Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Session stuff (Diamonds)comments   back
(2103 hits. Posted 2013/02/04)

#######

session stuff. starts around tbad.

#######

*+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

You stop tracking your victim.

*+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

*+ cSW>
westnorthRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cSW>
westnorthRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

*+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
A badger is here, exploring for food.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cSW>
west
A badger leaves south.

*+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

*+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, west.

*+ cSW>
westA Ford on the Way to Tharbad
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.

*% cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a mountain mule leading west done less than 1 hour ago

The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!

You stop searching.

o% cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, east.

o+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ~\east/~, =south=, =west=.

!+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =east=, [west].

o+ cSW>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!+ cSW>
eastRoad to Tharbad
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Exits: north, ~\east/~, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, =east=, [west].

!+ cSW>
back *dwarf*You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

You swiftly dodge *a sturdy Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>

You barely pierce *a sturdy Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
lab xOk.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>
exa xYou see nothing special about him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) has a few scratches.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) seems to have:
       A bound up light wound at the left leg.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a white leather belt
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask
You barely pierce *a sturdy Dwarf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>
conYou could do it with a needle!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>
fdArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>

You dodge a bash from *a sturdy Dwarf* (x) who loses his balance.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
west*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
Road to Tharbad
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>

*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southA Small Bridge over The Nen Kalthar
Exits: =north=, =south=, ~down~.

o+ cSW>
southOn a Rock
A raft has been left here.
Exits: =north=, ~east~, [west].

o+ cSW>
ope exitwestOk.

o+ cSW>
An Old Mill
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cSW>
close exitOk.

![ cSW>
pick exitYou can't seem to spot any lock to pick.
A great rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cSW a great rat:Healthy>

You strongly pierce a great rat's right forefoot.

![ cSW a great rat:Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
In a Dusty Attic
Exits: down.

o[ csW>
downAn Old Mill
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: [east], up.

![ csW>

You feel stealthy again.

![ cSW>
ope exitOk.

![ cSW>
eastOn a Rock
A raft has been left here.
Exits: =north=, ~east~, (west).

o+ cSW>
northA Small Bridge over The Nen Kalthar
Exits: =north=, =south=, ~down~.

o+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
eastRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
track muleYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =south=, =west=.

You stop tracking your victim.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westBend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

westo+ cSW>
westnorthRoad to Tharbad
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
A robin leaves east.

o+ cSW>
northBend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
westnorthwestRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
track muleRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cSW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW>
northRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

westYou see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW>
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

You stop tracking your victim.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westRoad to Tharbad
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westThe Crossroad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westGreenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westnorthGreenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, [west].

!+ cSW>
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves north.

Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =south=, =west=.

!+ cSW>
back *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves west.

o+ cSW>
Backstab whom?

o+ cSW>
westGreenway
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o+ cSW>
hit *dwarf*northThey aren't here.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ cSW>

*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o+ cSW>
back *dwarf*northBackstab whom?

o+ cSW>
back *dwarf*Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o+ cSW>
northBackstab whom?

o+ cSW>
back *dwarf*Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

!+ cSW>
west*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves west.
Backstab whom?

o+ cSW>
back *dwarf*Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

!+ cSW>
northback *dwarf*You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o+ cSW>
Greenway
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ cSW>
northback *dwarf*You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o+ cSW>
Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =south=, =west=.

!+ cSW>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
A cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from the south.

Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule leaves west.

o+ cSW>
westback *dwarf*Greenway
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =(north)=, =east=, west.

!+ cSW>
northYou begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

back *dwarf**a sturdy Dwarf* (x) drinks water from a large skin.

lab x*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in his back.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o+ cSW>
Backstab whom?
The obstruction closes quietly.

o+ cSW>
northExactly whom did you wish to give a label?

o+ cSW>
The obstruction seems to be closed.

o+ cSW>
open exitnOk.

o+ cSW>
close exit sGreenway
A highwayman is here, grinning evilly at you.
A highwayman is here, grinning evilly at you.
A female robber glares challengingly at you.
A tall blackclad man pierces you with eyes cold as steel.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [north], =(south)=.

!+ cSW>
Morthan Blacksoul says 'Uh... ynd don't try any pataful yncantataons either!' in Westron.

hit *dwarf*Ok.

!+ cSW>
hit *dwarf**a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
You lightly pierce *a sturdy Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and shatter it.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
cha mood agg!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
Ok.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>

*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
draw cweaponclose exitYou remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
cha mood aggIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
draw cweaponOk.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitBut you are already wielding it!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
draw cweaponIt's already closed!

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
But you are already wielding it!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
cha mood aggOk.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>

You pound *a sturdy Dwarf* (x)'s body and shatter it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is stunned and will probably die soon.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
100cha wim 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
lGreenway
A highwayman is here, grinning evilly at you.
A highwayman is here, grinning evilly at you.
A female robber glares challengingly at you.
A tall blackclad man pierces you with eyes cold as steel.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (x) is lying here, stunned.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>
statOB: 131%, DB: 59%, PB: 39%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 913,623 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,278. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

!+ cSW*a sturdy Dwarf*(x):Awful>

You feel bolder.
You pound *a sturdy Dwarf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Khurin the Dwarf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Khurin the Dwarf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!+ cSW>
g coins all.corpseYou get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 46 gold coins, 4 silver pennies, and 7 copper pennies.

!+ cSW>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a dark coloured flask
a lantern
a stone
a hunting knife (flawless)
a large skin
a white leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)

!+ cSW>
g pack corpseYou get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!+ cSW>
l i 2.packbackpack (carried) : 
a dark coloured flask
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a pair of smooth, black boots
two tickets
a wooden pipe

!+ cSW>
drop packYou drop the backpack.

!+ cSW>
g coif corpseYou get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

!+ cSW>
iYou are carrying:
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)

!+ cSW>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a brown hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!+ cSW>
rem hoodYou stop using a brown hood.

!+ cSW>
wear coifA white chain mail coif seems to be the wrong size for you.

!+ cSW>
iYou are carrying:
a brown hood (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)

!+ cSW>
put coif packYou put a white chain mail coif in a leather backpack.

!+ cSW>
wear hoodYou put a brown hood on your head.

!+ cSW>
open exitOk.

!+ cSW>
nGreenway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, =(south)=, west.

o+ cSW>
cha mood wimpylOk.

o+ cSW>
close exit sGreenway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

o+ cSW>
Ok.

o+ cSW>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o+ cSW>
statOB: 87%, DB: 59%, PB: 84%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 842,634 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,324. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
statOB: 87%, DB: 59%, PB: 84%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 842,634 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,324. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o+ cSW>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o+ cSW>
200cha wim 200

Wimpy set to: 200

o+ cSW>
inf %Kknown (7)

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
westLight Forest
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>
northBend in the Greenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, =south=, -west-.

o+ cSW>
statOB: 87%, DB: 59%, PB: north84%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 842,634 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,324. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o+ cSW>
Greenway
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

northYou stop searching.

o+ cSW>
Bend in the Greenway
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading east done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of the hardened ranger leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading south done less than 6 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o+ cSW>
northGrassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south.

o. cSW>
northLight Forest
Exits: north, south.

of cSW>
northLight Forest
Exits: north, south.

of cSW>
northLight Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>
northDense Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

of cSW>
eastEdge of Forest
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>
eastGrassy Field
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. cSW>
eastGreenway
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ cSW>
eastGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
eastGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ cSW>
northGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ cSW>
eastGrassy Field
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. cSW>
northGreenway
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading south done less than 3 hours ago

   - a track of a boar cub leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a grey wolf leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of the hardened ranger leading south done less than 3 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o+ cSW>
westGreenway
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westGreenway
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, -west-.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
timwestAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12am on Mersday, the 24th of Halimath, Year 2916 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Mon Feb  4 09:13:04 2013 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Feb  3 17:44:42 2013 GMT.

o+ cSW>
Greenway
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ cSW>
southGreenway
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southBend in the Greenway
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westBend in the Greenway
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southBend in the Greenway
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westBend in the Greenway
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southBend in the Greenway
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
westBend in the Greenway
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, =south=, -west-.

o+ cSW>
southBend in the Greenway
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

o+ cSW>
eastBend in the Greenway
Exits: =south=, =west=.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

o+ cSW>
southGreenway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: =north=, east, [south], west.

o+ cSW>
cha mood wimpyopen exitOk.

o+ cSW>
Ok.

o+ cSW>
scou sYou quietly scout southwards...

Greenway
A highwayman, a highwayman, Thena Shadowstalker, Morthan Blacksoul, and a mountain mule are here.

draw runedYou stop scouting.

o+ cSW>
200You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o+ cSW>
cha wim 200
Wimpy set to: 200

o+ cSW>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o+ cSW>
lGreenway
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

o+ cSW>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a brown hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

o+ cSW>
statOB: 83%, DB: 59%, PB: 94%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 842,634 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,324. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

o+ cSW>
iYou are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)

o+ cSW>
hthide thor
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o+ cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 97/158 moves.

o+ cSW>

*Khurin the Dwarf* (x) has arrived from the north.

!+ cSW>
back *dwarf**Khurin the Dwarf* (x) quietly scouts southwards...
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Khurin the Dwarf* (x) stops scouting southwards.

*Khurin the Dwarf* (x) picks up a mountain mule's reins, and starts riding him.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Khurin the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
The obstruction closes quietly.

o+ cSW>
open exitsOk.

--------------


o= cSW>
westA Small Rocky Track
Exits: north, (east), west, ~down~.

o(~ cSW>
westA Small Rocky Track
Exits: east, west.

o(~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+~ cSW>
northAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+~ cSW>
eastAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
statnorthOB: 84%, DB: 58%, PB: 95%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 646,929 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,325. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength

o+~ cSW>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, down.

o+~ cSW>
eastAn Ancient Broken Road
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
north*a Woman* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

northAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =south=, down.

o+~ cSW>
Fording a Tributary
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o%~ cSW>
southAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =south=, down.

o+~ cSW>
sAn Ancient Broken Road
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, down.

o+~ cSW>
southAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
westsouthAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+~ cSW>
An Ancient Broken Road
A reinforced leather helmet lies here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=.

o+~ cSW>
southsouthAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+~ cSW>
southAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

o+~ cSW>
southAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

o+~ cSW>
southA Ford through the River
You see two canoes on the ground.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o%~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

o+~ cSW>
westA Bend in the Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+~ cSW>
southA Bend in the Road
*a Woman* is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, [east], =west=.

!+~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+~ cSW>
eastback *man*A Bend in the Road
*a Woman* is here searching for tracks, riding a trained horse.
Exits: =north=, [east], =west=.

!+~ cSW>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

sneakdraw cweaponcha mood agg*a Woman* makes a strange sound but is suddenly very silent, as you place a black runed dagger in her back.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Woman*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o+~ cSW>
You stop sneaking.

o+~ cW>
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o+~ cW>
exa corpseOk.

o+~ cW>
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a dark broadsword (well-maintained)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a red ruby
an old length of iron chain
a ring

o+~ cW>
g coins all.corpseYou get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Woman*.
There was 38 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 23 copper pennies.

o+~ cW>
lA Bend in the Road
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

o+~ cW>
g red corpseYou get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Woman*.

o+~ cW>
put red sableYou put a red ruby in a sable pouch.

o+~ cW>
g pack corpseYou get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Woman*.

o+~ cW>
l i 2.packbackpack (carried) : 
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine bottle
five handfuls of narrow leaves
a hunting knife (well-maintained)
a long hollow stem
seven piles of short, black fur
six short, moist tails
a wooden pipe

o+~ cW>

The sun rises in the east.

*+~ cW>
drop packYou drop the backpack.

*+~ cW>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a dark broadsword (well-maintained)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a ring

*+~ cW>
trop #        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Demonic                  |   1,  1%,  #Zyp                      |
   2,  2%,  #Khurin                   |   1,  1%,  #Drograuk                 |
   1,  1%,  #Barzalak                 |   1,  0%,  #Globb                    |
   1,  0%,  #Thumper                  |   1,  1%,  #Urion                    |
   2,  0%,  #Praska                   |   1,  1%,  #Blackten                 |
   1,  0%,  #Barazburk                |   1,  0%,  #Sibannac                 |
   1,  0%,  #Morrigan                 |   1,  0%,  #Penrose                  |
   1,  1%,  #Grisha                   |   1,  0%,  #Panga                    |
   1,  0%,  #Oksar                    |   2,  1%,  #Duash                    |
   1,  0%,  #Djengis                  |   1,  0%,  #Dreg                     |
   1,  0%,  #Blackhearted             |   1,  0%,  #Chameleon                |
   1,  0%,  #Gruva                    |   1,  0%,  #Taube                    |
   3,  1%,  #Reikor                   |   1,  0%,  #Fayth                    |
   2,  1%,  #Hemera                   |   2,  1%,  #Rasta                    |
   1,  0%,  #Akula                    |   1,  0%,  #Arturas                  |
   1,  0%,  #Brianna                  |   2,  1%,  #Thiwzan                  |
   1,  0%,  #Zukai                    |   4,  1%,  #Nazxgul                  |
   1,  0%,  #Beorf                    |   1,  1%,  #Kresékh                  |
   1,  0%,  #Vear                     |   1,  1%,  #Kakuke                   |
   1,  0%,  #Koogike                  |   1,  0%,  #Dâté                     |
   1,  0%,  #Codac                    |   1,  0%,  #Heck                     |
   1,  0%,  #Torture                  |   2,  0%,  #Xoone                    |
   1,  1%,  #Corwin                   |   1,  1%,  #Lazthroqz                |
   1,  1%,  #Arcanum                  |   1,  0%,  #Amund                    |
   1,  0%,  #Salber                   |   2,  2%,  #Oppenheimer              |
   3,  0%,  #Helcarax                 |   1,  1%,  #Annator                  |
   1,  0%,  #Fëandomiel               |   1,  0%,  #Bink                     |
   1,  1%,  #Rena                     |   1,  1%,  #Irvîne                   |
   1,  1%,  #Clarise                  |   1,  0%,  #Zakzirak                 |
   1,  0%,  #Hâshshâg                 |   1,  1%,  #Nuko                     |
   1,  0%,  #Maddox                   |   1,  1%,  #Bonive                   |
   1,  1%,  #Rukhnam                  |   1,  0%,  #Adinle                   |
   1,  0%,  #Koblix                   |   2,  0%,  #Borkvo                   |
   1,  0%,  #Raudo                    |   1,  0%,  #Boog                     |
   2,  0%,  #Vargan                   |   2,  0%,  #Volta                    |
   2,  0%,  #Kaznag                   |   1,  0%,  #Rosso                    |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (21%) *** 
quit*+~ cW>
whois demonicDemonic is a Black Númenórean.

*+~ cW>
iYou are carrying:
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)

*+~ cW>
statOB: 135%, DB: 58%, PB: 39%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 588,632 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,364. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

*+~ cW>
cha mood wimpyOk.

*+~ cW>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a dark broadsword (well-maintained)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal wall shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a ring

*+~ cW>
lA Bend in the Road
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

*+~ cW>
northA Bend in the Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+~ cW>
draw runedYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

*+~ cW>
eastAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

*+~ cW>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

*+~ cW>
eastAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =west=.

*+~ cW>
sneaOk, you'll try to move silently for a while.

*+~ cSW>
northA Ford through the River
You see two canoes on the ground.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*%~ cSW>
northAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

*+~ cSW>
eastAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

*+~ cSW>
northAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

*+~ cSW>
statOB: 84%, DB: 58%, PB: 95%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 588,632 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,364. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

*+~ cSW>
southAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =north=, =west=, ~down~.

*+~ cSW>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

*+~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, south.

*+~ cSW>
southsouthA Ford through the River
On the ground, there are two canoes.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*%~ cSW>
westAn Ancient Broken Road
Exits: north, =west=.

*+~ cSW>
An Ancient Broken Road
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

*+~ cSW>
wA Bend in the Road
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

*+~ cSW>
sback trainedA Bend in the Road
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], =west=.

---------------------


)+ cSW>
westHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

)+ cSW>
westHollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

)+ cSW>
westwestHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

)+ cSW>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

)+ cSW>
westHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW>
westHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW>
westtrackHollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

!+ cSW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* starts draining the blood from the corpse into his skin.

You stop searching.

!+ cSW>

A lithe orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leans over the corpse, tears it open, and fills his skin with the blood.

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* drinks blood from a water skin.

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves north riding a pack horse.

)+ cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!+ cSW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Healthy>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
An Old Field
A dove rests near one of the flowers.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). csW HP:Fine>
eastAn Old Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). csW HP:Fine>

You feel stealthy again.

). cSW HP:Fine>
whois sargonSargon is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

). cSW HP:Fine>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* yells from the south 'lets call a truce?'

). cSW HP:Fine>
whois stunnedStunned is a level nineteen Black Númenórean Sage.

). cSW HP:Fine>
southHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
westHollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
back stunnedBackstab whom?

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
scout westYou quietly scout westwards...

Hollin Road

You stop scouting.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
trwtr hungry

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
westHollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

westYou see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW HP:Fine>
sOst-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW>
trackwestYou stop tracking your victim.

)+ cSW>
westThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW>
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a Dunlending hunter leading west done less than 11 hours ago

You stop searching.

)+ cSW>
ope cliffdownOk.

)+ cSW>
West of the Small Bridge
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: east, (up).

!. cSW>
upHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down).

)+ cSW>
downWest of the Small Bridge
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
The small fierce-looking bat is hanging from the ceiling, obviously sleeping.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: east, (up).
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves up.
You swiftly dodge a large bat's attempt to hit you.

!. cSW a large bat:Healthy>
eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A large bat leaves east.
You pierce a large bat's body very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. cSW a large bat:Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Hollin Road
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down).

)+ csW>
west
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves down.

)+ csW>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

)+ csW>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=, (down).

)+ csW>

A swallow has arrived from below.

)+ csW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below riding a hungry warg.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below riding a pack horse.
A lithe orc has arrived from below.
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves north.

!+ csW>

You swiftly dodge a lithe orc's attempt to slash you.

!+ csW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the cliff.
You strongly pierce a lithe orc's head and tickle it.

!+ csW a lithe orc:Fine>
westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You feel stealthy again.

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Fine>
fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Fine>
upNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ cSW a lithe orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

)+ csW>
westHollin Road
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

!+ csW>
northA Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

)+ csW>
westA Grassy Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). csW>

You feel stealthy again.

). cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 150/158 moves.

). cSW>
statOB: 81%, DB: 57%, PB: 93%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 553,741 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,364. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

). cSW>
eastA Narrow Track
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

)+ cSW>
southHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

)+ cSW>
track litheYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You begin to feel thirsty.

You see some tracks of a lithe orc leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW>
northA Narrow Track
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of a lithe orc leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW>
northA Bend in a Narrow Track
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of a lithe orc leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cSW>
northThe Cemetery
Exits: east, south.

You see some tracks of a lithe orc leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). cSW>
eastThe Old Cemetery
Exits: west.

You see some tracks of a lithe orc leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

). cSW>
ope dolmenscout downOk.

). cSW>
You quietly scout downwards...

In an Old Tomb

You stop scouting.

). cSW>
whois sargonSargon is a Tarkhnarb Orc.

). cSW>
trackYou stop tracking your victim.

). cSW>
dIn an Old Tomb
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cSW>
cha mood aggdraw cweaponOk.

o[ cSW>
You have no cweapon.

o[ cSW>
g ornate allYou get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a leather backpack.

o[ cSW>
southA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cSW>
downTunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% cSW>
southexa sargonTunnel under the Cemetery
A spirit is here, fighting *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (glowing).
A shade is here, fighting *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a spirit.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: north.

!% cSW>
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'bash'.

hit sargonYou see nothing special about him.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has several bruises.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     an unfinished band of gold
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a black horn shortbow
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

!% cSW>

!% cSW>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!% cSW>

A lithe orc slashes a spirit's left arm hard.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces a spirit's right hand and tickles it.
A spirit lightly hits *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

lab x!% cSW>
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

!% cSW>

A shade barely hits *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!% cSW>

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces a spirit's body and tickles it.
A spirit barely hits *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head and tickles it.

!% cSW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!% cSW>
northTunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% cSW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o% cSW>
up
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

o% cSW>
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cSW>
northIn an Old Tomb
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cSW>
southA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cSW>
downTunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% cSW>
southTunnel under the Cemetery
A spirit is here, fighting *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (glowing).
A shade is here, fighting *Stunned the Black Númenórean*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a spirit.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a spirit.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: north.

!% cSW>
hit *orc*You pierce *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body.
A spirit barely hits *Stunned the Black Númenórean*'s left foot and tickles it.

!% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt a spirit:Wounded>
lab xOk.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

o% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Hurt a spirit:Wounded>
bash xA spirit begins some strange incantations...

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) slashes a spirit's right hand very hard and shatters it.
A lithe orc slashes a spirit's left arm hard and shatters it.

flee*Stunned the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

!% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Hurt a spirit:Bad>
upYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Hurt a spirit:Bad>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A shade lightly hits *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body and tickles it.

!% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Hurt a spirit:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly pierce *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left leg.

!% cSW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Wounded a spirit:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the south.

o% csW>
southTunnel under the Cemetery
A spirit is here, fighting a lithe orc (glowing).
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a spirit.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!% csW>
bash xYou don't see any x here.

!% csW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.

!% csW>
bash x
A lithe orc strongly slashes a spirit's right leg and shatters it.

!% csW>
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) slashes a spirit's right arm hard and shatters it.

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'flee'.
A shade barely hits *Stunned the Black Númenórean*'s right leg and tickles it.
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves north.

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!% csW>
draw bow
You feel stealthy again.

!% cSW>
You remove a black runed dagger.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

!% cSW>

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

o% cSW>
draw cweaponYou hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o% cSW>
nTunnel under the Cemetery
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

!% cSW>
hit x
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
A lithe orc leaves south.

o% cSW>
southhit xThey aren't here.

o% cSW>
Tunnel under the Cemetery
A spirit is here, fighting *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) (glowing).
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting a spirit.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north.

!% cSW>
A shade tries to hit *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), but he parries successfully.

hit x!% cSW>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!% cSW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!% cSW>
hit x
A spirit begins some strange incantations...
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) slashes a spirit's right hand hard and shatters it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!% cSW>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

!% cSW>
northThey aren't here.

!% cSW>
They aren't here.

!% cSW>
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% cSW>
hit xThey aren't here.

o% cSW>
upA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cSW>
downsouthTunnel under the Cemetery
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, up.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k diamonds'.
You hear a death cry from the south.

!% cSW>
Tunnel under the Cemetery
A shade is here, fighting *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is here, fighting a shade.
Exits: north.

o% cSW>
bash x*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

north*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

hit x*Stunned the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A lithe orc has arrived from the north.

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k diamonds'.
A lithe orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
A shade barely hits *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s left hand and tickles it.

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

!% cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

!% cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>
They aren't here.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k diamonds'.

!% cSW a lithe orc:Healthy>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) has arrived from the north.
You pound a lithe orc's left arm very hard.

!% cSW a lithe orc:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% csW>
fleesouthhit xYou flee head over heels.
You flee up.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ csW>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW>
They aren't here.

o[ csW>
downsouthTunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% csW>
hit xTunnel under the Cemetery
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.

!% csW>
hit x*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.
You approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

!% csW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.
You pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x)'s body hard and shatter it.

!% csW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>

A shade barely hits *Stunned the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and tickles it.

!% csW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!% csW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!% csW*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
northhit x*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k diamonds'.
A lithe orc slashes your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!% csW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
northYou're already fighting!
You feel stealthy again.

!% cSW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
hit xNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.

!% cSW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
northThey aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

o% csW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% csW HP:Fine>
hit xupYou approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x), trying to pound him.

o% csW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
hit xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o% csW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
upYou're already fighting!

o% csW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
hit xupNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o% csW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*(x):Bad>
You're already fighting!
You begin to feel thirsty.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves up.

o% csW HP:Fine>
sneakA Corridor
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
hit xYou stop sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
uphit x*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* (x) leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
close exitIn an Old Tomb
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
close exitThey aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine>
southA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
downsouthTunnel under the Cemetery
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

!% cW HP:Fine>
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north.

!% cW HP:Fine>

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
A lithe orc leaves north.
A shade strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
hit *man*They aren't here.

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You pound a shade's right foot very hard.

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>
hit *man*They aren't here.

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o% cW HP:Fine a shade:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Tunnel under the Cemetery
Exits: south, up.

o% cW HP:Fine>
northupAlas, you cannot go that way...

o% cW HP:Fine>
northA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
hit *man*In an Old Tomb
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, [up].

![ cW HP:Fine>
You approach *Stunned the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
hit *man*You're already fighting!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k diamonds'.
A lithe orc barely slashes your head and tickles it.
You pound *Stunned the Black Númenórean*'s right hand.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'assist'.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
lab xOk.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine>
bash xYou don't see any x here.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northIn an Old Tomb
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, [up].

![ cW HP:Fine>
hit xbash xYou approach *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Fine>
A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) issues the order 'assist'.

*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) sends him sprawling.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Fine>
draw bowYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Fine>
sh xsh xYou shoot *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
A lithe orc strongly slashes your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
sh xdraw cweaponYour attempt to shoot *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) fails.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
You strongly pound *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x)'s left arm and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northhit xIn an Old Tomb
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, [up].

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitYou approach *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) opens the dolmen.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
It's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
south*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) opens the dolmen.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
hit xNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Wounded>
southYou're already fighting!
You pound *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x)'s body very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Bad>
close exitNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) leaves south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) has arrived from the south.

![ cW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine>
south
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) opens the dolmen.

![ cW HP:Fine>
northA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
hit xIn an Old Tomb
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitYou approach *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Bad>
close exitOk.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) leaves south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
close exit*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine>
hit x*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) opens the dolmen.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitYou approach *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
You pound *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
hit xclose exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
close exitYou're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
lIn an Old Tomb
A silver-tipped arrow lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
exa corpseYou don't see a corpse.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>

A lithe orc slashes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
g coins all.corpseYou don't see any corpse to get things from.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
g all.arrow corpseput all.arrow quiverYou don't see a corpse to get things from.
A lithe orc strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine*Stunned the Black Númenórean*(x):Dying>
You don't have any arrow.
You pound *Stunned the Black Númenórean* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
get all.arrowput all.arrow quiverYou get a silver-tipped arrow.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a small pouch
a sable pouch
a stone
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a red ruby
a chunk of metal
a black candle
a silver-tipped arrow

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
g coins all.corpseYou get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 151 gold coins, 19 silver pennies, and 69 copper pennies.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
open exitOk.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northg sable corpseIn an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.

o[ cW HP:Fine>

A lithe orc lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
g powder corpseYou get a small pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
g powder corpseYou can't find a powder in the corpse.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
draw sweaponYou have no sweapon.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>

A lithe orc lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
g red allYou get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a stone
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a chunk of metal
a black candle
a silver-tipped arrow

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northIn an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
g all.arrow corpseput all.arrow quiver
You swiftly dodge a lithe orc's attempt to slash you.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
You get a silver-tipped arrow from the corpse of *a Man*.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
g pack corpseYou can't find a pack in the corpse.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
upNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
northIn an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
upThe Old Cemetery
Exits: west, (down).

). cW HP:Fine>
westThe Cemetery
Exits: east, south.

). cW HP:Fine>
southA Bend in a Narrow Track
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves west.

)+ cW HP:Fine>
trotr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

il i 2.packYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a red ruby
a small pouch
a sable pouch
a black runed dagger (flawless)

)+ cW HP:Fine>
You can't find a second pack.

)+ cW HP:Fine>
southA Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cW HP:Fine>
southHollin Road
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

A Dunlending hunter leaves west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ cW HP:Fine>
westHollin Road
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.

westThe moon disappears in the west.
You are thirsty.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

o+ cW HP:Fine>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
hit *orc*hit *orc*They aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eo+ cW HP:Fine>
eHollin Road
A Dunlending hunter is here, stalking his prey.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=, down.
You have found a Dunlending hunter!

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
draw cweaponOk.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastBut you are already wielding it!

o+ cW HP:Fine>
hit *orc*Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
westThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
westHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northA Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northnorthA Bend in a Narrow Track
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastThe Cemetery
Exits: east, south.

o. cW HP:Fine>
The Old Cemetery
Exits: west, (down).

o. cW HP:Fine>
dIn an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggOk.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
sA Corridor
Exits: north, down.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - three tracks of an Orc leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - four tracks of an Orc coming from below done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a lithe orc leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from below done less than 2 hours ago
   - three tracks of an Orc leading down done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from below done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a lithe orc leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading down done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading down done less than 3 hours ago

ndcYou stop searching.
### SERVER LAG: 1178 ms

o[ cW HP:Fine>
In an Old Tomb
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ cW HP:Fine>
drain corpse
You are not carrying an empty container or a container with blood.

o[ cW HP:Fine>

A lithe orc lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
skinfcha mood wimpy
### SERVER LAG: 1031 ms

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
dr skin
You drink the blood.
A water skin is now empty.
You pound a lithe orc's body extremely hard.

o[ cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Old Cemetery
Exits: west, (down).

o. cW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o. cW HP:Fine>
westThe Cemetery
Exits: east, south.

o. cW HP:Fine>
southA Bend in a Narrow Track
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.
A swallow leaves north.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
southsouthA Narrow Track
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastThe Crumbled Bridge
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Ost-in-Edhil's Gate
Exits: =north=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
trotr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

cha mood aggYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Ok.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
trackYou stop tracking your victim.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northHollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
The corpse of a Dunlending hunter is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
trotr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

iYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a red ruby
a small pouch
a sable pouch
a black runed dagger (flawless)

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
wear powderYou are already holding too much.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastNorth of the Stepping Stones
Exits: =north=, ~east~, south, =west=.

trackYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northHollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastnortheastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northeastHollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastnorthHollin Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
easteasteastHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastnorthHollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
The corpse of a robber is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northHollin Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastBend in Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.
You have found a mean brigand!

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northBend in the Road
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.
east

o+ cW HP:Fine>
Dried-up Ford on the Stream
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o% cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
hit sargonwestThey aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
hit sargonDried-up Ford on the Stream
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o% cW HP:Fine>
hit sargonYou pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand very hard and shatter it.

o% cW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o% cW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

o% cW HP:Fine*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
bash sargon*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o% cW HP:Fine>
eastHollin Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit sargonThey aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
westhit sargonDried-up Ford on the Stream
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
A cute rabbit is here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o% cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit sargonYou approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o% cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o% cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
bash sargoneasthit sargon*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o% cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
bash sargonHollin Road
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
northhit sargonPath along the Stream
A cute rabbit is here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
easthit sargonNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
eastYou're already fighting!

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
hit sargonNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.
You're already fighting!

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
bash sargon*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
eastHollin Road
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, =west=.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit sargoneastThey aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit sargonHollin Road
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are a few inkberries.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, ~east~, ~south~, =west=.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
easthit sargonStreambed of the Sirannon
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
eastThey aren't here.

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit sargonStreambed of the Sirannon
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head hard and shatter it.

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
hit sargonYou're already fighting!

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
bash sargon*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o~ cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
northhit sargonHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
northThey aren't here.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
eastShadowed Path
Exits: north, south.

o( cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
hit sargonAlas, you cannot go that way...

o( cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

o( cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
cha mood aggOk.

o( cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
g zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draughtYou get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

o( cW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

o( cW HP:Fine>
southHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
trotr *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine>
northShadowed Path
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( cW HP:Fine>
northShadowed Path
A holly bush with dark green leaves is growing here.
Partly covered by the bush's green leaves, there are two piles of inkberries and a torch.
Exits: east, south.

eastYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( cW HP:Fine>
Shadowed Path
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( cW HP:Fine>
eastWooded Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( cW HP:Fine>
draw runedYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

o( cW HP:Fine>
southHollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

sneaYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o+ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
southHollin Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
westHollin Road
Exits: =east=, ~south~, =west=.

westYou see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Hollin Road
Exits: north, =east=, ~south~, =west=.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
northShadowed Path
Exits: north, south, (west).

You stop tracking your victim.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
westShadowed Path
Exits: (east), west.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
close brushdraw cweaponOk.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
westYou remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Before a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, east.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
eastShadowed Path
Exits: west.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
westBefore a Stone House
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, east.

o( cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
northA Crude Stone Shelter
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: east, south.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
eastA Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
Exits: west.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
draw cweaponBut you are already wielding it!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* leading down done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

ope floordYou stop searching.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
close exitOk.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Eerie Intersection
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west, (up).

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
draw cweaponOk.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
But you are already wielding it!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
ope runesOk.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
downhit *orc*Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is resting here.
Exits: west, (up).

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
close runesYou pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesOk.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesclose runesThey're already closed!
An uruk-hai orc barely smites your left hand and tickles it.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesThey're already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesThey're already closed!
An uruk-hai orc slashes your right foot and tickles it.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesThey're already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesThey're already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesThey're already closed!
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
close runesThey're already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
They're already closed!
You swiftly dodge a tall orc's attempt to slash you.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
fleeThey're already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
east*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
hit *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
close runesclose runesYou're already fighting!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
close runesThey're already closed!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
close runesThey're already closed!
You pound an uruk-hai orc's body extremely hard.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
close runesThey're already closed!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the runes.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Fine>
close runesOk.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dank Passageway
Exits: east.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
close runeseastfleeYou don't see any runes here.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You don't see any runes here.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
eastYou don't see any runes here.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit *orc*Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west.
An uruk-hai orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Tired an uruk-hai orc:Healthy>
uphit *orc*You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dank Passageway
Exits: east.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
eastYou approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge an uruk-hai orc's attempt to smite you.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
150No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150
A tall orc barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Healthy>
They aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Healthy>
flee
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
You pound a tall orc's right leg very hard.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Fine>
east*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Fine>
hit *orc*No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Fine>
You're already fighting!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow a tall orc:Fine>
east
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* opens the runes.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Eerie Intersection
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
eastEerie Intersection
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, [up], (down).

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
hit *orc*You approach *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
westNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*You're already fighting!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close exitIt's already closed!
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesIt's already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
close runesOk.
You hear some close noise from below.
You pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is stunned and will probably die soon.

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
close runesThey're already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
close exitThey're already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
It's already closed!

o[ csW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
cha mood wimpyOk.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
lEerie Intersection
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* is lying here, stunned.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Slow*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

You pound *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Sargon the Tarkhnarb Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
close exitIt's already closed!

o[ cSW HP:Fine Move:Slow>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a black horn shortbow
a stone
a water skin
a sable pouch
a hunting knife (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a violet orchid
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a ring
an unfinished band of gold
a flask of orkish draught
a black warg fur (flawless)
a steel claymore (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a great warsword (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

######
##### snip some elf starts to chase me from tall orcish. i go tbad
######



)+~ cW HP:Fine>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

ope exiteastThe lock finally yields to your skill.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
close exitpick exitOk.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ cW HP:Fine>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

![ cW HP:Fine>
watcYou start watching the road.
You see an Elf riding a warhorse approaching close to the west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
sc349/410 hits and 157/158 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine>
statOB: 81%, DB: 56%, PB: 93%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 373,543 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,785. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

![ cW HP:Fine>

You hear some clicking noises.

![ cW HP:Fine>
g rubyring allrem ironringwear rubyringput ironring packYou get a ruby ring from a sable pouch.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You stop using an iron ring.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You put a ruby ring on your left finger.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You put an iron ring in a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Fine>
rem gloveswear 2.glovesYou stop using a pair of white chain mail gloves.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You don't have a second gloves.

![ cW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
draw runedBut you are already wielding it!

![ cW HP:Fine>
g g loves allYou don't see a loves to get things from.

![ cW HP:Fine>
g gloves allYou get a fine pair of soft leather gloves from a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Fine>
rem gloveswear 2.glovesYou aren't wearing a gloves.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You wear a pair of white chain mail gloves on your hands.

![ cW HP:Fine>
rem gloveswear 2.glovesYou stop using a pair of white chain mail gloves.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

![ cW HP:Fine>
cha mood aggOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
iYou are carrying:
a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

![ cW HP:Fine>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ cW HP:Fine>
lInside a Small Stone Building

![ cW HP:Fine>
statOB: 135%, DB: 51%, PB: 49%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 373,543 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,785. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

![ cW HP:Fine>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You stop watching the road.

You stop searching.

![ cW HP:Fine>
watcYou start watching the road.

![ cW HP:Fine>

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine>
westYou stop watching the road.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here scouting.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
eastInside a Small Stone Building
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
sqsearch q
You begin to search...
You feel bolder.

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine>
watcYou start watching the road.

![ cW HP:Fine>
qrev q
You stop watching the road.
You begin to search...

You see *an Elf* (x) scouting from the west!

watcYou didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine>
You start watching the road.

![ cW HP:Fine>
watcYou stop watching the road.
You start watching the road.

![ cW HP:Fine>

*an Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine>

*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine>
westeastYou stop watching the road.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
close exitpick exitInside a Small Stone Building
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* (x) leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You stop trying to pick the lock.

![ cW HP:Fine>
sc365/410 hits and 158/158 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine>

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine>
stat
*an Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
OB: 138%, DB: 51%, PB: 49%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 373,543 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,785. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

![ cW HP:Fine>
westeastApproaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
close exitInside a Small Stone Building
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Fine>
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
open pegsOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>

*an Elf* (x) opens the oakendoor.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegs*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
They're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!
You strongly pierce *an Elf* (x)'s left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exit*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
They're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!
You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s body very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exit*an Elf* (x) closes the pegs.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitopen pegsIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!
You strongly pierce *an Elf* (x)'s right arm.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsclose exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
open pegsThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Fine>
close exitThey're already open!
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s body hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
open pegsIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
close exit*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
open pegsThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
close exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
open pegsIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
close exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
They're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
open pegsclose exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
They're already open!
You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s body hard.

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
open pegsIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
close exitThey're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash *elf**an Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*an Elf* (x) closes the pegs.

*an Elf* (x) opens the oakendoor.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine>
close exitOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
open pegsOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
westThe oakendoor seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Fine>
draw runedBut you are already wielding it!

![ cW HP:Fine>
ope exitwestOk.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>

*an Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

!+~ cW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*You pierce *an Elf* (x)'s left foot hard.

!+~ cW HP:Fine*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash *elf*east*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

As *an Elf* (x) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

!+~ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+~ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Hurt>

Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

f*an Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You try to flee, but cannot!

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

)+~ cW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

)+~ cW HP:Hurt>
)+~ cW HP:Hurt>
eastOn the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

!+~ cW HP:Hurt>
southeast*an Elf* (x) leaves south.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Inside a Small Stone Building
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), (down).

![ cW HP:Hurt>
g all.silver quiverput all.silver quiverYou get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a silver-tipped arrow from a laced quiver.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a silver-tipped arrow in a laced quiver.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
westApproaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Hurt>
eastInside a Small Stone Building
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), (down).
You have found *an Elf* (x)!

![ cW HP:Hurt>
150
*an Elf* (x) leaves west sneaking.
A warhorse leaves west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

![ cW HP:Hurt>

A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
qrev q
You begin to search...

bash *elf*You have revealed *an Elf* (x)!

![ cW HP:Hurt>
You surprise *an Elf* (x).
*an Elf* (x) leaves his hiding place.

Your bash at *an Elf* (x) sends him sprawling.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.

!+~ cW HP:Hurt>
eastInside a Small Stone Building
*an Elf* (x) is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west), (down).

![ cW HP:Hurt>
close exitpick exitOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
draw bowsh *elf*You remove a black runed dagger.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
cpsh *elf*You shoot *an Elf* (x)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You barely hit *an Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Wounded>
close pegs
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Wounded>
*an Elf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

*an Elf* (x) lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Wounded>
sh *elf**an Elf* (x) opens the pegs.

sh *elf**an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You shoot *an Elf* (x)'s body very hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (x) leaves down.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
sh *elf*Shoot whom?

![ cW HP:Hurt>
Shoot whom?
*an Elf* (x) has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
cha mood aggOk.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
draw cweaponYou hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

![ cW HP:Hurt>
hit *elf**an Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*an Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
cpclose pegs
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
draw bowYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
cha mood wimpysh *elf*Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt*an Elf*(x):Bad>
sh *elf**an Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*an Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*(x):Bad>
sh *elf**an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

You shoot *an Elf* (x)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded*an Elf*(x):Awful>
sh *elf**an Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* (x) opens the pegs.

sh *elf*You shoot *an Elf* (x)'s left arm very hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You hit *an Elf* (x)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf* (x).

![ cW HP:Wounded>
Shoot whom?

![ cW HP:Wounded>
Shoot whom?

![ cW HP:Wounded>
draw cweaponYou hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
cha mood aggOk.

![ cW HP:Wounded>
exa corpsecorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a yew longbow
a quiver
a large skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a gleaming belt
a nasty orkish fang (well-maintained)
a keyring with a couple of keys
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a grey pair of sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a black pair of pants (flawless)
a black hood (flawless)
a black shirt (flawless)
a crumpled scroll
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow
a silver-tipped arrow

#####
####  Nip
#####

#####
####  I find Marty around noc.
#####



oO cW HP:Fine>
386/410 hits and 99/158 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
lCave

oO cW HP:Fine>
statOB: 140%, DB: 7%, PB: 49%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 271,593 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sense life
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- Orkish draught

oO cW HP:Fine>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO cW HP:Fine>
iYou are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)

oO cW HP:Fine>
sc391/410 hits and 112/158 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
sc391/410 hits and 113/158 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
sc391/410 hits and 113/158 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
sc391/410 hits and 114/158 moves.

oO cW HP:Fine>
statOB: 140%, DB: 7%, PB: 49%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 271,593 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sense life
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- Orkish draught

oO cW HP:Fine>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southsouthAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO cW HP:Fine>
sneaOk, you'll try to move silently for a while.

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southsouthAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

oO cSW HP:Fine>
southThe rock is opened from the other side.
Cave
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *Marty the Noldorin Elf*.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
Exits: (north), ~east~, west, (up).

!O cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O cSW HP:Fine>
southAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O cSW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

oO cSW HP:Fine>
northCave
Exits: east, (south).

oO cSW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
cha mood agghit martyOk.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* closes the rock.

You lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
lab x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Fine>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Fine>
hit x
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

oO csW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Fine>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Fine>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Fine>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Fine>

You feel stealthy again.

oO cSW HP:Fine>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
ope rockclose rock*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
Ok.

oO cSW HP:Fine>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.
Ok.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Fine>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
hit xYou barely pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You barely pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

oO cSW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pierce him.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You barely pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
flee
You lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
westNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west.

!O csW HP:Fine>
sc*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.
300/410 hits and 130/158 moves.

oO csW HP:Fine>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Fine>
bash x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

You feel stealthy again.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

As *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
You try to flee, but cannot!

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

oO cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
150cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
eDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
ope rockOk.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
south*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
Cave
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
Exits: (north), ~east~, west, (up).

oO cSW HP:Hurt>
northCave
Exits: east, (south).

oO cSW HP:Hurt>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) closes the rock.
You try to pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
sc240/410 hits and 131/158 moves.

oO csW HP:Hurt>

A spirit barely hits your body and tickles it.
You pierce a spirit's left leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO csW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>
fleewestYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Cave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>
westAlas, you cannot go that way...

!O csW HP:Hurt>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O csW HP:Hurt>
east*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou try to pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You feel stealthy again.

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
flee
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
scYou can't do that while fighting.

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.

oO cSW HP:Hurt>
ope rock
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Ok.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
schit x236/410 hits and 131/158 moves.

!O cSW HP:Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) closes the rock.

You lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and tickle it.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
statOB: 135%, DB: 57%, PB: 49%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 271,479 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- nosneak
- panic
- sense life
- strength
- Orkish draught

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
eqYou are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pierce him.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You barely pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right leg and tickle it.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt>
rubArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O csW HP:Hurt>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>

A spirit strongly hits your left foot and tickles it.

oO csW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>

The earth trembles and shivers.
You pierce a spirit's body hard.

oO csW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Abandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>

A spirit has arrived from the east.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westhit xCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pierce him.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

You pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Hurt>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Hurt>
hit xbash xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pierce him.

!O csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

As *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
You feel stealthy again.

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
150cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Wounded>
sc181/410 hits and 118/158 moves.

oO csW HP:Wounded>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!O csW HP:Wounded>
hit xYou lightly pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

!O csW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
close rockbash xOk.

!O csW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
You feel stealthy again.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO cSW HP:Wounded>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
wCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
eastwestDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
Cave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
g rubyring allrem ironringwear rubyringput ironring packYou get a ruby ring from a sable pouch.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
You stop using an iron ring.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
You put a ruby ring on your left finger.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You put an iron ring in a leather backpack.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
eastwestDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
Cave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
hit xbash xYou try to pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), but he parries successfully.

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO cSW HP:Wounded>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO cSW HP:Wounded>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east.

!O cSW HP:Wounded>
hit xeastYou pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot.

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cSW HP:Wounded*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou will attempt to flee!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!O cSW HP:Bad*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Bad>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Bad>
hit xYou are too afraid.

!O csW HP:Bad>
bash xYou are too afraid.

!O csW HP:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!O csW HP:Bad>
eastDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Bad>
0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

oO csW HP:Bad>
eastAbandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: west.

oO csW HP:Bad>

You feel stealthy again.

oO cSW HP:Bad>
sc83/410 hits and 123/158 moves.
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

oO cSW HP:Bad a dark wraith:Healthy>
westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce a dark wraith's right arm hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO cSW HP:Bad a dark wraith:Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Bad>
eastAbandoned Storage Cave
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: west.

oO csW HP:Bad>
westDeserted Mine Shaft
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

oO csW HP:Bad>
westCave
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here searching for something.
Exits: east.

!O csW HP:Bad>
ope rocksouthOk.

!O csW HP:Bad>
Cave
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *Eolo the Silvan Elf*.
*Eolo the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
Exits: (north), ~east~, west, (up).

#####
####  hehe well party definitely over! i go regen. Snip
#####


The crevice is opened from the other side.

*< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

*< cW>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

*< cW>
westIn a Valley
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

*< cW>
eastNarrow Canyon
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *north*, *(west)*.

*< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*< cW>
close creviceOk.

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceclose creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
It's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>
close creviceIt's already closed!

*< cW>

The crevice is opened from the other side.

*< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*< cW>
sc
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) closes the crevice.

*< cW>
410/410 hits and 137/158 moves.

*< cW>
westThe crevice seems to be closed.

*< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

*< cW>
ope creviceOk.

*< cW>
westIn a Valley
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

*< cW>
close creviceOk.

*< cW>
northIn a Valley
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*< cW>
northIn a Valley
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*< cW>
northIn a Valley
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.

*< cW>
eastYou feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Narrow Gap
Exits: east, *west*.

o< cW>
reYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o< cW>
sc410/410 hits and 130/158 moves.

o< cW>
statOB: 95%, DB: 2%, PB: 89%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 271,340 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- sense life
- Orkish draught

o< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!< cW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

!< cW>
stwestYou stop resting, and stand up.

!< cW>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
In a Valley
Exits: east, *south*, *west*.

*< cW>
westIn a Valley
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< cW>
westwestOn a Mountainside
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*< cW>
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*< cW>
sneakOk, you'll try to move silently for a while.

*< cSW>
northnorthOn the Mountainside
Exits: *north*, *south*.

*< cSW>
draw runedOn the Mountainside
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

*< cSW>
westwestYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

*< cSW>
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< cSW>
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: *east*, *west*, *down*.

*< cSW>
downOn a Mountainside
Exits: east, *up*, *down*.

*< cSW>
downIn a Deep Gully
Exits: *south*, *up*.

*( cSW>
southAs the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
Suddenly, a dark and sombre mist invades the sky. Your heart blackens with hope!

In a Deep Gully
Exits: north, east.

o( cSW>
eastsouthIn a Deep Gully
Exits: south, west.

o( cSW>
southIn a Deep Gully
Exits: north, south.

o( cSW>
ope boulderRockfall
Exits: north.

o[ cSW>
westOk.

o[ cSW>
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ cSW>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ cSW>
back wraithBackstab whom?

o[ cSW>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ cSW>
southInside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ cSW>
northBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ cSW>
eastRockfall
Exits: north, (west).

o[ cSW>
close boulderreOk.

o[ cSW>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 120/158 moves.

o[ cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 123/158 moves.

o[ cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 123/158 moves.

o[ cSW>
sc410/410 hits and 124/158 moves.

o[ cSW>
statOB: 96%, DB: 2%, PB: 103%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 271,340 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- sense life

o[ cSW>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ cSW>
trackYou carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading north done less than 3 hours ago

   - three tracks of an Orc leading north done less than 3 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o[ cSW>
cha mood aggOk.

o[ cSW>
draw cweaponYou remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ cSW>
q*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.
rev q
You begin to search...

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW>
northIn a Deep Gully
Exits: north, south.

o( cSW>
southRockfall
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north.

![ cSW>
ope boulderwestOk.

![ cSW>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, (east), south.

o[ cSW>
eastRockfall
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is here, riding a mountain mule.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, (west).

![ cSW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
A mountain mule now follows *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x).

![ cSW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves west.
A mountain mule leaves west.
A dark wraith leaves west.

o[ cSW>
westhit *elf*Behind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, (east), south.
You have found a dark wraith!

![ cSW>
You pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot and tickle it.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
lab xOk. Changed label x.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rockfall
Exits: north, (west).

o[ csW>
westThe boulder closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW>
ope boulderOk.

o[ csW>
westBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
Exits: north, (east), south.

![ csW>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
cha mood aggOk.

![ csW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.

o[ csW>

You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cSW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ cSW>
southBehind the Boulder
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) closes the boulder.

![ cSW>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

You strongly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
ope boulderOk.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.

o[ cSW>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ cSW>
hit xbash xThey aren't here.

o[ cSW>
southYou don't see any x here.

o[ cSW>
hit xBehind the Boulder
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW>
ope boulderope boulderYou lightly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
Ok.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
ope boulderIt's already open!

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
It's already open!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

o[ cSW>
southInside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) swiftly dodges a huge stone giant's attempt to hit him.

![ cSW>
hit xbash xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
north*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge stone giant lightly hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and tickles it.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cSW>
Behind the Boulder
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ cSW>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

You strongly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head.

![ cSW*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW>
southhit xAlas, you cannot go that way...
A huge stone giant hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
northThey aren't here.

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Fine a huge stone giant:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Behind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a dark wraith!

![ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
southInside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Fine>
northBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.
You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW HP:Fine>
north*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ cSW HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ cSW HP:Fine>
southhit xBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Fine>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Fine>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Fine>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit xYou lightly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right hand and tickle it.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleenorthYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Fine>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northhit xInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith slashes your left foot and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You lightly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith intercepts your blow.
You approach a dark wraith, trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound a dark wraith's right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit x
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
A dark wraith leaves south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
southhit xBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>
flee*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Fine>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
You pound a dark wraith's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine a dark wraith:Fine>
fleenorthYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
flee
You feel stealthy again.

![ cSW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

A dark wraith barely slashes your body and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.

![ csW HP:Fine>
northInside the Mountain
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Fine>
southhit xBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Fine>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Fine*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

You feel stealthy again.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
150cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
sc*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.
228/410 hits and 88/158 moves.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a dark wraith's attempt to slash you.

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Fine>
north
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a dark wraith's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Fine>
fleenorthYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
hit xInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
hit xThey aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Fine>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Fine>
hit x
You pound a dark wraith's left leg very hard.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Hurt>
fleeYou're already fighting!

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Hurt>
northYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge stone giant.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northnorth*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Hurt>

You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge stone giant.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

They aren't here.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
A dark wraith is here, fighting a huge stone giant.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou lightly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.
A huge stone giant leaves south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southInside the Mountain
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here searching for something.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
hit xYou lightly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

A huge stone giant strongly hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
northhit xBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
northhit xInside the Mountain
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
south
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) begins some strange incantations...

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
A dark wraith leaves north.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.
You have found a dark wraith!

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) drinks water from a water skin.

You barely pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou will attempt to flee!

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.

![ cSW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>

You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here searching for something.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.
It looks like *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) found you out.

![ cSW HP:Hurt>
hit xA dark wraith intercepts your blow.
You pound a dark wraith's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s attempt to slash you.
A dark wraith slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>
flee
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ cSW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
A dark wraith has arrived from the north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
north*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'hit 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith barely slashes your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>
southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>
fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>

You pound a dark wraith's right arm very hard and shatter it.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Wounded>

You feel stealthy again.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
A dark wraith leaves south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a dark wraith!
You swiftly dodge *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
north
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.

![ csW HP:Hurt*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
hit xA dark wraith intercepts your blow.
You pound a dark wraith's right arm hard and shatter it.
A dark wraith barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ csW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Bad>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dark wraith has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
southBehind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
northInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Hurt>
hit x*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
A dark wraith leaves south.
They aren't here.

o[ csW HP:Hurt>
southnorthBehind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a dark wraith!

![ csW HP:Hurt>
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.
You feel stealthy again.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
Exits: north, south.

o[ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit wraith*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.
You barely pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickle it.

![ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.

![ cSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
southBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit wraithYou approach a dark wraith, trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>
hit wraith*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) giggles.
You're already fighting!

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

You pound a dark wraith's body hard and shatter it.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>
fleeYou feel stealthy again.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
northBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit wraithYou approach a dark wraith, trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) issues the order 'bash 1.diamonds'.
A dark wraith lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

You swiftly dodge *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>

A huge stone giant has arrived from the south.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Bad>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: north.

o[ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
northBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
hit wraithYou pound a dark wraith's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a dark wraith:Awful>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
A dark wraith strongly slashes your right hand.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a dark wraith:Awful>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: north.

o[ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
northBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.
A huge stone giant hits your right arm and tickles it.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a huge stone giant:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: north.

o[ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
northnorthBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Inside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
hit wraithThey aren't here.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
kek *elf*
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bbash

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ csW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
southBehind the Boulder
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A dark wraith leaves south.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

![ csW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.
You have found a dark wraith!
You feel stealthy again.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*A dark wraith intercepts your blow.
You approach a dark wraith, trying to pound him.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a dark wraith:Awful>
bash *elf*You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.
You pound a dark wraith's left foot very hard and shatter it.
A dark wraith is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a dark wraith:Dying>
lInside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A dark wraith is lying here, incapacitated.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a dark wraith:Dying>

You pound a dark wraith's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a dark wraith's death cry as he collapses.
A dark wraith disappears into nothing.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*bash *elf*You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
As *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash *elf*northhit *elf*You feel weaker.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
northInside the Mountain
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*bash *elf*You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southhit *elf*Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southhit *elf*They aren't here.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
bash *elf*Inside the Mountain
A falchion lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
sneakYou stop sneaking.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
northnorthBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Inside the Mountain
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Hurt>
bash *elf*southhit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.
A huge stone giant hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
bash *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
southBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
southInside the Mountain
A falchion lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *elf*You barely pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left hand and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
bash *elf*northhit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
northhit *elf*Inside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
bash *elf*southhit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>

A huge stone giant hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
hit *elf*southYou're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
southInside the Mountain
A falchion lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *elf*You strongly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Wounded>
bash *elf*northhit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A huge stone giant hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right foot.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Inside the Mountain
Exits: south.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
southsouthBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant hits your left arm.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting a huge stone giant:Healthy>
hit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting a huge stone giant:Healthy>
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting a huge stone giant:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
g zaugurz-draught allquaff zaugurz-draughtYou get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southBehind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southInside the Mountain
A falchion lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*You are too afraid.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
bash *elf*You don't see any *elf* here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
0cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
northhit *elf*Behind the Boulder
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
northThey aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*Inside the Mountain
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You strongly pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) slashes your left hand very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>

*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
bash *elf*southhit *elf**Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Behind the Boulder
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) leaves south.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
southInside the Mountain
A falchion lies on the ground.
A plain pair of pants are on the ground.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit *elf*You approach *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x), trying to pound him.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
northhit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Bad>
northYou're already fighting!
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You pound *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s right leg and shatter it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
hit *elf*northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge stone giant strongly hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s head and shatters it.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
hit *elf*You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Awful>
draw runedYou remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.
A huge stone giant hits *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow*Marty the Noldorin Elf*(x):Dying>

You pierce *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Marty the Noldorin Elf* (x).

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
exa corpse
A huge stone giant quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
northcorpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
the scalp of Marty
a stone
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a torch
a wooden pipe

![ cW HP:Wounded Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge stone giant hits your right leg.

![ cW HP:Bad Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Behind the Boulder
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
cha mood wimpyOk.

#######
######  I find pythia near wrns. 
#######


!+ cSW>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'assist'.

!+ cSW>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!+ cSW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!+ cSW>west
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>east
Small Trail
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, south, =west=.

!+ cSW>back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

It looks like *Pythia the Half-Elf* found you out.


*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A great, wild boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!+ cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!+ cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
*Pythia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dreary Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

of csW>west
Withering Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. csW>
You feel stealthy again.

o. cSW>south
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

o+ cSW>s
Dark Forest
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>west
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>south
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>south
Dense Black Woods
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>south
Dark and Silent Woodland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>south
Shadowed Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>west
Stunted Conifers
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cSW>south
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south.

of cSW>sc
410/410 hits and 102/158 moves.

of cSW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

of cSW>i
You are carrying:
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

of cSW>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!

of cSW>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

of cSW>eq
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

of cSW>stat
OB: 87%, DB: 57%, PB: 97%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 409. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 161,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

of cSW>l
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!f cSW>n

*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.

!f cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!f cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!f cSW a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark and Sombre Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of csW>west
ope brokenrocks
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f csW>west
Ok.

!f csW>
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW>up
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.
You have found a cave-lion!

oO csW>
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

oO csW>draw runed
But you are already wielding it!

oO csW>stat
OB: 87%, DB: 57%, PB: 97%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 409. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 161,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- nosneak
- panic
- strength

oO csW>
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
You swiftly dodge a cave-lion's attempt to hit you.

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW>
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: up.

oO csW>ope brokenrocks
Ok.

oO csW>east
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f csW>west
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.
You have found a cave-lion!

oO csW>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO csW>
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

oO csW a cave-lion:Healthy>
You feel stealthy again.

oO cSW a cave-lion:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f csW>sc
410/410 hits and 102/158 moves.

!f csW>west
A Stinking Cavern
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW>up
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO csW>
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
A cave-lion hits your right leg and tickles it.

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>i
You are carrying:
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>
You feel stealthy again.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

oO cSW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

oO cSW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW HP:Fine>sc
401/410 hits and 100/158 moves.

oO csW HP:Fine>
The brokenrocks close quietly.

oO csW HP:Fine>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO csW HP:Fine>ope brokenrocks
Ok.

oO csW HP:Fine>east
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here searching for something, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f csW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.

!f csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Stunted Conifers
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of csW HP:Fine>south
west
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f csW HP:Fine>
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW HP:Fine>250
cha wim 250
Wimpy set to: 250

oO csW HP:Fine>up
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO csW HP:Fine>
You feel stealthy again.

oO cSW HP:Fine>sc
402/410 hits and 94/158 moves.

oO cSW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 84%, DB: 57%, PB: 95%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 161,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

oO cSW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (unavailing)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO cSW HP:Fine>whe

You see *Pythia the Half-Elf* scouting from the east!

oO cSW HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - A Stinking Cavern

oO cSW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 84%, DB: 57%, PB: 95%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 161,633 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

oO cSW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

oO cSW HP:Fine>

*Pythia the Half-Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A pack horse ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
Ok.

of csW HP:Fine>ope brokenrocks
west
Ok.

of csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: (east), up.

!O csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
Ok.

!O csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>close brokenrocks
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down

A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
close brokenrocks
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>sh *elf*
Wielding something to shoot with might help...

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
down
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *Pythia the Half-Elf*, but she manages to keep you at bay.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* strongly stabs your right leg and tickles it.

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *Pythia the Half-Elf*, trying to pierce her.

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.
A great, wild boar hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee

*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>
A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a cave-lion's left foreleg very hard.

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>up

*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>open rockcleft
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You don't see any rockcleft here.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

A cave-lion tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

oO csW HP:Fine a cave-lion:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>up
down
A Gory Cave
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.
You're already fighting!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>flee
Something approaches *Pythia the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
A cave-lion barely hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave-lion.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A cave-lion is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O csW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves up.

oO csW HP:Fine>draw cweapon
up
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very
evil-minded.

oO csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
A Gory Cave
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves down.

oO csW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A cave-lion is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave-lion.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
bash *elf*

!O csW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

!O csW HP:Fine>
You feel stealthy again.

!O cSW HP:Fine>up
hit *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* manages to shake a cave-lion off.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
A great, wild boar lightly hits your body and tickles it.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Healthy>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
You pound a huge tarantula's right foreleg very hard.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.

!O cSW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>ope brokenrocks
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>
You don't see any brokenrocks here.

oO csW HP:Fine>cmnw
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO csW HP:Fine>d
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A cave-lion is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave-lion.
Exits: up.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves up.

oO csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

oO csW HP:Fine a huge tarantula:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: down.

!O csW HP:Fine>ope brokenrocks
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves down.
You don't see any brokenrocks here.

oO csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Fine>down
hit *elf*
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A cave-lion is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave-lion.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>close brokenrocks
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A great, wild boar barely hits your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Healthy>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!
You pound a great, wild boar's left forefoot hard.

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>close brokenrocks
They're already closed!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>flee
They're already closed!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>
A cave-lion issues a thundering roar as it lands a massive paw on *Pythia the
Half-Elf*!

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>
A cave-lion leaps at *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s throat and sends her sprawling.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* struggles violently as a cave-lion's jaws rend her flesh.

!O csW HP:Fine a great, wild boar:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
draw cweapon
Ok.

oO csW HP:Fine>d
But you are already wielding it!

oO csW HP:Fine>
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A cave-lion is here, fighting *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a cave-lion.
Exits: up.

!O csW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You approach *Pythia the Half-Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O csW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt a cave-lion:Fine>lab x
Ok.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

oO csW HP:Fine>u

You feel stealthy again.

oO cSW HP:Fine>hit x
A Gory Cave
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: down.

!O cSW HP:Fine>hit x
hit x
You strongly pound *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left arm.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) strongly stabs your right foot and tickles it.

!O cSW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O cSW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O cSW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x):Hurt>bash x
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

down
hit x
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal
pain.

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO cSW HP:Fine>
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: up.

!O cSW HP:Fine>
You approach *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to pound her.
A cave-lion leaves its hiding place.
A cave-lion hits *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right foot very hard and shatters
it.

!O cSW HP:Fine *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x):Wounded>hit x

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'assist'.
A huge tarantula joins *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a huge tarantula's fight.
A great, wild boar lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.
A huge tarantula barely hits your body and tickles it.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

oO cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>They aren't here.

oO cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>up
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>hit x
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>up
You're already fighting!

!O cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A cave-lion approaches *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x), trying to hit her.
A cave-lion leaps at *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s throat and sends her
sprawling.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) struggles violently as a cave-lion's jaws rend her
flesh.

!O cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>
You pound a huge tarantula's right foreleg very hard.

!O cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: down.

!O csW HP:Hurt>down
A Stinking Cavern
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: up.

oO csW HP:Hurt>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt>close brokenrocks

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O csW HP:Hurt a great, wild boar:Fine>up
They're already closed!

!O csW HP:Hurt a great, wild boar:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamond
s'.
A huge tarantula quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A great, wild boar barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!O csW HP:Hurt a great, wild boar:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O csW HP:Hurt a great, wild boar:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a cave-lion's attempt to hit you.

!O csW HP:Hurt a great, wild boar:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>150
cha wim 150
Wimpy set to: 150

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>down
A Stinking Cavern
A massive lion is here, baring its glistening fangs.
Exits: (east), up.
A cave-lion quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a cave-lion:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a cave-lion:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a cave-lion:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of csW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sneak
You stop sneaking.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Dark and Sombre Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
cha mood wimpy
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Ok.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>draw runed
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a black runed dagger, looking very evil-minded.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Dark and Sombre Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tre
tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
Dark and Sombre Pines
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A great, wild boar LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>west
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>back *elf*

*Pythia the Half-Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A great, wild boar LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.
Backstab whom?

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>west

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east
Below a Cliff
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is here, riding a pack horse.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A great, wild boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a huge tarantula:Fine>flee
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) gives a great, wild boar an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark and Sombre Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>cha mood wimpy
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Ok.

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>draw runed
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
But you are already wielding it!

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a huge tarantula:Fine>east
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a huge tarantula:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) gives a great, wild boa
r an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dim Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>g draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A great, wild boar barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a huge tarantula:Fine>east
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) gives a great, wild boar an order.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a huge tarantula:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a huge tarantula:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

!f cW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a huge tarantula:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Base of the Cliff
Exits: north, east, south.

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>north

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a pack horse.
A huge tarantula ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A great, wild boar ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>west
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: (east), up.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>close brokenrocks
Ok.

oO cW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>up
A Gory Cave
Exits: down.
You have found a cave-lion!

####
###  a little regen
####

oO cSW HP:Hurt a cave-lion:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Stinking Cavern
Exits: up.

oO csW HP:Hurt>ope brokenrocks
Ok.

oO csW HP:Hurt>east
Below a Cliff
Exits: north, east, south, (west).

of csW HP:Hurt>close brokenrocks
Ok.

of csW HP:Hurt>sq
search q
You begin to search...

You feel stealthy again.

track pack
You didn't find anyone.

of cSW HP:Hurt>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

of cSW HP:Hurt>
A young rat ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

of cSW HP:Hurt>east
Dark and Sombre Pines
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f cSW HP:Hurt>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

!f cSW HP:Hurt>back *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) passes dangerously close to your hiding place.


west

!f cSW HP:Hurt>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) issues the order 'kill diamonds'.
You swiftly dodge a huge tarantula's attempt to hit you.
A great, wild boar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>ope brokenrocks
You don't see any brokenrocks here.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) gives a great, wild boar an order.

!f cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f cSW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>flee
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Shadowed Forest
A swarm of midges is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of csW HP:Hurt>west
Stunted Conifers
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of csW HP:Hurt>south
Below a Cliff
A small rat runs about, oblivious to your presence.
*Marky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Nallin the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f csW HP:Hurt>
*Marky the Dúnadan Man* opens the brokenrocks.

!f csW HP:Hurt>south
Base of the Cliff
Exits: north, east, south.

of csW HP:Hurt>
You feel stealthy again.

#######
######  Pythia calls ganksquad - fun's over. Snip.
######
######  Pythia calls drazan who start chasing me. I finally run orc chieftain dunland.
#######

o.' cSW>Moving up the slope is really hard.

Path on the Slope of the Misty Mountains
Exits: -(north)-, -east-, /up\.

o<' cSW>up
The ascent ahead seems quite difficult to climb, while falling down might bruise you slightly.
If you still want to try, you must 'climb' there.

o<' cSW>cli al
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o<' CSW>up
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Path on the Slope of the Misty Mountains
Exits: -(north)-, -east-, /up\.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
363/410 hits and 129/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>up
High in the Mountains
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: south, \down/.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>south
In the Mountain Heights
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: north, \down/.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
365/410 hits and 129/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
365/410 hits and 130/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
366/410 hits and 132/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sneak
You stop sneaking.

o<' CW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o<' CW HP:Fine>sc
367/410 hits and 136/158 moves.

o<' CW HP:Fine>l
In the Mountain Heights
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.

o<' CW HP:Fine>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
369/410 hits and 141/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 85%, DB: 8%, PB: 95%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 350. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 150,022 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- strength
- Orkish draught

o<' CSW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>ht
hide thor
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from below.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
385/410 hits and 158/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
### SERVER LAG: 1710 ms

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
### SERVER LAG: 1265 ms

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>sc
401/410 hits and 158/158 moves.

o<' CSW HP:Fine>
*Drazan the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!<' CSW HP:Fine>back *dwarf*

*Drazan the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!<' CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

sneak
*Drazan the Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a black runed dagger in his back.

!<' CSW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You stop sneaking.

!<' CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

!<' CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>draw cweapon
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

!<' CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
The Slanting Cavern
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.
You flee north.
Entrance to the Tunnels
Exits: [east], south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>g all.war all
put all.war quiver
You get a war arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a war arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a war arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a war arrow from a laced quiver.
You get a war arrow from a laced quiver.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.
You put a war arrow in a laced quiver.

o= CW HP:Fine>sc
346/410 hits and 158/158 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>exit
 [East]   - A closed 'metaldoor'
  South   - The Slanting Cavern
  West    - A Crude Infirmary

o= CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Diamonds             - Entrance to the Tunnels

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>ope exit
It seems to be locked.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>w
A Crude Infirmary
A blood-stained orkish female is here, ready to treat the wounded.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.


#####
####  snip some regen
#####

o= CSW HP:Fine an Urughásh soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Crematory
An orkish undertaker is impatiently waiting here for another corpse.
Exits: north, east.

o= CsW HP:Fine>east
up
The Slanting Cavern
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.

oO CsW HP:Fine>
In the Mountain Heights
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
*Drazan the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, \down/.
A thin mist of rain falls down upon the mountains.

*<' CsW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently close noise from below.
Some very close noise can be heard from below.

*<' CsW HP:Fine>north
High in the Mountains
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: south, \down/.

*<' CsW HP:Fine>
*Drazan the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*<' CsW HP:Fine>
*Drazan the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You feel stealthy again.

*<' CSW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce *Drazan the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.

*<' CSW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>lab x
Ok.

*<' CSW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>
You lightly pierce *Drazan the Dwarf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

*<' CSW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>cli
You won't climb anymore.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Mountain Heights
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: north, \down/.

*<' sW HP:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from below.

*<' sW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
draw cweapon
Ok.

*<' sW HP:Fine>
You remove a black runed dagger.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*<' sW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<' sW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<' sW HP:Fine>bash x
You don't see any x here.

*<' sW HP:Fine>bash x
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

bash x
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

bash x
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

You feel stealthy again.

YOUR BASH at *Drazan the Dwarf* (x) sends him sprawling.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Drazan the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Bad>draw bow
sh x
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Bad>sh x
sh x
Some very close noise can be heard from below.

draw cweapon
You shoot *Drazan the Dwarf* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Bad>sneak
draw cweapon
You shoot *Drazan the Dwarf* (x)'s right leg hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>Some very close noise can be heard from below.

north
hit x
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

You shoot *Drazan the Dwarf* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*<' SW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>north
hit x
You stop sneaking.
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*<' W HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>north
But you are already wielding it!

*<' W HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Some very close noise can be heard from below.
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) smites your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*<' W HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*(x):Awful>north
hit x
You're already fighting!
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Drazan the Dwarf* (x) tries to climb down, but he slips.

*<' W HP:Fine>north
High in the Mountains
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: south, \down/.

*<' W HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

*<' W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<' W HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

*<' W HP:Fine>hit x
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<' W HP:Fine>They aren't here.

*<' W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<' W HP:Fine>They aren't here.
An Urughásh officer yells from the south 'ALARM! We are under attack!'

*<' W HP:Fine>
In the Mountain Heights
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: north, \down/.
You hear a death cry from below.

*<' W HP:Fine>cli
They aren't here.

*<' W HP:Fine>
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

*<' CW HP:Fine>d
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
The Slanting Cavern
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.

oO CW HP:Hurt>north
Entrance to the Tunnels
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: [east], south, west.
An Urughásh officer LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A veteran Urughásh guard LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the west.
An Urughásh officer LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A veteran Urughásh guard LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An Urughásh soldier LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

o= CW HP:Hurt>west
A Crude Infirmary
A blood-stained orkish female is here, ready to treat the wounded.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: east, south.

o= CW HP:Hurt>south
The Crematory
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An orkish undertaker is impatiently waiting here for another corpse.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: north, east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>east
The Slanting Cavern
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
The tunnel narrows and slopes downwards, in a series of rough shelves.

Rough Stairs
Exits: north, south.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

o= CW HP:Hurt>south
The sloping stairs end, giving way to a large intersection.

Intersection of Four Tunnels
A snaga orc stares at you with interest.
An orkish outcast stares bitterly into shadows.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Hurt>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

oO CSW HP:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

oO CSW HP:Hurt>sc
277/410 hits and 136/158 moves.

oO CSW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 87%, DB: 58%, PB: 84%, Armour: 53%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 149,840 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,177. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength

oO CSW HP:Hurt>inf %K
warlord (31)

oO CSW HP:Hurt>dc
drain corpse
You do not see anything like that.

oO CSW HP:Hurt>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CSW HP:Hurt>north
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Rough Stairs
Exits: north, south.

o= CSW HP:Hurt>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CSW HP:Hurt>north
west
The slope of the badly-cut tunnel makes movement tiring.

The Slanting Cavern
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.
An Urughásh officer tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

oO CSW HP:Hurt an Urughásh officer:Healthy>exa corpse
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An Urughásh officer says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Diamonds!'
An Urughásh officer yells 'ALARM! We are under attack!'
You swiftly dodge an Urughásh officer's attempt to cleave you.
You swiftly dodge a veteran Urughásh guard's attempt to crush you.

oO CSW HP:Hurt an Urughásh officer:Healthy>
You don't see a corpse.
An Urughásh officer says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Diamonds!'
An Urughásh officer yells 'ALARM! We are under attack!'

oO CSW HP:Hurt an Urughásh officer:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
The Slanting Cavern
An Urughásh officer is here, fighting YOU.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An Urughásh officer is here, fighting YOU.
A veteran Urughásh guard is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Crematory
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
An orkish undertaker is impatiently waiting here for another corpse.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: north, east.

o= CsW HP:Hurt>
An Urughásh soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o= CsW HP:Hurt an Urughásh soldier:Healthy>
An Urughásh soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o= CsW HP:Hurt an Urughásh soldier:Healthy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a red ruby
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a plain leather belt
a great warsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a silver bracer
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a small tin ring
a sapphire ring
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
You swiftly dodge a veteran Urughásh guard's attempt to crush you.

o= CsW HP:Hurt an Urughásh soldier:Healthy>g coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 40 gold coins, 8 silver pennies, and 81 copper pennies.
An Urughásh soldier ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
An Urughásh soldier ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
An Urughásh soldier ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
You swiftly dodge the orkish undertaker's attempt to smite you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Slanting Cavern
An officer of the Urughásh stands here with great pride.
A veteran Urughásh orc paces around angrily.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
An orkish soldier of the Urughásh is here.
Exits: north, south, west, /up\.

#######
######  Snip i go out and Pythia starts to chase me solo. Whaaat SOLO!? Yes, i
######  should have expected something fishy at this point.
#######

o= CW HP:Fine>sc
349/410 hits and 143/158 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 141%, DB: 2%, PB: 39%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 145,034 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,217. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- strength
- noquit
- panic
- novoid
- tiredness

o= CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>n
Old Wine Cellar
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large cockroach is crawling over the floor.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), *(up)*.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit pythia
*Pythia the Half-Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You pound *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>lab x
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
OB: 141%, DB: 52%, PB: 39%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 145,034 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,217. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- tiredness

![ CW HP:Fine>south
Murky Tunnel
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Fine>north
hit x
Old Wine Cellar
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large cockroach is crawling over the floor.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), *(up)*.
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You barely pound *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>close exit u
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south
sc
Murky Tunnel
A bright red mushroom is growing here.
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
Exits: (north), east.

o= CW HP:Fine>351/410 hits and 144/158 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 141%, DB: 52%, PB: 39%, Armour: 52%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 145,034 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,217. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- tiredness

o= CW HP:Fine>north
Old Wine Cellar
A small oaken table has been set here.
A large cockroach is crawling up the wall.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].
A large cockroach starts crawling on the table...

o[ CW HP:Fine>ope exit u
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>scout up
You quietly scout upwards...

Ruins on a Cliff
*a Half-Elf* is here.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) has arrived from above.
A large cockroach starts crawling up the wall...

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

![ CW HP:Fine>hit x
You lightly pound *Pythia the Half-Elf* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine*Pythia the Half-Elf*(x):Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) utters the word 'grzzs'
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz

o[ CW HP:Fine>max
cha wim 10000
Wimpy set to: 409

######
#####  Snip.
###### 

o[ CW>
You feel less tired.
*Drazan the Dwarf* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Fine>use powder

You feel yourself exposed.
You pound *Drazan the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit s
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>west
ope exit u
Ok.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Someone closes the turf.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.
Someone closes the turf.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
open exit s
Someone closes the turf.
Ok.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
ope exit u
Someone closes the turf.
Ok.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
Someone closes the turf.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ CW Someone:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
It's already open!
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
ope exit u
Ok.
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
It's already open!
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
ope exit u
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
It's already open!
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
You pound *Drazan the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
ope exit u
Ok.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
It's already open!
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.

![ CW*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
*Sylvari the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Sylvari the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ CW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Sylvari the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>max
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
It's already open!
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Pythia the Half-Elf* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
Ok.
*Sylvari the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Sylvari the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ CW HP:Hurt*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
*Drazan the Dwarf* closes the turf.
cha wim 10000
Wimpy set to: 409

![ CW HP:Hurt*Drazan the Dwarf*:Hurt>ope exit u
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
Ruins on a Cliff
Exits: west, (down).

#####
####  And the priceless aftermath - Drazan couldn't find his (unlooted) corpse, so he 
####  had no WS to bash with -- thank god!
##### 

*Drazan the Dwarf* yells from the east 'thx' in Westron.
*Drazan the Dwarf* yells from the south 'for' in Westron.
*Drazan the Dwarf* yells faintly from the south 'gac' in Westron.

o. CSW HP:Hurt>ye ehmmmm

o( CSW HP:Hurt>ye didnt

o( CSW HP:Hurt>ye loot 1 thing

o.~ CSW HP:Hurt>ye prob

o.~ CSW HP:Hurt>ye should have

o.~ CSW HP:Hurt>ye tho

#####
####  Pythia pursues a little further solo but doesn't feel like entering undeads 
####  (guess no stored sleeps or backup nearby) so I live to tell the tale.
#####

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/02/04 20:44, Belamir: 
Fun to read!

2013/02/04 21:01, Sylvari:   
Never noticed he was naked there:P

2013/02/04 21:47, Tont:edited 1x   
Thanks for gac from me too, muaha! *yes you should have* Why you even whine about eq Drazan when you gac after portaltraping. Oh, yes you did consider leaving focis, how nice :) . Yes I just had to comment, im so bittered!

2013/02/04 23:33, Drogtash: 
Some weird editing? ...

2013/02/04 23:44, Drazan:edited 1x   
ROFL I GACCED AFTER PORTAL TRAP? Get youre facts traight before spewing out shit, I didn't even touch youre focis ask arkadij, zongan or carnez about that and the scrolls and shit what you both had and they were talking about leaving focis.

Btw in my window I insta died when I fell down from the climb spot (fell down mobs hit me dead. I did spam around but I nevr went w from there cause being naked in that place hurts as hell. So I was WTF not even a corpse?

2013/02/05 00:05, Telessar:   
Weird editing could be Diamond's new client I suppose?

Reminded me of old school logs of logging in and amassing a number of killers. Nice. I wonder who would win in a battle though, Rasta or Diamonds - both seem to be pretty hefty combos I'd say.

2013/02/05 00:07, Cab:edited 1x   
rant err day all day

Drogtash, weird editing? Huh? All seems fine to me
EDIT 1 minute after: aha, yes, indeed. My bad

2013/02/05 00:10, Telessar:   
Well rather, Diamonds must've cut pasted some of his fights. Logging via client gets rid of subs (at least JMC). Not sure what Diamonds is using (I assume powwow tho?).

2013/02/05 00:11, Tont: 
I just wanted to irritate you for the sake of it :) Childish!? Maybe! Let the bygones be bygones now. And didn't mean you as You alone (yeah, it might appeared so though) as you weren't alone there.

Cool log btw :)!

2013/02/05 06:38, Benedictus:   
Loved it. Telessar I can answer that question for you!
2, 1%, #Rasta

Also love these:
3, 1%, #Reikor
2, 1%, #Hemera
4, 1%, #Nazxgul
2, 2%, #Oppenheimer
1, 0%, #Hâshshâg

Really shitty to sleep in 1v1 or gac without reason tho

2013/02/05 13:56, Marty: 
I had much more luck without the charmie it seems! I was dumb enough to qblock crevice and had very little mana left after that, counting on my shadow to do be stronger than it was! Thank you for 1v1 :)

2013/02/05 19:14, Horus: 
insane char hehe

2013/02/05 20:05, Britney: 
What lameass Pythia is :)

2013/02/05 21:34, Pythia: 
Dont worry. I quit. My computer broke and I cant buy another one. Diamonds you cut out the part where I had you bad and you ran away :(. How lame can that sleep really be? I didnt even get someone to bash him..

2013/02/05 21:52, Telessar:  edited 1x   
Your computer broke, but you're on the internet?

But what if you're using a smartphone?

But if you're using a smartphone, then you should hopefully be rich enough to dish out a couple hundred of dollars to buy a computer?

But maybe even if the smartphone was say part of your company's, maybe your company could provide you with a computer?

But your company appears to be your own, so I would assume you would have some money?

But perhaps your company went to shit and you're telling the truth?

But if you're telling the truth that you're broke, then how are you on the internet without said smartphone or computer?

Well then, the conclusion is you're at the library using the computer, and if so, you can play MUME.

2013/02/05 22:02, Nockurzh: 
Nice comment :D

And the log, I enjoyed it :) I never learned to play my char like you do. Even after reroll to better stats for warscout

2013/02/06 05:44, Pythia: 
Lol. Im sorry your main source of pk xp is gone but its true.
1. My machine that I mume on broke because I slammed the top down in anger overmume... lesson learned.
2. My wifes netbook lags with mmapper so much ive died horribly the last few days.
3. My wife hates mume and there is no chance im getting a new computer just to mume when I have a ipad and a galaxy note 2 phone to boot.
3. The community I pk with or against has mega links and is mostly euro.
4. Lesson learned . Refer to statement #1.
5. Im not saying I dont want to play.

2013/02/06 08:27, Devastator: 
I voted for notables, it was a joy to read through a session of somebody with a powerful char who knows how to play it. Just like reading logs of Azazello, Reikor and others.

I wonder what your stats are though of course, 80% is the player and 20% is stats and pracs.

Reading this stuff triggers the itch to play a bit, but I'd have to level up a char first and then I'll get bored fast again :-P

2013/02/06 09:21, Diamonds: 
Weird editing - probably yes. It was 3 sessions during 1 day, 2 of which had jmc-logging on and one was copy-paste. Ironically, the copy-paste looks better.

stats: Str:15 Int: 6 Wis: 7 Dex:18 Con:19 Wil: 8 Per:18. (Orc)

Hardly the best stats but it's powerful yet fun to play because i still have to be careful -- I've died to lowbie random casters in 1v1 many times in a kind of wizkillesque manner.

Thanks for the good feedback.

2013/02/06 12:32, Drogtash: 
Wasn't at all as impressed as everyone else seem to be. Decent char yes but nothing superior...
At the beginning, dwarf looked like he lost link after he arrived s morthan. Woman (sub hero) must've not praced track and still tried it for you to pass it(make tracks) go west west, come back and backstab. Your tracks will be shown so she could move out of the way before the stab, easily... Then Sargon and Stunned, correct me if I'm wrong are both below legend? Maybe even below hero... got more exciting in the end for sure. Thanks for posting but I thought it should've been shorter.

Funny comment, Telessar :)
WTF... to buy a computer (without a screen) that you can play MUME on shouldn't be much of an investment if you WANT to play.

2013/02/06 13:27, Curt: 
entertaining log. jens is just an old man who misses my charming conversations so much that he has turned to complaining about good logs.

2013/02/06 17:45, Praska:  edited 2x   
hmm show your prac list allso ? :D very very pleace ... other than that nice session :D


2013/02/06 21:47, Tallian: 
Fun read! Enjoyed the post, thanks. War scout isn't that hard to prac, especially on orc. If it was me, I'd have max in your main scout pracs, missile, pierce, sneak, etc. I assume close to max in track/swim/climb/wilderness, some bandage, what not. Warrior pracs then depend on how much you are willing to lose in scout. I'd go 15-20 in conc, or higher, 5-10 in parry, 10-15 in bash, or until 60%-75% Endurance prac'd until you start sucking at sneak/backstab. Don't need awesome bash, 65% actually works pretty well with decent ob, which you have. If you keep your overall war pracs to 40-50 you keep your scout skills high enough to still be quite good.

2013/02/06 22:19, Drogtash: 
Hah, 65% bash. Good luck with that!

2013/02/07 00:46, Molotov: 
Heh Drogtash, i think you missed the part of Pythia's issue where he mentioned his wife won't let him. Wives have the means to make you very very miserable when you do things against their will!

2013/02/07 14:36, Drogtash: 
Well, he's been playing alot for 13 years and now suddenly he can't play anymore? :( Sounds like a wife I wouldn't want..

2013/02/08 09:17, Diamonds: 
I'm pracced like Tallian said, pretty much, with bash at 65 %.

It's funny that Drogtash pointed it out because, when renting from this session, i actually started training off endurance to get pracs for additional bash. At 65% I seem to fail too many critical bashes (on wimpy casters).

@praska i shall send you the exact pracset ingame.

2013/02/08 09:23, Arcanum:   
awful willpower
one would wonder how many qdispells can you endure
2? 3?

2013/02/08 11:39, Jeraziah:   
GG Oliver

2013/02/08 17:59, Ryalnos:   
They call it 'min-maxing'.

2013/02/08 20:41, Belamir: 
Thoughts on hide practiced on a warscout?

2013/02/09 16:34, Drogtash: 
Hehe yep, Salazar also had 15 str and bash, even with 43/43 pracs in it (I forget what %) I couldn't bash scouts or defence warriors unless they were agg. I had a warscout before but lower level, 75-80% seemed to work pretty good.

2013/02/09 19:02, Praska:   
thnx diamonds and tallian, i got every thing i need from tallian's post :D

2013/02/10 14:57, Marillion: 
Nothing special. Which is why it is on other logs, but I expected more :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back