Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Smattering of Kills and 1 Escape! (Elceser)comments   back
(4427 hits. Posted 2013/02/18)
####
#### I had a good session! A collection of kills that -almost- made me feel overpowered. Then I remembered I
#### was a BN when I died in a closeable in a bash later lol :p Enjoy!
####


*< cRW Mana:Burning>d
Trail around the Mountain
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*< cRW>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves up riding a pack horse.

*< cRW>st  
st  *Pythia the Half-Elf* has arrived from above riding a pack horse.

*< cRW>sta
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You stop resting, and stand up.

*< cRW>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*< cRW>e
Trail around the Mountain
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*< cRW>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*< cRW>w
Trail around the Mountain
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.

*< cRW>bh  
*Pythia the Half-Elf*b  has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*< cRW>b norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*< cRW>
You swiftly dodge *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to stab you.

*< cRW*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You feel yourself exposed.
f 

*< cRW*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* says :  hi
You start to concentrate...

tip
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You tip your hat.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
ZBLAM! A pack horse sends *Pythia the Half-Elf* flying!
*Pythia the Half-Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves east.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>lead pack
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*< cW Mana:Burning>e
Trail around the Mountain
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*< cW Mana:Burning>tre
track *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


w
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves west.
You stop searching.

*< cW Mana:Burning>r Trail around the Mountain
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
r *Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.

*< cW Mana:Burning>ride
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
b Your attempt to slash *Pythia the Half-Elf*b  fails.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< cRW Mana:Burning>lead pack
A pack horse starts following you.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.

On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>d
k Trail around the Mountain
*Pythia the Half-Elf*k  is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< cRW Mana:Burning>e
Trail around the Mountain
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW Mana:Burning>b You approach b *Pythia the Half-Elf*, trying to slash her.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...


f

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>m You flee head over heels.
m You flee west.
Trail around the Mountain
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>s e
m Trail around the Mountain
m *Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Nobody here by that name.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>mm  
mm  An orkish scout yells from the west 'A Half-Elf is here on the Path between the Mountains!'

*< cRW Mana:Burning>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>lead
w You stop riding a pack horse.
w A pack horse starts following you.

*< cW Mana:Burning>w ride
w
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
Trail around the Mountain
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>tre
track *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>w
Path between the Mountains
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: /north\, -east-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>w
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -south-.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

s
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
Path to the Mountains
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
b Your attempt to slash *Pythia the Half-Elf*b  fails.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the word 'charm'
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse now follows *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

A pack horse is now a group member.
Ok.
You burn *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack horse joins *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s fight.

mm  Ok.
mm  Your magic missile hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>lb  
*Pythia the Half-Elf*lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
 begins some strange incantations...

*< cW Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>m s
ch  Path to the Mountains
*Pythia the Half-Elf*ch   is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha wimp

A pack horse stops following *Pythia the Half-Elf*.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l Wimpy removed.

l *< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

You swiftly dodge *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s attempt to stab you.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Pythia the Half-Elf* with full impact.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

mm  *Pythia the Half-Elf*mm   utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>m 
m *Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>m 
*Pythia the Half-Elf*m  begins some strange incantations...

*< cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
You start to concentrate...

mm
[cast norm 'magic missile' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
Your magic missile hits *Pythia the Half-Elf*.

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]

*Pythia the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
*Pythia the Half-Elf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pythia the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

qu  Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops qui   *Pythia the Half-Elf* in flames.

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

b *Pythia the Half-Elf*bh   barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Pythia the Half-Elf* in flames.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Pythia the Half-Elf*:Dying>b You start to concentrate...

bh
[cast quick 'burning hands' 1.*elf*]
Ok.
You burned *Pythia the Half-Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Pythia the Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Pythia the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lic
g look in corpse
g corpse (here) : 
an elven hunting-spear (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a great helm (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a jewelled ring
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a reinforced oak staff
a pile of coins

####
#### Next!
#### 

cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You see some tracks of *a Hobbit* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Nobody here by that name.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*a Hobbit* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
k On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
k Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
They aren't here.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
k Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
k Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
They aren't here.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>pick e      sq
p reveal quick
You begin to search...
p 
pick exit e
You have revealed *a Hobbit*!

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...
*a Hobbit* leaves north sneaking.


s You stop trying to pick the lock.

s

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

*#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
s Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
s Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.
You feel a hidden presence.

*+ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

*#~ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

pick exit
You didn't find anyone.

*+ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

Shnizz tells you 'they going anywhere other than MA?'

oe
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
Suddenly *a Hobbit* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*a Hobbit*:Fine>open exit e
It seems to be locked.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*a Hobbit*:Fine>
A finch has arrived from the north.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*a Hobbit*:Fine>f 
You flee head over heels.
f You flee north.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=. - e:oakendoor.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>f s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves north.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You are too afraid.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *a Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning*a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south). - e:oakendoor.
Large and puffy clouds gather closely together, floating in masses above the roofs.

*#~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cha wimp
Wimpy removed.

*#~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, [east], south. - e:oakendoor.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves west.

*+ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Lush Plains
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
e
On a Steepening Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>sta   Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.
stat    

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>stat
OB: 31%, DB: 50%, PB: 49%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 650,390 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 61. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a critical wound at the left foot (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- armour [21 min 38 sec]
- shield [49 min 13 sec]

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
On a Path at the Edge of the Marshes
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cc
c n 'cure critic'
You start to concentrate...

e
A fat rabbit leaves west.

You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A rooster fails to hit you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Field before the Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: east, (south).

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
ri  Alas, you cannot go that way...
ri  

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride pack
No one here by that name.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s

Zubin narrates '2 pukes just did guardian' in Orkish.

*. cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride pack         In a Dusty Barn
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
ride pack         A rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), (south). - w:heavystone.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride pack
You pick up a pack horse's reins, and start riding him.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cn
s
close exit n
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Zubin narrates 'anybody around?' in Orkish.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
p In a Dusty Barn
A rooster is here, strutting about.
p A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>pick exit n
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A rooster tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

hobbit
 
# Target is now set to: *hobbit*
 
You didn't find anyone.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

Shnizz narrates 'anathil and harkat?' in Orkish.

*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*a Hobbit*:Fine>
Zubin narrates 'I didn't have enough mana :(' in Orkish.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*a Hobbit*:Fine>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

lb  *a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit*lb   leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
Nobody here by that name.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
In a Dusty Barn
A rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cs
[close exit s]
o Ok.

o ![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>o os
s 
A rooster fails to hit you.s 
You bleed from open wounds.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Healthy>s
open exit s
Ok.
You slash a rooster's tail and shatter it.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Fine>
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* opens the gate.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired a rooster:Fine>l 
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
l *a Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.l 
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>l ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Zubin narrates 'man/elf' in Orkish.
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*a Hobbit*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*a Hobbit*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired*a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
n On an Overgrown Pathway
n Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
In a Dusty Barn
A rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), -south-.
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow*a Hobbit*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow*a Hobbit*:Fine>ea  lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
c In a Dusty Barn
A rooster is here, strutting about.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
c A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
Farmer Black is standing here, looking very angry and crazed.
Exits: (north), (south).

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cn
close exit n
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
On an Overgrown Pathway
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), -south-.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: -north-, (east), -south-.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>w
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
Plain before a Low Hill
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

w A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

w *. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
st  On a Low Plateau
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
st  Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>store fireb

c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...

w

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
On a Low Plateau
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>store fireb
On a Low Plateau
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...


n

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>store fireb
Near the Border of a Small Wood
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>c n 'store' fireb
You start to concentrate...

w
w
w
You stored it.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Rugged Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Rugged Plains
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Bushy Grassland
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two piles of blackberries.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west. - n:ivorygate.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Scattered Bushes amid the Grass
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
In the Rough
The corpse of a green snake is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Dense Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Dense Brush
Exits: north, west.
n

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Dense Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Edge of the Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
n
Edge of the Brush
The corpse of a thug is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Scattered Brush
Exits: north, south, west.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Dense Brush
A wild brown donkey is here, on the lookout for enemies.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
A jenny is grassing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
Exits: [north], south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>on
n
open exit n
Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
Dense Brush
Exits: [north], (south), [west].

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.

*: cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>lead
o You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

o *: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>on
n open exit n
Ok.
n 
n *: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
d Deep in the Thorns
d Exits: (south). - n:vegetation.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>dx vegetation
 
# DOOR 2 (x) is now set to: vegetation
 
*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ox
[open vegetation]
c Ok.

c *: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ox
[open vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cs
[close exit s]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Dense Gorse
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}, {west}, {down}. - s:vegetation w:thornybush d:witheredshrub.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>al  cx
[close vegetation]
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>open withers            
open withers            A swarm of hornets tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a swarm of hornets:Healthy>open withers edshrub
f
Ok.

*: cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a swarm of hornets:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hidden Burrow
Exits: [south], (up). - s:vegetation w:thornybush d:witheredshrub.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>alias 1 open witheredshrub
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cu
close exit u
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>alias 2 close witheredshrub
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>picke xit s             
You bleed from open wounds.pick      

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You feel bolder.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>stat
OB: 34%, DB: 51%, PB: 51%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 650,380 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 61. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- armour [48 sec]
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left foot (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- shield [50 min 46 sec]

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...


!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>band
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now poorly bound.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l
Hidden Burrow
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>pick exit s
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


You stop trying to pick the lock.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>os
s
open exit s
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Hidden Burrow
Exits: (south), [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>r
s You sit down and rest your tired bones.

s != cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
52/161 hits, 48/127 mana, and 27/101 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
53/161 hits, 52/127 mana, and 34/103 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You begin to feel thirsty.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>drink skin
s You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.
s 
sc  != cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
57/161 hits, 65/127 mana, and 48/103 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>sc
57/161 hits, 66/127 mana, and 51/103 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
62/161 hits, 80/127 mana, and 68/103 moves.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 34%, DB: 1%, PB: 51%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 650,380 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 61. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- noquit
- stored spell fireball
- armour [2 min 17 sec]
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- detect magic
- shield [52 min 15 sec]

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The witheredshrub is opened from the other side.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s 
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
s *a Hobbit* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>stya   cu
*a Hobbit* closes the witheredshrub.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>cu

*a Hobbit* removes a black runed dagger.
*a Hobbit* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>f
close exit u
It's already closed!
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
e Hidden Burrow
*a Hobbit*e  is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
You quickly recall your stored spell...

You swiftly dodge *a Hobbit*'s attempt to hit you.

*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

e The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Hurt>f

*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A small oaken table has been set here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Hidden Burrow
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cs
[close exit s]
kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>fb  You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to slash him.
fb  

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot*a Hobbit*:Hurt>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*hobbit*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cu
*a Hobbit* opens the woodendoor.

e Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops e *a Hobbit*e  in flames.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Hobbit*:Wounded>e close exit u
It's already closed!
e 

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Hobbit*:Wounded>e 
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
k A Crude Dwelling
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
k A small oaken table has been set here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*hobbit*]
c You try to slash *a Hobbit*c , but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Hobbit*:Wounded>cn
close exit n
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Hobbit*:Wounded>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

quic    *a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
l The earth trembles beneath your feet!
l *a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Hobbit*:Awful>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*hobbit*]
You start to concentrate...

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *a Hobbit*.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lic
look in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a black horn shortbow; it glows blue
a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a hunting knife (used)
a laced quiver; it glows blue
a lantern
a leather backpack
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
a plain shirt (worn)
a strange set of lock picks
a pile of coins

####
#### Next!
####

*< cRW Mana:Burning>s
w Rocky Path
w Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>w
n
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
A Slag Pit
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is standing here scouting.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cRW Mana:Burning>
You feel yourself exposed.
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*< cRW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Healthy>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
A lithe orc (moo) joins your fight.
Ok.
A lithe orc (moo) strongly hits *a Man*'s left hand.
*a Man* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>Ok.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* stops scouting downwards.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>l 
A trained horse stops following *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*l .
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* picks up a trained horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>lt
[label  target]

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
k Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
k *a Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
You approach *a Man*, trying to slash him.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
A lithe orc (moo) joins your fight.
Ok.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>Ok.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Slag Pit
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>no  
Shnizz has arrived from below.
no  Bhizz has arrived from below.
Chizz has arrived from below.
no  

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*man*]
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Nobody here by that name.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Bhizz lightly smites *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
Shnizz leaves down.
Chizz leaves down.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*a Man* is here, sitting on a warhorse, trying to fight a lithe orc (moo).
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *a Man*.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]

A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *a Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.
A lithe orc (moo) strongly hits *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

l Shnizz has arrived from the north.
Bhizz has arrived from the north.
l Chizz has arrived from the north.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges Chizz' attempt to smite her.

l *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*l  begins some strange incantations...
Shnizz approaches *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite her.

lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Bhizz barely smites *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

Shnizz leaves north.
Bhizz leaves north.
Chizz leaves north.
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
A lithe orc (moo) hits *a Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

kk  *Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
Ok.
kk
[kill 1.*man*]
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You barely slash *a Man*'s right leg and tickle it.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.*man*]

*a Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
Shnizz has arrived from the north.
Bhizz has arrived from the north.
Chizz has arrived from the north.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.
Chizz approaches *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite her.
A lithe orc (moo) approaches *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*, trying to hit her.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
Bhizz approaches *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*, trying to smite her.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
Chizz lightly smites *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
*a Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>e
You're already fighting!

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>f

*a Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>c No way! You are fighting for your life!

c *< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hotc *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>*a Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>ca
c n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
Shnizz leaves north.

*< cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
That really HURT!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Chizz:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>f s
ca  Bubbling Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
ca  Exits: -north-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

n
n
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Rocky Path
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, -south-.
ZBLAM! A trained horse sends *Ethne the Sindarin Elf* flying!
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Rocky Path
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* picks up a trained horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* leaves north riding a trained horse.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>elf
 
# Target is now set to: *elf*
 
*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
n
They aren't here.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
n Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
n Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
s A Slag Pit
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
s *Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* leaves south riding a trained horse.

Shnizz has arrived from the south.
Bhizz has arrived from the south.
Chizz has arrived from the south.
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s

You swiftly dodge *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>{order followers assist| order followers bash}

*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*elf*]
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.
You approach *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash her.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>s 
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*s  begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>s {order followers assist| order followers bash}

A lithe orc (moo) joins your fight.
Ok.
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f
Ok.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Ethne the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Slag Pit
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: -south-, down.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Rocky Path
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is here, riding a trained horse, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*elf*]

A lithe orc (moo) sends *Ethne the Sindarin Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...


f *< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*elf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

e Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops e *Ethne the Sindarin Elf* in flames.

*< cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
You quickly recall your stored spell...

ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
Your legs feel heavier.
A lithe orc (moo) hits *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You stop riding a pack horse.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* dismounts from a trained horse, and stops riding him.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A lithe orc (moo) hates your guts!
A lithe orc (moo) stops following you.
A lithe orc (moo) says 'It's time for you to die!'

*< cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a trained horse:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Chizz narrates 'we in'

A lithe orc (moo) hits *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm hard and shatters it.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Ethne the Sindarin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ethne the Sindarin Elf*.

####
#### Next!
####

![ cW Mana:Hot>n
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Hot>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading east done less than 1 hour ago

   - two tracks of a Man coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

![ cW Mana:Hot>e
e An Ancient Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
e A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW Mana:Hot>e
e End of the Ancient Tunnel
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
e A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: [north], west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves west.

![ cW Mana:Hot>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW Mana:Hot>w
w
An Ancient Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach leaves east.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Hot>e
u An Ancient Tunnel
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
un  A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW Mana:Hot>unsaddle mule all
u A mountain mule is not carrying anything.

![ cW Mana:Hot>u unsaddle pack all
A pack horse is not carrying anything.

![ cW Mana:Hot>unsaddle 2.pack all
A pack horse is not carrying anything.

![ cW Mana:Hot>w
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW Mana:Hot>n
w Hewn Passageway
w Exits: north, south.

![ cW Mana:Hot>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW Mana:Hot>n
w
The Hewn Passageway Bends
Exits: south, west.

![ cW Mana:Hot>
Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: north, east.
Thick ice covers the water.

!% cW Mana:Hot>climb off
n You won't climb anymore.

!% W Mana:Hot>n
The Vault of Athoin
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!% W Mana:Hot>e
The Vault of Athoin
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

!% W Mana:Hot>e
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south, west, ~\down/~.
The ground is very frosty.

![ W Mana:Hot>n
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, ~\down/~.

![ W Mana:Hot>e
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, west, ~\down/~.

![ W Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* utters the words 'create food'
*an Elf* magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ W Mana:Hot>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*an Elf* eats a magic mushroom.

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*an Elf* leaves west.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves your head and tickles it.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Bad>ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']

*an Elf* barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot*a Dwarf*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Ledge before the Door
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
Exits: [south], west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You barely slash *Doomstrike the Beorning Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*:Bad>man
 
# Target is now set to: *man*
 
![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*:Bad>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.*man*]
You start to concentrate...

l *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
l *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Nobody here by that name.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
k The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
k *Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*man*]

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves east.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk  They aren't here.

kk
[kill 1.*man*]

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

e ![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.
k The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
l They aren't here.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*l  has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
e You start to concentrate...

ea
[cast norm 'earthquake']
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* begins some strange incantations...
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You start to concentrate...

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>man
 
# Target is now set to: *man*
 
:Wounded>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.*man*]

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* lightly cleaves your right arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.
You barely slash *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>b 
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kk
[kill 1.*man*]

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*l  lightly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>w

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

w

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* barely cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
e Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You swiftly dodge *Doomstrike the Beorning Man*'s attempt to cleave you.
You start to concentrate...

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the east.

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
That really HURT!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>f
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: north, east, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']
You are too afraid.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha wimp
e Wimpy removed.

e ![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']
You start to concentrate...


n
e ![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...


![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
e The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
e Exits: east, south, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']
You start to concentrate...


e

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
e Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ea
[cast quick 'earthquake']
You start to concentrate...


![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

e
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Ledge before the Door
A wooden statue of a guardian suddenly creaks, slowly turning to life.
Exits: [south], west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
w Exits: east, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Exits: east, south, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
The Ledge of Theddin's Deep
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south, west, ~\down/~.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
w The Vault of Athoin
w The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
Thick ice covers the water.

!% W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
The Vault of Athoin
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!% W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
w Before Athoin's Vault
The corpse of a mindless slime is lying here.
w Exits: north, east.

!% W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e !% W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
s The Hewn Passageway Bends
s Exits: south, west.
The ground is very frosty.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Hewn Passageway
Exits: north, south.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
A Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Landing on the Long Stair
Exits: north, down.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
The Long Passageway
Exits: south, up.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
s Alas, you cannot go that way...
s 
s ![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
End of Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: north, east.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Alas, you cannot go that way...

e ![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Orchabal's Fissure
e Exits: east, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Orchabal's Fissure
e The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
The corpse of Gahruuk the half-orc is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: east, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Orchabal's Fissure
Exits: south, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bridge across the Fissure
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Orchabal's Fissure
e Exits: east, west.
e 

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Orchabal's Fissure
e Exits: east, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
s Orchabal's Fissure
s Exits: east, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
e Alas, you cannot go that way...

e ![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e End of Orchabal's Fissure
e Exits: south, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e Alas, you cannot go that way...
e 

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Bend in the Long Tunnel
A black pond of water is here.
Exits: north, east.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>e
e
Bend in the Long Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
A Narrow Crawlway
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>o A Great, Dirty Cave
o The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bathmhûrz the Ancient is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: south, (up), down. - u:slab.
A young troll leaves down.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ou
u
open exit u
It's already open!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - u:slab.

!.~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A raider yells from the south 'Raiders ho!' in Westron.

!.~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
s
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
s
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
s
Old Castle Gate
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Castle Yard
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A ruffian is sneaking around here, looking for some mischief to do.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
A raider yells loudly from the north 'Raiders to the rescue!' in Westron.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>os
Cloak Room
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
open exit s
You don't see any exit there.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
n
A trained horse starts following you.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Entrance to the Castle Keep
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>rid   Castle Yard
rid   A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A ruffian is sneaking around here, looking for some mischief to do.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ride
n
A trained horse stops following you.
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Before the Castle Gate
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Plains
w A lithe orc (moo) is sleeping here.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, east.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>of wake
o order followers wake
o A lithe orc (moo) wakes up.
Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>of sta      
of sta      *a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>of sta
e
order followers sta
A lithe orc (moo) clambers on his feet.
Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
A lithe orc (moo) intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* cleaves a lithe orc (moo)'s left leg hard and tickles it.
Before the Castle Gate
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
You barely slash *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>kk
[kill 1.*man*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
You're already fighting!
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* barely cleaves your body and tickles it.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You have no loyal subjects here.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
You have no loyal subjects here.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>lt
[label  target]

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves north.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>f Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
f
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
n Alas, you cannot go that way...
n 

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
w Before the Castle Gate
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*w  is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>w
Plains
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>o e
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.*man*]

A lithe orc (moo) intercepts *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s blow.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* approaches a lithe orc (moo), trying to cleave him.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You try to slash *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*, but he parries successfully.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded a lithe orc (moo):Fine>{order followers assist| order followers bash}

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.
A lithe orc (moo) lightly hits *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded a lithe orc (moo):Fine>Ok.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* lightly cleaves your left foot.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded a lithe orc (moo):Fine>Ok.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded a lithe orc (moo):Fine>lt
[label  target]

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>Ok.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>f
t *Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves north.
t You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>target target
 
# Target is now set to: target
 
![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n

*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* yells from the north 'aww' in Westron.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l Before the Castle Gate
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting l *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target).
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.target]
You start to concentrate...

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* yells from the north 'no fair :)' in Westron.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
A lithe orc (moo) joins your fight.
Ok.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>
You failed to control a lithe orc (moo).
Ok.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>
A lithe orc (moo) strongly hits *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target)'s head.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

n ![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Coldn *Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target)'s right leg and tickles it.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Bad>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) cleaves your left foot hard and shatters it.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Bad>
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the north.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) leaves west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* lightly cleaves your body.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>f

A lithe orc (moo) barely hits *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s body and tickles it.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Moonstrike the Beorning Man*:Wounded>A lithe orc (moo) intercepts *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target)'s blow.
A lithe orc (moo) says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Man!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Plains
Exits: north, east.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
l Before the Castle Gate
lA lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves west.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
 
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) leaves east.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.target]
Nobody here by that name.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n 
n *Moonstrike the Beorning Man* has arrived from the west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
A lithe orc (moo) intercepts *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s blow.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* approaches a lithe orc (moo), trying to cleave him.
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
{order followers assist| order followers bash}
Before the Castle Gate
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.
You bleed from open wounds.

![~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the east.
You failed to control a lithe orc (moo).
Ok.
A lithe orc (moo) hits *Moonstrike the Beorning Man*'s right arm hard and shatters it.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Moonstrike the Beorning Man* leaves north.

![~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You swiftly dodge w *Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target)'s attempt to cleave you.

![~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*Doomstrike the Beorning Man*(target):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Plains
Exits: north, east.

!.~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Hedge-Trail
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>n
The Hedge-Trail
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

w
pi  You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

pi  !.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>pipe
[take pipe all ]
[ wield pipe ]
[ r ]
[ smoke ]
[ sta ]
[ wield pweapon ]
[ put pipe pack]
The Hedge-Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You can't find a pipe in any container.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
You stop resting, and stand up.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wi  You don't have a pweapon.
wi  

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You don't have a pipe.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wield       The Hedge-Trail
wield       Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wield swor          
A bedraggled prisoner leaves west.
wield swor          

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wield sword
s You stop using a wooden pipe.
s You awkwardly wield an engraved broadsword, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this broadsword effectively.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
e
The Hedge-Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>quick     An Old Trail by a Fortress
quick     Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e
The Hedge-Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w
s
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Before the Castle Gate
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n An Old Trail by a Fortress
n Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
s A Break in the Great Hedge
s A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - d:hole.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
s
t An Old Trail by a Fortress
t Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track     Before the Castle Gate
track     Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track *man
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
A giant rat has arrived from the west.

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.target]
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) cleaves your head hard and shatters it.
You start to concentrate...

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
Ok.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kk
[kill 1.target]
{order followers assist| order followers bash}
They aren't here.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>tr  Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>tr  tr  kk  lb  trm
track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The Hedge-Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Before the Castle Gate
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

kk
[kill 1.target]
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

man
 
# Target is now set to: *man*
 
s
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
Aha, you have found your victim!

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Castle Yard
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
kk
[kill 1.*man*]
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>{order followers assist| order followers bash}
They aren't here.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Ok.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kk  Before the Castle Gate
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
kk
[kill 1.*man*]
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>trm
track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n e
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

q You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
q 

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>quic    
quic    Your legs feel heavier.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>quick
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: quick
 
!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The Hedge-Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

w
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An Old Trail by a Fortress
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - d:hole.
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

l *Doomstrike the Beorning Man*l  leaves south riding a mountain mule.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s

*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>l An Old Trail by a Fortress
l Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-. - d:hole.

l You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
l 

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
Nobody here by that name.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - d:hole.

lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.*man*]
You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track
n
You stop tracking your victim.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tr  Old East Road
tr  Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>trm
track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

w You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

w !+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Grasslands
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, west.

w
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Three-fools' Stone
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west.

n
Hmm... you have lost the track.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
e
Plains
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>trm
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* (target) has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
*Doomstrike the Beorning Man* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
Plains
Exits: south, west.

s You bleed from open wounds.
s 
s
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

s
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>st  Plains
st  Exits: north, east, south, west.

stat
s You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

s

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>OB: 26%, DB: 51%, PB: 46%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 240,787 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 77. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour [1 min 48 sec]
- a grievous wound at the body (clean)
- detect magic
- shield [40 min 0 sec]

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
cc  The Old East Road
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
cc  Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

cc
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>c n 'cure critic'
You start to concentrate...

w
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

s
Hmm... you have lost the track.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Bend in the Old East Road
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>trm
track mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

w
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =west=.

w
You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Old East Road
Exits: =east=, =south=, west.

t You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

t !+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>tra   
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*tra    has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track
e
You stop tracking your victim.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves east riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Old East Road
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves east riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Bridge over the Nen-i-Sûl
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =east=, =west=, ~down~.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves east riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

e
Bend in the Old East Road
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Three-fools' Stone
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Grasslands
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, east, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
w Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
w Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>whois Markie
Markie is a Man.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
Old East Road
A bedraggled man stumbles as best he can across the terrain.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>s
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>e
s
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>tr  A Break in the Great Hedge
tr  A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - d:hole.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>trd
track *dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

ccs
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

n
trophy      You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

trophy      !+~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>trophy #        Plains
trophy #        Exits: north, east, south, west.

trophy #
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Ethne                    |   1,  1%,  #Yrmy                     |
   1,  1%,  #Dourgrim                 |   1,  1%,  #Telegrim                 |
   1,  1%,  #Brurd                    |   3,  2%,  #Pythia                   |
   1,  1%,  #Kevie                    |   1,  1%,  #Rhin                     |
   2,  0%,  #Narugil                  |   1,  0%,  #Erohl                    |
   1,  1%,  #Lisak                    |   1,  1%,  #Sårazúl                  |
   1,  1%,  #Brousouf                 |   1,  1%,  #Sizicas                  |
   1,  0%,  #Drawde                   |   2,  0%,  #Chezkla                  |
   1,  0%,  #Gaffer                   |   1,  0%,  #Souza                    |
   1,  0%,  #Nimdur                   |   1,  0%,  #Kili                     |
   1,  0%,  #Rolgu                    |   1,  0%,  #Possimpible              |
   1,  0%,  #Elerin                   |   7,  3%,  #Elvarian                 |
   2,  1%,  #Shrep                    |   1,  0%,  #Craudis                  |
   1,  0%,  #Tweedledee               |   1,  0%,  #Kinder                   |
   1,  1%,  #Djengis                  |   1,  1%,  #Auvrea                   |
   1,  1%,  #Byebye                   |   1,  1%,  #Zampano                  |
   1,  1%,  #Split                    |   1,  0%,  #Adel                     |
   2,  0%,  #Gannon                   |   1,  0%,  #Maleevus                 |
   1,  1%,  #Yarblek                  |   1,  1%,  #Gloilin                  |
   1,  0%,  #Gabildûm                 |   1,  0%,  #Kanukk                   |
   1,  0%,  #Bárgûh                   |   3,  3%,  #Crispies                 |
   1,  0%,  #Zelendo                  |   1,  0%,  #Josie                    |
   1,  1%,  #Harrenhal                |   1,  0%,  #Devostator               |
   1,  0%,  #Arora                    |   1,  0%,  #Tug                      |
   1,  0%,  #Baelish                  |   2,  0%,  #Eriond                   |
   1,  1%,  #Crichton                 |   1,  0%,  #Kancer                   |
   1,  1%,  #Eldreth                  |   1,  1%,  #Limbo                    |
   1,  0%,  #Avi                      |   1,  1%,  #Karám                    |
   1,  0%,  #Bratcher                 |   1,  0%,  #Kinze                    |
   1,  1%,  #Mundo                    |   1,  1%,  #Elianith                 |
   1,  1%,  #Gotrek                   |   1,  1%,  #Dys                      |
   1,  1%,  #Frostfell                |   1,  0%,  #Trouble                  |
   1,  0%,  #Snarfo                   |   1,  1%,  #Kazlak                   |
   2,  2%,  #Edhel                    |   1,  0%,  #Aramarth                 |
   1,  1%,  #Sanc                     |   2,  0%,  #Ronil                    |
   1,  1%,  #Giselley                 |   1,  1%,  #Anhz                     |
   1,  1%,  #Úrui                     |   1,  0%,  #Gúthwinë                 |
   1,  0%,  #Kelsier                  |   1,  0%,  #Jeraziah                 |
   1,  0%,  #Iphigenia                |   1,  0%,  #Abáh                     |
   3,  0%,  #Thiwzan                  |   1,  1%,  #Trebreh                  |
   1,  0%,  #Feara                    |   2,  0%,  #Igot                     |
   1,  0%,  #Flubber                  |   1,  1%,  #Noonoo                   |
   1,  0%,  #Ivin                     |   1,  0%,  #Jörm                     |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (48%) *** q

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

bob   You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

bob   !.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>bob
c n 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

s
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

A lithe orc (moo) intercepts *Markie the Dúnadan Man*'s blow.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* strongly stabs a lithe orc (moo)'s left hand and tickles it.
A lithe orc (moo) says 'I will rip your heart out, Man!'

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
A lithe orc (moo) lightly hits *Markie the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

n
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

of  You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.
of  

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>of f
Plains
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: east, south, west.

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers f
A lithe orc (moo) panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc (moo) leaves south.
Ok.

!.~ RW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s

You swiftly dodge *a Hobbit*'s attempt to hit you.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
s Plains
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
s *a Hobbit* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exa *man
n
You don't see a *man.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>exa *man
Plains
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
You don't see a *man.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
w
Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>exa *man
Plains
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e You don't see a *man.

e !.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Plains
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l
s Plains
s A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
s Old East Road
s Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
A Break in the Great Hedge
A large flat rock lies here, its surface etched with markings.
Exits: north, east, south, (down). - d:hole.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
An Old Trail by a Fortress
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!.~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
s
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
s
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lea   Castle Yard
lea   Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
s
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ RW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
You stop riding a trained horse.
A trained horse starts following you.

!#~ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Cloak Room
Exits: (north). - e:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
e Entrance to the Castle Keep
e Exits: north, east, (south), west.
e 

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
e Hallway
e The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: (east), south, west. - e:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Stairs Leading Down
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d Ok.

d

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*click*

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The Dungeon
Exits: [east], up. - w:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
e
*click*

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w

A lithe orc (moo) intercepts a giant rat's blow.
A giant rat tries to hit a lithe orc (moo), but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
o Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
o A giant rat is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting a giant rat.
Exits: (west).

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>of f
order followers f
Ok.
A lithe orc (moo) panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc (moo) leaves west.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
The Dungeon
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>u
Stairs Leading Down
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
*click*

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
Exits: (east), south, west. - w:stonedoor.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Cloak Room
Exits: (north).

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cn
p close exit n
p Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>l
r Cloak Room
r A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {north}.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sc
i 64i /161 hits, 42/127 mana, and 39/103 moves.
i 

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>info
ex  You are a female Black Númenórean.
ex  You are 59 years, 8 months and 18 days old.
You have played 19 days and 18 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Elceser the Chemistry Professor (level 34).
You are five feet seven and weigh eleven stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base exabilities are: Str:10 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 31%, Dodging Bonus: 1%, Parrying Bonus: 49%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 84%.
You have 65/161 hit, 42/127 mana, and 40/103 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
  
You have scored 14,759,213 experience points and you have 198,103 travel points.
Your campaign on behalf of the forces of the Dark Lord has become legendary (25 wp).
You need 240,787 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 77 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 58 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- panic
- breath of briskness
- noquit
- armour [3 min 0 sec]
ex  - detect magic
- shield [41 min 12 sec]

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>exa moo
His skin seems nearly black, and his eyes gleam a sinful yellow. Far from
angered or excited, he looks at you methodically, considering the best way to
kill you. His right cheek has the tattoo of a spider web with strands reaching
out towards a salamander. His left carries the tattoo a newborn spider.
A lithe orc (moo) has a few scratches.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>whois Doomstrike
Doomstrike is a level twenty Beorning Battlemaster.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
67/161 hits, 50/127 mana, and 53/103 moves.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
68/161 hits, 54/127 mana, and 59/103 moves.

![ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>climb safe
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
68/161 hits, 56/127 mana, and 63/103 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>whois Markie
Markie is a Man.
You hear some clicking noises.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc
s 69s /161 hits, 58/127 mana, and 66/103 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s sta
n You stop resting, and stand up.
n 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n The cloakroom seems to be closed.

n ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
n The cloakroom seems to be closed.

n ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.
You feel bolder.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.

n ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The cloakroom seems to be closed.
The cloakroom is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ride
A trained horse stops following you.
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

!#~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Castle Yard
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Old Castle Gate
Exits: north, south.

![~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Before the Castle Gate
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A lones-hare has arrived from the west.

![~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Plains
Exits: north, east, west.

!.~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!.~ cRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ccs
c n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!.~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
s
Before the Castle Gate
A grey hare stands alert, looking and listening for predators.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
le  Old Castle Gate
le  Exits: north, south.

![~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lead
Castle Yard
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
A raider is here, looking for plunder.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

![~ cRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
s You stop riding a trained horse.
s A trained horse starts following you.
s 

![~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
s The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
s *Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

!#~ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>The cloakroom seems to be closed.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cn
e close exit n
You don't see any exit there.
e 
e ![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (east), south, west. - e:stonedoor.
A thug barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a thug:Healthy>
You lightly slash a thug's body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a thug:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The chief thug leaves south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a thug:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, [south], west. - e:stonedoor.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e 
e *Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
e
Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west. - e:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Stairs Leading Down
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*click*

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>target Markie
 
# Target is now set to: Markie
 
![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>l
Stairs Leading Down
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {west}, down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
w
*click*

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>fk
[order followers hit 1.Markie]
Ok.
A lithe orc (moo) stops following you.
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>
You have no loyal subjects here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
f
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>
*click*

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

###
### OMFG. WORST TIMING EVER LITHE I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! >:(
###


![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u | charm l orc
Stairs Leading Down
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c n 'charm' orc
You start to concentrate...

A lithe orc (moo) says 'YOU! Elceser! You will die before your time.'
--------------- ARMOUR DOWN ---------------
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
u | charm orc
Stairs Leading Down
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c n 'charm' orc
You start to concentrate...

You hear some clicking noises.

Ok.
Nothing seems to happen.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>u
u | charm orc
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c n 'charm' orc
You start to concentrate...

You hear a *click* in a lock.
A lithe orc (moo) says 'YOU! Elceser! You will die before your time.'
A lithe orc (moo) lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
Your magical shield wears off. [!--Shield: DOWN--!]

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>f 
f *Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>f in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
f Ok.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*f  utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>f
*click*
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a lithe orc (moo):Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ca
c n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

w
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you. [Armour: up]

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
i Stairs Leading Down
i Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
It's already locked!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a tiny stone key
a bent bone key
a shop key

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
It's already locked!
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
in  Stairs Leading Down
in  Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Ok.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Ok.
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d Ok.
d 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.
You have to close it first, I'm afraid.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d Ok.
d 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
*click*
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
u 57u /161 hits, 5/127 mana, and 71/103 moves.

u ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d 
d *Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d 
d *Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d It's already closed!
d 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
It's already locked!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
i Stairs Leading Down
i Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d It's already closed!
d 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
It's already locked!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>e
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.
57/161 hits, 6/127 mana, and 71/103 moves.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>w
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pipe
[take pipe all ]
[ wield pipe ]
[ r ]
[ smoke ]
[ sta ]
[ wield pweapon ]
[ put pipe pack]
You can't find a pipe in any container.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wie   You sit down and rest your tired bones.
wie   

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>wield s       Just what you needed!
You feel focused.

wield s       ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wield swor          You stop resting, and stand up.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*wield swor           has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>wield sword
You don't have a pweapon.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
You don't have a pipe.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield an engraved broadsword, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this broadsword effectively.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u 
You feel bolder.
u

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Using his lockpicks, *Markie the Dúnadan Man* tries to enable the bars' lock...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k 
A giant rat has arrived from the east.
k 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.Markie]
f You try to slash f *Markie the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>f f
You will attempt to flee!
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* barely stabs your right foot.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A giant rat tries to hit *Markie the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You hear some clicking noises.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
e The Dungeon
e Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
o Stairs Leading Down
o Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
It's already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
Exits: (east), south, west. - w:stonedoor.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
i A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Ok.
A mountain mule leaves west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*click*

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
End of Hallway
Exits: north, (south).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
ou  Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
ou  A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
Exits: [east], south, west. - e:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]

A mountain mule has arrived from the west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
*click*

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i Ok.

i ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (west), down. - e:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d *click*
d 

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [east], up.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* tries to keep a giant rat at bay, but fails.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
i Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
i A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
It's already locked!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i 
i You swiftly dodge a giant rat's attempt to hit you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a giant rat:Fine>i f 
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*f  leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a giant rat:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You hear some clicking noises.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* tries to keep a lithe orc (moo) at bay, but fails.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d
It's already closed!
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>It's already locked!
Your legs feel heavier.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k 
k *Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.Markie]
Your attempt to slash *Markie the Dúnadan Man* fails.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>f

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
A thug is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A brigand, looking at your nice purse, is sneaking here (hidden).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a thug.
Exits: (east), south, west. - w:stonedoor.
*a Hobbit* closes the stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>o =in
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]

*a Hobbit* fails to hit you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>e
It's already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>Ok.
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>f
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold*a Hobbit*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (west), down. - e:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo) (glowing).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d *Markie the Dúnadan Man*d  opens the stonedoor.
The stonedoor closes quietly.
*click*
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
They aren't even closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e *Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.
e They're already open!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kk
[kill 1.Markie]
u
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i Stairs Leading Down
i Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>It's already locked!
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lb
[cast quick 'lightning bolt' 1.Markie]
You start to concentrate...

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
d ![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
n You hear some clicking noises.
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*n  is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>norm
 
# SPELL SPEED is now set to: norm
 
![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* closes the bars.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i Stairs Leading Down
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
i A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
It's already locked!
A lithe orc (moo) hits *Markie the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [east], up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out   
out   *Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.
A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a giant rat:Fine>
You slash a giant rat's right foreleg.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a giant rat:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb  
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*fb   leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
Nobody here by that name.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb  
fb  You hear some clicking noises.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
You start to concentrate...
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d It's already closed!
d *Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
It's already locked!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>u

A giant rat leaves up.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d 
d A lithe orc (moo) says 'YOU! Elceser! You will die before your time.'
A lithe orc (moo) barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>f 
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>f

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* begins some strange incantations...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>
A lithe orc (moo) intercepts a giant rat's blow.
A lithe orc (moo) swiftly dodges a giant rat's attempt to hit him.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>
A lithe orc (moo) says 'There will be no mercy for you!'

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>u

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting a giant rat.
A giant rat is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], down.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.
You hear some clicking noises.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>d
f The Dungeon
f Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
You start to concentrate...

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* stops using a steel-tipped spear.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* holds a wooden pipe.

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* sits down and rests.

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Markie the Dúnadan Man* in flames.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.
You hear a death cry from above.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>w 
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
The bars close quietly.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>e
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.
The bars close quietly.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>fb
[cast norm 'fireball' 1.Markie]
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Markie]
Prison Cell
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* closes the bars.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Markie the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* opens the bars.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>o 
o *Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves west.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ow
w
The bars close quietly.
open exit w
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The Dungeon
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>u
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* closes the bars.
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>d
The Dungeon
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* opens the bars.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>u
i Stairs Leading Down
i Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is here, fighting *Markie the Dúnadan Man*.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a lithe orc (moo).
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>It's already locked!
A lithe orc (moo) says 'YOU! Elceser! You will die before your time.'
A lithe orc (moo) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a lithe orc (moo):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Dungeon
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The bars close quietly.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
The bars seem to be closed.
o 

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>o out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
e
They're already unlocked, it seems.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Ok.
The bars close quietly.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>m The bars seem to be closed.
m 

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>m oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.Markie]
The bars close quietly.
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh  The bars close quietly.
The bars seem to be closed.
bh  

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.Markie]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
e
open exit e
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.Markie]
The bars close quietly.
The bars seem to be closed.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe

The bars are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh  open exit e
bh  They're already open!
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bh
[cast norm 'burning hands' 1.Markie]
Prison Cell
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
A prisoner is sitting here, looking at you with sad eyes.
Exits: (west).

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

w ![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
u The Dungeon
u
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Stairs Leading Down
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>d
The Dungeon
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
i Stairs Leading Down
i Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: (west), down. - w:stonedoor.
The stonedoor closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>in
[close exit ]
[ lock exit]
d
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*click*

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Dungeon
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: (east), up. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>info
You are a female Black Númenórean.
You are 59 years, 8 months and 18 days old.
You have played 19 days and 19 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Elceser the Chemistry Professor (level 34).
You are five feet seven and weigh eleven stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:10 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 30%, Dodging Bonus: 14%, Parrying Bonus: 48%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 84%.
You have 27/161 hit, 6/127 mana, and 48/103 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 14,759,271 experience points and you have 198,103 travel points.
Your campaign on behalf of the forces of the Dark Lord has become legendary (25 wp).
You need 240,729 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 77 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 58 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will climb only when it is reasonably safe to do so.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- armour [2 min 7 sec]
- detect magic

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lead
A trained horse is already following you!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l
The Dungeon
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, up.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
o Stairs Leading Down
o Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a giant rat is lying here.
A lithe orc (moo) is standing here.
Exits: [west], down. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>out
[unlock exit]
[ open exit]
w
*click*

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>l Hallway
The corpse of a prison guard is lying here.
l A malicious thug is here, threatening you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large rough-looking man walks towards you, eyeing you critically.
Exits: (east), south, west. - w:stonedoor.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lb
[cast norm 'lightning bolt' 1.Markie]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Entrance to the Castle Keep
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.
You have found a mean brigand!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
ri  *Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
ri  The Castle Square
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

*#~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ride

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the south.

*#~ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves north.
A trained horse stops following you.
You pick up a trained horse's reins, and start riding him.

*#~ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Castle Yard
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*[~ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk
[kill 1.Markie]
m *Markie the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.m 

*[~ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>ma

*Markie the Dúnadan Man* stops using a wooden pipe.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* decisively draws a steel-tipped spear.

*[~ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.

*[~ cRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired*Markie the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>f 
*Markie the Dúnadan Man*f  panics, and attempts to flee.
*Markie the Dúnadan Man* leaves south.

####
#### I was pretty bummed, but I had to bail, was so close...
#### Hope you enjoyed!
####
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/02/18 03:15, Gelmir:   
Team SUCK, what's up?

2013/02/18 03:18, Markie:   
Armour droped insta on enter lol but hero with half mana 2 stored quakes :) was fun playing mage again.

2013/02/18 15:46, Breaux: 
nice, both logs, thanks!

2013/02/18 16:34, Kakaroto: 
true bn playing :) thumbs up!

2013/02/18 20:25, Belamir: 
Awesome log, thanks for posting!

I especially loved the exchange at the beginning, with you stealing Pythia's mount after the zblam, and Pythia stealing yours in return via charm!

2013/02/18 23:25, Pythia: 
Im just pissed you took my staff.

2013/02/18 23:25, Pythia: 
Im just pissed you took my staff.

2013/02/19 02:24, Umaro:    -Zepir- 
cmon leave the pukes staves! they tend to fight more.

2013/02/19 06:41, Arcanum:   
did you know they are going to suck this hard (SD)?
shield down, armour down, hps wounded, lithe agressive and mana for 1 armour (or bob if you run)... only advantage remaining is the key - I would have considered it an unwinnable fight and left to lick my wounds.

thank you for posting this

2013/02/19 07:38, Telessar:   
Who are you Arcanum? Your comments are even more condescending than mine.

Btw, you forgot to delete your illegal doors from one of your logs ^^

2013/02/19 10:51, Drogtash: 
Hehehe, where did all these new players come from? And how come only Elceser gets to fight them? I agree Arcanum.

*snicker Umaro* The latest comment on RR is about you(+friends?) are gaccing every corpse around :)

@Pythia: You're always pissed you got looted, we know about it.

2013/02/19 10:56, Arcanum:   
you have got a point there Telessar. I got carried away seeing it through the eyes of a bn.

sorry Markie and hobbit if I somehow insulted you! you did your best and there is sense in being careful while fighting a skilled dark mage. You were indeed way braver than the gang of four.

2013/02/19 20:19, Umaro:    -Zepir- 
lol it was a joke Drogtash. Someone was saying all the zorcs are gaccing.

2013/02/20 11:42, Zebulba:   
Whoever whines about zorcs gaccing has never played zorc ... period


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back