Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The stars are right tonight! (Arkadij)comments   back
(1619 hits. Posted 2013/05/25)
#######
######
######  I'm just about to rent when i run into Eiluvial.
######
####### 

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an ornamented sheath
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

oO c Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a crown of bones (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a dirty reddish vial
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

Eiluvial is a level sixty-eight Eriadorian Bodyguard.

Arkadij Antichrist, the Undertaker is a level sixty-eight Tarkhnarb Champion.

#######
######
######  In oakendoor MA
######
#######

![ c>cast n 'breath of brisk'
You stop watching the road.
You start to concentrate...

watch
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ c Mana:Burning>
You start watching the road.

![ c Mana:Burning>sc
404/404 hits, 80/104 mana, and 141/141 moves.

![ c Mana:Burning>sc
404/404 hits, 80/104 mana, and 141/141 moves.

![ c Mana:Burning>
You see a Man riding a warhorse approaching close to the west.

![ c Mana:Burning>l
Inside a Small Stone Building
Exits/emulated: {west}, {down}. - w:oakendoor d:pegs.

![ c Mana:Burning>
You see a Man riding a warhorse moving away close to the west.

![ c Mana:Burning>
You see a Man riding a warhorse approaching close to the west.
You see a Man moving close to the west.

![ c Mana:Burning>
You see a Man moving away close to the west.

![ c Mana:Burning>down
You stop watching the road.
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:moldywall u:ceiling.

o[ c Mana:Burning>south
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, [west]. - n:deadend s:doubledoors.

o[ c Mana:Burning>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west). - n:metaldoor s:metaldoor e:greystonewall w:greystonewall.


![ c Mana:Burning>west
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (east). - e:door.

![ c Mana:Burning>cde
close deadend
You don't see any deadend here.

#######
######
######  Hm let's do something about his defence...  
######
#######

![ c Mana:Burning>buy 43
A scarred man tells you 'That'll be 33 gold. If I catch you using that stuff around here 
I'll have your scalp.'
You now have a foetid green vial full of oil.

#######
######
######  ..and lets making leaving slightly harder.
######
#######

![ c Mana:Burning>buy 22
A scarred man tells you 'That'll be 65 gold. If I catch you using that stuff around here 
I'll have your scalp.'
You now have a dirty reddish vial full of oil.

#######
######
######  I loop to kitchen and pick shut both thirsty doors.
######  Considering his eq, I have to expect two rocks, which makes
######  killing him a challenge.
######
#######

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
394/404 hits, 90/104 mana, and 141/141 moves.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 146%, DB: -17%, PB: 34%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 278,629 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 2,898. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- noquit
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- armour
- strength
- shield
- lethargy

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a heavy morningstar; some sort of liquid is smeared on it
a foetid green vial
a dirty reddish vial
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a twisted crown
a black pair of padded boots (worn)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a water skin

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a crown of bones (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>put
Put what in what?

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
The Kitchen
Exits/emulated: east, {south}.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
398/404 hits, 93/104 mana, and 141/141 moves.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* closes the door.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Using his lockpicks, *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* tries to enable the door's lock...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* skilfully picks the lock of the door.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit eiluvial
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* is standing here.
Exits: west. - s:wooden.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* stops using a gleaming belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* takes a red ruby off his belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* takes a hunting knife off his belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* takes a water skin off his belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* takes a sable pouch off his belt.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* wears a broad silver belt about his waist.
You pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man*'s right leg hard and tickle it.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* puts a red ruby on his belt.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* puts a hunting knife on his belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* puts a water skin on his belt.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* puts a sable pouch on his belt.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man*:Fine>lab x
Ok.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw star
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skilfully wield a heavy morningstar, looking very evil-minded.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
You strongly crush *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s left foot and tickle it.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is shaken with spasm as the venom enters his body!

#######
######
######  Score! And now for the next concoction
######
#######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) pounds your right foot hard and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw ornate
You remove a heavy morningstar.
You skilfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>put vial pack

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>e
You put a foetid green vial in a leather backpack.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s body extremely hard.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>draw star
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skilfully wield a heavy morningstar, looking very evil-minded.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>f

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels
.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Your legs feel heavier.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>poison sword
You carefully pour some oil on your morningstar.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west. - s:wooden.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
You don't see any exit here.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope exit

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit here.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) lightly pounds your left hand and tickles it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You barely crush *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s right arm and tickle it.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw star
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
But you are already wielding it!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar; some sort of liquid is smeared on it
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a crown of bones (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>flee
north
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burnin
g *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

north

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) strongly pounds your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) says 'venom huih' in Westron.

#######
######
###### If only that was all!  
######
#######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
The venom runs into *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s veins!
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You feel less protected.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) pounds your left foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You crush *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s head hard and tickle it.
ARACHNIAD!!!

#######
######
######  Leggs effectively cut off. 
######
#######

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) pounds your left hand very hard.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>north
draw ornate
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You remove a heavy morningstar.
You skilfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>bash eiluvial

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>bash eiluvial

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any eiluvial here.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>bash eiluvial
YOUR BASH at *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) sends him sprawling.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s right arm very hard.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

east
open exit
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit eiluvial
You approach *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x), trying to pound him.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>ope exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Fine>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.
You strongly pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s head and tickle it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
draw ornate
Ok.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>But you are already wielding it!

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) strongly pounds your left leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man
* (x) yawns and stretches his limbs.

YOUR BASH at *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) sends him sprawling.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sleeping Room
Exits: west.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) with full impact.
You strongly pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s head and tickle it.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

The venom runs into *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s veins!

east
You feel weaker.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) with full impact.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting fo
r your life!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>hit eiluvial
You're already fighting!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>flee
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) lightly pounds your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>sc
You can't do that while fighting.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sleeping Room
Exits: west. - s:wooden.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit eiluvial
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>ope wooden
Ok.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s right arm very hard.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close wooden

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pick wooden
Ok.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

west
You stop trying to pick the lock.

o[ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit eiluvial

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
You approach *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x), trying to pound him.

![ c HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) pounds your body and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: west. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) opens the wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

#######
######
######  I figure he wants to bash me south and pick shut.
######  Let's not go for that one.
######
#######

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
close wooden
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit is here, fighting *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) (glowing).
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is here, fighting a spirit.
Exits: (north).

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>pick wooden
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) strongly pounds a spirit's body.

close wooden
You manage to enable the lock.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close wooden
It's already closed!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

As *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) throws a twisted rock fragment at the wooden, there 
is an explosion.
You stagger as your rock explodes!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) staggers as a twisted rock fragment explodes in his han
ds!
You stagger as your rock explodes!
The wooden is filled with a bright light.

#######
######
######  Ah horsetrading, fine by me!  
######
#######

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is resting here.
Exits: #south#, west. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>0
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You strongly pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s left foot.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit eiluvial
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>g bluescroll all
recite bluescroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You don't have a bluescroll.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: #south#, west. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit eiluvial
hit eiluvial
You strongly pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s left leg.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>
You're already fighting!


![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Wounded>
The venom runs into *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s veins!

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Bad>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>g azurescroll all
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a leather backpack.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

west
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, [south]. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash eiluvial
hit eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'ligh' eiluvial
You start to concentrate...

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'ligh' eiluvial
east
Nobody here by that name.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast quick 'ligh' eiluvial
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: #south#, west.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) begins to recite a black scroll.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) with full impact.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Bad>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: #north#.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

north
lead
A spirit barely hits *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s body and tickles it.

cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: #south#, west.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Lead what?

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit eiluvial
You start to concentrate...
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
hit eiluvial
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
The Kitchen
Exits: east, [south].

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit eiluvial
Sleeping Room
Exits: #south#, west.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
They aren't here.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
The Treasure Room
A simple wooden chest is here.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: #north#.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit eiluvial
You try to pound *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x), but he parries successfully.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Bad>cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
You start to concentrate...

A spirit tries to hit *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x), but he parries successfully.

north
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) with full impact.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>No way! You are fighting f
or your life!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Sleeping Room
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here.
Exits: #south#, west. - s:wooden.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit eiluvial
You approach *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x), trying to pound him.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) begins to recite a black scroll.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>cast normal 'ligh' eiluvia
l

*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) begins to recite a black scroll.

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x):Awful>
You muster all of your con
centration...

The venom runs into *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s veins!
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
cast normal 'ligh' eiluvial
The Kitchen
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: east, [south].

![ c HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You muster all of your concentration...

east
Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x).
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Eiluvial the Eriadorian Man* (x).

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Sleeping Room
Exits: #south#, west.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>west
The Kitchen
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: east, [south].

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an ornamented sheath
a sable pouch
a water skin
a hunting knife (flawless)
a red ruby
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
an icy ring
a sapphire ring
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a black scroll
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>inf %K
warlord (73)

o[ c HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>sc
237/404 hits, 0/104 mana, and 124/141 moves.

#######
######  
######  I hope I don't get shit this time for "looting" when I didn't loot.
######
######  Not a fight so much as an execution where everything went according
######  to a very evil plan.  
######
#######

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/05/25 11:02, Eiluvial: 
My only excuse is that I was still trying to wake up irl. I did so many mistakes including alot of typos. Not only does venom and arachnia reduce my hps and moves, it reduces my stats (defence and ob?) aswell.

2013/05/25 11:06, Eiluvial: 
And I really dont care if I am looted clean or not, that is part of the game and eq is easily obtainable with this playerbase on pukeside.

2013/05/25 11:28, Stolb: 
Kinda evil stuff indeed, learned the hard way to carry an antidote when I'm pkling solo... ingrds are not that heavy to carry and mismashes don't hurt that much even as war or thief.

Bad luck overall for Eiluvial on rock explosions and mistyping the open exit n, for theese situations I for example got a button just for open/close exit('tab' and '^'), so that you never mistype if there is a visible single door in room.

Not dissing Arkadij's work here, a very sly, evil plan and masterfully executed.

2013/05/25 12:55, Benedictus:   
Notable!

2013/05/25 23:15, Alkhazad: 
Very nice log. Best per many days for me :) Notable

2013/05/25 23:23, Tuodran:   
It wasn't much of fight imo, more execution like Arkadij said. Once both poisons landed and Eulivial had no antidote it was over. Even if he picked Arkadij in wooden he could always rock out. Only question left was what way will Eiluvial die with rocks, scrolls and nothing blocked (if he would have survived there would be no log obviously :-)

2013/05/26 00:20, Belamir: 
I agree - it wasn't much of a fight. But it was a spectacular execution. Thanks for posting!

2013/05/26 01:10, Drogtash: 
If his rocks didn't explode on wooden he'd have a better chance of reciting his scrolls, perfect luck for Arkadij :p

2013/05/26 04:26, Miola:   
This is my favorite of all your logs, Jacob! Very nice!

2013/05/26 06:33, Jeraziah:   
U are nothing alone, Eiluvial...

2013/05/27 04:14, Salber: 
Nice

2013/05/27 06:55, Vikat: 
Nice execution, I wouldn't have bothered myself for sure :) So notables!

2013/05/27 22:57, Faint: 
This log shows amazing skills! Jesus christ! Really really good job! Eiluvial has nothing to be ashamed of dying like this! Amazing plan and really evil! But still amazing=)

2013/05/28 06:59, Breaux: 
Ok ok faint, lay off me already. It was posted in other logs .-)

2013/05/28 17:41, Faint: 
i ment it though...? =)

2013/05/28 21:03, Breaux: 
Well aha, uhm thank you sir! =p

2013/05/29 10:17, Devastator:edited 1x   
Just shows that I among many others are average or even below average playerkillers, if you can kill such an enemy with a cunning plan in such a smooth way.

I second Faint, it was an execution but because of your playerskills.

Gah, no option for notables. Suck.

2013/05/30 21:56, Risp:   
Good job! Notables

2013/06/03 20:27, Marillion: 
I think he used Eiluvials bravery against him here. I mean the trick itself is rather pointless, as any1 in Eiluvials' position could leave if they wanted too. I feel the reason he died was that he didn't know how strong the poisons were(not that i've asked him). I would've seen those 2 poisons land, giggled and left

2013/06/06 16:21, Lodis: 
Just one silly question. Why do you need morningstar to pour the poison. Isn't ornate enough? Anyway this cunning plan I've never seen it before. Superb.

2013/06/11 08:27, Breaux: 
Can't poison ornate/warhammers.

Need to be sharp weapons in order to poison. Pretty much all weapons aside from mattocks/hammers fall into that category.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back