Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
The races of evil (Vehement)comments   back
  
(21 ratings and 3535 hits. Posted 2013/07/18)

######
#####
#####	Session log containing three fights starring all sorts of enemies! 
#####
#####	PART 1: I meet Glurnakh near swept, I go seat and check if he comes.
#####
######


!.~ cRW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 125%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,453,772 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness (up for  02:25)
- bless (up for  05:24)
- strength (up for  05:27)
- shield (up for  05:56)
- armour (up for  07:03)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- tiredness
- lethargy

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a hungry warg.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>
You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
You feel your magic energy coming back to you.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>hit x
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>bash x
Maybe learning how to bash would help?

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>ope seat
Ok.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glurnakh the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a hungry warg.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>hit x
They aren't here.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<< riding a hungry warg.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s attempt to pound you.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!
You pound *Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s right leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

!.~ cRW HP:Fine *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glurnakh the Orc* leaves down riding a hungry warg.

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>
Aleallyra narrates 'wounded'

!.~ cRW HP:Fine>down
Under the Wagon
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: (up). - u:seat.

![ cRW HP:Fine>close seat
cast quick 'block door' seat
Ok.

![ cRW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

The exit up seems to blur for a while.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close seat
It's already closed!

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A wild dog barely hits *Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) pounds a wild dog's body very hard.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) swiftly dodges a wild dog's attempt to hit him.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A wild dog barely hits *Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s left leg and tickles it.

######
#####
#####	Was gonna throw him to the wolves(dogs) but on second thought,
#####   he's probably gonna narrate for locate+portal. Kobayashi and Zakuzka were around.
#####   So better wizkill him instead and get rid of locatable mobs.
#####
######

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>dism
You stop riding a pack horse (MIN).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You are already standing.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

qq
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) slashes a wild dog's head hard.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A hungry warg says 'I will kill you, and xven I will eat your cubs.' in Morbeth.
You pound a hungry warg's left forefoot extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a hungry warg:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A pack horse (MIN) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A hungry warg barely hits your body and tickles it.

qq
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
A pack horse (MIN) panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse (MIN)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (MIN) is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a wild dog's death cry as he collapses.
A wild dog is dead! R.I.P.
Armour lasted  07:30
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A hungry warg is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a wild dog's death cry as he collapses.
A wild dog is dead! R.I.P.
A wild dog is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a hungry warg:Dying>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) slashes a wild dog's left foreleg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear a wild dog's death cry as he collapses.
A wild dog is dead! R.I.P.

qq
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) dismounts from a hungry warg as it falls to the ground.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>cha mood agg

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>draw cweapon
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>But you are already wielding it!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>bash x

######
#####
#####	Arkadij's settings :)
#####
######

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>Maybe learning how to bash would help?
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>lb
cast 'ligh'
You start to concentrate...
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Glurnakh the Orc* (x):Awful>lb
cast 'ligh'
You start to concentrate...

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *Glurnakh the Orc* (x).
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Glurnakh the Orc* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Glurnakh the Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Glurnakh the Orc* (x).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a crude orkish horn
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher's cleaver (flawless)
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a twisted crown
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a black amulet
a necklace of bones
a jewelled ring
an icy ring
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

######
#####
#####	Ok that was easy enough, now for something slightly more challenging.
#####
######

######
#####
#####	PART 2: Kobayashi in tharbad, decides to put up a fight
#####
######



!# cW HP:Fine>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine>down
The Illusionist's House
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* carefully examines the ground around her, looking 
for tracks...

!# cW HP:Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc an order.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south. - e:turnback.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>e
The Illusionist's House
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>
A lithe orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>otu
ope turnback
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>f

A lithe orc barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south. - e:turnback.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>e
The Illusionist's House
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (east), (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>ctu
close turnback
Ok.

!# cW HP:Fine>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down.

!# cW HP:Fine>down
ptu
The Illusionist's House
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>pick turnback
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
A lithe orc lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south. - e:turnback.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 123%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,351,299 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- noquit
- novoid
- panic
- strength (up for  01:08)
- bless (up for  02:33)
- armour (up for  05:20)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  19:33)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!#~ cW HP:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!#~ cW HP:Fine>east
The Illusionist's House
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.
hit lithe

!# cW HP:Fine>
You try to pound a lithe orc, but he parries successfully.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A trained horse LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A lithe orc says 'I shall spoll yoar kuts naw!' in Orkish.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc:Fine>lab x
Ok.
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A trained horse ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>down
The Illusionist's House
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>close turnback
pick turnback
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You are too busy right now!

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Old Tower Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south. - e:turnback.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>
The door closes quietly.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>sc
313/334 hits, 122/122 mana, and 110/133 moves.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,351,299 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- nosneak
- panic
- strength (up for  01:16)
- bless (up for  02:41)
- armour (up for  05:28)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  19:41)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!#~ cW HP:Fine>ope turnback
You don't see any turnback here.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>east
The door seems to be closed.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>open exit
Ok.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>east
The door closes quietly.
The door seems to be closed.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!#~ cW HP:Fine>open exit
east
Ok.

!#~ cW HP:Fine>up
The Illusionist's House
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (west), up.

!# cW HP:Fine>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>
A citizen mercenary has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Fine>
You see *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* scouting from below!

!# cW HP:Fine>
A citizen LEAVES //SOUTH//.

!# cW HP:Fine>down
The Illusionist's House
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>close exit
pick exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine>cast normal 'block door' exit
You can't seem to spot any lock to pick.

!# cW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>up
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Fine>
You strongly pound a lithe orc (x)'s body and tickle it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Fine>down

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.
A lithe orc (x) leaves down.

!# cW HP:Fine>close exit
The Illusionist's House
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
Exits: (east), [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>cast normal 'block door' exit
It's already closed!
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Hurt>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Fine a lithe orc (x):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: (south), down. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>down
The Illusionist's House
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
Exits: (east), [west], up. - e:turnback.

!# cW HP:Fine>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit
It's already closed!

!# cW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

up
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

flee
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* ha
s arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: east, west. - e:turnback.

######
#####
##### 	Ack didn't notice he opened turnback.
#####
######

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has suddenly arrived.
A trained horse has suddenly arrived.
A lithe orc (x) has suddenly arrived.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Fine>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.
You pound a lithe orc (x)'s left hand extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>ye
Yell? Yes! Fine! Yell we must, but WHAT?

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
A lithe orc (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Armour lasted  05:56
You feel less protected.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infern
al pain.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infern
al pain.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
A lithe orc (x) slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* seems to avoid the fight.

Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, west.
You have found an assassin!
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A thief LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
The Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a thief!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
A Tunnel
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, south.
You have found a thief!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Entrance of the Sewer
Exits: north, [up]. - u:trap.
You have found an assassin!
You have found a thief!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* yells from the north 'wow'

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ope exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down). - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ope exit
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* yells from below 'u fled a dt'
It seems to be locked.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ye hehe, well
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a great helm (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 122%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,351,086 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour (up for  00:07)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  01:58)
- bless (up for  03:23)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  20:23)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* yells from below 'balls u got'

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>rem circlet
You stop using a mithril circlet.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wear helm
i
You protect your head with a great helm.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You are carrying:
a mithril circlet
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
218/334 hits, 76/122 mana, and 115/133 moves.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 121%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,351,086 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour (up for  00:13)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  02:04)
- bless (up for  03:29)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  20:29)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
a mithril circlet
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ye noflee right tho?
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
222/334 hits, 81/122 mana, and 123/133 moves.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Vehement             - The Staircase

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpy
draw engraved
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to protect the free people.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 65%, DB: 3%, PB: 70%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,086 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- armour (up for  00:31)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  02:22)
- bless (up for  03:47)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  20:47)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
223/334 hits, 84/122 mana, and 129/133 moves.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from below.
OB: 65%, DB: 3%, PB: 70%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,086 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normalAffected by:
- novoid
- armour (up for  00:33)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  02:24)
- bless (up for  03:49)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  20:49)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>down
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>close trapdoor
cast normal 'block door' trapdoor
You don't see any trapdoor here.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>Impossible! You can't concentrate enoug
h.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Cellar
Exits: up, (down).

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close trapdoor
cast normal 'block door' trapdoor
Ok.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from above.

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

up
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

flee
The exit down seems to blur for a while.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
A lithe orc (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagge
r from the impact.
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagge
r from the impact.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagge
r from the impact.

######
#####
#####	3 bolts from hurt-hurt, I just feel sorry for Kobayashi to be honest :/
#####
######

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You are too afraid.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a lithe orc (x):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>50
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from above.
cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.
A lithe orc (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* gives a lithe orc (x) an order.

flee
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Wounded>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Wounded>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>draw cweapon
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to protect the free
 people.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>down

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit lithe
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...
The Cellar
Exits: up.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...
A lithe orc (x) barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Wounded>hit lithe
qq
You're already fighting!

!# cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Hza tells you 'evening :) i was afking before when u asked about fun'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagge
r from the impact.

flee
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'flee'.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A lithe orc (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>d
hit lithe
The Cellar
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A lithe orc (x) is standing here.
Exits: up. - d:trapdoor.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.
A lithe orc (x) leaves up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.
A lithe orc (x) has arrived from above.
A lithe orc (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Bad>hit lithe
qq
You're already fighting!
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'kill vehement'.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a lithe orc (x):Bad>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

flee
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A trained horse leaves up.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Armour lasted  01:04
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a lithe orc (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
A lithe orc (x) is dead! R.I.P.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
124/334 hits, 20/122 mana, and 125/133 moves.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
draw cweapon
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>But you are already wielding it!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: up. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
draw cweapon
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit kobayashi
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.
But you are already wielding it!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: up. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>g rubyring all
rem sapphirering
wear rubyring
put sapphirering pack
You get a ruby ring from a leather backpack.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You aren't wearing a sapphirering.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down
You are already wearing a jewelled ring on your fingers.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagge
r from the impact.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You don't have a sapph
irering.
You pound *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You flee head over hee
ls.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

!# cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cure
cast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

down
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: up.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
The Staircase
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
102/334 hits, 7/122 mana, and 125/133 moves.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 121%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 64%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,348,410 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  03:08)
- bless (up for  04:33)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  21:33)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>down
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: up. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit kobayashi
up
They aren't here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit kobayashi
The Staircase
Exits: [south], down. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>down

*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* starts C A S T I N G...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>No way! You are fig
hting for your life!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>lab x
flee
Ok.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Hurt>PANIC! You can'
t quit the fight!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Hurt>i
You are carrying:
a ruby ring
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
a mithril circlet
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Hurt>lip
l i backpack
backpack (used) : 
a blue scroll
a copper ring
a flask of miruvor
three flasks of orkish draught
three handfuls of clover
a handful of narrow leaves
a jewelled ring
two man-like roots
a pair of snowshoes (neglected)
three small metal flasks
two tickets
a wooden pipe
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>down
down
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: up. - d:trapdoor.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>glo
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The earth trembles and shivers.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>rem gloves
wear 2.gloves
You stop using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.
A trained horse has arrived from above.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit x
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts
 to flee.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) leaves down.
They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit x
down
They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit x
The Cellar
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>0
You pound *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHA
TTER-- IT.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>hit x
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>
You're already f
ighting!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>stat
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
OB: 126%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,348,410 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  03:18)
- bless (up for  04:43)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  21:43)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>hit x
up
You're already fighting!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Bad>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) leaves up.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
hit x
They aren't here.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>up
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [south], down.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit x
You pound *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x)'s right leg extremely hard AND --SHA
TTER-- IT.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not a
ided.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>down
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>down
You're already fighting!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>No way! You ar
e fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>
You're already
 fighting!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>l
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>
The Staircase
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {down}.

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>stat
OB: 126%, DB: 53%, PB: 18%, Armour: 58%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,348,410 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for  03:21)
- bless (up for  04:46)
- disease (type: flu).
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  21:46)
- tiredness
- lethargy

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x):Dying>
You pound *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHAT
TER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kobayashi the Black Númenórean* (x).

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a lantern
a broad silver belt
a sacrificial knife (well-maintained)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a rough staff
a pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a pair of ashen grey pants (marred)
an ashen grey shirt (neglected)
a shop key

!# cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
The Staircase
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {down}.

######
#####
#####	Still relatively comfortable win. Now for the remaining race and the real challenge.
#####
######

######
#####
#####	PART 3: I find Beebop's tracks in Moria. I sit CC, figure he comes by here sooner or later.
#####
######


!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
296/331 hits, 109/122 mana, and 133/133 moves.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (well-maintained); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing a
ura
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring; it glows blue
<worn on finger>     an icy ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw cweapon
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to protect the free
 people.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 111%, DB: 0%, PB: 13%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,244,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour (up for  00:32)
- noquit
- bless (up for  01:24)
- panic
- detect magic (up for  07:56)
- disease (type: flu).
- strength (up for  21:15)
- shield (up for  11:35)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You feel bolder.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
hit beebop
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely h
ard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll*:Fine>lab x
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>exa x
You see nothing special about him.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) has some small bruises.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the body.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is using: 
<held>               a purple scroll; it glows blue
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (marred)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (worn)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a necklace of bones
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring; it glows blue
<worn on finger>     an icy ring; it glows blue
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (worn)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Beebop

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) has arrived from above.
OB: 120%, DB: 50%, PB: 13%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,244,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour (up for  00:42)
- bless (up for  01:34)
- detect magic (up for  08:06)
- disease (type: flu).
- strength (up for  21:25)
- shield (up for  11:45)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>hit x
You're already fighting!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The Cavern Crossroads
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
You approach *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x), trying to pound him.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>stat
OB: 120%, DB: 50%, PB: 13%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,244,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- nosneak
- panic
- armour (up for  00:47)
- bless (up for  01:39)
- detect magic (up for  08:11)
- disease (type: flu).
- strength (up for  21:30)
- shield (up for  11:50)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Fine>
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s body very hard and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) has arrived from above.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
You hear some very far noise from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Durin's Way
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west.
A lurg leader says 'YOU! Vewafund! Yau wirl doe bafore your tose.' in Orkish.
A lurg leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lurg leader:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a lurg leader:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
east
Durin's Way
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Durin's Way
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.
You sneeze.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Ruined Avenue
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>trt
tr *troll
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 9 hours ago.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some close noise from the south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Ruined Avenue
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
Exits: north, east, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south

Some very far noise can be heard from the south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Ruined Avenue
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
east
Durin's Way
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west. - n:greydoor.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west. - n:greydoor.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

You see:
   - a track of *a Troll* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a cave troll leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading west done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading north done less than 11 hours ago


You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a cave troll leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a misshapen troll leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a cave troll leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a filthy troll leading west done less than 3 hours ago
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

A misshapen troll ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.


You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Yavanna's Avenue
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

south

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Yavanna's Avenue
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, south, (down). - e:wall d:crack.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

######
#####
#####	My plan actually was to take him on in a blocked area with
#####   a few stored armours or something. But this area seems exceedingly bad
#####   since he prob has key and im out of rocks.
#####
######

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Under the Crack
Exits: west, (up). - u:earthtrap.
Some close noise can be heard from above.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Troll* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from above done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading up done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west done less than 12 hours ago


You stop searching.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some close noise from above.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Narrow Tunnel
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is resting here.
Exits: [north], east.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit beebop
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the east.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>lab x
Ok. Changed label x.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) unlocks the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left leg hard and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>'no key :p
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>close exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>s

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) opens the stonedoor.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
Armour lasted  01:26
You feel less protected.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>close exit

You try to flee, but cannot!

!= cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

close exit

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS--
 IT.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

######
#####
#####	Fine-wounded in 2 hits.. Ok lets gititdone!
#####
######

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>south
south
You don't see any exit here.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>east
You don't see any exit here.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>north
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>east
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Bend in the Wet Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Wet Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>up
Under the Crack
Exits: west, (up).
You hear some apparently rather far noise from above.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south, (down). - u:earthtrap.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>south
Iron Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>east
Avenue of Iron
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>east
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded>sc
147/331 hits, 122/122 mana, and 122/133 moves.

!O cW HP:Wounded>east
Avenue of Iron
Exits: west.

!O cW HP:Wounded>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Wounded>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 50%, PB: 13%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,244,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour (up for  01:26)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless (up for  02:31)
- detect magic (up for  09:03)
- disease (type: flu).
- strength (up for  22:22)
- shield (up for  12:42)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cure
cast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained); it glows blue
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
171/331 hits, 86/122 mana, and 127/133 moves.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained); it glows blue
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
172/331 hits, 86/122 mana, and 128/133 moves.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You sneeze.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
172/331 hits, 87/122 mana, and 130/133 moves.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 119%, DB: 0%, PB: 13%, Armour: 84%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,244,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour (up for  00:10)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless (up for  02:41)
- detect magic (up for  09:13)
- disease (type: flu).
- strength (up for  22:32)
- shield (up for  12:52)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
west
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Avenue of Iron
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your left foot.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Avenue of Iron
Exits: east, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Iron Hall
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
A large cave troll sniffs the air, sensing an intruder is near.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A cave troll hits *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s body hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south, (down). - e:wall d:crack.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south. - e:wall d:crack.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Yavanna's Avenue
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Before Durin's Chimney
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
north
Yavanna's Avenue
A misshapen troll stands here, stooped over on his twisted legs.
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
Yavanna's Avenue
Exits: north, south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west. - n:rock.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ope rock
north
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close rock
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south). - n:rock.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>re
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
163/331 hits, 89/122 mana, and 121/133 moves.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You are too afraid.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>0
n
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>The rock is opened from the other side.
A Hidden Cavern
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw engraved
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to protect the free people.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Small Tunnel
Exits: north, (south).

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>qq
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your right arm and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You lightly slash *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left leg and tickle it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw cweapon
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to protect the free
 people.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Small Tunnel
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) barely hits your head and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
hit x
Small Tunnel
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ope rock
You approach *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x), trying to pound him.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope rock
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope rock
It's already open!

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope rock
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
*Beebop the Mountain
 Troll* (x) closes the rock.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope rock
Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your left arm.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope rock
It's already open!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>qq
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
Armour lasted  00:36
You feel less protected.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

flee
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- 
IT.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>PANIC! You can't quit
 the fight!

######
#####
#####	Ack! no rocks, no powders, no way out :Y
#####
######

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s body.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
It's already open!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>south
ope exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>south
ope exit
ope exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south. - n:rock.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
Small Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>The rock seems to be closed.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
ope exit
Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>south
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
*Beebop the Mountain 
Troll* (x) closes the rock.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
*Beebop the Mountain 
Troll* (x) closes the rock.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
You see five green slime moulds on the ground.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>g bluescroll all
recite bluescroll
You get a blue scroll from a leather backpack.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You start reciting a blue scroll.

south
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel cured.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Small Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your right hand.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>ope exit
south
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>south

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>qq
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Wounded>cast n 'earthquak
e'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

flee
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>
You flee head over h
eels.
You flee south.
Small Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, (south).

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your right foot extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-
- IT.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>cast n 'armour'
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
There are five green slime moulds here.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ope exit
You don't see any exit here.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
ope exit
Small Tunnel
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, (south).
The rock closes quietly.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ope exit
south
The rock closes quietly.
The rock seems to be closed.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Bronze Avenue
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) closes the rock.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ope exit
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>south
You don't see any exit here.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left arm hard.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>west
west
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>draw engraved
Breakdown
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
You remove an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to protect the free people.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Sloping Passage
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
south
Bend in the Sloping Passage
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (west). - w:crag.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
Steep Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sc
78/336 hits, 52/122 mana, and 103/133 moves.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cure
cast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

cast n 'armour'
Some very far noise can be heard from the west.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Steep Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: north, east.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Bend in the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, south, (west). - w:crag.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
End of the Sloping Passage
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>ye oucH!!
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
e
Breakdown
Exits: east, west.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Bronze Hall
Exits: east, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood agg

*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>draw cweapon
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, ready to protect the free
 people.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bronze Hall
A squat and filthy troll lurks in the darkness.
Exits: east, south, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
Ok.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>draw cweapon
But you are already wielding it!

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bronze Avenue
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:rock.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e
Bronze Avenue
Exits: east, west. - n:boulder.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west
Bronze Avenue
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:rock.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
Small Tunnel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, (south).

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (well-maintained); it glows blue
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your right leg.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>ope exit
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>ope exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Bronze Avenue
Exits: (north), east, west.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The rock closes quietly.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
ope exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...
The rock is opened from the other side.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north
You don't see any exit here.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Small Tunnel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, (south). - n:rock.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close rock
Ok.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close rock
It's already closed!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hidden Cavern
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are five green slime moulds.
Exits: south.

!O cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south
Small Tunnel
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north, (south).

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit beebop
close rock
You approach *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x), trying to pound him.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your left leg.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
close rock
It's already closed!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) opens the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>It's already closed!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>0
hit beebop
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
hit beebop

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit beebop
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>hit beebop
close rock
You're already fighting!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) opens the rock.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Bad>close rock
Ok.
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER--
 IT.
Armour lasted  00:26
You feel less protected.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) strongly hits your left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

######
#####
#####	Guessing he will survive another hit, while I may not. Time to put that last mana
#####   to use.
#####
######

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>cure
cast n 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

hit beebop
close rock
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit beebop
close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>hit beebop
close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close rock
They aren't here.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!= cW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close rock
It's already closed!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your body extremely hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>hit beebop
close rock
It's already closed!
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s head very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
You're already fighting!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>cha mood agg
It's already closed!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>0
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>
*Beebop the Mountain Tr
oll* (x) opens the rock.
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit beebop
close rock
They aren't here.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>close rock
Ok.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>hit x
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) hits your right leg extremely hard AND --SHATTERS--
 IT.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Awful>close rock
close rock
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) opens the rock.
Ok.
You pound *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.


!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>close rock
It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>It's already closed!

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>l
Small Tunnel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>cha mood wimpy
draw engraved
Ok.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>
You remove an ornate,
 steel-shafted warhammer.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, ready to protect the free people.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x):Dying>
You slash *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s left arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER--
 IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Beebop the Mountain Troll* (x).

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
2/325 hits, 4/122 mana, and 99/131 moves.

######
#####
#####	Figure I had to be lucky to survive that last hit :p
#####
######

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
the scalp of Beebop
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a butcher knife (worn)
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a purple scroll; it glows blue
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a metal buckler (flawless)
a plain pair of sleeves (used)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a pair of plain trousers (worn)
a horned helmet (marred)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
a necklace of bones
an icy ring; it glows blue
a ruby ring; it glows blue
a black warg fur (flawless)

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 61%, DB: 0%, PB: 65%, Armour: 64%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,144,953 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 859. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)			<---- Ack!
- panic
- bless (up for  04:21)
- detect magic (up for  10:53)
- strength (up for  24:12)
- shield (up for  14:32)
- stored spell earthquake

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>wl
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sl
You go to sleep.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 5/122 mana, and 102/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 5/122 mana, and 103/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 5/122 mana, and 103/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 6/122 mana, and 103/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 6/122 mana, and 104/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 6/122 mana, and 104/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 6/122 mana, and 105/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
3/325 hits, 6/122 mana, and 105/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 105/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 106/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 106/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 106/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 107/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 7/122 mana, and 107/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
4/325 hits, 8/122 mana, and 108/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 8/122 mana, and 108/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 8/122 mana, and 108/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 8/122 mana, and 109/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 8/122 mana, and 109/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 9/122 mana, and 110/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 9/122 mana, and 110/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 9/122 mana, and 110/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>sc
5/325 hits, 9/122 mana, and 111/131 moves.

o= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>wa
You wake, and sit up.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>st
l
You stand up.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
Small Tunnel
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

sc
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!= cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>35/325 hits, 21/122 mana, and 131/131 moves.

######
#####
#####	Lucky :)
#####
######	





2013/07/18 23:35, Nelle:Rated: Superb 
Damn nice play.

2013/07/19 04:01, Jerel:  Rated: Superb 
That last fight....wow.

2013/07/19 06:53, Zakuzka:  Rated: Good 
Last fight was nice, and btw i dont portal ! Yet !!:D

2013/07/19 10:18, Alya:Rated: Superb 
I too like to live dangerously!! :), Superb log!!

2013/07/19 18:57, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
That last fight was cool. The reason I don't like to play barehanded trolls is exactly what I see here, you go wimpy and pound him to shit :-) good going though!!!!! And lucky :-)

2013/07/20 12:28, Marillion:Rated: Good 
I dont see any fight Trolls unarmed ob would be a problem here. Well done and I would love to see more similar logs. You werent exactly SAFE in the last fight :-)

2013/07/28 15:45, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Not the OB, unarmed defense is what I am referring to...

2013/08/30 10:02, Marillion:Rated: Good 
He goes wimpy and pounds him to shit? Yeah I strongly disagree with your analysis :)

2014/01/12 01:43, Slynt:   
Really like that character of yours! Well done.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Berra, Corny, Dagor, Devastator, Fieldy, Indros, Jenzn, Jerel, Jessy, 
Nelle, Susu, Vanapaha, Vidocq 
 Good Bungo, Dreag, Ghanic, Maiev, Marillion, Rik, Zakuzka 
 Average  
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back