Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Slag skirmish (Eiluvial)comments   back
(3508 hits. Posted 2013/08/15)

Just a quick session of some desperate attempts to find pk



*< CRW>
south
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CRW>trac

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


a Bear- has arrived from the east.


Tarnuk narrates 'i feel silly walking into dt:P'


You see:
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a trained horse leading south done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

*< CRW>
s
w
Rocky Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CRW>
n
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CRW>
lead
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

*< CRW>
d
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

*< CW>
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

*[ CW>e

Ore Pit
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
e
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW>n

Abandoned Foreman's Office
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
s
s
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
s
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
w
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
s
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
e
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
s
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, down.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW>

A mother eagle hits your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
scout d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>

You pound a mother eagle's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

You pound a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
bash
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.


*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.


*Worag the Orc* leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.


*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
a Bear- has arrived from the north.
You swiftly dodge a mother eagle's attempt to hit you.


*Worag the Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.


Your bash at a mother eagle sends her sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
l
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
a Bear- is standing here.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

a Bear- leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

a Bear- has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting -a Bear-.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
a Bear- is here, fighting *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
a Bear- swiftly dodges *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine>

a Bear- swiftly dodges *Worag the Orc*'s attempt to stab him.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *man*

You don't see any *man* here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *man*

bash *man*
You lightly pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
south
hit *man*
bash *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Worag the Orc*.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, down.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *man* here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
ko
kill *orc*
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

The noise of battle reaches you from very close below.

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

A mother eagle hits *Worag the Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *man*

A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.
They aren't here.
a Bear- has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
a Bear- leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A trained horse has arrived from below.
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.
You pound a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
up
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *man*
You approach *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.
*Worag the Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* fails to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
bash *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
north

*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A trained horse leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

*Worag the Orc* stabs your head very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

You pound a mother eagle's right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A mother eagle lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
up
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
a Bear- is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
a Bear- leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>

a Bear- has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
hit *man*
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*Worag the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine>

*Canina the Orc* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *Worag the Orc*:Fine>
flee
up
*Canina the Orc* leaves north.
A mother eagle hits *Worag the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
On the ground, there are two pairs of scale sleeves.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Worag the Orc*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Worag the Orc* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
a Bear- is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
Narugil narrates 'they just moved lift 2d'
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
a Bear- has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west

a Bear- leaves west.
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
a Bear- is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north

a Bear- leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>north

Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>sa foreman

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
sa foreman
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>north

Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
yell bear
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Mineshaft

![ CW HP:Fine>
yell marco
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
n
a Bear- has arrived from the south.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>

a Bear- has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Mineshaft

![ CW HP:Fine>
n
Narugil narrates 'left 2 pieces of metal to corpse'
Abandoned Foreman's Office
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>

a Bear- has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges -a Bear-'s attempt to hit him.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
close exit s
Ok.
You pound a mother eagle's tail extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!
a Bear- swiftly dodges *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
close exit s
It's already closed!
A mother eagle bleeds from open wounds.
a Bear- bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

It's already closed!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

It's already closed!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

It's already closed!
A mother eagle barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>close exit s

close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Hurt>
It's already closed!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A trained horse stops following *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A mother eagle realises that *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is a jerk!
A mother eagle stops following *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*.
A warhorse says 'Dks't expactrzzktRkfrrgihruyra, BlrckRNusknkfesM!'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a trained horse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Bad>close exit s

a Bear- sends *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Bad>
close exit s
It's already closed!
A warhorse barely hits *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Bad>
The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Bad>
close exit s

A mother eagle tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Bad>
Tarnuk narrates 'oh no'
It's already closed!
You pound a mother eagle's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>

a Bear- strongly hits *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>close exit s

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
It's already closed!
A mother eagle barely hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Ok.
A trained horse tries to hit *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
close exit s
It's already closed!
*Worag the Orc* stabs -a Bear-'s right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
It's already closed!
You pound a mother eagle's body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>

a Bear- lightly hits *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Awful>
resc bear
Heroically you come to -a Bear-'s rescue!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* seems to have recovered his senses.
A mother eagle barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a trained horse's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
bash *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A trained horse is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a mother eagle's death cry as she collapses.
A mother eagle is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg says 'I'll fnaw on your bones!'


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


A hungry warg barely hits *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickles it.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
a Bear- is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You fall, and hit yourself!


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
You hear -a Bear-'s death cry as he collapses.
a Bear- has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.                        <---- Sorry bear pal! Give me a tell and I'll make it up to you:P


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


![ CW HP:Wounded *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Worag the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


![ CW HP:Wounded *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
cac
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

*Worag the Orc* stabs your left hand very hard.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


![ CW HP:Wounded *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


![ CW HP:Wounded *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>get rock pack
use rock exit

use powder

Your head stops stinging.
*Worag the Orc* strongly stabs your head.

![ CW HP:Bad *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You cackle gleefully.

![ CW HP:Bad *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
The door is filled with a bright light.

![ CW HP:Bad *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o[ CW HP:Bad Someone:Hurt>

You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!
You try to pound Someone, but he parries successfully.

o[ CW HP:Bad Someone:Hurt>

Someone fails to slash you.

o[ CW HP:Bad Someone:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
west
You are inside.
You feel a hidden presence.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
west
You are inside.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Bad>
up
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

!< CW HP:Bad>
south
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< CW HP:Bad>
east
Rocky Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Bad>
west
north
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< CW HP:Bad>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

!< CW HP:Bad>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


south
get blackscroll sable
recite blackscroll
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

!< CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You start reciting a black scroll.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves north.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.


hit *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
east
Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>east

Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south

End of the Path
Exits: -north-, [south], [west]. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
west
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
open exit w
Ok.

!< CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>close exit e

Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
w
w
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>get blackscroll sable
recite blackscroll

You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You start reciting a black scroll.


#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
get blackscroll sable
recite blackscroll
You can't find a blackscroll in the sable.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You start reciting a black scroll.


get azure sable
recite scroll
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
s
You start reciting an azure scroll.


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Sleeping Quarters
Discarded here is a carved leather collar.
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
get azure sable
recite scroll
You can't find an azure in the sable.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start reciting an azure scroll.


#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
#   $targ set to {zakuzka}[local]
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha wim 0

Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
cl
OB: 152%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 94%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 493,127 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 855. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- panic
- strength
- growth

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there is a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
hit *man*
End of the Path
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here scouting.
Exits: -north-, (south), -(west)-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
bash *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* stops scouting westwards.
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
north
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

hit *man*

bash *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Rocky Path
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, -west-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
west
hit *man*
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
Rocky Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

Rocky Path
Exits: -east-, -west-.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s left hand.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
west
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>hit *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
west
You're already fighting!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

Rocky Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

You approach *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>hit *man*

You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>hit *man*

hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
You strongly pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s body and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
east
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>hit *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>hit *man*

You're already fighting!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves west.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
hit *man*
Rocky Path
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* leaves north.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north

They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

down
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east

Ore Pit
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: #north#, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south

Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.
An orc slavemaster barely whips your left hand and tickles it.
You pound an orc slavemaster's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orc slavemaster:Fine>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orc slavemaster:Fine>hit *man*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orc slavemaster:Fine>
flee
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot an orc slavemaster:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat

OB: 151%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 94%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 493,093 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 855. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- panic
- strength
- growth

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
rem mantle
rem cloak
wear all.fine
You stop using an imposing, golden mantle.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
You aren't wearing a cloak.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
On the ground, there are two pairs of scale sleeves.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
You will attempt to flee!
The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your head and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

The guardian barely smites your right arm and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.
Loud drum rolls echo through the tunnels, signalling that the guardian of the well is being attacked!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
hit *man*
flee
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You strongly pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>hit *man*

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>hit *man*

You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
hit *man*
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
On the ground, there are two pairs of scale sleeves.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

You approach *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
You strongly pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s head and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
hit *man*

You swiftly dodge *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>hit *man*

You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

The guardian strongly smites your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!
The orkish bodyguard slashes your right foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
The orkish bodyguard says 'YAU! Aorufier! You voll bie bazore yiul duvi.'
The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>hit *man*

You're already fighting!
The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Bliod for Sealav!'
The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>hit *man*

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Bad>
hit *man*

The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right leg and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
The guardian strongly smites your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Awful>
hit *man*
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
hit *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
hit *man*
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
On the ground, there are two pairs of scale sleeves.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.
The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>
flee
You're already fighting!
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>
The guardian barely smites your right hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
hit *man*
down
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit *man*

Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your body and tickles it.
The orkish bodyguard says 'YAK! Oarufial! Yoo vall dio gefara yuar pamo.'
The orkish bodyguard slashes your right hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
cha moo wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Worag the Orc* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
down
hit *man*
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* is lying here, incapacitated.
*Worag the Orc* is resting here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>

You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
The orkish bodyguard says 'YAU! Parahaar! Yau wull bui kezare yeur denu.'
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
get coins all
You can't find a coins in any container.
*Worag the Orc* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
The guardian barely smites your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
get coins all
You can't find a coins in any container.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
get coins all
You can't find a coins in any container.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*:Dying>
get coins all
You can't find a coins in any container.
You pound *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zakuzka the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zakuzka the Black Númenórean*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>get coins all

*Worag the Orc* leaves up.
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You can't find a coins in any container.
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

The orkish bodyguard slashes your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

The guardian lightly smites your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

The orkish bodyguard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north

*Worag the Orc* stabs your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>smi

You smile happily.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>

You dodge a bash from *Worag the Orc* who loses his balance.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>cha moo agg

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>up

Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
#   $targ set to {worag}[local]
hit worag
You pound *Worag the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
bash worag

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
*Worag the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>flee


*Worag the Orc* strongly stabs your body and tickles it.


![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
up

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
*Worag the Orc* bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
south
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit worag

*Worag the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
bash worag
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>north

Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west

With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>north

east
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>north

north
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>north

Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Mineshaft
Exits: #north#, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
The corpse of *a Bear* is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
Exits: #south#.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a plain leather belt
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
get coins all
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Bear*.
There was 7 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 29 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
get pack corpse
s
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Bear*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
Mineshaft
Exits: #north#, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cl

cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>exa 2.backpack

backpack (carried) : 
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
get vellum sable
recite vellum
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.


s
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the south.


*Worag the Orc* leaves south.


#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You have a righteous feeling!
You feel a renewed light shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
south
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

south
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Narrow Opening
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
sco
221/463 hits, 22/53 mana, and 56/161 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cl

cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


scout d
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You quietly scout downwards...


Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
There are two pairs of scale sleeves here.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.

i

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You are carrying:
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a small pouch
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>reveal quick

You begin to search...


You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Tarnuk narrates 'they loot me?'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa 2.backpack

backpack (carried) : 
Nothing.
The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
wear powder
You fasten a small pouch on your belt.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
reveal quick
You begin to search...


You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
i
You are carrying:
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a broad silver belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
drop pack
reveal quick
You drop the backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...


sco
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Worag the Orc* barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s left leg hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *orc*
south

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *orc*
bash *orc*

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


Your bash at *Worag the Orc* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Wounded>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
#   $targ set to {worag}[local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
north
hit worag
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
north
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Worag the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit worag

north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west

*Worag the Orc* leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit worag

With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east

Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!
*Canina the Orc* leaves north sneaking.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
down
hit worag
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
There are two pairs of scale sleeves here.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
flee
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You strongly pound *Worag the Orc*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>
You will attempt to flee!
*Worag the Orc* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>

The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your right foot and tickles it.
The orkish bodyguard says 'YGG! Ailuvial! Yao nilr bia pesale yaer game.'
The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Canina the Orc* leaves north sneaking.
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit worag

north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south
*Canina the Orc* leaves south sneaking.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit worag

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!
*Canina the Orc* tries to sneak behind you!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
down
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
hit worag
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.
The guardian strongly smites your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Bad>flee

You will attempt to flee!
The orkish bodyguard joins the guardian's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Breek zil Haalan!'
The orkish bodyguard slashes your head very hard.
The orkish bodyguard barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You pound *Worag the Orc*'s left hand very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
north
*Worag the Orc* has arrived from below.
*Worag the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Awful>north

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Worag the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Worag the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit worag

*Worag the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

hit worag
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit worag

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
down
hit worag
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.
The guardian barely smites your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired the guardian:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired the guardian:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
down
hit worag
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>flee

*Worag the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Worag the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You're already fighting!
The guardian lightly smites your right foot and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You're already fighting!
Narugil narrates 'fine metal boots and plate + warg fur left'
The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Blood ful Haalan!'
The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Dluab far Sauron!'
The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
The orkish bodyguard slashes your head.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>hit worag

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard joins the orkish bodyguard's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Gleot vor Huulan!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
north
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
hit worag
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*Canina the Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Canina the Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>down

hit worag
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>flee

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>hit worag

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>up

They aren't here.
*Canina the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>up

hit worag
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

*Worag the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
Tarnuk narrates 'lame'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The guardian barely smites your body and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Awful>hit worag

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Awful>flee

You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Awful>

The orkish bodyguard slashes your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
hit worag
They aren't here.
*Canina the Orc* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
north
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
west
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>north

Tarnuk narrates 'laters'
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>east

Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>north

Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
get flask pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: #north#, south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
get miruvor all
You get a flask of miruvor from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>quaff flask

Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

You feel a pleasant warmth filling your limbs.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

hit worag
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit worag
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>down

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit worag

flee
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
There are two pairs of scale sleeves here.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Worag the Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You pound *Worag the Orc*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit worag
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit worag
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.
You have found *Canina the Orc*!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit worag
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
down
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

flee
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You approach *Worag the Orc*, trying to pound him.
The guardian strongly smites your right hand.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
The orkish bodyguard joins the guardian's fight.
The orkish bodyguard says 'Bloub fol Zaurun!'
The orkish bodyguard slashes your left hand hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>
hit worag
You're already fighting!
The orkish bodyguard strongly slashes your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>hit worag

You're already fighting!
*Worag the Orc* strongly stabs your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Awful>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s left arm hard and shatter it.
*Worag the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*Canina the Orc* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
cha moo wim
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
smi
You smile happily.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>

*Canina the Orc* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
north
exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
up
North - You can't distinguish a lot of details.
Down - Hall of Murals

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit worag

Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Canina the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
flee

You try to pound *Canina the Orc*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
hit worag
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
There are two pairs of scale sleeves here.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Worag the Orc* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

The guardian barely smites your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

The loud booming of drums echoes through the tunnels.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

The orkish bodyguard slashes your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

The orkish bodyguard lightly slashes your right hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
The guardian smites your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Worag the Orc*:Dying>

You pound *Worag the Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Worag the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Worag the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Worag the Orc*.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak the orkish bodyguard:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

*Canina the Orc* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>up

north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak *Canina the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Hall of Murals
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
You see two pairs of scale sleeves on the ground.
A raft has been left here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [south], up.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>up

north
Narrow Opening
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Canina the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Midst of a Quarry
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west

With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>north

Underground Stream
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>east

north
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
west
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
west
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
south
Cobwebbed Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.


north
east
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Grashelda the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east




I could have sticked around abit longer but I wasnt sure what char Grashelda was, 
could have had some nasty aces up her sleeves.



 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/08/15 20:24, Telessar:   
Good log!

2013/08/15 21:25, Ruria:   
I liked it.

2013/08/15 21:29, Cormax: 
Great log, amazing the orcs look like they are in slow motion. Impressive!

2013/08/16 00:31, Alkhazad: 
very good log.

2013/08/16 03:44, Rendtner:   
Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section!

2013/08/16 07:16, Zakuzka:   
only thing why you dint die was that i was canceling 2 quakes when you were bashed .. and ofc shitloads of scrolls.. well we fight another day soon :D

2013/08/16 07:46, Faine: 
You had some luck with guardian, they tend to bash quite quick sometimes.

Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section!

2013/08/16 07:57, Alantir: 
Notables!

2013/08/16 09:34, Ortansia:   
Awesome! :D

2013/08/16 10:30, Marillion: 
I don't think he'd have died without scrolls Zakuzka. Ofcourse he couldn't have done this then, but in my eyes that has nothing to do with dying or not.

Either way I think this log is better than the latest notable logs!

2013/08/16 11:14, Fallout:  edited 2x   
If he ate 2 more quakes while bashed in formen he would have died. Why why why did you not nuke when he was bashed =/. I enjoyed the log. Nice risk/scrolls/rock/stun pouch.

I agree with Notables.

2013/08/16 13:16, Zakuzka:   
notables indeed, and fallout is right 2 quakes could finish him but i was worried not to quake orcs dead so i canceled those bombs and dint have more time to nuke hence he powdered insta when recovered bash. Good log and sorry bout my fuckups there :D

2013/08/16 14:25, Jotne:   
You owe Tarnuk 7 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 29 copper pennies, Eiluvial.

2013/08/16 16:28, Vandersell: 
Schieet, badass as always! Got to love this aggressive mindset!

2013/08/16 18:18, Alya: 
nice log! Notable!! :)

2013/08/17 14:18, Rickard:   
How can he owe Tarnuk my money? Jotne?

2013/08/17 18:23, Enforcer: 
All my chars woulda died in Guardian with same terms :)

2013/08/17 19:23, Eiluvial: 
Hello no, your chars woulda killed them faster!

2013/08/18 05:57, Cindy:   
how the hell can I defend myself with this char?


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back