Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Wind vs "broken" char (Wind)comments   back
(1688 hits. Posted 2013/10/27)
*Wind the Big Bad Wolf*
Date: 27.10.2013



> Canis narrated about an Elf near DT, I was at work, but I went to check...




A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, south, -west-. - n:door.
You begin to see some clouds.
)<~ CRW>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 4 hours ago

   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading north done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading west done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the east done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading east done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading south done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 6 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.
)<~ CRW>
west
A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.
)<~ CRW>
te
tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 6 hours ago.
)<~ CRW>
west
A Crumbling Road
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* coming from the east, done less than 6 hours ago.
)<~ CRW>
tp
tr pack
You stop tracking your victim.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.
)<~ CRW>
west
A Bend in the Road
Exits: -east-, -south-.

south
You see some tracks of a pack horse leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.
)<~ CRW>
A Road up a Mountain
Exits: -north-, east, -down-.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading down, done less than 2 hours ago.
)<~ CRW>
down
End of the Cliff
Exits: -west-, -up-.

You stop tracking your victim.
)(~ CRW>west

A Path up an Incline
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)<~ CRW>
west
A Road by the River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
west
Path at the Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>west

A Path by the River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)(~ CRW>west

west
A Path by the River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
west
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-. - n:stonecrack.
)f~ CRW>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
west
Base of a Cliff
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
)(~ CRW>south

Base of a Cliff
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>west

west
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
west
west
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
west
Base of a Cliff
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)(~ CRW>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.
)(~ CRW>south

west
Steppes
Exits: -north-, ~east~, ~south~, -west-.
)f~ CRW>
tp
Steppes
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)f~ CRW>
Hastily Built Bridge over a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.
There is some ice on the water.
)% CRW>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
The ground is frosty.
). CRW>
tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.
). CRW>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

west
You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.
). CRW>
Trail under the Cliffs
A white wolf is here.
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You stop tracking your victim.
). CRW>west

Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.



> Here I have to go AFK at work.



). CRW>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!. CRW>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. CRW>
kill *elf*
bash
You try to pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!. CRW *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

Your bash at *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
exa jaagern
You see nothing special about him.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has a few scratches.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is using: 
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a plain flowing skirt (neglected)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn across back>   a laced quiver

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
bash
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Fine>
west
kill *elf*
Trail under the Cliffs
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], -east-, -west-. - n:rocks.

!. CRW HP:Fine>
You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm hard.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!. CRW HP:Fine *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-. - n:rocks.
). CRW HP:Fine>
score
390/477 hits, 53/53 mana, and 156/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Fine>
score
391/477 hits, 53/53 mana, and 157/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 146%, DB: 15%, PB: 40%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,220,802 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 447. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
). CRW HP:Fine>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to feel hungry.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

Trail under the Cliffs
A white wolf is here.
A white wolf is here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
food
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
gw
get meat pack
You get a smoked piece of meat from a leather backpack.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ew

eat meat
You eat the meat.
You are full.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tp
tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
east
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tp
tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west, done less than 3 hours ago.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
east
Trail under the Cliffs
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
ft
flush thorough
You begin to search...

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west
north
Barren Plain
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

Barren Plain
Exits: north, south.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tp
Barren Plain
A white wolf is here.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A white wolf leaves east.

west
You stop searching.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tp

tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

west
You stop searching.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tp
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, resting on a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east.



> Ok, Elf mage or mage combo goes alone to get me to hillmen - must be someone else there...
> ...so I'm cautious.




!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

kill *elf*
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You stop searching.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
bash
You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
A white wolf is here.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a huge, black wolf's attempt to hit him.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces a huge, black wolf's body.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
bash
You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a huge, black wolf:Fine>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Barren Plain
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, south.
A huge, black wolf leaves north.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

Barren Plain
A white wolf is here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west

Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
kill *elf*
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
kill *elf*
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

open exit
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
It seems to be locked.



> Ok, this is locked - MUST be trap - No sane Elf combo mage would fight me here...




![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
open exit
Ok.
). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Barren Plain
A white wolf is here.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.

!( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, south.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

kill *elf*
Barren Plain
A white wolf is here, fighting *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a white wolf.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
bash
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash

You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

As *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

A white wolf has arrived from the east.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
kill *elf*
bash
Barren Plain
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, west.

!( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
east
kill *elf*
bash
Barren Plain
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, south.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east

Rocky Plain
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* puts an iron ring on his finger with delicacy.

!( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *elf*

You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

!( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
kill *elf*
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
bash
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

kill *elf*
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash

They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west

Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
t
Who do you wish to tell what?
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
290/477 hits, 12/53 mana, and 127/159 moves.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
cure
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
north
Barren Plain
A white wolf is here.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
west
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
west
kill *elf*
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
bash
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
Exits: [north], (south). - n:gate.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
213/477 hits, 2/53 mana, and 124/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north



> OK, is he really alone?!



kill *elf*
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You try to pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
os
flee
open exit s
It's already open!

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>os

open exit s
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
145/477 hits, 2/53 mana, and 123/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: north, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south

kill *elf*
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
east
They aren't here.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Barren Plain
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
Battlefield
Exits: south, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
west
Rocky Plain
Exits: east, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
south
Rocky Plain
Exits: north, south, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
west
Barren Plain
Exits: north, east, south.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>score

147/477 hits, 2/53 mana, and 114/159 moves.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

west
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
west
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
You are too afraid.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
Barren Plain
Exits: east, west.
)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
wim +
chan wimpy +
Wimpy set to: 0



> Ok, he must be alone then :/



)( CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
west
kill *elf*
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
142/477 hits, 3/53 mana, and 115/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
close exit
Ok.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
pe
pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

The gate is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the gate is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
close exit
Ok.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
oe
open exit e
You don't see any exit there.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
pe
The gate is opened from the other side.
pick exit
You realise that the door is already open.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
145/477 hits, 4/53 mana, and 119/159 moves.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>q

search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
t canis mnjaa, ma 145 hps
Ok.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
score
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
147/477 hits, 4/53 mana, and 122/159 moves.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
You try to pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*!

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
close exit
Ok.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
open exit
Ok.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
kill *elf*
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to avoid the fight.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
north
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *elf*

Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south). - n:gate.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to avoid the fight.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
os
open exit s
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
south

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* escaped the fight.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
north
They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *elf*

Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south). - n:gate.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to avoid the fight.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* escaped the fight.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Using his lockpicks, *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* tries to enable the gate's lock...

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
os
open exit s
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>south

Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east. - n:gate.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
kill *elf*
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bash

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm very hard.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* skilfully draws a black runed dagger.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

As *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
flee

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance to the Hillmen Village
Exits: (north), east.
). CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
north
kill *elf*
Inside the Gate
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a hillman-warrior is lying here.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: [north], (south).

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bash

You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* closes the gate.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

As *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to avoid the fight.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* escaped the fight.

Using his lockpicks, *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* tries to enable the gate's lock...

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* skilfully picks the lock of the gate.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* removes a black runed dagger.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *elf*
You approach *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* skilfully draws a black runed dagger.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* removes a black runed dagger.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
ber
cha mood berserk
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right arm hard.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* skilfully draws a black runed dagger.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

You strongly pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
bash
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* removes a black runed dagger.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* shoots your body hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

Your bash at *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>bash

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* shoots your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* hangs an embellished longbow across his back.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* skilfully draws a black runed dagger.

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>

*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body very hard and shatter it.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*:Dying>

You pound *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Jaagern the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Jaagern the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>




> I played like a complete wuss, but I didn't know Jaagern nor why would Elf caster-combo want
> to be blocked/locked with me in Hillmen alone. Now I know :)




 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2013/10/27 12:04, Wind: 
If that char is broken, I really need to make one too :). Too bad this won't work as BN though.

2013/10/27 13:08, Jaagern: 
I sucked, esp getting bashed wielding bow wasn't too hot. Thanks for leaving all eq (was expecting a cleanly looted corpse since you wanted me to retire this :-)

2013/10/27 13:19, Wind: 
Well, if you sucked then I need to quit MUME :) - next time i loot all ok :)

2013/10/27 19:09, Jaagern: 
Nah you did well, you let me bolt you some 10 times so I would stick around and then you won the mind games in the end. Btw I piped 50 mana :)

A better title would be: Windfall or Wind falls? Get it!!???

2014/02/26 06:02, Telessar:   
This was a decent log.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back