Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Boring escape log from new zone (Beebop)comments   back
(3831 hits. Posted 2014/02/01)
#Lost the first fight to scrollback. Timon, Sjivi, Hai, Dagul and some noname dwarf charged me, Brainiac and Muk. Dagul and Hai ate the rip=



give Hai-corpse elder
Ok.
Rahku the Mountain Troll tears a large, bloody piece from the corpse and devours it!
Rahku the Mountain Troll devours the whole corpse!

give Dagul-corpse elder
Ok.
Rahku the Mountain Troll tears a large, bloody piece from the corpse and devours it!
Rahku the Mountain Troll devours the whole corpse!

!= CW HP:Fine>

Rahku the Mountain Troll says 'Pathetic, just pathetic.'

!= CW HP:Fine>
prac climb
Rahku the Mountain Troll tells you 'Hush!'

!= CW HP:Fine>

Rahku the Mountain Troll spits over its left shoulder.

!= CW HP:Fine>
prac climb
Rahku the Mountain Troll tells you 'Hush!'

!= CW HP:Fine>

Rahku the Mountain Troll says 'Bring me something else, NOW!'

!= CW HP:Fine>
sa whats this 7th puke?
emote bops: whats this 7th puke?
Ok.




****SNIP**** Brainiac had to leave so me and Muk stick around the zone.



Muk has arrived from the south.

!= CW>
give all.meat elder
You don't have any meat.

!= CW>
give corpse elder
It can't carry that much weight.

!= CW>
drop corpse
l
You drop the corpse.

!= CW>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
An elder mountain troll, wearing a coil of rope on his belt, is here.
Muk is standing here.

!= CW>
sa ahwell
emote bops: ahwell
Ok.

!= CW>

Rahku the Mountain Troll says 'Listen up oaf!'

!= CW>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A broad silver belt has been left here.
A fine and light grey cloak has been left here.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A small flask with an elegant metal cork has been left here.
A golden ring is here, carrying a small quartzite stone.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A horned helmet is on the ground.
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
There are two leather backpacks here.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
A thin silver chain with a small white stone attached lies here.
A pair of white chain mail sleeves are on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
There are two sapphire rings here.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW>
exa web
web (here) : 
Nothing.

!= CW>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!= CW>
707/707 hits and 120/142 moves.

!= CW>
exa 2.kit
You don't see a second kit.

!= CW>
exa 3.backpack
backpack (here) : 
a blackened dwarven axe (flawless)
a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
some white, egg-shaped berries
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a long hollow stem
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a piece of silvery metal
a black warg fur (flawless)
an enruned robe (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)
a silver-leaf brooch
a hemlock plant
a handful of clover
a handful of clover
a flask of miruvor
an amethyst
a stone
a black pair of sleeves (flawless)

!= CW>
exa 2.backpack
backpack (here) : 
a pair of smooth, black boots
a water skin
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a fine elven rope
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a ticket for a dales-pony
a ticket for a mountain mule
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
a white robe (flawless)
a necklace
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule
a ticket for a mountain mule

!= CW>

Suddenly, a deep, purple light flashes inside the smooth crystal boulder.

!= CW>
get berries all
You get some white, egg-shaped berries from a leather backpack.

!= CW>

Muk gets a white robe from a leather backpack.

!= CW>
sa this room is nocast btw
emote bops: this room is nocast btw
Ok.

!= CW>

Muk blinks his eyes innocently.

!= CW>
sa if pukes comes
emote bops: if pukes comes
Ok.

!= CW>

Brainiac tells you 'maybe it was just high level things he wanted after all, if 6 pukes doesnt fill him up'

!= CW>

Muk says are you sure?

!= CW>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!= CW>
707/707 hits and 142/142 moves.

!= CW>
t brainiac nod im up to 7 pukes
Ok.

!= CW>

Muk says pretty sure sjivi casted in here

!= CW>
sa no this is no cast
emote bops: no this is no cast
Ok.

!= CW>

Brainiac tells you 'try some beorning mobs maybe?'

!= CW>sa they even take damage

emote bops: they even take damage
Ok.

!= CW>
sa if they try
emote bops: if they try
Ok.

!= CW>

Muk nods solemnly.

!= CW>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!= CW>
707/707 hits and 142/142 moves.

!= CW>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!= CW>
707/707 hits and 142/142 moves.

!= CW>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= CW>

You hear some rather far noise from below.

!= CW>
west
get mithril all
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Muk has arrived from the east.

!= CW>
Brainiac tells you 'i think if you dont see any result after a bunch of those its just that you need another puke'
You can't find a mithril in any container.

!= CW>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A broad silver belt has been left here.
A fine and light grey cloak has been left here.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A small flask with an elegant metal cork has been left here.
A golden ring is here, carrying a small quartzite stone.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A horned helmet is on the ground.
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
There are two leather backpacks here.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
A thin silver chain with a small white stone attached lies here.
A pair of white chain mail sleeves are on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
You see two sapphire rings on the ground.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
get mithril all
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW>
You get a piece of silvery metal from a leather backpack.

!= CW>

Muk removes a small key of elven make from his keyring.

!= CW>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW>

You hear the clashing of arms rather far below.

!= CW>
put mithril pack
You put a piece of silvery metal in a leather backpack.

!= CW>st

d
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= CW>
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from above.

o= CW>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Muk                  - Deep in the Caves
Beebop               - Deep in the Caves

o= CW>

The noise of battle reaches you from close to the east.

o= CW>
t group clashing of arms nearby
Muk says fun


scout e
Ok.

o= CW>
You quietly scout eastwards...


Snaking Tunnels


You stop scouting.

o= CW>
east
scout e
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the west.

o= CW>
You quietly scout eastwards...


Tunnel inside the Earth


You stop scouting.

o= CW>
east
Tunnel inside the Earth
Exits: (south), west.
Muk has arrived from the west.

o= CW>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...


Long, Crude Steps


You stop scouting.

o= CW>
west
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the east.

o= CW>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...


Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.


You stop scouting.

o= CW>
west
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from the east.

o= CW>

Mutabor tells the group 'ooh!'

o= CW>
t group I think they m ight be back
west
You hear some close noise from the east.


Ok.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...


You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.
Snaking Tunnels


You stop scouting.

o= CW>

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW>up

You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A broad silver belt has been left here.
A fine and light grey cloak has been left here.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A small flask with an elegant metal cork has been left here.
A golden ring is here, carrying a small quartzite stone.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A horned helmet is on the ground.
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
You see two leather backpacks on the ground.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
A thin silver chain with a small white stone attached lies here.
A pair of white chain mail sleeves are on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are two sapphire rings.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from below.

!= CW>

You hear some apparently very close noise from below.

!= CW>

Brainiac tells the group 'me grinder so good luck to y'all '

!= CW>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A brown donkey has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!= CW>t group u guys come?

*Timon the Dwarf* slashes your left arm and tickles it.


flee
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>cha moo wim

Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
wear shield
You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

o= CW HP:Fine>
up
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A broad silver belt has been left here.
A fine and light grey cloak has been left here.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A small flask with an elegant metal cork has been left here.
A golden ring is here, carrying a small quartzite stone.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A horned helmet is on the ground.
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
There are two leather backpacks here.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
A thin silver chain with a small white stone attached lies here.
A pair of white chain mail sleeves are on the ground.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are two sapphire rings.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
Muk is here, fighting *Timon the Dwarf*.
*Timon the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk (glowing).
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, down.
Muk hits *Timon the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine>

Muk panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine>

Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* (targ) tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (targ):Healthy>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf* (targ):Healthy>flee

*Hai the Dwarf* gets a pair of white chain mail sleeves.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a golden quartzite ring.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a sapphire ring.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a necklace.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a horned helmet.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal greaves.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a black pair of padded boots.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal gauntlets.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal vambraces.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled shield.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a fine grey cloak.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine>
t group they here
time
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine>
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:46:55 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
A soft pouch, made from leather, has been left here.
A broad silver belt has been left here.
A small flask with an elegant metal cork has been left here.
A fragrant smelling bag is lying here.
A small hunting knife lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are two leather backpacks.
An old axe lies half-buried here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A ring, with a star sapphire mounted on it, has been left here.
A tufted, pitch black hide lies in a disorderly pile on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A silky, spidery web is here, spun into a spiralling wheel-shape.
*Timon the Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk (glowing).
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting Muk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Muk is here, fighting *Timon the Dwarf*.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

You barely hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*Hai the Dwarf* wears a fine pair of metal greaves on his legs.
*Hai the Dwarf* wears a fine pair of metal gauntlets on his hands.
*Hai the Dwarf* covers his arms with a fine pair of metal vambraces.
Meliza tells the group 'nods'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Hai the Dwarf* gets a mighty dwarven axe.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a water skin.
*Hai the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a belt pouch.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a broad silver belt.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a soot-black bear hide.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a web.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a flask of miruvor.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a sapphire ring.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a hunting knife.
*a Dwarf* (targ) gets a fragrant-smelling bag.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

Muk has arrived from below.
*Timon the Dwarf* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

Muk approaches *Timon the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:47:02 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sc
672/707 hits and 129/142 moves.
You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Dead-end
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A fine metal breastplate is on the ground.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A large, closed face helm lies on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
On the ground, there are two sets of lock picks.
A harness, made from leather, lies here.
You see two weapon harnesses on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get purple sable
recite scroll

You hear some close noise from the north.
Rahku the Mountain Troll yells from the north '*Sjivi the Half-Elf* and several Dwarves are here at a Dark, Oppressive Fissure!'

o= CW HP:Fine>
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You start reciting a purple scroll.


You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Mutabor tells the group 'brt!'

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk tells the group 'plan?'

o= CW HP:Fine>
t group stay alive
up
west
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Muk is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine>

Muk leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
Muk is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

You hear a death cry from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Muk has arrived from the east.
You hear some very close noise from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine>
south
In a Dark Tunnel
There are two pieces of raw pork here.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Muk nods solemnly.
*a Dwarf* (targ) joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You lightly hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* leaves east.
A brown donkey leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
In a Dark Tunnel
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw pork.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting Muk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
north
Muk is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (targ).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
*a Dwarf* misses Muk with a magic missile.
Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine>east

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from below.

!= CW HP:Fine>
t group meet at elder
*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A brown donkey has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.


*Timon the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.


*a Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


flee
Muk has arrived from below.
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells the group 'if you defend, try stay with mobs and or at the rocks'

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Dead-end
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A fine metal breastplate is on the ground.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A large, closed face helm lies on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
You see two sets of lock picks on the ground.
A harness, made from leather, lies here.
You see two weapon harnesses on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: north.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

o= CW HP:Fine>
611/707 hits and 128/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Fine>north

Muk leaves up.
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm and tickles it.
*Timon the Dwarf* leaves down.
A brown donkey leaves down.
*a Dwarf* (targ) leaves down.
A pony leaves down.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves down.
A mountain mule leaves down.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves down.
A warhorse leaves down.
Some very close noise can be heard from below.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from below.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
Crude stone stairs hewed from the rock lead deeper inside the ground.

You flee down.
A Filthy Chamber
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (east), up.

!O CW HP:Fine>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Timon the Dwarf* leaves up.
A wood elf leaves up.
A brown donkey leaves up.
*a Dwarf* (targ) leaves up.
A pony leaves up.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves up.
A mountain mule leaves up.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves up.
A warhorse leaves up.
You hear some very close noise from above.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bone-littered Prison Cell
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: (west).

o= CW HP:Fine>west

A Filthy Chamber
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (east), up.
Some very close noise can be heard from above.

!O CW HP:Fine>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine>up

You ascend crude stone stairs hewn from the surrounding rock.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
north
Muk has suddenly arrived.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west

You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>west

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

o= CW HP:Fine>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells the group 'rocks stop blinds and the mobs stop some hits'
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>up

You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Muk has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
south
In a Dark Tunnel
You see two pieces of raw pork on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get key all.corpse
You can't find a key in any corpse.

o= CW HP:Fine>
south
Dead-end
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north.
Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sco
606/707 hits and 112/142 moves.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sa hmm
emote bops: hmm
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sa not good:P
emote bops: not good:P
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get blackscroll sable
recite blackscroll
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You start reciting a black scroll.


Muk agrees.


You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

o= CW>
l in backpack
backpack (used) : 
an amethyst
the scalp of Marok
a broad silver belt
a clear ivory scroll
two dark coloured flasks
two flasks of orkish draught
a fragrant-smelling bag
an iron ring
two lanterns
a piece of silvery metal
a plain hood (neglected)
four small metal flasks
a sturdy rope
a twisted rock fragment

o= CW>
l in sable
pouch (used) : 
three jewelled rings
a vellum scroll
Muk gets a black scroll from a leather backpack.

o= CW>

You hear some very far noise from the north.

o= CW>
get iron sable
rem ruby
Wear iron
put ruby sable
You can't find an iron in the sable.

o= CW>
sco
You stop using a ruby ring.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW>
You don't have an iron.

o= CW>
You put a ruby ring in a sable pouch.

o= CW>
707/707 hits and 121/142 moves.

o= CW>

You hear some rather far noise from the north.

o= CW>
get iron all

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW>
You get an iron ring from a leather backpack.
You remove an old iron key from your keyring.

o= CW>

Some close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW>
wear iron
You are already holding too much.

o= CW>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW>
drop key
You drop the key.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

o= CW>
wear iron
You put an iron ring on your right finger.

o= CW>

You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

o= CW>i

You are carrying:
some white, egg-shaped berries
a black warg fur (well-maintained)

o= CW>

You hear some very close noise from the north.

o= CW>#   $door set to {exit}[local]

stat
OB: 94%, DB: 30%, PB: 103%, Armour: 8%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 467,757 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 253. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary
- panic
- strength

o= CW>

Muk begins to recite a black scroll.

o= CW>

Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW>
remove horned
get hood pack
wear hood
put horned pack
You stop using a horned helmet.

o= CW>
You get a plain hood from a leather backpack.

o= CW>
cha moo wim
You put a plain hood on your head.

o= CW>
You put a horned helmet in a leather backpack.
Brainiac tells the group 'blackscrolls will engage you but are good to cure blind with!'
*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A wood elf has arrived from the north.
A brown donkey has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A wood elf lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine a wood elf:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.
Ok.
You hit a wood elf's right arm very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine a wood elf:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Fine>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>
down
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
east
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get purple sable
recite scroll
You can't find a purple in the sable.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't have a scroll.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get purple-scroll all
You can't find a purple-scroll in any container.

o= CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Muk                  - Eerie Reflections of Light
Beebop               - Snaking Tunnels

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
get all.scroll all
You get a vellum scroll from a sable pouch.
You get a clear ivory scroll from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Muk                  - A Crystal Cave
Beebop               - Snaking Tunnels

o= CW HP:Fine>cha moo wim

You hear some very close noise from the west.
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:48:28 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

o= CW>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A wood elf has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!= CW>
west

*a Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* leaves east.
A wood elf leaves east.
A brown donkey leaves east.
*a Dwarf* (targ) leaves east.
A pony leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
Some close noise can be heard from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Fine>
up
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>west

A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Mutabor tells the group 'we near!'

!= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some rather far noise from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine>south

In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>get vellum sable
recite vellum

You can't find a vellum in the sable.
You hear some very far noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.


You hear some rather far noise from the north.


t group nod
You hear some rather far noise from the north.


You hear some close noise from the north.


south
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from the north.


Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Dead-end
An ancient key, wrought from iron, is barely seen here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Muk is standing here.
Exits: north.
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
t group do hai
Some close noise can be heard from the north.


Ok.
You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {hai}[local]
where
Some close noise can be heard from the north.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
rem shield

Brainiac tells you 'mothertroll all e is good too'

o= CW HP:Fine>
You stop using a bejewelled shield.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
sa ok fight
emote bops: ok fight
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
#   $targ set to {hai}[local]

You see *Timon the Dwarf* scouting from the north!

o= CW HP:Fine>
north
hit hai
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the south.
Mutabor tells the group 'lets do sjivi instead'

!= CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Hai the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
*Timon the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Hai the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Hai the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Hai the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Hai the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
Muk leaves north.
*a Dwarf* smites your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You slide down the smooth tunnel, taking occasional hits from the walls!

You flee east.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A wood elf has suddenly arrived.
A brown donkey has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has suddenly arrived.
A pony has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*a Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*Hai the Dwarf* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain mule has suddenly arrived.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived.
A warhorse has suddenly arrived.
A wood elf hits your left hand very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Fine a wood elf:Fine>west

hit hai
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Fine a wood elf:Fine>
flee
*a Dwarf* pounds your head hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Mutabor tells the group 'fuck doing riffraff'

!= CW HP:Fine a wood elf:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

You flee up.
Eerie Reflections of Light
Muk is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A wood elf has arrived from below.
A brown donkey has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* (targ) tries to cleave Muk, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* strongly pounds Muk's left arm and tickles it.
Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves west.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* slashes your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>wear shield

You fasten a bejewelled shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee

*Hai the Dwarf* puts a sapphire ring on his finger with delicacy.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A wood elf hits your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A wood elf has arrived from above.
A brown donkey has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from above.
A pony has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head very hard and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
yell ok do

*a Dwarf* (targ) cleaves your left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
west
You flee head over heels.
Crude stone stairs hewed from the rock lead deeper inside the ground.

You flee down.
A Filthy Chamber
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
Exits: (east), up.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>
You ascend crude stone stairs hewn from the surrounding rock.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

*Hai the Dwarf* gives a sapphire ring to *a Dwarf* (targ).

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>up

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
west
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
A musty aroma saturates the surrounding tunnels and caves strongly.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Muk is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Muk has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from the west.
You hear some apparently very close noise from below.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo agg
down
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
hit hai
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from above.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dead-end
A battle axe is lying on the ground.
A round shield, encrusted with jewels, lies here.
A fine metal breastplate is on the ground.
A fine pair of greaves are lying here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A fine pair of metal gauntlets are lying here.
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A large, closed face helm lies on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
hit hai
You see two sets of lock picks on the ground.
A harness, made from leather, lies here.
You see two weapon harnesses on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: north.
Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt>hit hai

east
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>hit hai

Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>hit hai
east

They aren't here.
You hear some close noise from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>hit hai

Tunnel inside the Earth
Exits: (south), west.
Muk has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
close exit e
You don't see any exit there.
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk stops using an orkish battle-standard.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...


Long, Crude Steps


You stop scouting.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
nar lol
You try to narrate, but your voice is swallowed by the thick air surrounding you.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk says low

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk says ish

o= CW HP:Hurt>
t group they ran
where
west
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Muk                  - Tunnel inside the Earth
Beebop               - Tunnel inside the Earth

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
t group I thbink
west
where
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - Deep in the Caves
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - Deep in the Caves

o= CW HP:Hurt>
up
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Muk has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
i
You are carrying:
a clear ivory scroll
some white, egg-shaped berries
a black warg fur (well-maintained)

!= CW HP:Hurt>

The white aura around your body fades.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
put scroll sable
You put a clear ivory scroll in a sable pouch.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
exa sable
pouch (used) : 
a clear ivory scroll
a ruby ring
a jewelled ring
a jewelled ring
a jewelled ring

!= CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - A Crystal Cave
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - A Crystal Cave

!= CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
l
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Muk is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
south
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk says 361

o= CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dead-end
An ancient key, wrought from iron, is barely seen here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north.
Muk has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
nod
You nod solemnly.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Dark Way in the Road
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Dark Way in the Road
Mutabor              - Dark Way in the Road
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Hurt>
rest
You are already resting.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk sits down and rests.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
t group we inside abit, seems they ran when I yelled do:P
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
sco
484/707 hits and 141/141 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently very far noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Some apparently very far noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor tells the group '...'

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

You hear some apparently rather far noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
491/707 hits and 141/141 moves.

o= CW HP:Hurt>t group they back

You hear some close noise from the north.


Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor tells the group 'elestir the brave'

o= CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Fine>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You feel bolder.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
t group enter and we do sjivi or hai?

Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine>
where
You see *Timon the Dwarf* scouting from the north!


Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Fine>#   $targ set to {hai}[local]

where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Road under the Trees
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Road under the Trees
Mutabor              - Road under the Trees
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A wood elf has arrived from the north.
A brown donkey has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* strongly pounds your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You barely hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

Muk leaves north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Muk is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A wood elf has arrived from the south.
A brown donkey has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* pounds Muk's right hand very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt>down

*Timon the Dwarf* approaches Muk, trying to pound him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt>north

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

Muk has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>east

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
down
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from above.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak tells the group 'sjivi'
You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
up
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
Muk has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A wood elf has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Mutabor tells the group 'you know, they hid inside noc 10 vs 4 when we played pukes'

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Hai the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Muk's attempt to hit him.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* strongly smites your right leg and tickles it.
*Timon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
t group ok come in
flee
A wood elf barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.


!= CW HP:Hurt>
*Timon the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (targ) lightly cleaves Muk's right arm and tickles it.
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

Muk leaves down.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

Muk has arrived from below.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (targ) approaches Muk, trying to cleave him.


f

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.


!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your left hand hard and tickles it.


Your head stops stinging.
A wood elf pierces your left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

o= CW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Crude stone stairs hewed from the rock lead deeper inside the ground.

You flee down.
A Filthy Chamber
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
Exits: (east), up.

oO CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently very close noise from above.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>up

You ascend crude stone stairs hewn from the surrounding rock.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
*Timon the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Hurt>
up
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting Muk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Muk is sitting here, trying to fight *a Dwarf* (targ).
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A wood elf has arrived from below.
A brown donkey has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
The shadows step aside as a bright ray of light beams from the strange crystal monolith, piercing the darkness in all colours of the spectrum.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

A wood elf pierces Muk's body very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* pounds Muk's right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
t mutabor now

You hear some very close noise from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting Muk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Muk is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (targ).
A wood elf is here, fighting Muk.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, down.
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
hit hai
You're already fighting!
You hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

*a Dwarf* (targ) strongly cleaves Muk's head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {sjivi}[local]
up
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting Muk.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Muk is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (targ).
A wood elf is here, fighting Muk.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Muk.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: west, down.
*a Dwarf* pounds Muk's body hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

A wood elf pierces Muk's body very hard.
Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves west.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>hit sjivi

*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* smites your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Muk has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
where

*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee
You are too busy right now!

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Muk is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* pounds Muk's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt>east

Eerie Reflections of Light
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
Muk has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
hit sjivi
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee
*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
Muk leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
You descend the twisting tunnel.

You flee down.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
yell do
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A wood elf has arrived from above.
A brown donkey has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from above.
A pony has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
where
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from above.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Hollow in the Hills                 #here I was thinking: why the hell arent they coming=?#
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Hollow in the Hills
Mutabor              - Hollow in the Hills
Beebop               - Deep in the Caves

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>west

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
*Timon the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

You flee up.
Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded>west

A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded>
west

You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded>south

In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>south

Dead-end
An ancient key, wrought from iron, is barely seen here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Muk is standing here.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some very close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
where
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Hollow in the Hills
Muk                  - Dead-end
Meliza               - Hollow in the Hills
Mutabor              - Hollow in the Hills
Beebop               - Dead-end

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You see *Timon the Dwarf* scouting from the north!

o= CW HP:Wounded>

Muk tells the group 'am bad'

o= CW HP:Wounded>

Mutabor tells the group 'BLOCKED'

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A wood elf has arrived from the north.
A brown donkey has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A wood elf barely pierces Muk's right foot and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded>t group coming?

*a Dwarf* pounds Muk's right hand hard and shatters it.
*Timon the Dwarf* pounds Muk's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.


Muk panics, and attempts to flee.
Muk leaves north.


flee
*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.


*Hai the Dwarf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Hai the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm very hard.


*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A wood elf has arrived from the south.
A brown donkey has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*Timon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!= CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

You barely hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>#   $door set to {exit}[local]


*Sjivi the Half-Elf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Hai the Dwarf* joins *Timon the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
A piece of meat has been left here.
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

o= CW HP:Wounded>
get rock pack
use rock exit
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the darkboulder, there is an explosion.
The will blocking the darkboulder resisted your spell.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A wood elf has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
north
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
Muk is standing here.
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded>

Some very close noise can be heard from below.

!= CW HP:Wounded>
down
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk has arrived from above.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

Muk leaves down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
east
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>east

Tunnel inside the Earth
Exits: (south), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A wood elf has arrived from the west.
A brown donkey has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A mountain mule has arrived from the west.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* pounds your left hand hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
west
flee
*a Dwarf* pounds your head very hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
west
A wood elf pierces your left leg and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You try to hit *Timon the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Wounded>up

You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded>west

A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Wounded>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
2pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:50:59 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

!= CW HP:Wounded>south

south
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
Dead-end
An ancient key, wrought from iron, is barely seen here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
t group break it
Some close noise can be heard from the north.


Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

Some close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
cha moo wim
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded>i

You are carrying:
some white, egg-shaped berries
a black warg fur (well-maintained)

o= CW HP:Wounded>
drink skin

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
eq
You are using:
<held>               a sturdy rope
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (neglected)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a plain pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (used)
<worn around neck>   a leather collar
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Beebop

o= CW HP:Wounded>

You hear some close noise from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
stat
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.
OB: 92%, DB: 30%, PB: 101%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 467,307 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 253. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- a deep wound at the left hand (clean)
- panic
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- strength

o= CW HP:Wounded>

Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A wood elf has arrived from the north.
A brown donkey has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the north.
A pony has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded>

*Timon the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your right hand and tickles it.
You strongly hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm very hard.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a black warg fur in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a smoked piece of meat in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a pair of white chain mail sleeves in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a golden quartzite ring in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a horned helmet in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
*Hai the Dwarf* puts a battle axe in a leather backpack.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

A wood elf pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*a Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Awful *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Awful>
north
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
You hear some very close noise from the south.

!= CW HP:Awful>east

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Awful>
down
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.
Muk tells the group 'i 40 hps'

o= CW HP:Awful>east

Snaking Tunnels
Exits: east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Awful>east

Tunnel inside the Earth
Exits: [south], west.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>
south
The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Awful>
open exit s
It seems to be locked.

o= CW HP:Awful>s

The sturdydoor seems to be closed.

o= CW HP:Awful>

You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>

Mutabor tells the group 'failing'

o= CW HP:Awful>
cha wim 500
Wimpy set to: 500
You hear some apparently very close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>
west
Snaking Tunnels
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Awful>west

up
Deep in the Caves
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

o= CW HP:Awful>
west
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.
You hear some close noise from below.

!= CW HP:Awful>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Awful>
south
In a Dark Tunnel
A piece of raw pork is on the ground.
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Mutabor has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Meliza has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Zakzirak has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>west

bash exit
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
A piece of meat has been left here.
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

o= CW HP:Awful>
The darkboulder gave away under the pressure.


west

o= CW HP:Awful>
Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Exits: north, #east#.

*( CW HP:Awful>

You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

*( CW HP:Awful>
t group me awf
north
Meliza tells the group 'Sjivi'


time
Ok.

*( CW HP:Awful>
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west. - e:darkboulder.
You hear some very far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Awful>
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:51:31 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*f CW HP:Awful>
sco
42/690 hits and 104/139 moves.

*f CW HP:Awful>

You hear some apparently rather far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Awful>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Awful>
west
Dark Forest
A large, black butterfly is fluttering about erratically.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful>

Some apparently very far noise can be heard from the east.

of CW HP:Awful>
time

You hear some rather far noise from the east.

of CW HP:Awful>
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:51:36 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

of CW HP:Awful>
south
Murky Forest
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, *east*, west.
You hear some very far noise from the north.

of CW HP:Awful>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

of CW HP:Awful>

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the north.

of CW HP:Awful>

Some very far noise can be heard from the north.

of CW HP:Awful>
north
Dark Forest
A large, black butterfly is fluttering about erratically.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Awful>

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!f CW HP:Awful>
east
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Awful>south

east
Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#. - e:darkboulder.

*( CW HP:Awful>
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
A piece of meat has been left here.
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, #west#.

!= CW HP:Awful>

Meliza has arrived from the west.
Zakzirak has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Awful>west

*Timon the Dwarf* approaches Meliza, trying to pound her.
Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: north, #east#. - e:darkboulder.

*( CW HP:Awful>
north
Mutabor leaves east.
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Awful>
sc
51/690 hits and 110/139 moves.

*f CW HP:Awful>
cha moo wim
Ok.

*f CW HP:Awful>

Meliza has arrived from the south.
Zakzirak has arrived from the south.

*f CW HP:Awful>where

Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - Dark, Oppressive Fissure
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Awful>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:51:49 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*f CW HP:Awful>
l
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

*f CW HP:Awful>
sa cures?
emote bops: cures?
Ok.

*f CW HP:Awful>
where
Some close noise can be heard from the south.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - Hollow in the Hills
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Awful>sco

55/690 hits and 117/139 moves.

*f CW HP:Awful>
cha moo wim
Ok.

*f CW HP:Awful>

Some close noise can be heard from the south.
Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...
Muk tells the group 'broken?'

*f CW HP:Awful>
sa im awf:P
emote bops: im awf:P
Ok.

*f CW HP:Awful>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Awful>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - A Crystal Cave
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Awful>

Zakzirak utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Bad>

Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Bad>

Meliza utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Bad>

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Bad>

Zakzirak utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Bad>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...
Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Bad>
t group nod its broken
Meliza utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

where

Zakzirak utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Ok.

*f CW HP:Wounded>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - A Crystal Cave
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Wounded>time

According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:52:00 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.
Meliza begins some strange incantations...
Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Your legs feel heavier.

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Meliza utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Zakzirak utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Meliza utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.
Zakzirak utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Mutabor tells the group 'ok?'

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Wounded>

Meliza utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
315/690 hits and 132/139 moves.
Muk tells the group 'i still in'

*f CW HP:Hurt>
t group meet where
where
Meliza tells the group 'lets leave?'
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - Eerie Reflections of Light
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Hurt>
time

Mutabor has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is already low, it's the end of the afternoon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:52:13 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor nods solemnly.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
t group 2 ticks
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor begins some strange incantations...

*f CW HP:Hurt>
t group untill night
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt>l

Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.
Mutabor utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - A Filthy Chamber
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - Forest below the Hills
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently rather far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some very far noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {hai}[local]
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Forest below the Hills
Muk                  - Eerie Reflections of Light
Meliza               - Forest below the Hills
Mutabor              - Forest below the Hills
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some apparently rather far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak says 'they were way too many Ö:D'
Mutabor leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
Meliza leaves west.
Zakzirak leaves west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:52:29 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some rather far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>time

According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:52:34 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some rather far noise from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>south

Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Exits: north, #east#. - e:darkboulder.

*( CW HP:Hurt>

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

*( CW HP:Hurt>north

Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
where
Some close noise can be heard from the south.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Dark Forest
Meliza               - Dark Forest
Mutabor              - Dark Forest
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Hurt>
exit
South - Hollow in the Hills
West - Dark Forest

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Dark Forest
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
Meliza leaves east.
Zakzirak leaves east.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Meliza has arrived from the east.
east
Zakzirak has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Meliza says 'I neod my warg'
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some close noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
t group lets enter and try to scare em?
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zakzirak             - Dark Forest
Meliza               - Dark Forest
Mutabor              - Dark Forest
Beebop               - Forest below the Hills

*f CW HP:Hurt>
w
Dark Forest
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Mutabor tells the group 'come we cure'

of CW HP:Hurt>
sco
346/690 hits and 139/139 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak says 'and moine'

of CW HP:Hurt>
sa im 350
emote bops: im 350
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:52:55 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.
Mutabor begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Hurt>
sa hps
emote bops: hps
Ok.
Mutabor utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor begins some strange incantations...
Zakzirak says 'go safe beeboip'

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:53:03 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the south.

of CW HP:Hurt>sa 1 tick

emote bops: 1 tick
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza says 'its ok'

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the south.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo wim
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the south.
Meliza says 'O got fkanez'

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza says 'I pit nteves'

of CW HP:Hurt>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
Mutabor has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza says 'I got stavas'

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor panics, and attempts to flee.
Mutabor leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor has arrived from the south.

of CW HP:Hurt>l

Dark Forest
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor says 'rest'

of CW HP:Hurt>
nod
You nod solemnly.

of CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The red sun in the west beams its last piercing rays.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:53:12 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

of CW HP:Hurt>
rest

Zakzirak sits down and rests.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.
Meliza leaves east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
foll self
You will not follow anyone else now.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak utters the words 'qfzahz yaae'
Zakzirak magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak eats a magic mushroom.

of CW HP:Hurt>sco

446/690 hits and 139/139 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>
time
Zakzirak sits down and rests.
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is slowly disappearing in the west.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:53:18 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.
Meliza has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
stat

Brainiac tells the group 'it is night now btw'

of CW HP:Hurt>
OB: 96%, DB: -20%, PB: 104%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 467,307 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 253. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- a serious wound at the left hand (clean)
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza drinks water from a jewel-encrusted goblet.

of CW HP:Hurt>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

of CW HP:Hurt>
t group ok nods
e
s
Mutabor has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>cha moo wim

Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Exits: north, #east#.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
east
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
A piece of meat has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: east, #west#.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
In a Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dead-end
An ancient key, wrought from iron, is barely seen here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
north
In a Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

north

o= CW HP:Hurt>
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
down
Zakzirak tells you '3 rocks:P '
You descend the twisting tunnel.

Deep in the Caves
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Timon the Dwarf*.
*Timon the Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A wood elf is here, fighting a shadow.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is here, fighting a shadow.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, up, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
up

A shadow swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to smite it.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
west
You climb up the twisting, elevating tunnel.

Eerie Reflections of Light
Exits: west, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
north
A Crystal Cave
The butchered corpse of a tusky boar is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
south
west
In a Dark Tunnel
The corpse of a boar is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
Dark, Oppressive Fissure
A piece of meat has been left here.
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
The corpse of Rahku the Mountain Troll is lying here.
The corpse of a troll mother is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
Exits: east, #west#.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
t group they on shjadow
Ok.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Some close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

Mutabor tells the group 'done?'

o= CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some very close noise from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hollow in the Hills
A large steel keyring is lying here.
Exits: north, #east#. - e:darkboulder.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

*( CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A wood elf has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

*( CW HP:Hurt>north

*Timon the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Forest below the Hills
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A wood elf has arrived from the east.
A brown donkey has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* (targ) has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.
*Hai the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A mountain mule has arrived from the east.

!f CW HP:Hurt>

*Timon the Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You hit *Timon the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

!f CW HP:Hurt *Timon the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Forested Hills
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A dense patch of dark ferns grows in the shade.
Exits: east, south.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dark Forest
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!f CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>south

flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wood elf pierces your right leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!f CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Murky Forest
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
Exits: north, ^east^, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Verdant Hills
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, west.

*( CW HP:Hurt>

Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

*( CW HP:Hurt>south

Hills in the Forest of Mirkwood
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^\down/^.

*( CW HP:Hurt>south

Rocky Hills
Exits: ^north^, east, ^south^.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
south

Some close noise can be heard from the north.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
Grass-covered Hills
Exits: ^north^.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
5pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is slowly disappearing in the west.
You can see a New Moon (waxing) in the western part of the sky.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:53:52 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
north
Rocky Hills
Exits: ^north^, east, ^south^.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

*( CW HP:Hurt>
east
Gloomy Forest
A fallen tree lies on the ground, its clump of roots pointing upwards.
Exits: south, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>south

Forbidding Forest
Exits: north, ^east^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
Old Forest Road
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: ^north^, -west-.

*. CW HP:Hurt>
west
Overgrown Forest Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

*: CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some very far noise from the east.

*: CW HP:Hurt>

Some rather far noise can be heard from the east.

*: CW HP:Hurt>

Zakzirak tells you 'we leave'

*: CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some close noise from the east.

*: CW HP:Hurt>west

Old Forest Road
Exits: -east-, ^west^.

*. CW HP:Hurt>

Some close noise can be heard from the east.

*. CW HP:Hurt>west

Old Forest Road
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: ^east^, ^west^. - n:rockface s:wildwillows.

*: CW HP:Hurt>
t group ok
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the east.


west
Ok.

*: CW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, west. - n:rockface s:wildwillows.

*f CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some close noise from the east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
north
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Mutabor the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>west

Mutabor leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Meliza leaves south riding a hungry warg.
Zakzirak leaves south riding a hungry warg.

west

Old Forest Road
Exits: north, ^east^, -west-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
You hear some rather far noise from the east.


Road under the Trees
Exits: north, ^east^, -west-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
east
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, ^east^, -west-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Hurt>#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]

east
hit *elf*
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Bend in the Old Forest Road
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Zakzirak (glowing).
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting *Sjivi the Half-Elf*.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
hit *elf*

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.


*f CW HP:Hurt>
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a warhorse.

north

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west

Zakzirak leaves north riding a hungry warg.


*f CW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Old Forest Road
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west
Zakzirak leaves west riding a hungry warg.


west
Mutabor tells the group 'eeks'
Old Forest Road
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, ^east^, -west-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Zakzirak leaves west riding a hungry warg.

west

Road under the Trees
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, ^east^, -west-.

*f CW HP:Hurt>west

Zakzirak leaves west riding a hungry warg.


Dark Way in the Road
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Zakzirak leaves west riding a hungry warg.


Old Forest Road
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -east-, ^west^.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
west              <------------------------------------ *Here I remember Brainiac telling me is a really nasty oneway to get out of*
Zakzirak leaves west riding a hungry warg.


Elbow in the Road
A pile of dry, brown leaves lies here.
Zakzirak the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, west.

*f CW HP:Hurt>
Misty Mirkwood
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

!f CW HP:Hurt>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CW HP:Hurt>
hit *elf*
hit *elf*
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CW HP:Hurt>

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Misty Mirkwood
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

!f CW HP:Hurt>south

*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.


Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dark Grove
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: west.
A thick tangle of vines barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You hit a thick tangle of vines' leaves extremely hard.

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
south
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Misty Mirkwood
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
west
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Misty Mirkwood
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
south
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Grove
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

A thick tangle of vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a thick tangle of vines' attempt to hit you.
You hit a thick tangle of vines' trunk extremely hard and shatter it.

of CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Misty Mirkwood
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Foggy Forest
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
Exits: north, east, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>south

A black fungus fails to hit you.
A black fungus hits your left leg and tickles it.


No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Hurt a black fungus:Healthy>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

of CW HP:Hurt a black fungus:Healthy>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

of CW HP:Hurt a black fungus:Healthy>
cha moo wim
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt a black fungus:Healthy>

You hit a black fungus' trunk extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

of CW HP:Hurt a black fungus:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark, Dreary Woods
Exits: north, south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
wear shield
You don't have a shield.

of CW HP:Hurt>south

Dour Woods
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
Exits: north, east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Silent Forest
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Dark, Morose Woods
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, west.
A mass of vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a mass of vines' branch extremely hard.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Fine>
flee

A forest cat leaves east.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Forested Pasture
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: [east], west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
open exit e
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

of CW HP:Hurt>e

The woodengate seems to be closed.

of CW HP:Hurt>
bash exit
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


cha moo agg
bash exit

of CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


Zakzirak tells the group 'im at the gate'


t group im blocked in randoms lol
bash exit

of CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


bash exit

of CW HP:Hurt>
Nothing seems to happen.


A small termite has arrived from the west.


bash exit

of CW HP:Hurt>
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


get flask pack
quaff flask
A forest cat leaves west.


bash exit
A mass of vines has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
A small termite fails to hit you.

of CW HP:Hurt a small termite:Healthy>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
You hit a small termite's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a small termite's death cry as it collapses.
A small termite is dead! R.I.P.

of CW HP:Hurt>
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


Some very far noise can be heard from the east.


A mass of vines fails to hit you.


You hear some rather far noise from the east.


Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Fine>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You hit a mass of vines' crown extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A mass of vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Hurt>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Hurt>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark, Morose Woods
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
bash exit
Forested Pasture
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: [east], west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
Nothing seems to happen.


A forest cat has arrived from the west.


A mass of vines quickly approaches, trying to hit you.


You swiftly dodge a mass of vines' attempt to hit you.


flee

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Hurt>east

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark, Morose Woods
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
bash exit
Forested Pasture
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: [east], west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


flee
You swiftly dodge a mass of vines' attempt to hit you.

of CW HP:Hurt a mass of vines:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dark, Morose Woods
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Forested Pasture
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: [east], west.

of CW HP:Hurt>bash exit

The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


Brainiac tells the group 'sucks to be you but at least you get to see new places'
A forest cat leaves west.


flee

of CW HP:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
The woodengate seems to be closed.
A mass of vines leaves west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
bash exit
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


bash exit

of CW HP:Hurt>
Nothing seems to happen.


bash exit
You hear some rather far noise from the east.


of CW HP:Hurt>
The will blocking the woodengate resisted your bash.


Some apparently very far noise can be heard from the east.


t group trying to bash it down., none on me atm

of CW HP:Hurt>bash exit

Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
The woodengate gave away under the pressure.


open exit e
east

of CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Gloomy Forest
Exits: north, (west).

of CW HP:Hurt>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
Dank Woods
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

A small termite leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
west
Graveyard of Trees
Exits: east. - n:blackenedoaks.

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>

Your legs feel heavier.

of CW HP:Hurt>
op blackenedoaks
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

Primeval Forest
A shimmering glow is here, emitting pale, green, light.
Some dark, thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Exits: (south). - n:ancienttrees.

!f CW HP:Hurt>

A thick tangle of dark vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of dark vines:Healthy>

You hit a thick tangle of dark vines' root extremely hard.

!f CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of dark vines:Fine>
op ancienttrees
Ok.

!f CW HP:Hurt a thick tangle of dark vines:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

You flee south.
Graveyard of Trees
Exits: (north), east. - n:ancienttrees.

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
north
A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

Primeval Forest
A shimmering glow is here, emitting pale, green, light.
Some dark, thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Exits: (north), (south). - n:ancienttrees.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
Zakzirak tells the group 'i dont know the area at all :('


A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

Black, Forbidding Forest
A small green mound rises from the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, (south). - s:tangledbrush.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CW HP:Hurt>east

Miserable Trees
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>
Dark, Thorny Woods
The wicked undergrowth rustles malevolently, shifting and widening.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Hurt>west

south
Miserable Trees
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Deep in Mirkwood
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
Mirkwood Forest
Foul webs span across Mirkwood, engulfing the exit south with their complex patterns.
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Mirkwood Forest
Some dark, thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
You hear some apparently very close noise from the west.
Murky Part of Mirkwood
A fallen tree lies on the ground, its clump of roots pointing upwards.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Glum Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Hurt>

You hear some close noise from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Dismal Forest
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Dying Forest
Exits: east, ^south^, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east

Dark Forest
A quail stands motionless.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
south
Dark Forest
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north. - s:darkbush.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Meliza is surrounded by a white aura.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Brainiac tells you 'yeh i recall some random area with spiders thats bout it'

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Meliza starts following you.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>op darkbush

Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
south
Dark Forest
A dark iridescent dragonfly flies by.
Exits: (north), east, west. - n:tangledbrush.
Meliza has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>east

Amidst the Gloomy Tangles
A quail stands motionless.
Exits: east, west, down.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
Gloomy Woodlands
Exits: north, west.
Meliza has arrived from the west.
Meliza says 'laud me out'  <--------------- Alright! My time to shine (I have no idea where the hell I am)

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
north
Gloomy Woodlands
Exits: east, south.
Meliza has arrived from the south.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
sa bob
emote bops: bob
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Meliza says 'asp'

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

Meliza utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza says 'or I die'

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Tangle
Exits: south, up.
Meliza has suddenly arrived.

of CW HP:Hurt>
up
You ascend a short slope overgrown with thorny shrubs.

Tangled Brambles
Exits: east, down.
Meliza has arrived from below.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
In the Tangled Brambles
A dark iridescent dragonfly flies by.
Exits: east, west.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Tangled Brambles
Exits: west, down.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza says 'gogo'

of CW HP:Hurt>
down
You plunge down a slope deeper into the tangled undergrowth.

Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: east, up.
Meliza has arrived from above.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Deep in Abundant Undergrowth
A dense patch of dark ferns grows in the shade.
Exits: east, south, west.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: south, west. - n:gnarledtrunk e:bark.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Muk tells you 'what ya all doing now?'

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza opens the gnarledtrunk.
Brainiac tells you 'other than that there's a large connected area s of road, need to open hidden exits to leave that'

of CW HP:Hurt>
op bark
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Tangled Forest
A hollow tree is growing upright here.
Exits: east, (west). - s:blackbushes w:bark.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
Tangled Forest
Exits: /east\, south, west.
Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Tangled Forest
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: /east\, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
sa erhm
emote bops: erhm
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
get rope all
You get a sturdy rope from a leather backpack.

of CW HP:Hurt>
tie rope d
Meliza says 'ww v'
You can't seem to find a suitable spot.

of CW HP:Hurt>
east
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Tangled Forest
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: /east\, south, west.

of CW HP:Hurt>
tie rope e
You can't seem to find a suitable spot.

of CW HP:Hurt>
west
Tangled Forest
A hollow tree is growing upright here.
Exits: east, (west). - s:blackbushes w:bark.
Meliza has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
west
Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: (north), (east), south, west. - n:gnarledtrunk e:bark.
Meliza has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Hurt>
sa where
emote bops: where
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>
north
Meliza says 'n ww n'
Deep in the Tangle
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south). - s:ancienttrunk.
Meliza has arrived from the south.

of CW HP:Hurt>
south
Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: (north), (east), south, west. - n:gnarledtrunk e:bark.
Meliza has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza begins some strange incantations...

of CW HP:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

of CW HP:Hurt>
drop meliza
foll meliza
Meliza stops following you.

of CW HP:Hurt>
You now follow Meliza.

of CW HP:Hurt>
sco
472/690 hits and 103/139 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza leaves north.
You follow Meliza.
Deep in the Tangle
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.

of CW HP:Hurt>
prot meliza
You will now try to protect Meliza.

of CW HP:Hurt>

You intercept a huge tarantula's blow.
A huge tarantula fails to hit you.

of CW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Healthy>

You hit a huge tarantula's left foreleg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

of CW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>

Meliza leaves south.

of CW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>
sa protting youy
emote bops: protting youy
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt a huge tarantula:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Abundant Undergrowth
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north), (east), south, west. - s:ancienttrunk.

of CW HP:Hurt>
sco
476/690 hits and 104/139 moves.

of CW HP:Hurt>
t group me and meliza in danger:P
Ok.

of CW HP:Hurt>

Meliza leaves east.
You follow Meliza.
Tangled Forest
A hollow tree is growing upright here.

of CW HP:Hurt>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

of CW HP:Fine>
483/690 hits and 112/139 moves.

of CW HP:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
i
You are carrying:
a sturdy rope
some white, egg-shaped berries
a black warg fur (well-maintained)

of CW HP:Fine>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Sunday, the 20th of Solmath, Year 2977 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It is nightfall. The last rays of the sun are peeking over the horizon.
Real time is Sat Feb  1 19:57:01 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sun Jan 26 17:28:34 2014 GMT.

of CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells you 'ye keep the orc safe at least'

of CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

of CW HP:Fine>
491/690 hits and 123/139 moves.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza says 'fuck'

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza says 'we die'

of CW HP:Fine>sa try climb e or?

emote bops: try climb e or?
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
get rope all
You can't find a rope in any container.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves east.
You follow Meliza.
Tangled Forest

of CW HP:Fine>
give rope meliza
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
sa wield it climb e
emote bops: wield it climb e
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
ex
East\ - Unstable Ground-level Boughs
South - Tangled Forest
West - Tangled Forest

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza stops using an engraved broadsword.
Meliza holds a sturdy rope.

of CW HP:Fine>
exa sable
Meliza leaves east.
You follow Meliza.
You slipped, but Meliza rescued you with her rope.
Unstable Ground-level Boughs
Some black, oozing vines reach out from the choked canopy towards you.
pouch (used) : 
a clear ivory scroll
a ruby ring
a jewelled ring
a jewelled ring
a jewelled ring

of CW HP:Fine>

You intercept a coil of oozing vines' blow.
A coil of oozing vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Healthy>

You hit a coil of oozing vines' trunk extremely hard.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
l
Unstable Ground-level Boughs
A coil of oozing vines is here, fighting YOU.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
ex
West/ - Tangled Forest

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>

A coil of oozing vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>

Meliza leaves west.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
sa oh
emote bops: oh
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>

A coil of oozing vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>sa fuck

emote bops: fuck
Ok.
You hit a coil of oozing vines' branch very hard.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
l
Unstable Ground-level Boughs
A coil of oozing vines is here, fighting YOU.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>

Meliza has arrived from the west.

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>
l
Unstable Ground-level Boughs
A coil of oozing vines is here, fighting YOU.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).

of CW HP:Fine a coil of oozing vines:Fine>f

You flee head over heels.
You slipped, but Meliza rescued you with her rope.
You flee west.
Tangled Forest
Exits: /east\, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Fine>
t meliza fuck
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

of CW HP:Fine>
sa whats s
emote bops: whats s
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza tells you 'climbable'

of CW HP:Fine>
l
Tangled Forest
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves west.
You follow Meliza.
Tangled Forest
A hollow tree is growing upright here.

of CW HP:Fine>

Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CW HP:Fine>

You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CW HP:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves west.
You follow Meliza.
Abundant Undergrowth
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.<--- *Thank you woodelf, for giving Timon even more delay?*
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).

!f CW HP:Fine>

*Timon the Dwarf* leaves east.
A wood elf leaves east.
*a Dwarf* (targ) leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves east.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves west.
You follow Meliza.
Deep in Abundant Undergrowth
A dense patch of dark ferns grows in the shade.

of CW HP:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.
Meliza leaves south.
You follow Meliza.
Abundant Undergrowth

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves west.
You follow Meliza.
Soggy Tangles

of CW HP:Fine>

Meliza leaves down.
You follow Meliza.
You slide down a muddy slope and land in a shallow pool of foul water.

Shadowy Bog
Pitch-black water with a strange smell has collected here.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A monstrous grey, putrid fungus is growing on a large oak here.

of CW HP:Fine>

You intercept a black fungus' blow.
A black fungus tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Healthy>

You hit a black fungus' trunk extremely hard.

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Fine>

Meliza leaves up.

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Fine>
flee
west
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a black fungus' attempt to hit you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

of CW HP:Fine a black fungus:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You carefully make your way up a slick, muddy slope.

You flee up.
Soggy Tangles
Exits: east, down.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: north, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep in Abundant Undergrowth
A dense patch of dark ferns grows in the shade.
Meliza the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, south, west.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Abundant Undergrowth
Exits: east, up.

of CW HP:Fine>
up
You ascend a slope leading up to a small ridge overgrown with tangled bushes.

Tangled Brambles
A dark iridescent dragonfly flies by.
*Timon the Dwarf* is standing here.
A wood elf, fair and noble, stands here.
*a Dwarf* (targ) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Hai the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, down.
*Timon the Dwarf* leaves down.
A wood elf leaves down.
*a Dwarf* (targ) leaves down.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
*Hai the Dwarf* leaves down.
*Sjivi the Half-Elf* leaves down.
You hear some very close noise from below.

!f CW HP:Fine>
west
In the Tangled Brambles
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.


Tangled Brambles
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, down.

!f CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CW HP:Fine>
up
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
A mountain mule leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>
down
You move down the steep, brush-covered western slope.

In the Tangle
A quail stands motionless.
Exits: south, up.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>south

In the Tangle
Pitch-black water with a strange smell has collected here.
Exits: north, west, down.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Gloomy Woodlands
Exits: north, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Amidst the Gloomy Tangles
Exits: east, west, down.

of CW HP:Fine>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Dark Forest
A simple metal buckler lies here.
Exits: east, west. - n:tangledbrush.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Black Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep, Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Humid Forest
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep Glade
A small green mound rises from the ground.
A great wolf with coal-black eyes stares intently at you, drooling saliva.
A grim-looking wolverine growls threateningly.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Dense Thicket
Exits: east, south.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>south

Shadowy Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Thick Tangle in Mirkwood
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Shadowy Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>

A giant earth beetle has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Dense Thicket
Exits: east, south.
You have found a grim wolverine!


of CW HP:Fine>

A grim wolverine leaves its hiding place.
A grim wolverine tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly hit a grim wolverine's left hindleg and tickle it.

of CW HP:Fine a grim wolverine:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Shadowy Forest
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Humid Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A great wolf with coal-black eyes stares intently at you, drooling saliva.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Deep, Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Black Forest
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Dark Forest
A simple metal buckler lies here.
Exits: east, west. - n:tangledbrush.

of CW HP:Fine>
bash exittang
You don't see any exittang here.

of CW HP:Fine>
op tangledbrush
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>n

Dark Forest
A dark iridescent dragonfly flies by.
Exits: north, (south). - s:darkbush.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Dark Forest
A quail stands motionless.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Dying Forest
A rounded shield bearing a white horse upon a field of green rests here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, ^south^, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Dismal Forest
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Glum Forest
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Murky Part of Mirkwood
A fallen tree lies on the ground, its clump of roots pointing upwards.
The remains of a thick tangle of dark vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Mirkwood Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Mirkwood Forest
Foul webs span across Mirkwood, engulfing the exit south with their complex patterns.
A wolf spider is here, among the trees.
A swift carnivore bustles around.
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in Mirkwood
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Miserable Trees
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Black, Forbidding Forest
A small green mound rises from the ground.
The remains of a thick tangle of dark vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east. - s:tangledbrush.

of CW HP:Fine>
op tangledbrush
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
south
A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

Primeval Forest
A shimmering glow is here, emitting pale, green, light.
Exits: (north), [south]. - n:ancienttrees.

!f CW HP:Fine>
open exit s
Ok.

!f CW HP:Fine>s

A strange weariness fills your body as you move between the ancient trees.

Graveyard of Trees
Exits: (north), east. - n:blackenedoaks.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
south
Dank Woods
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
Exits: south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
Gloomy Forest
A swift and agile forest cat moves silently through the vegetation.
Exits: north, (west).

of CW HP:Fine>
open exit w
It's already open!

of CW HP:Fine>w

Forested Pasture
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A small termite is running around making strange sounds.
Exits: (east), west.

of CW HP:Fine>w

Dark, Morose Woods
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
w
Darkling Woods
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: east, west.
A mass of vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Healthy>

You try to hit a mass of vines, but it parries successfully.

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Healthy>
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dark, Morose Woods
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>

A mass of vines tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A small termite has arrived from the east.

of CW HP:Fine a mass of vines:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Darkling Woods
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>south

west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>
Deep in a Tangle
A black squirrel peers down from the branches of the trees.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A snake slithers towards you.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a slithering snake's attempt to hit you.

of CW HP:Fine a slithering snake:Healthy>

You hit a slithering snake's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A slithering snake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Fine a slithering snake:Dying>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CW HP:Fine a slithering snake:Dying>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deep in a Tangle
A black squirrel peers down from the branches of the trees.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A slithering snake is lying here, incapacitated.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Deep in a Tangle
A black squirrel peers down from the branches of the trees.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A slithering snake is lying here, incapacitated.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>
t group exit out in mirkwood tangle?
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
l s
Nothing special there...
You feel bolder.

of CW HP:Fine>
l w
Dark, dense bushes grow all around to the west.

of CW HP:Fine>
l n
The forest seems to shift eerily.

of CW HP:Fine>
op densebush
You don't see any densebush here.

of CW HP:Fine>

A shadow darts between the large trees, and suddenly two scarlet orbs appear.

of CW HP:Fine>
op forest
That's not a container.

of CW HP:Fine>
ex
East - Deep in a Tangle

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Deep in a Tangle
A black squirrel peers down from the branches of the trees.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A slithering snake is lying here, incapacitated.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Deep in a Tangle
A black squirrel peers down from the branches of the trees.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
A cluster of dark green, feathery fronds flourishes in the shade.
A slithering snake is lying here, incapacitated.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east.

of CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells you 'try hangingvines, that place has a grey fungus?'

of CW HP:Fine>
op hangingvines
You don't see any hangingvines here.

of CW HP:Fine>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

The surrounding forest creaks and groans.
A slithering snake bleeds from open wounds.
A slithering snake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Fine>
579/707 hits and 121/141 moves.
579/707 hits and 121/141 moves.

of CW HP:Fine>
t group has slithering snake and walls seem to shift here
Brainiac tells you 'n n of that fungus i believe is the exit'
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
ex

Your legs feel heavier.

of CW HP:Fine>
North - Deep Mire
East - Deep in a Tangle

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep Mire

of CW HP:Fine>
ex
Strange, black fog prevents you seeing the exits.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Brainiac tells you 'yeah n n of the fungus, most random rooms there'
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>west

Webbed Swamplands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Webbed Swamplands
A snake slithers towards you.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south.

of CW HP:Fine>
south
Webbed Swamplands
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
up
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Webbed Swamplands
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Webbed Swamplands
A snake slithers towards you.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Webbed Swamplands
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells you 'darkvines maybe'

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Snake Nest among Black Trees
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A large brown snake with black patches is coiled here.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A large, dangerous-looking green snake is coiled up here.
A large brown snake with black patches is coiled here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
A tree-snake tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

of CW HP:Fine a tree-snake:Healthy>

You hit a tree-snake's tail very hard and shatter it.

of CW HP:Fine a tree-snake:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CW HP:Fine>
up
You failed to climb there and fall down, hurting yourself.
Heavy Vegetation
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>

Brainiac tells you 'or look w'

of CW HP:Fine>
i
You are carrying:
some white, egg-shaped berries
a black warg fur (well-maintained)

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: east, west, /up\.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Heavy Vegetation
A shrub with maple-like leaves is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two handfuls of blackcurrant berries.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Webbed Swamplands
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A slithering snake fails to hit you.
You hit a slithering snake's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A slithering snake is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Fine a slithering snake:Dying>

You hit a slithering snake's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a slithering snake's death cry as it collapses.
A slithering snake is dead! R.I.P.

of CW HP:Fine>t group at some climb places atm

Brainiac tells you 'some delayed door iirc'


Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
t group but cant climb em
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine>
south
Deep in the Tangle of Mirkwood
A monstrous grey, putrid fungus is growing on a large oak here.
Exits: north, east.

of CW HP:Fine>

A grey, putrid fungus hits your left hand and tickles it.

of CW HP:Fine a grey, putrid fungus:Healthy>

You hit a grey, putrid fungus' trunk very hard.

of CW HP:Fine a grey, putrid fungus:Fine>

Brainiac tells you 'yeah its that spot, darkvines or smth'

of CW HP:Fine a grey, putrid fungus:Fine>
t group by fungus nods
A grey, putrid fungus lightly hits your body and tickles it.


Ok.

of CW HP:Fine a grey, putrid fungus:Fine>

A grey, putrid fungus sprays you with a cloud of spores, stinging your eyes and making you choke.

of CW HP:Fine Something:Fine>

You try to hit Something, but it parries successfully.

of CW HP:Fine Something:Fine>

You swiftly dodge Something's attempt to hit you.

of CW HP:Fine Something:Fine>
t grdoor darkbushes
No-one by that name here...
You hit a grey, putrid fungus' leaves hard and tickle it.

of CW HP:Fine a grey, putrid fungus:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Webbed Swamplands
The corpse of a slithering snake is lying here.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
Exits: north, south. - w:densevines.

of CW HP:Fine>
pod
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

of CW HP:Fine>open exit

You don't see any exit here.

of CW HP:Fine>
op densevines              <--------------------  This saves Meliza I heard:P Exit is delayed and they were pretty hard on her tail.
You start clearing a way through the hanging vines.

w

You manage to push the sticky vines aside.

of CW HP:Fine>
Decomposed Cottage within Dense Vegetation
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: [north], (east). - w:densevines.
A rattlesnake strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.
A rattlesnake sinks its fangs into your leg, but you are unaffected.

of CW HP:Fine a rattlesnake:Healthy>

You hit a rattlesnake's body extremely hard.

of CW HP:Fine a rattlesnake:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

of CW HP:Fine a rattlesnake:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deep in the Mirkwood Tangle
Exits: north, south, (west). - e:darkbushes.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
north
Decomposed Cottage within Dense Vegetation
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A diamond-back rattlesnake is coiled here, ready to strike.
Exits: (north), (east). - e:darkbushes.

of CW HP:Fine>
Mirkwood Forest
A swarm of hornets is coming out of its nest.
A quail stands motionless.
Exits: north, (south).

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Mirkwood Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
east
Ancient Mirkwood
Exits: east, south, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
east
Twisted Forest
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
north
Dark, Twisted Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

of CW HP:Fine>
west
Old Forest Road
Exits: ^north^, -east-, south, -west-.

of CW HP:Fine>
west





So I make it out because Timon-group is chasing Meliza, which was in deep trouble. Mutabor came to Melizas' rescue and died in the process:(
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2014/02/01 22:07, Belgarath: 
In the 4 seconds it took me to scroll down I saw something neat: That wood elf following Timon! The hell is that!

2014/02/02 20:14, Belamir: 
He's like a citizen mercenary on steroids. But he runs away after a while.

2014/02/03 11:39, Beebop: 
Dunno why I posted this crap:p

2014/02/03 12:01, Beebop: 
Dunno why I posted this crap:p

2014/02/03 12:21, Britney: 
Dunno why you posted that crap comment twice! n00b!

2014/02/03 15:44, Telessar:   
I appreciated it, first itme I've seen the new zones!

2014/02/03 17:22, Ryalnos:   
Hmmmm. If no one else is around, how 'dangerous' are these zones mob-wise?

2014/02/03 18:31, Grumbal:   
Beebop don't beat yourself up over posting this. I had fun reading it. And seeing new zones is cool.

2014/02/03 21:21, Beebop: 
I was xping on spiders in some random room zone and spiders just kept coming, like 20 red-spotted spiders. I felt like it was a good idea to stand there and xp on them untill I got so low that I had to try to get away, except I got stuck in web and bigger spiders came:P I got moveless from fleeing, tried to quaff my oil instead of draughts (gotta oil the webs and burn them with a lantern). But I survived on less than 30 hp:P

2014/02/03 22:17, Muff:   
i think those red-spider-can-backstab!

2014/02/04 06:46, Faine: 
Fanged spiders backstab

2014/02/05 10:45, Lolngõlõn:   
Enemies and mobs are minor problem there. Way worse is being stuck and lost. Seems some maps are drawn already since Beebop had no idea where he was yet hiddenexits were visible...

2014/02/05 12:32, Horus: 
so trolls are getting climb now? when are orcs getting block door!

2014/02/05 14:23, Beebop: 
Yes luckily a pal of mine had a map of that place. I havent had the time to explore the map yet. It looked like a confusing zone:p

2014/02/05 14:38, Beebop: 
Yes luckily a pal of mine had a map of that place. I havent had the time to explore the map yet. It looked like a confusing zone:p

2014/02/05 14:55, Marillion: 
Mr doublepost.

2014/02/05 20:04, Beebop: 
Yeah smartphones are really something!


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back