Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Warrens is not so bad! (Eiluvial)comments   back
(3901 hits. Posted 2014/03/26)
*Wroom the Cave Troll* strongly hits Arielvic (ariel)'s right leg and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
gr obbah

Creed seems to avoid the fight.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
No one here by that name.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right arm hard.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>gr

*a Troll* has arrived from the north.
Your group consists of:
     Eiluvial (Head of group)
     Obbh
     Kossu
     Arielvic
     Creed

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Obbh has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

You slash a demon wolf's left foreleg and tickle it.
A demon wolf hits your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

*a Troll* leaves north.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* tries to hit Obbh, but he manages to keep him at bay.
Obbh stabs *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Kossu approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]


*a Troll* has arrived from the north.
A demon wolf hits your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>l

Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* joins *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*a Troll* hits Obbh's left leg very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
cha moo wim
Ok.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.
Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>drs

drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Arielvic tells the group 'Wroom wound'
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Obbh has arrived from the north.
Satyricon narrates 'I once read an interview, I can't remember with who, about going evil for a certain amount of levels, like 50-60, then regaining align. '

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Obbh joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Basxard! I'll tez you tor vxaw, Man!'
Obbh stabs a demon wolf's head hard.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

You strongly slash a demon wolf's body.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
l
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Kossu joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'My teett hill rip twe zearw from your chest!'
Kossu tries to cleave a demon wolf, but it parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
drs
Creed joins your fight.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* approaches Obbh, trying to hit him.
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
Creed cleaves a demon wolf's left hindleg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
i
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits Obbh's right foot hard.
A demon wolf barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Obbh stabs a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Satyricon narrates 'is there ANY justification for that? '
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves west.
Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves south.
You slash a demon wolf's body hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Kossu has arrived from the west.
Arielvic (ariel) strongly slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg.
A demon wolf swiftly dodges Creed's attempt to cleave it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Obbh leaves south.
Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>
l
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Obbh has arrived from the south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Obbh joins your fight.
*a Troll* has arrived from the north.
You slash a demon wolf's left forefoot very hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

A demon wolf barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.
Obbh stabs a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits Obbh's right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

Kossu approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.
Satyricon narrates 'or is it even possible anymore?'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
Creed cleaves a demon wolf's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
A demon wolf is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves north.
*a Troll* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

*a Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

*a Troll* leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves north.
Some close noise can be heard from the north.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

You slash a demon wolf's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a demon wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A demon wolf is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
l
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

Obbh joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bashard! I'll jez you for thax, Man!'
A demon wolf says 'Tuicy meax. Tresv grom hze bone!'
The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.
Obbh stabs a demon wolf's left foreleg very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

You try to slash a demon wolf, but it parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
sa hows wroom

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
emote says: hows wroom
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.
Creed joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll gez you tor vvat, Dharg!'
Creed strongly cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll gex you gor wwah, Elg!'
Arielvic (ariel) slashes a demon wolf's left forefoot hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

Kossu joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bashard! I'll jeh you jor tvah, Dxarf!'
Kossu cleaves a demon wolf's head very hard.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

Aelwydar narrates 'it's possible, but what a pain in the butt it would be'
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
l
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting YOU.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a demon wolf.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

Your blade starts to glow very brightly!
Obbh stabs a demon wolf's right foreleg very hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

You slash a demon wolf's body hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Obbh says 'wounded'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Kossu haisee: wounded
Creed strongly cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Kossu cleaves a demon wolf's right forefoot hard.
A demon wolf fails to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a demon wolf's right hindleg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
nod
You nod solemnly.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel)'s blade glows less brightly.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>
sa good
emote says: good
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Hurt>

You slash a demon wolf's left hindfoot hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Your blade glows less brightly.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Obbh tries to stab a demon wolf, but it parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Creed strongly cleaves a demon wolf's body.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a demon wolf's body hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

Kossu drinks water from a water skin.
Kossu cleaves a demon wolf's right hindleg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>
sa few cures after this?
emote says: few cures after this?
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Wounded>

You slash a demon wolf's body hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>
sa or nvm
emote says: or nvm
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a demon wolf's left hindleg.
Creed cleaves a demon wolf's left foreleg hard and shatters it.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>
sa im good
emote says: im good
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Bad>

Obbh stabs a demon wolf's right hindfoot hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Awful>

Kossu cleaves a demon wolf's body hard and shatters it.
A demon wolf is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>

Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Dying>
cha moo wim

You slash a demon wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a demon wolf's death cry as it collapses.
A demon wolf is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
rem cloak
rem fur
rem mantle
wear fine

Obbh begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You aren't wearing a cloak.
Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You aren't wearing a fur.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You stop using an imposing, golden mantle.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
sco
299/458 hits, 11/57 mana, and 140/158 moves.
Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 90%, DB: 55%, PB: 109%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,498,280 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- bless

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Obbh utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) utters the words 'cure light'
The glow on Arielvic (ariel)'s blade is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Satyricon narrates 'but I would guess the xp you get from killing shit you never killed before is nuts. '

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Creed begins some strange incantations...
The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Creed utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

hit wroom
314/458 hits, 12/57 mana, and 144/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
They aren't here.
Your whole blade now glows with a pale blue light.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
hit wroom
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.


!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
hit wroom
Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here nodding.
Exits: south, [up], down. - u:tendrils.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A pair of Dzarves, an Elg, and a Man are zere in tge Cave!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You strongly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg.
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard.
You swiftly dodge *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash wroom
Creed cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg hard.
A vicious olog-hai crushes your right foot extremely hard.


Your blade starts to glow very brightly!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


An olog-hai troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.


An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Cave. Come quick!'


*a Troll* leaves south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Kossu tries to cleave *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
You swiftly dodge a vicious olog-hai's attempt to crush you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) tries to slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* leaves south.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s left hand very hard and tickles it.
*a Troll* strongly hits Creed's left leg and tickles it.
You try to slash an olog-hai troll, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Kossu leaves south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge an olog-hai troll's attempt to crush you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Obbh tries to keep *Wroom the Cave Troll* at bay, but fails.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* approaches Obbh, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* tries to hit Obbh, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves south.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>
Kossu has arrived from the south.
You can't do that while fighting.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A pair of Dvarves, an Elj, and a Man are vere in hxe Caze!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Kossu tries to cleave *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Creed approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge a vicious olog-hai's attempt to crush you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.
You try to slash an olog-hai troll, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
Aelwydar narrates 'not particular. what's available to you? tbad guards and elven hunters?'
You swiftly dodge an olog-hai troll's attempt to crush you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>
f
Kossu approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>
agg
cha moo agg
Ok.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Arielvic (ariel)'s attempt to slash him.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south. - u:tendrils.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* has arrived from the north.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves north.
*a Troll* leaves north.
*a Troll* leaves north.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

bash wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any wroom here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north

Obbh has arrived from the south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash wroom

Obbh leaves north.
Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting Creed.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Creed.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: south, [up], down.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'
Obbh bleeds from open wounds.
Creed bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You don't see any wroom here.
You don't see any wroom here.
Creed tries to cleave an olog-hai troll, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
bash wroom

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* hits Obbh's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
bash wroom
*a Troll* leaves south.
Kossu tries to cleave *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A pair of Dwarves, an Elf, and a pair of Men are were in xhe Cave!'


Arielvic (ariel) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves south.


Creed panics, and attempts to flee.
Creed leaves south.


Arielvic (ariel) strongly slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg.


A vicious olog-hai strongly crushes your right hand and tickles it.


You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Healthy>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
An olog-hai troll joins a vicious olog-hai's fight.
An olog-hai troll says 'Die!'
An olog-hai troll barely crushes your head and tickles it.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits Kossu's right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Healthy>

An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Cave. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Cave. Come quick!'
You slash a vicious olog-hai's right arm hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>flee

Kossu sends *Wroom the Cave Troll* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
bash wroom
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Exits: north, south. - u:tendrils.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
hit wroom
Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is sitting here, trying to fight Kossu.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Exits: south, [up], down. - u:tendrils.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) removes the slender Elven sword.
Arielvic (ariel) swiftly draws a yew longbow from across her back.
Creed has arrived from the south.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

hit wroom

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kossu narrates 'bashed'
*a Troll* joins *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*a Troll* hits Kossu's left leg extremely hard.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Kossu narrates 'bashed'


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A vicious olog-hai says 'Av! Ztere you are!'
An olog-hai troll lightly crushes Kossu's right arm and tickles it.


hit wroom
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A vicious olog-hai approaches Kossu, trying to crush her.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A vicious olog-hai crushes Kossu's body extremely hard.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom

Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) shoots *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
Kossu panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
You strongly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad Kossu:Wounded>
*a Troll* hits your body very hard.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad Kossu:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad Kossu:Wounded>
hit wroom
south
You're already fighting!
Arielvic (ariel) shoots *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body very hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Arielvic (ariel) stops using a yew longbow.
Arielvic (ariel) skilfully draws the slender Elven sword.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>south

hit wroom
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
A vicious olog-hai approaches Arielvic (ariel), trying to crush her.
Arielvic (ariel) tries to slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>hit wroom

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>south

Satyricon narrates 'perhaps so...'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A vicious olog-hai crushes Arielvic (ariel)'s right foot hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>hit wroom

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Fine>south

hit wroom
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s right leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Fine>
south
Creed leaves south.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Fine>hit wroom

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Fine>south

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Fine>hit wroom

No way! You are fighting for your life!
Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt>south

You're already fighting!
An olog-hai troll crushes your body and tickles it.
You slash *a Troll*'s body very hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt>flee

Kossu has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Creed has arrived from the south.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A pair ot Dzarzes and a Man are xere in hhe Cave!'
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Cave. Come quick!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt>
Kossu tries to cleave *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south. - u:tendrils.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
You have found *Soilwork the Orc*!
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north

*Soilwork the Orc* leaves north sneaking.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You have found *Soilwork the Orc*!
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

hit wroom
They aren't here.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Kossu.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Kossu.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Exits: south, [up], down.
Creed has arrived from the south.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s right leg very hard.
A vicious olog-hai strongly crushes Kossu's left hand.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>hit wroom

south
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
hit wroom
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An olog-hai troll joins a vicious olog-hai's fight.
An olog-hai troll says 'Die!'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
south
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'
You try to slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits Kossu's head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>hit wroom

Arielvic (ariel) slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
Kossu panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
flee

*Soilwork the Orc* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south. - u:tendrils.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.
*a Troll* leaves south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

north
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
An olog-hai troll is here, fighting Kossu.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Kossu.
The shadow of a vicious olog-hai is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting an olog-hai troll.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: south, [up], down.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Creed leaves south.
They aren't here.
A vicious olog-hai crushes Kossu's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
south

Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

Rough Passageway
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

Rough Passageway
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
You have found *Soilwork the Orc*!
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south

south
Rough Passageway
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

south
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Rough Passageway
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
south
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Kossu leaves south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Intersection
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: north, up, down.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>down

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
Kossu leaves down.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.
A Dark Tunnel
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east

Clumsy Intersection
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Arielvic (ariel) carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

Rough Junction
Exits: north, south, west.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Satyricon narrates 'shopkeepers, bounders, etc.'
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
A vicious olog-hai yells from the north 'A Dfarg is here in hxe Cawe!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
north
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: #north#, east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
track wroom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>trac

You stop tracking your victim.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Cave. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
up
hit wroom
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, down.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
Kossu has arrived from below.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dharf, an Elj, and a Man are zere on a Stone Sxair!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east

They aren't here.
Edda the cook says 'Wzen hwe Dark Lords' Lord jirsz creahed...'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit wroom

A vicious olog-hai blocks the way east.
A vicious olog-hai tells you 'You may not go there.'
Obbh narrates 'im out bad'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flee

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You flee head over heels.
A vicious olog-hai blocks the way east.
A vicious olog-hai tells you 'You may not go there.'
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Edda the cook barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Edda the cook:Healthy>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
A young troll leaves down.
You slash Edda the cook's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Edda the cook:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: #north#, east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Kossu has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
nar its e
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
l
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Healthy>

You slash a young troll's left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
socut u
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
sa when olog comes d
emote says: when olog comes d
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
sa we charge
emote says: we charge
Ok.
You slash a young troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Wounded>

Arielvic tells the group 'Do mobs?'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Wounded>
l
Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A young troll is here, fighting YOU.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a young troll.
A young troll says 'Nassssjy Elt! Ya'll be xxe nexz one for mine pie!'
Arielvic (ariel) slashes a young troll's body very hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Bad>

Kossu narrates 'fuck not again. parried me at awful'
A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Bad>

You slash a young troll's body very hard and shatter it.
A young troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Dying>
scout u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a young troll:Dying>

Kossu joins your fight.
Kossu cleaves a young troll's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a young troll's death cry as it collapses.
A young troll is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
sa ok do
emote says: ok do
Ok.
Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

You see *Wroom the Cave Troll* scouting from above!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
up
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
k olog
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
Kossu has arrived from below.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarg, an Elf, and a Man are were on a Stone Sxair!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You slash a vicious olog-hai's right foot hard and tickle it.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.
A vicious olog-hai says 'Gresh shew! Come 'ere!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

A vicious olog-hai tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
cha moo wim
l
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Kossu joins your fight.
Kossu strongly cleaves a vicious olog-hai's right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.
A vicious olog-hai lightly crushes your right leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
sa bash
emote says: bash
Ok.
You slash a vicious olog-hai's right foot extremely hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
sa bash
sa bash
emote says: bash
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
*a Troll* has arrived from below.
emote says: bash
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

*a Troll* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
sa then we hit
emote says: then we hit
Ok.
Edda the cook barely hits your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dxart, an Elg, and a Man are fere on a Stone Szair!'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

A vicious olog-hai tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

A vicious olog-hai refuses to let Arielvic (ariel) go east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]


*a Troll* has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

*a Troll* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>nar hit e

Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
Kossu sends a vicious olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.
Arielvic (ariel) strongly slashes a vicious olog-hai's body and tickles it.
You slash a vicious olog-hai's left arm very hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
nar hit e
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
hit wroom
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
A grey troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*a Troll* joins *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*a Troll* hits your left foot extremely hard.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>

A grey troll says 'YOU! Man! You vill die before your time.'
A grey troll lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>
flee

You slash a grey troll's left leg hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Fine>
hit wroom
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
Grinder hits your body very hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Kossu.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Exits: east, down.
A vicious olog-hai swiftly dodges Kossu's attempt to cleave him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
hit wroom
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
A grey troll quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>hit wroom

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>

Grinder hits your left hand hard.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>
hit wroom
Kossu has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>flee

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
A grey troll says 'YOU! Man! You gill die bejore your wime.'
A grey troll barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
hit wroom
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

hit wroom
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A grey troll is here, fighting Kossu.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a grey troll.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.
*a Troll* intercepts Arielvic (ariel)'s blow.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s right hand very hard.
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west

You try to slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.
*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
Grinder approaches Kossu, trying to hit her.
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s body hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>hit wroom

No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>
flee
You're already fighting!
A vicious olog-hai yells loudly from the west 'A Dwarf is tere on a Svone Svair!'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>

The light of Aman fades away from you.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You swiftly dodge a grey troll's attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>hit wroom

flee
They aren't here.
Grinder hits your right leg hard.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>
hit wroom
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>

A grey troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm a grey troll:Healthy>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Exits: east, down.
Arielvic (ariel) swiftly dodges a vicious olog-hai's attempt to crush her.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
down

Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.
A vicious olog-hai refuses to let Arielvic (ariel) go east.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sa damn

Arielvic (ariel) gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
emote says: damn
Ok.
Arielvic (ariel) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Arielvic (ariel) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
nar damn
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Arielvic             - At a Nexus
Eiluvial             - At a Nexus
Kossu                - At a Nexus

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Arielvic             - At a Nexus
Eiluvial             - At a Nexus
Kossu                - At a Nexus

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>gr

Your group consists of:
     Eiluvial (Head of group)
     Obbh
     Kossu
     Arielvic
     Creed

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sco
116/458 hits, 15/57 mana, and 71/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu thinks till it hurts.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) nods solemnly.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sa 115 hp
emote says: 115 hp
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
snick
You snicker softly.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sa you?
emote says: you?
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
i
Arielvic (ariel) says 'Awful as hell it is'
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
drs
Kossu : 137/420 Hits, 4/60 Mana, 106/160 Moves
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sa parried me
emote says: parried me
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) says '150'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sco
119/458 hits, 17/57 mana, and 77/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu haisee: parried me too

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) puts a yew longbow on her back.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sa lets see if it comes w
emote says: lets see if it comes w
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


#   $targ set to {olog}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 80%, DB: 55%, PB: 102%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,497,320 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {olog}[local]
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up

A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
Kossu has arrived from below.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarj, an Elg, and a Man are xere on a Sjone Stair!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit olog
You strongly slash a vicious olog-hai's right leg and tickle it.
A vicious olog-hai says 'Fresw sxew! Come 'ere!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

A vicious olog-hai lightly crushes your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>
drs
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

You strongly slash a vicious olog-hai's head and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Kossu joins your fight.
Kossu cleaves a vicious olog-hai's head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

A vicious olog-hai crushes your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
A vicious olog-hai swiftly dodges Arielvic (ariel)'s attempt to slash him.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Fine>

You slash a vicious olog-hai's right foot very hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

Kossu sends a vicious olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
l
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A vicious olog-hai is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
You slash a vicious olog-hai's right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a vicious olog-hai's left foot hard and tickles it.
Edda the cook barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

You see *a Troll* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) seems to avoid the fight.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
cha wim 40

You see *Wroom the Cave Troll* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
Wimpy set to: 40

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
cha moo wim

Kossu cleaves a vicious olog-hai's head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

Edda the cook tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

You slash a vicious olog-hai's right leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Kossu cleaves a vicious olog-hai's body extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Edda the cook fails to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

A vicious olog-hai seems to have recovered his senses.
A vicious olog-hai strongly crushes your right hand.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
A vicious olog-hai says 'Stinint eyes! I likes wo jobble yers wzole!'
Arielvic (ariel) slashes a vicious olog-hai's left leg and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

You see *a Troll* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) seems to avoid the fight.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

You strongly slash a vicious olog-hai's body.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

A vicious olog-hai crushes your right leg.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

*a Troll* has arrived from the east.
*a Troll* hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
*a Troll* hits your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Arielvic (ariel) lightly slashes a vicious olog-hai's right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
flee

Kossu sends a vicious olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>west

down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>west

A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>west

A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>south

A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>west

A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>south

west
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
A young cavetroll says 'YOU! Man! You xill die betore your vime.'
A young cavetroll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold a young cavetroll:Healthy>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A cave troll barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
A troll mother tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
A young cavetroll barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold a troll mother:Healthy>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
south
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
An Escape Route
Exits: north, (south), up.

!= CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
up
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, south, west, down.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
sc
south
22/458 hits, 9/57 mana, and 57/158 moves.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
stat
Dreary Forest
The corpse of a brutish forest troll is lying here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
OB: 79%, DB: 54%, PB: 102%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,496,950 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)
- noquit
- panic

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
nar me out 22 hp
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
band
You try to bind your wounds.


Inactivity timeout postponed...


south
You try to bind your wound but only make it worse.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Small Trail
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
west
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
south
south
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
band
High above a Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A swarm of midges is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You try to bind your wounds.


sc

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
23/458 hits, 10/57 mana, and 48/158 moves.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cl

cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...


west
Your blade glows less brightly.

band

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen>
A Turn in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You try to bind your wounds.


The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.


Inactivity timeout postponed...


Your wound is now bound up.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
west
Trail North of a Forest
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
drs
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
west
Bend in a Forested Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
south
Bend in a Forested Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
The bluish glow on your blade fades entirely.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
west
On a Forested Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
west
On a Forested Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
west
Outside an Old Tower
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, [west].

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
call
You call for the door to be opened.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

You wait, but there is no hint of activity from the other side.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
s
A Trail by a Field
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
w
An Old Farm Field
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w

w
Forest South of a Tower
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
w
A Forest Field
Creed the Dwarf is standing here searching for something.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here searching for something.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:ruin.

!. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In a Dark Forest
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
Exits: north, east, south.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!f CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
e
A Forest Field
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:ruin.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!. CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
d
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (up). - s:door.
Creed has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Obbh has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - Bend in a Forested Trail
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>close exit u

Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
exa creed
enenenenennnennCreed is Good has several bruises.
Creed is Good seems to have:
       A bound up light wound at the right arm,
       A bound up serious wound at the right hand.
Creed is Good is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (used)

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
exa obbah
You see nothing special about him.
Obbh is a young Man.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black has some big nasty scratches.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black seems to have:
       A bound up deep wound at the left foot,
       A clean light wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the left hand.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black is using: 
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
sc
37/458 hits, 4/57 mana, and 40/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

The roof is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'fuck'

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Obbh sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Creed sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'So low'

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
where
Kard narrates 'whats the most weight you can carry if you're sneaking at 17 str '
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - A Fallen Cellar
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Kossu                - Trail North of a Forest
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
sc
40/458 hits, 5/57 mana, and 46/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
sa indeed
emote says: indeed
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
sco
41/458 hits, 6/57 mana, and 48/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

You feel bolder.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 86%, DB: 4%, PB: 106%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,496,950 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (bound up)
- noquit

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - A Fallen Cellar
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Kossu                - On a Forested Trail
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
open exit u
scout u
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You quietly scout upwards...


A Forest Field
A pack horse is here.

close exit u

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
reveal quick
You begin to search...


You didn't find anyone.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
t kossu need dirs?

Creed stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Eldreth narrates 'dang did someone grab oie key?'

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - A Fallen Cellar
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Kossu                - An Old Farm Field
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
yell marco
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
sco
44/458 hits, 7/57 mana, and 51/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>

Creed sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>

Kossu tells you 'coming'

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
sa 44/458 hits, 7/57 mana, and 51/158 moves.
emote says: 44/458 hits, 7/57 mana, and 51/158 moves.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>

The roof is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - A Fallen Cellar
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Kossu                - A Fallen Cellar
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
Kossu closes the roof.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sco

46/458 hits, 8/57 mana, and 55/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) giggles.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sa 46/458 hits, 8/57 mana, and 55/158 moves.

emote says: 46/458 hits, 8/57 mana, and 55/158 moves.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Creed smiles happily.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 86%, DB: 4%, PB: 106%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,496,950 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the left arm (bound up)
- noquit

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cha moo wim

Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu gets a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu eats a lembas wafer.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
sa how did he survive that
emote says: how did he survive that
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Obbh stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Obbh begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Obbh utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'No idea'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Obbh sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'So lucky'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'Bash in Cave'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
53/458 hits, 12/57 mana, and 67/158 moves.
Kossu haisee: I'm kinda tired of him surviving at awful :P

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Creed gets a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'I mean come on'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Creed eats a lembas wafer.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
57/458 hits, 14/57 mana, and 74/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Kossu haisee: parried me twice at awful :)

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Obbh says 'any spare pbs?'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
60/458 hits, 15/57 mana, and 81/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
64/458 hits, 17/57 mana, and 87/158 moves.
Kossu haisee: i was wimpy tho but oh well... would have been dead 3 times with aggr mood already =)

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

You hear the long howl of a wolf from above.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) says '*a Troll* intercepts your blow.'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Arielvic (ariel) says ':/'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
nod
You nod solemnly.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sco
70/458 hits, 20/57 mana, and 97/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
exa obbah
You see nothing special about him.
Obbh is a young Man.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black has several bruises.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black seems to have:
       A bound up deep wound at the left foot.
Obbh Bbbh - The Black is using: 
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a black pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
scoi
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sco
71/458 hits, 21/57 mana, and 99/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Fallen Cellar
Arielvic             - A Fallen Cellar
Eiluvial             - A Fallen Cellar
Kossu                - A Fallen Cellar
Creed                - A Fallen Cellar

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>stat

OB: 87%, DB: 5%, PB: 107%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,496,950 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sco
73/458 hits, 22/57 mana, and 103/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Kossu stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
cl

Kossu stops using a sapphire ring.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


Kossu gets a jewelled ring from a leather backpack.


Kossu puts a jewelled ring on her finger with delicacy.


Obbh gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.


cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...


Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

Kossu stops using a jewelled ring.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>sa well I need some sleep again

emote says: well I need some sleep again
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>i

Kossu puts a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

Kossu puts a sapphire ring on her finger with delicacy.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
drs
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>rem cloak
rem fur
wear mantle

You stop using a fine grey cloak.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You aren't wearing a fur.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
slee

Kossu utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
You go to sleep.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
99/458 hits, 1/57 mana, and 117/158 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
123/458 hits, 4/57 mana, and 128/158 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
129/458 hits, 7/57 mana, and 141/158 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
143/458 hits, 10/57 mana, and 156/158 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
150/458 hits, 13/57 mana, and 158/158 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

You are awakened by Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!
Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* joins *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s fight.
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* hits Kossu's right arm hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
d
s
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Arielvic (ariel) swiftly dodges *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>st

Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Arielvic (ariel) opens the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
open exit u
You stand up.
Kossu strongly cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
u
Ok.
Obbh stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
u
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
The roof seems to be closed.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The roof seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit u

Ok.
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
u
The roof seems to be closed.
Arielvic (ariel) closes the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) locks the door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s body and tickles it.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!
Arielvic (ariel) opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

The door to the south suddenly shatters.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Obbh swiftly dodges *a Troll*'s attempt to hit him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kt

kill *troll*
You slash *a Troll*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>

*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
Kossu has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Obbh:Hurt>flee

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
Obbh sends *a Troll* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Creed the Dwarf is resting here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is sitting here, trying to fight Obbh.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash wroom
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits your body hard.

south

hit wroom
Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s head and tickles it.


*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Hidden Tunnel
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Obbh has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
hit wroom
Kossu approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>agg

flee
cha moo agg
Ok.
Obbh leaves north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

hit wroom
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
bash wroom
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Creed the Dwarf is resting here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.
*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
Creed stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*a Troll* hits Obbh's body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You don't see any wroom here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
bash wroom

*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You don't see any wroom here.
Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]
bash *troll*
*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.


*a Troll* hits Creed's right leg extremely hard.

nar do

The roof is opened from the other side.
Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.


*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.


*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits Kossu's body very hard.
Arielvic (ariel) feels bad.


*a Troll* sends Creed sprawling with a powerful bash.


nar do
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.


*a Troll* hits Creed's body hard and tickles it.

close exit u

Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Troll* hits Creed's right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
l
It's already closed!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Creed.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Creed.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Arielvic (ariel) intercepts *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s blow.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* approaches Arielvic (ariel), trying to hit her.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves south.


bash *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* tries to hit Arielvic (ariel), but she parries successfully.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Kossu has arrived from the south.


*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* hits Creed's left foot extremely hard.
*a Troll* hits Creed's left foot very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.
Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.

hit wroom

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.


hit wroom

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* opens the roof.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) stops following you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
Creed seems to have recovered his senses.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]

Arielvic (ariel) opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

bash *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) leaves up.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Troll* hits Creed's right hand extremely hard.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* hits Creed's body extremely hard and shatters it.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu joins Creed's fight.

hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Creed narrates 'resc'


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Creed bleeds from open wounds.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves up.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* hits Creed's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

cha moo wim

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* sends Creed sprawling with a powerful bash.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Obbh has arrived from above.
*a Troll* avoids being bashed by Kossu who loses her balance.


resc

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
resc creed
resc creed

*a Troll* hits Creed's left leg.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* hits Creed's right arm very hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Who do you want to rescue?
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
resc creed
Heroically you come to Creed's rescue!
Creed seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Troll* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded>resc creed

But nobody is fighting him?
You are rescued by Obbh, you are confused!
Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s right arm very hard.


resc creed
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.


*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.


Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.


Kossu sends *a Troll* sprawling with a powerful bash.
Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.


*a Troll* has arrived from the south.


Arielvic (ariel) closes the roof.

#   $targ set to {*troll*}[local]

*a Troll* joins *a Troll*'s fight.
Obbh panics, and attempts to flee.
Obbh leaves south.


hit *troll*
hit *troll*
Obbh has arrived from the south.


Obbh approaches *a Troll*, trying to stab him.
*a Troll* leaves south.


Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
agg
But nobody is fighting him?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
But nobody is fighting him?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
But nobody is fighting him?

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s left hand hard.

hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


#   $door set to {exit u}[local]

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *troll*


*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) tries to slash *a Troll*, but he parries successfully.


hit *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
cha moo agg
Ok.
*a Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You slash *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>hit *troll*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Kossu:Wounded>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
You approach *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
*a Troll* strongly hits your right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
Kossu leaves south.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Arielvic (ariel) approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.
You approach *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
You slash *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.
*a Troll* hits your right foot very hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
You're already fighting!
Kossu leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
hit *troll*
Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
flee
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.
Obbh approaches *a Troll*, trying to stab him.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
You slash *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine Obbh:Wounded>
hit *troll*
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s left leg very hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine Obbh:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine Obbh:Wounded>

*a Troll* hits Obbh's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine Obbh:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.
*a Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

You approach *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*

west
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>hit *troll*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>
west
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Fine>south

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
*a Troll* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You slash *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Troll*.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east

north
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Creed leaves south.
Obbh narrates 'obs'
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!
Your blade glows less brightly.
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade glows less brightly.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
south

Obbh narrates 'pbs'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
A Hidden Tunnel
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.
Creed leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
hit *troll*
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
*a Troll* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east

A Secret Cave
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
*a Troll* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east

A Hidden Tunnel
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north

A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

hit *troll*
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!
Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
You slash *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
Obbh leaves north.
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
You don't see any exit there.
Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s right hand extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>north

hit *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
north
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

close exit u
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: #south#, [up].
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

hit *troll*
A Hidden Tunnel
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
west
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
A Secret Cave
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

east
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
north
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

close exit u
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here searching for something.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: #south#, [up].
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.
Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You slash *a Troll*'s right arm very hard.
*a Troll* hits Kossu's head hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>
It's already closed!
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>close exit u

Arielvic (ariel) approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>close exit u

close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>close exit u

close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>hit *troll*

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Hurt Kossu:Wounded>close exit u

It's already closed!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You slash *a Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
hit *troll*
close exit u
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
You don't see any exit there.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

You don't see any exit there.
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

You don't see any exit there.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

hit *troll*
A Secret Cave
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
east
Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
north
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: #south#, [up].
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
They aren't here.
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!
Creed tries to cleave *a Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u

*a Troll* tries to hit Creed, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

hit *troll*
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

Kossu strongly cleaves *a Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

close exit u

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


close exit u

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

close exit u

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s body very hard.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
Obbh joins Arielvic (ariel)'s fight.
It's already closed!
Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!
*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

You slash *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.
Arielvic (ariel) swiftly dodges *a Troll*'s attempt to hit her.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Wounded Arielvic (ariel):Hurt>close exit u

It's already closed!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Obbh leaves south.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

It's already closed!
*a Troll* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

It's already closed!
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Arielvic (ariel) slashes *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Obbh joins Arielvic (ariel)'s fight.
It's already closed!
Kossu cleaves *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

close exit u
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
close exit u
Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

Alas! There is no fighting space left to reach him!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit u

hit *troll*
It's already closed!
*a Troll* hits Arielvic (ariel)'s body very hard.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
It's already closed!
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Obbh leaves south.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit *troll*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Hidden Tunnel
*a Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: #north#, west. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit *troll*
You slash *a Troll*'s left leg hard and shatter it.
Obbh stabs *a Troll*'s body hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
north
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>hit *troll*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
kick

Creed cleaves *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Troll*.
Creed bleeds from open wounds.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Kick whom?

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a plain leather belt
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
a metal buckler (satisfactory)
a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (marred)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of plain trousers (worn)
a plain hood (flawless)
a ring

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves north.
Obbh leaves north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

The bluish glow on your blade fades entirely.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
w
w
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.
Obbh has arrived from the east.
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.
Obbh has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sturdy rope
a water skin
a belt pouch
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a walking stick
a keyring
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (well-maintained)
a metal buckler (well-maintained)
a pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (satisfactory)
a plain hood (well-maintained)
a plain shirt (flawless)
a ring

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

As Creed greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Obbh leaves east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
sa this might have smth
emote says: this might have smth
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e

A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e

n
A Hidden Tunnel
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: #north#, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Fallen Cellar
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is resting here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: #south#, [up]. - s:door.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Obbh sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

Kossu sits down and rests.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sa wroom was low huh
emote says: wroom was low huh
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sa lets chase
emote says: lets chase
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>st


You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
i
Kossu haisee: and still wroom lives :D
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Obbh says 'wroom was bad again'

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sco
106/458 hits, 16/57 mana, and 130/158 moves.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
open exit u
u
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Forest Field
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - s:door.
Creed has arrived from below.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>track wroom

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
track
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
rid pack
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
south
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>track wroom

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Obbh has arrived from the north.

!f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
Edge of a Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
Wet Plains
Exits: north, south, west, up.
Creed has arrived from the west.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

You feel bolder.

*. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
An Old Farm Field
Exits: east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the south.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
A Trail by a Field
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.
Creed has arrived from the west.


Arielvic tells the group 'Wroom was awful'


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Outside an Old Tower
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, [west].
Creed has arrived from the south.


Arielvic tells the group 'Let's hit Grinder?'


east
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
On a Forested Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.


You stop tracking your victim.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
On a Forested Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north

east
east
Low Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Bend in a Forested Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Trail North of a Forest
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Creed says 'im bad'

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
t group nod who has hps to tank
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.


Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Obbh leaves east.


Ok.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
drop ariel
You don't have an ariel.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

The tip of your blade shows a faint bluish glow.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
sa me 2
emote says: me 2
Ok.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east

A Turn in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east

High above a Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Bend in a Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east

Creed begins some strange incantations...


north
Overlooking a Trail
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*f CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Small Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
Obbh tells the group 'i have no hps for that'
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Your blade starts to glow very brightly!


Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Old Ruins
A slightly rusted casserole lies here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:hatch.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Arielvic tells the group '140 hp here'

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - Small Trail
Arielvic             - Small Trail
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
dism
You stop riding a pack horse.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu tells the group 'not me. 127 hps here.'

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
e
Blighted Land
On the ground, there are three toadstools.
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
s
Small Trail
A small metal shield is on the ground.
A studded leather belt has been left here.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the north.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
e
Small Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
n
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
Creed has arrived from the south.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - Small Trail
Arielvic             - Small Trail
Eiluvial             - Small Trail
Kossu                - Small Trail
Creed                - Small Trail

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
t group meet where
e
Creed tells the group 'all so down'


Ok.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.
Creed has arrived from the west.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - Small Trail
Arielvic             - Small Trail
Eiluvial             - Small Trail
Kossu                - Small Trail
Creed                - Small Trail

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
sco
Kossu leaves west.
118/458 hits, 22/57 mana, and 126/158 moves.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Kossu has arrived from the west.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Small Trail
Kossu                - Small Trail
Creed                - Small Trail

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


w
Your blade glows less brightly.


w
Creed starts tending his wounds.
Arielvic tells the group 'I guess ruin then.'
Obbh tells the group 'watch for stabb'


Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.
Creed starts tending his wounds.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Blighted Land
On the ground, there are three toadstools.
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

The day has begun.
Creed bleeds from open wounds.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>where

Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Blighted Land
Kossu                - Blighted Land
Creed                - Blighted Land

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
w
Old Ruins
A slightly rusted casserole lies here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:hatch.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Creed starts tending his wounds.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Kossu                - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
t group fuck that lets kill wroom!
sco
Creed successfully binds his wound.


i
Ok.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
129/458 hits, 14/57 mana, and 130/158 moves.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


cha moo wim
rem cloak
rem fur
rem mantle
wear fine
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Ok.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You aren't wearing a cloak.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You aren't wearing a fur.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You stop using an imposing, golden mantle.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]

You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Kossu                - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>cha moo wim

Ok.
Creed successfully binds his wound.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
#   $door set to {cask}[local]

Creed begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
t group im game! 140 hp
where
Ok.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Kossu                - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Creed utters the words 'cure light'

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sco

142/458 hits, 5/57 mana, and 137/158 moves.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
l
Old Ruins
A slightly rusted casserole lies here.
A hooded brass lantern has been left here.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A hefty stone club is on the ground.
A little stone lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
exa kossu
You see nothing special about her.
Kossu the Blacksmith has some big nasty scratches.
Kossu the Blacksmith is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Kossu                - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Old Ruins
Kossu                - Old Ruins
Creed                - Old Ruins

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
d
An Abandoned Cellar
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Exits: (east), (up). - e:cask u:hatch.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - An Abandoned Cellar
Kossu                - An Abandoned Cellar
Creed                - An Abandoned Cellar

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu smiles happily.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>e

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, (west). - w:wall.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
track wroom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 4 hours ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
track
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Steep Tunnel
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
Exits: south, down.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down

down
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>east

north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
sa e
emote says: e
Ok.
You try to slash a demon wolf, but it parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

Creed leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
east
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down

A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.
Kossu swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit her.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

Clumsy Intersection
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

The bluish glow on your blade fades entirely.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Clumsy Intersection
Exits: north, south, west.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
track wroom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* coming from the north, done less than 4 hours ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Kossu has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
trac
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

north
Rough Junction
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.
Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north


A Dark Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
track wroom
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


Kossu drinks water from a water skin.


west
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 2 hours ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Exits: east, west. - n:rubble.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.


You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Kossu                - A Crudely Carved Tunnel
Creed                - A Crudely Carved Tunnel

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
t group its grinder alright
scout e
Arielvic can't hear you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You quietly scout eastwards...


At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
e
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Creed begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
Creed utters the words 'cure light'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
A young troll has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
south
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

A Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

Rough Junction
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
trac
south
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Clumsy Intersection
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>track wroom

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I will xunt you unwil you're dead, Man!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
sa u
emote says: u
Ok.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

Kossu leaves west.
A demon wolf swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed leaves up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>

Kossu leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Clumsy Intersection
Exits: north, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

A demon wolf says 'YOU! Man! You vill die before your vime.'
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
west

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You strongly slash a demon wolf's right forefoot and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>flee

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Damp Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
west
Clumsy Intersection
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south, west.
A demon wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!
Your whole blade now glows with a pale blue light.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west, up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Intersection
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: north, up, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


Arielvic tells the group 'I'm ready, meet Grinder?'
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
trac
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


trac
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
The glow on your blade is now just a faint glimmer.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

north
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
north
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout n

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You quietly scout northwards...


Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

south
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.
Your whole blade now glows with a pale blue light.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

Rough Passageway
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>down

Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I hill vunt you unxil you're dead, Man!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
sa e
emote says: e
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

You slash a demon wolf's left foreleg very hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>

A demon wolf barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
flee

Creed leaves east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a demon wolf:Fine>
down
Kossu leaves east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Clumsy Intersection
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

north
Rough Junction
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
track wroom
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
trac
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Your blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
yell :P
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
sco
160/458 hits, 12/57 mana, and 84/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - At a Nexus
Kossu                - At a Nexus
Creed                - At a Nexus

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
A young troll has arrived from above.


k troll
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You slash a young troll's body very hard and shatter it.
A young troll says 'Me squisg yeer corpse jo felly!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Fine>

A young troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Fine>

Kossu joins your fight.
Kossu cleaves a young troll's body very hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Hurt>
t group come nexus pussies
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Hurt>

You slash a young troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Bad>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Eiluvial (Head of group)
     Obbh
     Kossu
     Arielvic
     Creed

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Bad>

Creed joins your fight.
Creed cleaves a young troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A young troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a young troll:Dying>

Kossu cleaves a young troll's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a young troll's death cry as it collapses.
A young troll is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
l

*Wroom the Cave Troll* yells loudly from above 'protect'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* yells loudly from above 'ftl'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
sco
168/458 hits, 3/57 mana, and 87/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 82%, DB: 55%, PB: 104%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,861 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...


A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.


You stop scouting.
Arielvic (ariel)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
sa buffing u
emote says: buffing u
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
sa do
emote says: do
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
up
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Exits: east, down.
Kossu has arrived from below.
Creed has arrived from below.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A pair og Dxarwes and a Man are were on a Shone Swair!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>k olog

You slash a vicious olog-hai's left leg and tickle it.
A vicious olog-hai says 'So huntry. Me zzinks I eax ya hwice!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge a vicious olog-hai's attempt to crush you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
Obbh has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
cha moo wim

Kossu joins your fight.
Kossu cleaves a vicious olog-hai's head extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Hurt>
stat

Obbh joins your fight.
Creed joins your fight.
Creed cleaves a vicious olog-hai's body very hard.
Obbh stabs a vicious olog-hai's left foot hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
OB: 82%, DB: 55%, PB: 104%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,832 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) quietly scouts eastwards...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) stops scouting eastwards.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes a vicious olog-hai's right leg very hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Edda the cook barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
A vicious olog-hai crushes your left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Kossu sends a vicious olog-hai sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

You slash a vicious olog-hai's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
cha wim 40
Wimpy set to: 40

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a vicious olog-hai's right arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>stat

Creed tries to cleave a vicious olog-hai, but he parries successfully.
OB: 82%, DB: 55%, PB: 104%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,745 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Wounded>
l

You slash a vicious olog-hai's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Bad>
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Bad>

Kossu cleaves a vicious olog-hai's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Bad>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes a vicious olog-hai's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Awful>

Creed cleaves a vicious olog-hai's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a vicious olog-hai:Awful>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
l
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
A vicious olog-hai is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Creed the Dwarf is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting a vicious olog-hai.
Obbh stabs a vicious olog-hai's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A vicious olog-hai is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You slash a vicious olog-hai's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a vicious olog-hai's death cry as he collapses.
A vicious olog-hai is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>

As Obbh greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Obbh gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a vicious olog-hai.
You swiftly dodge Edda the cook's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>

Kossu joins your fight.
Edda the cook says 'So zuntry. Me tzinks I eat ya twice!'

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>
prot self
Very well, you concentrate on your own health.
Obbh purrs contentedly.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>
l
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting Edda the cook.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here purring.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>

Edda the cook tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Healthy>
drs

Obbh joins your fight.
Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes Edda the cook's body hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>
drink skin
You drink the water.
Edda the cook swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>

Kossu sends Edda the cook sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>

Creed quietly scouts eastwards...
Obbh stabs Edda the cook's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>
sa wroom is loow
emote says: wroom is loow
Ok.
Creed stops scouting eastwards.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>

You see *Wroom the Cave Troll* scouting from the east!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Fine>stat

Arielvic (ariel) slashes Edda the cook's left arm very hard.
You slash Edda the cook's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
OB: 82%, DB: 55%, PB: 104%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 40. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,351,016 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Hurt>

Kossu cleaves Edda the cook's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) nods solemnly.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>

Arielvic (ariel) seems to avoid the fight.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>
l
Satyricon narrates 'how's the whole orc thing coming?'
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting Edda the cook.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting Edda the cook.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>l

A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
Edda the cook is here, fighting YOU.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting Edda the cook.
Creed the Dwarf is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting Edda the cook.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Wounded>

You slash Edda the cook's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Awful>

Obbh stabs Edda the cook's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Edda the cook is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Edda the cook:Dying>

Arielvic (ariel) joins your fight.
Arielvic (ariel) slashes Edda the cook's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear Edda the cook's death cry as she collapses.
Edda the cook is dead! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

As Obbh greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Obbh gets a pile of coins from the corpse of Edda the cook.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
sa ready if I go
emote says: ready if I go
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
sa going
emote says: going
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

Arielvic (ariel) says '!'
Kossu nods solemnly.
Obbh begins to recite a purple scroll.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
east
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left hand very hard.
Creed cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm very hard.
A grey troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a grey troll:Healthy>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* tries to hit Kossu, but she parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a grey troll:Healthy>

Grinder hits your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You slash a grey troll's right arm very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a grey troll:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.
Obbh has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a grey troll:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) slashes *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot hard.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a grey troll:Fine>flee

Arielvic (ariel) leaves west.
Obbh leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
Obbh strongly stabs *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s head.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.


hit wroom

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.


!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.
Obbh leaves down.
Creed has arrived from the east.


!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
agg
down
They aren't here.
Kossu has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
The rubble is opened from the other side.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the north.


You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

east

east
You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>track wroom

Dirt Tunnel
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
Creed cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

trac

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves north.


hit wroom
You stop searching.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


hit wroom
Creed approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.


Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the west.
Obbh has arrived from the west.
You see:
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a large earth troll leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a large earth troll leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a large earth troll leading south done less than 3 hours ago

hit wroom

You stop searching.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

Arielvic (ariel) leaves south.
Obbh leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Earthy Tunnel
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Exits: north, south. - w:rootdoor.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south. - w:rootdoor.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Earthy Tunnel
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
The corpse of an earth troll is lying here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, south.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

A large earth troll leaves south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

Earthy Tunnel
The corpse of a large earth troll is lying here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: north, south. - w:rootdoor.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west. - w:rootdoor.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

Stone Tunnel
Exits: south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit wroom

Stone Tunnel
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.
An olog-hai troll says 'YOU! Man! You vill die bejore your vime.'
An olog-hai troll crushes your head hard.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Healthy>
east
You're already fighting!
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Stone Tunnel. Come quick!'
You slash an olog-hai troll's left foot hard and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
Creed cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
flee

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.
Obbh has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
south
Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Obbh leaves east.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
south

An olog-hai troll barely crushes your head and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Man is in the Stone Tunnel. Come quick!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>

Kossu leaves east.
A large earth troll barely hits your right foot and tickles it.
An olog-hai troll strongly crushes your right hand.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold an olog-hai troll:Fine>

A large earth troll yells 'A Man is in the Stone Tunnel. Come quick!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Stone Tunnel
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: south, west. - n:slab.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.
Kossu has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Stone Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
track wroom
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the south.
Obbh has arrived from the south.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


trac
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You stop tracking your victim.
Arielvic (ariel) carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
west
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
An olog-hai troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Stone Tunnel. Come quick!'
A large earth troll barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a large earth troll:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll yells 'A Man is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a large earth troll:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash a large earth troll's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a large earth troll:Fine>
flee
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a large earth troll:Fine>
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
Wint narrates 'who here has seen the hobbit cartoon'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
track wroom
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west

At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
track wroom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.
Obbh has arrived from the east.
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>trac

Arielvic (ariel) carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...
You stop tracking your victim.
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

You swiftly dodge a young troll's attempt to hit you.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a young troll:Healthy>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash a young troll's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a young troll:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, west. - n:rubble.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
west
up
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
Obbh leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Obbh has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit wroom

They aren't here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>hit wroom

You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit wroom

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit wroom

down
You're already fighting!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
hit wroom
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
Kossu leaves up.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from above.
Obbh has arrived from above.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

A Dark Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
track wroom
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here searching for tracks.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


Kossu has arrived from above.
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>trac

You stop tracking your victim.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Arielvic (ariel) leaves up.
Obbh leaves up.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>up

A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is standing here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Exits: east, down.
Kossu has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Obbh leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

You slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
hit wroom
Arielvic (ariel) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
hit wroom
down
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit wroom

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Creed tells the group 'orc'
Obbh has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
reveal quick
You begin to search...


Obbh leaves down.


Arielvic (ariel) quietly scouts eastwards...
You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) stops scouting eastwards.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>scout e

You quietly scout eastwards...


A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.


You stop scouting.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
agg
cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sco

96/458 hits, 6/57 mana, and 41/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
reveal quick
Kossu begins some strange incantations...
You begin to search...


Arielvic tells the group 'grinder'


Creed has arrived from below.

sa 96 hp

Creed leaves down.
Kossu utters the words 'cure light'
You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...
emote says: 96 hp
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
where

Creed has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Dark Tunnel
Arielvic             - A Stone Stair
Eiluvial             - A Stone Stair
Kossu                - A Stone Stair
Creed                - A Stone Stair

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sco

97/458 hits, 6/57 mana, and 42/158 moves.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
reveal quick

Obbh has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You begin to search...


where
Arielvic (ariel) begins some strange incantations...

i

You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Players in your zone
--------------------
Obbh                - A Stone Stair
Arielvic             - A Stone Stair
Eiluvial             - A Stone Stair
Kossu                - A Stone Stair
Creed                - A Stone Stair

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rem cloak
rem fur
wear mantle

You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Obbh stops following Arielvic (ariel).
You aren't wearing a fur.
Arielvic (ariel) utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Obbh begins some strange incantations...

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
#   $targ set to {wroom}[local]
sco
105/458 hits, 7/57 mana, and 43/158 moves.
Kossu haisee: 113

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
reveal quick

Arielvic (ariel) says 'GOING'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You begin to search...


Obbh utters the words 'cure light'


agg
Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.


You didn't find anyone.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
cha moo agg
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
hit wroom

A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting Grinder.
Exits: west.
Kossu has arrived from the west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
Exits: east, down.
Kossu has arrived from the east.
Creed has arrived from the east.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* strongly hits Obbh's right arm.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

Kossu cleaves *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s head.
You slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
down
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from above.
Creed has arrived from above.
Creed tries to cleave *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Creed:Wounded>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

hit wroom
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east.
Kossu has arrived from the north.
Creed has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
At a Nexus
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
The corpse of a young troll is lying here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up.
Kossu has arrived from the south.
Creed has arrived from the south.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
up
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Obbh the Rohir is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Obbh.
Exits: east, down. - n:rubble.
Kossu has arrived from below.
Creed has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.


hit wroom

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.


!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Kossu approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to cleave him.

hit wroom

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Obbh stabs *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg very hard and shatters it.
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* swiftly dodges Kossu's attempt to cleave him.


!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Arielvic (ariel) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves east.


!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.
Arielvic (ariel) leaves down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Arielvic (ariel) has arrived from below.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit wroom

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit wroom
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Arielvic (ariel) says 'GOING'

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit wroom
Obbh leaves down.
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Arielvic (ariel) leaves east.
Kossu leaves east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit wroom
east
They aren't here.
Obbh has arrived from below.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit wroom

west
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A dirty apron made of cloth lies on the ground.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A large wooden cooking spoon, covered with slimy goo, lies here.
The badly decayed head of a Man is spiked on a pole here.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A grey troll is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Kossu.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Arielvic (ariel).
Arielvic the Elf (ariel) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Kossu the Dwarf is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: west.
Creed has arrived from the west.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* strongly hits Kossu's left arm.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>hit wroom

You strongly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and shatter it.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* strongly hits Arielvic (ariel)'s body.
Kossu panics, and attempts to flee.
Kossu leaves west.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Arielvic (ariel) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
hit wroom
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful Arielvic (ariel):Wounded>hit wroom

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The corpse of Edda the cook is lying here.
The corpse of a vicious olog-hai is lying here.
The corpse of an olog-hai troll is lying here.
The shadow of an olog-hai troll is floating here.
Obbh the Rohir is standing here.
Kossu the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east, down.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west

They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit wroom
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
hit wroom
Creed has arrived from the east.
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Awful>
hit wroom
You're already fighting!
Obbh stabs *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Dying>
hit wroom
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Dying>down

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Dying>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Wroom the Cave Troll*.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
nar dies
Ok.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
scout d
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2014/03/26 15:58, Eiluvial: 
This was 1/10 of what happened that night. It was late and was no time to copy-paste and split up for more logs.

2014/03/26 17:01, Aragom:   
that would have been a good log if you wernt 5 deep... you sounded surprised you killed a troll 2v5..

2014/03/26 18:35, Eiluvial: 
Yeh I didnt paste the good part but we ended up being matched in numbers abit later on. I managed to lose most of my group then but my group were fearless staying to fight on very low hp! Again I apologize for only pasting some random part of that session.

2014/03/26 22:36, Wroom: 
Maybe Gargantuan have a log of the last part?:) Could be fun to see

2014/03/27 02:03, Agonia: 
Im missing myself in this log :( :D didnt knewn wroom died before i logged. as i said before, very good.

p

2014/03/28 17:07, Drogtash: 
*boggle*

2014/03/28 17:26, Wroom: 
Most people in that group or our group died once or more I think. Before or after this


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back