Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Why do they always shadow? (Eiluvial)comments   back
(4015 hits. Posted 2014/04/09)
!O CW Mana:Burning>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
438/438 hits, 39/50 mana, and 159/159 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>

Genka narrates 'any identify spell online?'

!O CW Mana:Burning>

Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
438/438 hits, 41/50 mana, and 159/159 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 97%, DB: 6%, PB: 100%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 865,791 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (poorly bound)
- novoid
- strength
- tiredness

!O CW Mana:Burning>
i
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt

!O CW Mana:Burning>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
bless
cast 'bless'
You start to concentrate...


You hear some close noise from the east.


!O CW Mana:Burning>
sco
438/438 hits, 42/50 mana, and 159/159 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
bless
cast 'bless'
You start to concentrate...


You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
i
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt

!O CW Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
open exit e
It seems to be locked.

!O CW Mana:Hot>
pick exit e
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


open exit e
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
e
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>e

In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW Mana:Burning>e


Tunnel
Exits: west, up.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
u
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
u
Cave
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW Mana:Burning>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>
hit zakzirak

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
rid
What do you want to ride?

!= CW Mana:Burning>north

Cave
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, down.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.

!O CW Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

They aren't here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
down
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!= CW Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Burning>down

hit zakzirak
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west

They aren't here.

!= CW Mana:Burning>west

west
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
hit zakzirak
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), down. - w:staircase.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*Zakzirak the Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>close exit e

It's already closed!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
pick exit e
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...


#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
down
You manage to enable the lock.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
up
cha moo agg
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

Ok.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.

!O CW Mana:Burning>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW Mana:Burning>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
down
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
You don't see any *orc* here.

!O CW Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.

!O CW Mana:Burning>hit *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash *orc*

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

Inactivity timeout postponed...


!O CW Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the word 'pabraw'
*Zakzirak the Orc* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right leg hard and tickles it.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* closes the northdoor.


Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
The Corridor
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
north
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit

It seems to be locked.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your body and tickles it.
You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You bleed from open wounds.
Inactivity timeout postponed...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!


Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
bash *orc*
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
Your bash at *Zakzirak the Orc* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
#   $targ set to {zakzirak}[local]

sco
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>sa slow harm haha

You can't do that while fighting.
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash zakzirak
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash zakzirak
bash zakzirak
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash zakzirak
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash zakzirak
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Zakzirak the Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
bash zakzirak
You hear some apparently close noise from the east.


*Zakzirak the Orc* strongly pounds your right arm and tickles it.


*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any zakzirak here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

hit zakzirak
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash zakzirak

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any zakzirak here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

hit zakzirak
bash zakzirak
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
Vidum narrates 'anyona bree'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
down
hit zakzirak
bash zakzirak

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* nods solemnly.
*Zakzirak the Orc* nods solemnly.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your left foot extremely hard.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

Inactivity timeout postponed...


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee

Your head stops stinging.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You hear some close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
up
hit zakzirak
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>down

hit zakzirak
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash zakzirak

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right hand very hard.


*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north

Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

south
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>south

hit zakzirak
bash zakzirak
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
south
hit zakzirak
bash zakzirak

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

Inactivity timeout postponed...


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the word 'pabraw'
*Zakzirak the Orc* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.
*Zakzirak the Orc* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.


Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
north
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>hit zakzirak

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>south

The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
cha moo agg
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
west
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
north
The Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>hit zakzirak

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Zakzirak the Orc* strongly pounds your left leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
north
The Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>east

The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 145%, DB: 50%, PB: 49%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 865,791 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a critical wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- bless
- strength
- tiredness

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
west
up
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
down
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
north
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
rem ring
get garnet-ring sable
wear garnet-ring
use garnet-ring
rem garnet-ring
put garnet-ring sable
wear ring
You stop using a sapphire ring.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.


A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you, you c
ould try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.


You bleed from open wounds.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You stop using a jewelled ring.
You could not concentrate enough.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
south
You put a sapphire ring on your right finger.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
north
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
rem ring
get garnet-ring sable
wear garnet-ring
use garnet-ring
rem garnet-ring
put garnet-ring sable
wear ring
You stop using a sapphire ring.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.


A calm serenity fills your body, as if your heartbeat and pulse slowed to a relaxed rhythm regardless of your surroundings. Should any wounds befall you, you c
ould try to draw upon this power to renew you to health.


south
You can feel the broken bones within you heal and reshape themselves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>west

You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.
You feel a sudden flash of dizziness causing you to pause before getting your directional bearings back.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You put a sapphire ring on your right finger.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
up
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
down
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>north

Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
south
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
west
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


east

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.


*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.


west
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


up
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


open exit
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

down

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

down

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
north
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
get purple sable
recite scroll
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You start reciting a purple scroll.


#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
cha moo agg
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
hit *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up

hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right leg.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>up

hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your left arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
*Zakzirak the Orc* closes the southdoor.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
down
The Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, [south], up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

bash *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.


*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
open exit n
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
open exit s
u
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>bash *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right arm.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!
*Zakzirak the Orc* strongly pounds your body.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
down
hit *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

hit *orc*
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
west
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>west

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>hit *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
hit *orc*
west
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>west

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>north

hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bledh'
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
close exit s
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
bash *orc*
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You don't see any *orc* here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>open exit s

s
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

up
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *orc*

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.
A warhorse has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>east

hit *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
hey aren't here.


!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>up

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
up
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>down

You hear some clicking noises.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>hit *orc*

The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.
A warhorse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>


You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

You swiftly dodge an undead chieftain's attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Healthy>up

flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired an undead chieftain:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>up

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>up

Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south

Cave
Exits: south, down.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Under an Overhang
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rid

Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
east
What do you want to ride?

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
east
Camp Fire
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
Camp Fire
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
west
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Under an Overhang
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>south

Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An ugly forest troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>south

An ugly forest troll leaves north.


south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
get flask pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You pound an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
quaff flask

An ugly forest troll says 'YOU! Eiluvial! You will die begore your vime.'
You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to smite you.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
south
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Birches
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
south
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
south
Pine Forest
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~. - d:vegetation.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
down
hit *orc*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves south.
They aren't here.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
south
You are too exhausted.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>
get flask pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>quaff flask

Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel bad.
You feel sick.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
get metal pack
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>quaff flask

Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

!f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
south
south
South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
track *orc*
Southern Bank
A swamp iris grows here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

*% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
east
Southern Bank
There are two swamp irises here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
east
Bend in the Trail
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =south=, west.


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
east
Bend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, =west=.


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.

*+ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east

Riverbank
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ~north~, east, west.
Holst narrates 'change language ?'


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
Tracking in water is not possible.
You cannot track here and stop tracking your prey.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
Riverbank
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
Old Trail
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
east
Old Trail
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north

Steep Mountain above a Shallow and Rocky River
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, south, \west/.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north

Mountain
Exits: ~north~, south.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north

Rapid Water
Exits: ~north~, south, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>north

Lake
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, /up\.

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
east
Lake
Exits: ~east~, ~west~, /up\.

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east

Lake
On the ground, there are two tall, grey-green plants.
You see two water lilies on the ground.
Exits: ~north~, ~west~.

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
north
Lake
Exits: east, ~south~.

*~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>east

Cliff
*Zakzirak the Orc* is resting here.
Exits: north, ~west~. - s:tunnel.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
hit *orc*
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
bash *orc*
north
hit *orc*
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.


*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Birchwoods
Exits: north, west. - s:tunnel.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
west
Birchwoods
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
west
You are too exhausted.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
get metal pack
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>
quaff flask
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
west
Large Hill
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
south
*Zakzirak the Orc* heals himself.
Cliffs
Exits: north, west, ~\down/~.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>north

hit *orc*
Large Hill
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
hit *orc*
east
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>hit *orc*

Birchwoods
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>east

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>

*Zakzirak the Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Zakzirak the Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>
cha moo agg
Ok.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Dying>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Zakzirak the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zakzirak the Orc*.

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a crude orkish horn
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
the scalp of Zakzirak
a gleaming belt
a dark curved sword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a grotesque necklace
a black amulet
an icy ring
a ruby ring
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a flask of orkish draught
a fragrant-smelling bag
a wooden pipe
a red ruby
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer

*f CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>




SNIP!




south
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
get purple sable
recite scroll
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east. - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You can't find a purple in the sable.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start reciting a purple scroll.


op staircase
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
w
It seems to be locked.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit e

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit e
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick staircase
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


op staircase
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.


close exit w
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (east), down. - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Zakzirak the Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

The panel seems to be closed.
Using his lockpicks, *Zakzirak the Orc* tries to enable the panel's lock...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
up
open exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves down.
A hungry warg leaves down.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves down.
A pack horse leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
close exit
It seems to be locked.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit e
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit n

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit e
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


open exit e
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.


*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...


You stop trying to pick the lock.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

It seems to be locked.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.
You strongly pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s right foot.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit n
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.


The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
pick exit e
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


The lock finally yields to your skill.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
open exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

open exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
close exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
open exit
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>down

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
sc
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
406/438 hits, 44/50 mana, and 118/159 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


stat
west
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
OB: 154%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 765,579 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- sanctuary
- bless
- noquit
- panic
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>up

Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
open exit
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.
You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>close exit

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>down

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sc
415/438 hits, 33/50 mana, and 114/159 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 154%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 765,579 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sanctuary
- bless
- noquit
- panic
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
i
You are carrying:
a lembas wafer
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a water skin
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
e
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
w
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
u
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right arm very hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
up
open exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
yeø
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pick exit n

Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


pick exit s
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
w
pick exit n
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


pick exit s
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


The lock finally yields to your skill.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
sco
394/438 hits, 33/50 mana, and 115/159 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 152%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 765,579 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sanctuary
- bless
- noquit
- panic
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cl
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


cl
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


cl
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


#   $door set to {exit}[local]
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up

open exit
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here snickering.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
down
It seems to be locked.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here nodding.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here snickering.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pick exit e

Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


down
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc

421/438 hits, 3/50 mana, and 119/159 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
sco
422/438 hits, 3/50 mana, and 121/159 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 154%, DB: 46%, PB: 49%, Armour: 65%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 765,579 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,872. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sanctuary
- bless
- noquit
- panic
- strength

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
w
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Using his lockpicks, *Zakzirak the Orc* tries to enable the northdoor's lock...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]

hit *orc*
You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit s
flee
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* burns you.
Your icy ring feels thinner than before.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *orc*

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
hit *orc*
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit s
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>close exit n

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit n

An undead chieftain barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Healthy>
n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Healthy>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Healthy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Healthy>

You pound an undead chieftain's right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit n

It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>open exit n

It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>open exit n

It's already open!
The southdoor closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
The southdoor seems to be closed.
Some close noise can be heard from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

The southdoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
The southdoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

The southdoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

The southdoor is opened from the other side.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.
A hungry warg leaves north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.
An undead chieftain lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
close exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound an undead chieftain's body very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!
An undead chieftain barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit n

It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>open exit n

It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit n

*Zakzirak the Orc* lightly pounds your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
up

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit e
You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge an undead chieftain's attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>open exit n

It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>open exit n

open exit n
It's already open!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
It's already open!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
An undead chieftain tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>open exit n

Ok.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the door.
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>cha moo wim

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
wield sword
You don't have a sword.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
pwd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

The southdoor closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
s
The southdoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit s
s
Ok.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
close exit n
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit n
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

The southdoor closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cha moo agg

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s

The southdoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

The southdoor is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit s
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Dehn'
An undead chieftain is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting an undead chieftain.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>close exit n

Ok.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
hit *orc*

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* swiftly dodges an undead chieftain's attempt to hit him.


bash *orc*

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds an undead chieftain's right foot very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* opens the door.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
An undead chieftain quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Hurt>
They aren't here.
An undead chieftain barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Hurt>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy an undead chieftain:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Corridor
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>open exit n

It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

You hear some clicking noises.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
down
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
A hungry warg leaves up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
A pack horse leaves up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - The Corridor

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
nar dont open
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
open exit e

You hear a death cry from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
It seems to be locked.
You hear some clicking noises.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
d
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Staircase

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from below.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
yell ur backup or

*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit e
Ok.
The panel is opened from the other side.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
It's already open!
The panel closes quietly.
The white aura around your body fades.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
up
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* smites *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.
The panel closes quietly.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>open exit e

Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting a large troll.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large troll is here, fighting *Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc*.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, (west). - w:staircase.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* pounds a large troll's left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
yell holyshit
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Eiluvial             - Tunnel

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
w
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
op staircase
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east. - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
Ok.
A huge stone troll lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a huge stone troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The staircase closes quietly.
A large troll crushes your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy a huge stone troll:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: east, south. - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>op staircase

You don't see any staircase here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

op staircase
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east. - w:staircase.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
hit *orc*
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - w:staircase.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You pound *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>bash *orc*

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.


Using his lockpicks, *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* tries to enable the panel's lock...


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>f

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* opens the panel.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* smites your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
y
You yawn. Feeling bored?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>south

The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
up
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves up.
Staircase
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here picking a lock.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
hit *orc*
You approach *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* barely pierces *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.
You try to pound *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>open exit e

It seems to be locked.
You swiftly dodge *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to smite you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockral the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>#   $door set to {exit}[local]

flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up. - e:panel.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>west

up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
west
The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up

*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Chamber of 'Ghar-Bidch'
The spirit of a mighty warrior greets you with an evil laughter.
Exits: (south).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
The Corridor
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting *Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc*.
Exits: (north), east, (south), up.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up

*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* approaches *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*, trying to pound her.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
You pound *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>use powder

You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Someone:Fine>
flee

You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]

*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>open exit e

It seems to be locked.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pick exit e

Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...


*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* leaves down.


*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from below.


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]

You pound *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm very hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
open exit e
flee
Using her lockpicks, *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* tries to pick the panel's lock...
It seems to be locked.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
up
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* strongly smites your left foot and tickles it.
You hear some clicking noises.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* skilfully picks the lock of the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* opens the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Nockrip the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>use powder

You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
Someone closes the panel.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
You are inside.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
up
You are inside.
The panel is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Someone closes the panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
open exit e
The panel is opened from the other side.
Someone closes the panel.
Ok.
Someone closes the panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

The panel is opened from the other side.
Someone closes the panel.
The panel seems to be closed.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
e

The panel is opened from the other side.
Someone closes the panel.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The panel seems to be closed.
The panel is opened from the other side.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open exit e

It's already open!
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.
The panel is opened from the other side.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

The panel seems to be closed.
The panel is opened from the other side.
*Nockral the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The panel is opened from the other side.
*Hááhtáákkh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
eoe
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
The panel is opened from the other side.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

The panel is opened from the other side.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

e
The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
e
The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

The panel is opened from the other side.
*Nockurzh the Zaugurz Orc* closes the panel.
The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

The panel seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

The panel is opened from the other side.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (west).
The staircase closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
open exit e
In a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>e

You don't see any exit there.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Tunnel
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
u

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
u
Tunnel
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: up, down.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves up.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Cave
A ferocious warg is here, fighting *Zakzirak the Orc*.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south, down.
A ferocious warg says 'I will zunx you until you're dead, Xakzirak!'
*Zakzirak the Orc* slashes a ferocious warg's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s

Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
w
Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w

Under an Overhang
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
yell cackle
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>w

Under an Overhang
Exits: east, south, west.








SNIP!








Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< CRW Mana:Warm>
east
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!< CRW Mana:Warm>east

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!< CRW Mana:Warm>
south
End of the Path
Exits: -north-, [south], -(west)-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

!< CRW Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a warhorse.
A warhorse starts following you.

!< CW Mana:Warm>open exit w

w
It's already open!
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!< CW Mana:Warm>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: -(east)-, west. - s:fence w:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Warm>
cha moo agg
Ok.
*Zakzirak the Orc* strongly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
east
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {*man*}[local]
open exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your left hand hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
open exit e

*Zakzirak the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
use powder
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Someone:Fine>

You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Someone:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
You are inside.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cha moo agg
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $targ set to {*orc*}[local]

Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
hit *orc*
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* lightly pounds your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Sleeping Quarters
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
hit *orc*
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
hit *orc*
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the word 'abrawajf'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>

You lightly pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s left hand.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
i
You are carrying:
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a lembas wafer
a water skin
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

east
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves south.
A hungry warg leaves south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>hit *orc*

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your body and tickles it.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>hit *orc*

flee
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Hurt>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
*Zakzirak the Orc* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Zakzirak the Orc* decisively draws a dark curved sword.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>


*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
south
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>north
hit *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

You're already fighting!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
flee

*Zakzirak the Orc* utters the word 'abrawajf'
You barely pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
hit *orc*
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>east

*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>hit *orc*

flee
They aren't here.
You lightly pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

hit *orc*
Sleeping Quarters
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north.


![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>north

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>hit *orc*

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

north
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.
They aren't here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>hit *orc*

They aren't here.
You barely pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>south

flee
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You lightly pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Zakzirak the Orc* bleeds from open wounds.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

You dodge a bash from *Zakzirak the Orc* who loses his balance.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
rem cloak
wear mantle
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
rby
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
rub
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
get ruby sable
rem ring
wear ruby
put ring sable
You get a ruby ring from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

You stop using a sapphire ring.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

You put a ruby ring on your right finger.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

You put a sapphire ring in a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.
*Zakzirak the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

hit *orc*
*Zakzirak the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
west
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
hit *orc*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
open exit e
e
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west

*Zakzirak the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
flee
You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
You see two pieces of raw meat on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
sc
332/438 hits, 21/50 mana, and 48/159 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
cha moo agg
south
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *orc*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
hit *orc*
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
*Zakzirak the Orc* slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
On the ground, there are two pieces of raw meat.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
i
You are carrying:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a lembas wafer
a water skin
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a broad silver belt

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *orc*

You barely pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>flee

You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* joins *Zakzirak the Orc*'s fight.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You try to pound *Zakzirak the Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
hit *orc*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Zakzirak the Orc* pounds your body and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Wounded>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
get gloves pack
You get a fine pair of soft leather gloves from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Zakzirak the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
hit *orc*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
rem gloves
wear 2.gloves
You stop using a fine pair of metal gauntlets.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
hit *orc*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* opens the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
d
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
The woodendoor closes quietly.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit e
The woodendoor seems to be closed.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit e

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *orc*
close exit e

You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>close exit e

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>close exit e

close exit e
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>
close exit e
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Zakzirak the Orc* opens the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>close exit e

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Bad>close exit e

hit *orc*
It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit e

close exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit e
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *orc*

close exit e
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit e
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit e
hit *orc*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit e
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>#   $door set to {exit}[local]

You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left foot and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>close exit

close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *orc*

close exit
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
close exit
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
open exit
east
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
End of the Path
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, [south], -(west)-. - e:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves north.
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
hit *orc*
Rocky Path
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -south-, -west-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>west

hit *orc*
You're already fighting!
You pound *Zakzirak the Orc*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>west

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Zakzirak the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west

Rocky Path
*Zakzirak the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
hit *orc*
You approach *Zakzirak the Orc*, trying to pound him.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

west
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Zakzirak the Orc*:Awful>hit *orc*

*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves east.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>west

hit *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zakzirak the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

You're already fighting!
*Zakzirak the Orc* leaves west.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
west
They aren't here.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Rocky Path
Exits: -south-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
get flask pack
west
Rocky Path
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
quaff flask
west
Rocky Path
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>north

Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly pound *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickle it.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean*:Fine>west

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Rocky Path
*Thelxinoe the Black Númenórean* is here, riding a pack horse.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west

north
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

!< CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
east
east
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, up.
A warhorse has arrived from above.
An orc-guard yells '*Aaluvaol twe Haf* iz wela in gse Drazdy Gasfar!'
An orc-guard yells '*Dulafial dwa Maz* eh helu iw bho Grawby Binnel!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
west
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
The light of Aman fades away from you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>north

north
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
An orc slavemaster is here, looking for someone to abuse.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: north, south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
west
Mineshaft
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Entrance to Mines
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
east
Mineshaft
Exits: south, west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
west
Entrance to Mines
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: [north], east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a crude orkish horn
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
the scalp of Zakzirak
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
a winged metal helmet (well-maintained)
a shining breastplate (flawless)
a grotesque necklace
a black amulet
an icy ring
a ruby ring
a wooden pipe
a fragrant-smelling bag
a flask of orkish draught
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a red ruby
a dark curved sword (flawless)



#Shadow every time cuuurse!#

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2014/04/09 21:54, Britney: 
Old log?

2014/04/09 22:00, Eiluvial: 
Yeah:p

2014/04/09 22:45, Razoor:edited 1x   
I feel a bit for Zak. There's just no way he's going to win that fight once you decide to go wimpy :( In hunter - even harder, BN wont land anything but eventual qbolts.

Good fights though, overall! Love to see this closeable action from you! Hilarious that you let the Nock's pick the door and then buff for the BN until he opens :D

2014/04/10 04:11, Baratheon: 
Eiluvial is a beast

2014/04/10 08:59, Breaux: 
Nice! (Also feel sorry for Zak -- there was just no way..)

2014/04/10 09:10, Zakzirak:   
This is year old or even more, but he had Hob and this pretty much summs it up:) but yes prolly only way to win vs him, is just keep rearmoring, hes defence is nuts.:) nicely done Eiluvial, netherless meyby someday i log and manage to rape him to piecez:) post more logs please:)

2014/04/10 14:52, Drogtash: 
Yeah first fight, without bn, was pretty onesided :P

A few failed flees, a landed bash, a harm and 2 fireballs in other fights would've turned the tables though. Thelxinoe assisting instead of bolting/fireballing... low mana to start with or just spammed away mana on no target? Guess it's too long ago to remember. Also no risk for them when they block themselves and have rock so why not take the gamble? :)

Nice log! :)

2014/04/10 15:37, Thelxinoe: 
I couldn't land a single spell for so long that only way I knew how to help was by parryspliting (looked like he could use it) and hoping for bash.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back