Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Something? I dont know (Puck)comments   back
(1982 hits. Posted 2014/05/03)
####
###
###	Unretired my old L24 mage for some in-bed mume.. session stuff btw.
###
####

156/169 hits, 96/132 mana, and 102/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 40%, DB: -2%, PB: 52%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 555,316 xp, 2,020 tp. Lauren: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  12:08)
- armour (up for  01:39)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
156/169 hits, 97/132 mana, and 102/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) closes the hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st

*a dreadful Orc* (x) barely stabs your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>
You strongly slash *a dreadful Orc* (x)'s right foot.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>Do you not consider fighting as sta
nding?

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>ope exit
flee
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>ope exit
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
Abandoned Mountain Cabin
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
Exits: west, (down). - s:panel u:hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope exit

The hatch closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit
Dark Cellar
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
*a dreadful Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (up). - d:hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

open panel
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
north
*a dreadful Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close panel
Dark Tunnel
Exits: (north), west. - s:panel u:hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dark Cellar
*a dreadful Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>
You start to concentrate...
*a dreadful Orc* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a dreadful Orc* (x) barely stabs your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) lightly stabs your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Hurt>cast n 'earthquake'

Your head stops stinging.
You slash *a dreadful Orc* (x)'s left foot very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a dreadful Orc* (x):Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored s
pell...

ope panel
flee
*a dreadful Orc* (x) lightly stabs your right leg and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A pack horse (MIN) stops following you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Bad>north
Ok.
A pack horse (MIN) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a dreadful Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a dreadful Orc* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a pack horse (MIN):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your lif
e!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a pack horse (MIN):Bad>north

A pack horse (MIN) panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse (MIN) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close panel

*a dreadful Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Bad>cast fast 'colour spray' *orc*
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Bad>
You start to concentrate...

ope panel
flee
Ok.
You spray *a dreadful Orc* (x) with many-coloured rays of bright light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) BASHES YOU!!!.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) closes the panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) stabs your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) smirks dang :D
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
*a dreadful Orc* (x) barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>
You try to flee, but cannot!

ope panel
Your head stops stinging.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>north
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a dreadful Orc* (x):Awful>close panel
cast quick 'ligh' x

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Tunnel
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: (north), west. - s:panel u:hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dark Cellar
*a dreadful Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:panel.
*a dreadful Orc* (x) closes the panel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*a dreadful Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a dreadful Orc* (x) with full impact.
*a dreadful Orc* (x) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a dreadful Orc* (x):Dying>cast quick 'ligh' x

You slash *a dreadful Orc* (x)'s right arm extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Zbluk the Zaugurz Orc* (x)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Zbluk the Zaugurz Orc* (x) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Zbluk the Zaugurz Orc* (x).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
st
Dark Cellar
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {up}. - s:panel u:hatch.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a giant spear (flawless)
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
an old length of iron chain
a castle key
a tiny bronze key
a green key
a burnished iron key
a steel key

####
###
###  snip
###
####

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit s
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>re

The door is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st

*an Orc* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* closes the door.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers assist
order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>open exit
f
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Field at a Hut
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: (north), east, south, west. - d:planks.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
order followers bash
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
127/169 hits, 84/132 mana, and 87/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...

close exit
You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track canina
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


cure
You stop searching.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

sc
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>146/169 hits, 74/132 mana, and 89/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 42%, DB: 48%, PB: 53%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 417,185 xp, 1,714 tp. Lauren: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour (up for  01:06)
- strength (up for  19:36)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  23:44)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast n 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

re
You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
146/169 hits, 72/132 mana, and 92/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
146/169 hits, 74/132 mana, and 94/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
146/169 hits, 75/132 mana, and 95/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
147/169 hits, 76/132 mana, and 96/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
147/169 hits, 76/132 mana, and 96/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
147/169 hits, 77/132 mana, and 97/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
147/169 hits, 78/132 mana, and 98/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
147/169 hits, 79/132 mana, and 99/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat
OB: 45%, DB: -2%, PB: 55%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 417,185 xp, 1,714 tp. Lauren: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- bless (up for  00:14)
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour (up for  01:25)
- strength (up for  19:55)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  24:03)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Field at a Hut
*an Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...

close exit s
You didn't find anyone.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track canina
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


re
You stop searching.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
149/169 hits, 85/132 mana, and 102/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>inf %K
known (6)

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {down}. - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Field at a Hut
*an Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*

order followers assist

A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers bash

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
You feel bolder.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
Nobody here by that name.

*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*

A hungry warg stops following *an Orc*.
*an Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins and starts riding it.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist

*an Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a hungry warg.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...

sc
ride
You didn't find anyone.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>150/169 hits, 91/132 mana, and 101/102 moves.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
Flourishing Valley
*an Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


hit *orc*
order followers assist
You stop searching.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers bash
Your attempt to slash *an Orc* fails.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
You start to concentrate...
A great, wild boar (AA) sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
Ok.
You spray *an Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.
You strongly slash *an Orc*'s right foot and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
A great, wild boar (AA) lightly hits *an Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
You spray *an Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>
*an Orc* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s left hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>sc

A wild ox ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^ riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>143/169 hits, 70/132 mana, and 102/102 moves.
A wild ox barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a wild ox:Healthy>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^ riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a wild ox:Healthy>

*an Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a hungry warg.
You strongly slash a wild ox's body.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a wild ox:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Flourishing Valley
Exits: north, east, south, up.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
east
Flourishing Valley
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Field at a Hut
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Abandoned Field
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Bushy Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Windswept Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Field at a Hut
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq

*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>search q
You begin to search...

A hungry warg stops following *an Orc*.
track canina
*an Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins and starts riding it.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*an Orc* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers assist
order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) lightly hits *an Orc*'s left hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>flee

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>> riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Abandoned Field
The wild ox seems ready to charge you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Field at a Hut
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Windswept Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Bushy Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Abandoned Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
The Limpid Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Flourishing Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Field at a Hut
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

A hungry warg stops following *an Orc*.
*an Orc* picks up a hungry warg's reins and starts riding it.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

south
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Abandoned Field
*an Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*

*an Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
A large rabbit ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers assist

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
You barely slash *an Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
hit *orc*
The Limpid Spring
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers bash
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

water
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>drink water
You drink the water.
You are not thirsty anymore.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Flowery Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

stat
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>OB: 44%, DB: 48%, PB: 55%, Armour: 83%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wim
py.
Needed: 417,123 xp, 1,714 tp. Lauren: 38. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless (up for  01:51)
- armour (up for  03:02)
- strength (up for  21:32)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shield (up for  25:40)

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Grass Beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

sc
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>139/169 hits, 85/132 mana, and 93/102 moves.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Blooming Vale
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

A sparrow ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Flourishing Valley
Exits: north, east, south, up.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Flourishing Valley
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Field at a Hut
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>> riding a hungry warg.
A black crow ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *orc*

You swiftly dodge *an Orc*'s attempt to pound you.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
order followers assist

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s right hand and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.
You feel bolder.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* LEAVES //SOUTH// riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Flourishing Valley
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Field at a Hut
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a hungry warg.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...


hit *orc*

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers assist
*an Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<< riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* pounds your body.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>west
hit *orc*

A black crow LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers assist
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers bash
You're already fighting!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Abandoned Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Field at a Hut
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.
*an Orc* barely pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>sq
search q
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Fine>order followers assist
order followers bash

You lightly slash *an Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) lightly hits *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>Ok.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>track canina
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>
You dodge a bash from *an Orc* who loses his balance.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Orc*:Hurt>
You barely slash *an Orc*'s right hand and tickle it.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track canina
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

west
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Flourishing Valley
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Field at a Hut
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>track
You stop tracking your victim.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sq
search q
You begin to search...

lead
ope exit
You didn't find anyone.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
*an Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH// riding a hungry warg.
It's already open!

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast quick 'block door' exit
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (down).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

ope exit

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
ride
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Field at a Hut
*an Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), east, south, west. - d:planks.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Orc* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A hungry warg LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>trw
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

lead
You stop searching.

!. cRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ope exit
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already open!

!. cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast quick 'block door' exit
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (down).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* barely pounds your right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>
order followers assist

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>up
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A great, wild boar (AA) sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Hidden Cellar
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: (up). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is here, fighting *an Orc*.
*an Orc* is here, fighting a great, wild boar (AA).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [south], (down).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>up

A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close planks
cast normal 'block door' planks
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...


cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
Ok.
You spray *an Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*an Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.

close planks
cast normal 'colour spray' *orc*
*an Orc* opens the planks.

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You spray *an Orc* with many-coloured rays of bright light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>order followers bash
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.
The planks are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>down
hit *orc*
A Hidden Cellar
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (up).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
hit *orc*
You try to slash *an Orc*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
order followers assist
Ok.
*an Orc* opens the planks.
Armour lasted  04:06
You feel less protected.
*an Orc* barely pounds your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers bash
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>A 
great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s left arm and tickles it.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ope planks
up

The planks are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* has arrived from above.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.
They're already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* pounds your right leg hard.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers assist
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers bash
close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit

*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
close exit
*an Orc* has arrived from above.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>hit *orc*

order followers assist
They're already closed!
You barely slash *an Orc*'s body and tickle it.
*an Orc* pounds your left arm.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* opens the planks.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers bash
Ok.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* opens the planks.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>They're already closed!
*an Orc* opens the planks.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit
Ok.
*an Orc* opens the planks.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves up.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
They're already closed!
The planks are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.
The planks are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

Flimsy Hut
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*an Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], (down).

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>order followers assist
*an Orc* strongly pounds your left leg.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>cl
ose exit
order followers bash
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) lightly hits *an Orc*'s head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit
Ok.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>It's already closed!
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>hit *orc*

It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers assist
order followers bash
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
*an Orc* strongly pounds your left foot AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
close exit
A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* has arrived from below.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Orc* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>order followers bash
hit *orc*
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
close planks
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
close planks
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
close planks
The planks are opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
close planks
They're already closed!
The planks are opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*an Orc* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close planks
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *orc*

*an Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>order followers assist
order followers bash
They're already closed!
You barely slash *an Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
close planks
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>A great, wild boar (AA) joins your fight
.
Ok.
A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
close planks
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
They're already closed!
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>They're already closed!
*an Orc* opens the planks.
You barely slash *an Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
Ok.
*an Orc* opens the planks.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
close planks
*an Orc* opens the planks.
Ok.
*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
*an Orc* opens the planks.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
*an Orc* opens the planks.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks

*an Orc* opens the planks.
A great, wild boar (AA) sends *an Orc* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>Ok.

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>close planks
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>cast n 'earthquake'
They're already closed!

![ cW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *an Orc*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A great, wild boar (AA) barely hits *an Orc*'s body and tickles it.
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast n 'earthquake'
*an Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A great, wild boar (AA) hates your guts!
A great, wild boar (AA) stops following you.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A pack horse stops following you.
A hungry warg says 'Foday your blood xill make gwe moon szine red, Elj.' in Morbeth.


![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *an Orc*:Bad>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A pack horse (MIN) panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

cast n 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pack horse (MIN)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (MIN) is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You slash *an Orc*'s right leg AND --SHATTER-- IT.
*an Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *an Orc*:Dying>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
A great, wild boar (AA) hits *an Orc*'s left foot very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*an Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *an Orc*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *an Orc*:Dying>l

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *an Orc*:Dying>
A great, wild boar (AA) hits *an Orc*'s left foot very hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a hungry warg:Dying>
Flimsy Hut
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
A hungry warg is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {down}. - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a hungry warg:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a hungry warg:Dying>ope lanks

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a hungry warg:Dying>
You don't see any lanks here.
You slash a hungry warg's body extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar (AA)'s attempt to hit you.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>ope planks

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>flee
Ok.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>
You are already attempting to fl
ee!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Hidden Cellar
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: (up). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
37/169 hits, 13/132 mana, and 99/102 moves.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>up
cast normal 'burning hands' *orc*
Flimsy Hut
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
Exits: [south], (down). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Nobody here by that name.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>cast normal 'burning hands' boar
You are too afraid.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>0
cast normal 'burning hands' boar
cha wim
Wimpy removed.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn a great, wild boar (AA).

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a great, wild boar (AA):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
A Hidden Cellar
A shadowy haunt floats here, oblivious to your presence.
Exits: (up). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>up
cast normal 'burning hands' boar
Flimsy Hut
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A great, wild boar (AA) is standing here.
Exits: [south], (down). - d:planks.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn a great, wild boar (AA).
A great, wild boar (AA) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You slash a great, wild boar (AA)'s left hindleg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear a great, wild boar (AA)'s death cry as he collapses.
A great, wild boar (AA) is dead! R.I.P.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a saddlecloth

![ cW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ec3
exa 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
the scalp of Gritty
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (neglected)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a ruby ring
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

####
###
###	Orc was Orcobal (welcome back). Later in undeads
###
####

!O cW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Puck                 - Staircase

!O cW>d
The Corridor
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW>up
Staircase
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O cW>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

ope exit
You hear some clicking noises.

east

down
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!O cW>
Ok.

!O cW>
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (west). - e:panel.

!O cW>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*Pryst the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW>
!O cW>west
Staircase
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), down. - e:panel.
You swiftly dodge *Pryst the Orc*'s attempt to slash you.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) leaves down.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>close exit
flee
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.
A mother eagle (BB) lightly hits *Pryst the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW>up
Staircase
*Pryst the Orc* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Pryst the Orc*.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Pryst the Orc*.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O cW>order followers hit pryst
order followers hit pryst

A mother eagle (BB) barely hits *Pryst the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

!O cW>Ok.
*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pryst the Orc* leaves down.

!O cW>
You failed to control a mother eagle (AA).
Ok.

!O cW>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

!O cW>
*Pryst the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>down

*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) leaves down.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

!O cW *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from above.

!O cW>up
order followers hit pryst

*Pryst the Orc* lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Fine *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>flee
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Fine *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Eldreth narrates 'in'

!O cW HP:Fine>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Pryst the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) LEAVES >>EAST>>.

flee
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
up
order followers hit pryst
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Pryst the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
Vinter narrates 'quake'

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst

*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pryst the Orc* leaves down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from above.
Staircase
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst

*Pryst the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>order followers hit pryst
flee

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Pryst the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Pryst the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.
Bless lasted  07:53
The light of Aman fades away from you.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>Ok.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'earthquake'

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Healthy>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from above.

flee
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Pryst the Orc* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
up
order followers hit pryst
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Pryst the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Pryst the Orc*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Pryst the Orc* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Pryst the Orc* skilfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit
Ok.
*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>flee
*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pryst the Orc* leaves down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>up
Eldreth narrates 'wait'
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) leaves down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit
It's already closed!
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Pryst the Orc* barely pounds your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) leaves down.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Pryst the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Hurt>order followers hit pryst
flee

*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Hurt>A mother eagle (AA) hits *Pryst the Orc*'s right leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Pryst the Orc*'s left arm.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>up
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Pryst the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
up
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [east], down. - e:panel.
*Pryst the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) swiftly dodges a mother eagle (AA)'s attempt to hit him.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
order followers hit pryst
flee

*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.
*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Pryst the Orc*.
*Pryst the Orc* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast normal 'block door' exit
order followers hit pryst
You start to concentrate...
*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pryst the Orc* leaves down.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

You swiftly dodge *Gjurza the Orc* (x)'s attempt to slash you.
*Pryst the Orc* leaves down.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...

*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.

flee
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

####
###
###	This block was soo close
###
####

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>up
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Pryst the Orc*'s left leg and tickles it.
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>order followers hit pryst
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>order followers hit pryst

You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from above.
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit
cast normal 'block door' exit

You swiftly dodge *Gjurza the Orc* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst
It's already closed!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
You swiftly dodge *Gjurza the Orc* (x)'s attempt to slash you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>cast n 'earthquake'

You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You are too afraid.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>down
*Pryst the Orc* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>50
cha wim 50
Wimpy set to: 50

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
east

*Pryst the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Corridor
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
The Corridor
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*Pryst the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>flee

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) starts C A S T I N G...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>cast n 'earthquake'

Mog narrates 'u guys ok ?'
*Pryst the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Armour lasted  03:31
You feel less protected.
*Pryst the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Pryst the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...

*Pryst the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Pryst the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

cast n 'armour'
*Pryst the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) crushes your left leg AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

west
*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

Mog narrates 'i can bllock if u want'
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>up

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>ope exit
*Pryst the Orc* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) lightly crushes your left leg AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled ^^UP^^   ^^UP^^
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [east], down.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
*Pryst the Orc* has arrived from below.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) has arrived from below.
*Pryst the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>ope exit
east

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>It seems to be locked.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>flee
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>up
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>west
west
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
GķthwinŽ narrates 'bashed'

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>order followers hit pryst
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.
GķthwinŽ narrates 'bashed'
You swiftly dodge *Gjurza the Orc* (x)'s attempt to crush you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>ope exit
You have no loyal subjects here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>flee
It seems to be locked.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>west

*Pryst the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>up

*Gjurza the Orc* (x) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
*Pryst the Orc* lightly pounds your left leg AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>ope exit
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Pryst the Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ope exit
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
It seems to be locked.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
up
It seems to be locked.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ope exit
ope exit
east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ope exit
east
Staircase
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Pryst the Orc*.
*Gjurza the Orc* (x) is standing here.
*Pryst the Orc* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
Exits: [east], down.
Mog narrates 'want block ?'

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Gjurza the Orc* (x)'s attempt to crush you.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>It's already open!

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Gjurza the Orc* (x):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, (west). - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit here.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ope exit
east
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
GķthwinŽ narrates 'bashed'

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You don't see any exit here.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>up
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
Tunnel
Exits: up, down.

!= cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Cave
Exits: south, down.

!O cW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
Under an Overhang
Exits: north, east, west.

####
###
###  I pbs, regen a few ticks near hunter and go back waiting for another round.
###
####

!O cW Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O cW Mana:Burning>
GķthwinŽ narrates 'it out'

!O cW Mana:Burning>
GķthwinŽ narrates 'in'

!O cW Mana:Burning>
Eiluvial narrates 'dedlee rips:P'

!O cW Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.

!O cW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!O cW Mana:Burning>hit pony
You strongly slash a pony's body.

!O cW Mana:Burning a pony:Fine>
You strongly slash a pony's right hindfoot AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW Mana:Burning a pony:Hurt>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

!O cW Mana:Burning a pony:Hurt>
You slash a pony's left foreleg hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW a pony:Wounded>
The panel to the east suddenly shatters.

!O cW a pony:Wounded>
You strongly slash a pony's left hindfoot AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW a pony:Bad>l
Staircase
A pony is here, fighting YOU.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

!O cW a pony:Bad>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW a pony:Bad>
You hear some very close noise from the east.

!O cW a pony:Bad>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* lightly hits your right hand and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine a pony:Bad>f

You strongly slash a pony's left forefoot AND --SHATTER-- IT.

!O cW HP:Fine a pony:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, #west#. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine>
A large troll tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!O cW HP:Fine a large troll:Healthy>
A huge stone troll barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine a large troll:Healthy>
west
flee

!O cW HP:Fine a large troll:Healthy>west

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine a large troll:Healthy>west
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Fine a large troll:Healthy>west
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: #east#, down. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>
The Corridor
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Healthy>ye bah
order followers assist
Ok.
You lightly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>f
order followers assist
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine>f
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers hit wroom
The Corridor
Exits: [north], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
order followers hit wroom
The Corridor
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s right wing extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine>A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers hit wroom
west
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers hit wroom
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left foot and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body very hard.

!O cW HP:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>cast normal 'fire' wroom
Sorry, you can't do that, you don't have any idea about it!

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from above.

!O cW HP:Fine>
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
A mother eagle (AA) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to hit him.
A mother eagle (BB) approaches *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to hit him.
Ok.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Fine>
A mother eagle (BB) lightly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers hit wroom
You have no loyal subjects here.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit wroom
west
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit wroom
order followers assist
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine>
You lightly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickle it.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Fine>east
hit wroom
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers assist
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
hit wroom
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.

!O cW HP:Fine>order followers assist
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Fine>
Your attempt to slash *Wroom the Cave Troll* fails.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
A mother eagle (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s head hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>flee

*Wroom the Cave Troll* barely hits your head and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Fine>up
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, down. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine>hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>order followers assist
You're already fighting!
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You strongly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
Armour lasted  07:03
You feel less protected.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits your left leg hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O cW HP:Fine *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You Fled //DOWN//   //DOWN//
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Fine>west
cast n 'armour'
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

!O cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

up
*Wroom the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left arm.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
order followers hit wroom
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: #east#, down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom
*Wroom the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left hand and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>tawroom
order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>order followers hit wroom
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>Ok.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You lightly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom
order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left leg.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>flee
west
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right hand hard and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west
west

*Wroom the Cave Troll* BASHES YOU!!!.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>west

A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee east.
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, #west#. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
Exits: #east#, down. - w:staircase.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A mother eagle (BB) barely hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, #west#. - w:staircase.
You swiftly dodge a large troll's attempt to smite you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge stone troll barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a large troll:Healthy>north
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
Exits: #east#, down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...

*Wroom the Cave Troll* sends a mother eagle (AA) sprawling with a powerful bash.
A mother eagle (BB) lightly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* stops using a black candle.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* holds a black candle.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body very hard.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

Your magic armour is revitalised.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
Ok.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>down

You bleed from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up. - e:panel.
A mother eagle (AA) seems to have recovered her senses.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You failed to control a mother eagle (BB).
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
up
order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: #east#, down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>a wroom
Who do you want to assist?

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>down
order followers hit wroom
The Corridor
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here tapping.
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (BB)'s body extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* taps his foot impatiently.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

*Wroom the Cave Troll* taps his foot impatiently.

eat food
GķthwinŽ narrates 'it abd'

GķthwinŽ narrates 'it abd'

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
west
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up
The Corridor
Exits: [north], east, [south], up.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear some very close noise from above.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: #east#, down.
You swiftly dodge *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>order followers hit wroom
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot hard.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg hard.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vinter narrates 'emrevo'

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>scou e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {east}, down. - e:panel.

You stop scouting.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
A trained horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, #west#. - w:staircase.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: #east#, down. - e:panel.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, #west#. - w:staircase.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track wroom

Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>scout north
You quietly scout northwards...

Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:staircase.

You stop scouting.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>scout east
You quietly scout eastwards...

In a Dark Chamber
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:staircase.

You stop scouting.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
order followers hit wroom
In a Dark Chamber
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A mother eagle (AA) tries to hit *Wroom the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
cast quick 'colour spray' wroom
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
west
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
Exits: north, east, #west#.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Gelmir narrates 'n'

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track wroom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

GķthwinŽ narrates 'shiiitt'

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Gelmir narrates 'no'

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

GķthwinŽ narrates 'pryst'

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Staircase
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is resting here.
Exits: #east#, down. - w:staircase.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits your body.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left leg hard.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
They aren't here.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Wroom the Cave Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>hit wroom
You're already fighting!
GķthwinŽ narrates 'and co in there - damn'

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>order followers hit wroom
You're already fighting!
*Wroom the Cave Troll* lightly hits your left leg.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You lightly slash *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s body hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Wroom the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>order followers hit wroom
They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, #west#. - w:staircase.
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right arm hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (BB)'s body extremely hard.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>track wroom

order followers hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

order followers hit wroom
east
east
You stop searching.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left hand AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.	### 1

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west. - w:staircase.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Tunnel
Exits: west, up.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
Ok.

!= cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
In a Dark Chamber
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A large troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>hit wroom
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>flee
They aren't here.
You feel bolder.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>cha mood wimpy
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Deep inside a Dark Chamber
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Wroom the Cave Troll*.
Exits: north, east, #west#.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.	### 6

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom
hit wroom

*Wroom the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.	### 7

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit wroom

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* hits a mother eagle (BB)'s right wing extremely hard.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

order followers hit wroom

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s right foot hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Wroom the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Wroom the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You bleed from open wounds.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

!O cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>exa corpse
g coins all.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a black candle
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (well-maintained)
a plain pair of sleeves (worn out)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (neglected)
a horned helmet (worn out)
a plain shirt (flawless)
a rough wooden horn
a water skin
a hunting knife (marred)
a jewel-encrusted goblet
a sturdy rope
a black candle
a black candle
a cross-pein hammer
a black warg fur (worn)
a large sack
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a pale blue stone
a broad silver belt
a black warg fur (flawless)
a black candle


####
###
###	Later in necro tunnels
###
####

The Sacked Chamber
Exits: [south], west.

![ cW Mana:Burning>
The door is opened from the other side.

![ cW Mana:Burning>l

*Gjurza the Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW Mana:Burning>close exit
close exit
*Gjurza the Orc* closes the door.
*Pryst the Orc* lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.
The Sacked Chamber
*Gjurza the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Pryst the Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: {south}, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>cast n 'earthquake'
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

close exit
flee
*Gjurza the Orc* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Gjurza the Orc* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

*Gjurza the Orc* starts C A S T I N G...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A hungry warg says 'I fill feed you wo my cubs, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg says 'Today your blood xill make the moon swine red, Elf.' in Morbeth.
A hungry warg barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>It's already closed!
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.
A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
*Gjurza the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gjurza the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Tomb of RalgŻnd
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
*Gjurza the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Gjurza the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Gjurza the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope exit

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
east
You don't see any exit here.

*Pryst the Orc* LEAVES >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>order followers hit pryst
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Sacked Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gjurza the Orc* is standing here.
*Pryst the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A mother eagle (AA) barely hits *Pryst the Orc*'s head and tickles it.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
close exit
The Tomb of RalgŻnd
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: east.

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast normal 'block door' exit
The Sacked Chamber
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Gjurza the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
Exits: [south], west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A mother eagle (AA) approaches *Gjurza the Orc*, trying to hit him.

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*Pryst the Orc* lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

west
*Gjurza the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gjurza the Orc* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

*Gjurza the Orc* ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

*Pryst the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Pryst the Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
The Tomb of RalgŻnd
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers hit pryst

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

*Gjurza the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
order followers hit pryst
You have no loyal subjects here.

####
###
###	This just made me laugh. How stupid can you be? :)
###
####

The Tomb of RalgŻnd
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>

*Pryst the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
*Pryst the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Gjurza the Orc* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits your left arm AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.

o[ cW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Pryst the Orc*:Hurt>
You feel a sharp pain there!
Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...

####
###
###	Got all eq back though (thanks).
###
####
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2014/05/03 04:41, Orcobal: 
Frown.

2014/05/03 07:44, Wroom: 
Hmmm I couldnt manage to tap those candles!

2014/05/03 10:52, Drogtash: 
But you bashed the eagle atleast :)

2014/05/03 11:01, Wroom: 
Nods puck was not supposed to be there. Arrived moveless and drunk :)

2014/05/03 11:51, Mosh:   
This made me giggle too :)
*Wroom the Cave Troll* is standing here tapping.

2014/05/03 12:48, Elfan:   
The candles might just have been empty.

Were you moveless at the end? Holding the black candle wouldn't have helped you with that.

2014/05/03 12:58, Wroom: 
Yeah died exhausted. Man I had 3-4 full candles I think but as you can see I was just tapping(social emote). Perhaps if i slept both eagles I could survive but I doubt it. Glad I didnt sundie drunk atleast :)

2014/05/03 14:49, Snarp:   
Some impressive kills and some bad luck at the end, the last fight would have been interesting.

2014/05/03 21:32, Wrecker:   
as always great log! keep them coming

2014/05/04 00:28, Razoor: 
Nice fighting. I wish more people would realize how crazy pukemages are and how you can pretty much beat 2 really good players with 2 eagles even at L24. Gives some perspective to the L50+ who wants to fight with even numbers ;) Good job showing them how it's done!

2014/05/04 01:28, Telessar:   
Gonna guess Razoor did not read the log -_-


2014/05/04 03:45, Ryalnos:   
I get it, 'earthquake'

2014/05/04 04:00, Telessar:   
Mmm? lvl 24 pukemage can do that shit (a level 25 bn could do it too if it could charm 2 eagles or 2 lithes), it's just this log doesn't really show it?

2014/05/04 13:57, Lagarion: 
@Razoor: where did he beat them? Even he played good he got them once hurt+wounded and survived awful, second time he got Pryst to hurt/dunno Gjurza and died, I doubt he had much chances to win even with two eagles (he had just 3 stored quakes right?).


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back