Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
More bloodstains in Hunter! (Beebop)comments   back
(3751 hits. Posted 2014/05/10)
You hit an orc slavemaster's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Wounded>

An orc slavemaster barely whips your left arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Wounded>

Basturasva (bas) sends an orc slavemaster sprawling with a powerful bash.
Dreg tells the group 'pukes hunter'

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Wounded>

You hit an orc slavemaster's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Awful>
sa oh pukes hunter
emote bops: oh pukes hunter
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Awful>
time

Basturasva (bas) porisee: ooh

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Awful>
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:45:46 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

o[ CW HP:Fine an orc slavemaster:Awful>

Basturasva (bas) hits an orc slavemaster's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear an orc slavemaster's death cry as he collapses.
An orc slavemaster is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
t dreg we can run there
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west

With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
The corpse of an elven slave is lying here.
Exits: north, east.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>north

Underground Stream
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east

north
Sharp Bend
The butchered corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: north, west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW>
west
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW>
Slave Pits
The corpse of an elven slave is lying here.
The corpse of an elven slave is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of an elven slave is lying here.
The corpse of an elven slave is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.
Basturasva (bas) nods solemnly.

o[ CW>
west
Drafty Tunnel
Exits: east, ^up^.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

o[ CW>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The sky is dark outside.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:45:51 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

o[ CW>
map dark
   Influence of Sauron on Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |         =================== |
     |        =====================|
     |       =======X==============|
     |   -  =======================|
     |  ----=======================|
     |-----========================|
     |    -========================|
     |    =========================|
     |    =========================|
     |    =========================|
     |    =========================|
     |    =========================|
     |   ========++================|
     |  .-=====++++================|
     |... =========================|
      -----------------------------

o[ CW>
sa lets go?
emote bops: lets go?
Ok.

o[ CW>

Basturasva (bas) nods solemnly.

o[ CW>

Dreg tells the group 'they have portal i think'

o[ CW>
t dreg ready to enter? I run there
Ok.

o[ CW>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
sco
714/714 hits and 144/146 moves.

o[ CW>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The sky is dark outside.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:46:05 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

o[ CW>

Dreg tells the group 'ok but wait'

o[ CW>
t dreg ok waiting
Ok.
Dreg tells the group 'i track'

o[ CW>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The sky is dark outside.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:46:11 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

o[ CW>
#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]
sa lets target eldreth?
emote bops: lets target eldreth?
Ok.

o[ CW>
#   $targ set to {eldreth}[local]
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Basturasva           - Drafty Tunnel
Beebop               - Drafty Tunnel

o[ CW>
cha moo agg
Basturasva (bas) porisee: sure
Ok.

o[ CW>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The sky is dark outside.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:46:17 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

o[ CW>

Dreg tells the group 'yeah ok its those 2 i think'

o[ CW>
t dreg going then
Ok.

o[ CW>
#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]

Dreg tells the group 'lets try'

o[ CW>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
st
You are already standing.

o[ CW>
u
A Slag Pit
Exits: ^south^, down.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from below.

o< CW>

Basturasva (bas) nods solemnly.

o< CW>south

Rocky Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.

o< CW>east

east
east
Rocky Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

o< CW>
Rocky Path
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

o< CW>
Rocky Path
Dreg the Black Númenórean is standing here.
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

!< CW>south

End of the Path
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Creed the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^, [west]. - s:fence w:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.

!< CW>

Dreg has arrived from the north.

!< CW>
hit *elf*
bash *elf*
*Creed the Dwarf* intercepts Basturasva (bas)'s blow.
Basturasva (bas) hits *Creed the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*Creed the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You hit *Creed the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
A warhorse now follows *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*.

!< CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Healthy>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

!< CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Healthy>

Dreg leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

!< CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Healthy>

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* opens the woodendoor.

!< CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Healthy>

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Creed the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

o< CW>

Basturasva (bas) closes the fence.

o< CW>

The fence is opened from the other side.
Basturasva (bas) closes the fence.

o< CW>
dwar
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o< CW>

The fence is opened from the other side.

o< CW>
#   $targ set to {*dwarf*}[local]

The fence closes quietly.

o< CW>hit *dwarf*

They aren't here.

o< CW>
hit *dwarf*
south
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o< CW>
south
The fence seems to be closed.

o< CW>
They aren't here.

o< CW>open exit s

The fence seems to be closed.

o< CW>s

close exit n
Ok.

o< CW>hit *dwarf*

bash *dwarf*
Animal Pen
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A pig is here, covered in mud.
Dreg the Black Númenórean is here, fighting *Creed the Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ^(north)^. - s:fence w:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.
Dreg closes the fence.

![ CW>
It's already closed!

![ CW>
You hit *Creed the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>
Basturasva (bas) hits *Creed the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Dreg narrates 's'
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.


*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Dreg swiftly dodges *Creed the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound him.


*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Your bash at *Creed the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
Dreg barely slashes *Creed the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>

*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>
time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10am on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:46:38 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>

Dreg fails to slash *Creed the Dwarf*.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Hurt Dreg:Fine>
sa dont block

You hit *Creed the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
emote bops: dont block                <---- Under darkness during day afterall!
Ok.
Dreg opens the fence.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>

Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
Ok.
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

Dreg barely slashes *Creed the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
Basturasva (bas) hits *Creed the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Wounded Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
You hit *Creed the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
*Creed the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
Dreg barely slashes *Creed the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
*Creed the Dwarf* opens the fence.
Dreg closes the fence.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Creed the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Bad Dreg:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
You hit *Creed the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Awful Dreg:Fine>
close exit
*Creed the Dwarf* opens the fence.
Basturasva (bas) closes the fence.
It's already closed!
Basturasva (bas) hits *Creed the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Creed the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
*Creed the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>open exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Creed the Dwarf*:Dying Dreg:Fine>
It's already closed!
Dreg panics, and attempts to flee.
Dreg slashes *Creed the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Creed the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Creed the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Creed the Dwarf*.

![ CW>
It's already closed!

![ CW>
It's already closed!
Dreg opens the fence.

![ CW>
Dreg leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.
It's already open!

o[ CW>exa corpse

corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a butcher knife (flawless)
the scalp of Creed
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with some sets of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a butcher knife (flawless)
a water skin
a small wooden box
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)

o[ CW>
north
End of the Path
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Dreg the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^(south)^, -(west)-. - s:fence w:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.
Dreg leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

o< CW>
west
west
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: ^(east)^, west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
south
Sleeping Quarters
There are three straw pallets here.
Exits: north.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
north
east
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
hit *dwarf*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: ^(east)^, west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>
#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]
close exit e
Ok.

![ CW>west

hit *elf*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
Basturasva (bas) tries to hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, but he manages to keep him at bay.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* lightly stabs Basturasva (bas)'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW>
You hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Basturasva (bas):Fine>bash *elf*

east
hit *elf*
bash *elf*
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: [east], west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>
west
You don't see any *elf* here.

![ CW>
hit *elf*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>north

hit *elf*
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
south
You approach *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
Basturasva (bas) approaches *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

You don't see any exit here.
You swiftly dodge *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to stab you.

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>south

hit *elf*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
You approach *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
bash *elf*

Basturasva (bas) hits *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
east
hit *elf*
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW>close exit

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
Dreg tells the group 'bah'

![ CW>
You lightly hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

close exit
Basturasva (bas) approaches *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit
close exit

It's already closed!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
It's already closed!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*
west

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
hit *elf*
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
You see two pieces of raw meat on the ground.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* lightly stabs your left hand and tickles it.
You strongly hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>south

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>hit *elf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Basturasva (bas) leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Dreg tells the group 'eldreth i dunno where it is'

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Basturasva (bas) approaches *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
You approach *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Fine>
It's already closed!
You hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Fine>
close exit

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>west

hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You approach *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
north
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
You approach *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
Basturasva (bas) stops following you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!
Basturasva (bas) hits *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* stabs your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

They aren't here.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
You hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

hit *elf*
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
hit *elf*
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
Sleeping Quarters
You see three straw pallets on the ground.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine>north

hit *elf*
They aren't here.
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
north
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves south.
A dales-pony leaves south.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

hit *elf*
You hear some very close noise from the south.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: ^(east)^, west.
Basturasva (bas) closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You hit *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Eldreth the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Eldreth the Noldorin Elf*.
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* lightly slashes Basturasva (bas)'s body and tickles it.
Basturasva (bas) closes the woodendoor.
*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Healthy>close exit

It's already closed!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit

It's already open!
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee

*Ronus the Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Healthy>
east
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>open exit

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: ^(east)^, west.
*Ronus the Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ok.
*Ronus the Dwarf* closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>west

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva narrates 'more'

![ CW HP:Fine>
mnar
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>nar fight

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>nar fight

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]


*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit east seems to blur for a while.
You strongly hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *elf*

Dreg narrates 'bash?'
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *elf*

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
close exit
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>open exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine>
close exit
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine>
It's already closed!
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>hit *elf*

You approach *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>hit *elf*


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>

*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee

Dreg narrates 'bash exit'
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You strongly hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
open exit

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Dreg narrates 'basz woudondool'        <---- hmm!
Basturasva (bas) leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
bash exit
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
cha moo wim
Ok.
Basturasva (bas) leaves north.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>
exit
east
North - Kitchen - e:woodendoor.
East - Inside the Hut - e:woodendoor.
South - Sleeping Quarters - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Basturasva (bas) leaves east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash exit
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right arm.
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Nothing seems to happen.
Dreg narrates 'basv hunter'
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s left hand extremely hard and tickles it.


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* stops following *Ronus the Dwarf*.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using the slender Elven sword.
*Ronus the Dwarf* holds an obsidian eye.


*Ronus the Dwarf* points an obsidian eye at Basturasva (bas).


*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using an obsidian eye.
*Ronus the Dwarf* skilfully draws the slender Elven sword.


flee
*Ronus the Dwarf*'s blade starts to glow very brightly!


*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using the slender Elven sword.
*Ronus the Dwarf* holds an obsidian eye.


*Ronus the Dwarf* points an obsidian eye at Basturasva (bas).


*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using an obsidian eye.
*Ronus the Dwarf* skilfully draws the slender Elven sword.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Basturasva (bas) shiver in pain.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using the slender Elven sword.
*Ronus the Dwarf* holds an obsidian eye.


*Ronus the Dwarf* points an obsidian eye at Basturasva (bas).

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Ronus the Dwarf* stops using an obsidian eye.
*Ronus the Dwarf* skilfully draws the slender Elven sword.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) sends *Ronus the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash exit

Nothing seems to happen.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Basturasva (bas) shiver in pain.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Dreg tells the group 'i am outside bahhh'
*Ronus the Dwarf*'s blade starts to glow very brightly!
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.


Basturasva (bas) approaches *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.


bash exit
Basturasva (bas) swiftly dodges *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash him.


![ CW HP:Fine>
The will blocking the woodendoor resisted your bash.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves west.


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.


Basturasva (bas) leaves west.


flee
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


nar resist
time
*Ronus the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.


Dreg narrates 'pakes portih hufter'

![ CW HP:Fine *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Ok.
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s right foot.
You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Fine *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12pm on Hevensday, the 15th of Forelithe, Year 2993 of the Third Age.
The present Tan Istar, head of the Istari Council, is Reddas.
Real time is Sat May 10 17:47:44 2014 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Fri May  9 18:28:21 2014 GMT.

![ CW HP:Fine *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Basturasva narrates 'lin'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
cha moo agg
Basturasva (bas) leaves north.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You lightly hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You swiftly dodge *Ronus the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
#   $targ set to {linenthel}[local]
east
down
hit linenthel
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Linenthel the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine Basturasva (bas):Hurt>
hit linenthel
You're already fighting!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine Basturasva (bas):Hurt>
bash linenthel
Basturasva (bas) sends *Linenthel the Half-Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.


Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.


*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
hit linenthel
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
*Ronus the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Basturasva (bas)'s attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Linenthel the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You try to hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash linenthel

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash linenthel
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash linenthel
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash linenthel

Dreg narrates 'olcs, kageh es hunkal'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* stops following *Ronus the Dwarf*.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* now follows *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.


*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts Basturasva (bas)'s blow.


*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

flee

Your bash at *Linenthel the Half-Elf* sends her sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>

east
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
hit linenthel
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
nar linennthel
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s left hand.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
flee
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
east
hit linenthel
bash linenthel
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine Basturasva (bas):Hurt>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east

hit linenthel
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
bash linenthel
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>east

hit linenthel
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is resting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts Basturasva (bas)'s blow.
Basturasva (bas) approaches *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ronus the Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>nar ronus

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>flee

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* whistles appreciatively.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Basturasva (bas) shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s right hand extremely hard.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Wounded>
#   $targ set to {ronus}[local]
bash ronus

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* joins *Ronus the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


east
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.


Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
hit ronus

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>bash ronus

You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* holds a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* makes some impressive smoke rings.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.


*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
hit ronus
t group do ronus
You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Basturasva (bas) shiver in pain.


Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>
hit ronus
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>bash ronus

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.


*Linenthel the Half-Elf* draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>

Basturasva tells you 'nods'

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>west

hit ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your right arm and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>
east
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash ronus

Basturasva (bas) tries to hit *Ronus the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.


west
hit ronus
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into her.


*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your head very hard.


*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


As *Maaskantje the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.


As *Linenthel the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* gets a black scroll from a sable pouch.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* begins to recite a blue scroll.
Your bash at *Ronus the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins to recite a black scroll.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* heals *Ronus the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

Dreg narrates 'tlefz if tizo'

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash ronus

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash ronus

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* heals *Ronus the Dwarf*.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* drains *Ronus the Dwarf* who suddenly seems to be weaker.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>bash ronus

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash ronus
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash ronus

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash ronus

Dreg narrates '1 gn wore'

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash ronus
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* joins *Ronus the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash ronus
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>prot bas

flee
You will now try to protect Basturasva (bas).
*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
hit ronus
You swiftly dodge *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hit ronus

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You fail to intercept *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s blow.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your left arm very hard.


*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
west
You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit ronus

They aren't here.
You hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Ronus the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
get flask pack
quaff flask
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
bash ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left arm and tickles it.


![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east

Dreg narrates '2 orcs poo'
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
hit ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt Basturasva (bas):Wounded>bash ronus

You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.


Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left hand hard.


Your bash at *Ronus the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered her senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>#   $targ set to {ronus}[local]


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* heroically rescues *Ronus the Dwarf*.
*Ronus the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
flee

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
east
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit ronus
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>bash ronus

You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded Basturasva (bas):Wounded>
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.


Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.


Your bash at *Ronus the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Wounded>
l
Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
cha moo agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
hit ronus
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
bash ronus

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.


![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

You swiftly dodge *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

hit ronus

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
bash ronus
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Bash what or whom?
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hit ronus

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad Basturasva (bas):Wounded>east

bash ronus
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s left hand hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad Basturasva (bas):Bad>
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
hit ronus
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
east
hit ronus
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
west
*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit ronus

flee
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
hit ronus
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
get flask pack
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
Basturasva (bas) leaves east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>quaff flask

east
hit ronus
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
bash ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
flee

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east

hit ronus

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
bash ronus
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas).
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Ronus the Dwarf*.
Exits: [east], west.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.
You barely hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
flee
east
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit ronus

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
east
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
hit ronus

*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
A dales-pony leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves east.
A dales-pony leaves east.
Basturasva (bas) leaves east.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
hit ronus
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east
hit ronus

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s left hand.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit Basturasva (bas).

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* slashes your left foot hard.
*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
hit ronus

Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
flee

You hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
#   $targ set to {ronus}[local]
south
Sleeping Quarters
On the ground, there are three straw pallets.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north

Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north

Kitchen
A large piece of cheese has been placed here.
There are two pieces of raw meat here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south

east
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>hit ronus

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: [east], west. - e:woodendoor.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash ronus

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
flee
east
hit ronus
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
bash ronus
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
*Ronus the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
You swiftly dodge *Ronus the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.


Basturasva (bas) tries to hit *Ronus the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.


*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit ronus

east
You're already fighting!
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
east
hit ronus
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - s:fence w:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hit ronus

Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here reading a scroll.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You approach *Ronus the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Ronus the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your body hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
hit ronus
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>

You intercept *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s blow.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* heals *Ronus the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

You swiftly dodge *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatters it.
*Ronus the Dwarf* slashes your right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* joins *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s fight.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>

Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
east

*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
hit ronus
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is standing here.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [east], west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.
You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>hit ronus

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>
bash ronus
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

west

hit ronus
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.


*Ronus the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ronus the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You swiftly dodge *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
flee

*Ronus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
get flask pack
You can't find a flask in the pack.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>quaff flask

You don't have a flask.
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>hit ronus

Basturasva (bas) leaves west.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Ronus the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash ronus

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*Ronus the Dwarf* strongly slashes your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
hit ronus
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Bad>
bash ronus

You hit *Ronus the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
You swiftly dodge *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.


You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Ronus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>

Basturasva (bas) hits *Ronus the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Ronus the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>hit ronus

bash ronus
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* strongly slashes your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

#   $targ set to {*elf*}[local]

You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Ronus the Dwarf*:Awful>
hit *elf*
You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ronus the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ronus the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a crimson pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets an imposing, golden mantle from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets an obsidian eye from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a wooden pipe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a sapphire ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets an icy ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a shining breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a large visored helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a shining pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a pair of lobstered steel gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a shining pair of vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a black runed dagger in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a crimson pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts an imposing, golden mantle in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts an obsidian eye in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a sapphire ring in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts an icy ring in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a pale blue stone in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a necklace in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a shining breastplate in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a large visored helmet in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a shining pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a pair of lobstered steel gauntlets in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a shining pair of vambraces in a leather backpack.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* puts a bejewelled shield in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a jade bracelet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets the slender Elven sword from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a gem-inlaid knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
bash *elf*

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
bash *elf*
Basturasva (bas) approaches *Linenthel the Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.


Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s right hand.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
The evil power begins to regress...


Basturasva narrates 'lin'


*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets an obsidian eye from a leather backpack.

nar we winning

Your bash at *Maaskantje the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You are too tired to narrate.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Fine>

You hit *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s left hand hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

Basturasva (bas) hits *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s head hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
#   $targ set to {linenthel}[local]
flee
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A warhorse leaves west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Living Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
On the table, there are a butcher knife and a pan.
The corpse of a hunter is lying here.
A tall and strong hunter is standing here.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south. - e:woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
east
hit linenthel
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.
You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>bash linenthel

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
You don't see any linenthel here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
north
You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel

*Linenthel the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
east
You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
east
You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
east
You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>east

You are too exhausted.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
1drs
sc
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
east
88/714 hits and 0/146 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
Inside the Hut
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Basturasva the Cave Troll (bas) is here, fighting *Linenthel the Half-Elf*.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Basturasva (bas) (glowing).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
Basturasva (bas) panics, and attempts to flee.
Basturasva (bas) leaves west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the west.
You strongly hit *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s head and shatter it.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

Basturasva (bas) strongly hits *Linenthel the Half-Elf*'s head and shatters it.
As *Maaskantje the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted *Linenthel the Half-Elf*:Bad>
bash linenthel
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Linenthel the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>

Basturasva (bas) approaches *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
cha moo agg
Ok.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>

As *Maaskantje the Half-Elf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the woodendoor, there is an explosion.
The woodendoor seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
#   $door set to {exit}[local]
close exit

Basturasva (bas) hits *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>close exit

hit linenthel
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>close exit

close exit
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* opens the woodendoor.
They aren't here.
Basturasva (bas) leaves east.
Dreg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel
It's already closed!
Dreg opens the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>hit linenthel

*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* opens the woodendoor.
Dreg closes the woodendoor.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
hit linenthel
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
close exit
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* opens the woodendoor.
Basturasva (bas) has arrived from the east.
Dreg closes the woodendoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
It's already closed!
Basturasva (bas) hits *Maaskantje the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* slashes Basturasva (bas)'s body.

![ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>close exit

It's already closed!
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* opens the woodendoor.
Canina the Tarkhnarb Orc- has arrived from the east.
Jir has arrived from the east.
A trained horse has arrived from the east.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Maaskantje the Half-Elf* leaves east.




*Linenthel worded. Both got away!*

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2014/05/10 20:05, Basturasva: 
Was fun fight.

2014/05/10 22:39, Maaskantje:   
Manual scrolling/rocking/poor targeting by us, but good fight anyhow!

2014/05/11 07:28, Nimfea: 
Got to love the lure, hihi. Thanks for sharing your fun, nice log

2014/05/11 08:17, Breaux: 
nice log. looked like a painful ride for ronus once sanc dropped

2014/05/11 16:56, Drogtash: 
Hah, what was Dreg doing? And pukes? :O nice log

2014/05/12 08:13, Devastator: 
I liked this log, looks like good fun :-)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back