Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Die already! ....please? (Glaran)comments   back
  
(13 ratings and 2285 hits. Posted 2014/09/16)
*Glaran the Half-Dwarf*
Date: 16.09.2014



> Heard that there might be a trollie Moors, and lo and behold - there was!
> Ran all the way from Bree on my stumpyfeets.


Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CR Mana:Hot>
north
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CR Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
bash *troll*

High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
You don't see any *troll* here.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
east
kill *troll*
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!: CR Mana:Hot>bash *troll*

They aren't here.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
You don't see any *troll* here.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
west
High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
east
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!: CR Mana:Hot>
east
High Moor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

Aha, you have found your victim!

!: CR Mana:Hot>
kill *troll*
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s right leg extremely hard and tickle it.

!: CR Mana:Hot *Soart the Cave Troll*:Fine>bash *troll*

*Soart the Cave Troll* strongly hits your left arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Soart the Cave Troll* giggles.
Boucica has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.


> Wow, nice timing!


Boucica begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Soart the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Soart the Cave Troll*:Fine>
cha spell quick
cast 'lightning' *troll*
Ok.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Soart the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' *troll*
cast 'lightning' *troll*
Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Soart the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' *troll*
cast 'lightning' *troll*
Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Soart the Cave Troll*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' *troll*
Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' *troll*
bash
*Soart the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

Boucica begins some strange incantations...

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

kill *troll*
A Thicket of Silvery Firs
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

You approach *Soart the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>kill *troll*

Boucica has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your body and tickles it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Boucica begins some strange incantations...
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica leaves east riding a warhorse.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
High Moor
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

You approach *Soart the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
kill *troll*
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
High Moors
Exits: east, south, west.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

They aren't here.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
High Moors
Exits: east, south.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
cha spell normal
Ok.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
High Moors
Boucica the Half-Elf is here, riding a warhorse, fighting *Soart the Cave Troll*.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is here, fighting Boucica.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Boucica panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
bash
Bash what or whom?

!: CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
kill *troll*
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash

Boucica has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Boucica has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

Boucica has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Boucica leaves west riding a warhorse.
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Boucica the Half-Elf is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

Boucica leaves west riding a warhorse.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
You cannot ride there.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

A large rabbit has arrived from the east.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

You stop tracking your victim.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
You cannot ride there.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Edge of a Range of Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Broken Hills
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Edge of a Range of Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.
BLESS DOWN!

north
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

bles
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
c norm 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.
lead

You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* strongly hits your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s body very hard.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
flee
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
ri
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
bash *troll*
Path to the Misty Mountains
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You don't see any *troll* here.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Junction in the Path
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
A partridge attempts to hide in the undergrowth.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!% CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.

Bend in the Great East Road
Exits: -north-, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Great East Road through a Rocky Gully
Exits: =east=, =west=.

west
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Great East Road West of a Gully
Exits: =east=, =west=.

west
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Great East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Lightly-wooded Roadside
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
The remains of a mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: east. - n:forestwall.
You see some frost on the ground now.

east
Hmm... you have lost the track.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
The remains of a mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
north
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Deep within the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

An ugly forest troll has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
t boucica in undergrowth, come
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

An ugly forest troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Healthy>

You pound an ugly forest troll's right foot extremely hard.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Fine>
bd
bash disengage

An ugly forest troll says 'Ye not moxe. Me crusv ya'!'
Your bash at an ugly forest troll sends him sprawling.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 137%, DB: 33%, PB: 35%, Armour: 94%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,098,291 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- bless
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- breath of briskness
- strength
- shield
- armour

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
say ungr
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica disbands her group.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica raises her hand.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
gr boucica
Boucica is now a group member.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica starts following you.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
op undergrowth
d
close exit
Deep within the Trollshaws
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A Stinking Burrow
The corpse of a bent, drooling troll is lying here.
A bent, emaciated, drooling troll looks at you with insanity in his eyes.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - d:undergrowth.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*

Boucica begins some strange incantations...

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close exit
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s right foot very hard.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
*Soart the Cave Troll* opens the rottenroots.
Ok.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>bash

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Soart the Cave Troll* opens the rottenroots.

ARMOUR DOWN!
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your body and tickles it.
close exit

A bent, drooling troll strongly pounds your body and tickles it.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

A bent, drooling troll says 'I zill xunt you until you're dead, Djarf!'

Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Boucica throws a fireball at *Soart the Cave Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

You feel bolder.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Soart the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.
A bent, drooling troll pounds your head and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Ok.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
close exit
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
close exit
Boucica begins some strange incantations...
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
close exit
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

A bent, drooling troll lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
bash *troll*

Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Boucica begins some strange incantations...

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
cast 'lightning' *troll*
You start to concentrate...

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
A bent, drooling troll sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Boucica utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Boucica throws a fireball at *Soart the Cave Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Soart the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
close exit

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
A bent, drooling troll pounds your head and tickles it.

close exit

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Soart the Cave Troll* opens the rottenroots.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your body hard.

close exit

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
close exit

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves up.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Healthy>close exit


A bent, drooling troll lightly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Healthy>
open exit

Boucica leaves up.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Healthy>

A bent, drooling troll lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Healthy>

Your head stops stinging.
You pound a bent, drooling troll's right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>flee

They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
They're already closed!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
Ok.

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
They're already open!

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>

!O C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a bent, drooling troll:Fine>
open exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Deep within the Trollshaws
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - u:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You don't see any exit here.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

east
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>kill *troll*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Boucica has arrived from the east.
A brutish forest troll lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Healthy>south

kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dark Trollshaws
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf says 'I vill zunw you unxil you're dead, Dvarg!'

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>
west

A brutish forest troll has arrived from the west.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>flee

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>

A brutish forest troll lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deep within the Trollshaws
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south

Trollshaws
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
kill *troll*
Deep within the Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
kill *troll*
They aren't here.
An ugly forest troll barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You pound an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm an ugly forest troll:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Trollshaws
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Boucica the Half-Elf is standing here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south. - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Boucica leaves south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A brutish forest troll barely hits your body and tickles it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Fine>

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Fine>

You pound a brutish forest troll's body extremely hard.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
Dense Pine Forest
Boucica the Half-Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Towering Pines
Some thick writhing vines whip all around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - u:darkcanopy.
You swiftly dodge a thick tangle of vines' attempt to hit you.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a thick tangle of vines:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Border of a Forested Plateau
Exits: north, south, west. - u:darkcanopy.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Your legs feel heavier.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
Scattered Pines atop an Embankment
Exits: north, \south/, west, down.

!. C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
Dense Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
Trollshaws
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
look
Trollshaws
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Trollshaws
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Deep within the Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:undergrowth.
A brutish forest troll barely hits your right arm and tickles it.
You swiftly dodge a mass of vines' attempt to hit you.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Healthy>

An ugly forest troll leaves east.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Healthy>

You pound a brutish forest troll's left arm hard and tickle it.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a brutish forest troll:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Stinking Burrow
The corpse of a bent, drooling troll is lying here.
A bent, emaciated, drooling troll looks at you with insanity in his eyes.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (up). - d:undergrowth.

!O C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
up
Deep within the Trollshaws
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down). - d:undergrowth.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some frost on the ground now.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north

Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
t boucica he bad
Ok.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, west.

!f C HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ri
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Boucica tells you 'am oom.. and moveless'

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

north
You stop searching.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Trollshaws
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
Lush Field
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
tt
In a Dense Forest
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

north
You stop searching.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
In a Dense Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>tt

track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
A demon wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf says 'I will xunw you until you're dead, Dwarf!'
You pound a demon wolf's right hindfoot very hard.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Dense Forest
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
In a Dense Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

north
north
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
tt
In a Dense Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
In a Dense Forest
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A swarm of blow-flies leaves west.

You stop searching.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

In a Dense Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Glaran (Head of group)
     Boucica
     a mountain mule
A swarm of blow-flies fails to hit you.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a swarm of blow-flies:Healthy>

You pound a swarm of blow-flies' body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
get coins corpse
A swarm of blow-flies is dead! R.I.P.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south

You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
flee
In the Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In a Dense Forest
The remains of a swarm of blow-flies lie here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
In the Light Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
On the Hills
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
In the Light Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 137%, DB: 33%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,097,415 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Glaran (Head of group)
     Boucica
     a mountain mule

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
bob
c norm 'breath of br'
You start to concentrate...

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

t boucica damn mobs
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
On the Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

Lush Field
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Outskirts of the Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Trollshaws
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Trollshaws
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
In a Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
A Dark Forest
The remains of a mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
The Dark Forest
Exits: east, south, west.
You see some frost on the ground now.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
The Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
The Dark Forest
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Midnight Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Deep in a Large Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!( C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Deep in a Large Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Deep in a Large Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Deep in a Large Forest
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Deep in a Large Forest
Some pine nuts lie scattered upon the ground.
A mass of wriggling vines drops on you from the trees.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
In a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
ri

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Old Courtyard
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

west
You stop tracking your victim.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

Trail
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

Trail
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
t boucica went wrns
Ok.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

Trail
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

west
Trail through the Trees
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
west
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

west
Ancient Road
Exits: -south-, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
tt
Rock Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!( CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Rocky Plain
A little stone lies on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Lost in the Dim Forest
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
Amid the Forest
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
A shallow pond is here, tinted green with algae.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 2 hours ago.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
Dense Black Woods
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop tracking your victim.
An ugly forest troll barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an ugly forest troll:Healthy>

You pound an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired an ugly forest troll:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Amid the Forest
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
A shallow pond is here, tinted green with algae.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west

west
Dense Black Woods
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
Thick Black Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
Thin Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Bleak Glade
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You feel bolder.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

Blighted Land
On the ground, there are two mushrooms.
On the ground, there are two toadstools.
The remains of a black fungus lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
An ancient fungus smothers the boulders.
A huge black fungus is here, exuding a foul stench.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:slab.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

east
north
Boucica tells you 'nod.. i go afk in rdell'
Small Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Withering Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
dism
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You stop riding a mountain mule.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat

OB: 139%, DB: 33%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,097,375 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- strength
- shield

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
score
254/345 hits, 49/118 mana, and 38/138 moves.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Glaran (Head of group)
     Boucica
     a mountain mule

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
bob
c norm 'breath of br'
You start to concentrate...

east
The energy in your legs is refreshed.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Dreary Forest
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are ten piles of blackberries.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, south, west, [down].

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
op sodmat
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>down

Earthy Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, (up).
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dzarf is tere in the Eartzy Xunnel!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
east
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

An earth troll has arrived from the west.

You stop searching.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

north
You stop searching.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
260/345 hits, 29/118 mana, and 66/138 moves.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Glaran               - Earthy Tunnel

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 138%, DB: 33%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,097,375 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- bless
- strength
- shield

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
261/345 hits, 29/118 mana, and 68/138 moves.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Earthy Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, (up).
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dharf is zere in tfe Earzhy Vunnel!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
up
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

clo sodmat
You stop searching.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Dreary Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Opening in the Forest
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Withering Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
look
Withering Grass

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
ri
Opening in the Forest
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Withering Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
west
Small Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

!+ CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Blighted Land
On the ground, there are three toadstools.
Exits: north, east, south, west, /up\.

!. CR HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
ab
w
A mountain mule stops following you.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Old Ruins
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
oh
op hatch
It's already open!

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

An Abandoned Cellar
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

You stop scouting.

!. C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
down
oc
An Abandoned Cellar
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: (east), (up). - e:cask u:hatch.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarg is here in an Abandoned Cellar!'

![ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east

op cask
It's already open!

![ C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, (west). - e:cask u:hatch.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
A Steep Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: south, down.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarf is zere in a Sxeep Tunnel!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
down
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tr
north
You stop tracking your victim.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>
north

A demon wolf says 'I will zunh you unxil you're dead, Dzarf!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Cave
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

You stop scouting.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Rough Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

south
Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm>south

Rough Passageway
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Intersection
Exits: north, up, down.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
down
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: east, west, up.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
Clumsy Intersection
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

north
Rough Junction
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
west
A Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, east.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

At a Nexus
Exits: (north), east, south, west, up. - n:rubble.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

A Stone Stair
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
The troll cook is here, ready to put anything into her large cauldron.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.

You stop scouting.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>


> This works every time!



yell bwaaak!
Ok.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
score
272/345 hits, 40/118 mana, and 42/138 moves.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>r

You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
kill *troll*
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
An Underground Stream
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, west.

east
You stop tracking your victim.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A young troll fails to hit you.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a young troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a young troll:Healthy>

A demon wolf leaves north.
You pound a young troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a young troll:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
An Underground Stream
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
A Dark Tunnel
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

A demon wolf barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I will zunt you until you're dead, Dharf!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
east
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Dark Tunnel
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east

A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

A large earth troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>

A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired a large earth troll:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Gutted Tunnel
There are two half-rotten corpses here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
east
Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
score
271/345 hits, 40/118 mana, and 32/138 moves.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 135%, DB: 33%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,097,351 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness
- bless
- strength
- shield

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= C HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>bash *troll*

You bleed from open wounds.

Your bash at *Soart the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

You strongly pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left arm.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
cha spell quick
cast 'lightning' *troll*
Ok.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' *troll*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

cha spell normal
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Soart the Cave Troll* with full impact.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
Ok.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Soart the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>

You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Stone Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west

Stone Tunnel
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: [north], east. - n:slab.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
east
Stone Tunnel
Exits: south, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
south
Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west

A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west

A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>west

A Gutted Tunnel
You see two half-rotten corpses on the ground.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
kill *troll*
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your left hand extremely hard.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>
flee
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
west

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

A large earth troll has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
You see two half-rotten corpses on the ground.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
kill *troll*
east
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

A large earth troll has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
east
Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
tt
track *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
lip
look in pack
backpack (used) : 
a flask of miruvor
a flask of orkish draught
two jewelled rings
five lembas wafers
a man-like root
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
a sturdy rope
four tickets
two twisted rock fragments
a vellum scroll

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
get flask pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
get miruvor pack
You get a flask of miruvor from a leather backpack.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>quaff miruvor

Ok.
You feel a pleasant warmth filling your limbs.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
cure
c norm 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

A large earth troll has arrived from the south.

A large earth troll barely crushes your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>
south

A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Dirt Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>

You pound a large earth troll's body hard and tickle it.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

You approach *Soart the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Bad>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll has arrived from the west.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
232/367 hits, 30/118 mana, and 98/140 moves.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 134%, DB: 32%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,097,239 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic
- breath of briskness
- bless
- strength
- shield
- miruvor

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


> Im only hurt, he is awful - this'll be smooth sailing from here on!



!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the east.
*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
kill *troll*
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

A Gutted Tunnel
On the ground, there are two half-rotten corpses.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
You see two half-rotten corpses on the ground.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
A large earth troll strongly crushes your head and tickles it.
You pound a large earth troll's right hand hard.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>kill *troll*

They aren't here.
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>flee

They aren't here.
You bleed from open wounds.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Gutted Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dzart is here in a Fuzhed Tunnel!'

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A large earth troll barely crushes your head and tickles it.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east

Dirt Tunnel
Exits: north, south, west.
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A large earth troll has arrived from the south.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south

kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, (west). - w:rootdoor.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south

kill *troll*
You try to pound *Soart the Cave Troll*, but he parries successfully.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An earth troll leaves south.

!= C HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your left arm extremely hard.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves west.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A large earth troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>

A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Earthy Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the north.
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, [up].

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your left leg extremely hard.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
flee

You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard and shatter it.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
You are already attempting to flee!

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the north.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

An earth troll leaves south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
west

A large earth troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>
kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Earthy Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>
flee
They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south, (west).

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

An earth troll leaves west.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, west.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dvarf is here in zze Earhhy Tunnel!'

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
west
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wim 0

cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south

kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s body very hard and shatter it.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

A large earth troll leaves north.
*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
east
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cure

c norm 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves north.
A large earth troll barely crushes your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Healthy>

A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Earthy Tunnel. Come quick!'
You pound a large earth troll's body extremely hard.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
west

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>flee

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
south
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm a large earth troll:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
south
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
open exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You don't see any exit here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
west
south
Earthy Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: east, south.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Djarj is xere in txe Earhhy Tunnel!'

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south

Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>open exit

Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, [up].

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>up

Ok.
A large earth troll has arrived from the north.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Dark Dreary Forest
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

!f C HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
cure
c norm 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

cure
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
c norm 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

The sodmat closes quietly.

The sodmat is opened from the other side.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves down.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>

The sodmat closes quietly.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
op sodmat
Ok.

!f C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
down
kill *troll*
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwarj is zere in wwe Eartwy Zunnel!'
A large earth troll leaves north.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left leg and shatter it.

!= C HP:Wounded Mana:Icy *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* hits your left leg very hard and shatters it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

An earth troll barely hits your body and tickles it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>flee

You will attempt to flee!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* closes the sodmat.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
east
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.
Your legs feel heavier.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
north
Earthy Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
score
82/356 hits, 4/118 mana, and 58/138 moves.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*

*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves north.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>north

Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south, (west). - w:rootdoor.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kill *troll*

north
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kill *troll*

Dirt Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south, west. - w:rootdoor.
A large earth troll barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>
They aren't here.
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Dirt Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>

You pound a large earth troll's left hand hard.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Fine>flee

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
You see two half-rotten corpses on the ground.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 134%, DB: 32%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,096,799 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield
- miruvor

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

You bleed from open wounds.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
score
kill *troll*
77/356 hits, 6/118 mana, and 56/138 moves.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s right arm hard and shatter it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>

*Soart the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Soart the Cave Troll* leaves east.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
west
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 134%, DB: 32%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,096,799 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield
- miruvor

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>east

A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
There are two half-rotten corpses here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kill *troll*

They aren't here.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.

You stop scouting.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.
A large earth troll lightly crushes your left hand.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in a Gutted Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound a large earth troll's left arm very hard.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Fine>

A large earth troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy a large earth troll:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
There are two half-rotten corpses here.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

A large earth troll leaves east.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
On the ground, there are two half-rotten corpses.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
score
75/356 hits, 11/118 mana, and 48/138 moves.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
cure
c norm 'cure serious'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
75/356 hits, 12/118 mana, and 50/138 moves.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 134%, DB: 32%, PB: 35%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,096,651 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield
- miruvor

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
lip
look in pack
backpack (used) : 
two jewelled rings
five lembas wafers
a man-like root
a pair of snowshoes (flawless)
a ragged, blackened cloak (used)
a sturdy rope
four tickets
two twisted rock fragments
a vellum scroll

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold>

*Soart the Cave Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.



> He was wimpy, but I got no defence - so I really lucked out here :)



!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>look

A Gutted Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is here, fighting YOU.
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s body hard and shatter it.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A vicious olog-hai crushes your right hand hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

A Gutted Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dwart is zere in a Guzzed Vunnel!'

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
east
*Soart the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
BLESS DOWN!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Tunnel
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

east
A Gutted Tunnel
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Gutted Tunnel
There are two half-rotten corpses here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east

*Soart the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
A Gutted Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
*Soart the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *troll*

You strongly pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left leg and shatter it.
*Soart the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Dying>
kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Dying>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Dying>

A vicious olog-hai crushes your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Dying>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Soart the Cave Troll*:Dying>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
*Soart the Cave Troll* is lying here, incapacitated.
A young and vicious olog-hai eagerly awaits intruders.
Exits: east, west.
A vicious olog-hai yells 'A Dfarf is zere in a Guzxed Vunnel!'

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
On the ground, there are two half-rotten corpses.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the east.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill *troll*
A Gutted Tunnel
*Soart the Cave Troll* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You pound *Soart the Cave Troll*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Soart the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
*Soart the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Soart the Cave Troll*.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
A Gutted Tunnel
On the ground, there are two half-rotten corpses.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
wc
wield cweapon
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield a mace, ready to fight evil.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
stat
A vicious olog-hai has arrived from the east.
OB: 76%, DB: 32%, PB: 87%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 996,651 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 327. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right hand (clean)
- a deep wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- strength
- shield
- miruvor

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
east
A Gutted Tunnel
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
A Gutted Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east

Dirt Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south, (west). - w:rootdoor.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.
A large earth troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Earthy Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>south

flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a large earth troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, south.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, west.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open exit

You don't see any exit here.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
west
south
Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: east, south.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south

Earthy Tunnel
A small, mean earth troll is standing here, thinking of something hideous.
Exits: north, south.
The warmth of the cordial slowly leaves your body.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open exit

Earthy Tunnel
A large earth troll is digging here, looking for some tasty morsels.
Exits: north, [up].
You swiftly dodge a large earth troll's attempt to crush you.

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a large earth troll:Healthy>up

Ok.
A large earth troll yells 'A Dwarf is in the Earthy Tunnel. Come quick!'

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a large earth troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow a large earth troll:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Dark Dreary Forest
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

!f C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
south
west
Dreary Forest
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are ten piles of blackberries.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Opening in the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. C HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
score
25/334 hits, 14/118 mana, and 16/135 moves.



> Trolls are really hard to kill...for me anyways.
> Hope you enjoyed a bit :)







2014/09/16 11:37, Fiacre:   
Once as legend mage I sprayed troll dead while it was constantly bashed by a buffer.

2014/09/16 14:32, Khelak:Rated: Good 
Nice fighting

2014/09/16 14:41, Drogtash:Rated: Poor 
?@Fiacre

2014/09/16 16:02, Horus: 
priceless

2014/09/16 16:48, Soart:  Rated: Good 
I was using prehit/flee therefore many returnhits was wasted because Glaran hit me first :( Also perma fainting/weak moves, didn't want to stay and regen as I was afraid my potential pkill would leave :)

2014/09/16 16:51, Baratheon:  Rated: Average 
Fiacre sounds like a beast!!!

2014/09/16 17:29, Iomene:Rated: Superb 
Fantastic log

2014/09/16 21:44, Gorburzh:  Rated: Superb 
Nice ballsy fighting from both sides. Specially Glaran going into warrens. Yes he may have been wimpy towards the end, but Soart's wimpy ob inside warrens is still over 100. That parry combined with that last very hard and then Soart fleeing without return hit sealed the deal. I know some people don't like these 'coin flip' fights, but I love them. It's like a good sports match where it all comes down to one key play at the end of the game.

2014/09/17 08:32, Jätte:Rated: Good 
Soon i will crush you all, just let me get another 6 lvevels!!

Ps. I hate xp, but doing it as troll is actually fun cuz it goes so fast and u can pk at low levels too!!

2014/09/20 03:18, Malek: 
Fun read! Finally something that doesn't involve: lithes, eagles, or stored quakes.

2014/09/23 10:18, Devastator: 
Pretty cool fighting, looked like Soart was slower linked or he couldn't find his bash key :-P


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Agarnon, Faine, Gorburzh, Iomene 
 Good Fieldy, Jätte, Khelak, Marillion, Soart, Susu, Wabbly 
 Average Baratheon 
 Poor Drogtash 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back