Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Roadkill (Sardaukar)comments   back
(1420 hits. Posted 2015/01/26)
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
score
459/500 hits and 163/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 101%, DB: 31%, PB: 102%, Armour: 55%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 2,477,517 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 671. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
You barely cleave *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
bash
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* giggles.

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
rem shield
wield tweapon
You stop using a defiled dwarven shield.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You masterfully wield a war mattock, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
You feel bolder.
)[ CW HP:Fine>up

kill *orc*
A Slag Pit
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -south-, down.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves DOWN.
A hungry warg leaves DOWN.
)< CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
south
kill *orc*
Rocky Path
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
west
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Fine>north

down
A Slag Pit
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: -south-, down.
)< CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
)[ CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body very hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
bash
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* roars loudly.

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>

An elite orc-guard has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

An elite orc-guard strongly cleaves your right foot.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
flee
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.

o[ CW HP:Fine an elite orc-guard:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)[ CW HP:Fine>east

Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
score
384/500 hits and 150/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 170%, DB: 31%, PB: 5%, Armour: 55%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,477,517 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 671. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- noquit
- strength

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* yells 'lol'
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right hand and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
kill *orc*
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
east
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

kill *orc*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>west

Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
south
Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east

Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>south

Narrow Opening
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves NORTH.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
west
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

east
Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
west
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *orc*

Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
score

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
360/500 hits and 134/165 moves.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
north
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s head extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
flee

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly crushes your left hand and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
exa orc
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You see nothing special about him.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has several bruises.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is using: 
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left arm hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *orc*
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>north
kill *orc*

Abandoned Foreman's Office
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *orc*
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>west

kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *orc*
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
Mineshaft
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Entrance to Mines
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east
Mineshaft
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
327/500 hits and 123/165 moves.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right arm hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>

You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Mineshaft
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *bear*
Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>bash

You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Your bash at *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends him sprawling.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>

You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your right arm hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your head very hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your left hand very hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
east
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>south

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *orc*
west
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

Slave Pits
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes your body hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>

You strongly smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly crushes your right arm and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>flee

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>south
kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
kill *orc*
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

kill *orc*
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

kill *orc*
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

south
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

Hall of Murals
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A scimitar has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
score
211/500 hits and 92/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
stat
OB: 169%, DB: 31%, PB: 5%, Armour: 55%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,477,517 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 671. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* yells loudly from the south 'ouch'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
beep zvennen
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
score
215/500 hits and 96/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>scout d

You quietly scout downwards...

Hall of Murals
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A scimitar has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.

You stop scouting.
Exits/emulated: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
score
217/500 hits and 99/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
stat
OB: 169%, DB: 31%, PB: 5%, Armour: 55%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,477,517 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 671. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- strength

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

west
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
kill *orc*
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* yells loudly from below ':D'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
wim 100
cha wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Quarry Overlook

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
south
kill *orc*
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
score
223/500 hits and 92/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>

You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>east

kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *orc*
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *orc*
kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *orc*
Narrow Opening
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
flee
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves NORTH.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
north
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to smite him.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>west

kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
kill *orc*
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*


*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves DOWN.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
score
226/500 hits and 83/165 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
down
kill *orc*
Hall of Murals
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A scimitar has been left here.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The Guardian is standing here, watching the treasures.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up. - s:irongate.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>flee

You smite *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You will attempt to flee!
The orkish bodyguard slashes your right hand very hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

The guardian smites your right foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You swiftly dodge the orkish bodyguard's attempt to slash you.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* slashes your left foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Narrow Opening
Exits: north, down. - s:irongate.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
wield clweapon
wear shield

Loud drum rolls echo through the tunnels, signalling that the guardian of the well is being attacked!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You stop using a war mattock.
You skilfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, looking very evil-minded.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You fasten a defiled dwarven shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
kill *orc*
You're already fighting!
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves NORTH.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
north
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
Midst of a Quarry
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*

You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>west

kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
west
kill *orc*
With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to cleave him.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>north

kill *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves NORTH.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north
kill *orc*
Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

kill *orc*
You try to cleave *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully. ++++ NOO! Shouldnt have switched ++++
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>

*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves EAST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
kill *orc*
Sharp Bend
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
north 
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him. ++++ Definitely NOT :( ++++

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>kill *orc*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Wounded *Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves WEST.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
west
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Alhazred the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves SOUTH.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

kill *orc*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>east

With effort, you climb the steep and narrow ledge.

Quarry Overlook
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>north

north
Underground Stream
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
The corpse of an albino salamander is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

west
Sharp Bend
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *orc*
Mineshaft
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Mineshaft
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.
)[ CW HP:Wounded>east

Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>north

north
At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Mineshaft
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

Entrance to Mines
Exits: [north], east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
east
south
Mineshaft
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>south

At a Checkpoint
A water barrel has been left here.
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>west

Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>up

Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Wounded>
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
east
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
north
east
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east

east
north
Bend in the Trail
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
An elite orc-guard leaves SOUTH.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
north
west
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
kill *orc*
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Small Crossing
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Small Path
Exits: -north-, south.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Bend in the Path
Exits: -south-, -west-. - e:rock.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
At the Wolf Gate
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
An elite orc-guard is on sentry here.
Exits: -east-, [west]. - w:wolfgate.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
east
Bend in the Path
Exits: -south-, -west-. - e:rock.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
score
161/500 hits and 31/165 moves.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
to
track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>south

south
Small Path
Exits: -north-, south.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Small Crossing
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
to
track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

west
You stop searching.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west

Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
south
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
west
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
down
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.
)[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

to
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
track *orc*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west
Drafty Tunnel
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

up
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.
)[ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.

south
You see some tracks of *an Orc* coming from below, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 3 hours ago.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east

Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
north
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
tw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

east
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, -west-.

east
You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Small Crossing
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

You see some tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
tr
east
You stop tracking your victim.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Trail through the Mountains
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: =west=, =down=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
down
Sharp Bend
Exits: =west=, =up=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
west
Sharp Bend
Exits: =east=, =down=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
down
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, =up=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, =west=. - n:mountainside.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
east
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east

eq
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, ~east~, ~south~, =west=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a defiled dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Road to the Lower Pass
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, =west=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
west
Trail to the High Pass
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, =east=, =up=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a fine pair of rigid leather boots.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You wear a pair of smooth, black boots on your feet.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
up
Trail to the High Pass
Exits: =up=, =down=.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
up
End of the Broken Trail
Exits: =west=, =down=.
You smell blood.
An orkish scout leaves his hiding place.
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here at the End of the Broken Trail!'
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
west
Narrow Part of the Broken Trail
Exits: =east=, west.
)+ CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>west

Trail at a Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east, -west-.

!< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Dark Dry Cave
Exits: (north), south. - n:crack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>kill *orc*

They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
kill *orc*
Behind the Crack
A small clay plaque with strange markings lies here.
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here. ++++ Oh, "Hi!", was wondering why elites moving! ++++
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), down. - s:crack.
You have found *Odd the Black Numenorean*!

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* nods solemnly. ++++ Hello! ++++
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You cleave *Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Odd the Black Numenorean* sighs loudly.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>

*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the crack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
open exit
Ok.
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the crack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Orc Guard Room
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of the orkish bodyguard is lying here.
The corpse of Zathdug the Monitor is lying here.
Exits: [south], [west], up. - s:crack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
up
open exit
Behind the Crack
A small clay plaque with strange markings lies here.
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
*Odd the Black Numenorean* is standing here (hidden).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [south], down. - s:crack.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>south

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
*Krsa the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the crack.
*Odd the Black Numenorean* leaves DOWN sneaking.
A pack horse leaves DOWN.
The crack seems to be closed.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>open exit

Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>south

Dark Dry Cave
Exits: (north), south. - n:crack.
The crack closes quietly.

oO CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
south
Trail at a Cave
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, east, -west-.

!< CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
west
Broken Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>
west
You are too exhausted.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Broken Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Broken Trail
Exits: -south-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
west
Broken Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
north
Broken Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
east



++++ Owell..off I go ++++
++++ A bit later... ++++


Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago

   - a track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 2 hours ago

Zvennen says 'can torcs?'
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST riding a warhorse.

Inactivity timeout postponed...

   - a track of a hungry warg leading east done less than 3 hours ago
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*.~ CW>east

*.~ CW>east

Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW>kill *man*

Trail to the Misty Mountains
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.
You smell blood.

*.~ CW>
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave him.

*.~ CW *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Healthy>

Zvennen tries to smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST riding a warhorse.

*.~ CW>

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*.~ CW a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf says 'I till hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!' in Morbeth.

*.~ CW a demon wolf:Healthy>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*.~ CW a demon wolf:Healthy>kill *man*

They aren't here.

*.~ CW a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Trail along a River
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.~ CW>

Zvennen has arrived from the south.

*.~ CW>

A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

*.~ CW>
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW>
north

Zvennen leaves EAST.

*.~ CW>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*.~ CW>
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*. CW>
north
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW>
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*. CW>
north
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW>
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

*. CW>rem shield
wield tweapon

You stop using a defiled dwarven shield.

*. CW>
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You masterfully wield a war mattock, looking very evil-minded.

*. CW>eq

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

*. CW>
i
You are carrying:
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a defiled dwarven shield (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)

*. CW>
rem cloak
Wear mantle
You stop using a forest green cloak.

*. CW>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

*. CW>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zvennen              - A Trail along a River
Sardaukar            - A Trail along a River

*. CW>
ds
drink skin
You drink the blood.

*. CW>
score
500/500 hits and 131/165 moves.
You suddenly feel dizzy and nauseated.

*. CW>
stat
OB: 163%, DB: 26%, PB: 5%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,447,525 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 672. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

*. CW>
stat
OB: 163%, DB: 26%, PB: 5%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,447,525 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 672. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

*. CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

*. CW>

Zvennen eats a strip of dried meat.

*. CW>
whoi arevil
No-one by that name.

*. CW>
whoi arvegil
Arvegil Tar-Iyel is a Man.

*. CW>
score
500/500 hits and 138/165 moves.

*. CW>
stat
OB: 163%, DB: 26%, PB: 5%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,447,525 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 672. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- panic
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness

*. CW>
pond
You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

*. CW>l

A Trail along a River
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -east-, -west-.

*. CW>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

*. CW>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST riding a warhorse.

*. CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*. CW>east

east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW>east

They aren't here.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

*. CW>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW>
They aren't here.

*. CW>west

kill *man*
A Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW>

*. CW>
Zvennen tries to smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

bash

*. CW>
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes Zvennen's left arm hard and tickles it.

*. CW>
Bash what or whom?

*. CW>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. CW>
kill *man*
You strongly smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s head and tickle it.

*. CW *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine Zvennen:Fine>
bash

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. CW *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine Zvennen:Fine>
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST riding a warhorse.

*. CW>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

*. CW>
kill *man*

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST riding a warhorse.

*. CW>
They aren't here.
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!
). CW>
east
kill *man*
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CW>
east
They aren't here.
). CW>
kill *man*
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
). CW>
They aren't here.
). CW>

Zvennen bursts into tears.
). CW>
say warrior?
Ok.
). CW>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CW>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW>

Zvennen says 'that was so close a bash'
). CW>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
). CW>
tw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Zvennen says 'not sure'

You stop searching.
). CW>
trw
track warhorse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW>
south
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW>
east
Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW>
east
Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW>
east
Wide Canyon
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW>
north
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

east
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.
Zvennen says 'crushes'
). CW>
score
500/500 hits and 129/165 moves.
). CW>
stat
OB: 164%, DB: 26%, PB: 5%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,447,525 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 672. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness
). CW>

Zvennen says 'so probably'
). CW>
score
500/500 hits and 132/165 moves.
). CW>
score
500/500 hits and 133/165 moves.
). CW>
stat
OB: 164%, DB: 26%, PB: 5%, Armour: 47%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,447,525 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 672. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- tiredness
). CW>

A demon wolf has arrived from the west.
). CW>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded two-handed> a war mattock
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
). CW>west

A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!. CW>
kill *man*
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s head extremely hard.

!. CW *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine>bash

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your body hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST riding a warhorse.
). CW HP:Fine>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

!. CW HP:Fine>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your left hand very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves SOUTH riding a warhorse.
). CW HP:Fine>exa arvegil

You don't see an arvegil.
). CW HP:Fine>
south
exa arvegil
Wide Canyon
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here trying to concentrate, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CW HP:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has some small bruises.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is using: 
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
north
<worn on arms>       a white pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a heavy morningstar
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!( CW HP:Fine>
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
south
kill *man*
Wide Canyon
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: north, south, west.

!( CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

!( CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine>

Zvennen smites *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s body very hard.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your left hand hard and tickles it.

!( CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Fine>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST riding a warhorse.
)( CW HP:Fine>
look
Wide Canyon
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>

You feel your muscles regain some of their former energy.
)( CW HP:Fine>

Zvennen leaves WEST.
)( CW HP:Fine>
west
Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
west
Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.
)( CW HP:Fine>
west
A Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting Zvennen.
Zvennen is here, fighting *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

!. CW HP:Fine>say heavy morningstar

Ok.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes Zvennen's left leg very hard.

!. CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>bash

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves NORTH riding a warhorse.
). CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
north
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

!. CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, trying to smite him.

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST riding a warhorse.
). CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>east


*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.

!. CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
west
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

A Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
Zvennen lightly smites *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>
kill *man*
You're already fighting!

!. CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST riding a warhorse.
). CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>east

A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>east
kill *man*
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
east
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>north

Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
You begin to see some clouds.
)<~ CW HP:Fine>kill *man*

They aren't here.
)<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.
). CW HP:Fine>
trw
track warhorse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Warhorse here.
). CW HP:Fine>
west
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
). CW HP:Fine>
west
A Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

!. CW HP:Fine>
west
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
). CW HP:Fine>
trw
track warhorse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

You stop tracking your victim.
)< CW HP:Fine>east

Under the Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Fine>
south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River
Exits: north, ~east~, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.
)~ CW HP:Fine>
east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
River
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
)~ CW HP:Fine>
east
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Bottom of a Waterfall
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, resting on a warhorse.
Exits: -north-, south, ~west~, -/up\-.

!% CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!% CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A warhorse says 'DeFiMdeyourrVlf,mZrmgkrhrWrc,ror doakbykmyafrnd!' ++++ Okay? ++++

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your head very hard.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

A warhorse strongly hits Zvennen's left foot and tickles it.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

A warhorse strongly hits Zvennen's right foot and tickles it.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Hurt>

Zvennen sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash. ++++ Good thinking I guess? ++++
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s body extremely hard.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>
look
Bottom of a Waterfall
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, riding a warhorse, fighting YOU.
Zvennen is here, fighting a warhorse.
Exits/emulated: -north-, south, west, -|up|-.

!% CW HP:Fine *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* crushes your head very hard.

!% CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee. ++++ Ok, perfect! ++++
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves NORTH.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
north
kill *man*
Trail along a River
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, trying to smite him.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves WEST.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *man*
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
south
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Bottom of a Waterfall
A warhorse is here, fighting Zvennen.
Zvennen is here, fighting a warhorse.
Exits: -north-, south, ~west~, -/up\-.
The water is frozen solid.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
k warhorse
You smite a warhorse's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A warhorse says 'Hy rfnsvillhmuwt ynknfRwfvkk, ZkfgseniUrc!'
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>
bash
A warhorse barely hits Zvennen's left hand and tickles it.

A warhorse lightly hits Zvennen's right arm and tickles it.

Your bash at a warhorse sends him sprawling.
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Hurt Zvennen:Fine>

Zvennen smites a warhorse's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatters it.
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Wounded Zvennen:Fine>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
A warhorse bleeds from open wounds.
Zvennen bleeds from open wounds.
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Wounded Zvennen:Fine>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Wounded Zvennen:Fine>

You smite a warhorse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
)% CW HP:Hurt a warhorse:Awful Zvennen:Fine>

A warhorse seems to have recovered his senses.
Zvennen smites a warhorse's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
north
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.
)< CW HP:Hurt>west

west
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
th
Under the Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

west
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.

A demon wolf has arrived from below.

west
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
A demon wolf strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.
). CW HP:Hurt a demon wolf:Healthy>
Zvennen says 'he will run rd now for sure'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!' in Morbeth.
). CW HP:Hurt a demon wolf:Healthy>
flee
Zvennen leaves WEST.
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Near a Fork
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Sloping Bridge
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>west

west
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
A Trail along a River
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>

Zvennen leaves WEST.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
south
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
Zvennen leaves SOUTH.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Trail along a River
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
south
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, -west-.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
th
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

west
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
west

You stop tracking your victim.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>west

A Trail above the Rapids
Exits: -east-, -west-.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>west

west
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
).~ CW HP:Hurt>
south
A Washed Out Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.
)%~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
west
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.
):~ CW HP:Hurt>west

Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.
):~ CW HP:Hurt>
th
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

kill *man*
You stop searching.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
You try to smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

Zvennen smites *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* slashes your left foot very hard.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>look

Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting YOU.
Zvennen is here, fighting *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*.
Exits/emulated: -east-, -south-, -west-.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>kill *man*

You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST.
)< CW HP:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
west
You approach *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, trying to smite him.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

Zvennen approaches *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, trying to smite him.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Wounded>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves EAST.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the east.

!< CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Bad>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!< CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Bad>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves SOUTH.
)< CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *man*
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>south

kill *man*
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
east
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

Dirty Trail
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: -south-, -west-, down.
)< CW HP:Hurt>south

They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>south

Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

west
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, -west-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
south
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>south

kill *man*
Dirty Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Dirty Trail
Exits: -north-, south.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Broken Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
th
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Zvennen leaves WEST.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
Broken Mountains
Exits: east, west.
west
You stop tracking your victim.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>west

Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>west

west
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hills
Exits: east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.
)( CW HP:Hurt>west

The High Hill
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Snow begins to fall softly upon the hills.
)(* CW HP:Hurt>
th
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)(* CW HP:Hurt>
south
Flats
Exits: north, south, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW HP:Hurt>
west
Swamp
Exits: east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
west

You see some light southwest.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, /west\.
The ground is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
south
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
south
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Camp Fire
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW HP:Hurt>
south
Cliffs
Exits: north, east, west, ~\down/~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)< CW HP:Hurt>
west
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
). CW HP:Hurt>
south
Steep Hill
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
west
Hill
Exits: north, east, south.
You see some light south.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
south
Rocky Hill
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)( CW HP:Hurt>
south
Birches
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
south
Shallows
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)% CW HP:Hurt>
south
Old Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
south
Old Trail
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, ~west~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)+ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Branch to River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
The water is frozen solid.

You hear the long howl of a wolf from the north.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Corner of a Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is sleeping here.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*

You hear the long howl of a wolf from the east.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
bash
You strongly smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left arm.

!f CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Bad>
Zvennen tries to smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

!f CW HP:Hurt>
west
kill *man*
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, ~south~. - d:vegetation.

of CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

of CW HP:Hurt>east

kill *man*
Corner of a Forest
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!f CW HP:Hurt>
south

Zvennen leaves SOUTH.

!f CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Zvennen is standing here.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>

Zvennen leaves EAST.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
th
tr *man*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A brook trout leaves EAST.

score
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
308/500 hits and 79/165 moves.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A tall stag is here, grazing peacefully.
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~ CW HP:Hurt>
west
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, ~south~.
You begin to see some clouds.

south
You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~~ CW HP:Hurt>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
)~~ CW HP:Hurt>
south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Grass
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is here, fighting Zvennen.
Zvennen is here, fighting *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*.
Exits: ~north~, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!.~ CW HP:Hurt>

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
bash
You smite *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* slashes Zvennen's body and tickles it.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Awful Zvennen:Fine>
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

!.~ CW HP:Hurt>
south
kill *man*
East of a Hill
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt>
bash
You approach *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*, trying to smite him.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Awful>
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zvennen leaves SOUTH.

*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Zvennen has arrived from the south.

Your bash at *Arvegil the Dunadan Man* sends him sprawling.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Awful>

Zvennen smites *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Dying>look

East of a Hill
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Zvennen is here, fighting *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*.
Exits/emulated: north, south, west.

!.~ CW HP:Hurt *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*:Dying>
kick
You kick *Arvegil the Dunadan Man* to death. ++++ Always my favourite part! ++++
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Arvegil the Dunadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Arvegil the Dunadan Man*.




++++ End! ++++
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2015/01/26 21:02, Sardaukar: 
Just to post a log for the people in the cubicles on a Monday :p

2015/01/26 23:24, Saupher:    -Zepir- 
indeed your act of posting is thus approved.

2015/01/27 00:08, Zaghnar:   
Nice fighting

2015/01/27 02:35, Alhazred:   
Talk about owned. Nice work. I had 5 hps there when I spammed out. Thanks for the fight atleast :)

2015/01/27 04:57, Drogtash: 
Wtf, why did he stand still for a bash on the horse?

2015/01/27 08:53, Dracol:   
Nice 2 vs 1 in the end!

2015/01/27 13:33, Tahir: 
he was simply so amazed by zvennens looks so he had to stop and see...its zvennens main tactic to look so good so he can bash his foes while they stare at him :)

2015/01/27 14:21, Idronas: 
Ah yes, he tried that tactic that tactic vs me yesterday, it wasn't as successful.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back