Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Save the little people! (Pogo)comments   back
(1565 hits. Posted 2015/02/21)
*Pogo the Hobbit*
Date: 21.02.2015



> I was chilling in the Dark Tower, as many hobbits do on their travels, when a nasty Numenorean Woman arrives!




*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You see a Man approaching very close to the west.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You see *a Woman* scouting from below!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Pogo                 - Watchful Tower

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa tells you 'rentisid koik suurest solvumisest ehk' <--- maybe all darkies rented

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
You stop watching the surroundings.
Dark Tower
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
Exits: #south#, (up), (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill demon
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
#   $tar set to {*man*}[local]
south
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Dark Tower
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
Exits: #south#, (up), (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
Dank Dungeon
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (north), south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Healthy>

A demon wolf says 'I will zunx you unxil you're dead, Zobbix!'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Healthy>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a demon wolf:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A large stone chest is here.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
A rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
A scimitar has been left here.
Exits: north. - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Dank Dungeon
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

west

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda narrates 'please break w w w n n vt' <----- What is going on?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda narrates 'the fcornerstone thing'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda narrates '2 bns in' <---- OH NO! Hobbits in trouble!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa tells you 'nods ma olin lorienis rendis, tulen sinnapoole'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
na u trapped? <----- Just making sure she is dying!
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st

You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ri

A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda narrates 'yes'

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Grey Mountains
Exits: east, west. - n:stonedoor.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

Grey Mountains
Exits: west, down.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down

down
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
east
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
south
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

*%~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

east
east
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

east
Copoa narrates 'ok heading that way'
north

east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

na omw <---- I will come to save the little people!



--------------------------------------------------------



*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Cottage in the Plains
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
c norm 'break door' exit
You start to concentrate...

open exit
The will blocking the rottendoor resisted your spell.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
na resist
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>score

161/193 hits, 55/135 mana, and 48/88 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
bre
c norm 'break door' exit
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
161/193 hits, 31/135 mana, and 51/88 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
na backfire :P
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Pogo                 - Cottage in the Plains

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>



---------------------------------------------------------


> Little people died :(







Copoa                - Bouncing Plains
Pogo                 - Cottage in the Plains

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

An orkish scout yells from the south 'Aw Elf is here of bhe Busny Plaenf!'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Copoa                - Bushy Plains
Pogo                 - Cottage in the Plains

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa has arrived from the west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
t copoa nii suure lärmiga siis =) <<------ Dont make so much noise!
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
gr me
You can't group with yourself.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
raise
You raise your hand.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

An orkish scout has arrived from the west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>stat




----------------------------------------------------------------




You are now a member of Copoa's group.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'shock' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
Rosamunda has arrived from the west riding a pony.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda REPORTS: 28/287 hits, 17/53 mana, and 46/128 moves. <---- She is back alive! Dont know how she did it, but here she is!
Copoa says 'ara kohe quake'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nod
You nod solemnly.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cha spell normal
Ok.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>


Copoa begins some strange incantations...

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda utters the words 'cure light'

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa utters the word 'safhar'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.
A shimmering wall of colours has appeared floating above the ground, giving only hints to the other side of it.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa leaves up.
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'ffs'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda has suddenly arrived riding a pony.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
look
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Copoa the Elf is standing here (shrouded).
Rosamunda the Fallohid is here, riding a pony.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
The corpse of a large leech is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ~east~, (up).

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
up
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Copoa the Elf is standing here (shrouded).
Rosamunda the Fallohid is here, riding a pony.
Exits: [south], (down). - d:cornerstone.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
l d
In the back of the cottage, there is a large slab of stone lying in one of the
corners.
The cornerstone is open.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
clo cornerstone
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
177/193 hits, 103/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.
You feel bolder.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda the gac :/

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
177/193 hits, 104/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.
Rosamunda sits down and rests.


----------------------------------------------------------------


> Aww, there is GACage going on!
> We must help little hobbit get her equipment back!




up
Backdoor
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Copoa the Elf is standing here searching for tracks (shrouded).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Fortress in the Plains
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

![ CW>
l d
A large slab of stone rests on the floor here, its surface scratched and marked
as if it has been moved repeatedly.
The stoneplate is open.

![ CW>

Copoa tells the group 's 7'

![ CW>
alias 3 open stoneplate <----------------- Old school!
Ok.

![ CW>
alias 4 open wallstone
Ok.

![ CW>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 65%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,050,638 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shroud
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Fortress in the Plains
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

![ CW>
say mis teeb?
Ok.

![ CW>

Copoa says 'ok hoia lahti quaken s' <---------- Keep open, i quake

![ CW>
look
Backdoor
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Copoa the Elf is standing here (shrouded).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW>
say ok
Ok.

![ CW>
l s
The wallstone is open.

![ CW>
cs
clo exit s
Ok.

![ CW>
os
op exit s
Ok.

![ CW>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 65%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,050,638 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- shroud
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW>

Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.
Copoa leaves down.

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>

Copoa has arrived from below.

![ CW>

Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>

Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.
Copoa leaves south.

![ CW>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>

The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
os
os
op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>
op exit s
It's already open!
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the south.
You hear a death cry from the south.
You hear a death cry from the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW>os

op exit s
It's already open!

![ CW>

Rosamunda has arrived from below.

![ CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *man*
Rosamunda quietly scouts southwards...
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
Rosamunda stops scouting southwards.

![ CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
You hear a death cry from the south.

![ CW>
kill *man*

Copoa has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *man*
Rosamunda quietly scouts southwards...
They aren't here.

![ CW>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
Rosamunda stops scouting southwards.

![ CW>

Copoa quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW>kill *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW>

Copoa stops scouting southwards.

![ CW>

A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ CW>

Copoa carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW>

You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

![ CW a demon wolf:Bad>

Copoa closes the wallstone.
A demon wolf says 'I will hunx you until you're dead, Vobbix!'

![ CW a demon wolf:Bad>

A hungry warg sniffs the air curiously.
You feel yourself exposed.

![ CW a demon wolf:Bad>

Copoa joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Fuicy meav. Fresz jrom wxe bone!'

![ CW a demon wolf:Bad>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...
A demon wolf barely hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Bad>

Rosamunda joins your fight.
A demon wolf says 'Bastard! I'll gew you for thaz, Zobbiv!'
Rosamunda lightly hits a demon wolf's right foreleg.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Bad Copoa:Fine>

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Bad Copoa:Fine>

A hungry warg sniffs the air curiously.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Bad Copoa:Fine>

Copoa utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A demon wolf staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Copoa hits it.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Awful Copoa:Fine>

Rosamunda lightly hits a demon wolf's body and shatters it.
A demon wolf is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Awful Copoa:Fine>

You pierce a demon wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a demon wolf's death cry as it collapses.
get coins corpse
A demon wolf is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Copoa opens the wallstone.
Rosamunda quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW HP:Fine>
gg

Copoa leaves south.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* is standing here picking a lock.
You see Rosamunda scouting from the north!

![ CW HP:Fine>
get coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
You approach *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*, trying to pierce her.

![ CW HP:Fine *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and dui horrikly!'
A brown-skinned orc barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

A brown-skinned orc says 'I welr havg yaa istir you'le deug, Hodgeg!'

![ CW HP:Fine *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>kill *man*

You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

A brown-skinned orc says 'Foor, die and kae marrobly!'

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>north

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
A warhorse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>
north
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Copoa utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>
north

Copoa leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* leaves east.
You see *Dolgu the Black Numenorean* scouting from the east!

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

Copoa has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

The oakdoor closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, [up], [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine>
on
op exit n
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>north

north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A demon wolf says 'I will vunj you unvil you're dead, Hobbig!'

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine a demon wolf:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - u:hatch d:grid.

![ CW HP:Fine>north

north
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Fine>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>
score
188/193 hits, 135/135 mana, and 80/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
tg quaken?
tell group quaken?
Rosamunda quietly scouts southwards...
You hear a death cry from the south.

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Rosamunda stops scouting southwards.

![ CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A hungry warg leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine>scout s

You quietly scout southwards...

Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Rosamunda quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW HP:Fine>
south
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine>
gg
get coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A demon wolf has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
gk
get all.key all.corpse
You can't find any key in any corpse.
Rosamunda has arrived from the north.
Copoa tells the group 'tavai'

![ CW HP:Fine>

Copoa swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine>

A demon wolf says 'I till hunt you unwil you're dead, Elf!'

![ CW HP:Fine>

A hungry warg licks his chops and drools.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Copoa says 'sleepa'

![ CW HP:Fine>sl demon

c 'sleep' demon
You start to concentrate...

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

A hungry warg leaves south.

Ok.
A demon wolf lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
189/193 hits, 122/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout s

You quietly scout southwards...

Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
oe
op exit e
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout e

You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
On the ground, there are four ash arrows.
A large bonfire is burning here.
You see two bunches of purple-red flowers on the ground.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
On the ground, there are five handfuls of clover.
You see four handfuls of narrow leaves on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
There are eleven man-like roots here.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
You see four piles of orange-red flowers on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
On the ground, there are sixteen war arrows.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here scouting.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* is standing here.

You see *Dolgu the Black Numenorean* scouting from the east!
You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ce
clo exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
190/193 hits, 125/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You see *Glasya the Black Numenorean* scouting from the east!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda quietly scouts eastwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
Rosamunda stops scouting eastwards.
OB: 48%, DB: 55%, PB: 54%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,049,172 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say valmis?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
look
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is resting here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa says 'sec'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa utters the word 'armour'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say hoia lahti vms
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
stat
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
OB: 48%, DB: 55%, PB: 54%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,049,172 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa nods solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa says 'jah'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
z
Musty Room
You see four ash arrows on the ground.
A large bonfire is burning here.
You see two bunches of purple-red flowers on the ground.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
You see five handfuls of clover on the ground.
There are four handfuls of narrow leaves here.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
On the ground, there are eleven man-like roots.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
On the ground, there are four piles of orange-red flowers.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
You see sixteen war arrows on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

z
A brown-skinned orc says 'Feel, dae and bia helribly!'
A brown-skinned orc barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.
Murog, the Captain barely smites your left leg and tickles it.
A brown-skinned orc barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.

A brown-skinned orc says 'I moll wung yoa asdor you're duak, Hibbat!'
Murog, the Captain says 'I moll hunt you unpil yoo'la toad, Zeggug!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'A noll hanp yoe indil yao'le gead, Modbak!'
Murog, the Captain says 'Yoer dloat mell flow nor tsam!'

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the oakdoor.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A demon wolf says 'I hill hunx you unvil you're dead, Hobbix!'
A demon wolf says 'Grroar!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'U hill homt yua omdal yau'ra doud, Sibgat!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'Die!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die esd dee hirrigly!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a brown-skinned orc:Fine>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Waol, bia and kie hollebry!'
A brown-skinned orc barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

The oakdoor closes quietly.
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
A demon wolf barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

z
The oakdoor closes quietly.
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.

The oakdoor closes quietly.
The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

The oakdoor closes quietly.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A warhorse is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a brown-skinned orc:Hurt>
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The oakdoor closes quietly.

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* opens the oakdoor.
ARMOUR DOWN!
Murog, the Captain smites your right arm and tickles it.
z
The oakdoor closes quietly.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
A demon wolf hits your right arm and tickles it.
A brown-skinned orc lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

A brown-skinned orc slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* opens the oakdoor.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a warhorse's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
You strongly pierce a brown-skinned orc's left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Bad>
The oakdoor closes quietly.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Bad>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A brown-skinned orc slashes your right foot hard.

The oakdoor is opened from the other side.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Murog, the Captain smites your left foot hard.
flee

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves west.

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A brown-skinned orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as she collapses.
get coins corpse
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P. <-------------- Didnt notice this in the spam :)
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*.
A brown-skinned orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A brown-skinned orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Murog, the Captain smites your left arm hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Dying>
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A demon wolf strongly hits your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting *Glasya the Black Numenorean*.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting Copoa.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up], [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
south

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die azd gie filribry!'
You swiftly dodge a brown-skinned orc's attempt to slash you.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fiol, pua amd bie verrigly!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>

A brown-skinned orc says 'I wall hong yoe unbil yoi're deag, Vabkit!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'A sarl hung you untal yae'ri dead, Sapbek!'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Rosamunda.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - u:hatch d:grid.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
down
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [up], [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
north
The grid seems to be closed.
A brown-skinned orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
west

A brown-skinned orc says 'Faal, dae amp kie wullidry!'
A brown-skinned orc quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
flee
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>north

You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A brown-skinned orc says 'Zoer, dae ozd dau holligly!'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting Murog, the Captain.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Rosamunda.
Murog, the Captain is here, fighting Copoa.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - u:hatch d:grid.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
north
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
down
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - u:roofboard.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
north
north
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>west

west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
west
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>west

Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.

!U CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>up

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [south], (down). - d:cornerstone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

A moderate tremor shakes the ground.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
score
36/193 hits, 83/135 mana, and 52/88 moves.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

ca
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c norm 'a'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
Rosamunda narrates 'glasya wounded'
65/193 hits, 43/135 mana, and 55/88 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
ds
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
gr
stat
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>OB: 44%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 932,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- breath of briskness
- bless
- strength
- shield

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
down
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
east
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.
You are borne along by a strong current.
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, ~west~. - u:flatstone.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

east
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.
Rosamunda has arrived from the south.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - u:roofboard.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>up

Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting Murog, the Captain.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Murog, the Captain is here, fighting Copoa.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Murog, the Captain strongly smites Copoa's left foot.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
kill *man*
They aren't here.
The earth trembles and shivers.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Wobbit! You will die bejore your fime.'
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>

A demon wolf says 'I zill hunz you unxil you're dead, Vobbiz!'
A hungry warg sniffs the air curiously.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>

Rosamunda has arrived from below.
A hungry warg sniffs the air curiously.
Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north

A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west

Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west

west
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
A large leech tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak a large leech:Healthy>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west. - d:cornerstone.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
west
up
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [south], (down). - d:cornerstone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
gr

Your legs feel heavier.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo
Rosamunda has arrived from below.
A pony has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
t copoa tula cornerstone
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
score
65/193 hits, 52/135 mana, and 5/88 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
stat
OB: 47%, DB: 5%, PB: 53%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 932,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- armour
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Copoa has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Rosamunda narrates 'copoa ok?'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
st

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
2
close cornerstone
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Copoa narrates 'nods'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
score
66/193 hits, 55/135 mana, and 7/88 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Copoa utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Rosamunda REPORTS: 42/287 hits, 11/53 mana, and 93/128 moves.
Copoa says 'peame maha spammama'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
lip
l in pack
backpack (used) : 
an amethyst
a man-like root
some orange-red flowers
two purple scrolls
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
a red ruby
a small metal flask
ten tickets
a twisted rock fragment
a vellum scroll
a wooden pipe

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Copoa draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

The cornerstone is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kill *man*

You are too afraid.
Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>close exit

It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Rosamunda leaves down.
A pony leaves down.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges Copoa's attempt to slash her.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kill *man*

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Glasya the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Copoa:Hurt>
close exit

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Glasya the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Copoa:Hurt>
close exit
It's already closed!
Copoa panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Glasya the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Copoa:Hurt>
cast 'shock' *man*
Copoa closes the cornerstone.
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Glasya the Black Numenorean*:Wounded Copoa:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* opens the cornerstone.
Copoa closes the cornerstone.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

cast 'shock' *man*
Copoa panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

cast 'shock' *man*
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* opens the cornerstone.
Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.
Copoa leaves down.

Ok.
You grasp at *Glasya the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Glasya the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Nobody here by that name.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
cast 'shock' *man*
Nobody here by that name.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
cast 'shock' *man*
You start to concentrate...

Copoa has arrived from below.

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges Copoa's attempt to slash her.

Copoa closes the cornerstone.
cast 'shock' *man*

*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
You grasp at *Glasya the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'shock' *man*
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You grasp at *Glasya the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cast 'shock' *man*

You start to concentrate...
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* opens the cornerstone.

Copoa begins some strange incantations...
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
cast 'shock' *man*

Ok.
You grasp at *Glasya the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Copoa utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Copoa reaches out for *Glasya the Black Numenorean* and burns her to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Glasya the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as she collapses.
get coins corpse
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Glasya the Black Numenorean*.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Nobody here by that name.
Copoa closes the cornerstone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>cast 'shock' *man*

Nobody here by that name.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Nobody here by that name.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (neglected)
a staff inlaid with gems
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a laced quiver
a broad silver belt
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a leather backpack

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
look
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
score
67/193 hits, 24/135 mana, and 11/88 moves.
The cornerstone is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Rosamunda has arrived from below.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
stat
OB: 47%, DB: 5%, PB: 53%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
look
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
ec
Copoa draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (neglected)
a staff inlaid with gems
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a laced quiver
a broad silver belt
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a leather backpack

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa stops using an engraved broadsword.
Copoa holds a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa makes some impressive smoke rings.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa stops using a wooden pipe.
Copoa decisively draws an engraved broadsword.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
say you can get your eq bac at least
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
score
69/193 hits, 31/135 mana, and 15/88 moves.
The night has begun.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
stat
Copoa says 'tapame teise ka' <----- Lets kill the other one! Im with you mate!
OB: 47%, DB: 5%, PB: 53%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Copoa leaves down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Rosamunda yeah

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Rosamunda great :)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
t copoa ma low
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
69/193 hits, 34/135 mana, and 16/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>stat

OB: 47%, DB: 5%, PB: 53%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- panic
- bless
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa tells you 'ok [GT]'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda's spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
t copoa bobi vaja =)
eq
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda thanks alot already dudes

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
lip
l in pack
backpack (used) : 
an amethyst
a man-like root
some orange-red flowers
two purple scrolls
a ragged, blackened cloak (satisfactory)
a red ruby
a small metal flask
ten tickets
a twisted rock fragment
a vellum scroll
a wooden pipe

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa tells you 'jaa muuvidn ussivad'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda tells the group 'thanks alot already dudes :)' <----- Youre welcome!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
slee
You go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
info
You are a male Stoor.
You are 80 years, 2 months and 1 day old.
You have played 16 days and 3 hours (real time). Session: 30 mins.
This ranks you as Pogo Superhobbit, Uberkiller Extraordinaire (level 47).
You are two feet eight and weigh four stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing -14, smell -55. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-four pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:17 Wis:19 Dex:8 Con:13 Wil:18 Per:11.
Offensive Bonus: 50%, Dodging Bonus: -20%, Parrying Bonus: 55%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 80%.
You have 71/193 hit, 42/135 mana, and 21/88 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 30,667,830 experience points and you have 162,878 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the armies of the West (11 wp).
You need 832,170 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 676 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 70 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- bless
- strength
- shield

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
74/193 hits, 55/135 mana, and 27/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
74/193 hits, 55/135 mana, and 28/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
75/193 hits, 56/135 mana, and 28/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
75/193 hits, 56/135 mana, and 28/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: -20%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- bless
- strength
- shield

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
score
75/193 hits, 57/135 mana, and 29/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
wak
You wake, and sit up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>st

You stand up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ds

drink skin
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>l

Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is resting here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Copoa                - Backdoor
Pogo                 - Ruined Cottage
Rosamunda            - Ruined Cottage

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

BLESS DOWN!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
t copoa kus sa
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
bles
c normal 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

Copoa tells you 'storesin uued [GT]'

You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa tells you 'tule aita uksega [GT]'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
bob
Rosamunda begins some strange incantations...
c norm 'br'
You start to concentrate...

Rosamunda utters the words 'cure light'

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
down
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

east
Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south

south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
up
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - u:roofboard.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.
You hear the long howl of a wolf from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
score
76/193 hits, 39/135 mana, and 43/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa tells you 'close e ma quaken [GT]'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
say valmis
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

You begin to feel hungry.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa tells you 'siis openi [GT]'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa leaves south.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>food

c norm 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

A demon wolf leaves east.
em

A demon wolf says 'YOU! Wobbij! You till die before your hime.'
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...
A demon wolf says 'I will wunz you unvil you're dead, Jobbit!'

Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

sl demon
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>
eat mushroom
You eat the mushroom.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>
c 'sleep' demon
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>

Copoa leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a demon wolf:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, (up), [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - n:wallstone.
Copoa tells you 'aa surnud [GT]'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa leaves down.
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa leaves north.
A Flooded Escape Tunnel

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Copoa leaves north.
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa leaves west.
Flooded Underground Tunnel

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa leaves west.
Flooded Underground Tunnel

!U CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa leaves west.
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is lying here, incapacitated.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa leaves up.
Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is resting here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa says 'dead both'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

As Copoa greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
trophy #
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Dolgu                    |   1,  0%,  #Meier                    |
   2,  0%,  #Orkki                    |   1,  0%,  #Sadu                     |
   1,  0%,  #Lir                      |   2,  1%,  #Glasya                   |
   1,  0%,  #Biscupice                |   1,  0%,  #Boletus                  |
   1,  1%,  #Bray                     |   1,  0%,  #Olfim                    |
   1,  0%,  #Glurnakh                 |   2,  0%,  #Praska                   |
   1,  0%,  #Hashnak                  |   2,  0%,  #Higdush                  |
   1,  0%,  #Bullet                   |   2,  1%,  #Zakuzka                  |
   1,  1%,  #Namir                    |   1,  1%,  #Nhortanka                |
   1,  1%,  #Fir                      |   1,  0%,  #Piccolo                  |
   1,  1%,  #Draug                    |   1,  0%,  #Roimar                   |
   1,  1%,  #Svin                     |   1,  1%,  #Morphine                 |
   1,  0%,  #Sachurin                 |   1,  1%,  #Scartha                  |
   1,  1%,  #Uzkhudthun               |   2,  0%,  #Lokomotiva               |
   2,  0%,  #Vij                      |   1,  0%,  #Matkurja                 |
   1,  0%,  #Khree                    |   1,  0%,  #Donk                     |
   1,  1%,  #Zomno                    |   1,  1%,  #Verno                    |
   1,  0%,  #Fratus                   |   1,  0%,  #Joponen                  |
   1,  0%,  #Kunduk                   |   1,  1%,  #Zanoj                    |
   1,  0%,  #Ismael                   |   1,  0%,  #Tach                     |
   2,  1%,  #Seade                    |   2,  0%,  #Wendol                   |
   2,  0%,  #Sekator                  |   1,  0%,  #Throzgul                 |
   1,  0%,  #Khaos                    |   1,  0%,  #Hurt                     |
   1,  0%,  #Machupicchu              |   1,  1%,  #Kobold                   |
   1,  0%,  #Magal                    |   1,  0%,  #Murk                     |
   1,  0%,  #Elajt                    |   1,  0%,  #Quapi                    |
   1,  1%,  #Maamats                  |   1,  0%,  #Dogg                     |
   2,  0%,  #Punane                   |   1,  1%,  #Baz                      |
   1,  1%,  #Wucheria                 |   1,  0%,  #Daspan                   |
   1,  1%,  #Patience                 |   2,  2%,  #Nazgum                   |
   1,  0%,  #Durlak                   |   1,  0%,  #Lxuk                     |
   1,  0%,  #Hmo                      |   1,  0%,  #Luv                      |
   1,  1%,  #Raken                    |   1,  0%,  #Greoh                    |
   1,  1%,  #Booka                    |   1,  0%,  #Toe                      |
   1,  0%,  #Goras                    |   1,  0%,  #Yrch                     |
   1,  1%,  #Xaltotun                 |   1,  0%,  #Odif                     |
   2,  2%,  #Malus                    |   1,  1%,  #Uftak                    |
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (50%) *** 

Rosamunda other bn too?
*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q: quit (50%) *** 
q

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa says 'yes'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda wowie

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
say how did other die?
Copoa says 'in captain room'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Rosamunda nice

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 5%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Copoa says 'pogo quaked dead i bet :P'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
say i killed?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
info
You are a male Stoor.
You are 80 years, 2 months and 1 day old.
You have played 16 days and 3 hours (real time). Session: 31 mins.
This ranks you as Pogo Superhobbit, Uberkiller Extraordinaire (level 47).
You are two feet eight and weigh four stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing 19, smell 0. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, the Shire, and Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs sixty-four pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:17 Wis:19 Dex:8 Con:13 Wil:18 Per:11.
Offensive Bonus: 50%, Dodging Bonus: 5%, Parrying Bonus: 55%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 80%.
You have 80/193 hit, 48/135 mana, and 29/88 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 30,667,830 experience points and you have 162,878 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the armies of the West (11 wp).
You need 832,170 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 676 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 70 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
gig
You giggle.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 5%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength
- shield

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
say i read scroll
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
slee
You go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

You begin to feel thirsty.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

SHIELD DOWN!

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
86/193 hits, 76/135 mana, and 71/88 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
wak
You wake, and sit up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>st

You stand up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
dsl
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
ds
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>l

Ruined Cottage
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Copoa the Elf is resting here nodding.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is resting here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'lets do shadow'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
say yea, died =)
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
st
ds
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
score
87/193 hits, 79/135 mana, and 76/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 16%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
shield
c norm 'shi'
You start to concentrate...

You feel protected.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
sa no mana still
r
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
87/193 hits, 57/135 mana, and 81/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 5%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa says 'ok'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
say we kill murog?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
87/193 hits, 60/135 mana, and 85/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 5%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Rosamunda this will blur soon

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
say ir will pop on us soon?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
score
88/193 hits, 65/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a small pouch
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (neglected)
a staff inlaid with gems
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a laced quiver
a broad silver belt
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a leather backpack

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
say ok, i tank shadow
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
k shadow
You try to pierce a shadow, but it parries successfully.
A shadow says 'You'll never return to the hole you came from, Hobbit!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 832,170 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 676. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

Rosamunda joins your fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a shadow:Healthy>
fb
c 'fire'
You start to concentrate...

Copoa utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Copoa hits it.

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

fb
Copoa utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Copoa hits it.

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

Copoa utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Copoa hits it.

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
Your fireball hits a shadow with full force, causing an immediate death.
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
c 'fire'
What should the spell be cast upon?

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Rosamunda gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a black horn shortbow from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Woman*.
gg
Rosamunda gets a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a staff inlaid with gems from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a black runed dagger from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a fragrant-smelling bag from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Rosamunda gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Woman*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
get coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Woman*.
There was 380 gold coins, 7 silver pennies, and 16 copper pennies.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Rosamunda puts a leather backpack on her back.
Rosamunda puts a black horn shortbow over her shoulder.
Rosamunda wears a broad silver belt about her waist.
Rosamunda puts a laced quiver on her belt.
Rosamunda puts a jewelled ring on her finger with delicacy.
Rosamunda holds a red ruby.
Rosamunda puts a keyring with a set of lock picks around her wrist.
Rosamunda puts a fragrant-smelling bag on her belt.
Rosamunda puts a water skin on her belt.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa gets a small pouch from the corpse of *a Woman*.
Copoa removes a small key of elven make from his keyring.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a sable pouch

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
g
get all corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Woman*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Rosamunda stops using a torch.
Rosamunda masterfully draws a black runed dagger.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>exa sable

pouch (carried) : 
a purple flower with a fluffy red center
Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
drop sable
You drop the pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 830,104 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,056. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda stops using a red ruby.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>score

91/193 hits, 62/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
Copoa says 'don't gac please'
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 830,104 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,056. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
i
You are carrying:
a pair of smooth, black boots
a jewel-encrusted goblet

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

You are thirsty.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ds
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda well they gacced me

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
dg
drink goblet
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.
A jewel-encrusted goblet is now empty.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
r
You are already resting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

The exit south blurs for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>look

Ruined Cottage
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Copoa the Elf is resting here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
Cottage in the Plains
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), east, south, west.

!. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
Ruined Cottage
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tiny spider is here, eating a tiny bug.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Copoa the Elf is resting here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.
Exits: (south), (down). - d:cornerstone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit

Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
say nuffin

Copoa says 'yeah but you can always be a bigger man'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda stops using a broad silver belt.
Rosamunda takes a laced quiver off her belt.
Rosamunda takes a fragrant-smelling bag off her belt.
Rosamunda takes a water skin off her belt.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda wears a gleaming belt about her waist.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'ok lets do other shadow'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda hmm

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Rosamunda allright

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
east
Entrance to a Flooded Tunnel
A large leech is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: ~east~, (up). - u:flatstone.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, west.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east
east

Flooded Underground Tunnel
Exits: ~east~, ~west~.
An orkish scout yells faintly from the east '*Cekoo kfa Plf* is hari oz bha Dacgboel!'

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - u:roofboard.

!U CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Copoa.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: (south), ~(down)~. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

An orkish scout barely pierces Copoa's right hand and tickles it.
A demon wolf barely hits Copoa's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'ffs'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sl demon
c 'sleep' demon
You start to concentrate...

Copoa says 'sleep'

Ok.
A demon wolf lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
sl scout
c 'sleep' scout
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
An orkish scout lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
look
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Copoa stops scouting southwards.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa leaves south.
Fortress in the Plains
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...
Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...

Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

You stop scouting.
Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
You see four ash arrows on the ground.
A large bonfire is burning here.
There are two bunches of purple-red flowers here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
You see five handfuls of clover on the ground.
On the ground, there are four handfuls of narrow leaves.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
On the ground, there are eleven man-like roots.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
You see four piles of orange-red flowers on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
You see sixteen war arrows on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa says 'mul 2 quaket' <----- Perfect! this finish this evil place!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
say quake
st
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sl demon

c 'sleep' demon
You start to concentrate...
On the ground, there are eleven man-like roots.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of smooth boots lie on the ground.
You see four piles of orange-red flowers on the ground.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
You see sixteen war arrows on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Murog, the Captain of the Fortress, stands here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa says 'mul 2 quaket'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
say quake
st
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>sl demon

c 'sleep' demon
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
95/193 hits, 58/135 mana, and 83/88 moves.
Copoa says 'ok'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Copoa leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

Rosamunda leaves east. <<------ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

You hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

The earth trembles and shivers.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
t rosamunda not u
Rosamunda can't hear you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

You hear a death cry from the east. <------------ Crap :/

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'ffs'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Pogo

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 5%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 830,104 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,056. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...
Murog, the Captain has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Murog, the Captain says 'Yoar tlaod well wlow far thin!'
Murog, the Captain smites Copoa's left arm.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Murog, the Captain says 'Yoor bruog woll sluw mer tvuf!'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
fb murog
c 'fire' murog
You start to concentrate...
Copoa begins some strange incantations...

fb murog
Copoa utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Murog, the Captain staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Copoa hits him.
Murog, the Captain is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Copoa slashes Murog, the Captain's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear Murog, the Captain's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
Murog, the Captain is dead! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
c 'fire' murog
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of Murog, the Captain.
There was 1 gold coin.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (flawless)
a black warg fur (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
a sturdy pair of metal boots (worn)
a sturdy pair of greaves (used)
a full metal helmet (flawless)
a sturdy metal breastplate (well-maintained)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
There are four ash arrows here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
There are two bunches of purple-red flowers here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
On the ground, there are five handfuls of clover.
There are four handfuls of narrow leaves here.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
You see eleven man-like roots on the ground.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
On the ground, there are four piles of orange-red flowers.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
On the ground, there are sixteen war arrows.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'see vend suri'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
say jopski on =)
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Copoa                - Fortress in the Plains
Pogo                 - Fortress in the Plains

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
score
99/193 hits, 71/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 50%, DB: 55%, PB: 55%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 823,534 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,057. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- shield
- breath of briskness
- bless
- novoid
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa says 'tuli jargi ja mul olid pretyped'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
There are four ash arrows here.
A large bonfire is burning here.
You see two bunches of purple-red flowers on the ground.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
There are five handfuls of clover here.
On the ground, there are four handfuls of narrow leaves.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
On the ground, there are eleven man-like roots.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
There are four piles of orange-red flowers here.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
You see sixteen war arrows on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Your legs feel heavier.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
exa 5.corpse
Musty Room
On the ground, there are four ash arrows.
A large bonfire is burning here.
You see two bunches of purple-red flowers on the ground.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
You see five handfuls of clover on the ground.
There are four handfuls of narrow leaves here.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
You see eleven man-like roots on the ground.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
There are four piles of orange-red flowers here.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
You see sixteen war arrows on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a small pouch
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a staff inlaid with gems
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
fb 5.corpse
c 'fire' 5.corpse
You start to concentrate...

Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
Copoa gets a man-like root.
A shadow says 'YUE! Cogea! Yao hill gee bovole youl tiwi.'
Copoa swiftly dodges a shadow's attempt to hit him.

You throw a fireball at the corpse of *a Woman*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.
Copoa puts a man-like root in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
fb 5.corpse
c 'fire' 5.corpse
You start to concentrate...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
peer
You peer around trying to look into the shadows.
A shadow says 'YOU! Copoa! You will die before your time.'
A shadow barely hits Copoa's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
fb 5.shadow
c 'fire' 5.shadow
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>



-------------------------------------------------------------------


> We kill shadow of Hobbit, to save her equipment once again!



get circlet 2.pack
You get a mithril circlet from a leather backpack.


Rosamunda has arrived from the north. <--------------- She is reborn by the miracle of .... rebirth!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ds
drink skin
You can't find a skin.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
look
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is resting here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say go loot
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda quietly scouts eastwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score

Copoa closes the metaldoor.
138/193 hits, 110/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa locks the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda leaves east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
score
138/193 hits, 111/135 mana, and 88/88 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 54%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 821,592 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- shield
- bless
- novoid
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Copoa sits down and rests.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 54%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 821,592 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- shield
- bless
- novoid
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn around neck>   a silver cloakpin
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Copoa                - Fortress in the Plains
Pogo                 - Fortress in the Plains
Rosamunda            - Musty Room

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
uw
unlock exit w
You do not have the proper key for that.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ow
op exit w
It seems to be locked.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 54%, DB: 55%, PB: 51%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 821,592 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- shield
- bless
- novoid
- armour
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Musty Room
A large bonfire is burning here.
There are two bunches of purple-red flowers here.
A small flask has been left here on the ground.
You see five handfuls of clover on the ground.
On the ground, there are four handfuls of narrow leaves.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
There are four piles of orange-red flowers here.
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.
A long and very sharp thorn is lying here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A yew longbow of elven make lies here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A hungry warg leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'really ?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>


Copoa stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'since'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'when'
Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'are'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'you'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'a'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'mage'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'lol'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
gr
Your group consists of:
     Copoa (Head of group)
     Rosamunda
     Pogo

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
tg got stuff?
tell group got stuff? <----- time to leave this cursed place!

Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'last'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'time'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say ok, lets bail
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'i'
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st

You are already standing.
Copoa utters the word 'armour'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa quietly scouts eastwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa stops scouting eastwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'saw'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'you'
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa says 'stuff on ground aswell'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
st
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'you'
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'were'
Rosamunda gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Woman*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look

Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Rosamunda the Fallohid is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'a'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda nods solemnly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* yells from the west 'scout'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda found sapphire?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa says 'got all ?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa says 'no'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A hungry warg leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
rev sapphire
You begin to search...

Rosamunda gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Woman*.

Rosamunda hmm

east
rev sapphire
You didn't find a sapphire hidden here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Musty Room
A large bonfire is burning here.
On the ground, there are two bunches of purple-red flowers.
There are five handfuls of clover here.
On the ground, there are four handfuls of narrow leaves.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A water barrel has been left here.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
On the ground, there are four piles of orange-red flowers.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (west). - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You begin to search...

Rosamunda has arrived from the west.

You didn't find a sapphire hidden here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say not hidden
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Rosamunda leaves west. <----- OK! We leave too

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
exa 5.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a leather saddle
a raft

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Copoa has arrived from the west.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
tg check backpacks etc
tell group check backpacks etc <----- Yea, for that sapphire!

Rosamunda can't hear you. <---------- Whaat?
You hear a death cry from the south. <------------ NOOOOOOO!

![ CW HP:Fine>

Copoa has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>scout s

You quietly scout southwards...

Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here. <------------------------- Crapper
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine>

You hear some clicking noises.

![ CW HP:Fine>

say wtf
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
look
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

BLESS DOWN!

![ CW HP:Fine>
bles
c normal 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

You hear a call from the other side of the metaldoor.
You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa unlocks the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa opens the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You feel weaker.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
str
c norm 'str'
You start to concentrate...

The metaldoor closes quietly.
Copoa leaves north.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
str
c norm 'str'
You start to concentrate...

Copoa says 'vaatan backi'

A hungry warg leaves south.

You feel stronger.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Copoa leaves south.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>



-------------------------------------------------


> We about to leave, but bns doing something funky.
> Guess we go investigate.



A Flooded Tunnel Bend
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: ~south~, ~west~.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

!~ CW HP:Fine>south

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!~ CW HP:Fine>south

You failed swimming there.
You are drowning!

!~ CW HP:Fine>
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
A small leech is here, floating in the water.
Exits: ~north~, ~south~.

!U CW HP:Fine>
south
A Flooded Escape Tunnel
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
Exits: ~north~, (up). - u:roofboard.
The roofboard closes quietly.
You are now under water, slowly using up your oxygen.

!U CW HP:Fine>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!U CW HP:Fine>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!U CW HP:Fine>
op roofboard
u
Ok.
Stiffness slowly works its way through your muscles.
Fresh air still fills your lungs, so being submerged is no problem.

!U CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: [south], ~(down)~. - u:roofboard.
You happily inhale the lovely oxygen in the air.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa opens the wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Endragoira tells you 'was str ring for spare trade?'

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa stops scouting southwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa leaves south.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
cast 'fire' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Copoa quietly scouts southwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Copoa stops scouting southwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
say quaken
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa says 'ok'

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
fol
You stop following Copoa.
You will not follow anyone else now.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
stat
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
OB: 53%, DB: 60%, PB: 50%, Armour: 73%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 821,592 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,276. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- shroud
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- bless
- shield
- armour

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>

Copoa tries to slash *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill *man*

Copoa begins some strange incantations...
You feel yourself exposed.
You barely pierce *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Fine Copoa:Healthy>
cast 'shock' *man*
You start to concentrate...
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

A hungry warg leaves north.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
cast 'shock' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
south
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, (up), [down]. - u:hatch d:grid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>z

cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

z
A brown-skinned orc says 'Moul, dio esd doa horretly!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

A brown-skinned orc says 'U will zund you anbil yau're deeg, Sogdit!'

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A shadow says 'Leave now or perish!'
A demon wolf says 'Txe nezf bite rips your flesz jrom your bones!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'U nill rip yuur nailt out, Hobkig!'
A hungry warg says 'When you are dotn, I vill fatcx you bleedint to deatz.'
A hungry warg barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Fine>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from above.

A brown-skinned orc barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves up.
A shadow barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
A demon wolf barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

z
A brown-skinned orc says 'Zool, boa ang gie horlibly!'

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A brown-skinned orc lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Hurt>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

z
Jeran narrates 'nods must change sides it seems! Time for hobbit-hunting  *blink*'

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a hungry warg's death cry as it collapses.
get coins corpse
A hungry warg is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Bad>
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A shadow barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

A demon wolf barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A brown-skinned orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - u:hatch d:grid.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>gg

Copoa quietly scouts southwards...
get coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

You hear some very close noise from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

Copoa stops scouting southwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc says 'Saol, deo and kee forrabry!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash Copoa, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc says 'U zell huhp yeu ungir yeu're dead, Cebaa!'
Copoa swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf says 'I will vunt you ungil you're dead, Copoa!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
wim 100

Copoa begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
cha wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc says 'Faal, dee ewd doe norradly!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
cast 'shock' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A demon wolf barely hits Copoa's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north
cast 'shock' *man*
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here picking a lock.
Exits: (south). - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* skilfully picks the lock of the stoneplate.

cast 'shock' *man*
Ok.
You grasp at *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'shock' *man*
Ok.
You grasp at *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*, shocking her.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
look

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
south
The wallstone seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
os
s
op exit s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
kill *man*
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A brown-skinned orc is here, fighting Copoa.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Copoa.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the wallstone.
A demon wolf barely hits Copoa's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You barely pierce *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*'s right foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Dolgu the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
*Saurum the Orc* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Drauma the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, (up), [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A brown-skinned orc is here, fighting Copoa.
A demon wolf is here, fighting Copoa.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Saurum the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, [west]. - n:wallstone.
*Drauma the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
Copoa seems to have recovered his senses.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'block door'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

Copoa opens the wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A demon wolf barely hits Copoa's body and tickles it.
Copoa panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A brown-skinned orc barely slashes Copoa's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>north

Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south). - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

Copoa has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Saurum the Orc* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Saurum the Orc* closes the wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.
You swiftly dodge *Saurum the Orc*'s attempt to crush you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.
A brown-skinned orc has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A demon wolf barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>

*Drauma the Orc* has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
north

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Saurum the Orc* is standing here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Drauma the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south). - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.
Copoa leaves south.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Zuol, die anb deu holribly!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>down

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

Using her lockpicks, *Dolgu the Black Numenorean* tries to pick the stoneplate's lock...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>
flee
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, bie and due horribly!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>down

No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* stops using a black runed dagger.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* holds a wooden pipe.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Faor, gie and pie horritly!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* sits down and rests.
A hungry warg leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), (east), south, [west]. - s:wallstone d:stoneplate.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc has arrived from the north.
A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A brown-skinned orc says 'Sool, gie afd doe horrudly!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
Copoa swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

You pierce a brown-skinned orc's left leg and shatter it.
A brown-skinned orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Saurum the Orc* has arrived from the north.
Copoa slashes a demon wolf's left hindleg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>rock exit w <----------- Ok, dont have this alias here :)

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

The wallstone closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

Copoa opens the metaldoor.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.
Copoa leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>get rock pack <------------ Oldskoool....

You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.
An orkish scout yells loudly from the west '*Cogoo kma Alh* os zule on dho Swirly Ploaww!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* closes the wallstone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Awful>

You pierce a brown-skinned orc's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a brown-skinned orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A brown-skinned orc is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>rock exit w <----------- Still dont have it :)

You can't find a coins in the corpse.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* opens the metaldoor.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You swiftly dodge a demon wolf's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

The wallstone is opened from the other side.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.
*Drauma the Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>
throw rock exit w <------------- Manual typing for the win!
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
You throw a twisted rock fragment in the direction of the metaldoor.
The rock drops on the ground. <---- Crap :/
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>

*Saurum the Orc* crushes your right foot.
Using her lockpicks, *Dolgu the Black Numenorean* tries to enable the metaldoor's lock...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>
ow

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>
op exit w
Ok.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* closes the metaldoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired a demon wolf:Bad>flee

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Barracks
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, (up), [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>west

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A brown-skinned orc bleeds from open wounds.
A brown-skinned orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north

*Saurum the Orc* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
south
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Drauma the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west). - u:hatch d:grid.
*Drauma the Orc* closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Drauma the Orc* closes the metaldoor.
BarracksA weapons rack stands against the wall.
In the rack is a longspear.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is lying here, mortally wounded.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Saurum the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up), [down]. - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

*Saurum the Orc* opens the grid.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

A demon wolf has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
north

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
*Saurum the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>ow

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>
op exit w
You don't see any exit there.
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Healthy>
flee

*Zongan the Black Numenorean* fails to hit you.
You barely pierce *Saurum the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Saurum the Orc*:Fine>
north
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Drauma the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west). - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Drauma the Orc* closes the metaldoor.
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
Backdoor
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
An orkish scout is sleeping here.
Exits: (south). - n:wallstone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ow

west
op exit w
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south

west
Fortress in the Plains
A short, broad stabbing blade lies here.
A twisted fragment of black rock lies on the ground.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The corpse of Murog, the Captain is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
A demon wolf is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Drauma the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Saurum the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west). - n:wallstone.
*Dolgu the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A pack horse leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
*Zongan the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.
Smelly Plains
A ferocious warg is here, fighting Copoa.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
The metaldoor closes quietly.
An orkish scout has arrived from the west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>ow

Copoa opens the metaldoor.
op exit w
You don't see any exit there.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>west

The metaldoor closes quietly.
Rocky Plains
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves south.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
west
A Field of Weeds
A small and tough weed grows here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
east
Rocky Plains
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
east
Smelly Plains
A ferocious warg is here, fighting Copoa.
Copoa the Elf is here, fighting a ferocious warg.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
An orkish scout yells '*Cokoe pmu Urw* afp o Hopbeg ara walu uw gwa Zmelly Bluins!'

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>open exit

It's already open!
Copoa panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>open exit

It's already open!

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
open exit

An orkish scout barely hits Copoa's left hand and tickles it.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
It's already open!

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>

Copoa panics, and attempts to flee.
Copoa leaves west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
west
Rocky Plains
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Copoa the Elf is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Copoa leaves west.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>


--------------------------------------------



> Ohwell, we couldnt save the Hobbits equipment afterall :(. 


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2015/02/21 16:54, Dolgu:   
Not quite sure why you would log this :P, I should of just sat in and fireballed you and hoped I didn't get melee but was semi afk doing uni work at the time so my keyboard was to one side :P

2015/02/21 16:57, Pogo: 
I logged it so you could comment :).

2015/02/21 17:03, Glasya:   
The comment of getting 'the hobbits' eq back made me laugh. That eq was actually our eq, so I'm glad he didn't make it out. Props for charging vt :P

2015/02/21 17:04, Ryalnos:   
You hear *Glasya the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as she collapses.
get coins corpse
*Glasya the Black Numenorean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.


Better fix this!

2015/02/21 17:08, Dolgu:   
as a follow up to Glasya's comment, yep the hobbit was pretty much wearing a plastic bag around its body whilst wielding a pencil. The only item it had was sapphire. It decided it was playing Dale's Supermarket sweep when looting our corpses though.

2015/02/22 13:26, Drogtash: 
Funny :P

2015/02/24 20:32, Azazello: 
'lorienis' :D
Reminds me of latvian musical (or show?) Peteris Penis.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back