Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
JJ Lehto! (Innuendo)comments   back
(1648 hits. Posted 2015/06/01)
*Innuendo the Half-Elf*
Date: 01.06.2015



> I had just logged on and since darkies had recently taken back DT, there was hope
> for some action.




call
You call for the door to be opened.

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>

You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed door.
A brown-skinned orc tells you 'I'm not opening for you!'

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
score
429/429 hits, 86/92 mana, and 140/145 moves.

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
be
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

be

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

be

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

be
Day tells you 'anyway, had regend and was abou to reblock when cavelion popped and fucked it all up.'

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

*<~ CRW Mana:Burning>
be
bash exit
The door gave away under the pressure.

lead

*<~ CRW>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*<~ CW>

You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

*<~ CW>
scout bn <- HEh heh!
In which direction do you want to scout?

*<~ CW>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The butchered corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

*<~ CW>
north
Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The butchered corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, (up), (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
od
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW>
down
op exit d
It's already open!

![ CW>
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!O CW>
west
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Half-Elf coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading down done less than 5 hours ago
   - three tracks of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 5 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* leading east done less than 5 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

![ CW>
t day im in dt now, gonna make some noise, man tracks in tho 5 tick
Ok.

![ CW>
west
k orc
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right arm extremely hard.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Owxers zave already xried wo kill me. Hwey are dead noj.'

![ CW Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai lightly pounds your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your xead, jool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left arm extremely hard and tickle it.
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine>
score
418/429 hits, 92/92 mana, and 95/145 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>
score
419/429 hits, 92/92 mana, and 95/145 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 45,658 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- bless
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>

Day tells you 'that's prob dreg+2 eagles.'

![ CW HP:Fine>
k orc
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
tr dreg
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Dreg here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

You begin to feel hungry.

![ CW HP:Fine>
t day not dreg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
food
c normal 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

em
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
eat mushroom
You eat the mushroom.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ko

k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Die!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai lightly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your xead, jool!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 45,143 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- bless
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
score
429/429 hits, 74/92 mana, and 109/145 moves.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left foot hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The butchered corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ko
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll make you cry for your mother, Halj-Elj!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
t day im killing grachalg :P
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your zead, fool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Die!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai lightly pounds your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>
flee
You will attempt to flee!
Day tells you 'good exp :p'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your xead, fool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>
flee

Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Hurt>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your vead, tool!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left hand extremely hard.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Deavh vo you and all your kin!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left hand hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>flee

You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your zead, tool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>
flee

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusx your vead, tool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ko
k orc
You approach Grachalg the Uruk-hai, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your gead, fool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

Barracks
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
south
Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: (south), (up), (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from below.
A brown-skinned orc tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A brown-skinned orc says 'B zoll mank yoa unpil yuo'ra goat, Sols-Glh!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>

A brown-skinned orc barely slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>flee

A brown-skinned orc says 'A nurr sosg yoo unpar yaa'le doag, Holh-Erf!'
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
Dark Tower
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up), (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
You bleed from open wounds.
south

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, -west-. - n:door.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ri
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Grey Mountains
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
south
east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
It starts to snow.

*:* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit

Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
lead
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

*(* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ok.

*(* CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*(* CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), [down].
You don't see any more snow here.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
oe
op exit e
You don't see any exit there.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cw
clo exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones. <<< AFK-ing for 3 mins.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Fine>

You bleed from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Day tells you 'anyt?'

![ CW HP:Fine>

BLESS DOWN!

![ CW HP:Fine>

You bleed from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Fine>
st

Day tells you '?'

![ CW HP:Fine>
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
first
bandage
You try to bind your wounds.

t day i was afking in hut
Your wound is now bound up.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>stat

OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 41,807 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- strength

![ CW HP:Fine>
bles
c norm 'bless'
You start to concentrate...

You begin to feel the light of Aman shine upon you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Day tells you 'ah'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
t day gonna check back now
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ow
w
op exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ri
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (east), west. - d:trapdoor.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
west
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
north
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north

north
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
You don't see any more snow here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, ~south~, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
be
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.

be

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
bash exit
The door gave away under the pressure.

tr

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Troll* leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Troll* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago

   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 3 hours ago

   - a track of an orc-soldier leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a Half-Elf coming from the north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a Half-Elf leading north done less than 5 hours ago

t day a troll in there :P
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
lead
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
north
od
down
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], [down]. - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
op exit d
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine>
west
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west. - d:strawmats.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
tt
tr *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Day tells you 'dt?'

t day yes
You stop searching.

![ CW HP:Fine>
east
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - d:strawmats.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine>
scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Fine>tt

tr *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Day tells you 'hehe'

t day he in tower, wanna hit?
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *troll* here.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine>
up
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tt
tr *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 3 hours ago.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
391/416 hits, 92/92 mana, and 142/142 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 41,807 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- bless
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- strength

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
393/416 hits, 92/92 mana, and 142/142 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 41,807 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- bless
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- strength

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
394/416 hits, 92/92 mana, and 142/142 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

Day tells you 'sure can try.'

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
look
A Road through the Grey Mountains
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, ~south~, west.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
ri
A pack horse stops following you.
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>r

You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
north
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Innuendo             - A Road through the Grey Mountains

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
t day you near?
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine>
score
415/416 hits, 92/92 mana, and 142/142 moves.

*<~ CRW>
stat
OB: 148%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 41,807 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 102. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- bless
- strength

*<~ CRW>
st
You are already standing.

*<~ CRW>
north
down
You cannot ride there.

*<~ CRW>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<~ CRW>
dism
You stop riding a pack horse.

*<~ CW>
north
down
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

![ CW>
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW>
tt
tr *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Day tells you 'CA running n'

Day tells you 'so not rly.'

west
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of *troll* here.

!O CW>west

Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west. - d:strawmats.

![ CW>
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: east. - d:strawmats.

![ CW>
ko
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Die!'

![ CW Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusx your xead, tool!'

![ CW Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>

You strongly pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>
flee
Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
ko
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine>
k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>
flee

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusf your head, gool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
west
Cramped Smithy
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: east.

![ CW HP:Fine>ko

k orc
You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's body very hard and shatter it.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'Your severed xead zill be xge only memory you leaxe!'

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Awful>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai strongly pounds your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Awful>

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusj your vead, jool!'

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Awful>

You pound Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Dying>
kick
ec
You kick Grachalg the Uruk-hai to death.
You receive your share of experience.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear Grachalg the Uruk-hai's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine>
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a broad girdle
a hammer
a pair of tongs
a sturdy pair of rigid leather gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of rigid leather boots (flawless)
a fine pair of hard leather trousers (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai.
There was 1 lauren coin.

![ CW HP:Fine>
gg
get coins corpse
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west. - d:strawmats.

![ CW HP:Fine>east

Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up). - n:irondoor u:irontrap.

!O CW HP:Fine>
up
south
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: #south#, [up], (down). - s:door u:woodendoor d:irontrap.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
ri
What do you want to ride?

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tt
tr *troll*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Troll* leading north, done less than 5 hours ago.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
t day weird, grachalg rip but nothing
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 147%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 33,105 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- panic
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- bless
- strength

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
score
380/416 hits, 92/92 mana, and 142/142 moves.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves east riding a pack horse.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 147%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 33,105 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- bless
- strength

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>ri

What do you want to ride?
*Jir the Black Numenorean* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Healthy>

Day tells you 'im noc now.'
*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left hand and tickle it.

*<~ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
flee
*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Grey Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, west. - n:door.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>west

south
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: #north#, east, south, -west-. - n:door.
You don't see any more snow here.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, ~south~, west.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
t day jir came
Ok.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
south
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~~ CW HP:Fine>
south

Day tells you 'moving w.'

*~~ CW HP:Fine>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*<~ CW HP:Fine>
east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Fine>
east
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Fine>
east
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine>
east
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (east), west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

*(~ CW HP:Fine>
east
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.
You don't see any more snow here.

![ CW HP:Fine>cw

clo exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Day tells you 'k'

![ CW HP:Fine>
t day dont come yet too close :P
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
t day maybe he enters

Day tells you 'k'

![ CW HP:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
l d
The trapdoor is closed.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Day tells you 'on what'

![ CW HP:Fine>opt

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine>
opt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine>

The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>alias opt

No such alias.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You strongly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left foot.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Jir the Black Numenorean* smiles viciously.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*Jir the Black Numenorean* burns you.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
You try to pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>bash

*Jir the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Jir the Black Numenorean*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* closes the door.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

Your bash at *Jir the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
open exit
flee
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: (east), west. - d:trapdoor.

*(~ CW HP:Fine>
east
An Abandoned Hut
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.
You don't see any more snow here.

![ CW HP:Fine>cw

clo exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine>
ble
c 'block door' exit
You muster all of your concentration...

kill *man*
The exit west seems to blur for a while. <<<< BOOJAH!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right leg and tickle it.
bash
*Jir the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
bash
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the trapdoor.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *Jir the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You feel bolder.
You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

*Jir the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Jir the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
A pack horse stops following *Jir the Black Numenorean*.
You fall, and hit yourself!

Your bash at *Jir the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.
A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A pack horse panics, and attempts to flee.
A pack horse leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

bash

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the panel.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* swiftly dodges a large troll's attempt to crush him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
close exit
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

A large troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Healthy>

You pound a large troll's right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>north

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
north

You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cout d
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
scout d
You quietly scout downwards...

Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>scout s

You quietly scout southwards...
up

Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
A cave troll is here, fighting *Jir the Black Numenorean*.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting a cave troll. <<< Giggle :)

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
scout s
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You quietly scout southwards...
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
up

You stop scouting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
south
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*

Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (north). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north

You pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An olog-hai troll crushes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
open exit
You don't see any exit here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
open exit

A cave troll strongly crushes *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot an olog-hai troll:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*

*Jir the Black Numenorean* closes the panel.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the panel.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
You try to pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.
A large troll barely crushes *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>down

Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*

A large troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You pound a large troll's left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>flee

up
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
Exits: (north). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
up
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'abrawajf' <<<< Wank :)
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting *Jir the Black Numenorean*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*

You strongly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left foot and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* sits down and rests.
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* removes an orkish battle-standard.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws a steel-tipped spear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

A large troll barely crushes *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* removes a steel-tipped spear.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* awkwardly draws an orkish battle-standard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
up
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*
up

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'getting any fights or can i show?'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
up
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left hand.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

A large troll barely crushes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>flee

up
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Strange Room
A valuable gold coin lies here.
An old, strong cave troll is standing here.
A huge olog-hai troll is here staring blankly at you.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (north). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves north.
A cave troll lightly crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>
open exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a cave troll:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up). - n:wall.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>up

kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Your power blocking the door resisted a breaking attempt! <<< Oho! Must be something going on outside!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Your power blocking the door has been overcome! <<< Goddamned, must be that Trolloc!
The door seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
open exit

*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west. - d:trapdoor.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *man*
*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from the east.
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A large eagle soars above you.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill *man*
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* leaves west.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
bash
na ome hut day
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.

*Jotne the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.

Your bash at *Jir the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
Ok.
You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right leg.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
na quickl
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right hand.

*(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* says 'Taste PAIN, weakling!' <<<< I will i will :(

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard and shatters it.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee east.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: (west), (down).
You don't see any more snow here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
west
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
west

*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves east.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west

*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from the east.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
wim 0

*Jotne the Cave Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Healthy>
chan wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Healthy>

You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* hits your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*:~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'coming'

*(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
west
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* leaves west.

*:~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

A Washed Out Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -south-.
The water is frozen solid.

*%~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*%~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*%~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
south
west
west
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*:~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from the west.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
You don't see any more snow here.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
score
87/403 hits, 49/92 mana, and 77/140 moves.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

use pale
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*~~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

south
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*~~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -west-.
The ground is frozen solid.

*<~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
east
Trail to the Misty Mountains
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east

kill *man*
Bend in the Trail
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*:~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
east
kill *man*
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
east
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
east
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (west), (down). - d:trapdoor.
You don't see any more snow here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
close exit
*Jir the Black Numenorean* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

kill *man*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left leg.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!
You bleed from open wounds.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kill *man*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
close exit
kill *man*
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
down
kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he manages to keep you at bay.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

Day tells you 'im outside'
A large troll tries to crush *Jir the Black Numenorean*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
up
kill *man*
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>down

kill *man*
Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting *Jir the Black Numenorean*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
You lightly pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad a large troll:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad a large troll:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad a large troll:Fine>
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad a large troll:Fine>

Day tells you 'what'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad a large troll:Fine>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves up.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
up
close exit
An Abandoned Hut
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>close exit

It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* closes the trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kill *man*

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Jir the Black Numenorean* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
It's already closed!
The door is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

Day has arrived from the west. <<< Aww crap :P - but this is life :)
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.
A mother eagle has arrived from the west.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
A mother eagle barely hits *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left foot.
A mother eagle barely hits *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left hand.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit
Day opens the door.
Ok.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
close exit

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
Ok.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>close exit

It's already closed!
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

A mother eagle barely hits *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s right arm.
You barely pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
close exit

A mother eagle barely hits *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s body and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* barely stabs your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
close exit

*Jir the Black Numenorean* smirks: cmon :D
Day opens the trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
It's already closed!
A mother eagle lightly hits *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*Jir the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
say no no
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

A mother eagle barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Healthy>

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
You pound a mother eagle's head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>

A mother eagle lightly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>
flee
Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>

Day issues the order 'hit jir'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A large troll is here, fighting *Jir the Black Numenorean*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting a large troll.
Exits: (south), (up). - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
kill *man*
You approach *Jir the Black Numenorean*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful a large troll:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Awful a large troll:Fine>

A large troll sends *Jir the Black Numenorean* sprawling with a powerful bash.
You pound *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left hand very hard and shatter it.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Dying a large troll:Fine>
close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Dying a large troll:Fine>
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Jir the Black Numenorean*:Dying a large troll:Fine>

A large troll strongly crushes *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and shatters it.
You hear *Jir the Black Numenorean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Jir the Black Numenorean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>kick

Kick whom?

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day yells faintly from above 'ok sry.'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (worn)
a water skin
a stone
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a plain leather belt
an orkish battle-standard (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a metal-shod staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a copper ring
a steel-tipped spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

A large troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
open exit

You strongly pound a large troll's body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* hits your left arm extremely hard and shatters it. <<< Auuu!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>up

No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a large troll:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Day the Elf is standing here (shrouded).
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: (west), (down). - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
west
Worn Foothills
There is some snow on the ground.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: (east), west.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

The door closes quietly.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
close exit
It's already closed!

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

The door is opened from the other side.
The door closes quietly.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
na block it?
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

BLESS DOWN!

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

The exit east seems to blur for a while.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
score
86/403 hits, 61/92 mana, and 100/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
131/403 hits, 32/92 mana, and 105/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
gr
What group?!

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

You bleed from open wounds.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Innuendo             - Worn Foothills
Day                  - An Abandoned Hut

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
130/403 hits, 34/92 mana, and 110/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
131/403 hits, 34/92 mana, and 111/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
info
You are a male Half-Elf.
You are 53 years, 10 months and 13 days old.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 14 mins.
This ranks you as Innuendo Altharis, Noble of the House of Garador (level 34).
You are five feet eleven and weigh ten stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 4, smell -15. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs ninety-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:14 Wis:13 Dex:13 Con:17 Wil:14 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 139%, Dodging Bonus: 28%, Parrying Bonus: 32%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 131/403 hit, 34/92 mana, and 113/140 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 14,968,412 experience points and you have 96,057 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the minions of the Dark Lord (12 wp).
You need 31,588 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 103 lauren coins, 4 celeb pennies, and 50 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
whoi jir
Jir the Bohemian of BSC is a level forty-two Black Numenorean Mercenary.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
r
You are already resting.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
134/403 hits, 36/92 mana, and 118/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: -22%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
first
bandage
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now bound up.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
137/403 hits, 39/92 mana, and 125/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: -22%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- panic
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
lip
look in pack
backpack (used) : 
two amethysts
three lembas wafers
a pair of smooth, black boots

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'hmpf.'
You feel bolder.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Innuendo             - Worn Foothills
Day                  - An Abandoned Hut

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'i cant finish him in here.'

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day hmm, im bad
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'time of daY?'

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
time
According to the Sindarin calendar, it is:
Orgilion, the 1st of Gwirith, Year 2875 of the Third Age.
It is nightfall. The last rays of the sun are peeking over the horizon.
Real time is Mon Jun  1 12:21:40 2015 GMT.
Last reboot after a manual immediate reboot at Tue May 26 20:31:17 2015 GMT.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day nightfall..
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
145/403 hits, 47/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
st
You are already standing.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'damn.'

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day i bash?
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
147/403 hits, 48/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day blcok him in d
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day if mana
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
149/403 hits, 50/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
Day tells you 'hm'
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

A mountain goat leaves west.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
info
You are a male Half-Elf.
You are 53 years, 10 months and 14 days old.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 15 mins.
This ranks you as Innuendo Altharis, Noble of the House of Garador (level 34).
You are five feet eleven and weigh ten stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 4, smell -15. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs ninety-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:14 Wis:13 Dex:13 Con:17 Wil:14 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 143%, Dodging Bonus: 28%, Parrying Bonus: 32%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 150/403 hit, 51/92 mana, and 140/140 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 14,968,412 experience points and you have 96,057 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the minions of the Dark Lord (12 wp).
You need 31,588 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 103 lauren coins, 4 celeb pennies, and 50 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'i can but he will brak easily'

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
st
You are already standing.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
153/403 hits, 54/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
174/403 hits, 46/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
info
You are a male Half-Elf.
You are 53 years, 10 months and 14 days old.
You have played 14 days and 13 hours (real time). Session: 15 mins.
This ranks you as Innuendo Altharis, Noble of the House of Garador (level 34).
You are five feet eleven and weigh ten stone and five pounds.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 4, smell -15. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs ninety-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:14 Wis:13 Dex:13 Con:17 Wil:14 Per:13.
Offensive Bonus: 143%, Dodging Bonus: 28%, Parrying Bonus: 32%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 174/403 hit, 46/92 mana, and 140/140 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 14,968,412 experience points and you have 96,057 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the minions of the Dark Lord (12 wp).
You need 31,588 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 103 lauren coins, 4 celeb pennies, and 50 busc pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
175/403 hits, 47/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
t day i can try bash your block, but if you not sleeping :P
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
178/403 hits, 50/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
178/403 hits, 50/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
alias 1 open panel
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'yeah will be hard.'

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
r
score
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
181/403 hits, 52/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
181/403 hits, 52/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: -22%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

!(~ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
score
182/403 hits, 53/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
t day i called you, cos i was winning, but then jotne bashed block
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
t day so i was awful <<< Close to it anyway!
Ok.
A mountain goat has arrived from the west.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
t day and jir bad 
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

The door seems to blur for a while.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Day tells you 'come in'

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>t day :/

Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
oe
op exit e
Ok.

!(~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>e

An Abandoned Hut
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Day the Elf is standing here.
Exits: (west), [down]. - d:trapdoor.
You don't see any more snow here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cw
clo exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Day begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Day utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Day gets some sweet-smelling dried mauve petals from a leather backpack.

Day gets a cluster of hard, round, black berries from a leather backpack.
cure

Day gets some scented crushed leaves from a leather backpack.

Day gets some grey-green leaves from a leather backpack.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Day starts mixing some stuff in a fragrant-smelling bag.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
score
260/403 hits, 0/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<wielded>            an engraved warhammer
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
i
You are carrying:
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
lip
look in pack
backpack (used) : 
two amethysts
three lembas wafers
a pair of smooth, black boots

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
score
261/403 hits, 1/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
sco
262/403 hits, 1/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

You are now a member of Day's group.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
say 262 hps
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Innuendo             - An Abandoned Hut
Day                  - An Abandoned Hut

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
nod
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
stat
Day drinks a pungent brew.
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day hides a pungent brew.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
exits
[West] - A closed 'door' - d:trapdoor.
[Down] - A closed 'trapdoor' - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
265/403 hits, 3/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
265/403 hits, 3/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
265/403 hits, 3/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
266/403 hits, 3/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
look
An Abandoned Hut
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Day the Elf is sleeping here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day let him bash my block if he wants to

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day i get fullman.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

A mother eagle bleeds from open wounds.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
alias 1 wake day
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
269/403 hits, 6/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
270/403 hits, 6/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
270/403 hits, 6/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
270/403 hits, 6/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
stat
OB: 143%, DB: 28%, PB: 32%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 31,588 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 103. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day plan:

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
score
271/403 hits, 7/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
- a deep wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (bound up)
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day well we do first D

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day then put eagles on trolls D S

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day you spambuff jotne

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

Day i sleep mobs.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>

The trapdoor seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
score
279/403 hits, 12/92 mana, and 140/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

The trapdoor below suddenly shatters.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
look
An Abandoned Hut
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Day the Elf is sleeping here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

You see *Jotne the Cave Troll* scouting from below!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
wake day
You wake her up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Day clambers on her feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
say he bashed
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Day issues the order 'hit jotne'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
say exit open
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
st

Day says 'ok'
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Jotne the Cave Troll* barely hits Day's body and tickles it.
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine Day:Fine>bash

Day issues the order 'hit large'.
Day smites *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *Jotne the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine Day:Fine>

Day issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins Day's fight.
A mother eagle joins a mother eagle's fight.
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left arm hard and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right hand hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine Day:Fine>

Day smites *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left hand hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine Day:Fine>

Day panics, and attempts to flee.
Day leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>

A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s body hard and tickles it.
You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s head very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
poke jotne

A mother eagle strongly hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
You poke him in the ribs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>

Day has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*Jotne the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*Jotne the Cave Troll* grits his teeth and fumes with rage.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Day leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*

You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left arm very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
bash
Day has arrived from below.

*Jotne the Cave Troll* hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

Day issues the order 'hit jotne'.

You bleed from open wounds.

Your bash at *Jotne the Cave Troll* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt>
look
An Abandoned Hut
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
Day the Elf is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Day begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Hurt>

Day utters the word 'yufzbarr'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Day begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right hand very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Wounded>

Day utters the word 'yufzbarr'

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>

Day begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>

*Jotne the Cave Troll* says 'god damnit! no flasks' <<< Aww :(

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>

You pound *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Jotne the Cave Troll*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Smelly Cellar
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: #up#. - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>up

An Abandoned Hut
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is standing here.
Day the Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [west], #down#. - d:trapdoor.
Day utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Day throws a fireball at *Jotne the Cave Troll*, completely enveloping him in flames.
Day lightly smites *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*

Day begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You approach *Jotne the Cave Troll*, trying to pound him.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
down
kill *troll*
Smelly Cellar
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Jotne the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Jotne the Cave Troll*.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
Exits: #up#. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Day has arrived from above.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day issues the order 'hit jotne'.
kill *troll*

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Day leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Day has arrived from above.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*

Day issues the order 'hit jotne'.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A large troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left foot hard and shatters it.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s right arm hard and shatters it.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Healthy>
kill *troll*

You strongly pound a large troll's right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
kill *troll*
Day issues the order 'hit jotne'.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine>
flee
up
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
An Abandoned Hut
Exits: [west], #down#. - d:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>down

Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>down

Smelly Cellar
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Jotne the Cave Troll*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Jotne the Cave Troll*.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Day the Elf is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: #up#. - s:panel u:trapdoor.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
kill *troll*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
A mother eagle hits *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s left hand hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level! <<< Relevel!
You hear *Jotne the Cave Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Jotne the Cave Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Jotne the Cave Troll*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

A large troll approaches Day, trying to crush her.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Day issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins Day's fight.
A mother eagle joins a mother eagle's fight.
A large troll says 'So jungry. Me tzinks I eat ya wgice!'
A mother eagle strongly hits a large troll's body and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits a large troll's right arm hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
a
You assist a mother eagle.
You pound a large troll's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Fine Day:Fine>bash

Day says 'n1.'
A large troll barely crushes Day's right hand and tickles it.

A mother eagle hits a large troll's body and tickles it.

A mother eagle hits a large troll's right arm very hard.

Day strongly smites a large troll's right hand and tickles it.

Your bash at a large troll sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Hurt Day:Fine>

A mother eagle hits a large troll's right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Hurt Day:Fine>
say afk a bit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Hurt Day:Fine>

A mother eagle hits a large troll's right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Hurt Day:Fine>
gig
You giggle.
You pound a large troll's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A mother eagle strongly hits a large troll's body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Wounded Day:Fine>
A mother eagle strongly hits a large troll's left leg.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Wounded Day:Fine>

A mother eagle hits a large troll's right hand hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a large troll:Wounded Day:Fine>



>>> The end!
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2015/06/01 13:22, Day: 
Sorry jir, I had no intention of ruining that fight, but all i heard was come dthut quickly (when troll showed), and i went outside, asked 2x for more info, but as I saw opens/closes from outside i figured Innuendo was in trouble.

Day yells faintly from above 'ok sry.' <--- me realizing my mistake as soon as i saw 'no no' and leaving to deal with troll.

2015/06/01 13:54, Innuendo: 
Ohwell, i already croaked in Warrens :P - back to the drawing board.

2015/06/01 14:47, Fall:   
ahh,warrens, all worked perfect, harmless pure bn scout bring 2 well equip puke warrens and pure shaman just kill them . well better luck next time

2015/06/01 14:54, Innuendo: 
If Tema is pure shaman, then Im a BN warrior!

2015/06/02 09:49, Tema:   
I'm not pure shaman indeed, but other than that: yea, worked fine :)

2015/06/02 10:57, Sauphir:    -Zepir- 
What kinda spells besides block Innuendo? Radical log.

2015/06/02 23:33, Belgarath: 
Just the name alone should be in Blast from the Past section :)


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back