Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Some good ole fun (Roar)comments   back
   (8 ratings and 2810 hits. Posted 2015/10/25)
*Roar the Dwarf*



# Was just praccing and wearing very little equipment, no absorb.
# Suddenly nasty BN shows up!



list fine
You can buy:
  35. ten fine metal breastplates (well-maintained, new) up to 16 gold and 12 silver.
  46. eight fine, rigid leather breastplates (flawless, new) up to ten silver and ten copper.
 123. a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless, old) for 18 silver and 75 copper.
 141. ten fine, soft leather jerkins (flawless, new) up to three silver and 61 copper.
 330. five fine tunics (well-maintained, new) up to one silver and 12 copper.
 714. ten fine pairs of greaves (well-maintained, new) up to 14 gold and seven silver.
 833. five fine pairs of hard leather trousers (well-maintained, fresh) up to six silver and 24 copper.
 839. ten fine pairs of soft leather trousers (satisfactory, new) up to two silver and 24 copper.
 926. eleven fine pairs of metal boots (used, new) up to eight gold.
 938. ten fine pairs of rigid leather boots (flawless, new) up to four silver and 62 copper.
 949. four fine pairs of soft leather boots (flawless, new) up to one silver and 58 copper.
1104. ten fine pairs of metal gauntlets (flawless, new) up to nine gold and four silver.
1138. four fine pairs of rigid leather gloves (used, seasoned) up to two silver and nine copper.
1239. a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (satisfactory, seasoned) for one gold and eight silver.
1241. three fine pairs of soft leather sleeves (used, fresh) up to two silver and two copper.
1375. ten fine pairs of metal vambraces (flawless, new) up to 11 gold and seven silver.
1800. two fine grey cloaks (flawless, new) up to 55 gold and ten silver.

!# CW HP:Fine>

You suddenly notice *a Man*.

!# CW HP:Fine>
kill *man*
bash
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
You slash *a Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
An armourer joins *a Man*'s fight.
An armourer strongly hits your right hand and tickles it.

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
pe
pick exit
You begin to try to enable the lock...

kill *man*
bash
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

*a Man* opens the door.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!# CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* closes the door.
You slash *a Man*'s left leg.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
An armourer joins *a Man*'s fight.
An armourer strongly hits your body and tickles it.
*a Man* pierces your body and tickles it.

bash
*a Man* opens the door.

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.
An armourer lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
open exit

An armourer hits your right leg hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
It's already open!

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Armoury
An armourer stands here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>close exit

Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine>
pe
pick exit
You begin to try to enable the lock...

kill *man*
You manage to enable the lock.

!# CW HP:Fine>
You slash *a Man*'s left foot and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
bash
*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.
kill *man*

An armourer joins *a Man*'s fight.
An armourer hits your left hand very hard.

*a Man* escaped the fight.

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
An armourer strongly hits your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Healthy>
bash

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Healthy>
bd
kill *man*
An armourer hits your body very hard.

bash
Your bash at an armourer sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
An armourer closes his shop.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You slash an armourer's left leg very hard and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
open exit
flee
It seems to be locked.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
open exit
It seems to be locked.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
Using his lockpicks, *a Man* tries to pick the door's lock... # Okay?

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
bd
bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You slash an armourer's left leg hard and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

*a Man* skilfully picks the lock of the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>

*a Man* opens the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>bd

bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
An armourer seems to have recovered his senses.

!# CW HP:Hurt an armourer:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Black Moon Street
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
open exit

*# CW HP:Hurt>
It's already open!

*# CW HP:Hurt>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
A citizen has arrived from the east.

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
t lysithea lol, bn
Ok.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
west
The Black Moon Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: [north], east, west.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
open exit
Ok.

*# CW HP:Hurt>
north
The Stable
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (south).

!# CW HP:Hurt>close exit

Ok.



# Lysithea is coming to give me some coins for Dunadan blade.



Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Shadows' Street
*a grim Man* is standing here. # BN nr 2
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Yard
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>

You discover that Someone has his hands in your purse.

*# CW HP:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* has arrived from the south.
A trained horse has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
*a grim Man* leaves EAST.
A trained horse leaves EAST.
A powerful lioness leaves EAST.
A powerful lioness leaves EAST.
The Weapon Shop
A weaponsmith stands here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
*a grim Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Yard
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>south

Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
west
Shadows' Street
Exits: east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>south

Shadows' Street
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* yells from the north 'ack!'

*# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'sakib, quakesi pole -GT-'

*# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea err, grim man ka siin 2 lionessiga
Ok.
*a grim Man* yells from the north 'Sorry, I leave.'

*# CW HP:Fine>
time

Lysithea tells you 'motleme valja midagi -GT-'

*# CW HP:Fine>
According to the Dunadan calendar, it is:
Trewsday, the 26th of Afterlithe, Year 2899 of the Third Age.
It is the middle of the afternoon.
Real time is Sun Oct 25 10:15:58 2015 GMT.
Last reboot due to a manual reboot at Sat Oct 24 13:32:49 2015 GMT.

*# CW HP:Fine>
yell no need to leave
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
score
338/435 hits, 54/54 mana, and 161/161 moves.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>south

Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
Master Road
Exits: north, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
*a grim Man* yells from the north 'don't wanw'
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>north

Main Street
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>north

Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>

A woman has arrived from the west.

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* yells loudly from the west 'to ruin'

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a grim Man* yells from the west 'a fair jight'

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

A little boy leaves NORTH.

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
yell bn thief isnt fighting
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
yell picked himself out of armourer
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>q

search quick
You begin to search...

A thief yells from the west 'HELP! *Akallabeth the Black Numenorean* is trying to kill me in the Weapon Shop!'

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>

A thief yells from the west 'HELP! *Akallabeth the Black Numenorean* is trying to kill me in the Weapon Shop!'
A thief yells from the west 'HELP! *Akallabeth the Black Numenorean* is trying to kill me in the Weapon Shop!'

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a Man* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*# CW HP:Fine>

*a Man* leaves WEST riding a pack horse.

*# CW HP:Fine>
yell tho he had me trapped =)
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Roar                 - Main Street

*# CW HP:Fine>q

search quick
You begin to search...

*a grim Man* yells from the west 'shruj'

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'krt kas cloveri loadib siinkandis? -GT-'
A citizen has arrived from the south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
north
On the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>north

Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>west

west
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*# CW HP:Fine>west

Snake Alley
Exits: (east), south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>south

Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
df
drink fountain
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

*# CW HP:Fine>open exit

Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
score
350/435 hits, 54/54 mana, and 157/161 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Roar                 - The Entrance

!# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea tbadis loadib
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Roar                 - The Entrance

!# CW HP:Fine>
st
You are already standing.

!# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea vms, nägin tee peal kui siia tulin
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>

The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Fine>
open exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, up.
*a Man* leaves NORTH.

!# CW HP:Fine>
south
The Golden Knife Bar
A large bulletin board, entitled "Board of the Free Peoples", is mounted here.
A barman watches you calmly, while skilfully mixing a drink.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Fine>
north
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>df

drink fountain
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!# CW HP:Fine>
up
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
Exits: [south], down.

!# CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>south

Rest Room
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine>
north
Tharbad's Reception
The shady innkeeper is here looking you over with shifty eyes.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'ma s tbad'

!# CW HP:Fine>
close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine>

Wooh narrates 'dreadful zorc near vegetation gulping with the salamanders'

!# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'mis toimub numekatega'

!# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea ok, bn thief skautis, caster on weaponsmith
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea tule weaponsmith?
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>st

You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Fine>
down
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
Exits: [north], south, up.

!# CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
east
Snake Alley
Exits: east, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (east), south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
Snake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.
Lysithea tells you 'kussa' # Where are you?

*# CW HP:Fine>south 

Main Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>south

south
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
On the Bridge
*a grim Man* is here, riding a trained horse.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
west
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>west

Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>
open exit
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'oneroomer veits sakib?' # Doesnt need translate I guess?

*# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'samas poh'

*# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea ma mõtlen, et rtelv osta # I mean to buy a weapon.
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
gr
What group?!

*# CW HP:Fine>

A guard has arrived from the east.

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
look
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits/emulated: {east}, south, {west}. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'aa'

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
list sweapon
You can buy:
 177. six cutlasses (satisfactory, fresh) up to 12 silver and 14 copper.
 364. a Dunadan blade (flawless, fresh) for 41 gold and five silver.
 366. twelve broadswords (well-maintained, new) up to one gold and ten silver.
 379. five claymores (flawless, new) up to 53 gold and 14 silver.
 385. fifteen cutlasses (flawless, new) up to 15 silver and one copper.
 401. fifteen falchions (flawless, new) up to one gold and 11 silver.
 418. ten broad-bladed knives (flawless, new) up to three silver and 50 copper.
 429. fourteen longswords (flawless, new) up to one gold and five silver.
 444. eleven sabres (flawless, new) up to 18 silver and 66 copper.
 456. eleven broad scimitars (flawless, new) up to one gold and 17 silver.
 468. six jagged-edged scimitars (neglected, new) up to one gold and six silver.
 475. ten scimitars (flawless, new) up to one gold and five silver.
 486. ten serrated scimitars (flawless, new) up to one gold and 11 silver.
 497. seven sickles (worn, new) up to three silver and 54 copper.
 505. fifteen backswords (flawless, new) up to 18 silver and 68 copper.
 521. ten bastard swords (well-maintained, new) up to one gold and 16 silver.
 544. ten sharp talons (well-maintained, new) up to one gold and 17 silver.

!# CW HP:Fine>

Lysithea tells you 'brt'
A weaponsmith starts cleaning up his shop.

!# CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>

A guard leaves EAST.

*# CW HP:Fine>
t lysithea kohe paneb kinni, 1 tik # Almost closing, 1 tick!
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
stat
OB: 140%, DB: 41%, PB: 42%, Armour: 9%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 992,399 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 26. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

You have found *a Man*!

*# CW HP:Fine>

A guard has arrived from the east.

*# CW HP:Fine>

You surprise *a Man*.
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
You strongly slash *a Man*'s right foot.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

A guard joins *a Man*'s fight.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* escaped the fight.
*a Man* leaves SOUTH.

*# CW HP:Fine a guard:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west). - e:door w:brick.

!# CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

score
You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
390/435 hits, 54/54 mana, and 159/161 moves.

*# CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Lysithea             - Main Street
Roar                 - Shadows' Street

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
You strongly slash *a Man*'s right foot.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

A guard joins *a Man*'s fight.

*# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* escaped the fight.
*a Man* leaves SOUTH.

*# CW HP:Fine a guard:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west). - e:door w:brick.

!# CW HP:Fine>
west
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>
south
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...

score
You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
390/435 hits, 54/54 mana, and 159/161 moves.

*# CW HP:Fine>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Lysithea             - Main Street
Roar                 - Shadows' Street

*# CW HP:Fine>
north
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.

*# CW HP:Fine>
east
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine>
q
search quick
You begin to search...
bd
bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

A weaponsmith hits your right leg hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You are now a member of Lysithea's group.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

You lightly slash *a Man*'s left leg and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>bd

bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>bd

bash disengage
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

A weaponsmith hits your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.
Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Lysithea cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *a Man* shiver in pain.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* escaped the fight.

A weaponsmith strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.

Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Lysithea cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *a Man* shiver in pain.

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

!# CW HP:Hurt a weaponsmith:Healthy>

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

!# CW HP:Hurt a weaponsmith:Healthy>
bd
bash disengage

*a Man* escaped the fight.
A weaponsmith hits your body very hard.

Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Lysithea completely dissolves *a Man* with her goodness.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

Your bash at a weaponsmith sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Hurt>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Hurt>look

The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Lysithea the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:Hurt>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting knife (used)
a snakeskin belt
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shield of Cardolan (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a ring
a small tin ring
A weaponsmith seems to have recovered his senses.

!# CW HP:Hurt>

Lysithea utters the word 'noselacri'
A weaponsmith seems to be blinded!
You bleed from open wounds.

!# CW HP:Hurt>

Lysithea fumes : bd

!# CW HP:Hurt>

A weaponsmith closes his shop. # NOoo!

!# CW HP:Hurt>
buy dunadan
A weaponsmith says 'I don't trade with someone I can't see!'

!# CW HP:Hurt>
sday FUCK
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW HP:Hurt>

Lysithea fumes : tra

!# CW HP:Hurt>say fuck

Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt>
look
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Lysithea the Half-Elf is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:Hurt>

A weaponsmith says 'I don't trade with someone I can't see!'

!# CW HP:Hurt>
say ei jõudnud osta :P # Didnt manage to buy!
Ok. 

!# CW HP:Hurt>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting knife (used)
a snakeskin belt
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a shield of Cardolan (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (satisfactory)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)
a ring
a small tin ring

!# CW HP:Hurt>

*Dong the Black Numenorean* slowly fades into existence.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* seems very confused.

!# CW HP:Hurt>
kill *man*
You slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s head and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>bash

Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Lysithea cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Dong the Black Numenorean* shiver in pain.

Lysithea draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* slowly regains his bearings.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Your bash at *Dong the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

Lysithea glows briefly as healing energy flows into her.
You barely slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s left arm and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

*Dong the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

!# CW HP:Hurt *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
*Dong the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
bash
*Dong the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Dong the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
A warhorse says 'PhepaieMtofdkk, Dkng!'
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'
A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
Lysithea panics, and attempts to flee.

Lysithea panics, and attempts to flee.

Lysithea seems to avoid the fight.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Dong the Black Numenorean* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'

A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s left leg and tickles it.

Your bash at *Dong the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You strike for a gap in *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s armour!
You strongly slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right hand.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>
look
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting *Dong the Black Numenorean*.
Lysithea the Half-Elf is standing here trying to concentrate.
A warhorse is here, fighting *Dong the Black Numenorean*.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

You barely slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Fine>

A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
rescue lysithea
But nobody is fighting her?

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>

bash
*Dong the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
*Dong the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

A weaponsmith lightly hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Lysithea throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

As Someone avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

o# CW HP:Bad Someone:Hurt>
bash
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Lysithea snickers softly.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'ass'.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* issues the order 'k *dwarf*'.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Dong the Black Numenorean* sends him sprawling.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Hurt>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Lysithea utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
You slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right arm hard and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>
look
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith is here, fighting *Dong the Black Numenorean*.
Lysithea the Half-Elf is standing here.
A warhorse is here, fighting *Dong the Black Numenorean*.
*Dong the Black Numenorean* is here, fighting YOU (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*a grim Man* slowly fades into existence.
*a grim Man* seems very confused.
*a grim Man* slowly regains his bearings.
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*a grim Woman* slowly fades into existence.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

A warhorse barely hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Wounded>

A weaponsmith hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s head very hard and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You slash *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right arm and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Bad *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*a grim Man* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*a grim Man*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>

Lysithea begins some strange incantations...
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*Dong the Black Numenorean* seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Bad>
*a grim Man* begins some strange incantations...
*a grim Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
bash
Lysithea throws a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

You slash Someone's right arm and shatter it.

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>
wim

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o# CW HP:Awful Someone:Bad>

Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
A weaponsmith hits *Dong the Black Numenorean*'s right leg hard and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

*a grim Woman* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Lysithea staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *a grim Woman* hits her.
You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Awful>bash

A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'
*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Dong the Black Numenorean* begins some strange incantations...

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*Dong the Black Numenorean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a grim Man* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a grim Man* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o# CW HP:Dying *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Awful>
look
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o# CW HP:Dying *Dong the Black Numenorean*:Dying>

Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful>

!# CW HP:Awful>
look
Halls of Mandos
A large bulletin board, entitled "For beginners", is mounted here.
A great stone table has been set here.
On the table, there are three apples, three loaves of bread, three pieces of cheese and three torches.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
A Warning Sign for new players is here.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:Awful>
slee
You go to sleep.

o# CW HP:Awful>
info
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 34 years, 1 month and 7 days old.
You have played 4 days and 5 hours (real time). Session: 34 mins.
This ranks you as Roar Battlespirit, Guardian of Mirrormere (level 33).
You are four feet eight and weigh fourteen stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing -30, smell -75. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in the Anduin Vale, the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:11 Wis:7 Dex:17 Con:19 Wil:13 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 121%, Dodging Bonus: -38%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 2/434 hit, 54/54 mana, and 161/161 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 13,948,169 experience points and you have 99,086 travel points.
Your prowess in battle is well known among the armies of the West (17 wp).
You need 51,831 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful>
stat
exit
OB: 121%, DB: -38%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 51,831 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.


# Lysitheas view



Roar tells you 'kohe paneb kinni, 1 tik' # Almost closing, 1 tick!

*. CRW Mana:Burning>w
A Cultivated Area
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW Mana:Burning>w

*. CRW Mana:Burning>w
w
Old South Road
Yellow flowers, with grey-green foliage, grow in clusters here.
A snake slithers towards you.
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

snip-

*# CW Mana:Burning>w
n
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, west.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from vvv NORTH vvv.

*# CW Mana:Burning>e
Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from <<<EAST<<<.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
Shadows' Street
Exits: north, east, west.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from <<<EAST<<<.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
A Small Yard
A sturdy pack horse is STANDING here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south. - e:door w:brick.
A warhorse has ARRIVED from / SOUTH \.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
*a Man* FIGHTING Roar.
Roar the Dwarf FIGHTING *a Man*.
Exits: (west).
A warhorse has ARRIVED from >>>WEST>>>.

!# CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
Ok.
*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

*a Man* << OPENS >>    << the door. >>

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
cl exit
Ok.
*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------
Roar swiftly dodges *a Man*'s attempt to pierce him.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit

*a Man* << OPENS >>    << the door. >>
Ok.
*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!
          Roar    =B=A=S=H=E=S=     *a Man*         .

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!
A weaponsmith joins *a Man*'s fight.
A weaponsmith hits Roar's right leg hard and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cl exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'block door' exit w
You start to concentrate...

==>|[ exit west ]|<==  *** block BROKEN ***

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Roar lightly slashes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
A weaponsmith tries to hit Roar, but he parries successfully.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cha spell norm
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
A weaponsmith hits Roar's right leg hard and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Burning>gr roar
Roar is now a group member.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Roar lightly slashes *a Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'dispel evil' man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man*  RECOVERS 
*a Man* PANICS - cant flee - PANICS.

*a Man* pierces Roar's right leg and tickles it.

A weaponsmith hits Roar's left arm extremely hard.
*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------

cast 'dispel evil' man*
*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
As you call upon Elbereth, *a Man* shivers in pain.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------

*a Man* -------   FLEEING   -------

*a Man* escaped the fight.

cast 'dispel evil' man*
A weaponsmith strongly hits Roar's right arm and tickles it.

Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *a Man* shivers in pain.
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Man*:A W F U L>>You start to concentrate...

*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

*a Man* escaped the fight.
A weaponsmith hits Roar's body very hard.

Ok.
*a Man* is dissolved by your goodness.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW Mana:Warm>l
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith FIGHTING Roar.
Roar the Dwarf FIGHTING a weaponsmith.
A large warhorse is STANDING here, clad in mail.
          Roar    =B=A=S=H=E=S=     a weaponsmith         .
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Roar gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.

!# CW Mana:Warm>cast 'blind' weaponsmith
You start to concentrate...

A weaponsmith  RECOVERS 

emote fumes : bd
Ok.
A weaponsmith #### B L I N D E D ####
Roar bleeds from open wounds.

!# CW Mana:Warm>Ok.

!# CW Mana:Warm>l
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
Roar the Dwarf is STANDING here.
A large warhorse is STANDING here, clad in mail.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
A weaponsmith >> CLOSES <<     >>  his shop.  <<

!# CW Mana:Warm>
A weaponsmith says 'I don't trade with someone I can't see!'

!# CW Mana:Warm>emote fumes : tra
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Roar says 'fuck'

!# CW Mana:Warm>li
A weaponsmith says 'I don't trade with someone I can't see!'

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Roar says 'ei jõudnud osta :P'

!# CW Mana:Warm>stat
*Dong the Black Númenórean* slowly fades into existence.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* seems very confused.
OB: 60%, DB: 50%, PB: 58%, Armour: 77%. Wimpy: 198. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 385,712 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sense life
- armour ( 01:06 )
- shield ( 13:41 )
- strength ( 13:42 )

!# CW Mana:Warm>close exit w
It's already closed!
Roar slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Warm>cast 'dispel evil' man*
You start to concentrate...

use pale
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Dong the Black Númenórean* shivers in pain.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* slowly regains his bearings.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
          Roar    =B=A=S=H=E=S=     *Dong the Black Númenórean*         .

cast 'dispel evil' man*
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.
Roar barely slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s left arm and tickles it.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'dispel evil' man*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'dispel evil' man*
*Dong the Black Númenórean*  RECOVERS 

*Dong the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Dong the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Dong the Black Númenórean*        QUAKES        
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
A warhorse says 'PrAparkrto dir,rDong!'
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'
*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black Númenórean*:Fine Roar:WOUNDED>>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
You flee head over heels.
== PANIC ==

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black Númenórean*:Fine Roar:WOUNDED>>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black Númenórean*:Fine Roar:WOUNDED>>
You flee head over heels.
== PANIC ==

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Dong the Black Númenórean*:Fine Roar:WOUNDED>>esc
You seek to escape...
*Dong the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Dong the Black Númenórean*        QUAKES        
You fall, and hit yourself!
Nobody was fighting you.
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'
Roar swiftly dodges *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'dispel evil' man*
 TOO AFRAID - WHERE THE BALLS AT?! 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
          Roar    =B=A=S=H=E=S=     *Dong the Black Númenórean*         .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Roar strongly slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right hand.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha wimpy 0
cast 'dispel evil' man*
Wimpy set to: 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

cast 'dispel evil' man*
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Roar barely slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickles it.

A weaponsmith barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s left leg and tickles it.

cast 'dispel evil' man*
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Dong the Black Númenórean* shivers in pain.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black Númenórean*  RECOVERS 

*Dong the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A weaponsmith lightly hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>use powder
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!
Someone swiftly dodges Something's attempt to hit him.

o# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'dispel evil' man*
Alas, your lips are sealed!

o# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Someone  A V O I D S  Someone who loses his balance.
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.
A weaponsmith tries to hit *Dong the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'dispel evil' man*

*Dong the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Roar, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

A warhorse fails to hit *Dong the Black Númenórean*.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a weaponsmith's attempt to hit him.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>snick
You snicker softly.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'dispel evil' man*
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black Númenórean* tries to pierce Roar, but he parries successfully.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* PANICS - cant flee - PANICS.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'ass'.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a weaponsmith's attempt to hit him.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'k *dwarf*'.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

          Roar    =B=A=S=H=E=S=     *Dong the Black Númenórean*         .

Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Dong the Black Númenórean* shivers in pain.
Roar slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm hard and !!SHATTERS IT!!.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A warhorse fails to hit *Dong the Black Númenórean*.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>as

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the MELEE

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a weaponsmith's attempt to hit him.

as

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* slowly fades into existence.
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* seems very confused.
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* slowly regains his bearings.
A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'

*Lixz the Black Númenórean* slowly fades into existence. # BN nr 4 :)

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the MELEE

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
A warhorse barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A weaponsmith hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s head very hard and !!SHATTERS IT!!.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Roar slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and !!SHATTERS IT!!.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* throws a fireball at Roar, completely enveloping him in flames.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast 'burn' dong
A warhorse tries to hit *Dong the Black Númenórean*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

*Dong the Black Númenórean*  RECOVERS 
Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

use powder

*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm Someone:Healthy>o# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm Someone:Healthy>You try to pierce Someone, but she parries successfully.
Someone swiftly dodges Someone's attempt to hit him.

o# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm Someone:Healthy>cast 'burn' dong

Someone swiftly dodges Something's attempt to hit him.
Someone tries to pierce Someone, but he parries successfully.

o# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm Someone:Healthy>Alas, your lips are sealed!

o# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm Someone:Healthy>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>cast 'burn' dong

Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>You start to concentrate...
cast 'burn' dong
Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

*Dong the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges a warhorse's attempt to hit him.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>You start to concentrate...
*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------
Roar slashes *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm and !!SHATTERS IT!!.

*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

Roar -------   FLEEING   -------

cast 'burn' dong
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>You start to concentrate...

Roar PANICS - cant flee - PANICS.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

*Lixz the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
Roar swiftly dodges *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
A warhorse fails to hit *Dong the Black Númenórean*.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>cast 'burn' dong

A weaponsmith yells 'HELP! Someone is in the Weapon Shop'

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Warm *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>You start to concentrate...

Roar PANICS - cant flee - PANICS.

*Dong the Black Númenórean* -------   FLEEING   -------

*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
Roar is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

Ok.
You burn *Dong the Black Númenórean*.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* is == DYING == DYING == DYING ==
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Dong the Black Númenórean* is == DYING == DYING == DYING ==

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
A weaponsmith hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s left arm hard and !!SHATTERS IT!!.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>use powder
You are not holding that.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
You hear Roar's death cry as he collapses.
Roar has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Roar.
A warhorse barely hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s body and !!SHATTERS IT!!.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You try to pierce *Lixz the Black Númenórean*, but she parries successfully.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
A weaponsmith hits *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s right arm hard and !!SHATTERS IT!!.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Dong the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Dong the Black Númenórean* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:HURT> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You swiftly dodge *Akallabêth the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to pierce you.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>l
The Weapon Shop
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A weaponsmith stands here.
A large warhorse is STANDING here, clad in mail.
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* FIGHTING YOU.
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* FIGHTING YOU.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {west}.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
You try to pierce *Lixz the Black Númenórean*, but she parries successfully.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>get rock all
use rock exit west
get rock
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You get a twisted rock fragment from a leather backpack.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>As you throw a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
==>|[ door ]|<==  *** block BROKEN ***

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>get rock all
use rock exit west
get rock
You can't find a rock.
The door is <<-OPENED->> from the other side.
A guard has ARRIVED from >>>WEST>>>.
A guard >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You can't find a rock in any container.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
You are not holding that.
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* utters the words '~~~~ BOLT ~~~~'
ARMOUR lasted  02:01
  Shit  -A-R-M-O-R-  DOWN  |||||
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
The door is <<-OPENED->> from the other side.
A guard has ARRIVED from >>>WEST>>>.
A guard >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee
You can't find a rock.
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* burns you.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>Ok.
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
A guard LEAVES <<<WEST<<<.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
It's already open!
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* fails to slash you.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
== PANIC ==

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
It's already open!
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>It's already open!

!# CW HP:WOUNDED> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
It's already open!
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* burns you.

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit

*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
You flee head over heels.
== PANIC ==

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>It's already open!
A guard has ARRIVED from >>>WEST>>>.
A guard >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
Ok.

*Lixz the Black Númenórean* >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>w

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
flee
You are already attempting to flee!
The door is <<-OPENED->> from the other side.
A guard has ARRIVED from >>>WEST>>>.
A guard >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<
A guard joins *Akallabêth the Black Númenórean*'s fight.
You swiftly dodge a guard's attempt to pierce you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Lixz the Black Númenórean* fails to slash you.

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>Ok.

*Lixz the Black Númenórean* >> CLOSES <<     >>  the door.  <<

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee
open exit
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>open exit
You are already attempting to flee!
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:B A D> Mana:Cold *Lixz the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>*Akallabêth the Black Númenórean* ### Starts CASTING! ###
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.


# All in all, good start to gain some wps :P)


2015/10/25 11:40, Akallabeth:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
I should of verified the door was locked after realizing Dong was inside. =-(

edit: Was cold, though still should of went for a bolt instead of burns!

2015/10/25 11:45, Lysithea:Rated: Average 
Few less losses could have saved you there maybe :( Guess its for other logs though :p. But was fun surprise.

2015/10/25 12:19, Roar: 
Its raining BNs - hallelujah

2015/10/25 15:39, Saupher:    -Zepir-Rated: Average 
fun stuff. IDK about notable but fun read.

2015/10/26 07:56, Rawr:   
Nice bashes there!

2015/10/26 10:25, Arcanum:   
yeah, let the dwarf die, then rock out.

to think what even a purple sanc on dwarf could have done - 4 dead bns, alive dwarf and rock saved.

2015/10/26 11:00, Roar: 
I had 0% absorb, jagged scimitar, so the BNs coulda just meleed me dead too :)

2015/10/26 17:04, Lysithea:Rated: Average 
I got no info on his HPS, I also had no idea so many will port in. I rushed there to give money for a weapon since shop was closing. So I ran in and for my surprise there is a BN also (though I knew they are around). You might read it for minutes behind your coffee, but it happened really fast and Dong had to die even at the cost of naked dwarf, sorry! I did not LET him die, I noticed he was dead when I looked after Dong died. AAAaaand im sure you would have done worse, Arcanum! *walking away, scratching my hurt butt*


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Fieldy 
 Average Akallabeth, Baratheon, Dagor, Lysithea, Rik, Saupher 
 Poor  
 Awful Drogtash 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back