Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Evil at work (Arkadij)comments   back
  
(28 ratings and 2172 hits. Posted 2016/01/31)
####
###
###	Got some 7 pukes following us to tall orc. they blocked
###	sanced up, and are about to enter.
###
####

Eerie Intersection
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Elf* is resting here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is resting here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is resting here (glowing).
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is resting here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is resting here (glowing).
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is resting here (glowing).
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: west, {up}. - u:runes.

####

![ cW>
Dong begins to recite a purple scroll.

![ cW>close runes

Glasya (G) sighs loudly.

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!
Stôran (ST) is surrounded by a white aura.
Dong creates a noxious cloud around Stôran (ST)!

![ cW>
Dong begins to recite a purple scroll.

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>
Stôran (ST) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes

Stôran (ST) utters the word 'armour'

![ cW>They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>close runes

Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
Dong creates a noxious cloud around you!
You ignore the effects.

![ cW>close runes
They're already closed!

![ cW>They're already closed!

![ cW>stat
OB: 143%, DB: 47%, PB: 38%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,065,769 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,274. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sanctuary (up for  00:00)
- novoid
- detect magic (up for  16:17)
- potion
- armour (up for  02:24)
- strength (up for  17:31)
- shield (up for  08:53)
- the gnarled tree's touch

![ cW>
The runes are opened from the other side.

![ cW>close runes
Ok.

![ cW>ope runes
Dong LEAVES <<WEST<<.
The runes are opened from the other side.
They're already open!

![ cW>scout up

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* has arrived from above.
*Hiz the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A dales-pony has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ cW>
You quietly scout upwards...

Eerie Intersection
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*an Elf* is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here nodding (glowing).
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A tall orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Exits/emulated: west, {up}. - u:runes.


Stôran (ST) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
You stop scouting.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s left leg and tickles it
.

![ cW>close runes

![ cW>
*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your head and tickles it.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* opens the runes.

![ cW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Stôran (ST) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
*Hiz the Dwarf* barely pounds Stôran (ST)'s left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: east, (up). - u:runes.

![ cW HP:Fine>ope runes

You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

![ cW HP:Fine>west
You don't see any runes here.

![ cW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine>
You hear a death cry from the east.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Dong LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
Dong ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine>tell group  quake e
The earth trembles and shivers.

Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Dong LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine>
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: west. - u:runes.
A tall orc says 'YOU! Glasya! You will die before your time.'
A tall orc approaches Glasya (G), trying to slash her.

![ cW>flee
You flee head over heels.
You Fled <<WEST<<   <<WEST<<
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, (up). - u:runes.

o[ cW>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc is here, fighting Glasya (G).
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is here, fighting a tall orc.
Exits: west. - u:runes.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A tall orc lightly slashes Glasya (G)'s head and tickles it.

![ cW>
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW>
Dong narrates 'bash dunes'

![ cW>
An uruk-hai orc joins a tall orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW>
Glasya (G) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s left arm and tickles it.

![ cW>
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s head and tickles it.
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW>tell group  not now.
An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely smites Glasya (G)'s left hand and tickles it.

An uruk-hai orc joins an uruk-hai orc's fight.
An uruk-hai orc says 'Say goodbye, scum!'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s right hand and tickles it.

whe
Ok.
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW>Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dong                 - Dank Passageway
Arkadij              - Dank Passageway
Stôran               - Well-Hewn Tunnel
Glasya               - Dank Passageway
Amidemon             - Dank Passageway
Dong narrates 'or?'

![ cW>west
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

![ cW>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: west. - u:runes.

![ cW>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

![ cW>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Glasya! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s right arm and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Glasya! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW>west
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

o[ cW>
Dong ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW>tell group  w
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the east.

Dong LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Ok.

o[ cW>l
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:obsidian.

o[ cW>
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW>scout east
You quietly scout eastwards...

Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:obsidian.

You stop scouting.

![ cW>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW>
You hear some close noise from the east.

![ cW>
Dong ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

![ cW>
Glasya (G) utters the word 'armour'

![ cW>'up glasya
emote stutters: up glasya
Ok.

![ cW>scout east

Dong LEAVES >>EAST>>.

![ cW>
You quietly scout eastwards...

Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:obsidian.

You stop scouting.

![ cW>
Glasya (G) leaves up.

o[ cW>l
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:obsidian.

o[ cW>
Stôran tells you 'Idiots <Radio>'

o[ cW>stat
OB: 139%, DB: 47%, PB: 38%, Armour: 96%. Wimpy: 250. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 2,065,769 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,274. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sanctuary (up for  00:30)
- detect magic (up for  16:47)
- potion
- armour (up for  02:54)
- strength (up for  18:01)
- shield (up for  09:23)
- the gnarled tree's touch

o[ cW>
Stôran tells you 'I gt blcied in <Radio>'

o[ cW>'..
emote stutters: ..
Ok.

o[ cW>l
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {up}. - u:obsidian.

o[ cW>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: west. - u:runes.
Dong narrates 'storan out'

![ cW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dong                 - Dank Passageway
Arkadij              - Dank Passageway
Stôran               - Wooded Hills
Glasya               - Obsidian Room
Amidemon             - Dank Passageway

![ cW>
Dong LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW>west
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.
Dong LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Stôran tells you 'Lost both rocks <Radio>'

####
###
###	Storan is angry, and out. 4v7 now.
###
####

o[ cW>up
Obsidian Room
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW>south
Obsidian Room
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW>
Stôran tells you 'One on ground <Radio>'

![ cW>north
Obsidian Room
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW>down
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

![ cW>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: west. - u:runes.

![ cW>
An uruk-hai orc says 'YOU! Glasya! You will die before your time.'
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s body and tickles it.

![ cW>
Dong LEAVES <<WEST<<.
A tall orc says 'YOU! Glasya! You will die before your time.'
A tall orc barely slashes Glasya (G)'s right hand and tickles it.
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW>
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW>ope runes
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o[ cW>up
open exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o[ cW>up
You don't see any exit here.

o[ cW>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW>west
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

o[ cW>whe
up
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dong                 - Obsidian Room
Arkadij              - Dank Passageway
Stôran               - Hollin Road
Glasya               - Friendship Hall
Amidemon             - Dank Passageway

o[ cW>
Obsidian Room
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: south, (down). - u:obsidian.

![ cW>south
Obsidian Room
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW>south
Friendship Hall
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

o[ cW>
Stôran tells you 'Wtf are you doing <Radio>'

o[ cW>south
Friendship Hall
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW>south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW>south
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW>south
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ cW>south
west
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ cW>south
Hall of Celebration
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW>
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, east. - w:slab.

o[ cW>l
Dong ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:slab.

![ cW>
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW>l
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:slab.

![ cW>bash slab
Nothing seems to happen.
Glasya (G) bleeds from open wounds.

l
Amidemon (AM) tries to bash the slab.

draw hewer

![ cW>
Living Quarters
Greater parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {west}. - w:slab.

![ cW>bash slab
But you are already wielding it!

![ cW>Nothing seems to happen.

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the north.

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

Amidemon (AM) tries to bash the slab.
Dong starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW>north
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...

####
###
###	yeah whatever. futile attempt, guess lets just go for it.
###
####

![ cW>
Hall of Celebration
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south. - w:slab.

![ cW>north
Hall of Celebration
Exits: east, south, west.

![ cW>east
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW>north
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW>north
north
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW>north
Friendship Hall
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south.

![ cW>
Friendship Hall
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW>north

Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

![ cW>north
Obsidian Room
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW>
Obsidian Room
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW>
A cockroach has arrived from below.
A demon wolf barely hits *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW>down
Dank Passageway
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

![ cW>up
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* leaves up.
Obsidian Room
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.
A demon wolf tries to hit *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.


![ cW>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Morbeth.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* leaves down.
Glasya (G) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Ok.

![ cW>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW>
*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
It's already closed!

![ cW>It's already closed!

![ cW>'block d
emote stutters: block d
Ok.

####
###
###	Trying to split em up some.
###
####

![ cW>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Hiz the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* opens the obsidian.

![ cW>close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW>It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* opens the obsidian.

![ cW>Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Ok.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW>
*a Dwarf* opens the obsidian.

![ cW>s
open statue
Obsidian Room
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells loudly from the north 'ALL N' in Westron.

![ cW>It's already open!
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW>south
Friendship Hall
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Dong LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells loudly from the north 'ALL n' in Westron.

o[ cW>draw sheath
You remove the great black scimitar.
You confidently draw the Morgul blade, looking very evil-minded.

####
###
###	What they didnt know..
###
####

o[ cW>north
Dong ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Obsidian Room
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

o[ cW>north
hit *elf*
Obsidian Room
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW>They aren't here.

![ cW>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* quietly scouts downwards...

![ cW>flee
south
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Obsidian Room
Exits: north, (south). - d:obsidian.

o[ cW>
Friendship Hall
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW>south
Friendship Hall
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW>north
Friendship Hall
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW>close stonepanel
It's already closed!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells from the north 'obsidian' in Westron.

![ cW>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Dong                 - Friendship Hall
Arkadij              - Friendship Hall
Amidemon             - Friendship Hall

![ cW>close stonepanel
close stonepanel
It's already closed!

![ cW>close stonepanel
It's already closed!

![ cW>It's already closed!

![ cW>l

Dong tells the group 's?'

![ cW>
Friendship Hall
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {north}, south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW>
Glasya tells you '[GT]: speak?'

![ cW>close stonepanel
close stonepanel
It's already closed!
The stonepanel is opened from the other side.

![ cW>close stonepanel
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Ok.
Dong LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW>It's already closed!

o[ cW>
Dong ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW>
The stonepanel is opened from the other side.
Dong closes the stonepanel.

![ cW>sa block n
Ok.

![ cW>close stonepanel
It's already closed!

![ cW>
The stonepanel is opened from the other side.

![ cW>close stonepanel
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Hiz the Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Ok.

![ cW>close stonepanel
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s attempt to pierce you.

![ cW *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Fine>
You lightly slash l
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ cW *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Fine>
Friendship Hall
Amidemon (AM) is standing here (glowing).
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is here, fighting YOU.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* lightly crushes your head and tickles it.Exits/emulated: 
{north}, south. - n:stonepanel.


![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Fine>close stonepanel

Glasya tells you '[GT]: slab can be opened'

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Fine>close stonepanel
It's already closed!
Dong LEAVES //SOUTH//.
You grin as your blade pierces *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>close stonepanel
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
It's already closed!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* shivers as the chill of evil touches her soul.

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>flee
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>draw sheath
Dong ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Hiz the Dwarf* barely pounds your body and tickles it.
The black sheath is empty!

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* BASHES YOU!!!.

south

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
Amidemon (AM) pounds *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Fine>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Stôran tells you 'Its blocked <Radio>'

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Dong opens the stonepanel.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>south

You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* crushes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

south

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

t storan basha back

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Hiz the Dwarf* barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Your head stops stinging.
Armour lasted  04:05
You feel less protected.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* strongly crushes your left foot.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Fine *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life
!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* stops following *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*.
*Hiz the Dwarf* stops following *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>south
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine>south
west
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine>cast n 'armour'
Hall of Celebration
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine>
Hall of Celebration
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

g draught all
quaff draught
north
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.


o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Stôran tells you 'Jag e goner'
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Hall of Celebration
Exits: east, south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Hall of Celebration
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
A cockroach ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>316/400 hits, 79/109 mana, and 96/132 moves.
A ghost barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a ghost:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Stôran tells you 'Så nej'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a ghost:Fine>flee

A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A cockroach ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a ghost:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>draw sheath
The black sheath is empty!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Friendship Hall
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll.
Dong the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north

*Hiz the Dwarf* is surrounded by a white aura.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Dong LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* barely crushes your head and tickles it.
A cockroach ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for 
your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
south
You slash *Berol the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>Dong ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south. - n:stonepanel.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
draw sheath
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>The black sheath is empty!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Arkadij              - Hall of Celebration
Glasya               - Hall of Celebration

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gr
l
Your group consists of:
     Arkadij (Head of group)
     Dong
     a trained horse
     Amidemon
     Glasya
     Stôran

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Hall of Celebration
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, east, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells from the north 'obsidian' in Westron.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell group  all s
Glasya (G) bleeds from open wounds.

Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tell group  towards back
Ok.

####
###
###	Trying to get us a bit organised.
###
####

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
n
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, south.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM) (glowing).
Amidemon (AM) is here, fighting *Hiz the Dwarf*.
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
Ok.
You hear a death cry from the north.
The earth trembles and shivers.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*

Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
You try to slash *Hiz the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf*:Hurt Amidemon (AM):Fine>hit *dwarf*
The stonepanel closes quietly.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf*:Hurt Amidemon (AM):Fine>
You're already fig
hting!
The stonepanel closes quietly.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf*:Hurt Amidemon (AM):Fine>
Glasya (G) utters the words 'diesilla barh'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf*:Wounded Amidemon (AM):Fine>lab x
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Amidemon (AM):Fine>cha mood ag
g

Amidemon (AM) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Amidemon (AM):Fine>Ok.
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) lightly pounds Amidemon (AM)'s left foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Amidemon (AM):Fine>
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...
You slash *Hiz the Dwarf* (x)'s left arm very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded Amidemon (AM):Fine>
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
You grin as your blade pierces *Hiz the Dwarf* (x)'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) shivers as the chill of evil touches his soul.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>draw sheath
The black sheath is empty!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Hiz the Dwarf* (x):Wounded>
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
They aren't here.
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
Glasya (G) starts C A S T I N G...
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
hit x
It's already open!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close stonepanel
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close stonepanel
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
north
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Dong.
Dong the Black Númenórean is lying here, incapacitated.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, (south). - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
south
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Friendship Hall
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - s:statue.
You hear a death cry from the north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit x
Friendship Hall
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit x
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Hall of Celebration
Exits: east, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Ruined Kitchen
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A cockroach is >> SLEEPING << here.
A cockroach is >> SLEEPING << here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.
Sanctuary lasted  02:14
The white aura around your body fades.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Celebration
Exits: east, south, west.
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Hall of Celebration
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
north
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
Hall of Celebration
Exits: east, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, south, west.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A giant earth beetle ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Exits/emulated: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'got mana
emote stutters: got mana
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'quake em some
emote stutters: quake em some
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amidemon (AM) says: full

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Glasya (G) reports: 123/192 Hits 83/123 Mana and 95/105 Moves.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Hiz the Dwarf* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A trained horse stops following Glasya (G).
The stonepanel is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>'quake n
emote stutters: quake n
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope stonepanel
It's already open!
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
close stonepanel
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
It's already closed!
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Glasya (G) staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*
 hits her.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south. - n:stonepanel.
You swiftly dodge a ghost's attempt to hit you.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>flee
A ghost fails to hit you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You slash a ghost's right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
The earth trembles and shivers.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw sheath
The black sheath is empty!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*
north
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is here, fighting *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*.
A trained horse is here, fighting Glasya (G).
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is here, fighting Glasya (G).
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Glasya (G) (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Glasya (G).
Amidemon (AM) is here, fighting *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* lightly pierces Glasya (G)'s right leg.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*, trying to sla
sh him.
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *elf*

*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
You approach *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her.
Glasya (G) utters the word 'earthquake'
Glasya (G) makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a trained horse's death cry as he collapses.
A trained horse is dead! R.I.P.
A hungry warg (MIN) says 'Juicy meat. Fresh from the bone!' in Morbeth.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad Glasya (G):Wounded>
It's a
lready closed!
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>close stonepanel
It's already closed!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close stonepanel
It's already closed!
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Glasya (G) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A ghost is here, fighting *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a ghost.
Exits: north, south.
A ghost barely hits *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a ghost:Fine>north
hit aicha
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
hit aicha
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
hit aicha
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>south
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
Hall of Celebration
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Hall of Celebration
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, west.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'armour'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>hit aicha
You're already fighting!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
hit aicha

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Throne Room
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
hit aicha
Hall of Celebration
Exits: north, east, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Amidemon (AM) LEAVES >>EAST>>.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
hit aicha
Hall of Celebration
The corpse of a black bear is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Hall of Celebration
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
hit aicha
Ruined Kitchen
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A cockroach is >> SLEEPING << here.
A cockroach is >> SLEEPING << here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Celebration
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Celebration
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, south, west.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>north
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* beckons for everyone to follow her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>ye do

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit aicha
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* now follows *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* tries to slash Glasya (G), but
 she parries successfully.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit *man*
hit *man*
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells 'all n' in Westron.
You strongly slash *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*'s right foot.
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!


![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Hurt>
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Hurt>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* approaches Glasya (G), trying to slash her.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Hurt>
Glasya (G) panics, and attempts to flee.
Glasya (G) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Hurt>f
s
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* fails to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Glasya (G) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You grin as your blade pierces *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*'s body!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>f
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* shivers as the chill of evil touches his soul.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>draw sheath
The black sheath is empty!
Stôran tells the group 'I ran ooc wounded weak'
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>cha mood agg
Ok.
Glasya (G) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>south

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Glasya (G) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Glasya the Black Númenórean (G) is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>flee
south
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>g vellumscroll all
recite vellumscroll
You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You start reciting a vellum scroll.

g blackscroll all
recite blackscroll
You hear some close noise from the north.

north
north
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You get a black scroll from a leather backpack.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You start reciting a black scroll.

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* yells loudly from the north 'obsidian' in Westron.

north
north
Stôran tells the group 'I picked up rock though'

sc
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
A ghost tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A ghost barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
You slash a ghost's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>north
You can't do that while fighting.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a ghost:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: south. - n:stonepanel.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw sheath
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
ope stonepanel
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The black sheath is empty!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ope stonepanel
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Amidemon (AM) is sitting here, trying to fight *Berol the Dúnadan Man*.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (south). - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Obsidian Room
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit fact
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
hit fact
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Amidemon (AM) is sitting here, trying to fight *Berol the Dúnadan Man*.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* swiftly dodges your attempt t
o slash her.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* sprays Amidemon (AM) with painfully bright, concentrated
 rays of light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Wounded Amidemon (AM):Hurt>hi
t *man*
You're already fighting!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* barely pierces Amidemon (AM)'s right hand and tickles it
.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman*:Wounded Amidemon (AM):Hurt>la
b x
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* begins to recite an azure scroll.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded Amidemon (AM):Hur
t>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* sprays Amidemon (AM) with painfully bright, concentrated
 rays of light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>use powder
You throw a small pouch to the ground.
An extremely bright flash of light stuns you!
You are stunned and cannot realize what is going on!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Your head stops spinning and you can see clearly again.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* stops following *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x).
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* now follows *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x).

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tell group  DO
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
You hear some very close noise from the north.

*Berol the Dúnadan Man* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* intercepts your blow.
You strongly slash *Berol the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>l
hit x
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {south}. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You hear some close noise from the north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>draw sheath

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The black sheath is empty!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
hit berol
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ride
north
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
It's too difficult to ride here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Obsidian Room
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You strongly slash *Berol the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>hit berol
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>south
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>No way! You are fighting f
or your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cbs
s
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) begins to recite an azure scroll.
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north, (south). - d:obsidian.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
hit berol
Obsidian Room
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here reading a scroll.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
You approach *Berol the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) heals *Berol the Dúnadan Man*.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
hit berol
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You lightly slash *Berol the Dúnadan Man*'s body and t
ickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>hit berol
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Berol the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: south, [down]. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The obsidian is opened from the other side.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
south
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Berol the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) says 'SIT' in Westron.
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
They aren't here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit berol
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
north
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
north
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit x
You strongly slash *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s right leg AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!
Armour lasted  01:40
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>
You're already fi
ghting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>tell group  do
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

flee
Ok.
You grin as your blade pierces *a Dwarf*'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* shivers as the chill of ev
il touches his soul.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>draw sheath
south
The black sheath is empty!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Wet Corridor
Little parts of a broken weapon are lying on the ground.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

north
north
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye DO
Entrance of the Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A rusty pickaxe with a broken handle lies discarded here.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - n:stonepanel.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*'s body.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>draw sheath

*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>flee
The black sheath is empty!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Friendship Hall
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
Friendship Hall
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A ghost is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
A ghost is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Amidemon (AM) is here, fighting a ghost.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, south.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Amidemon (AM) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Amidemon (AM) pounds a ghost's right arm hard.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Friendship Hall
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a trained horse is lying here.
The corpse of a cockroach is lying here.
Exits: (north), south. - n:stonepanel.
The stonepanel closes quietly.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
north
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
You hear some clicking noises.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (south). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
You slash *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s left arm.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>hit x
Amidemon (AM) nods solemnly.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) closes the statue.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your right hand.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>
You grin as your blade pierces *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
They aren't here.
You hear some apparently very close noise from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit x
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Amidemon (AM) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: north. - s:statue.
Amidemon (AM) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x), trying to slash
 her.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>ope stonepanel
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>hit x
You don't see any stonepanel here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
You don't see any stonepanel here.
Amidemon (AM) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
Obsidian Room
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope stonepanel
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
Wozcrue narrates 'damn there is ALOT of pukes online today =)' in Morbeth.
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit x
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM) (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Amidemon (AM) is sitting here, trying to fight *a Dwarf*.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x), trying to slash
 her.
You grin as your blade pierces *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* sheathes an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer into a sturdy weapon harnes
s.
*a Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
You slash *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s body very hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Amidemon (AM)'s left leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>t amidemon do
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You approach *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x), trying to slash her.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>south
hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Bad>close stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cbs

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>s
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>flee
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit x
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit x
They aren't here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*a Dwarf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
hit x
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Amidemon (AM) is standing here.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You strongly slash *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x)'s right ha
nd AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Awful>hit x
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x):Awful>south

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
*a Dwarf* shivers in pain.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) shivers in pain.
*Fact the Dúnadan Woman* (x) seems to fade into a dark, evil figure...
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* shivers in pain.
Amidemon (AM) bleeds from open wounds.

####
###
###	Dodgeball! Fact goes out, wraith comes in!
###
####

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit x
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Obsidian Room
hit x
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A shadowy minion of Sauron is here.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit x

*a Dwarf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south

A wraith of Sauron tries to pierce *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries succ
essfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Amidemon (AM) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Amidemon (AM).
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.
Amidemon (AM) panics, and attempts to flee.
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>hit x
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a wraith of Sauron.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here (glowing).
A wraith of Sauron is here, fighting *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit aicha
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You approach *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>down
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wraith of Sauron approaches *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*, trying to pierce him.
Amidemon (AM) ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wraith of Sauron says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Elf!' in Westron.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You lightly slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s head.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha

Wozcrue narrates 'noise?' in Morbeth.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>north
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>close stonepanel
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You don't see any stonepa
nel here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Amidemon (AM) LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You grin as your blade pierces *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body!

####
###
###	That's 5 morgul wounds i think.
###
####

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A hungry warg (MIN) says 'When you are down, I will watch you bleeding to death.'
 in Morbeth.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* shivers as the chill of evil touches her soul.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
A hungry warg (MIN) barely hits *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
You barely slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a wraith of Sauron (glowing).
A wraith of Sauron is here, fighting *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: south, (down). - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>draw sheath

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>The black sheath is empty!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sc
s
277/400 hits, 59/109 mana, and 76/132 moves.
A wraith of Sauron's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A hungry warg (MIN) is standing here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a wraith of Sauron.
A wraith of Sauron is here, fighting *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her
.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cbs
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A wraith of Sauron LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
s
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
Amidemon narrates 'i LOW'
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.
You have found a wraith of Sauron!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.
Stôran tells the group 'You guys ok ?'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You barely slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and 
tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>cbs
cbs
cbs
cbs

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!
Wozcrue narrates 'spawn, ok' in Morbeth.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha

They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
hit aicha
Stôran tells the group 'I come where?'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A wraith of Sauron is here, fighting *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a wraith of Sauron.
Exits: north. - d:obsidian.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
You lightly slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a wraith of Sauron:Health
y>close obsidian
You don't see any obsidian here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a wraith of Sauron:Health
y>You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded a wraith of Sauron:Health
y>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bs
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Glasya tells you '[GT]: I'm low'

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A wraith of Sauron LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.
You have found a wraith of Sauron!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
You barely slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha

*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
You grin as your blade pierces *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>hit aicha
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A shadowy minion of Sauron is here (hidden).
Exits: south, [down]. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You hear a death cry from the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.
A wraith of Sauron LEAVES //SOUTH// sneaking.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
hit aicha
Glasya tells you '[GT]: bad icy'
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.
You have found a wraith of Sauron!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash her
.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>hit aicha
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
north
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
You barely slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>hit aicha
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A wraith of Sauron leaves his hiding place.
A wraith of Sauron lightly pierces *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>cbs
Amidemon narrates 'I AWFUL OUT'
close obsidian
You don't see any obsidian here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM ^^NORTH^^.
close obsidian
You don't see any obsidian here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
close obsidian
You don't see any obsidian here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>bs
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
hit aicha
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You lightly slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand AN
D --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>hit aicha
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>
![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha
 the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
hit aicha
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
They aren't here.


![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* opens the obsidian.
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* leaves down.
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
A shadowy minion of Sauron is here (glowing).
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
They aren't here.
You hear some close noise from the north.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close stonepanel
hit aicha
You don't see any stonepanel here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close stonepanel
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>north
You don't see any stonepanel here.

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>hit aicha
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You barely slash *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body AND --SHA
TTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>pick stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
close stonepanel
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* gets a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* stops using a double edged eket.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* holds a wooden pipe.
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
You don't see any stonepane
l here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
close stonepanel
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* enjoys some of Old Toby's best.
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* stops using a wooden pipe.
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* puts a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
A wraith of Sauron leaves his hiding place.
A wraith of Sauron pierces *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm AND --SHATTERS-- I
T.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>close stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.
You grin as your blade pierces *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s body!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Aicha the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Aicha the Noldorin Elf*.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Dong tells you 'fan vad jag dör fort'
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close stonepanel
You don't see any stonepanel here.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ope obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
Dank Passageway
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Dank Passageway
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A tall orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit aicha
They aren't here.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.
An uruk-hai orc smites *an Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*an Elf* strongly slashes a demon wolf's body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Dank Passageway
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* leaves up.
Dank Passageway
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A tall orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
An uruk-hai orc is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.
A tall orc slashes *an Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
An uruk-hai orc barely slashes *an Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
A demon wolf lightly hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>up
hit *elf*
Eerie Intersection
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: east, west, (up), #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
west
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
Eerie Intersection
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: east, west, (up), #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close runes
That's absurd.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
Dank Passageway
Traces of rich red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Dank Passageway
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.
A demon wolf leaves up.
A demon wolf leaves up.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>up
Obsidian Room
Traces of fierce red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A demon wolf tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cbs
close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stôran tells you 'Where do you want me ? <Radio>'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
You slash *an Elf*'s right arm hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a demon wolf:Fine>hit *elf*
Glasya tells you '[GT]: ark?'
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt a demon wolf:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* opens the obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A wraith of Sauron ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A wraith of Sauron pierces *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard AND -
SHATTERS-- IT.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A demon wolf tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cbs
close obsidian
Ok.
A demon wolf tries to hit *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Dying a wraith of Sauron:Health
y>You're already fighting!
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*:Dying a wraith of Sauron:Health
y>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You slash *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*'s left leg extremely hard AND --SHATTER-- IT
.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Martyrson the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Martyrson the Silvan Elf*.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
As *an Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow st
ops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
close obsidian
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges a wraith of Sauron's attempt to pierce him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!
A wraith of Sauron says 'I wall hunt yoo until you're dead, Elf!' in Westron.
*an Elf* swiftly dodges a demon wolf's attempt to hit him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
A demon wolf barely hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.
You grin as your blade pierces *an Elf*'s body!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>draw hewer
hit *elf*
Ok.
Glasya tells you '[GT]: same, where to?'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You sheathe the Morgul blade into the black sheath.
You confidently wield the great black scimitar, looking very evil-minded.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
A demon wolf strongly hits *an Elf*'s head.
You slash *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!
A wraith of Sauron tries to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>draw sheath
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>
You remove the great black scimitar.
You confidently draw the Morgul blade, looking very evil-minded.
A demon wolf joins a demon wolf's fight.
A demon wolf strongly hits *an Elf*'s head.
A demon wolf lightly hits *an Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* barely slashes your head and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Hurt>close obsidian
close obsidian
It's already closed!
You strongly slash *an Elf*'s left arm.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
A demon wolf hits *an Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!
Stôran tells you 'He killed more <Radio>'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south

A demon wolf LEAVES //SOUTH//.
A demon wolf LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
*an Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Wozcrue tells you 'vart springer ni'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>close obsidian
You're already fighting!
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.' in Morbeth.
A demon wolf hits *an Elf*'s left foot.
A demon wolf says 'YOU! Elf! You will die before your time.' in Morbeth.
A demon wolf approaches *an Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>
You don't see any obsidian here.
You slash *an Elf*'s head very hard.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>close obsidian
You don't see any obsidian here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>
A demon wolf hits *an Elf*'s body.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>north
bash *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>north
hit *elf*
A demon wolf lightly hits *an Elf*'s body.

close obsidian
A demon wolf barely hits *an Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES ^^NORTH^^.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, [down]. - s:statue.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Wounded>close obsidian
hit *elf*
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You slash *an Elf*'s right foot hard AND --SHATTER-- IT.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Bad>close obsidian
hit *elf*
It's already closed!
Armour lasted  01:38
You feel less protected.
*an Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Bad>close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
close obsidian
You approach *an Elf*, trying to slash him.
*an Elf* opens the obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
It's already closed!
A demon wolf ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
A demon wolf ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
You grin as your blade pierces *an Elf*'s body!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Awful>close obsidian
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES //SOUTH//.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>south
*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM //SOUTH//.
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north
hit *elf*
Obsidian Room
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a demon wolf.
Exits: south, [down]. - d:obsidian.
You have found a wraith of Sauron!
*an Elf* opens the obsidian.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
They aren't here.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ope obsidian
Ok.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
east
Dank Passageway
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>up
Dank Passageway
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
Eerie Intersection
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: east, west, [up], #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*an Elf* has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!
Stôran narrates 'in'

*an Elf* LEAVES >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
hit *elf*
close exit
It's already closed!
Oedipus narrates 'well voinz is hurt' in Morbeth.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *elf*

*an Elf* ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You slash *an Elf*'s right foot very hard AND --SHATTER-- 
IT.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Dying>hit *elf*
close exit
You're already fighting!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Dying>close exit
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Dying>It's already closed!
You hear some very close noise from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Dying>l
Eerie Intersection
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*an Elf* is lying here, incapacitated.
You feel bolder.
Exits/emulated: east, west, {up}, {down}. - u:ceiling d:runes.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *an Elf*:Dying>
A demon wolf has arrived from below.
A demon wolf has arrived from below.
A demon wolf hits *an Elf*'s left foot hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a weapon sheath
a stone
a lantern
the scalp of Ago
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a plain leather belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a large metal wall shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>g coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There were 31 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 50 copper pennies.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
w
Dank Passageway
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.
You smell blood.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a steel-shafted spear (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a pair of black arm wrappings (worn); it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (well-maintained)
a pointy hat (flawless)
a white robe (flawless); it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
a wooden pipe

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>g coins all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a steel-shafted spear (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a pair of black arm wrappings (worn); it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (well-maintained)
a pointy hat (flawless)
a white robe (flawless); it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
a wooden pipe

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a black leather belt
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (well-maintained)
a ring; it glows blue
a copper ring; it glows blue
a double edged eket (flawless); it glows blue

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ec3
exa 3.corpse
You don't see a third corpse.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: south, {down}. - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Obsidian Room
Traces of rich red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a blood-stained key
a rusted key
a metal key
a large key

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a small pouch
a small pouch
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
a fine grey cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff; it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a twisted crown; it glows blue
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a star charm; it glows blue
a red ruby; it glows blue
an icy ring; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
a large sack
a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
a wooden pipe

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ec3
exa 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a hunting knife (flawless)
a water skin
a strange set of lock picks
a stone
a broad silver belt; it glows blue
a Beorning sword (flawless); it glows blue
a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
a jade bracelet
a leather backpack
a scorched, grisly fur (flawless); it glows blue
a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a horned helmet (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a silver cloakpin
a red ruby; it glows blue
a ruby ring; it glows blue
a golden quartzite ring; it glows blue
a falchion (flawless)
a cutlass (well-maintained)
a metal breastplate (neglected)
a spiked metal helmet (satisfactory)

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>g coins all.corpse
You can't find a coins in any corpse.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: north. - s:statue.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>g all.pouch all.corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a small pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a small pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stôran narrates 'bashed w'

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Stôran narrates 'bashed'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>g all.pouch all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Arkadij              - Obsidian Room
Stôran               - Before a Stone House
Glasya               - Before a Stone House
Amidemon             - Small Hills
Stôran narrates 'w'

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.
A tall orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
An uruk-hai orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
An uruk-hai orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
An uruk-hai orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
An uruk-hai orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
An uruk-hai orc LEAVES >>EAST>>.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Dank Passageway
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>na im kiling them myself :p
Ok.

####
###
###	Really it's the blade, but i'll take credit.
###
####

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
Eerie Intersection
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up], #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
The ceiling seems to be closed.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.
You hear the long howl of a wolf from below.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Stôran (ST).
Stôran (ST) is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, (down). - d:floor.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Crude Stone Shelter
The corpse of a rattlesnake is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

)[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
A Side Room
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: west, (down). - d:floor.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
Eerie Intersection
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, (up), #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
close exit
It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>It's already closed!

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Well-Hewn Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a wraith of Sauron!
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Eerie Intersection
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up], #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Stôran (ST) stomps: DWARF
Amidemon narrates 'where are u guys'

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
hit *dwarf*
Well-Hewn Tunnel
A shadowy minion of Sauron is here (hidden and glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
hit *dwarf*
Eerie Intersection
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: east, west, [up], #down#. - u:ceiling d:runes.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM <<WEST<<.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>down
They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
Dank Passageway
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Exits: west, #up#. - u:ceiling d:runes.
A hungry warg has arrived from above.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
Dank Passageway
A tall orc of the White Hand glares through squinted eyes.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
An uruk-hai orc growls at the sight of you.
Exits: east, (up). - u:obsidian.
A hungry warg ARRIVED FROM >>EAST>>.
Stôran (ST) stomps: AWFul

o[ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>up
hit *dwarf*
Obsidian Room
Traces of pale red and white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, (down). - d:obsidian.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg very hard AND --SHATTER-- I
T.

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Awful>
The obsidian closes quietly.
Stôran (ST) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm hard AND --SHATTERS-- IT.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Awful>cbd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*a Dwarf* shivers in pain.
*a Dwarf* seems to fade into a dark, evil figure...
You bleed from open wounds.

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cbs
close obsidian
It's already closed!

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dong narrates 'ok so what now'

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a water skin
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a steel-shafted spear (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used); it glows blue
a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue
a pair of black arm wrappings (worn); it glows blue
a sturdy pair of soft leather gloves (worn)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (well-maintained)
a pointy hat (flawless)
a white robe (flawless); it glows blue
a pale blue stone; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
a wooden pipe

![ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>sm
You smile viciously.

###

![ cW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa wraith
This shadow has left the land of the living to serve the evil of Sauron.
A wraith of Sauron has some big nasty scratches.
A wraith of Sauron is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer; it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless); it glows blue
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (worn out)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a weapon harness

o[ cW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>exa wraith
This shadow has left the land of the living to serve the evil of Sauron.
A wraith of Sauron is in an excellent condition.
A wraith of Sauron is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring; it glows blue
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Coldgaze
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch; it glows blue

####
###
###	Just morgul at work..
###
####


2016/01/31 22:05, Storan:  Rated: Superb 
Got blocked in between with 5 orso pukes :(

5 stars! :)


2016/02/01 01:01, Baratheon:  Rated: Good 
I didn't know this style of log still existed. I loved it

2016/02/01 01:48, Beeftank:Rated: Superb 
Damnit, I must have just rented!

2016/02/01 03:49, Fact:  edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
Meh where to start...On laptop. 3rd session in half a year.

On paper:
Mobs + 5 + poison + morgul (yes, we knew you had it) vs. 7 of us. We had 2 lowbies and I only knew Aicha and Berol.

We managed to isolate Storan to rock out x2 then he ran. Things going well. However I'm out of mana after qblocking x2 and 1 block. We charge. Then things just go to complete shit. Warriors fleeing around and reciting purples on themselves -_-...no one protecting casters --> basically everyone eating morgul. Look at my yells - completely disorganized. Then the moment I died...well let's just say those last three pukes should have never died. Front was unblurred and they just basically gave up, barely opening exits.

Was really fun but really on a silver platter for you and not a challenge. Definitely got my MUME juice going. Might play again (*poke Heigo*)

2016/02/01 04:59, Zakirak:   
wow there is still some pk around.

2016/02/01 07:23, Breaux:edited 1x   
Wow, I haven't seen such an excuse-filled post in a while. good to have you back. :)

I agree though, with morgul you guys had no chance. I didnt know it was that powerful. Should be nerfed a bit i think.

2016/02/01 08:07, Britney:Rated: Good 
I didn't see that as excuse-filled post really. Pukes DID look like veeeery unorganized here and if they didn't protect it's pretty much game over :P Liked log tho.

2016/02/01 08:43, Lir:Rated: Superb 
Wow, a real old-school log :D Lots of people and pukes while having the numbers, losing due skill. EXtra touch with morgul. Cheers for everyone involved.

2016/02/01 10:50, Martyrson:  Rated: Superb 
Despite death, was one of my favourite mume moments recently. Morgul blade was horrific - as soon as touched, no mana after balling Dong dead, so just spamming around while being chased by that damn Sauron shadow thing which shattered me dead! Was a shame the warriors panicked, but not a lot one can do with no moves or mana. Impressed (or perhaps delightfully depressed...) by the blade!

2016/02/01 10:53, Martyrson:  Rated: Superb 
Oh, and Arkadij - two characters in one day, but both times left enough for me to continue playing with - so much easier to go into battle knowing that I don't have a staff to rebuild when I ultimately perish. Kudos.

2016/02/01 14:07, Elestir:  Rated: Average 
I think evil wound should only occur if you actually inflict at least light wound on the target. As it is now, you can give enemy basically instant evil wound even if he dodges/parries 100% of your regular slashes, which is just silly.

Also if the chance is based on severity of the wound, the limitation of 'evil wound charges' on morgul blade can be removed.

What I mean is something like:
light wound => 10% chance
deep wound => 25% chance
grievous wound => 50% chance
critical wound => 100% chance

As for the log, whities indeed made it way too easy for the darkies.

2016/02/01 14:25, Glob:  Rated: Good 
I don't feel the blade itself is that powerful in an outside environment but in a situation like this it is.

Maybe the blade has to recharge in between wounds? to stop them being inflicted in quick succession.

2016/02/01 18:33, Aicha:  Rated: Superb 
Was fun, thanks for not rekilling and gacing!

2016/02/01 19:59, Cohen:  Rated: Good 
hehe morgul ;-)

2016/02/01 21:18, Fact:  edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
Don't really care if you think it's excuse filled or not. As leader, you feel most responsible if you get your groupmates killed...and especially when it's random people who you tell to follow you. I am giving my view on things. And yes, I didn't play this well and as leader I should have organized better before charging (was a bit rash as I assumed you would be going straight to boulder to break out - which was true). Live and learn.

2016/02/01 22:43, Arkadij: 
I feel your pain.... Only your lengthy comment was not really to assume reponsibility or apologizing. Rather just saying how shit everything was and how much of a silver platter it was and how we couldn't loose, as per.. always when i fight you :p

And yes i did go back to bash out. But then i changed my mind and figured i'd just kill you instead. Thankfuly you were a bit killhorny and chose not to block us out from the mobs but rather spent your mana quaking your own group (twice i believe)

cheers

2016/02/02 05:01, Benedictus:  Rated: Superb 
Gelmir's palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
Breaux's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting puke sancs are not down,
Storan’s redshirt-panicing goes so loud
„OMG I need to make a decision without Jacob now“
'Playing warrior is so hard, choice of 2 buttons, oh no'
Storan opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
Storan’s choking how, dropping rocks, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, he’s blocked in, blaow!

Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes Gelmir’s doublequaking his team,
Oh, there goes Gelmir, he choked
He's so mad about Morgul, but he won't give up that Easy, no
Breaux won't have it, can’t bash out from boulder, he knows his team's back to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, does sick powder interrupt
Gelmir so mad, he knows
He can’t say GG, he’s too proud, that's when it's
Back to the xp with Elestir again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go on ER and hope his excuses fly

2016/02/02 06:07, Fact:  edited 3x  Rated: Poor 
So the fight happened. I helped recover the eq, talked to see what happened, then straight to retirement. Reviewed my scrollback. Came up with my own conclusion why we lost (warriors didn't protect casters). Then you posted your log which confirmed it. Therefore I posted my own analysis to both the reader and my groupmates because face up value it should've been closer. That is it (and seems people agree with me). You can accept it or not, but I really could do without your quite frankly, unwarranted smart-ass posts :)

And if you've ever actually pked with me, I readily admit when I fucked up and get my followers killed and do my best to explain what I did/what we should've done and re-eq. And of course I let them know when they fucked up (usually politely unless it's Ryalnos)

PS....and why exactly would I block mobs out (which did not include demon wolves) when half my group was on the other side?...

2016/02/02 06:29, Atalante:Rated: Good 
Bwahahaha!

2016/02/02 07:27, Rhuler: 
I was Hiz in the fight. I recited purple twice and it probably saved me. I got an evil wound and was wounded after initial fight.

Since i had an evil wound i headed rdell. When i was near brolg i had 10 con and exhausted. I managed to get inside rdell but lost eye sight due to wound i think. It was pure luck that elrond was around meeting of trails and healed my evil wound or I would have turned into a wraith i guess.

The idea in the beginning of the fight of blocking both entrances was good and then targeting storan. It worked they got scared and retreated. But they won in the end thanks to lack of mana and the morgul blade is my guess. We sure could have won if we had some more legends in group. At least we could have forced them to rock out.

2016/02/02 13:21, Breaux: 
Oh come on, don't be so sensitive. You pretty much invented smart-ass comments on ER so you can handle it. But im sorry if I hurt your feelings. I could've sworn your comments were just those of a 'poor looser' blaming this and that, but I must've been mistaken.

As for your 'theory', i'm not sure how well warriors can protect against the quakes of Glasya, Dong and yourself. We barely inflicted any physical damage, but yeah, maybe you could've saved some evil wounds. Maybe.

to answer your question - get your grp s statue and block? afaik wolves do not venture south of that. Simple.

2016/02/02 14:23, Bill:   
Gj :)

P benedictus PKing, PKDADDY HO.

Noob

[submitted link]

2016/02/02 14:24, Aicha:  Rated: Superb 
@Breaux you are so wrong about p(fact) message, he for sure wasn't blaming, or making excuses, but just analysing the situation to understand why we lost there :p. And he is for sure not a bad loose since I grouped with him many times so I can assert on that.


Anyway it was fun, and will redo it if same occasion occurs :p

2016/02/02 14:33, Baratheon:  Rated: Good 
lol @ Benedictus

2016/02/02 17:18, Vaelrin:  Rated: Awful 
lel, you ppl are pathetic

2016/02/02 20:39, Fact:  Rated: Poor 
Just surprised since you and I have had a good relationship in and outside the game. So be it.

Quakes? Yeah, they are not the reason why Aicha and I died with mana (warm, cold) and with Dong's scrolls. It was because we couldn't do shit because of no protect + hit-flee. Look at the disorganization even though I'm yelling etc. to get them to stay. Berol (combo) - only one protecting - fled out on wounded even though I was reciting on him. Hiz got isolated then ran out on wounded. The other dwarf warrior ran to runes and didn't come back until I was awful. And you are saying it would be 'simple' to get them all s statue...

So yeah, my opinion is that because of no protect/disorganization, it was on a silver platter for you.

2016/02/02 21:44, Glasya:  Rated: Superb 
Silver platter from my POV was yelling which way your group needed to go and after quaking and ending up bad and icy hiding down south after you yelled all north to get a 2nd round ready. I did not even use one scroll, not because I did not need to, but because I had zero. I still had a blast. Thanks a ton for the fighting.

2016/02/02 22:20, Kerman:   
arkadij's actions in this log made me laugh =) pathetic...

2016/02/03 13:33, Nockrip:  Rated: Good 
I second Aicha's comment, Fact's comment just pointed out the reasons why they had lost the fight, which I would much rather read than other pointless comments.

The log was fun, people are bound to make mistakes in a hugefight with many rooms/doors and mobs.

N.B. POST MORE LOGS!

2016/02/06 02:55, Ryalnos:  Rated: Superb 
When was the rating time-window lengthened? A much-needed change since playerbase is down, but I'm curious...

2016/02/06 17:10, Torkild: 
ROFL.
Stôran tells you 'Jag e goner'
Reading through storans' tells...That guy makes elestir seem nuts.

2016/02/15 08:35, Breaux: 
haha telessar you are too predictable =)

2016/02/15 16:31, Telessar:  edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
Years ago this would have never gotten 4 stars. You and I both know that :). There are plenty of logs on others of massacring a Bree legends group.

And while I hold to my comment weeks ago that you were 1 of 3 top posters on ER (which has apparently has gotten to your head)...you should get off that high horse. Your playstyle and logs have been crap since you stopped playing Dsquared.

2016/02/15 21:52, Breaux: 
Haha noo dont hurt my ego. You're adorable when you get upset. Cheer up

2016/02/15 22:35, Telessar:  edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
Yeah dude as adorable as when you usually hunt me down in game or skype with 'why do you always rate my logs poorly?!!'. Idiot.

2016/02/16 06:14, Breaux: 
Hah mate I don't need to ask - I know why! It's very obvious. But it's your prerogative to be an insecure, threatened child. (This will fly above your head I'm sure.)

2016/02/17 17:01, Enforcer: 
Hehe, are you guys like 30+ nowadays? :)

2016/02/25 01:51, Balthazar: 
> A wraith of Sauron's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

Nice to see it's not just us BNs. Sauron your magic SUCKS!


PS - nice rhymes Benedictus!

2016/02/25 13:09, Fieldy:Rated: Superb 
Lol, I now read Benedictus's sick rhymes. Nice :D


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Acidevil, Beeftank, Faine, Fankil, Fieldy, Glasya, Grimble, Jessy, Lir, 
Martyrson, Ninjzor, Ryalnos, Storan, Täpp, Zippo 
 Good Atalante, Baratheon, Britney, Cohen, Drogtash, Glob, Jigsaw, Nirlin, Nockrip, 
Roadkill 
 Average Elestir 
 Poor Fact 
 Awful Vaelrin 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back