Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Skirmish near Lorien (Shaykh)comments   back
(644 hits. Posted 2016/03/08)
*Shaykh the Orc*
Date: March 8, 2016



> Gast had been around with 3 pack leaders and a Dwarf (Taikuri) and Hobbit (Varvas) were exping
> with 2 pack leaders and boar.
> This is where it ended. Hatch was probably blocked, so Uthar had to break that quick.





Twisted Brush
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:rock.

!: CW>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
Uthar stops following you.
Uthar starts following you.

!: CW>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!: CW HP:Fine>
score
454/467 hits, 48/48 mana, and 100/163 moves.

!: CW HP:Fine>
score
454/467 hits, 48/48 mana, and 101/163 moves.

!: CW HP:Fine>
cre
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!: CW HP:Fine>

A pack horse stops following Uthar.

!: CW HP:Fine>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ab
A hungry warg stops following you.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
look
Twisted Brush
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:rock.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say ma dwarfi peal
emote says 'ma dwarfi peal'
Ok.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
look
Twisted Brush
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits/emulated: north, east, south, west, {down}. - d:rock.

!: CW Mana:Burning>

Uthar nods solemnly.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
say vői elf?
emote says 'voi elf?'
Ok.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Uthar says elf

!: CW Mana:Burning>
#   $tar set to {*elf*}[local]
down
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here giggling.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up). - d:rock.

!: CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>bash

*a Hobbit* intercepts a lithe orc's blow.
*a Hobbit* swiftly dodges a lithe orc's attempt to hit him.

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves UP.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: CW Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A pack leader joins a pack leader's fight.
A lithe orc says 'I will rip your heart out, Dwarf!'
A sleuthing orc yells loudly from above 'An Elf is here at some Twisted Brush!'

!: CW Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW Mana:Burning>

Uthar utters the word 'noselacri'
A great, wild boar seems to be blinded!

!: CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*

They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* closes the rock.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
bash

*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.
A dales-pony leaves EAST.
A great, wild boar leaves EAST.
A lithe orc hits *a Hobbit*'s left hand and tickles it.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
Bash what or whom?
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
A pack leader bites a lithe orc!

!: CW Mana:Burning>
east
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: west, [down].
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.
A dales-pony leaves WEST.
A great, wild boar leaves WEST.

!: CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*

bash
They aren't here.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
Bash what or whom?

!: CW Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
bash
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (up).
*a Hobbit* slashes a lithe orc's left hand hard and tickles it.

!: CW Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's right arm and tickles it.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* closes the rock.

*a Hobbit* leaves EAST.

*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

A lithe orc intercepts *a Hobbit*'s blow.
*a Hobbit* approaches a lithe orc, trying to slash him.
A lithe orc says 'You will die a painful death, Hobbit!'

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Uthar leaves EAST.

Your bash at *Gast the Sindarin Elf* sends him sprawling.
A lithe orc hits a pack leader's body extremely hard.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
You strongly pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
na bashed
Ok.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
na eelf
Ok.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

A lithe orc hits a pack leader's right hindleg extremely hard.
You strike for a weakness in *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s armour!
You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

A pack leader hits a lithe orc's left hand and tickles it.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, [down].

!: CW Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a pack leader.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW Mana:Burning>bash

You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A lithe orc hits a pack leader's right hindleg very hard and shatters it.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* opens the rock.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*

You're already fighting!

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>bash

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar leaves EAST.
*a Dwarf* closes the rock.
You strike for a weakness in *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s armour!
You strongly pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
bash
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's right leg hard.

!: CW Mana:Burning>

A lithe orc hits a pack leader's body hard and shatters it.

!: CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

!: CW Mana:Burning>bash

Bash what or whom?

!: CW Mana:Burning>
east
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, [down].

!: CW Mana:Burning>
bash
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* utters the word 'zabrahpdjatz'
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves WEST.
flee

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a pack leader.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (shrouded and glowing).
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

The earth trembles and shivers.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

A pack leader bites a lithe orc!
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's right foot extremely hard.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* barely hits your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>kill *elf*

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

You lightly pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar barely slashes *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
bash

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bash what or whom?
A lithe orc hits a pack leader's head hard and shatters it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
bash
They aren't here.
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bash what or whom?
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
bash
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Bash what or whom?

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
A lithe orc hits a pack leader's left hindleg very hard and shatters it.
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's head hard.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
look

*a Hobbit* intercepts a lithe orc's blow.
A lithe orc barely hits *a Hobbit*'s right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a pack leader.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's body.
Exits/emulated: east, {up}.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Uthar.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf* (glowing).
Exits: west, [down].
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *elf*
bash

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* removes a chelicera.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* decisively draws an engraved broadsword.
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!
A lithe orc has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a pack leader.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash

You intercept *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s blow.
You swiftly dodge *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You're already fighting!
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Uthar issues the order 'flee'.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Uthar issues the order 'flee'.

Uthar leaves EAST.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s fight.
A pack leader joins a pack leader's fight.
Uthar has arrived from the east.
A pack leader barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A pack leader strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.
A dales-pony leaves EAST.
A great, wild boar leaves EAST.
*a Hobbit* leaves EAST.
As *Gast the Sindarin Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a lithe orc's attempt to hit him.

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You pound a pack leader's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a pack leader's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A pack leader is dead! R.I.P.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pack leader:Healthy>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pack leader:Healthy>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pack leader:Healthy>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Uthar staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *Gast the Sindarin Elf* hits him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a pack leader:Healthy>flee

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, [down].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
You intercept *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s blow.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar opens the hatch.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

You barely pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* intercepts a lithe orc's blow.
A lithe orc barely hits *a Hobbit*'s right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A lithe orc says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Dwarf!'

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east

kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
Uthar narrates 'd'

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.
A pack horse leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
down
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves WEST.
A pack horse leaves WEST.

The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: (up).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Uthar says bash

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>score

431/467 hits, 40/48 mana, and 75/163 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cu
clo exit u
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Uthar says bash exit

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Uthar says bash exit

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>be u

bash exit u
The hatch gave away under the pressure.

Uthar leaves UP.

up
kill *elf*

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Uthar.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Uthar.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf* (glowing).
Exits: east, [up].
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's body hard and shatters it.
A lithe orc is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You lightly pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>

Uthar issues the order 'flee'.
*a Hobbit* slashes a lithe orc's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a lithe orc's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A lithe orc is dead! R.I.P.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a lithe orc.
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>

A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>kill *elf*

You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine Uthar:Fine>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

Uthar has arrived from the east.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
kill *elf*
You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Uthar, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

A lithe orc approaches *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to hit him.
You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

A lithe orc lightly hits *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Uthar has arrived from below.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
down
kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: #up#.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges Uthar's attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges a Morgundul orc guard's attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Uthar:Fine>

Lazrria the Orkish Commander strongly pounds *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves UP.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
up
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.
A lithe orc lightly hits *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

You strongly pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, #down#.
Uthar tries to slash *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* leaves WEST.
A dales-pony leaves WEST.
A pack leader leaves WEST.
A great, wild boar leaves WEST.
*a Hobbit* leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt Uthar:Fine>

You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s body.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
kill *elf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].
You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
They aren't here.
*a Hobbit* intercepts a lithe orc's blow.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
east
kill *elf*
Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Hobbit* slashes a lithe orc's left arm extremely hard.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>flee

They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A pack leader barely hits your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*

You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
A lithe orc has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>down

kill *elf*
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf*.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Lazrria the Orkish Commander is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf*.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Lazrria the Orkish Commander.
Exits: #up#.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves UP.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
They aren't here.
A lithe orc bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
up
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* swiftly dodges Uthar's attempt to slash him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>

You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Wounded>

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins your fight.
A lithe orc lightly hits *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s head.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A pack leader barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*

They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
east
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*

You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>down

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
west

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *elf*

Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left arm and shatter it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Bad>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
east
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* leaves WEST.
They aren't here.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

Uthar has arrived from below.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
west
kill *elf*
Uthar issues the order 'k gast'.
*a Dwarf* slashes your left leg and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Hobbit* intercepts a lithe orc's blow.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Uthar leaves WEST.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A pack leader barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
flee

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
Exits: #up#.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
up
kill *elf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Exits: west, #down#.
The earth trembles and shivers.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>west

They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *elf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A pack horse is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf*.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is here, fighting Uthar.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *Gast the Sindarin Elf* (glowing).
Exits: east, [up].
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
kill *elf*
You approach *Gast the Sindarin Elf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Bad Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Bad Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Uthar slashes *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot and shatters it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Awful Uthar:Fine>

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Awful Uthar:Fine>
kick
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
A pack leader has arrived from the east.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the east.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s fight.

*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your kick at *Gast the Sindarin Elf* misses.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Awful Uthar:Fine>

You pound *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Dying Uthar:Fine>

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Dying Uthar:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Dying Uthar:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Gast the Sindarin Elf*:Dying Uthar:Fine>

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
Uthar slashes *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Gast the Sindarin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Gast the Sindarin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You intercept a great, wild boar's blow.
A great, wild boar barely hits your body and tickles it.
Uthar panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* gets a ring from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of rigid leather boots from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of rigid leather gloves from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a longsword from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a ring from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a rigid leather breastplate from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a reinforced leather helmet from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of hard leather trousers from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of rigid leather gloves from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a brown bear fur from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a warhammer from the corpse of a Morgundul orc guard.
*a Dwarf* gets a chelicera from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a fine chain mail hauberk from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a fine chain mail coif from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* puts a ring in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of soft leather trousers in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of rigid leather boots in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of rigid leather gloves in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a longsword in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a ring in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a rigid leather breastplate in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a reinforced leather helmet in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of hard leather trousers in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of rigid leather gloves in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a brown bear fur in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a chelicera in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a ring in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a jewelled ring in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
west
kill *dwarf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting a pack leader (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting Uthar.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: east, [up].
*a Dwarf* puts a gem-inlaid knife in a leather backpack.
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar strongly slashes a pack leader's left hindleg.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You strongly pound *a Dwarf*'s body.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>na dwarf

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
Ok.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You pound *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
west
kill *dwarf*
bash
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

Uthar leaves EAST.
A pack leader bites you!

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
na bashed
Ok.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A great, wild boar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee


A pack leader strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A great, wild boar barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Uthar narrates 'hubbit bashed'

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
A great, wild boar barely hits your body and tickles it.
A pack leader barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A pack leader bites you!

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>get flask pack
quaff flask


Your head stops stinging.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!: CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Weak>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]
down
kill *hobbit*
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A Morgundul orc guard is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Lazrria the Orkish Commander is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a Morgundul orc guard.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here trying to concentrate.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: #up#.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves UP.
kill *hobbit*

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
up
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*

They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
west
kill *hobbit*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You pound *a Hobbit*'s left foot extremely hard.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Fine>

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins your fight.
A lithe orc lightly hits *a Hobbit*'s head and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A pack leader hits your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s right leg extremely hard.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
flee
*a Hobbit* barely slashes your head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

Mook tells you 'where at?'

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
sa hobbti
Ok.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
na hobbit
Ok.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>bash

Bash what or whom?

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
west
kill *hobbit*
bash
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A great, wild boar is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
A pack leader strongly hits a lithe orc's body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
A pack leader bites a lithe orc!
kill *hobbit*

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uthar tries to slash *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
A lithe orc bleeds from open wounds.
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
Uthar issues the order 'assist'.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Uthar gives a lithe orc an order.
A pack leader hits a lithe orc's left arm hard.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
A great, wild boar strongly hits a lithe orc's body.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves EAST.
bash

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
Bash what or whom?

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc seems to have recovered his senses.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
west
kill *hobbit*
bash
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A great, wild boar is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a pack leader.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt a lithe orc:Wounded>
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves EAST.

Uthar leaves EAST.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a pack leader's fight.
A great, wild boar barely hits your head and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
Your bash at *a Hobbit* sends him sprawling.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

You pound *a Hobbit*'s right foot hard.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

A great, wild boar swiftly dodges Uthar's attempt to slash him.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>


A pack leader barely hits your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

A great, wild boar sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

A pack leader hits your right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins your fight.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
A great, wild boar barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
A pack leader bites you!

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A pack leader barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

A pack leader lightly hits your body and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>flee

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, #down#.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>

The exit down blurs for a while.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
d
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

You hear some very close noise from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get draught pack
quaff draught

You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
up
kill *hobbit*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A great, wild boar is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
Uthar leaves DOWN.
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You strongly pound *a Hobbit*'s body.
A lithe orc barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

Uthar has arrived from below.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

A pack leader bites a lithe orc!

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

Uthar issues the order 'flee'.
A lithe orc panics, and attempts to flee.
A lithe orc leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
bash
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a pack leader's fight.
A pack leader lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

*a Hobbit* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

flee
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: (up).

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
say hobit vői dwarf
emote says 'hobit voi dwarf'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]

Uthar says manales

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
say dwarff
emote says 'dwarff'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
up
kill *dwarf*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
They aren't here.
Uthar says dwarf

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
west
kill *dwarf*
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*a Hobbit* intercepts your blow.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body very hard.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Hobbit* intercepts Uthar's blow.
Uthar tries to slash *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
A lithe orc joins your fight.
A lithe orc barely hits *a Hobbit*'s left hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a pack leader's fight.
A great, wild boar barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
A pack leader lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]

Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
na hobit
Ok.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>

Uthar leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
west
kill *hobbit*
bash
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You try to pound *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.
Uthar barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
A lithe orc sends *a Hobbit* sprawling with a powerful bash.

Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A lithe orc lightly hits *a Hobbit*'s left foot and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your right arm.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A pack leader strikes for a weakness in your armour!
A pack leader lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
A lithe orc barely hits *a Hobbit*'s right hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

A pack leader barely hits your head and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>

Uthar leaves EAST.
*a Hobbit* seems to have recovered his senses.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Wounded>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

Uthar leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
west
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Uthar.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A great, wild boar is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A lithe orc is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kill *hobbit*

You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
Wykr narrates 'morning!'

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
Uthar gives a lithe orc an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

You strike for a weakness in *a Hobbit*'s armour!
You strongly pound *a Hobbit*'s head.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

Uthar issues the order 'flee'.
*a Hobbit* slashes a lithe orc's right leg hard and shatters it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded a lithe orc:Bad>

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>

A great, wild boar sends a lithe orc sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
A pack leader bites a lithe orc!
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kill *hobbit*

You approach *a Hobbit*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
Uthar swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to slash him.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>flee

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

Uthar gives a lithe orc an order.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Hobbit* lightly slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

A lithe orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A pack leader bites a lithe orc!
Uthar leaves EAST.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
cure
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Uthar narrates 'DWARFo'
You hear a death cry from the west.

Uthar leaves WEST.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
dla
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
west
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
kill *dwarf*
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*a Hobbit* intercepts your blow.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s right arm hard and shatter it.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

The white aura around your body fades.

!: CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
*a Hobbit* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A pack leader barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>flee

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak *a Hobbit*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>

A hungry warg leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>

Uthar has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
You drink the water.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
score
201/467 hits, 10/48 mana, and 18/163 moves.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
ds
drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>stat

OB: 140%, DB: 29%, PB: 44%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 829,230 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 274. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- strength
- Orkish draught

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
cure

*a Hobbit* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Wounded>
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You strike for a weakness in *a Hobbit*'s armour!
You strongly pound *a Hobbit*'s left arm.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

Uthar issues the order 'assist'.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
#   $tar set to {*hobbit*}[local]

Uthar says let them

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
say ta bad

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit uthar'.
You intercept a pack leader's blow.
A pack leader tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You fail to intercept a great, wild boar's blow.
A great, wild boar tries to hit Uthar, but he parries successfully.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
emote says 'ta bad'
Ok.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>kill *hobbit*

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
flee

Uthar slashes a great, wild boar's left hindleg very hard.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves WEST.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
A pack leader has arrived from the east.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit uthar'.
You fail to intercept a pack leader's blow.
A pack leader approaches Uthar, trying to hit him.
You intercept a great, wild boar's blow.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a great, wild boar:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You pound a great, wild boar's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a great, wild boar:Fine>

Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves EAST.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a great, wild boar:Fine>
open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
A great, wild boar barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a great, wild boar:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>down

kill *hobbit*
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit uthar'.
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Uthar opens the hatch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
open exit
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
score
201/467 hits, 10/48 mana, and 18/163 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Uthar opens the hatch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
open exit
Ok.
The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Uthar opens the hatch.
The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

Uthar opens the hatch.
he hatch closes quietly.
O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
up
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*

Uthar opens the hatch.
The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

kill *hobbit*
The hatch seems to be closed.
Uthar opens the hatch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The hatch closes quietly.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

The hatch seems to be closed.
Uthar opens the hatch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*

up
They aren't here.
The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
The hatch seems to be closed.
Uthar opens the hatch.
The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

They aren't here.
Uthar opens the hatch.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*

up
The hatch closes quietly.
The hatch seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

Uthar opens the hatch.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*a Dwarf* closes the hatch.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>up

You try to pound *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>up

kill *hobbit*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit uthar'.
You fail to intercept a pack leader's blow.
A pack leader tries to hit Uthar, but he parries successfully.
You intercept a great, wild boar's blow.
You swiftly dodge a great, wild boar's attempt to hit you.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

Uthar opens the hatch.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

Uthar leaves DOWN.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins a great, wild boar's fight.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
east
kill *hobbit*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
 great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
a Hobbit* is standing here.
xits: west, (down).
: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
ou lightly pound *a Hobbit*'s left arm.
: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The hatch is opened from the other side.
*a Dwarf* closes the hatch.
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body hard and shatter it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

The hatch is opened from the other side.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* closes the hatch.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

The hatch is opened from the other side.
*a Dwarf* closes the hatch.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>

The hatch is opened from the other side.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
flee

*a Dwarf* closes the hatch.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow *a Hobbit*:Bad>
The hatch is opened from the other side.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a pack leader's fight.
A great, wild boar barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
A pack leader strongly hits your right foot.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
score
175/467 hits, 11/48 mana, and 16/163 moves.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
cure
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

east
kill *hobbit*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
A pack leader has arrived from the east.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit shaykh'.
A pack leader tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A great, wild boar barely hits your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Healthy>
flee

You pound a pack leader's body extremely hard.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
down

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit shaykh'.
A pack leader quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A great, wild boar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a pack leader:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
east
down
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit shaykh'.
You swiftly dodge a pack leader's attempt to hit you.
A great, wild boar barely hits your body and tickles it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak a pack leader:Fine>
*a Hobbit* intercepts Uthar's blow.
Uthar tries to slash *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit shaykh'.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak a pack leader:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Orkish Commander's Hideout
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
A very muscular orc with a cruel and dominant gaze in her cold eyes is here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (up).

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
oh
The hatch is opened from the other side.
The hatch closes quietly.
open hatch
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

Uthar has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
say bob mana pole?
emote says 'bob mana pole?'
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
oh

Uthar says hobbit bad

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
open hatch
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!
The hatch closes quietly.
Uthar begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>oh

open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>oh

open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>oh

open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>oh

open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

The hatch closes quietly.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!
Uthar utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
oh
open hatch
It's already open!
Uthar says l2mme

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>oh

open hatch
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
up
kill *hobbit*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: west, (down).

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
kill *hobbit*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A dales-pony has arrived from the west.
A pack leader has arrived from the west.
A great, wild boar has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill *hobbit*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west, [down].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You strike for a weakness in *a Hobbit*'s armour!
You pound *a Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A pack leader joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.
A great, wild boar joins a pack leader's fight.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Hobbit*:Awful>
na awful
Ok.
Uthar joins your fight.
Uthar lightly slashes *a Hobbit*'s left leg and shatters it.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Hobbit*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill *hobbit*
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A pack leader is here, fighting Uthar.
A great, wild boar is here, fighting Uthar.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Uthar.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
Exits: west, [down].
*a Dwarf* gives a great, wild boar an order.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You pound *a Hobbit*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Uthar panics, and attempts to flee.
Uthar leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west

Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Uthar the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
east
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west, [down].
Uthar says ded

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*

You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>bash

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'hit shaykh'.
A pack leader tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A great, wild boar barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

A pack leader bites you!

Uthar joins your fight.
Uthar strongly slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* slashes your right foot hard.

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Tunnel in the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
The corpse of a pack leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Morgundul orc guard is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, [up].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

Uthar has arrived from the east.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill *dwarf*
bash
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
A great, wild boar with large tusks is here, ready to charge.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west, [down].

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>kick

Uthar joins your fight.
Uthar slashes *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a hunting knife (worn)
a sturdy rope
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone
a large skin
a gleaming belt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a warhammer
a pale blue stone
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (unavailing)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a fragrant-smelling bag
a stone

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
down
The hatch seems to be closed.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
look

A great, wild boar leaves WEST.

!: CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Cavity Enclosed by the Brush
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.




> Uthar breaking the blocked hatch won it for us IMHO.
> And hobbit being lvl 17 helped :)


 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2016/03/08 12:19, Taikuri: 
And dwarf mage being lvl 17 xD

2016/03/08 12:26, Britney: 
Dwarf was lev 17 or 18 too =)

2016/03/08 15:33, Fieldy: 
Fun fight nevertheless.

Sidenote: we should start making logs of pk situations who has the most diverse zoo with them!

2016/03/09 12:41, Cohen:   
Legend orc warrior, sancted bn + 2 lithes + safe spot with Lazria versus 1 legend mage, 2 midbies (none of them warrior) + 2 packs + 1 boar(blinded) and they almost managed to hold you up wounded/moveless, hmmm :-)

2016/03/09 14:15, Taikuri: 
Actually varvas is a warrior :)

2016/03/10 01:41, Atalantë: 
[submitted link]


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back