Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Claymore sucks (Chazan)comments   back
(555 hits. Posted 2016/07/22)
*Chazan the Scragglybeared Wizard*
Date: July 22, 2016



*** Was headed to rent...as usual, but fate would not have it so.



You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>pursue

You follow the tracks west.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse

*Katse the Orc* drinks some water.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Katse the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Healthy>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s body hard and tickle it.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
A partridge attempts to hide in the undergrowth.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cha spell quick
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
Junction in the Path
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
A partridge attempts to hide in the undergrowth.
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
A Ford in the River Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your left foot and tickles it.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>cast 'lightning' katse

You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>
kill katse
You're already fighting!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s left hand and tickle it.
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.

Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
216/237 hits, 78/126 mana, and 78/115 moves.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 103%, DB: 51%, PB: 26%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,504,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- shield
- night vision
- detect magic
- sense life
- strength
- armour

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
csn
cha spellcasting normal
Ok.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your right foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s left leg and tickle it.
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.

Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

A boar cub has arrived from the south.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your right foot and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

flee

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your left hand and tickles it.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* says 'paikle' *** Sun is up, yep.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.
A boar cub leaves SOUTH.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

*Katse the Orc* giggles.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.

You flee east.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nod
You nod solemnly.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nod
west
You nod solemnly.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.

Elevated Woodland
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
kill katse
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Katse the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Fine>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.

You flee north.
Bend in the Great East Road
Exits: -north-, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
flee

You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s head and tickle it.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
The worn trail runs around the foot of the hill standing on your left.

You flee north.
An Old Trail along the Riverbank
Exits: -north-, -south-, /west\.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
kill katse
The worn trail runs around the foot of the hill standing on your right.

Bend in the Great East Road
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: -north-, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
kill katse
The bending road descends along a steep hillside.

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You approach *Katse the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.

You flee north.
Bend in the Great East Road
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: -north-, =south=, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
OB: 102%, DB: 51%, PB: 26%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,504,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- shield
- night vision
- detect magic
- sense life
- strength
- armour

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your right hand and tickles it.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
The bending road descends along a steep hillside.

You flee south.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
kill katse
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.

Bend in the Great East Road
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, =south=, =west=.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
kill katse
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
The bending road descends along a steep hillside.

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>flee

They aren't here.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.

You flee west.
Elevated Woodland
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A long-tailed bird watches you from the vegetation.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.
*Katse the Orc* pounds your head and tickles it.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>kill katse

You're already fighting!

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your left hand and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east

cast 'lightning' katse
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your left foot and tickles it.
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left leg very hard.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, -east-, ~south~, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
As you ride uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.

Elevated Woodland
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: east, south, west. - d:hilltop.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
190/237 hits, 63/126 mana, and 57/115 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 101%, DB: 51%, PB: 26%, Armour: 93%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,504,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- bless
- shield
- night vision
- detect magic
- sense life
- strength
- armour

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly dodge *Katse the Orc*'s attempt to pound you.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s right arm hard.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>cast 'lightning' katse

You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
eq
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring; it glows blue *** Kur got my manaring :P
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:hilltop.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
Meadow Dotted in Pine Trees
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found a mole!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
rem cloak
wear mantle
You stop using a ragged, blackened cloak.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>rem gloves
wear 2.gloves

You stop using a crimson pair of metal gauntlets.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You wear a fine pair of soft leather gloves on your hands.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
+
cha mood aggr
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
190/237 hits, 64/126 mana, and 58/115 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
kill katse
Meadow beside the Road
Meadow beside the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Stony Meadow
A snake slithers towards you.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks north.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks west.
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks north.
Old East Road
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks west.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading 
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, ~west~.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Small Stream Crossing
Exits: ~north~, =east=, ~south~, =west=. - e:hillside.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Old East Road
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =west=.

pursue
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
bob
c normal 'br'
You start to concentrate...

gr
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
What group?!

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Old East Road
Exits: north, =east=, =west=.

gr mule
You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
A mountain mule is now a group member.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
A Bend in the Road
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
The Broken Remains of a Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
A Ribbon of Clear-cut Land
A swarm of midges is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
At the Eaves of a Dense Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Dark and Dreary Woodland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
stand
ride
ZBLAM! A mountain mule doesn't want you riding him anymore.
You stop riding a mountain mule.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Amid a Dark, Dense Forest
There are two tall, grey-green plants here.
A very large tree branch has been ripped from a tree.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
A Spreading Stream
Clusters of slender stems and tall leaves thrive in the mud and shallows.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
A large leech is moving close to you, searching for blood.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Soggy Undergrowth
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Deep Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, ~west~.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pursue

You follow the tracks east.
Blighted Woodland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
Weather-Beaten Rise
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
t faine
Who do you wish to tell what?

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
who
Players
-------
      Mariachi, El
      Chazan Scragglybeard
 [Mc] Barney the Expert on All Things Purple [Retired] (Linkless)
      Lauriel the Elven Archer
      Thanuin the Elven Ranger (Idle)

6 allies and visible Ainur on.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
t mariachi katse wounded *** Not even sure why I told him that...but you never know :P
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
pursue
You follow the tracks east.
Wooded Rise
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks east.
In a Thick Forest
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks south.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You follow the tracks south.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi tells you 'kus' *** Where, I wont tell you! :)

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
pursue
You follow the tracks south.
Mound above the Forest
A brown snake watches you.
A brown snake watches you.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west, up.
A fat rabbit has arrived from above.
A bouncing rabbit has arrived from above.

You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You swiftly dodge a brown snake's attempt to hit you.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown snake:Hurt>pursue

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown snake:Hurt>

You slash a brown snake's head extremely hard and shatter it.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown snake:Bad>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown snake:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
Small rocks loosen and tumble to the ground as you ascend the hill.

You flee up.
Rocky Mound
Exits: down.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

You stop tracking your victim.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
east
Mound above the Forest
A brown snake watches you.
A brown snake watches you.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west, up.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A brown snake tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a brown snake:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
You descend through a narrow, twisting tunnel.

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is resting here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s head.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
up
You make your way through a narrow, steep tunnel.

Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down). - d:boulders.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
182/237 hits, 61/126 mana, and 71/115 moves.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 110%, DB: 46%, PB: 26%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,504,445 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- panic
- bless
- shield
- night vision
- detect magic
- sense life
- strength
- armour

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ca
c normal 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalised.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (marred)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a crimson pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless); it glows blue
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
down
You descend through a narrow, twisting tunnel.

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* strongly pounds your left hand.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Hurt>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left foot hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves UP.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You make your way through a narrow, steep tunnel.

You flee up.
Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down). - u:smallboulders.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* leaves DOWN.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
alias 1 open smallboulders *** OLDSKOOL!
Ok.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
alias 2 close smallboulders
Ok.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
down
kill katse
You descend through a narrow, twisting tunnel.

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: north, east, [west].
You have found a thug!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill katse

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* pounds your head.
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left hand hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
up

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
flee

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left hand extremely hard.
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels.
You make your way through a narrow, steep tunnel.

You flee up.
Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down). - u:smallboulders.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
rem gloves
wear 2.gloves
You stop using a fine pair of soft leather gloves.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You wear a crimson pair of metal gauntlets on your hands.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
rem boots
wear 2.boots
You stop using a crimson pair of metal boots.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>eq

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a necklace; it glows blue
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet; it glows blue
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless); it glows blue
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless); it glows blue
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
rem circlet
get helm pack
wear helm
put circlet pack
You stop using a mithril circlet.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a great helm from a leather backpack.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You protect your head with a great helm.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You put a mithril circlet in a leather backpack.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
down
You descend through a narrow, twisting tunnel.

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill katse
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A thug is here waiting for his prey.
Exits: north, east, [west].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
Smugglers' Burrow
A water barrel has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill katse
You lightly slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* pounds your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill katse
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* pounds your right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>kill katse

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
cast 'lightning' katse
east
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, fighting *Katse the Orc*.
A thug is here waiting for his prey.
*Katse the Orc* is here, fighting a smuggler.
Exits: north, east, [west].
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' katse

Smugglers' Burrow
A water barrel has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* leaves NORTH.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves NORTH.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
cast 'lightning' katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
You see two wooden crates on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west

cast 'lightning' katse
Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* leaves UP.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves UP.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
up
kill katse
You make your way through a narrow, steep tunnel.

Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down). - d:boulders.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
rio
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You feel bolder.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
ri
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
pursue
Which tracks?

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
q
search q
You begin to search...

tw
You didn't find anyone.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:boulders.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
On a Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
In a Thick Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:rockdoor.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Wooded Rise
A swarm of midges is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Forest of Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Wooded Draw
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Small Hilltop
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
In the Lee of a Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Black and Dismal Forest
*Katse the Orc* is here, resting on a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill katse
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s left arm.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
In the Lee of a Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks east.
Rough Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Hillocks
Some ugly blow-flies are buzzing around here.
Exits: north, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Forested Vale
Exits: north, /east\, south, west, up.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

!f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Wooded Draw
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Forest of Pines
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Wooded Rise
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks east.
In a Thick Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
A huge warg tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a huge warg:Healthy>pursue

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A huge warg says 'I will hunt you unxil you're dead, Chazan!'
You stop tracking your victim.
You slash a huge warg's head hard.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a huge warg:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
east
In the Forest
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

A demon wolf has arrived from the west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
north
On a Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:rockdoor.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tw

A huge warg has arrived from the west.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking 
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Mariachi tells you 'wrns?'
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>pursue

You follow the tracks west.
In a Thick Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west. - d:rockdoor.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Mound above the Forest
A brown snake watches you.
A brown snake watches you.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west, up.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks east.
Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down).

You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
t mariachi lureb vist boulders
st
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You are already standing.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
score
149/237 hits, 51/126 mana, and 72/115 moves.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
pale
use pale
You attempt to use the power of a pale blue stone.

cure
You feel a surge of healing power flow through you.

*( CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
c normal 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

The boulders close quietly.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>score

Mariachi has arrived from the west riding a pack horse. *** What, you sneaky Elf! You found this place yourself...Ohwell, you never know what this is good for :
P
172/237 hits, 80/126 mana, and 80/115 moves.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
say oot *** Wait
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
say ära tule *** Dont come
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi starts following you.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
say ole e
Ok.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi sits down and rests.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

BOB DOWN!!!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
gr mariachi
Mariachi leaves EAST riding a pack horse.
No one here by that name.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
st
You are already standing.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
gr mariachi
Mound above the Forest
Mariachi the Elf is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Mariachi is a group leader!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi disbands his group.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Mariachi raises his hand.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
gr mariachi
Mariachi is now a group member.
A pack horse is now a group member.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st

You are already standing.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
west
Hillock
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west. - d:boulders.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ead
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
lead
You stop riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule starts following you.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
op boulders
Ok.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cha spell quick
Ok.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
down
cast 'lightning' katse
You descend through a narrow, twisting tunnel.

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning' katse
*Katse the Orc* begins some strange incantations...
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s body.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning' katse
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, [west].
You have found a thug!
*Katse the Orc* leaves NORTH.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

north
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning' katse
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.
You feel a slight tremor in your blade.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
kill katse

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east, (up). - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - u:smallboulders.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill katse

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

kill katse
Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.
*Katse the Orc* pounds your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
cast 'lightning' katse
You're already fighting!
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s right arm.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill katse
cast 'lightning' katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill katse

Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.
*Katse the Orc* pounds your right foot and tickles it.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>cast 'lightning' katse

You're already fighting!
You feel bolder.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
You see two wooden crates on the ground.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill katse
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

kill katse
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'lightning' katse

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
You lightly slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and tickle it.
ARMOUR DOWN!!!
*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your right leg and tickles it.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
west

A giant rat has arrived from the east.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
kill katse
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge a giant rat's attempt to hit you.
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a giant rat:Healthy>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
There are two wooden crates here.
Exits: south, west.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ca
c normal 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*Katse the Orc* pounds your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s right leg hard.
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ca
c normal 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
kill katse
*Katse the Orc* strongly pounds your left foot.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - u:smallboulders.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
The door seems to be closed.
*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
west

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: north, east, [west].
You feel a hidden presence.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
The irondoor seems to be closed.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west

Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
wiom

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
wim 0

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0
You stop your fleeing attempts.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - u:smallboulders.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
west
kill katse
Escape Route
A wooden club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your head and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

You barely slash *Katse the Orc*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
cha spell quick
cast 'lightning' katse
Ok.
*Katse the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.
*Katse the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your body.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast 'lightning' katse

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
south
kill katse
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
A sturdy crate made of nailed wooden planks sits on the floor.
An experienced smuggler is here, conspiring with his cohorts.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: north, east, [west].
You feel a hidden presence.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east


cast 'lightning' katse
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Smugglers' Burrow
A water barrel has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* leaves NORTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
north
kill katse
cast 'lightning' katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
west
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your right foot and tickles it.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>cast 'lightning' katse

You're already fighting!

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

A giant rat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Healthy>

You slash a giant rat's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a giant rat:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Escape Route
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
score
76/237 hits, 40/126 mana, and 65/115 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cure

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
c normal 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* lightly pounds your left foot.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
cure
c normal 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.

*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

kill katse
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill katse
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s right leg and shatter it.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
kill katse
Escape Route
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You approach *Katse the Orc*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill katse
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill katse
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill katse
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
There are two wooden crates here.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>south

kill katse
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
Smugglers' Burrow
A water barrel has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
You see two wooden crates on the ground.
Exits: south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
west
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>kill katse

They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Escape Route
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You strongly slash *Katse the Orc*'s body and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
2
close smallboulders
They're already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

ARMOUR DOWN!!!
*Katse the Orc* barely pounds your right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>2 *** Yes, i can feel it!

close smallboulders
They're already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - u:smallboulders.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
north
The door seems to be closed.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>west

kill katse
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Escape Route
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
kill katse
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
You see two wooden crates on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
They aren't here.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
south
Smugglers' Burrow
A water barrel has been left here.
A small barrel made of aged oak and strong iron hoops stands here.
A giant rat patters against you, squeaking maliciously.
Exits: north, west.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill katse

They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
west
kill katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
You see two wooden crates on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Katse the Orc* pounds your head extremely hard and shatters it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>west

You're already fighting!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>kill katse

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
You see three round stones on the ground.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Katse the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You're already fighting!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
A hungry warg leaves WEST.
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
cast 'lightning' katse
Nobody here by that name.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Mariachi tells you 'noh, plegi veel surnud?' *** Hmm, not dead yet?

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves EAST.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
cast 'lightning' katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
On the ground, there are two wooden crates.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST.
Your victim has disappeared!
A hungry warg leaves WEST.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
cast 'lightning' katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...
*Katse the Orc* pounds your head and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
Escape Route
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
Exits: east. - u:smallboulders.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
1
open smallboulders *** Typo :/
Ok.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*Katse the Orc* pounds your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill katse
Smugglers' Burrow
On the ground, there are three round stones.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast 'lightning' katse

You approach *Katse the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST.
Your victim has disappeared!

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
east
kill katse
Depository
A small barrel stands on the ground.
There are two wooden crates here.
*Katse the Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Katse the Orc* pounds your head hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You're already fighting!

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>cast 'lightning' katse

You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact. *** Oh cmon!

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* pounds your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
west
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
north
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Smugglers' Burrow
There are three round stones here.
Exits: [north], east, south, west. - e:mouldyplanks.

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
The door seems to be closed.

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Escape Route
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You make your way through a narrow, steep tunnel.

Hillock
Some small rocks have been piled into a mound here.
Exits: north, east, west, (down). - d:boulders.

*( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north *** Better leave, this will not work out for me :(
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
ri
What do you want to ride?

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
In the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
west
In the Forest
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape. *** Oh, HI!
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
ws
west
wield sword
You stop using a steel claymore.
You decisively wield a Dunadan blade, ready to fight evil.
A demon wolf lightly hits your right foot and shatters it. *** Really? :/
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>
All you can do right now, is think about the stars!

of CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You feel less aware of your surroundings.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>
beep mariachi
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

of CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Tired a demon wolf:Healthy>

You feel a sharp pain there!
You lost great renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>


**** Ohwell, I really shoulda rented =)


info
You are a male Dwarf.
You are 94 years and 8 days old.
You have played 1 month, 30 days and 3 hours (real time). Session: 20 mins.
This ranks you as Chazan Scragglybeard (level 54).
You are four feet two and weigh eleven stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing -30, smell -75. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wis:16 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:10.
Offensive Bonus: 90%, Dodging Bonus: -62%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 7/237 hit, 33/126 mana, and 42/115 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 41,170,595 experience points and you have 283,372 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (18 wp).
You need 1,679,405 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.


*** A bit later :)


You are a male Dwarf.
You are 94 years and 8 days old.
You have played 1 month, 30 days and 3 hours (real time). Session: 21 mins.
This ranks you as Chazan Scragglybeard (level 54).
You are four feet two and weigh eleven stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 35, hearing -30, smell -75. Alertness: normal.
You must have been sent to Arda to free it from the sorrows that weigh upon it.
You are welcome in the Blue Mountains, Bree, Fornost, the Grey Havens, Lorien, Rivendell, and the Shire.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wis:16 Dex:11 Con:13 Wil:15 Per:10.
Offensive Bonus: 90%, Dodging Bonus: -62%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 23/237 hit, 73/126 mana, and 69/115 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 41,170,595 experience points and you have 283,372 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (26 wp).
You need 1,679,405 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.



***** Okay, so Mariachi being around worked out for me :O
***** So a few skirmishing ensues around Ohurk, Brolg, leading to Moors.


Chazan               - Hidden Camp

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

The dark aura around your banded ring returns. You feel sleepy...

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
221/237 hits, 31/126 mana, and 47/115 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

You feel bolder.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Mariachi tells you 'tule moors :P' *** Come moors

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
t mariachi ta läks ära brolgist
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
223/237 hits, 34/126 mana, and 51/115 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
score
223/237 hits, 34/126 mana, and 51/115 moves.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
gr
What group?!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Mariachi tells you 'mhm'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
gr mule
A mountain mule is now a group member.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
bob
c normal 'br'
You start to concentrate...

t mariachi ok tulen
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa open

Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

An elite Dunadan soldier looks you over.
An elite Dunadan soldier unlocks the rock.
An elite Dunadan soldier opens the rock.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north

Mariachi tells you 'molemad mul sabas'

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>ri

Narrow Trail
*Fyr the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: ~\north/~, east, (south), -west-.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A mountain mule stops following you.
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow leaves EAST.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
ws
+
wield sword
You stop using a Dunadan blade.
You decisively wield a steel claymore, ready to fight evil.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
cha mood aggr
Ok.
The rock closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Old Junction
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
You plunge onto the overgrown trail leading upwards.

Overgrown Trail
*Fyr the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east

*Fyr the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow leaves EAST.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Mixed Flower Field
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Fyr the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
A Flower Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Burnt Field
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
stand
ride
ZBLAM! A mountain mule doesn't want you riding him anymore.
You stop riding a mountain mule.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the south.
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You pick up a mountain mule's reins and start riding him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Supplementary Pasture
A tall plant with a perfectly smooth stem gracefully marks the landscape.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Bend in the Trail
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Ancient Trail
Exits: north, =east=, =south=, ~\west/~.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Ancient Trail
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

east
Trail Approaching the River
Exits: north, -east-, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
north
Bend in a Faded Trail
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
On a Faded Trail
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Junction in the Path
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
#   $tar set to {katse}[local]
east
You cannot ride there.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

east
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
t mariachi ma front
Mariachi smiles happily.
Ok.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>+

cha mood aggr
Ok.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat

Mariachi sits down and rests.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
OB: 107%, DB: 52%, PB: 26%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,679,274 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 35. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- armour
- noquit
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- shield

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
eq
Mariachi has  89/149 HP, 11/134 MANA, and 60/90 MV.
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
rem cloak
wear mantle
You stop using a ragged, blackened cloak.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You wear an imposing, golden mantle about your body.
*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
*Fyr the Orc* barely slashes Mariachi's right hand and tickles it.
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi barely slashes *Fyr the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
a
Who do you want to assist?

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Fyr the Orc*'s fight.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
#   $tar set to {*orc*}[local]
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look
High Moors
Mariachi the Elf is here, fighting an enslaved shadow.
An enslaved shadow is here, fighting Mariachi.
Mariachi panics, and attempts to flee.
Mariachi leaves NORTH.
Exits/emulated: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*

Mariachi has arrived from the north.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* begins some strange incantations...

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*
*Fyr the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine>

Mariachi leaves EAST.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine>

Mariachi has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>look

High Moors
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Mariachi the Elf is standing here.
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits/emulated: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*

*Fyr the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow leaves NORTH.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* approaches Mariachi, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*
*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Fyr the Orc*'s fight.
You approach *Fyr the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

Mariachi begins some strange incantations...

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

You strongly slash *Fyr the Orc*'s left foot and tickle it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi panics, and attempts to flee.
Mariachi leaves NORTH.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Mariachi has arrived from the north.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi begins some strange incantations...
*Fyr the Orc* approaches Mariachi, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *orc*

You approach *Fyr the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

You lightly slash *Fyr the Orc*'s right leg and tickle it.
*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* tries to slash Mariachi, but he parries successfully.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *orc*
*Fyr the Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Fyr the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow barely hits Mariachi's left leg and tickles it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

Mariachi begins some strange incantations...
*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Fyr the Orc*:Fine Mariachi:Hurt>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi panics, and attempts to flee.
Mariachi leaves SOUTH.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
#   $tar set to {katse}[local]
kill katse
You approach *Katse the Orc*, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
High Moors
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
cast 'fire' katse
High Moors
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Mariachi the Elf is standing here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow leaves EAST.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* tries to slash Mariachi, but he parries successfully.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' katse

Nobody here by that name.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
cast 'lightning' katse
High Moors
Exits: east, -south-.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

High Moors
Exits: south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south
High Moors
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi has arrived from the west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west

kill katse
High Moors
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow leaves NORTH.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill katse

They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look
kill katse
Mariachi swiftly dodges *Fyr the Orc*'s attempt to slash him.
High Moors
Mariachi the Elf is here, fighting *Fyr the Orc*.
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg, fighting Mariachi.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi lightly slashes *Fyr the Orc*'s body and tickles it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* approaches Mariachi, trying to slash him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow panics, and attempts to flee.
An enslaved shadow leaves NORTH.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill katse

They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
High Moors
Mariachi the Elf is standing here.
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits/emulated: -north-, east, -south-, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Fyr the Orc* giggles.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Bad>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves SOUTH riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* tries to slash Mariachi, but he parries successfully.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Fyr the Orc*'s fight.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi begins some strange incantations...

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fyr the Orc* leaves NORTH riding a hungry warg.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
south

Mariachi panics, and attempts to flee.
Mariachi leaves EAST.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast 'lightning' katse

Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>west

Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
222/237 hits, 22/126 mana, and 115/115 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
st
You are already standing.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

Mariachi tells you 'k ma sees'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
226/237 hits, 28/126 mana, and 115/115 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits/emulated: north, -east-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
High Moors
Exits: east, south.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
High Moors
Exits: east, south, west.

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
High Moors
*Katse the Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
*Fyr the Orc* is here giggling, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
You lightly slash *Katse the Orc*'s left arm.

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
flee
*Fyr the Orc* barely slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
cha spell quick
Ok.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
north
cast 'lightning' katse
High Moors
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
*Fyr the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
The shadow of the Great Goblin is floating here.
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

cast 'lightning' katse
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
*Fyr the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You start to concentrate...

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.
An enslaved shadow joins *Katse the Orc*'s fight.
An enslaved shadow barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Fyr the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
An enslaved shadow has arrived from the north.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
cast 'lightning' katse
You start to concentrate...

*Fyr the Orc* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fyr the Orc*:Fine>

*Fyr the Orc* issues the order 'assist'.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Fyr the Orc*:Fine>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
High Moor
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>

*Katse the Orc* leaves WEST riding a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>cast 'lightning' katse
Nobody here by that name.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
west
kill katse
Foot of the Broken Hills
*Katse the Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>west

kill katse
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Katse the Orc*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Katse the Orc* leaves EAST riding a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>kill katse

They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
west
kill katse
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
kill katse
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
east
kill katse
High Moor
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>north

Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
tw
tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>south

High Moor
Exits: north, east, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>tw

tr hungry
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
pursue
You follow the tracks east.
High Moor
A white centipede is here.
Exits: east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
You follow the tracks east.
High Moors
Exits: north, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen>
You follow the tracks north.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks north.
High Moor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.
pursue

You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
By a Jagged Finger of Rock
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks north.
Valley of the Bruinen
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Rocky Grounds
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

Mariachi tells you 'sa ok?'
pursue

You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
Westward Slope
Exits: east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of a hungry warg leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks east.
South of the Bridge
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks north.
Bridge over the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, =south=.

You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks north.
North of the Bridge
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

pursue
You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks north.
Wild Forest
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You follow the tracks west.
Path to the High Pass
Exits: -north-, east, =south=, west.

You see some vague tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

You see some clear tracks of a hungry warg leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pursue

You follow the tracks north.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

north
You stop tracking your victim.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
north
Bend in the Path
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Loudwater Plains
A grey wolf is here, salivating profusely.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
north
Bend in the Path
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
north
Bend in the Path
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
east
Bend in the Path
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Bend in the Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ~north~, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Path to the Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Path to the Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Path to the Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
t mariachi nod
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
Bend in the Path
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

east
Bend in the Path
Exits: -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

north
Path to the Mountains
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

north
Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, ~west~.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Crossing in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-, ~west~.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: -north-, ~east~, -south-, ~west~.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
Hastily Built Bridge over a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*% CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
Steppes
Exits: ~north~, -east-, ~south~, -west-.
Raindrops start falling gently from one branch to another, slowly making their way to the forest ground.

*f' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

Steppes
Exits: -north-, ~east~, ~south~, -west-.

*f' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Before a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
east
east
Base of a Cliff
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
east
east
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Base of a Cliff
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Base of a Cliff
A sharp-eyed hawk is here stalking some prey.
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>north

Base of a Cliff
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
east
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
east
Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-. - n:stonecrack.

*f' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>east

east
A Path by the River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
The rain has stopped.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A Path by the River
Exits: -east-, ~south~, -west-.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Path at the Base of a Cliff
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Road by the River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A Path up an Incline
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
End of the Cliff
Exits: -west-, -up-.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
up
A Road up a Mountain
Exits: -north-, east, -down-.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

east
east
A Bend in the Road
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
A Crumbling Road
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.
An orkish scout yells '*Chofes the Bworm* us halo on a Crohbring Ruik!'

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
An orkish scout barely pierces your head and tickles it.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an orkish scout:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash an orkish scout's right arm very hard.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an orkish scout:Fine>flee

They aren't here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold an orkish scout:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>north

A Broken Road
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.
kill katse

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
kill katse
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tr katse
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

Mariachi tells you 'krt 7th age pole eriti hea'

Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Katse here.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

You feel bolder.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
t mariachi katse awful kusagil
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
227/237 hits, 18/126 mana, and 91/115 moves.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 110%, DB: 47%, PB: 26%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,679,185 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 35. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- breath of briskness
- armour
- bless
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- strength
- shield

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

BOB DOWN!!!

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
score
227/237 hits, 18/126 mana, and 93/115 moves.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger>     a banded ring
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
t katse krt, mitte dt
No-one by that name here...

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*Katse the Orc* has arrived from the south.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill katse
You slash *Katse the Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Katse the Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Dying>
look
A Road through the Grey Mountains
*Katse the Orc* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south, -west-. - n:door.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Katse the Orc*:Dying>

You slash *Katse the Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Katse the Orc*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Katse the Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>



*** A tie? :p

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2016/07/22 07:36, Chazan: 
Can someone contact Axel, to remove the below log? :/

2016/07/22 10:00, Thanik:  edited 1x   
Is it claymore or is it that you're practically purecaster? :P

237 hps, 103 ob with bless, armor spell survives 8 pounds, you can't have many warrior pracs surely.

Never mind I just saw the log below. I get it now :P

2016/07/22 12:41, Katse:   
*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>cast 'lightning' katse

You start to concentrate...

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Katse the Orc* with full impact. *** Oh cmon!

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful>

*Katse the Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

*O CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Katse the Orc*:Awful

Best Fkin part :) LOL

Died moveless there for your pet elf :)

2016/07/24 03:16, Vaelrin:   
Estonian mud?

2016/07/25 10:00, Katse:  edited 1x   
seems fuckin so, all hail snakr :)

BTW miks sa ei pela ?

2016/07/25 19:24, Vaelrin:   
Kes sa oled?

Ma olen Hondurases, pole eriti tahtmist :D


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back