Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Sometimes I don't die (Adams)comments   back
(1388 hits. Posted 2017/02/23)

f0\fs24 \cf0 
#### Since playing the last few weeks it seems to be popular to ####
#### post logs of me dying horribly - which I appreciate.  But I was ####
#### feeling a bit sensitive and hoping I won\'92t always be your 1. target ####
#### two little fun fights, nothing special ####

#### Fight one: Orcs had been fighting Fact (I think?) and some zorcs ####
#### around Vellum and a dwarf showed up to slag ####

*< CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CRW HP:Fine>Players in your zone
--------------------
Nāzūle               - Prison Cell
Adams                - Rocky Path
Dzazhuz              - Prison Cell
Sumba                - Filthy Cave

*< CRW HP:Fine>
Nāzūle narrates 'i got all eq back'
Tyrion narrates 'dwarf in slag'

*< CRW HP:Fine>
Rocky Path
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CRW HP:Fine>
You stop riding a pack horse (mine).
A pack horse (mine) starts following you.

*< CW HP:Fine>
A Slag Pit
Exits: -south-, down.
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the south.

*< CW HP:Fine>
Drafty Tunnel
An orc-guard is on patrol here.
Exits: east, up.
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from above.

*[ CW HP:Fine>
Ore Pit
The corpse of an orc slavemaster is lying here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
An elven slave is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
You have found a dark wraith!  #### dramatic music ####
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>Dzazhuz narrates 'COME BACK VELLUM?' in Orkish.
open exit
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.


![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Sumba narrates 'yes.. :)' in Morbeth.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Sumba narrates 'he will be back as soon as he's full' in Morbeth.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Nāzūle has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Nāzūle strongly crushes *a Dwarf*'s right foot.
*a Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Nāzūle's left foot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Nāzūle leaves west.
A hungry warg leaves west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
Exits: (south).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Nāzūle narrates 'arachniad'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Mineshaft
Exits: (north), south, west.
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Tyrion tells you 'ya'
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Abandoned Foreman's Office
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you (hidden).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
A pack horse (mine) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head.
close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>open exit
Ok.
*a Dwarf* sneezes.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A dark wraith joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A dark wraith leaves his hiding place.
A dark wraith barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Nāzūle narrates 'dwarf ate arachnay'
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* closes the door.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
Nāzūle narrates 'in foreman'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Healthy>
You try to flee, but cannot!
A dark wraith barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.
You barely pierce a dark wraith's head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
*a Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Nāzūle narrates 'its in foreman'

Sumba narrates 'come back I will remp you' in Morbeth.

Nāzūle narrates 'come'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pack horse (mine) stops following you.
You feel less protected.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a dark wraith:Fine>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A pack horse (mine) panics, and attempts to flee.

A dark wraith hits your body.

A pack horse (mine) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A mountain mule is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a pack horse (mine)'s death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse (mine) is dead! R.I.P.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
Nāzūle narrates 'it blocked intself in'
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.  #### oh shit\'85 ####

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
A dark wraith barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.
That really HURT!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
A dark wraith barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
A dark wraith hits your right hand.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* lightly cleaves your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Hurt>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot a dark wraith:Wounded>label dead
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot a dark wraith (dead):Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...
A dark wraith (dead) barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot a dark wraith (dead):Wounded>cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf
You start to concentrate...

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

The door seems to blur for a while.

#### perfect timing ####

Tyrion narrates 'adams killed it?'
The door is opened from the other side.

Bomboclat has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Mineshaft
Nāzūle the Tarkhnarb Orc is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Tyrion is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west.


#### Second fight - logged in a Burberry messing around ####
#### thought i might get a good fight out of it ####

!# CW>Players in your zone
--------------------
Adams                - The Grocery

!# CW>OB: 37%, DB: 53%, PB: 51%, Armour: 92%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 847,948 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 152. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- shield
- armour

!# CW>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'adams'

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'family'

!# CW>
A thief leaves his hiding place.

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'values?'

#### funny guy\'85 ####

!# CW>Burberry Prorsum is a level thirty-nine Dwarven Warden.  #### level 39 dwarf warrior would exterminate me ####

!# CW>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.

!# CW>A grocer tells you 'Sorry, we are closed. We will open in a couple of hours.'
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'i'

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'try'

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'badum'

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* yells from the west 'tch'

!# CW>175/175 hits, 122/122 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!# CW>
You begin to feel thirsty.

!# CW>cast 'create water'
You start to concentrate...

A grocer prepares to open his shop.

You feel less thirsty.

!# CW Mana:Burning>OB: 37%, DB: 53%, PB: 51%, Armour: 92%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 847,948 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 152. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- shield
- armour

!# CW Mana:Burning>The door is opened from the other side.
175/175 hits, 117/122 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You see *Burberry the Dwarf* scouting from the west!

!# CW Mana:Burning>close exit w
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.

!# CW Mana:Burning>OB: 37%, DB: 53%, PB: 51%, Armour: 92%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 847,948 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 152. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- shield
- armour

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You are carrying:
a large sack
a lustrous opal

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You are using:
<wielded>            a double edged eket (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)

!# CW>175/175 hits, 122/122 mana, and 113/113 moves.

!# CW>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.

!# CW>
You can buy:

721. ten brilliant adamants up to 57 gold.
732. ten amethysts up to two gold and six silver.
778. three beautiful diamonds up to 22 gold and 16 silver.
786. nine lustrous green emeralds up to 42 gold and 15 silver.
807. four large garnets up to seven gold.
899. six onyxes up to three gold and eight silver.
906. five lustrous opals up to eight gold and 11 silver.
952. a topaz for ten gold and five silver.

#### Just doing a bit of jewelry shopping, nbd ####

!# CW>open exit w
Ok.

!# CW>
You quietly scout westwards...

Main Street
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

You stop scouting.

!# CW>close exit w
Ok.

!# CW>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

#### oh he entered! woot ####

!# CW>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

!# CW>
*Burberry the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>close exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>pick exit w
You are too busy right now!

#### i\'92m rusty still, i hadn\'92t really thought my plan through much ####

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>open exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], (west).
You have found *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*!  #### FFS ####

!# CW HP:Fine>close exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>pick exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You stop trying to pick the lock.
*Burberry the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

#### phew! lag might have totally fucked me ####

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
A thief pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

#### he probably should be bashing here ####

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You barely pierce *Burberry the Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
A thief barely pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
A woman has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A surly secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: (north), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# CW HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# CW HP:Fine>
West Alley
Exits: north, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
West Alley
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*# CW HP:Fine an assassin:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*# CW HP:Fine an assassin:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Snake Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south, west.
A citizen leaves south.

*# CW HP:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Snake Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, east.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Snake Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, [south], west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Main Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Main Street
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], (west).
You have found *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*!

!# CW HP:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

####  I\'92m apparently really trying to help them out ####

!# CW HP:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* fails to cleave you.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit ww
That's not a direction.

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit w
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Fine *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*# CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>171/175 hits, 122/122 mana, and 84/113 moves.

*# CW HP:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a dales-pony.

*# CW HP:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* leaves west riding a dales-pony.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad

*# CW HP:Fine>
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A surly secretary is sitting at the desk.
Exits: (north), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>171/175 hits, 122/122 mana, and 82/113 moves.

*# CW HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*# CW HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*# CW HP:Fine>
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
*Burberry the Dwarf* is here searching for tracks, riding a dales-pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower
Exits: west, up, [down].

!# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: east, south, west.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CW HP:Fine>
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, south, (west).

*# CW HP:Fine>
A Small Bridge
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CW>
The Black Moon Street
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*# CW>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

*# CW>open exit n
It's already open!

*# CW>
The Stable
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: (south).

!# CW>
You pick up a pack horse's reins and start riding him.

!# CRW>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: (north), east, west.

*# CRW>
The Black Moon Street
Exits: east, west.

*# CRW>
Main Street
Exits: north, east, south.

*# CRW>
On the Bridge
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CRW>
Main Street
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south.

*# CRW>
Main Street
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

*# CRW>
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*# CRW>where *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A woman has arrived from the east.

You see some vague tracks of *an Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*# CRW>
You stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

*# CW>cha moo wimpy
Ok.

*# CW>
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
Exits: [south], (west).
You feel a hidden presence.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!# CW>close exit w
Ok.

!# CW>cast 'block door' exit w
You start to concentrate...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

!# CW Mana:Burning>kill *elf
You try to pierce *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>order followers assist
A thief joins your fight.
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* removes a black runed dagger.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow.

!# CW Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!# CW Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Healthy>order followers resc adams
You are rescued by a thief, you are confused!
Ok.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* aims for a gap in your armour!
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* shoots your body and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* shoots a thief's right hand extremely hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s head and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

A grocer joins your fight.
A grocer lightly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* shoots a thief's left arm extremely hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

#### ugg rescue delay is the worst ####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Fine a thief:Fine>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

A grocer pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s head hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* shoots a thief's head extremely hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* with full impact.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Fine a thief:Hurt>
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...

A grocer pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s right foot hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s head hard.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

You feel bolder.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your body and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A grocer lightly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Hurt a thief:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

You feel less protected.  #### BN FTW ####
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* barely shoots your right leg and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Hurt a thief:Hurt>cast 'lightning bolt' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

A thief strongly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s left hand.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* aims for a weakness in your armour!
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* shoots your head hard.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Hurt a thief:Hurt>cast 'fireball' *elf
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

A grocer strongly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s head.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* in flames.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Wounded a thief:Hurt>cast 'fireball' *elf
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* aims for a weakness in your armour!
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* strongly shoots your right arm.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief lightly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* in flames.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Bad a thief:Hurt>
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A grocer strongly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*'s right foot and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Awful a thief:Hurt>
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Awful a thief:Hurt>
You hear some noise from the door to the south. #### didn\'92t notice this at the time ####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf*:Awful a thief:Hurt>label dead
Ok.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) shoots your right foot very hard.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a thief:Hurt>cast 'burning hands' dead
You start to concentrate...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) strongly shoots your head.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead):Awful a thief:Hurt>cast 'burning hands' dead
You start to concentrate...
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A grocer barely pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s body and shatters it.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) lightly hits a thief's right leg and tickles it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
A thief lightly pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s left leg and shatters it.

*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

Ok.
You burn *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead).
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead):Dying a thief:Hurt>cast 'burning hands' dead
You start to concentrate...

A grocer pierces *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s left arm and shatters it.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

Ok.
You burned *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Kaiju the Silvan Elf* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' dead
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>get coins corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There were 45 gold coins, 8 silver pennies, and 99 copper pennies.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>In the corpse (here):
a laced quiver
a green leather bag
a red ruby
a stone
a leather wallet
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a black horn shortbow
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a jade bracelet
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a stout oaken stick
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a faintly glowing stone
an icy ring
an iron ring
a ticket for a warhorse
a nimble blade (flawless)
a black runed dagger (well-maintained)

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a laced quiver from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The door to the south suddenly shatters.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get a shining pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get a shining chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You can't find an al.ring in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You get an icy ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.
You get an iron ring from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A dales-pony has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>In the corpse (here):
a green leather bag
a stone
a leather wallet
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
a black horn shortbow
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a jade bracelet
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a stout oaken stick
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a faintly glowing stone
a ticket for a warhorse
a nimble blade (flawless)
a black runed dagger (well-maintained)

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
The Grocery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A pack horse (mine) is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Burberry the Dwarf* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cast norm 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*Burberry the Dwarf* leaves south.
A dales-pony leaves south.

*Burberry the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A dales-pony has arrived from the south.

A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Burberry the Dwarf* barely cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>cha spell norm
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You get a nimble blade from the corpse of *an Elf*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Burberry the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a green leather bag from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a leather wallet from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a gem-inlaid knife from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a black horn shortbow from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a keyring with a set of lock picks from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a jade bracelet from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a stout oaken stick from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of soft leather gloves from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a finely woven hood from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a faintly glowing stone from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a ticket for a warhorse from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* gets a black runed dagger from the corpse of *an Elf*.
*Burberry the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left leg.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Healthy>
A grocer joins your fight.
A grocer barely pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.
*Burberry the Dwarf* barely cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You can't find a dagger in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
A grocer lightly pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
A grocer starts cleaning up his shop.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
A grocer lightly pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Burberry the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
A grocer barely pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Burberry the Dwarf*:Fine>cha moo wimpy
Ok.
A grocer barely pierces *Burberry the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Chapman's Lane
Exits: #north#, (east), south, /up\\.

*# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Thirsty Ranger's Inn
A simple servant goes quietly about her duties.
A Bartender watches you calmly, while he skilfully mixes a drink.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
Exits: [north], east, (west).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Entrance of the Thirsty Ranger's Inn
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
The Old Tower Street
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
Exits: north, south, (west).

#### and off i go! ####
}
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2017/02/23 06:36, Baratheon:   
Nice job, I thought you were so screwed in 1st fight.

2017/02/23 12:38, Oberon:   
That looked fun. Well done, and thanks for posting.

2017/02/27 00:13, Kaiju: 
Nice fight, a little miscommunication from us. Was not expecting the thief rescue. Mobbed immediately after due to not having any armour and then redied a few times. Butterfly effect is amazing. Grats on kills.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back