Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Last of the Mohegans (Harpy)comments   back
  
(18 ratings and 1317 hits. Posted 2019/06/02)
####
#### We were running around looking for pukes, and got this fun fight that got our hearts pumping! This log is from Mohegan's view cause I lost mine :)
####

o[ CW>
Harpy screeches: wait for captain or

o[ CW>      
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[score]

Harpy screeches: hit now
483/483 hits and 159/160 moves.

o[ CW>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW>
Some close noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW>say prob best to wait
Ok.

o[ CW>
A pack horse bleeds from open wounds.
A pack horse is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW>
Harpy nods solemnly.

o[ CW>say but
Ok.

o[ CW>
The wight captain yells from above 'To arms, my soldaers!' in Westron.

o[ CW>
Harpy leaves up.
Stairs to the Gallery
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Exits/emulated: {south}, up, down.

o[ CW>
Harpy leaves up.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW>
Harpy leaves up.
Stairs to the Roof
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW>
Harpy leaves up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
The wight captain is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the wight captain.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting the wight captain.
*an Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate. (CASTING)
A mother eagle is here, fighting the wight captain.
*a Man* is here, fighting the wight captain.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
The wight captain barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
Exits/emulated: {up}, down.

![ CW> 
Harpy closes the hatch.
A mother eagle hits the wight captain's body hard and shatters it.

![ CW>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW>ke
[hit *elf*]

*a Half-Elf* slashes the wight captain's right leg very hard and shatters it.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* slashes the wight captain's left arm and shatters it.

![ CW>ba

![ CW>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*an Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
As *an Elf* completes his incantations, the wight captain's body is ripped apart by rays of light.
You hear the wight captain's death cry as he collapses.
The wight captain disappears into nothing.

![ CW>
Zant narrates 'not all the way'

ke
[hit *elf*]

![ CW>ba

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>
Harpy barely cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW>bash
Bash what or whom?

![ CW>
You lightly pound *a Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Healthy>bash

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* opens the hatch.
Harpy closes the hatch.
*a Half-Elf* slashes Harpy's body and tickles it.

A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *a Dwarf* who suddenly seems less lively.

*an Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

As *a Half-Elf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.
Harpy closes the hatch.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Fine>
*an Elf* utters the words 'COLOUR SPRAY'
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* slashes Harpy's body and tickles it.
Harpy lightly cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Fine>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Fine>od
[open exit d]

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Fine>f
Ok.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: (up), down. - d:hatch.

o[ CW>agg

The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW>The hatch closes quietly.
cha moo agg
Ok.

o[ CW>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o[ CW>
Harpy has arrived from above.

o[ CW>
Harpy leaves up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a wight bodyguard.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*an Elf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
Exits/emulated: {up}, down.

![ CW>ou
[open exit u]


*an Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW>u
You don't see any exit there.
A mother eagle tries to hit *a Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Harpy approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW>\ke

A wight bodyguard fails to hit *a Half-Elf*.
Harpy cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW>There's nothing to keep here.

![ CW>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.

![ CW>ke
[hit *elf*]

![ CW>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW>
*an Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)
A wight bodyguard barely hits *a Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

![ CW>ke
[hit *elf*]
Harpy leaves down.
Stairs to the Roof
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {down}. - d:hatch.
You strongly pound *a Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Harpy approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy leaves up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *an Elf*.
A wight bodyguard is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A wight bodyguard barely hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>cd
[ close exit d]


*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

ke
[hit *elf*]

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *an Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
You lightly pound *an Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>cd
[ close exit d]

Harpy closes the hatch.
It's already closed!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* opens the hatch.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>ke
[hit *elf*]
ba
You're already fighting!
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>bash
A wight bodyguard barely hits *an Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.

Harpy closes the hatch.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

A mother eagle barely hits *an Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.
Your bash at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
Harpy closes the hatch.
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *an Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *an Elf* who suddenly seems less lively.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
You lightly pound *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *an Elf* who suddenly seems less lively.
A mother eagle barely hits *an Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
A mother eagle barely hits *an Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>ba

A wight bodyguard barely hits *an Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>ba

*an Elf* opens the hatch.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.
Harpy closes the hatch.
*a Dwarf* stops using a bejewelled oak staff.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.
*a Dwarf* binds a bejewelled shield on his arm.
A mother eagle barely hits *an Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

Harpy closes the hatch.
*an Elf* opens the hatch.
A wight bodyguard strongly hits *an Elf*'s left arm.

Harpy closes the hatch.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.

Harpy closes the hatch.

*an Elf* opens the hatch.

Harpy closes the hatch.
*an Elf* opens the hatch.
Your bash at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.
A wight bodyguard begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Healthy>
Harpy closes the hatch.
You pound *an Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*a Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Harpy shiver in pain.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Healthy>
*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)
A wight bodyguard utters the words 'qpurr hajqp'
A wight bodyguard chills *an Elf* who suddenly seems less lively.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Healthy>
Harpy cleaves *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt a mother eagle:Healthy>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
[score]

A mother eagle hits *an Elf*'s right foot hard and shatters it.

You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded a mother eagle:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*a Dwarf* confidently draws a steel-shafted mattock.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Wounded a mother eagle:Healthy>
You pound *an Elf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad a mother eagle:Healthy>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Bad a mother eagle:Healthy>
Harpy opens the hatch.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine>d

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW HP:Fine>
Stairs to the Roof
Exits: (up), down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

The hatch closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
d
Ruined Upper Gallery
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
Stairs to the Gallery
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Verrückt narrates 'they bshing door from inside'

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
*an Elf* has arrived from below.
You pound *an Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>e
kd
[hit *dwarf*]
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>
Harpy has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>nar dies
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Dying>
You pound *an Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *an Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy leaves up.
Ruined Upper Gallery
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine>9
Verrückt narrates 'he prob low moves'
get all.coins all.corpse
You don't see any corpse to get things from.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>ba
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Hurt>bash
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes Harpy's body and tickles it.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.

Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

Harpy has arrived from above.
Zant narrates 'where'

Harpy approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

nar elf
Your bash at *a Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>nar bashed
Ok.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Harpy intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* sends Harpy sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* pounds Harpy's right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>l
Ruined Upper Gallery
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting YOU.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Harpy.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>ba

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

Verrückt narrates 'ah not same'

*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Harpy seems to have recovered her senses.

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'DISPEL EVIL'
*a Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

Harpy has arrived from above.

*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Harpy's attempt to cleave him.

Verrückt narrates 'gj tho'

Your bash at *a Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>f
Harpy has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Harpy.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate. (CASTING)
Harpy is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine Harpy:Hurt>nar bashed

You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Harpy:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt Harpy:Hurt>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>ba
bash
Harpy has arrived from below.

Harpy approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to cleave him.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds Harpy's right hand very hard.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* approaches Harpy, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
You strongly pound *a Half-Elf*'s left arm.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>ke
[hit *elf*]
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>ba
bash

Harpy leaves down.

*a Dwarf* leaves down.

Your bash at *a Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Harpy cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>nar bashed
Ok.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
Harpy narrates 'prot'

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
Harpy cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s left foot hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad>prot harpy
You will now try to protect Harpy.
*a Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*a Half-Elf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

l

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Bad>ba

Verrückt narrates 'they trying to bash door tho still'
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Harpy leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations... (CASTING)

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Verrückt narrates 'you srue?'

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Verrückt narrates 'sure'

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

f

![ CW HP:Fine>
Inactivity timeout postponed...


*a Dwarf* leaves down.
Your head stops stinging.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
ke
[hit *elf*]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A pack horse is lying here, mortally wounded.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>e

*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>k
[hit *elf*]
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from below.
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left hand and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Awful>os
[ open s]
 open exit s
The door doesn't move, I'm afraid.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Awful>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
u
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Harpy leaves up.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

ke
[hit *elf*]
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>Harpy has arrived from below.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy leaves up.
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy opens the hatch.
You intercept a mother eagle's blow.
A mother eagle barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>Harpy leaves up.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Healthy>
Harpy has arrived from above.
You pound a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (down).

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy has arrived from below.
*a Half-Elf* closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Harpy's attempt to cleave him.
A wight bodyguard says 'YOU! Half-Elf! You wall dae befure yuor time.' in Westron.
A wight bodyguard approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine>
![ CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Harpy's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A wight bodyguard lightly hits *a Half-Elf*'s left arm and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.

*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.
Harpy closes the hatch.
*a Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]
Harpy closes the hatch.
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
*a Half-Elf* opens the hatch.
A wight bodyguard hits *a Half-Elf*'s left leg and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Awful Harpy:Wounded>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm very hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Dying Harpy:Wounded>
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Dying Harpy:Wounded>
Harpy cleaves *a Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* pounds Harpy's left leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>ke
[hit *elf*]

Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>ba

Harpy opens the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>bash
A wight bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

A wight bodyguard hits your head and tickles it.


f

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>Harpy has arrived from below.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.
Harpy intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* approaches Harpy, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>od
[ open exit d]


You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>d
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A mother eagle strongly hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
Harpy closes the hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
A wight bodyguard barely hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>
Harpy cleaves *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine a mother eagle:Fine>od
[ open exit d]

Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>u
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: [up], down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
You fail to intercept a wight bodyguard's blow.
A wight bodyguard hits Harpy's left arm hard.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy opens the hatch.

o[ CW HP:Fine>agg
cha moo agg
Ok.
You hear a death cry from below.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.
The hatch closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Fine>ou
[ open exit u]
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ju
Justice board - 0 messages (out of 155)

o[ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine>
A wight bodyguard hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
You pound a wight bodyguard's left leg hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
Harpy has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>f
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (down).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
A wight bodyguard quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
A wight bodyguard barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>d
f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: (up), down. - d:hatch.

![ CW HP:Fine>d

*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Fine>u
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Harpy has arrived from below.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Harpy leaves down.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Fine>ba
bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Fine>u
kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
They aren't here.
A wight bodyguard barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
You strongly pound a wight bodyguard's right arm and tickle it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>f

You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* approaches Harpy, trying to pound her.

![ CW HP:Fine a wight bodyguard:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (down).

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Harpy narrates 'PROT'

o[ CW HP:Fine>d
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Harpy.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

![ CW HP:Fine>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
A wight bodyguard barely hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* pounds your left leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>ba
bash


f
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'flee'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>ba
bash
Bash what or whom?

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate. (CASTING)
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>u

*a Dwarf* leaves down.
A mother eagle leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

Harpy leaves up.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.
Harpy leaves down.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
They aren't here.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy leaves down.
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

Harpy leaves down.
Stairs to the Cellar
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.
Exits/emulated: {south}, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy leaves down.
Ruined Cellar
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

Harpy stops using a black pair of padded boots.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right leg hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
Harpy has arrived from below.
A mother eagle barely hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>ba

Harpy joins your fight.
Harpy cleaves a mother eagle's body extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>bash


*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

f

![ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
d
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
Harpy leaves down.
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
A mother eagle leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>u

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
Harpy has arrived from below.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>Harpy leaves up.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
The stones beneath your feet shift slightly.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
u
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle barely hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>f

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
You pound a mother eagle's body very hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>k
[hit *elf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Harpy is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Harpy begins to recite a purple scroll.
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
A wight bodyguard hits your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Harpy is standing here reading a scroll.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Roof of a Ruined Tower
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A broad silver belt has been left here. (blue aura).
A fine pair of metal vambraces lies here.
An engraved silver ring lies here. (blue aura).
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here. (blue aura).
Exits: (down). - d:hatch.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d

Harpy tells the group 'd'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Harpy has arrived from below.
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of fierce red and rich white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Harpy screeches: do
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: [south], up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
You lightly pound *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>ba
Harpy has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
bash
A mother eagle lightly hits your head and tickles it.

You hear some cracking noise from the door to the south.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
Harpy joins your fight.
Harpy cleaves a mother eagle's body very hard.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
You hear some thumping noise from the door to the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
A mother eagle joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A mother eagle hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Harpy tells the group 'I awf'
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a mother eagle:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
d
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Harpy is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [south], up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Stairs to the Cellar
Exits: up, down.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>ba

*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>bash
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Verrückt tells the group 'where'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [south], up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u

Verrückt tells the group 'need help?'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Harpy is here, fighting *a Dwarf* (glowing).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Harpy.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Harpy.
Exits: up, down.
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
Harpy has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
Harpy leaves down.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
On the ground, there are two skeletons.
A simple wooden chest is here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.
A wight bodyguard lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.

![ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
A mother eagle leaves up.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mother eagle has arrived from below.
A wight bodyguard lightly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
A mother eagle leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>f

Harpy joins your fight.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mother eagle has arrived from above.
A wight bodyguard says 'Prepyre to die fur ioor trespassing, Zaogorz Orc!' in Westron.
A mother eagle barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
Harpy cleaves a wight bodyguard's right arm hard.
You pound a wight bodyguard's right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt a wight bodyguard:Fine>
You fail to intercept *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* tries to slash Harpy, but she parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
The cracks in the stonework begin to widen.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>u

The weakened stonework is on the verge of collapse!

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
You see two skeletons on the ground.
A simple wooden chest is here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt>u
Stairs to the Roof
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: (up), down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
Mrakomor tells the group 'where at ?'

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Ruined Upper Gallery
Traces of intense red and pale white tones form the aura of this place.
There are two skeletons here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
The shadowy wight of a bodyguard stands here.
Exits: up, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>d
Stairs to the Gallery
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: up, down.
The weakened stonework is on the verge of collapse!

![ CW HP:Hurt>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
The stairway has collapsed! Only a small ledge now remains.
A mother eagle loses her balance and falls!
Losing your balance, you fall off the collapsed stairs!
*a Dwarf* falls off the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!
The corpse of *an Elf* falls from the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!
Inside a Ruined Tower
You are standing on the main level of an ancient ruined tower. Judging by
the style of the construction and furniture remains, this tower was built
by the ancient Númenóreans. There does not seem to have been any sign of a
battle, yet it seems that some tragedy has befallen this place.
Ancient, crumbling stairs lead up and down from here. There is also a door
leading out to the south.
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle is sitting here.
*a Dwarf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
Harpy tells the group 'wc'

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* clambers to his feet.

![ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>Maybe you should get on your feet first?
A mother eagle stands up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o[ CW HP:Wounded>st
You stand up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
A mother eagle barely hits your body and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a mother eagle's head extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>
Harpy has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Stairs to the Cellar
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: up, down.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.
You see cracks beginning to form in the stairs.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Harpy has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Harpy leaves up.
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: up, down.
*a Dwarf* falls off the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!
A mother eagle falls off the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!

![ CW HP:Wounded>
Harpy tries to cleave *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded>kd
[hit *dwarf*]

![ CW HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
Harpy panics, and attempts to flee.
Harpy leaves up.

kd
[hit *dwarf*]

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* issues the order 'assist'.
Harpy falls off the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves up.
*a Dwarf* falls off the collapsed stairway above and crashes to the floor!

![ CW HP:Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Dying>
A mother eagle stands up.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Harpy clambers to her feet.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>l
Inside a Ruined Tower
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Harpy is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {south}, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>9

A mother eagle hits your head and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Wounded a mother eagle:Hurt>get all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There were 111 gold coins and 78 copper pennies.



#########
#########

1,  0%,  #Brundeor                 |   1,  0%,  #Olwën                    |   1,  0%,  #Galundíl 

whois brundeor
Brundeor (AND HE BE REALLY HUGE YA KNOW) is a Dwarf.
There was a piece of paper in the cookie. It reads:

Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all
eternity.

I expected no less..

oO cW>whois olwen
Olwën Reinlân is a level forty-one Half-Elven Priest [Retired].

oO cW>whois galundil
Galundíl the Sindarin Wizard is an Elf.

####
#### And that was that! Some *Man* bashed the door down and I (Harpy) had to flee while looting only very little because I had 13 hps!
#### Hope you enjoyed, we got lucky with good timing and them blocking! Could have turned out badly :p
#### 


2019/06/03 14:08, Brundeor:   
Was still curious afterwards how you were able to walk away from this.

Really ballsy charge without knowing whats in there. I really didnt understood that my teammates just died instantly somehow.

And I had no idea at the time that the warrior in our group was such a coward and just tried to bash my block and actually got out instead of fighting back. As a result I was aggro for way too long in there when I should have played defensively.

Gonna stick to playing solo, cause this was just a free win for you guys when it should have been a sure defeat.

2019/06/03 16:20, Harpy: 
I didn't walk away, I ran like hell on 12 hps haha!

*Man* bashed the block on the door after all died and I just took the opportunity to run away cause I didn't know how much backup was waiting.

Yea - we are very lucky *Man* got blocked out, otherwise we were toast!

To be honest - we were expecting you to scatter and flee out the door, not block! Thanks for the fight, I was very close to death.


2019/06/03 16:44, Lozen:Rated: Average 
Man bails immediately and pukes block door knowing their group is 1 short... Congrats to zorcs

2019/06/03 17:04, Baratheon:Rated: Average 
Nah don't go solo. Use this as an opportunity to learn. I assume you were leading Brundeor? Have a little pre-game chat with people you don't normally play with. Here is what we do if jumped, here is your specific task. Please all stay with me etc etc. Gives your group confidence and can avoid these fish in a barrel fights.

2019/06/04 02:57, Padan:  Rated: Superb 
Don't give away the secrets, Baratheon, panic is my lifeblood!

2019/06/04 18:14, Brundeor:   
Bara: Group was litterally created 1 minute before zaugs arrived, with ppl I did not know. I joined in to help that very man who ran away to kill WC.

The first chat was more or less one in group asking me to block, and so I did at once before they zaugs had the chance to get away.

This should have been an indicator for that man to stay one could argue? 4v2 kinda a nobrainer, no matter the groups levels even If I had been the only legend, which I wasnt.

What I do can learn from this is not to have any confidence at all in in others, and never assume anything, thus playing solo unless I know the player. Which is how I have played for the vast majority of the time anyway, so no big change really.

I've had alot of groups with random ppl saying 'Hey im no good in pk etc, or dont expect too much'. And yet more often then not, those people outperform their own statements. And even if they would suck I wouldnt mind at all as long as they communicate, and not simply abandoning you while having full hps without a single word.

As I barely lost anything to this death, its not about items xp or anything but the principle.

Pukes are just too pampered and have too many safety nets, awarding bad plays. Maybe if they didnt to the same extent people would have learned to walk before they run (away).

Catch you on the flip side.

2019/06/04 19:29, Mohegan:   
I can honestly say I was going into that unsure of the outcome, as we saw 4 upon entrance. I was surprised to even see a block.

Panic is what allowed us to win in my honest opinion. Thanks for the fun.

2019/06/05 08:35, Bardock:  Rated: Awful 
so you slap a bunch of goblin boi xpers and post it in notables.... shit log shit rating it shall get.

2019/06/05 13:59, Padan:  Rated: Superb 
Get hit by a bus.

2019/06/07 03:21, Bardock:  Rated: Awful 
I am not trying to be rude, sorry if your triggered but honest question, since when is jumping panicked clueless xpers notable? would of been good for other logs. : sorry if you don't like that.

2019/06/07 22:47, Krosa:Rated: Good 
Bardock, literally nobody cares about your opinion. Please save yourself the trouble and stop posting. Maybe you could use all the extra time to learn how to write your native language properly?

Harpy thanks for posting something.

2019/06/07 23:55, Padan:  Rated: Superb 
In addition to what Krosa said, don't forget to get hit by a bus.

2019/06/08 02:19, Bardock:  Rated: Awful 
see the thing is, this forum gives me the ability to express my opinion regardless of any oppressive force against me or otherwise triggered butt hurt cry babies. Deal with it. I say it like it is. I liked your logs, I comment good things. I see a log in notables that's clearly not notable, I have the ability to express myself. If you don't like it, go back to the gulag from which you came.

2019/06/08 02:46, Krosa:Rated: Good 
Nobody is triggered buddy. That's your imagination. I'm just saying you are dull and nobody cares about your opinion. That's all.

2019/06/08 03:12, Bardock:  Rated: Awful 
Do you think I made my posts in regards to anyone caring about my opinion? Do you think before I typed what I was going to typed I even considered for a second what other people would say think or care? LOL you truly are blessed my friend. <3

2019/06/08 03:40, Krosa:Rated: Good 
No, it's clear that you never consider anything before you speak. Listen.. all I'm saying is maybe you should consider finding another hobby?

2019/06/08 04:07, Bardock:  Rated: Awful 
nope , I am actually content shit posting on here, not worried about if you are content with it , thank god for that! Blessing of jesus upon you my son.

2019/06/08 13:19, Padan:  Rated: Superb 
I don't know if you were aware of this, but I'd like for you to get hit by a bus.

2019/06/10 01:50, Brundeor:   
I 'love' how almost none of the comments are about the log. And yeah, now after the bitterness has washed away from me, I actually relalized that that -Man- that ran away was a newbie, so all is good in the lands of the living.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Espen, Fisben, Tenor 
 Good Dagor, Faine, Fieldy, Krosa, Kyndill, Nirlin, Relim, Singleton 
 Average Baratheon, Dreag, Enforcer, Leatherface, Lozen 
 Poor  
 Awful Bardock, Telessar 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back