Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
(3 ratings and 5550 hits. Posted 2001/10/09)

* W C>z
clo hatch
It's already closed!

## I was standing 1d of lord hatch, while Smrtihlav and co. were doing lord and whacking
## pukes. I came late, and had to bash the block on the hatch, so I decided to guard it for them.

* W C>stat
OB: 147%, DB: 25%, PB: 0%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 695,582 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 250. Alert: normal.

* W C>
The hatch is opened from the other side.

## Oho! Pukes coming? They had all fled out and away from the smrtigang.

* W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

* W C>fk
flush quickly
You begin to search ...

You didn't find anyone.

* W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

* W C>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

* W C>
*Dur the Beorning Man* has arrived from above.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

## Er? I'm a bit slow on the intake here.

* W C>
*Dur the Beorning Man* slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>ke
[k *elf*]
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>z
clo hatch
Ok.

## Better keep it closed, don't want to flee out.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>
Someone opens the hatch.
You suddenly notice *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*.

## Didn't notice this in spam. What the hey is Valeria doing?

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Dur the Beorning Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fi
ne>

*Dur the Beorning Man* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>nar come hatch
z
f

*Ciryo the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>
*an Elf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fi
ne>

*Dur the Beorning Man* slashes your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>Ok.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>clo hatch
Ok.

## 'Ok', I was thinking, 'I'm sure they get the picture. I'll play, but keep hatch closed.

* W C HP:Fine *Dur the Beorning Man*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
The Sacrifice Passage
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Fine>cw
n
chan wimpy
Wimpy removed.

## Nod, don't want to accidentally flee into the sun. *cringe*

* W C HP:Fine>The Sacrifice Room
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Fine>nar come
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* pierces your body very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Devastator narrates 'they hatch?'

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>wim
[change mood wimpy]
Ok.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>nar hatch
Ok.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>nar 4
Ok.

## Now I'm thinking I'll just hang on until the group gets here, see if we can get some
## pukeskins beat up.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>rp
[get purplescroll sable]
[recite purplescroll]
* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* W C HP:Fine *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>f

*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* strongly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
Devastator tells you 'smrtihla vlinkdead'

## Erm. That's not good. There's many of you, though, some of you must know
## the way up here?

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
Woland narrates 'smrtihlav linkdead'
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* pierces your right leg very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
Devastator tells you 'come lord'

## Hrm.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria t
h
e Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
nar come

Your head stops stinging.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
You start glowing.
Roadkill creates a noxious cloud around you!
You create a noxious cloud around him.
You ignore the effects.
Nothing happens.

## I was thinking for a second that I'd just buff them until the group came
## but was realising they probably weren't coming. About 2 seconds from this,
## I realize that, and decide it's time to leave.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
The Sacrifice Passage
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Hurt>n
The Sacrifice Room
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* is standing here.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* leaves south.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* leaves south.

* W C HP:Hurt>s
The Sacrifice Passage
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Hurt>s
The Sacrifice Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: North *Up* Down.
You suddenly notice *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your right arm hard and tickles it.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

## Hrm, I want to go damnit. :P

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
The Sacrifice Passage
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: North South.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Woland narrates 'CZ linkdead !'

* W C HP:Hurt>s
The Sacrifice Hall
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North *Up* Down.
*Khzandros the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

## Ok, I'm realizing I need to stay n until they come there, and then spam ssd.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Khzandros the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>
You suddenly notice *Valeria the Dúnadan Woman*.
*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* pierces your right foot very hard and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>
Devastator tells you 'they LINKRIP'

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *Khzandros the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>z
f
clo hatch
Ok.

## Ok, I set it up, close hatch, and flee, and if I go n, go all n then wait.

* W C HP:Hurt *Khzandros the Dwarf*:Fine>*Valeria the Dúnadan Woman* opens the hatch.

## Er, dude, what are you DOING?!?!?

You flee head over heels.
On the Top of the Hill
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*Dur the Beorning Man* is standing here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Ciryo the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *South* *West* Down.

* W C HP:Hurt>
The sun burns you! You slowly turn into stone.

## ARGH.

o W C HP:Awful>oh
d
op hatch
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W C HP:Awful>Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o W C HP:Awful>stat
OB: 9%, DB: -30%, PB: 6%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 999 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

o W C HP:Awful>
Devastator tells you 'u ok?'

## Well yes, I'm out now. :P

o W C HP:Awful>stat
OB: 9%, DB: -30%, PB: 6%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 999 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

o W C HP:Awful>
Devastator tells you 'go to lord'

o W C HP:Awful>sleep
You go to sleep.

## 42 levels go *parrrpp*. And so ends the Era of Roadkill.

<<   <   01  02  

2001/10/10 12:02, Devastator: 
He would not have fled then Idun. :P

2001/10/10 12:28, Durcano: 
sundeaths suck :(
btw im 100% valeria wasnt planning that sunrip thing. hes not evil.

2001/10/10 12:35, Evan:   
First Huge comfort on sunrip. And then Well maybe i dont know lord well enough, but i would not call it easy to get out if barrel was blocked....

2001/10/10 12:52, Fragir: 
Heh just lame excusions, this is simply NORMAL way how to pk, no cheating etc, or u fucking don't remember all pukes traping trolls at sunexits spaming them to not flee or they sundie ?? Just take that it is part of playing troll to care about sun/exits/etc, not pukes but trolls should care about that.

2001/10/11 06:33, Zomb: 
2001/10/09 14:59, Idun:
Three pukes charging into a closeable area full of TrapWhores[TM] and you blame
them for wanting to keep the exit open? Comf on the sundeath, but it's hardly
Valeria's fault that you decided to stand solo that close to a hugegroup, nor that
you decided to flee with one exit leading into a sunlit room.


Idun, if u'r afraid of trapers, bash exit down

2001/10/15 04:43, Johannes: 
Ack, now a cool troll sunripped too :-( I wouldn't blame the pukes, but still it sucks. *Comfort*

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back