Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Damnit.. i was just gonna go eat dinner rl.. peer.. (Draaz)comments   back
  
(128 ratings and 28339 hits. Posted 2001/11/16)
#######
# Ok, so i was gonna go into dt and linkrent for a little while so i could
# eat dinner =P hehe
# Surprise Surprise.. well.. just another bad luck situation... *whine*
#######

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>w
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [North] East South West.
The frost is making the ground feel solid.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>call
You call for the door to be opened.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinizing you
from the closed door.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The door is opened from the other side.

o R W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>n
Dark Tower
A crude-looking bag, smelling of rotting stuff, has been left here.
On the ground, there are four musty loaves of bread.
A thick pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: South Up Down.

o W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>d
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here scouting.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West Up.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* quietly scouts upwards...
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* stops scouting upwards.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>w

*Kingpool the Dwarf* stops scouting upwards.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A half-elven cut-throat has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>d

Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>o strawmats
That's impossible, I'm afraid. {hmpf}

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES W E S T.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.

o W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>oe u
That's impossible, I'm afraid.  {we all knew that wouldnt work..}
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* fails to pierce you.
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Fine Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
*Muhv the Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Muhv the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: North.

o W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gd
qd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusx your head, tool!'

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>nar PUKES IN DT
Ok.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusj your xead, fool!'

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
e
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life
!
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>w
Shaky narrates 'they laods'
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Saving Draaz.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>gd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>qd
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
Shaky narrates 'what bullshit'

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>e
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusw your head, 
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges Grachalg the Uruk-hai's attempt to
pound him.
*Muhv the Dwarf* lightly smites your left foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Silm narrates 'yeah they kinda many'

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusx your zead, jool!'

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>ag

You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt>Ok.

* W C HP:Hurt>w

*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
w
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Hurt>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>w
w
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Hurt>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt>
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from th
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt>
*Muhv the Dwarf* barely smites your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dragóth narrates 'meet all w dt door'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your wead, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai lightly pounds *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s body and tickles
it.

*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, jool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt>w

*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations
...
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Hurt *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Hurt>w
w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.
You smell blood.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Kingpool the Dwarf*.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
Exits: East.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai barely pounds *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s left arm and
tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *dwarf*

You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
Shaky narrates '?'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusx your head, tool!'
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* barely pierces Grachalg the Uruk-hai's right foot and
tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>w

You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
Shaky narrates 'why ?'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusw your head, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusw your head, tool!'

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:F
ine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *dwarf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *dwarf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds *Muhv the Dwarf*'s head very hard.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* joins *Muhv the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* utters the words 
'qahijf gsfal'
*Kingpool the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Muhv the Dwarf*.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East.
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
w
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
k *elf*
You are too afraid.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly app
roaches, trying to smite you.
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You are already attempting to flee!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>k *elf*
e
Shaky narrates 'to fight 8/9 ?'
You are too afraid.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *elf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>k *elf*
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You are too afraid.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You approach *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*, trying to smite him.


* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai pounds *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely
hard and shatters it.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>flee
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, gool!'

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
k *elf*
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
k *elf*
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely ha
rd and shatter it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
k *elf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
k *elf*
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e

*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>k *elf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s
k *elf*
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: North.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>gd
A large stone chest is closed.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Weak>qd
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Kingpool the Dwarf*.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: East.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
Shaky narrates 'more ppl come ?'
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai barely pounds *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s right hand and
tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w

*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your l
ife!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>GD
g draught all
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>QD
quaff draught
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W C HP:Wounded>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Wounded>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You swiftly dodge *Muhv the Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded>w
k *dwarf*
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Muhv the Dwarf*.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Healthy>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Healthy>
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded>e
w
k *dwarf*

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai approaches *Kingpool the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* W C HP:Wounded>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded>
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Kingpool the Dwarf*.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Wounded>
* W C HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

k *dwarf*

* W C HP:Wounded>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai barely pounds *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s body and tickles
it.

* W C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
You approach *Kingpool the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Wounded *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine Grachalg the Uruk-hai:Fine>
You're already 
fighting!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

*W C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*

* W C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
e
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded>
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded>e
k *dwarf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded>s
k *dwarf*
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: North.

o W C HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded>n
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded>n
k *dwarf*
Filthy Pen
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is resting here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Wounded>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>s

*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded>s
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here.
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: North.

o W C HP:Wounded>n
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Wounded>l n
#   $door is now set to {irondoor}.
The smell definitely seems to come from that direction.
The irondoor is closed.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

o W C HP:Wounded>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Wounded>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded>k *dwarf*
w
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded

* W C HP:Wounded *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
s
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
e
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e

You swiftly dodge *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, tool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai barely pounds *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s body and tickles
it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>e
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>e
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for yo
ur life!
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
k *dwarf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>oe
Ok.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
k *dwarf*
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for stuffs.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Muhv the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
*Muhv the Dwarf* barely smites your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
k *dwarf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sc
l n
151/471 hit, 45/45 mana, and 37/160 moves.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>#   $door is now set to {irondoor}.
The smell definitely seems to come from that direction.
The irondoor is closed.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>O
Ok.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n

The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
k *hobbit*
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>O
n
Ok.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>O
n
The irondoor closes quietly.
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES N O R T H.

o W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
Filthy Pen
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus gzfuajg'

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for yo
ur life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
s
O
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>s
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>s
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
Ok.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
O
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
O
It's already open!

* W C HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.
Ok.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Kingpool the Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>O
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* closes the irondoor.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>O
O
It's already open!

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>It's already open!
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
It's already open!

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>It's already open!

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
It's already open!

o W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge

* W C HP:Bad Move:Tired>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cs
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Muhv the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your head, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai strongly pounds *Muhv the Dwarf*'s head.
*Muhv the Dwarf* strongly smites Grachalg the Uruk-hai's left leg and tickles
it.



* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
e

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>flee
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
k *dwarf*
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai is here, fighting *Muhv the Dwarf*.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is here, fighting Grachalg the Uruk-hai (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>k *elf*

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e

*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are f
ighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Wounded>flee

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Wounded>w
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

*W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fightin
g for your life!
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
w
w
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fightin
g for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fightin
g for your life!
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusg your head, fool!'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cs
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Cs

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

t dragoth COME IN
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Muhv the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You swiftly dodge *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your xead, fool!'
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crush your fead, fool!'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>
Grachalg the Uruk-hai says 'I'll crusj your vead, fool!'
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>e
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>#   {rep} now aliases {tell Dragóth}.

Dragóth tells you 'where'

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>tt muhv
#   $target is now set to {muhv}.

The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>rep IN DT'
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>gd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>gd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>gd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>gd
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>#   {rep} now aliases {tell Dragóth}.

Dragóth tells you 'why??'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>qd
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
e
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>w

*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for 
your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: South.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash  $target

*Kingpool the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You cannot bash someone yo
u aren't fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
A half-elven cut-throat LEAVES N O R T H.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>s
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Pen
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: North South West [Up].
You swiftly dodge *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s attempt to pierce you.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arriv
ed from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>kk
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
s
kk
kk
kk

A half-elven cut-throat has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arriv
ed from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: North.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kk

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.
kk

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>kk

*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move
:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Muhv th
e Dwarf*'s attempt to smite you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A half-elven cut-throat has arrived from the east.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
kk
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: North South West [Up].

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *Muhv the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
*Muhv the Dwarf* smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!
*Muhv the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Muhv the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>kk
kk

*Kingpool the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>They aren't here.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>qd
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
kk
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe     /// chaaaaaahaaarge!
Ok.
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
kk
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
Ok.
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
kk
The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
kk
Ok.
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>The irondoor seems to be closed.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
n
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
Filthy Pen
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: South.
*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>oe
kk
kk
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Muhv the Dwarf* barely smites your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange i
ncantations...
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O

*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O

*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O
O
Ok.
*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O
O
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Muhv the Dwarf*:Bad>O
*Muhv the Dwarf* closes the irondoor.
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>O
O
It's already open!
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>O
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>The irondoor closes quietly.
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already open!
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>It's already open!
The irondoor closes quietly.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ag
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Silicon narrates 'dwarf man ford'

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash exit n
But it's already open!

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>C
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash exit n
Nothing seems to happen.

ag

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bash exit n
Nothing seems to happen.

Saving Draaz.

rep COME IN FOR FECK SAKE!

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Draaz                - Dank Dungeon

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>bash exit n
Nothing seems to happen.

ag
#   {rep} now aliases {tell Dragóth}.
Dragóth tells you 'I CANT'
gd
qd

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You can't find a draught in any container.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rep dickface

/// hehe.. yeah so i was panicking alittle =) cursing at someone doesnt make em
/// wanna help yeh =P *hmfp* =P

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a flask of orkish draught  
a large sack
a metal wall shield (brand new)
an engraved broadsword (brand new)
a heavy morningstar

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l n
#   $door is now set to {irondoor}.
The smell definitely seems to come from that direction.
The irondoor is closed.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
81/471 hit, 8/45 mana, and 48/160 moves.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bash  $target
kk
*Muhv the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...


You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
#   {rep} now aliases {tell Dragóth}.
Dragóth tells you 'IM GETTING BEAT UP'
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>s
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
kk
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
kk
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   {rep} now aliases {tell Shaky}.

Shaky tells you 'u meeting where ?'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rep SO NARRATE
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>T DRAGOTH SO NARRATE
Ok.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Tarat narrates 'anyone want great warsword?'
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
84/471 hit, 9/45 mana, and 41/160 moves.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l u
#   $door is now set to {irontrap}.
The irontrap is closed.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>O
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>w
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Doctor narrates 'me'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>o strawmats
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e

Cane narrates 'Me ?'

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: [North] South West [Up].

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ag
Ok.

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>bash exit n
The irondoor gave away under the pressure.

n
kk

o W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.
You suddenly notice a half-elven cut-throat.

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard an
d shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger
from the impact.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>
Dragóth narrates 'draaz need hlp in dt!'  
/// Yay.. hmpf.. =P

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Muhv the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>w

*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Muhv the Dwarf*:Awful>s
You flee head over heels.
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>w
Cramped Smithy
A large, blackened sign stands here.
The corpse of Grachalg the Uruk-hai is lying here.
Grachalg the Uruk-hai smith stands here, working his forge.
Exits: East.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
kk
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A half-elven cut-throat appraises you with volcanic blue eyes.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>kk
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
kk
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Muhv the Dwarf* says 'HIT' <-- ok! =)
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>flee

Tarat narrates 'ok trade against that ornate warhammer'

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>
You will attempt to flee!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>
You swiftly dodge *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
kk
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf

*:Dying>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>s
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* fails to pierce you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kk
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n
kk
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantati
ons...
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You're already fighting!
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
Amandil sings 'jeremy?'

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>tt *elf*
#   $target is now set to {*elf*}.
n
kk
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
You approach *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*, trying to sm
ite him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
Dank Dungeon
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>n
Filthy Pen
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: South.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>kk

Silm narrates 'mobs alive?'

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Emanthyr t
he Half-Elf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>kk
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*:Dying>kk

You smite *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hardand shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Emanthyr the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Emanthyr the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>l
Filthy Pen
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Muhv the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>kk
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>k *man*
They aren't here.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>k *dwarf*

*W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>k *dwarf*

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Muhv the Dwarf*:Dying>
You smite *Muhv the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Muhv the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Muhv the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>rep could die
Ok.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
cs
Ragas narrates 'anyone have spare thick gaunts?'
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your bash at *Kingpool the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>rep fainting awufl
Ok.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>stat
OB: 127%, DB: 27%, PB: 27%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 262,538 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the head.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A deep wound at the left arm.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a shiny dagger (brand new)
<used as shield>     a carved oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a huge silvery bracer
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Fine>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

#   {rep} now aliases {tell Shaky}.
Shaky tells you 'where ?'

*Kingpool the Dwarf* lightly pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>rep INSIDE DT
Ok.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North South West [Up].
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>#   {rep} now aliases {tell Silm}.

Silm tells you 'i break front door soon'

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>k *dwarf*

*Kingpool the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
*Kingpool the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fig
hting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>#   {rep} now alia
ses {tell Shaky}.

Shaky tells you 'nod'

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash
*Kingpool the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

Your bash at *Kingpool the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>rep COME ON IN MAN

Ok.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>stat
OB: 127%, DB: 27%, PB: 27%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 262,538 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the head.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has some big nasty scratches.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the body,
       A deep wound at the left arm.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a shiny dagger (brand new)
<used as shield>     a carved oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn out)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a huge silvery bracer
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>stat
OB: 127%, DB: 27%, PB: 27%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 262,538 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the head.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>#   {rep} now aliases 
{tell Shaky}.

Shaky tells you 'captain ? nod '

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
k *dwarf*
Littered Room
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A canoe has been left here.
A ragged leather breastplate is on the ground.
A mace is on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
A pair of ring mail sleeves are lying here.
A detached red rose is lying here.
A scimitar has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
A large stone chest is here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s right arm extremel
y hard and shatter it.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
k *dwarf*
Dank Dungeon
A pair of soft leather sleeves are lying here.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: North South West [Up].

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
You approach *Kingpool the Dwarf*, trying to smite 
him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*

*Kingpool the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>w
k *dwarf*
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: East West.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You approach *Kingpool the Dwarf*, trying to sm
ite him.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Awful>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Dying>rep ALL DIE
Ok.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting *Kingpool the Dwarf*:Dying>
You smite *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kingpool the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Kingpool the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kingpool the Dwarf*.

* W C HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>stat
OB: 127%, DB: 27%, PB: 27%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 168,985 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
 novoid
 noquit
 panic
 a light wound at the head.

45/471 hit, 3/45 mana, and 4/160 moves.

1  Snowy the Noldorin Wizard.
 2  Throg the Dwarven Warden.
 3  Bifur the Dwarven Priest.
 4  Muck the Noldorin Priest.
 5  Alfrim the Sindarin Hunter.
 6  Kaldae the Sindarin Priest.
 7  Elmir the Dúnadan Fighter.
 8  Ellara the Half-Elven Witch.
 9  Brat the Dwarven Warden.
10  Stampe the Harfoot Soldier.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Dragóth the Orkish Soldier.
 2  Ramangth the Black Númenórean Sage.
 3  Rasta the Orkish Murderer.
 4  Néziel the Orkish Murderess.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (71%) *** 
 5  Ragface the Black Númenórean Envoy.
 6  Casque the Black Númenórean Warlock.
 7  Smrtak the Orkish Veteran.
 8  Mummo the Orkish Veteran.
 9  Draaz the Orkish Wargrider.     <-- Ohoho.. wasnt on warlord before.. (was pretty close to it tho..=P ) 
10  Zigûrakhôr the Black Númenórean Wizard.

######
# fINALLY! it was my FUCKIGN TIME! their bad luck this time =)
# i have been waiting for it =P *surprises even himself* =P
# no real eq.. staves and some crapmetals.. ohyeah.. and an
# engraved hammer for me to crush with.. 10 pracs in twohanded only=P
#####

<<   <   01  02  03  

2006/10/29 10:14, Devastator: 
This log still rocks!

2006/12/29 10:32, Passiona:   
Where are the good old days when noone rated a log awful just because he didn't like the poster or the char?

I'd give it a ***** if I could.

2007/01/09 15:05, Fisben: 
I think this log lags a comment from Dos.


YES.

2007/03/08 10:14, Narlah: 
Reread again , fun as before ;)
True bezerker style.

2007/04/25 17:02, Devastator: 
Whenever I want to read a real kickass log, I just read Draaz his log and I feel like I wanna play again :)

2007/10/29 06:41, Maxwell:  Rated: Superb 
most baller of all times

2007/11/11 14:49, Narlah: 
This log is still number one :)
I come to read it from time to time too.

2007/11/19 23:28, Eolo: 
LOL! I must agree with Narlah! :)

2007/11/21 21:36, Nockurzh: 
Rocking yes, give him an order to play mume again or smth:P

2008/01/14 17:18, Garr:   
Could we re-vote this log again plzzz!!

2008/02/24 19:37, Spangle:   
i should print this up and stick it in my ceiling so it's the first thing i see when i wake up

*****

2009/09/09 23:26, Devastator: 
This log should be perma number one without anyone being able to pass it! *nod self*

2014/05/08 04:28, Telessar:   
Last comment?

2014/08/01 23:55, Ethar:Rated: Superb 
DAVID?! I STILL THINK ABOUT YOU!!!

2015/06/19 16:23, Azan: 
This log still rocks!

<<   <   01  02  03  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Annar, Anthrax, Apu, Balist, Bobb, Bodycast, Cymoril, Dax, Dognar, 
Dorolff, Dritz, Elrik, Ethar, Evandaar, Frode, Gena, Glinfendel, Grimble, Juss, 
Kasper, Kirang, Kitto, Krang, Legandil, Longo, Luke, Mattimeo, Milzok, Pinion, 
Rayden, Ron, Sloo, Tushie, Unlight 
 Good Maedhros, Nacs, Shalak 
 Average Bogger 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Ratings before 2001/12/19 are not shown!
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back