Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
  
(24 ratings and 5023 hits. Posted 2002/02/12)
*>ti
[Time]
stat


==================================================================
TIME: 12pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:50:14 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================

Cappa is really showing some progress with a brutal cleaver now.

*>Stat

OB: 118%, DB: -27%, PB: 10%.  WIMPY: 0.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 490,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 25. Alert: normal.

AFFECTED BY:
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left leg.
- a light wound at the right foot.

*>sc
Score
502/502 hits and 125/125 moves.

*>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is sitting here mending his weapon.

*>eq
[Equipment]
You are using:
               a wooden pipe
               a dented pail
       a hard leather cap (worn out)
       a thin, soft leather jerkin (used)
    a mottled cloak (used)
       a pair of soft leather trousers (used)
       a pair of smooth, black boots
     a ruby ring
     a ring
       a plain leather belt
       a dark coloured flask
       a stone
       a hunting knife (dented)
       a pan

-+ I did lend ruby ring from cappa because he is lower level and we had +-
-+ trouble bashing :P Anyway we were xping in eregion and we did check  +-
-+ some leather, rested Urgorl for day/fgc +- 

*>stat
Stat

OB: 118%, DB: -27%, PB: 10%.  WIMPY: 0.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 490,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 25. Alert: normal.

AFFECTED BY:
- a light wound at the right arm.
- a light wound at the left foot.
- a light wound at the left leg.
- a light wound at the right foot.

*>exa chest
chest (here) :
a sturdy rope

*>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 12pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:50:21 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


*>sc
Score
502/502 hits and 125/125 moves.

*>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is sitting here mending his weapon.

*>
Cappa is really showing some progress with a brutal cleaver now.

*>' btw if u are resting in room with fgc it wono't pop
Comment humms "btw if u are resting in room with fgc it wono't pop" --
Ok.

*>' we better rest 1n :P
Comment humms "we better rest 1n :P" --
Ok.

-+ And you can see if some sneaker or worse enters :/ +-

*>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is sitting here mending his weapon.

*>gig
You giggle.

*>st
Stand
You stop resting, and stand up.

*>n
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o>re
[Rest]
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o>sc
Score
502/502 hits and 125/125 moves.

o>l
Cappa has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Filthy Burrow
Cappa is standing here.

o>
Cappa sits down and rests.

o>
Cappa stops resting.
Cappa starts mending a brutal cleaver.

o>
Cappa is really showing some progress with a brutal cleaver now.

o>
Cappa says 'didnt know that'

o>' well
Comment humms "well" --
Ok.

o>' if u in pop room with eq
Comment humms "if u in pop room with eq" --
Ok.

o>' then it usually doesn't pop
Comment humms "then it usually doesn't pop" --
Ok.

o>
Cappa is really showing some progress with a brutal cleaver now.

o>' brd is for whole zone in ooc
Comment humms "brd is for whole zone in ooc" --
Ok.

o>
Cappa says 'ohh'

o>' but for most places it's a rule if u in room then it won't pop
Comment humms "but for most places it's a rule if u in room then it won't pop" --
Ok.

o>sc
Score
502/502 hits and 125/125 moves.

o>l
Filthy Burrow
Cappa is sitting here mending his weapon.

o>
Cappa is really showing some progress with a brutal cleaver now.

o>
Cappa will soon have made a brutal cleaver as good as new.

o>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 1pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:51:33 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


o>sc
Score
502/502 hits and 125/125 moves.

o>l
Filthy Burrow
Cappa is sitting here mending his weapon.

o>stat
Stat

OB: 118%, DB: -27%, PB: 10%.  WIMPY: 0.  MOOD: AGGRO [5].
Needed: 490,855 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 25. Alert: normal.

AFFECTED BY:
- a light wound at the right arm.

o>eq
[Equipment]
You are using:
               a wooden pipe
               a dented pail
       a hard leather cap (worn out)
       a thin, soft leather jerkin (used)
    a mottled cloak (used)
       a pair of soft leather trousers (used)
       a pair of smooth, black boots
     a ruby ring
     a ring
       a plain leather belt
       a dark coloured flask
       a stone
       a hunting knife (dented)
       a pan

o>prac
inPractice
You have 12 practice sessions left.
Skill / Spell          Knowledge  Difficulty Class      Mana Casting time
Swim                   Average    Very easy  General
Wilderness             Superb     Normal     General
Bash                   Excellent  Hard       Warrior
Endurance              Very good  Very hard  Warrior
Parry                  Average    Normal     Warrior
Rescue                 Fair       Easy       Warrior
Unarmed combat         Excellent  Hard       Warrior

o>inf
Info
You are a female Mountain Troll.
You are 50 years, 6 months, and 10 days old.
You have played 1 day and 1 hour (real time).
This ranks you as Devastator the Troll Warrior (level 20).
You are seven feet three and weigh forty stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs forty-nine pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:5 Dex:13 Con:22 Wil:15 Per:8.
Offensive Bonus: 118%, Dodging Bonus: -27%, Parrying Bonus: 10%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 6%.
You have 502/502 hit and 125/125 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 3,564,145 experience points and you have 4,653 travel points.
You have been involved in some skirmishes for the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 490,855 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 25 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 16 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a light wound at the right arm.

o>
Cappa will soon have made a brutal cleaver as good as new.

o>
The -( wood )- is OPENED from the other side.

o>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from -ABOVE-.

*>
*a sturdy Dwarf* says 'sancnu erebos ?'

-+ Talk about cz.... +-

*>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a sturdy Dwarf* CLOSES the -( wood )-

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
EXITS: << north. >>

* HP:Fine>t cappa s
[Tell cappa s]
Ok.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.

* HP:Fine>where
Cappa has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Players in your zone
--------------------
Devastator           - Filthy Burrow
Cappa                - Filthy Burrow

* HP:Fine>cma
[Change Mood Aggressive]
Ok.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right hand very hard and tickles it.
You try to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Healthy>lf
[Label ff]

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Urgorl hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>j
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
Bash ff

f
*a sturdy Dwarf* STARTS CASTING...
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Erebos! You will die before your time.'
A gnarled forest troll tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Fine>s
kFilthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff).
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
Urgorl is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff).
Cappa is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting a gnarled forest troll.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>

* HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
A gnarled forest troll joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
Saving Devastator.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

Urgorl approaches *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
A gnarled forest troll approaches *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce Urgorl, but he parries successfully.
Urgorl lightly hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Cappa  LEAVES  ==.
You follow Cappa.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Filthy Burrow
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and tickle it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>k
Kill
Hit whom?

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
You are FIGHTING -=> *a sturdy Dwarf*!
Cappa is standing here.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) pounds Cappa's right arm extremely hard.
Cappa tries to cleave *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]
Ok.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>f

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>s
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !

* HP:Fine>Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
Urgorl approaches *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), trying to hit him.

* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>
Cappa has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>' do qwertz

*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
Urgorl hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>Comment humms "do qwertz" --
Ok.
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>f

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Cappa says 'hmm'
*a sturdy Dwarf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

* HP:Fine>s
kFilthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
Urgorl is here, fighting *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*.
Cappa is standing here.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is here, FIGHTING Urgorl.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Cappa's attempt to cleave him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
* HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

b
[Bash ]
[Stand]
* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
Urgorl lightly hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce Urgorl, but he parries successfully.

*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>Bash what or whom?
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>You are already standing.

* HP:Fine>*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>ke
[Kill *Elf*]
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>
Cappa swiftly dodges *a sturdy Dwarf*'s attempt to pound him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* swiftly dodges Cappa's attempt to cleave him.

* HP:Fine>
Urgorl approaches *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
A gnarled forest troll hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
Urgorl strongly hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Erebos! You will die before your time.'
A gnarled forest troll tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll approaches *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

* HP:Fine>tt Qwertz


   >>> TARGET: Qwertz <<<


* HP:Fine>n

A gnarled forest troll joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce a gnarled forest troll, but it parries successfully.

* HP:Fine>s
Filthy Burrow
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>sc
Score
390/502 hits and 118/125 moves.

* HP:Fine>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 2pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:52:29 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
Cappa narrates '3 pukes urgorl'

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites Cappa's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges Cappa's attempt to cleave him.

* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>k
v
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops scouting upwards.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Kill
Hit whom?
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
Kill ff
They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* INTERCEPTS a blow of Urgorl.
*a sturdy Dwarf* swiftly dodges Urgorl's attempt to hit him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* tries to pound Urgorl, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine>v
Kill ff
They aren't here.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Fine>v
kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>Kill ff
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>You hit *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce a gnarled forest troll, but it parries successfully.
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a gnarled forest troll:Healthy>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a gnarled forest troll:Healthy>You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) approaches Cappa, trying to smite him.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a gnarled forest troll:Healthy>You're already fighting!
Urgorl joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
Urgorl heroically RESCUES a gnarled forest troll.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Urgorl:Healthy>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites Cappa's body very hard.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Urgorl:Healthy>
Cappa tries to cleave *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Urgorl:Healthy>lf
[Label ff]

A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>j
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

* HP:Fine>Bash ff

A gnarled forest troll approaches *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), trying to hit him.

Urgorl joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
Urgorl says 'Taste pain weakling!'
Urgorl hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s head hard and tickles it.

l
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right hand and tickles it.

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
Your victim has disappeared!
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>v
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>v
Kill ff
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>Kill ff
They aren't here.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>sco n
[Scout n]
You quietly scout northwards...

Filthy Burrow
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

ti
[Time]
You stop scouting.

* HP:Fine>

==================================================================
TIME: 2pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:52:46 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* HP:Fine>' ff is glowing
Comment humms "ff is glowing" --
Ok.

-+ Really useful comment, how should Cappa know what dwarf I labeled :P +-

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>' 2.dwarf

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) tries to smite Cappa, but he parries successfully.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges Cappa's attempt to cleave him.

* HP:Fine>Comment humms "2.dwarf" --
Ok.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* tries to pound Cappa, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine>You hit *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.
Cappa says 'erh'
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) approaches Cappa, trying to smite him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* INTERCEPTS a blow of a gnarled forest troll.
A gnarled forest troll hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Urgorl hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>b
[Bash ]
[Stand]
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.
Cappa cleaves *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
Your victim has disappeared!
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>You are already standing.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Urgorl says 'YOU! Fragir! You will die before your time.'
Urgorl approaches *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff), trying to hit him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) approaches Cappa, trying to smite him.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites Cappa's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

* HP:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>
Urgorl strongly hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Cappa strongly cleaves *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s head and tickles it.

* HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Cappa says 'im dead'

* HP:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Fine>*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
You try to hit *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Cappa is standing here.
You are FIGHTING -=> *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*!
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>b
[Bash ]
[Stand]
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Qwertz! You will die before your time.'
*a sturdy Dwarf* INTERCEPTS a blow of a gnarled forest troll.
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds a gnarled forest troll's right leg extremely hard.

Urgorl joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
Urgorl heroically RESCUES a gnarled forest troll.

Urgorl tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*a sturdy Dwarf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
Cappa cleaves *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s head and tickles it.

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites Cappa's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body extremely hard and tickles it.

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING...
You  B A S H E D  *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*!

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You see *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the north!
Urgorl says 'YOU! Qwertz! You will die before your time.'

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Urgorl hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s body very hard.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Urgorl hits *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
You hit *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Fine *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* RECOVERED his senses.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
Your blood freezes as you hear Cappa's death cry.
Cappa has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

* HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll strongly hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* to pierce you.
You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>s

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) APPROACHES quickly, trying to smite you.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body very hard and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>s

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Hurt>Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Urgorl is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a gnarled forest troll.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here (glowing).
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
ATTENTION:  Urgorl has  >bashed<  *a sturdy Dwarf*.

* HP:Hurt>
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.
Urgorl hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Hurt>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
A gnarled forest troll tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt>*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Reva narrates 'anyone seen sorcerer?'

* HP:Hurt *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
 *a sturdy Dwarf* RECOVERED his senses.
*a sturdy Dwarf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

* HP:Hurt *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites your left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>lf
[Label ff]

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>Ok. Changed label ff.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
You suddenly notice *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>l
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Urgorl is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a gnarled forest troll.
You are FIGHTING -=> *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)!
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
Urgorl hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s left arm hard and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Hurt>f
A gnarled forest troll barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

* HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Hurt>s
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Hurt>kd
[Kill *Dwarf*]

*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
You try to hit *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) APPROACHES quickly, trying to smite you.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Fragir! You will die before your time.'

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right hand hard and tickles it.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Urgorl tries to hit *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
A gnarled forest troll joins a gnarled forest troll's fight.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Hurt>s
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff).
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff).
Urgorl is here, fighting *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* is here, FIGHTING Urgorl.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting a gnarled forest troll (glowing).
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites a gnarled forest troll's body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt>
A gnarled forest troll approaches *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
A gnarled forest troll swiftly dodges *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce it.

* HP:Hurt>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Hurt>*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
You hit *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
Urgorl approaches *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Urgorl's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll joins Urgorl's fight.
A gnarled forest troll hits *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot very hard.

* HP:Hurt *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

* HP:Wounded *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Ilmarin! You will die before your time.'
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Wounded *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>They aren't here.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is standing here trying to concentrate (glowing).
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

* HP:Wounded>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Wounded>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded>You -+approach+- *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right hand and tickles it.

* HP:Wounded *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* is now a group member.

* HP:Wounded *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-

* HP:Wounded *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* APPROACHES quickly, trying to pound you.

* HP:Wounded *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

* HP:Wounded *Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* -=| TRIES TO ESCAPE |=-
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) utters the word 'pzar'
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) heals himself.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
Exits: north.

* HP:Wounded>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded>ti
[Time]


==================================================================
TIME: 3pm       -=|NIGHT: 5pm   DAWN: 9am|=-
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Real time is Tue Feb 12 13:53:34 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Fri Feb  8 16:44:50 2002 GMT.
==================================================================


* HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites your right leg extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>sc

*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>Score
You can't do that while fighting.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>f

*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Healthy>*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge an attempt of *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* to pierce you.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>They aren't here.
A gnarled forest troll strongly hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Wounded>s
*a sturdy Dwarf* APPROACHES quickly, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>f
* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.

* HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You suddenly notice *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You strongly hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and !SHATTERS! it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Bad *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
EXITS: << north. >>

* HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) smites your right hand extremely hard and !SHATTERS! it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
A gnarled forest troll lightly hits *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s right arm and tickles it.

* HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>n

*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff)'s left foot very hard.

* HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Awful *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff):Fine>f
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Awful>s
Filthy Burrow
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A simple wooden chest is here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The lowly bent shape of a forest troll stands before you.
A gnarled forest troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf* (ff).
A giant forest troll, limber and strong, protects the burrow.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) is here, fighting a gnarled forest troll (glowing).
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
EXITS: << north. >>
You suddenly notice *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body very hard and !SHATTERS! it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>kt
[Kill Qwertz]
* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf*  LEAVES  ==.
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf*  LEAVES  ==.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Urgorl's attempt to hit him.
A gnarled forest troll says 'YOU! Ilmarin! You will die before your time.'
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) APPROACHES quickly, trying to smite you.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f

*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left arm hard and !SHATTERS! it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !
You hit *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>s
*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -NORTH-.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>s

You flee head over heels.
    !   P  A  N  I  C   !

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.
*Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a gnarled forest troll's attempt to hit him.

* HP:Awful *Ilmarin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Filthy Burrow
EXITS: << south, [up]. >>

o HP:Awful>s

*Qwertz the Noldorin Elf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* (ff) has ARRIVED from the -SOUTH-.
*a sturdy Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and !SHATTERS! it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* HP:Dying *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

* HP:Dying *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>inf

Ouch! You lose a level!

You are dead! Sorry...


o HP:Awful>Info
You are a female Mountain Troll.
You are 50 years, 6 months, and 11 days old.
You have played 1 day and 1 hour (real time).
This ranks you as Devastator the Troll Warrior (level 19).
You are seven feet three and weigh forty stone and two pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:25 Int:6 Wis:5 Dex:13 Con:22 Wil:15 Per:8.
Offensive Bonus: 84%, Dodging Bonus: -34%, Parrying Bonus: 66%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 1/482 hit and 82/124 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 3,528,504 experience points and you have 4,653 travel points.
You have been involved in some skirmishes for the forces of the Dark Lord.
You need 11,496 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Morbeth.

o HP:Awful>l
Chamber of the Trolls
On the ground, there are two green slime moulds.
Cappa is RESTING here.

o HP:Awful>gig
You giggle.

o HP:Awful>
Cappa smirks.

o HP:Awful>' i had qwertz wounded
Comment humms "i had qwertz wounded" --
You cannot comment in this room.

o HP:Awful>of i had qwertz wounded
[Order Followers i had qwertz wounded]
You have no loyal subjects here.

-+ Nah you had only 2 HURT and sanced wimpfuck healed itself :P +-

o HP:Awful>
Cappa lies down and falls asleep.

o HP:Awful>l
Chamber of the Trolls
On the ground, there are two green slime moulds.
Cappa is SLEEPING here.

o HP:Awful>re
[Rest]
You are already resting.

o HP:Awful>dw
[Drink Water]
You drink the water.
You are not thirsty anymore.

o HP:Awful>sc
Score
9/482 hits and 89/124 moves.

o HP:Awful>l
Chamber of the Trolls
On the ground, there are two green slime moulds.
Cappa is SLEEPING here.

o HP:Awful>sl
Sleep
You go to sleep.

o HP:Awful>ok
[Change Linkdrop 0]
Ok.

-+ another log for the bored :) +-


o HP:Awful>


2002/02/12 14:21, Devastator: 
Bah axel filters -+ +- to * *- :P sorry for that :)
also my -+approach+- sub wil look *approach*- now :P gig:)

2002/02/12 14:46, Rogon:  Rated: Awful 
Read the whole bloody log waiting for something unexpected to happen. nothing did.

2002/02/12 15:05, Devastator: 
I said it is a log for the working, nothing special :P

2002/02/12 15:10, Axel: 
yea, I convert +x+ to *x* - say thanks to p Rasta, who posts logs with +an Elf+ has arrived blabla :) now dont complain, I got enough work with your mume aliases starting with upcase letters :>

2002/02/12 15:11, Devastator: 
Np Axel your page rowks:P

2002/02/12 15:26, Johannes:Rated: Awful 
Why the Hell anyone at work would waste their time reading this is beyond me

2002/02/12 15:28, Devastator: 
Shrug too long ago I posted a log :P

2002/02/12 15:29, Devastator: 
(and I don't have a thumbs down log trying to get one :P *blink*)

2002/02/12 15:41, Nazgum:Rated: Average 
u died!! that's at least 3 stars :p

2002/02/12 15:49, Cappa:Rated: Poor 
Umm cleave sucks...

2002/02/12 15:55, Goretongue:Rated: Awful 
snore post when you kill !!!!

2002/02/12 15:55, Goretongue:Rated: Awful 
oh you want thumbs down>? this is the time

2002/02/12 16:04, Ares:Rated: Awful 
no tanx dont wanna read such even when working

2002/02/12 16:17, Smasha:Rated: Average 
... well nice to see you are back playing and not [retired] Deva ! comf on the death though, ever though running some W of Urgorl and opening a rosebush ? *blink*

2002/02/12 16:17, Smasha:Rated: Average 
errr ... a thornbush even *blush*

2002/02/12 16:19, Shadrach:Rated: Awful 
Why did u post this crap?

2002/02/12 16:46, Porien:Rated: Awful 
Would be just poor, but if you want tumbs down log ... ,)

2002/02/12 16:53, Vrash:Rated: Awful 
Log is for mume.net and also annoying how you have every day thing aliased.

2002/02/12 18:14, Devastator: 
I know it's a mume.net log but I wanted a thumbs down log! damnit!

And what is annoying about my aliases? I'm still configuring my client and it rowks the way it is for me I don't care what u think :P I even don't understand what u mean :P

2002/02/12 18:45, Fragir:Rated: Poor 
Rofl Deva, why should i not to sanc or heal myself once i can ? It was supposed to be Qwertz+Erebos+me vs you 2+mobs. Ilmarin just come there himself without calling.

And i'm realy not going to eat bash at Urgorl with 3 mobs + 2 players on me with max 270 hps and with 50 smite def on agro trying to hitflee with 12 dex.

2002/02/12 19:08, Devastator: 
Sanc is fine:) we woulda lost anyway since Cappa is lvl 14 and me was lvl 20 :P cappa had cleaving weapons so he was useless :P
Thanks all for rating it low :)

2002/02/12 19:33, Ilmarin: 
Your group told me to go in Fragir...

2002/02/12 20:13, Rogon:  Rated: Awful 
Ilmarin or fragir, who is the big liar here? The story goes on! Don't miss the next episode in comming comments. On a website near you!

2002/02/12 21:16, Gonfor:   
Maybe Fragir's group mates told Ilmarin to come in and Fragir didn't know about it. The plot thickens!

2002/02/12 22:10, Pinion:  Rated: Superb 
I have herpes.

2002/02/12 23:16, Relim:  Rated: Superb 
Pinion, you probably do. Shame it's treatable. And no thumbs down for Devastator!

2002/02/13 07:34, Devastator: 
Damnit post some nice logs! Then I don't need to post shit :P

2002/02/13 07:44, Gattling:Rated: Awful 
Bla bla resting bla, trolls die bla. THE END.

2002/02/13 13:54, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
I told to Ilmarin to come down coz he was standing UP and spaming open wood like an idiot :P
Tho noone called him, he just found tracks like qwertz did, qwertz told me to come s eregion when i loged, went from Bree when day has began, so every1 had enough time to find those trolls
And about this log, emm it looks to me somehow edited or Deva gags alot of shits

2002/02/13 17:50, Devastator: 
It's not edited at all.

2002/04/12 18:09, Devastator: 
Cool a thumbs down log :)))


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Bobb, Pinion, Relim 
 Good  
 Average Nazgum, Smasha 
 Poor Cappa, Fragir, stu 
 Awful Apu, Ares, Brutux, Erebos, Gattling, Goretongue, Johannes, Lehto, Porien, 
Rogon, Shadrach, Udo, Uldrak, Vrash, Zartran, Zorin 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back