Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Zaugurz patrol near Dark Tower (Sardaukar)comments   back
  
(34 ratings and 15885 hits. Posted 2002/08/13)
*Sardaukar the Uruk-Zaugurz*
Date: August 13, 2002



> got in Overseer though. Then Z-man met 4 pukes near Eoghha.
> I ran from Overseer to Dark Tower, where I picked up tracks.



Zerabethulh (Z) has arrived from the east. <--- IT'S DA Z-man, my right hand in Zaugurz affairs.

* CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls 'yehuuuuuu'

* CW>score
474/474 hits and 147/161 moves.

* CW>gr z
Zerabethulh (Z) nods to himself. Must need some reassurance...
Zerabethulh (Z) is now a group member.

* CW>
*
Zerabethulh (Z) starts following you.
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW>nod
You nod solemnly.

* CW>w
A Broken Road
Exits: east, south, west.
w
td
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW>
A Crumbling Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW>e
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls '180 hps, 60 mvs' <---- ERRRR, this is not tooooooo good.
Mountains
Exits: *north*, *west*.

* CW>n
e
Trail
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW>e
Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW>td
Trail
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW>track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
say EHHHHHH
peer z
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CW>Ok.

* CW>
You peer closely at him, trying to figure him out.

* CW>s

Valley Entrance
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.
You stop tracking your victim.

* CW>s
Empty Valley
Exits: *north*, *down*.
Zerabethulh (Z) giggles.

* CW>d
Zerabethulh (Z) blinks his eyes innocently.
Narrow Ravine
Exits: *east*, *up*.

* CW>e
Narrow Ravine
Exits: *west*, down.

* CW>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Natural Chimney
Exits: *north*, *up*.

* CW>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) sits down and rests.

* CW>say sleep
Ok.

* CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) lies down and falls asleep.

* CW>



> After some sleep Z-man has moves full!



* CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls '267/416 hits and 151/151 moves.'

* CW>
[score]
474/474 hits and 161/161 moves.

* CW>wake
You are already awake...

* CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CW>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW>wake z
You wake him up.

* CW>say lets hit
*
Ok.

* CW>cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW>look
Natural Chimney
Zerabethulh (Z) is sitting here.
Zerabethulh (Z) clambers on his feet.

* CW>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Along a Stone Wall
Exits: north, *east*, south.

* CW>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>e
Flat Terrace
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW>d
Terrace
Exits: east, *up*.

* CW>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Valley Floor
Exits: east, *west*.

o CW>e
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls 'target?'

o CW>e
Valley Floor
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW>e
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW>e
Valley Floor
Zerabethulh (Z) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW>s
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *east*, *up*.

* CW>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW>d
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW>n
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls '2 dwarves are warriors'
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW>n
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o CW>score
474/474 hits and 140/161 moves.

o CW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Before the Iron Door
Sardaukar            - Before the Iron Door

o CW>say hm
Ok.

o CW>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
You stop scouting.

o CW>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW>score
474/474 hits and 144/161 moves.
Zerabethulh (Z) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

o CW>say do dwarves
Ok.

o CW>score
474/474 hits and 150/161 moves.

o CW>look
Before the Iron Door
Zerabethulh (Z) is standing here.

o CW>
Zerabethulh (Z) nods solemnly.

o CW>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 42%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,320,236 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 336. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- tiredness

o CW>n
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW>close ${exit}
Ok.

o CW>e
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o CW>n
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW>w
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

o CW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW>w
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east.

o CW>n
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

o CW>n
Ancient Chamber
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A falchion lies on the ground.
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
A handaxe has been left on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
On the floor is a foul orkish-looking metal helmet.
A thick pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A double-headed axe lies here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o CW>n
k *dwarf*
Wide Stairs
*Bigger the Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A spirit is here, fighting *Bigger the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, up.

* CW>
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW *Bigger the Dwarf*:Fine a spirit:Fine>bash
*Khäzdäk the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You swiftly dodge *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.
A spirit strongly hits *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Zerabethulh (Z) tries to pound *Khäzdäk the Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Khäzdäk the Dwarf* leaves south.

* CW *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>flee
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
Zerabethulh leaves south.

* CW *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Raised Dais
A broadsword made of a dark metal lies here.
A cloak mottled in green and brown, and stinking to high heaven lies here.
A tiny glittering pin has been dropped here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: (west), down.

o CW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW>d
Wide Stairs
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: south, up.

* CW>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A spirit tries to hit *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* CW>
s
*Pride the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Zerabethulh (Z) has arrived from the south.

* CW>Zerabethulh leaves south.
Ancient Chamber
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A falchion lies on the ground.
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
A handaxe has been left on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
On the floor is a foul orkish-looking metal helmet.
A thick pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A double-headed axe lies here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Zerabethulh (Z) is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW>k *dwarf*

Zerabethulh leaves south.

o CW>s
They aren't here.

o CW>k *dwarf*
Catacombs
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* CW>s
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>look
Catacombs
*Bigger the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>s
k *dwarf*
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
A spirit barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>k *dwarf*
s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a spirit:Healthy>flee
s
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Fine>s
e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
k *dwarf*
Narrow Tunnel
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>s
You approach *Bigger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Wounded>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Bigger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
k *dwarf*
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Catacombs
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
A huge, heavily-muscled beast hits *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Healthy>s
k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You approach *Bigger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your right arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves up.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>u
Sunken Slope
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves down.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>d
k *dwarf*
Crevice
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Bigger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.
*Bigger the Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Bigger the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bigger the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
Dark Tunnel
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Bigger the Dwarf*:Awful>s

*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Sunken Slope
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
*Bigger the Dwarf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Sunken Slope
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bigger the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Bigger the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bigger the Dwarf*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>look
Sunken Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>d
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Before the Iron Door
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: (north), south.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>n
e
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Hurt>
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.


>


MEANWHILE: Z-man's view:


>


* CW HP:Hurt>
Sardaukar (S) pounds *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt>ä $buffer
Who do you want to assist?

* CW HP:Hurt>ä $buffer
Who do you want to assist?

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*

* CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

k *dwarf*

* CW HP:Hurt>
Sardaukar (S) swiftly dodges *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.
A spirit strongly hits *Bigger the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*Bigger the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Bigger the Dwarf* LEAVES U P P.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* CW HP:Hurt>bash
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Sardaukar (S) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
s
Bash what or whom?

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Ancient Chamber
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A falchion lies on the ground.
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
A handaxe has been left on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
On the floor is a foul orkish-looking metal helmet.
A thick pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A double-headed axe lies here.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
bash
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
A spirit-soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A spirit-soldier joins a spirit-soldier's fight.
A spirit-soldier lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>flee
s
*Bigger the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

s
A dark wraith hits your left arm and tickles it.

s

A spirit-soldier slashes your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
s
You flee head over heels.
Wide Stairs
*an Elf* is here, fighting a spirit.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A spirit is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Ancient Chamber
A chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A falchion lies on the ground.
A shiny gold ring has been abandoned here.
A handaxe has been left on the ground.
A pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A large piece of plain cloth is on the ground.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the north.
*Bigger the Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Catacombs
*Bigger the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Hurt>o CW HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A spirit barely hits your body and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a spirit's right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt a spirit:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Narrow Tunnel
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Narrow Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Catacombs
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
Exits: east, [south].

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
k *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Catacombs
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Bad>
A huge, heavily-muscled beast hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and
shatters it.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Hurt>cd
It's already closed!

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Catacombs
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

* CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf*'s left foot and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
A huge, heavily-muscled beast hits your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CW HP:Hurt a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Healthy>k *dwarf*
e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for you
r life!

o CW HP:Hurt a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
w
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* opens the irondoor.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Hurt>
A spirit has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt>e

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
Before the Iron Door
Exits: (north), south.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>s
w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>u
Sunken Slope
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Sunken Slope
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Narrow Passage
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Burial Cave
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Valley Floor
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Valley Floor
Exits: east, *west*.

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Terrace
Exits: east, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>w
u
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>
Flat Terrace
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
Along a Stone Wall
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Natural Chimney
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but she parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES U P P.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Narrow Ravine
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *west*, down.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
k *dwarf*
Narrow Ravine
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES U P P.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
You begin to feel hungry.

* CW HP:Hurt>u
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Empty Valley
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound her.
*a Dwarf* slashes your left foot very hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *dwarf*
w
k *dwarf*
Valley Entrance
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Rock Slide
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: *east*.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
n
Valley Entrance
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Trail
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
w
Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Trail
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
k *dwarf*
Trail
Exits: *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
k *dwarf*
Wide Trail
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* LEAVES E A S T.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
e
Wide Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
k *dwarf*
Wide Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
s
Wide Trail
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>k *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about her.
*a Dwarf* is in very bad shape.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A deep wound at the body,
       A light wound at the head,
       A light wound at the left leg,
       A light wound at the left arm,
       A light wound at the left foot.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (dented)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (used)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an azure ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a stone

* CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Awful>#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {15660}.

You pound *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

* CW HP:Hurt>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {553254}.

* CW HP:Hurt>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {553254}.

Killed $xpLastKill, got -537594 xp,
to level 553254

* CW HP:Hurt>g shield corpse
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
w


###
# So i run back to where i last saw the rest, thinking what an idiot i am to have left Sardaukar to 
# fight 3 pukes all by himself, heh.. that teaches me not to underestimate him.. 
###

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Sunken Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d

Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
Sunken Slope
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>d

Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Crevice
Sardaukar            - Before the Iron Door

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gr
Your group consists of:
     Sardaukar (Head of group)
     Zerabethulh
###
# Mwahwhaha.. still alive and kicking, and it seems he even killed himself a dwarf aswell..
# Only those filthy elves left then.. *grin*
###

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Before the Iron Door
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A huge, heavily-muscled beast strongly hits your body and tickles it.
You pound a huge, heavily-muscled beast's left hindfoot extremely hard and
tickle it.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a spirit's attempt to hit you.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow a huge, heavily-muscled beast:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Catacombs
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Entrance Hall
A huge, wild-eyed beast turns to you and roars ferociously.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, (south).

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
Before the Iron Door
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
Sardaukar tells you 'wait'




>

BACK to my view:

>



o CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) has arrived from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt>tz wait
tell zerabethulh wait
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) gets a flask of orkish draught from a sable pouch.

* CW HP:Hurt> 
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Zerabethulh (Z) gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Dark Tunnel
Exits: north, *south*.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
k *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Crevice
Exits: north, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>u
Sunken Slope
Exits: *west*, *down*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Sunken Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a strange set of lock picks
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a great warsword (dented)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
a metal buckler (brand new)
a pair of plate vambraces (used)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a thick metal breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a ruby ring
an icy ring

* CW HP:Hurt>
Saving Sardaukar.

* CW HP:Hurt>say niec eq
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) brawls 'dwarf rips'

* CW HP:Hurt>say fakk
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt>look
Sunken Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Zerabethulh (Z) is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) nods in agreement with you.

* CW HP:Hurt>look
Sunken Slope
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Zerabethulh (Z) is standing here.

* CW HP:Hurt>w

Zerabethulh (Z) brawls 'i got the other oen'

* CW HP:Hurt>
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *east*, *up*.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Narrow Passage
Exits: north, *south*, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
w
Valley Floor
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Valley Floor
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) tries to pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>look

*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Valley Floor
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Zerabethulh (Z).
Zerabethulh (Z) is here, fighting *Belómir the Silvan Elf*.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* avoids being bashed by Zerabethulh (Z) who loses his balance and falls.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Hurt>w

*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
k *elf*
Valley Floor
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You bleed from open wounds.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* stops using a forest green cloak.
You try to pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* gets a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* wears a fine grey cloak about his body.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) approaches *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt>flee
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt>tar belomir

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>s

Zerabethulh (Z) approaches *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Valley Floor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Valley Floor
Zerabethulh (Z) is here, fighting *Belómir the Silvan Elf*.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Zerabethulh (Z).
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill ${tar}
You try to pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Valley Floor
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>kill ${tar}
Zerabethulh (Z) tries to pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You approach *Belómir the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>w
kill ${tar}
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
You pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s body hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) sends *Belómir the Silvan Elf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
Zerabethulh (Z) smiles viciously at *Belómir the Silvan Elf*.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
You pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s right foot hard.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Hurt>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s right foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>bash
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s right leg and tickles it.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* avoids being bashed by Zerabethulh (Z) who loses his balance and falls.
Zerabethulh (Z) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your bash at *Belómir the Silvan Elf* sends him sprawling.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
Zerabethulh (Z) pounds *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s left foot hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Wounded Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
You pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* barely pierces Zerabethulh (Z)'s right hand and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
[score]
You can't do that while fighting.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
Zerabethulh (Z) strongly pounds *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s left foot and shatters it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Bad Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
You pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
Zerabethulh (Z) smiles viciously at *Belómir the Silvan Elf*.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Awful Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
You pound *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s right hand hard and shatter it.
*Belómir the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt *Belómir the Silvan Elf*:Dying Zerabethulh (Z):Wounded>
Zerabethulh (Z) pounds *Belómir the Silvan Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*



>

Back to Z-man's view:

>


> So we ponder what to do with Biggers shadow...
> Bigger and Khazdak come back and re-die
> Here is Khazdaks 2nd death:


*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* is standing here.
*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* places a black runed dagger in the back of *a
Dwarf*, resulting in some strange noises and some blood.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Loudwater Plains
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
You suddenly notice *Gorfang the Mosquito Orc*.
*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce her.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*

Sardaukar (S) pounds *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *dwarf*
#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {356430}.
You pound *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P. <---------- 1:0 To Zaugurz EXP SCORE!
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.



###
# We sleep up some very quickly and run back towards the shadows.. when.. 
###


o CW HP:Hurt>
You suddenly feel a piercing chill deep within your brain!

o CW HP:Hurt>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Valley Floor

o CW HP:Hurt>sf
You begin to search ...


Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Terrace

o CW HP:Hurt>v ow!
emote brawls 'ow!'
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>gig
You giggle.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Sardaukar (S) says 'fakkkkkk'

o CW HP:Hurt>
The bloodwight has arrived from the east.



> Bloodwight is guarding the shadow and some more pukes arrive.
> Including the one that got away earlier!



o CW HP:Hurt>
*Droogan the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Hurt>gig

*Droogan the Dwarf* LEAVES W E S T.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES W E S T riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You giggle.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Wide Trail
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.



> We sleep moves full and...




o CW HP:Fine>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Wide Trail

o CW HP:Fine>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Wide Trail
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s right foot very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Fine>bash
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the east.
Saving Zerabethulh.

k *elf*
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES W E S T riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Wide Trail
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Wide Trail
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Wide Trail
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>
Sardaukar (S) pounds *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Sardaukar (S):Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Hurt Sardaukar (S):Fine>bash
k *elf*
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES W E S T riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Wide Trail
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
End of the Trail

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Trail
A red-eyed creature glares at you, its steely talons sharp and deadly.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
You approach *Pride the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
The bloodwight utters the word 'grzzs'
The bloodwight approaches Sardaukar (S), trying to hit him.
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
You approach *Pride the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
The bloodwight hits Sardaukar (S)'s head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
You approach *Pride the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.

* CW HP:Fine *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
Sardaukar (S) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.
The bloodwight hits your right foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Fine the bloodwight:Healthy>k *elf*
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine the bloodwight:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine the bloodwight:Healthy>flee
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine the bloodwight:Healthy>Sardaukar LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
You flee head over heels.
Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
k *elf*
e
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
e
Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>s
Valley Entrance
Exits: north, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Trail
Exits: south, west.
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Trail
A red-eyed creature glares at you, its steely talons sharp and deadly.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>e
Wide Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Fine>tr horse

*Darech the Mosquito Orc* carefully examines the ground around him, looking
for tracks...

o CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Darech the Mosquito Orc* says 'hi'

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading west
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW HP:Fine>
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* carefully examines the ground around him, looking
for tracks...

o CW HP:Fine>w
k *elf*
End of the Trail
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east.
Aha, you have found your victim!

* CW HP:Fine>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>e
e
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T riding a pack horse.

k *elf*
Wide Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Wide Trail
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s

o CW HP:Fine>s
Wide Trail
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
s
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
s
k *elf*
Mossy Path
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
A Crumbling Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Mossy Path
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Sardaukar (S).
Sardaukar (S) is here, fighting *Pride the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
* CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv riding a pack horse.

k *elf*

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

Sardaukar LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Mossy Path

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here at A Crumbling Road!'

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
s
Mossy Path
Exits: north, south.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
A Crumbling Road
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Grey Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Road up a Mountain
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, down.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s right leg hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES N O R T H riding a pack horse.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here at Grey Mountains!'

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Bend in the Road
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
*Pride the Silvan Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
A Crumbling Road
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
s
A Bend in the Road
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k *elf*
A Road up a Mountain
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, down.
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>d

You approach *Pride the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* pierces your right foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the east.
An orc sentry has arrived from the east.
An orkish scout has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
k *elf*
You're already fighting!
An orkish patrol-leader LEAVES D O W N.
An orc sentry LEAVES D O W N.
An orkish scout LEAVES D O W N.
An orc-soldier LEAVES D O W N.
An orc-soldier LEAVES D O W N.
An orc-soldier LEAVES D O W N.
An orc-soldier LEAVES D O W N.
An orc-soldier LEAVES D O W N.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Awful>k *elf*

Sardaukar (S) pounds *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s head hard and shatters it.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You suddenly notice *Gorfang the Mosquito Orc*.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>k *elf*
k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Pride the Silvan Elf*:Dying>
*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* pierces *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s body extremely
hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Pride the Silvan Elf*'s death cry.
*Pride the Silvan Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P. <------ 1:1 EXP SCORE!



> Once again BW comes to kill us :(




* CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) says 'and shadow'

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.

* CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
You suddenly notice *a Mosquito Orc*.
Suddenly *a Mosquito Orc* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT! <----- UCK!
You pound *a Mosquito Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *a Mosquito Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>flee
e
e
You flee head over heels.
End of the Trail
*a Mosquito Orc* is here, fighting the bloodwight.
The bloodwight is here, fighting *a Mosquito Orc*. <-- HAHA!
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Trail

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Mountains
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
91/416 hits and 6/151 moves.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Trail

* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Trail

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Trail

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>v bad weak
emote brawls 'bad weak'
Ok.
Sardaukar LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
Valley Entrance
*an Elf* is standing here searching for something.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Sardaukar LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
You are too exhausted.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s right arm hard.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>qf
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you
feel strangely revitalized.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
You are too afraid.
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s right leg hard.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>cha wim 0

*an Elf* pierces Sardaukar (S)'s left foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
Wimpy set to: 0

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You strongly pound *an Elf*'s body.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Fine Sardaukar (S):Fine>k *elf*

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*

Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s right leg very hard.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Trail

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt Sardaukar (S):Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!
You strongly pound *an Elf*'s left leg.
*an Elf* pierces Sardaukar (S)'s right foot and tickles it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt Sardaukar (S):Fine>bash
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!
*an Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
Valley Entrance

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s body hard.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*

*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Hurt>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s head.
*an Elf* barely pierces Sardaukar (S)'s left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>ts gimme a flask or two
k *elf*
t sardaukar gimme a flask or two
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>l
Valley Entrance
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Rock Slide
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
*an Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) strongly pounds *an Elf*'s left foot.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
You pound *an Elf*'s right foot hard.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Valley Entrance
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded>bash

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Bash what or whom?

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*an Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*an Elf* strongly pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf*:Wounded>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>bash
Bash what or whom?

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Trail
*an Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *elf*

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

k *elf*

* CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You pound *an Elf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Trail
*an Elf* is standing here.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>k *elf*
You approach *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s left leg hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
Sardaukar (S) smiles viciously.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>gig

You pound *an Elf*'s right hand and shatter it.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
You giggle.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>exa elf
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* is in very bad shape.
*an Elf* seems to have:
       A light wound at the right leg,
       A light wound at the left hand.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a double edged eket (brand new)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a red hood (brand new)
<worn on body>       a red shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* barely pierces Sardaukar (S)'s head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Bad Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s body hard and shatters it.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful Sardaukar (S):Fine>
Sardaukar (S) screams 'KILL KILL KILL!!!'
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Awful Sardaukar (S):Fine>
*an Elf* says 'spammer :)'
You pound *an Elf*'s left foot hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Dying Sardaukar (S):Fine>
Sardaukar (S) screams 'KILL KILL KILL!!!'

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow *an Elf*:Dying Sardaukar (S):Fine>#   $xpToLevelOld is now se
t to {295544}.

Sardaukar (S) pounds *an Elf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *an Elf*.

* CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>#   $xpToLevel is now set to {199449}.

Killed $xpLastKill, got 96095 xp,
to level 199449



> We want to regen some, but:



o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g sword all

Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You get a scimitar from a leather backpack.
A black sorcerer hits your left leg very hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a black sorcerer:Healthy>
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired a black sorcerer:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Hills
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Pine-Forest
Exits: *north*, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>w
s
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
Sardaukar tells you 'n'
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Mountains
Exits: *north*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>w
s
Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Wide Trail
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Wide Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>rep im awful
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>wim
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
40/416 hits and 36/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Wide Trail
Exits: *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'hmm'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>rep come s in stead?
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Wide Trail
The scalped corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
s
Mossy Path
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Mossy Path
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Mossy Path
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Mossy Path
Exits: *north*, *south*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
s
s
#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
Sardaukar tells you 'bw on way'

A Crumbling Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Grey Mountains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
Grey Mountains
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc sentry is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.
An orkish scout yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here at Grey Mountains!'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
An orc-soldier barely stabs your body and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow an orc-soldier:Healthy>e

An orkish patrol-leader crushes your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
An orc-soldier barely pounds your left leg and tickles it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow an orc-soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your li
fe!
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zerabethulh!'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow an orc-soldier:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Grey Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], east, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Grey Mountains
Exits: east, *west*.
You see some fog coming from the west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Grey Mountains
Exits: west, down.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>r

You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep im 2 e dtdoor
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf

You have revealed *Gorfang the Mosquito Orc*!
You begin to search ...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>d


*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* LEAVES W E S T.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>d

Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ws
You stop using a steel-shafted mattock.
You decisively wield a scimitar, looking very evil-minded.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'heh :p'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'i come'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Entering the Foothills
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep come s tmt =P
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
21/416 hits and 17/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>g engraved all
You can't find an engraved in any container.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ws
You stop using a scimitar.
You decisively wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
22/416 hits and 18/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Entering the Foothills

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You have revealed *Gorfang the Mosquito Orc*!
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Gorfang the Mosquito Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You suddenly notice *Gorfang the Mosquito Orc*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep gorfang on me =P
sc
ds
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
24/416 hits and 16/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Misty Mountains
Sardaukar            - Foothills of the Grey Mountains

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
25/416 hits and 18/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
27/416 hits and 19/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...

#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
Sardaukar tells you 'where u'


whe
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Misty Mountains
Sardaukar            - Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Saving Zerabethulh.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep n e s
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep of s tmt
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
21/416 hits and 20/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Misty Mountains
Sardaukar            - Trail to the Misty Mountains

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
21/416 hits and 22/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zerabethulh          - Misty Mountains
Sardaukar            - Trail to the Misty Mountains

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ds
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sf
You begin to search ...


* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>ri s
You are now riding Sardaukar (S).

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>gig
You giggle.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) says 'mvs?'

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south, west.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>v slow
emote brawls 'slow'
Ok.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>sc
24/416 hits and 23/151 moves.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) says 'if u ride me'

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) says 'u 1.'

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>dism
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>sf
You begin to search ...


* CRW HP:Awful Move:Slow Mount:Tired>dism
You stop riding Sardaukar (S).

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>v and you can throw me off to incap too
emote brawls 'and you can throw me off to incap too'
Ok.
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>gig
You giggle.
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Trail along a River

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
A Sloping Bridge

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES E A S T.
Near a Fork
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Junction
The fog disappears.
You begin to see some clouds.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Darech the Mosquito Orc*:Healthy>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Darech the Mosquito Orc*:Healthy>flee
n
You flee head over heels.
High Pass
Exits: east, *west*.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Trail
Exits: north, east, *west*.
It starts to snow.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
Someone narrates 'then they got no moves to run either!'
Bend in the Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>n
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>n
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
8/416 hits and 7/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ts ow =P
t sardaukar ow =P
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ts 8 hps =P
t sardaukar 8 hps =P
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
10/416 hits and 11/151 moves.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'where'

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
South Side of a Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>u
It is hard to walk up the mountain.
Almost at the Top
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, down.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>n
North Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>e
North Side of a Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>n
Deep Valley
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: east, south, (west).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>rep e of stonetroll
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
14/416 hits and 7/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>rep fainting too..
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
15/416 hits and 9/151 moves.


o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
7/416 hits and 10/151 moves.
Sardaukar tells you 'ponder'


o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>rep hehewell what can i do =)
sc
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>9/416 hits and 14/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Weak>sc
10/416 hits and 15/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
10/416 hits and 16/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'nods'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
10/416 hits and 16/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>10/416 hits and 16/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
sc
sc
##
# some sc spam cut out =P
##
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malus                - Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
Zerabethulh          - Deep Valley
Sardaukar            - Angmarian Trail

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
16/416 hits and 25/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
16/416 hits and 25/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
16/416 hits and 26/151 moves.
Sardaukar tells you 'he here, i keep him busy'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
16/416 hits and 26/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A large elk LEAVES W E S T.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep ok..
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
17/416 hits and 28/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A cockroach LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>rep i rest some more mvs then =P
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sf
You begin to search ...


o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
19/416 hits and 31/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
20/416 hits and 32/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
sc
20/416 hits and 32/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>20/416 hits and 32/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
20/416 hits and 32/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
20/416 hits and 33/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malus                - Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
Zerabethulh          - Deep Valley
Sardaukar            - Angmarian Trail

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.

Sardaukar tells you 'im getting fucked up'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
22/416 hits and 35/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
22/416 hits and 36/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>rep ok, i make a run for it
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>st
You are already standing.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>w
w
Deep Valley
A stone troll is standing here, scowling about.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, (east), west.
A stone troll yells 'A Zaugurz Orc is here ah Deep Valley!'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>w
w
Deep Valley
The corpse of a large elk is lying here.
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Deep Valley
Exits: east, up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Angmarian Trail
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Sardaukar (S) is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
*Darech the Mosquito Orc* approaches Sardaukar (S), trying to pound him.
Sardaukar (S) pounds *Darech the Mosquito Orc*'s body extremely hard.

n
n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, up.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
You begin to descend the mountainside.
A Steep Mountainside
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You climb all the way down to the safe trail.
A Safe Trail
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Bend Around the Mountain
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
At a Glacier
The black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>o ice
e
Ok.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Inside the Glacier
Exits: north, east, (west).

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>clo ice
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep im behind icq =p
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep im behind ice =P
sc

You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>19/416 hits and 19/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>#   $reply is now set to {Sardaukar}.
21/416 hits and 24/151 moves.
Sardaukar tells you 'good, dont go past giant'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
21/416 hits and 24/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
21/416 hits and 24/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>rep hehe =)
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sc
23/416 hits and 27/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Malus                - Partially Caved-in Mine Tunnel
Zerabethulh          - Inside the Glacier
Sardaukar            - Angmarian Trail

The ice is OPENED from the OTHER side.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) closes the ice.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar (S) says 'mvs?'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>v jeSUS
emote brawls 'jeSUS'
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>v scared me
emote brawls 'scared me'
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>v tired
emote brawls 'tired'
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>sc
27/416 hits and 35/151 moves.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
A Tunnel Through the Glacier

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
A Narrow Tunnel

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES W E S T.
Tunnel End
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.

* CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Sardaukar LEAVES D O W N.
You climb down the cold metal ladder.
Icy Cave
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>call

Sardaukar LEAVES D O W N.
You climb down the cold metal ladder.
Winding Tunnel

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Natural Tunnel

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>call
You call for the gate to be opened.
Sardaukar (S) calls for the gate to be opened.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinizing you
from the closed gate.
The gate is OPENED from the OTHER side.
A voice yells back, 'The gate is open! Stop bothering me!'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar LEAVES N O R T H.
Dried-Up Underground Stream
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>sm
You smile viciously.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Sardaukar (S) says 'HOME!'

o CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A Zaugurz uruk closes the gate.
A Zaugurz uruk bars the gate.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>v NICE rush
sm
emote brawls 'NICE rush'
Ok.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
You smile viciously.

o CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.



> We never got to do the shadow, don't know if pukes could.
> 500K for the whole trip =)






2002/08/13 19:21, Enforcer: 
Err, hi, it's me....again. I fucked up somehow the senders name, supposed to be Sardaukar & Z-man, but its not accepted. If You can change this Axel. Also, i just edited the log from 176k to 99k, so it would fit......thats why there are so many things cut out.......

2002/08/13 19:28, Gara:  Rated: Superb 
Clap! Nice job zaugies!

2002/08/13 19:36, Zerabethulh:Rated: Superb 
mwahhaa.. Fear the Zorcpatrole!

2002/08/13 19:40, Faint:Rated: Superb 
VERY entertaining! and i just love to see my side of war screw others over this huge!

2002/08/13 20:03, Milzok:Rated: Superb 
Hehe nice job and very funny log keep killing and posting Sardaukar!

2002/08/13 20:05, Dorian:Rated: Superb 
=) superb!

2002/08/13 20:07, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
More Zorc-POWER logs please :O)

ROCKING LOG :) I was expecting you to kill that Mosquito when you were awful but you ran :P gig

2002/08/13 20:11, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
God this makes me wanna create a zorc....pure berserking, nofear...just rocks :)

2002/08/13 23:19, Deimus:Rated: Superb 
great log! And razoor, your play style is not dependent on the char you play. you wont magically become brave if you make a zorc.

2002/08/13 23:34, Tushie:Rated: Superb 
two of my favorite pkers in action

2002/08/14 02:31, Uriond:Rated: Superb 
Awesome

2002/08/14 04:09, Liliah:Rated: Superb 
Brilliant. So that's what you were doing! And cool 2 blended-in views :)

2002/08/14 04:14, Britney: 
Liina you playing at all anymore btw?

2002/08/14 06:20, Ecko:  Rated: Superb 
the double view rocked..nice editing ;-) I dont know how you do it..

2002/08/14 08:26, Rayden:  Rated: Superb 
*gasp*

2002/08/14 09:45, Gonfor:  Rated: Good 
Nice tag team effort! What a nice little escape too. I kept waiting for you to bleed to incap. Nice that you were finally able to get away.

2002/08/14 11:46, Gorfang:Rated: Superb 
ARGH! WHY didn't I HIT you?!? Kept trying to land a stab, and only heard ages later that you already got stabbed to bad. :P

Anyway, though it doesn't show in the log, I was all over you guys there for a while. I found tracks of a zorc at tmt, tracked it into bw and was thinking of charging, thought better of it and tracked again. Saw tracks of 2 zorcs and 4 (I thought) pukes. Hesitated for 10 seconds and narrated, and then the dwarf spammed past me. I followed it, only to see Zera. Overspammed on mossy and heard dwarf's deathcry so missed one there. Went back to bw and heard bigger's deathcry 1w of where he died :P. Bloodwight kept me from scouting for corpses inside, went dt to rest moves, saw movement outside, went out, tracked dwarf, stabbed him and you stole kill while I had approach. Tracked Dobbs some, but had to rest again. Again saw movement outside, and spammed around trying to hit Pride some, and finally, after getting any amount of LOS I got the final blow, so I managed to steal one back. You looted him though, but that's only fair since I looted sable and stuff from dwarf the first time it died. And then I was at hurt hps and low moves, and didn't want to hit you guys, but tried to land a stab (didn't think I'd do any good hitting since I'm not legend yet and certainly can't solo 2 warriors). And then I see you were AWFUL with less than 20 hps :P

Oh well, you deserved to live after a fight like that. :-)

Lovely, lovely log.

2002/08/14 13:09, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
Of course it does Deimus, dont be silly.. :)
I play completely different with all of my chars...and i dont only berserk with my troll!

2002/08/14 14:41, Bigger:Rated: Good 
sigh yeah i had to good eq for myself fled around trying to get out 190ms and vs too expereienced players tad hard, well some orc stabbed and looted shadow i gues =)

2002/08/14 14:46, Gaurog:Rated: Good 
*howl*
i miss it

2002/08/14 17:36, Edvard:Rated: Superb 
KICKASS LOG! superb from me!

had to laugh at Zerabethulhs powers though! Sardaukar hitting the legend pukescums extremly hard and shatters it at hurt, zerabethulh... well....

* CW HP:Hurt>s
You pound *a Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

2002/08/14 17:37, Edvard:Rated: Superb 
Uh... i hope i rated it superb...... might've fucked up =p

2002/08/14 17:52, Djinn:Rated: Superb 
Zerabethulh reminds me of Mr.Burns, they hit about equally hard :p

2002/08/14 17:58, Zerabethulh:Rated: Superb 
rofl! thats it Djinn will die.. in pain.. and agony.. and he will die while im tickling him to death.. i might even remove my weapon to be sure that the last hit i ever lay upon you will be a tickle from my bare hands!

2002/08/14 18:15, Zomb:Rated: Good 
cool log, doze pukes suck tho :)

2002/08/18 10:34, Bornack: 
hehe, David keeps supriseing me :)

2002/08/18 10:34, Bornack: 
hehe, David keeps supriseing me :)

2002/09/25 00:32, Gorfang:Rated: Superb 
Heh, didn't realize this log was no. 2 on the list of top-rated logs until today. I was wondering whether or not I should post my view of the fight, just let me know if you want me to. I still can't believe I didn't shoot you when you were at 25 hps :P

2002/09/29 22:20, David:Rated: Superb 
log it on those oldlogs? =P

2002/10/04 04:50, Tramd:   
if only i had a clue maybe this could happen to me

2002/12/31 17:21, Johannes: 
Whenever this guys does his 'say lets hit', it's a sure sign of a quality log!

I had no internet this summer, so din't see it in time to rate it superb. I would have though, simply rocking :-D


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Brutux, Chauncey, David, Deimus, Devastator, Dorian, Ecko, Edvard, Faint, 
Gara, Gorfang, Gothmog, Gray, Grunge, Kuku, Liliah, Milzok, Rayden, Razoor, 
Ron, Saeth, Shagrath, Sookoll, Tiamat, Tukanek, Tushie, Uriond, Ytinas 
 Good Bigger, Gaurog, Gonfor, Merlin, Samurai, Zomb 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back