Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trapped (Sardaukar)comments   back
  
(90 ratings and 12315 hits. Posted 2002/09/08)
*Sardaukar the Uruk-Zaugurz*
Date: September 8, 2002



> I was going to Tharbad, looking for pukes.
> On the way i fought some Elves near Khuzur.
> Then Teejay comes with a group and tries to kill me.
> I have to retreat and think what to do.
> Then i meet Mem.



   - a track of an Orc coming from the south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east (done less than 4 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*' CW>exits
North - Green Moors
East  - Green Moors
South - Entrance to the Natural Cavern

*' CW>score
477/477 hits and 160/160 moves.

*' CW>q
search quick
You begin to search ...

*' CW>exits
North - Green Moors
East  - Green Moors
South - Entrance to the Natural Cavern

*' CW>score
477/477 hits and 160/160 moves.

*' CW>time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
3pm on Trewsday, the 15th of Halimath, Year 2962 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The light begins to decrease.
The present Tan Istar, Lord of the Istari Council is Caesar.
Real time is Sun Sep  8 05:53:31 2002 GMT.
Last reboot due to a crash at Sun Sep  1 22:06:01 2002 GMT.

*' CW>look
Hollow in the Moors

*' CW>e
Green Moors
Exits: north, west.

*' CW>n
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*' CW>n
Green Moors
Exits: south.

*' CW>s
e
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*' CW>
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =west=.

*' CW>n
A Bend in the Stream
Exits: north, east, south.

*' CW>n
Small Stream
Exits: south, west.

*' CW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*' CW>w
Fork in the River
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

*' CW>k pack
You pound a pack horse's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

*' CW a pack horse:Hurt>gig
You giggle.

*' CW a pack horse:Hurt>
You pound a pack horse's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*' CW a pack horse:Bad>
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You pound a pack horse's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A pack horse is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*' CW a pack horse:Dying>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Riverbed
Exits: *north*, east, south.

*' CW>s
Bend in the Riverbed
Exits: north, west.

*' CW>k pack
They aren't here.

*' CW>n
Bend in the Riverbed
Exits: *north*, east, south.

*' CW>e
k pack
Fork in the River
*Mem the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: *north*, east, west.

*' CW>
*' CW a pack horse:Dying>
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*' CW a pack horse:Dying>
*Mem the Half-Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
You pound a pack horse's head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse's death cry.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
*Mem the Half-Elf* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.



> He runs away, and i track some after him...



Shadowed Path
Exits: *north*, *south*, *(west)*.

*~ CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a crippled deer leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of a crippled deer leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.



> He has a Dwarf now, this is getting interesting.



*~ CW>s
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>td
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ CW>e
Hollin Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.
e
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

*~ CW>
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You stop tracking your victim.

*~ CW>n
e
Hollin Road
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*~ CW>n
Hollin Road
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
e
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
e
Hollin Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
e
Streambed of the Sirannon
A frog is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

*~ CW>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sirannon Riverbed
A frog is standing here.
Exits: north, east, *west*.
It starts to rain.

*' CW>
Old Ford in the River
Exits: north, east, west.

*' CW>
A Clearing
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
A brown snake watches you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*' CW>
Sirannon Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Saving Sardaukar.

*' CW>
An Oak Grove
A small plant grows here, with long, pointed leaves and flowers at its top.
On the ground, there are two woody, stemmed plants.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*' CW>e
Sirannon Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

*' CW>n
n
Sirannon Forest
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: north, south, west.

*' CW>
Sirannon Riverbed
Exits: east, south, west.

*' CW>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*' CW>e
Bend in the Riverbed
Exits: north, west.

*' CW>n
Bend in the Riverbed
Exits: *north*, east, south.

*' CW>e
Fork in the River
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: *north*, east, west.

*' CW>e
Small Stream
Exits: south, west.

*' CW>w
Fork in the River
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
Exits: *north*, east, west.

*' CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of a pack horse leading west (done less than 6 hours ago).
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.



> Oh, its a different Half-Elf, wonder where Mem is!



You stop searching.

*' CW>e
Small Stream
Exits: south, west.

*' CW>s
A Bend in the Stream
Exits: north, east, south.

*' CW>s
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =west=.

*' CW>w

The rain has stopped.

*~ CW>s
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*~ CW>
Green Moors
Exits: north, west.

*~ CW>w
Hollow in the Moors
Exits: north, east, (south).

*~ CW>s
Entrance to the Natural Cavern
Exits: (north), down.

o CW>cn
clo exit n
Ok.

o CW>be
bash exit
Nothing seems to happen.
be
The slope is opened from the other side.
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your body extremely hard and tickles it.
Warrok narrates 'are this stats good: Str:19 Int:9 Wis:6 Dex:15 Con:19 Wil:16 Per:15.'
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash exit
Bash who or what ?

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Hollow in the Moors
Exits: north, east, (south).

*~ CW HP:Fine>n
Green Moors
A worm is here slithering around.
Exits: east, south.

*~ CW HP:Fine>e
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
Warrok narrates 'warrior btw'

*~ CW HP:Fine>s
Green Moors
Exits: north, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine>w
Hollow in the Moors
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south).

*~ CW HP:Fine>s
Entrance to the Natural Cavern
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *dwarf*
Hollow in the Moors
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, (south).

*~ CW HP:Fine>bash
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Teejay the Dwarf* strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

*~ CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

*~ CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Green Moors
A worm is here slithering around.
Exits: east, south.

*~ CW HP:Fine>score
452/477 hits and 85/160 moves.
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

*~ CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your right hand hard and tickles it.

*~ CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>s

*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*~ CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*~ CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Path in the Moors
Exits: north, =east=, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine>s
Green Moors
Exits: north, west.

*~ CW HP:Fine>w
Hollow in the Moors
Exits: north, east, (south).

*~ CW HP:Fine>s
Entrance to the Natural Cavern
Exits: (north), down.

o CW HP:Fine>cb
clo bushes
You don't see any bushes here.

o CW HP:Fine>score
441/477 hits and 80/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>score
441/477 hits and 81/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 42%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,227,145 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o CW HP:Fine>score
442/477 hits and 82/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>score
443/477 hits and 83/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 42%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,227,145 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o CW HP:Fine>q
search quick
You begin to search ...

o CW HP:Fine>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
Hollow in the Moors
*a Dwarf* and *a Half-Elf* are here.
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Fine>yell gig
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>yell wimps
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
446/477 hits and 84/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* yells 'nod'

o CW HP:Fine>
You see *Teejay the Dwarf* scouting from the north!

o CW HP:Fine>whoi teejay
The slope closes quietly.
Teejay the Herb Collector is a level twenty-eight Dwarven Battlemaster.
Ahhh... Nothing smells as sweet as fresh ginseng.
But the taste of my enemies blood is sweeter.

                -*Brutal*-


Teejay does not HOARD eq.
Teejay COLLECTS it.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* yells 'i suck:)'

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* yells 'u rock'

o CW HP:Fine>be
bash exit
The slope gave away under the pressure.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* yells 'haha'

o CW HP:Fine>
You see *Kalkano the Half-Elf* scouting from the north!

o CW HP:Fine>yell see 
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>yell i opnened for u
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
451/477 hits and 86/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>score
452/477 hits and 88/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>exits
North - Hollow in the Moors
Down  - An Underground Cavern

o CW HP:Fine>score
454/477 hits and 91/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>score
455/477 hits and 91/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>look
Entrance to the Natural Cavern

o CW HP:Fine>n
Hollow in the Moors
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*~ CW HP:Fine>s
Entrance to the Natural Cavern
Exits: north, down.

o CW HP:Fine>yell gig, come on
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>yell dot
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>yell get
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>yell more
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score
462/477 hits and 95/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 148%, DB: 30%, PB: 42%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,227,145 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength

o CW HP:Fine>score
463/477 hits and 97/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...
Hollow in the Moors
*a Dwarf* and *a Half-Elf* are here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
You stop scouting.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves down. <--- OI, whats going on!
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves down.

o CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You feel bolder.
You see:
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading down (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading down (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading north (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading north (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading down (done less than 2 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the north (done less than 3 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

o CW HP:Fine>
d

o CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing). <--- OI!
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
You suddenly notice a bloodthirsty bat.

* CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
You try to pound *Teejay the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*Teejay the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a bloodthirsty bat's attempt to hit him.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*  
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a bloodthirsty bat's attempt to hit you.
You pound a bloodthirsty bat's left wing extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine a bloodthirsty bat:Wounded>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a bloodthirsty bat:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty bat (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A bloodthirsty bat is here, fighting *Teejay the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Kalkano the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west. <---- OIOI!

* CW HP:Fine *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>op dirt
An Underground Cavern
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: east.
A large bat tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pound a large bat's head extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Fine a large bat:Hurt>u
That's impossible, I'm afraid. <--- UI!

o CW HP:Fine a large bat:Hurt>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine a large bat:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>e
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
k *dwarf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty bat (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A bloodthirsty bat is here, fighting *Teejay the Dwarf*.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
* CW HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>w

*Kalkano the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You shudder while *Kalkano the Half-Elf* attempts to force his will upon you.

* CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e

A bloodthirsty bat fails to hit you.
You pound a bloodthirsty bat's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
Your blood freezes as you hear a bloodthirsty bat's death cry.
A bloodthirsty bat is dead! R.I.P.

o CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>score
473/477 hits and 94/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 147%, DB: 30%, PB: 42%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,227,075 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- strength

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
An Underground Cavern
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
A fierce bat is here, lusting for your blood.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing). <--- Okay, right :P BANZAI!
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Teejay the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>s

*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
flee
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>score
474/477 hits and 86/160 moves.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s right arm hard.
*Mem the Half-Elf* pierces your head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Teejay the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>w
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *elf*

*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s left foot very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>k *elf*
flee
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *dwarf*

*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Fine>tar kalkano

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s left leg hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>s

*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>w
kill ${tar}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>pray WHY IS DIRT BLOCAKBLE
You send your prayer to the Ainur.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*Teejay the Dwarf* strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Teejay the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You dodge a bash from *Teejay the Dwarf* who loses his balance and falls.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*Mem the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>s
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>w
flee
*Mem the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>tar teejay

o CW HP:Fine>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Fine>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>e

*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
A large bat is here, fighting *Teejay the Dwarf*.
A large bat is lying here, mortally wounded.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is here, fighting a large bat (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Fine>kill ${tar}
*Teejay the Dwarf* gets a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>
*Teejay the Dwarf* gets an aged silver flask from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>
*Mem the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Mem the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
Saving Sardaukar.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o CW HP:Fine>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
A large bat is here, fighting *Teejay the Dwarf*.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is here, fighting a large bat (glowing).
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* pierces a large bat's tail very hard and shatters it.
A large bat is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s left hand very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt a large bat:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry.

o CW HP:Fine>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>score

*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>377/477 hits and 50/160 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>s

*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Mem the Half-Elf* joins *Teejay the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your right hand hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* joins *Teejay the Dwarf*'s fight.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Teejay the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* joins *Teejay the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w

*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n

*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your body hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Mem the Half-Elf* joins *Teejay the Dwarf*'s fight.
*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>n

*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Teejay the Dwarf* says 'fast'
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves north.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Teejay the Dwarf* says 'sanc'
*Teejay the Dwarf* crushes your body very hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mem the Half-Elf* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
kill ${tar}
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>fla
[get zaugurz-draught pack]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*Teejay the Dwarf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Teejay the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Bad>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.
*Teejay the Dwarf* says 'sanc damnit'

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You approach *Teejay the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>flee

*Mem the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
*Teejay the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* holds a wooden pipe.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
They aren't here.
kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>kill ${tar}
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>w
kill ${tar}
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Teejay the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Teejay the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Teejay the Dwarf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
kill ${tar}
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.
An Underground Cavern
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
An Underground Cavern
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill ${tar}
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: east.
*Teejay the Dwarf* says 'HEA'

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>kill ${tar}
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Teejay the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Teejay the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Mem the Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Teejay the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Teejay the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Teejay the Dwarf*:Dying>
You pound *Teejay the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Teejay the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Teejay the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Teejay the Dwarf*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak> 
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>fla
[get zaugurz-draught pack]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
w
They aren't here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Hurt *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

* CW HP:Hurt *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *Kalkano the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *Kalkano the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Hurt>flee

You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Mem the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Bad>s
k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
You approach *Kalkano the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
You approach *Kalkano the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Kalkano the Half-Elf*:Awful>w
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
You pound *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kalkano the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kalkano the Half-Elf*.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
An Underground Cavern
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You approach *Mem the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* stops using a clay pipe.
*Mem the Half-Elf* awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Mem the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Mem the Half-Elf* sits down and rests.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is resting here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You approach *Mem the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s left arm hard.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* barely pierces your head and tickles it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Mem the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
k *elf*
Zol narrates 'open the gate'
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Mem the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>s
You are too exhausted.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>fla
[get zaugurz-draught pack]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Bad>k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
s
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves west.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *Mem the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired *Mem the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>e
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
k *elf*
e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e

*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Mem the Half-Elf*:Awful>s
k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Mem the Half-Elf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Mem the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>s
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>e
k *elf*
You are too exhausted.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>orf
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>orc
[get draught pack]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>e
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
An Underground Cavern
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
*Mem the Half-Elf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
k *elf*
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Mem the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Mem the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow *Mem the Half-Elf*:Dying>
You pound *Mem the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mem the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Mem the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Mem the Half-Elf*.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>op dirt
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>look
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>score
219/477 hits and 24/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver
the scalp of Mem
a fragrant-smelling bag
a large skin
a sable pouch
a stone
a broad silver belt
a black runed dagger (dented)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a thin pair of rigid leather sleeves (used)
a pair of rigid leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of soft leather trousers (used)
a plain hood (brand new)
a soft leather jerkin (used)
a bright red amulet
a banded ring
a ring
a clay pipe

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ec2
exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a fragrant-smelling bag
a lantern
a broad silver belt
a broadsword (brand new)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (used)
a thick pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a thick pair of metal boots (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a full metal helmet (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (used)
a red ruby
a ring of silver
a ruby ring
a pair of smooth, black boots
a small metal flask
a small metal flask
an aged silver flask
a heavy morningstar

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>st
You are already standing.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>look
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>ec
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a plain leather belt
a wooden pipe
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pink pair of pants (brand new)
a pink hood (brand new)
a pink shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a ring
an azure ring
a water skin
an engraved broadsword (dented)

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>gg
get coins all.corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>look
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
You feel bolder.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>score
223/477 hits and 28/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>e
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
The corpse of a small bat is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>s
An Underground Cavern
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>w
w
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
An Underground Cavern
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The queen bat is here, eyeing you warily.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Exits: east.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>op dirt
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>score
225/477 hits and 28/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>stat
OB: 98%, DB: -20%, PB: 94%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 927,075 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg.
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>score
226/477 hits and 30/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>score
227/477 hits and 32/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>whol
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>who zauf
Ainur
-----
 [ M] Papa Smurf, Leader of the Little Blue Army, 
 [Mc] Lehto   (Idle)
 [ M] Rayden the Master of all Tpyos  (Idle)

3 players on.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>who zaug
Zaugurz Orcs
------------
      Warrok the Zaugurz Orc 
      Sardaukar the Swift, Emissary of the North 
      Smashem the Snaga 
      Zol the Snaga 

4 players on.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>score
231/477 hits and 37/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>stat
OB: 98%, DB: -20%, PB: 94%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 927,075 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 805. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg.
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>score
232/477 hits and 39/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>op ditt
You don't see any ditt here.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>op dirt
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bash dirt
Nothing seems to happen.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>score
236/477 hits and 36/160 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>bash dirt
The dirt gave away under the pressure.
op dirt
u

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Edge of Forest
A forest spider is here crawling around.
Exits: west.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Sirannon Forest
Exits: north, east, west.

*~ CW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.



> After unsuccessful try to get help for corpses (no scouts on).



*Mem the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Teejay the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
*Dvôraík the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Tialynn the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east riding a trained horse.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Dvôraík the Dwarf* smites your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You pound *Dvôraík the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt *Dvôraík the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
n
*Teejay the Dwarf* giggles.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!


> So I left.



<<   <   01  02  03  

2002/09/09 20:56, Gaurog:Rated: Superb 
nice...i was thinking oh crap the bastards got him...this log is gonna suck, why did he post this.....see hes not going for the unsanct'ed elf...gotta post that i would have targetted the unsanc....wait the dwarf is bad...holy shit....hes gonna win....HOWL!!!!!!! way to go

2002/09/10 06:22, Luke:Rated: Average 
not bad Sardaukar :) though you are still a lot batter than this, you could kill 5 and maybe 6 in there! or you could kill them when they came loot , only 4 and 3 naked :) so this is just average for you

2002/09/10 06:37, Enforcer: 
fuckoff luke =) when i saw the smiter i knew i had no chance :)

2002/09/10 12:57, Mammoth:   
Huhuh Fankil :) What i mean i like logs in which i can't guess the outcome untill the very last line.
That doesn't mean every log where the logger ends up awful is a good one. A good one is where the logger beats the odds because of his excellent performance while almost dying himself. If a logger did bunch of stupid mistakes and because of that went to Awful even tho he beat his opponent would be pretty much a crap log.

In this log at the moment where Teejay is hurt and his sanc is off it was pretty obvious how this would end.


2002/09/10 14:09, Jocke:  Rated: Good 
I think the outcome of the log was obvious the very moment saw it. Enforcer would never show us a log where he fucks up dying. ;)

2002/09/10 16:50, Samurai:   
That is some sick shit. Wow.

2002/12/31 17:43, Johannes: 
This guy just rocks too hard :-) Superb stuff! (Couldn't rate in time)

About running Sardaukar out of moves: I don't think it's possible heh.

And Evan, you don't find prey like this because: a) You don't look for it, b) You don't play Zaugurz, and c) You're too much of a wimp to even get into a situation like this! (The same facts apply to myself, but I don't whine about it *hug*) :-P

Let's hope Teejay learned his lesson :->

2003/01/07 13:22, Tempus:   
Rofl Bree-Legends!!!

2003/12/25 21:38, Hedo: 
And u were only hurt !!

2015/12/16 02:27, Akallabęth:   
*Kalkano the Half-Elf* utters the words 'xafe ay candusqarr'


buhuhuhuhuhu! =-D



Hey, don't tell me it's almost 2016!

<<   <   01  02  03  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Amelo, Amras, Anton, Apu, Bourlim, Brutux, Bungo, Burb, Cylas, 
Deimus, Dhar, Disco, Djinn, Dos, Duke, Durcano, Echo, Elistan, Endor, 
Filibert, Filifjonkan, Fëagil, Gamli, Gaurog, Gonfor, Grigor, Harad, Horadrim, Humala, 
Hyack, Ilmarin, Iluvator, Kalkano, Kangelane, Kaool, Katali, Khazdul, Kitto, Kralor, 
Lagduuf, Leila, Liliah, Marillion, Marlina, Marre, Mem, Moortek, Naomi, Nogir, 
Novy, Olo, Othmar, Pedrag, Piastr, Plancy, Pope, Rayden, Razoor, Saeth, 
Shagrath, Sigurd, Sloo, Smasha, Sookoll, Tarden, Teejay, Tinrar, Toe, Tukanek, 
Tushie, Vitak, Warrok, Wryak, Xury, Zarhuk, Zerabethulh 
 Good Alantir, Britney, Enso, Fingeror, Gothmog, Gray, Hate, Lefali, Maal, 
Ôstu 
 Average Bagger, Luke, Porien 
 Poor Cagim 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back