Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Battle of the titans! (Draaz)comments   back
  
(48 ratings and 8635 hits. Posted 2003/01/14)
*Sardaukar the Uruk-Zaugurz*
Date: Jan 14, 2003



>I had fought Draaz a few times before this, and won the fights.
>So I thought it was time to finish it :)



Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>w
w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
You're already fighting!
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>e
k *orc*
Bend in the Trail
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*, trying to pound him.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You will attempt to flee!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>e
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your right leg extremely hard.
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, west.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

* CW HP:Fine>n
n
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Path
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>or
op rock
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>e
Abandoned Hovel
Exits: south, (west).

* CW HP:Fine>cr
clo rock
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>score
339/429 hits and 125/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 37%, PB: 43%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,145,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength
- a light wound at the right leg.
- tiredness

* CW HP:Fine>-
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>score
341/429 hits and 128/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 100%, DB: 37%, PB: 96%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,145,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength
- a light wound at the right leg.
- tiredness

* CW HP:Fine>fine
[rem cloak]
[get cloak pack]
[wear cloak]
[put cloak pack]
You stop using a russet cloak.

* CW HP:Fine>
You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

* CW HP:Fine>
You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Fine>
[score]
345/429 hits and 133/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>score
347/429 hits and 136/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 100%, DB: 42%, PB: 96%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,145,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength
- a light wound at the right leg.
- tiredness

* CW HP:Fine>ds
[drink skin]
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Fine>

* CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a black warg fur (brand new)

* CW HP:Fine>mv
[rem boots]
[wear 2.boots]
You stop using a pair of smooth, black boots.

* CW HP:Fine>
You wear a pair of iron-shod boots on your feet.

* CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Abandoned Hovel

* CW HP:Fine>
[score]
352/429 hits and 142/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>score
352/429 hits and 143/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 100%, DB: 42%, PB: 96%, Armour: 88%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,145,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength
- a light wound at the right leg.
- tiredness

* CW HP:Fine>where

[score]
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Abandoned Hovel

* CW HP:Fine>355/429 hits and 147/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>ds
[drink skin]
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

* CW HP:Fine>score
356/429 hits and 148/152 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 100%, DB: 42%, PB: 96%, Armour: 88%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,145,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body.
- strength
- a light wound at the right leg.
- tiredness

* CW HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

* CW HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

* CW HP:Fine>
The rock is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>k *orc*
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>bash

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* nods in agreement with you.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
[score]
Your head stops stinging.
You can't do that while fighting.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* says 'ow screw your deffense'

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south.

* CW HP:Fine>s
k *orc*
Steep Path
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Fine>s
k *orc*
Sharp Bend
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: =east=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>e
u
Sharp Bend
Exits: =west=, =up=.

* CW HP:Fine>
Trail through the Mountains
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: =west=, =down=.

* CW HP:Fine>w
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>n
Small Path
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>n

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>
Bend in the Path
Exits: (east), south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>s
k *orc*
s
k *orc*
Small Path
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
Exits: (east), south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>s
k *orc*

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>
You strongly pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
Exits: (east), south, west.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Fine>e

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Fine *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Hovel
Exits: south, (west).

* CW HP:Fine>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Fine>cr
clo rock
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>
*
cha mood aggr
Ok.

* CW HP:Fine>look
Abandoned Hovel

* CW HP:Fine>
The rock is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Fine>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Fine>k *orc*
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your head extremely hard.
You're already fighting!
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
Exits: (east), south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>s

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *orc*
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *orc*

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Bend in the Path
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>or
op rock
Ok.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
k *orc*
Abandoned Hovel
Exits: south, (west).

* CW HP:Hurt>The rock closes quietly.
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
The rock is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your left foot extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>-

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* bleeds from open wounds.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>cha mood wimpy
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Path
Exits: (east), south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the rock.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
At the Wolf Gate
Exits: east, [west].

* CW HP:Hurt>e
s
Bend in the Path
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *orc*
Bend in the Path
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left arm hard and tickle it.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your body extremely hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
At the Wolf Gate
Exits: east, [west].

* CW HP:Hurt>e
Bend in the Path
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

* CW HP:Hurt>s
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Small Path
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Hurt>e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Hurt>
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>n
k *orc*
Small Path
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

* CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.
You try to pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*, but he parries successfully.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your body very hard.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>stare
You stare at the sky.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* giggles.

* CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your left foot extremely hard.
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

* CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* licks you.

* CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
Small Crossing
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, =east=, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
Bend in the Trail
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

* CW HP:Wounded>n
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: south, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
Crossing of the Paths
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>s
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: north, south.

* CW HP:Wounded>score

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded>183/429 hits and 76/152 moves.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand extremely hard.

* CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>k *orc*
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: north, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
Trail on a Mountainside
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
On the Mountainside
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
w
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>d
On a Mountainside
Exits: east, up, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Wounded>d
In a Deep Gully
Exits: south, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>

* CW HP:Wounded>fine
[rem cloak]
[get cloak pack]
[wear cloak]
[put cloak pack]
You stop using a fine grey cloak.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You get a russet cloak from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

* CW HP:Wounded>
You put a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded>u
On a Mountainside
Exits: east, up, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>u
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, west, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
On Top of a Mountain
Exits: east, down.

* CW HP:Wounded>d
On the Mountainside
Exits: north, up.

* CW HP:Wounded>n
Trail Leading Upwards
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CW HP:Wounded>k *orc*
You are too afraid.

* CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

* CW HP:Wounded>w
Trail Beside a Peak
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west, up.
You smell blood.
You begin to see some clouds.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

*~ CW HP:Wounded>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Wounded>wmi 0
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

*~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

*~ CW HP:Wounded>w

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

*~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* strongly smites your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s body and tickle it.

*~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Among the Mountains
Exits: north, south, up.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>wim
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, up.

*~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>u
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: north, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from below.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Bend in the Trail
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here searching for tracks, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: south, west, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail over a Mountain Top
Exits: east, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>d
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: south, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
Source of the River
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: north, east, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>dw
drink water
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the north riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *orc*
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: south, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south riding a hungry warg.
Trail along a River
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *orc*
They aren't here.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k *orc*
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left hand very hard.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Trail through the Mountains
Exits: south, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Trail along a River
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o~ CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Trail along a River
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
*Epstein the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg. <<<<<<<<<<<< ACK, FIght over...
Exits: east, south, west.



>A bit of regen and back into it!




o CW HP:Hurt>wak
You wake, and sit up.

o CW HP:Hurt>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt>oo
[unbar gate]
[op gate]
You unbar the gate.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>
cha mood aggr
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>

o CW HP:Hurt>w
mv
[rem boots]
[wear 2.boots]
Collapsed Inner Cave
Exits: (east), west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
You stop using a pair of iron-shod boots.

o CW HP:Hurt>
You wear a pair of smooth, black boots on your feet.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
High Ledge
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail End
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Angmarian Trail
You see three rings on the ground.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
stat
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt>OB: 154%, DB: 37%, PB: 43%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,145,386 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt>

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.
You smell blood.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>oy
e
open way
Ok.
k *orc*
Trail
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, resting on a hungry warg.
Exits: east, (west).

o CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your left foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* closes the slide.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt>open ${exit}
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You don't see any exit here.
You swiftly dodge a ferocious warg's attempt to hit you.

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>e

A ferocious warg says 'I till hunt you until you're dead, Sardaukar!'

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Trail
Exits: east, [west].

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>score
225/429 hits and 118/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
k *orc*
Trail
Exits: east, [west].

o CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Hurt>open ${exit}
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail
Exits: (east), south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
229/429 hits and 112/152 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>score
231/429 hits and 115/152 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 153%, DB: 37%, PB: 43%, Armour: 80%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,145,386 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 3,313. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the body.
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: east, (west).

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>look
score
Path to the Mountains

o~ CW HP:Hurt>233/429 hits and 108/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>ds
[drink skin]
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Path to the Mountains
Exits: east, south.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>score
235/429 hits and 107/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Trail Around the Mountain

o~ CW HP:Hurt>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On a Rocky Hill
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: south, west, down.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Shady Place
Exits: north.

o CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Shady Place

o CW HP:Hurt>ds
[drink skin]
score
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW HP:Hurt>238/429 hits and 104/152 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt>n
On a Rocky Hill
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: south, west, down.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>d
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>look
Trail Around the Mountain

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Path to the Mountains
Exits: east, south.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>score
242/429 hits and 94/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Sardaukar            - Small Crossing

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n

Saving Sardaukar.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>
Pebbled Path
Exits: north, south.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>n
Pebbled Path
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Pebbled Path
Exits: north, south.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>s
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
A Trail
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o~ CW HP:Hurt *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Hurt>flee
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>e
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>w
Trail
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
Small Crossing
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Hurt>k *orc*
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west riding a hungry warg.
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>n
Pebbled Path
Exits: north, south.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>score
164/429 hits and 76/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>s
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>w
A Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, south, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>k *orc*
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your right arm extremely hard.

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>n
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: east, south.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e
Path Between the Mountains
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>wim 0
cha wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves east.
A hungry warg leaves east.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>k *orc*
They aren't here.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>e

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>k *orc*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>d

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your head extremely hard and shatters it.
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On a Rocky Hill
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: south, west, down.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

o~ CW HP:Wounded *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Wounded>
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your right leg very hard.

o~ CW HP:Bad *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>flee

*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o~ CW HP:Bad *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Bad>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A mountain goat has arrived from the west.

o~ CW HP:Bad>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A mountain goat has arrived from the east.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
99/429 hits and 50/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Bad>s
k *orc*
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
k *orc*
Trail Around the Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>k *orc*
You pound *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Trail Around the Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Draaz the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves west.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, west.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Trail Around the Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>score
54/429 hits and 38/152 moves.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>buf
[cha mood wimpy]
[get engraved pack]
[wield engraved]
[put warhammer pack]
Ok.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You get an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>



>Tactical Retreat!



## Draaz view #############################################################################
Had been fighting Sardaukar with my Mda a few times around noc,
where he kept on handing my precious ass to me over and over.
which is is fine by me, i like my ass like it is.. My own! 
but i wanted to win..!
#########################################################################################
#########################################################################################

* CRW HP:Fine>w
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, [west].
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES E A S T.

* CRW HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Tragikomix narrates 'ROX'

You see:
   - a track of a hungry warg leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).

WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

   - two tracks of a cockroach leading east (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Orc* leading west (done less than 3 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the east (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Orc* leading east (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Orc* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

* CRW>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 461/461 hps, 40/40 mana, and 161/161 move
s.}.
461/461 hits, 40/40 mana, and 161/161 moves.

* CRW>stat
OB: 146%, DB: 37%, PB: 20%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 18,103 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,426. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength

* CRW>
The slide is OPENED from the OTHER side.

* CRW>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

* CRW>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right leg extremely hard and tickles
it.
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard.

* CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* closes the slide.

* CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>C
flee
It's already closed!

* CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Trail
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>
A cockroach panics, and attempts to flee.
A cockroach LEAVES E A S T.

* CRW HP:Fine>w
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

* CRW HP:Fine>kk

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES E A S T.

* CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

* CRW HP:Fine>e

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

* CRW HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

* CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>flee
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.

* CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

* CRW HP:Fine>w

Miler narrates 'chaps, check my equipment... dunno which room at kraken i
died, but was one of them'

* CRW HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

* CRW HP:Fine>kk
bash  $target
bash  $target
bash  $target
They aren't here.
Suddenly, a dark and somber mist invades the sky. Your heart blackens with
hope!

o CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
bash  $target
You don't see any *orc* here.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES W E S T.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CRW HP:Fine>w
bash  $target
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

o CRW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *orc* here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
kk
Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

o CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash
w
kk
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES E A S T.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Fine>
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
kk
Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CRW HP:Fine>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES E A S T.

o CRW HP:Fine>kk
w
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CRW HP:Fine>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Fine>e
A Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>kk
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Fine>s
kk
bash
Winding Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Fine>
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>o CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz
 Orc*:Hurt>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

o CRW HP:Fine *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* grins evilly, showing his teeth.

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Inactivity timeout postponed...
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, 
and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES E A S T.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Hurt>e
kk
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Steep Path To Mountain
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: west, up.

o CRW HP:Hurt>
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o CRW HP:Hurt *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CRW HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>w
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Wounded>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Wounded>d


*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CRW HP:Wounded>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* quickly approaches, trying to pound yo
u.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CRW HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CRW HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>w
d

No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CRW HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for y
our life!
You flee head over heels.
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>w

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>d

A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Wounded>
A Small Crossing
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: south, up.

o CRW HP:Wounded>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded>kk
kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded>o boulders
Ok.

o CRW HP:Wounded>u
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Wounded>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded>e
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>n
A Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o CRW HP:Wounded>s
Winding Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard.

o CRW HP:Wounded *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>w
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>e
s
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

o CRW HP:Wounded>
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded>w
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Wounded>d


Tragikomix narrates 'nice dudes'

o CRW HP:Wounded>
A Small Crossing
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: south, (west), up.

o CRW HP:Wounded>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sc

Saving Draaz.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 163/461 hps, 29/40 ma
na, and 128/160 moves.}.
163/461 hits, 29/40 mana, and 128/160 moves.
A hawk LEAVES W E S T.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
A Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>tr sardaukar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
A hungry warg LEAVES E A S T.

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You bleed from open wounds.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
A Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.


You stop tracking your victim.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Path to the Mountains
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
s
Path to the Mountains
Exits: east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Path to the Mountains
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left foot ext
remely hard and shatters
it.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
A Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Path to the Mountains
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
w
Path to the Mountains
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Sloping Ground
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 124/461 hps, 32/40 mana, and 126/160 moves.}.
124/461 hits, 32/40 mana, and 126/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Path to the Mountains
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
They aren't here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right leg and tickles it.
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body very hard.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES E A S T.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Path to the Mountains
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
kk
e
Path to the Mountains
Exits: east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Path Between the Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
e
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: east, west, up.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Trail Around the Mountain
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Trail Around the Mountain
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Rolling Hills
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Rolling Hills
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter
it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pounds your left hand.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
kk
Rolling Hills
kk
Rolling Hills
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>bash
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>s
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>kk
bash
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

####### Here i lose him and i track him to Zoc.. ######


Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Angmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail End
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Terash narrates 'who uya kill'

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e

A hungry warg sits down and rests.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail End
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Angmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>kk
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>ag
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
kk
Angmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to sm
ite him.
A Zaugurz officer LEAVES W E S T.
A Zaugurz soldier LEAVES W E S T.
A Zaugurz soldier LEAVES W E S T.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flee
You will attempt to flee!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>ye hmpf
Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 108/461 hps, 28/40 mana, and 78/160 moves.}.
108/461 hits, 28/40 mana, and 78/160 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Angmarian Trail

n
You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz officer, a Zaugurz soldier, and a Zaugurz soldier are here.

You stop scouting.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Trail End
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A hungry warg is resting here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
A Zaugurz officer barely crushes your right hand and tickles it.
You smite a Zaugurz officer's left arm extremely hard.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a Zaugurz officer:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a Zaugurz officer:Fine>flee

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a Zaugurz officer:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Angmarian Trail
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, west.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a Zaugurz soldier:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Zaugurz officer joins a Zaugurz soldier's fight.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot a Zaugurz soldier:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
High Ridge
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
High Ridge
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 78/461 hps, 29/40 mana, and 61/160 moves.}.
78/461 hits, 29/40 mana, and 61/160 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You bleed from open wounds.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>s
High on a Mountainside
Exits: north, up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cs
c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cs
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>c 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cs
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 106/461 hps, 0/40 mana, and 64/160 moves.}.
106/461 hits, 0/40 mana, and 64/160 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>n
High Ridge
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>n
High Ridge
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>n
e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, south, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>e
Trail End
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen>w
s
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here aggressively.
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash you.
You smite a Zaugurz soldier's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a Zaugurz soldier:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your l

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen a Zaugurz soldier:Hurt>flee
A Zaugurz orc scout LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
Angmarian Trail
On the ground, there are three rings.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 108/461 hps, 0/40 mana, and 41/160 moves.}.
108/461 hits, 0/40 mana, and 41/160 moves.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your right hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kk
You're already fighting!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES D O W N.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Narrow Pass
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kk
They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>n
n
n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kk
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>e
n
Angmarian Trail
On the ground, there are three rings.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kk
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>w
n
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>kk
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>e
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>w
Angmarian Trail
There are three rings here.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>u
It is tiresome to walk up this mountain.
A Mountainside
Exits: north, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>n
Ridge Above a Trail
Exits: south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>s
d

A Mountainside
Exits: north, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Angmarian Trail
You see three rings on the ground.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s

Hark narrates 'also tgc mw and morningshar'

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 74/461 hps, 1/40 mana, and 18/160 moves.}.
74/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 18/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
A Narrow Pass
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 77/461 hps, 2/4
0 mana, and 21/160 moves.}.
77/461 hits, 2/40 mana, and 21/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
An orkish patrol-leader LEAVES N O R T H.
An orc-soldier LEAVES N O R T H.
An orc-soldier LEAVES N O R T H.
An orc-soldier LEAVES N O R T H.
An orc-soldier LEAVES N O R T H.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the north.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 78/461 hps, 2/40 mana, and 23/160 moves.}.

#### I REGG SOME.. #####

Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 96/461 hps, 9/40 mana, and 52/160 moves.}.
96/461 hits, 9/40 mana, and 52/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Tragikomix narrates 'that was something'

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ye fool! die and die horribly!
Ok.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cs

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...


*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Sard
aukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kk
kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>kk
kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
kk
They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n

Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Angmarian Trail
You see three rings on the ground.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
A barefoot goblin pads silently over the stone.
Exits: east, south, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here at Angmarian Trail!'

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
A barefoot goblin pads silently over the stone.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s

A Zaugurz orc scout lightly pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You smite a Zaugurz orc scout's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>No way! You are fighting
 for your life!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Angmarian Trail
You see three rings on the ground.
Exits: east, south, up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty bat is lying here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>tr sardaukar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.


*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

You stop searching.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left hand extremely hard and shatters
it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kk
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
A Narrow Pass
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>s
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Dangerous Mountains
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cs
c 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

sc
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>#   {report} now aliases {emote has 36/461 hps, 
1/40 mana, and 34/160 moves.}.
36/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 34/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 36/461 hps, 1/40 mana, and 34/160 moves.}.
36/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 34/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
High Pass
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Junction
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Tragikomix narrates 'i bob stone bridge'
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 37/461 hps, 1/40 mana, and 32/160 moves.}.
37/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 32/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 38/461 hps, 1/40 mana, and 32/160 moves.}.
38/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 32/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
Tragikomix narrates 'then oer rock'
OB: 149%, DB: 34%, PB: 20%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 17,809 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,426. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm.
- a light wound at the body.
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- a deep wound at the right arm.




###### I REGG SOME #######
# then i head east again..          #
..
.
You begin to see some clouds.


o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Tragikomix narrates 'gogo'
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>dism
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg LEAVES N O R T H.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ri warg
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e

A hawk has arrived from the north.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Trail
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, (west).

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Trail
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Trail
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.
The ground no longer feels frosty.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>n
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 46/461 hps, 4/40 mana, and 26/160 moves.}.
46/461 hits, 4/40 mana, and 26/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 46/461 hps, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.}.
46/461 hits, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 46/461 hps, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.}.
46/461 hits, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Dried Out Lake
Exits: east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 47/461 hps, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.}.
47/461 hits, 4/40 mana, and 27/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
e
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>dism
You stop riding a hungry warg.

o CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>ri warg
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
s
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
Winding Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>d

A Small Crossing
Exits: south, (west), up.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>s
A Narrow Trail
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An experienced orkish scout is looking for tracks on the ground.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 46/461 hps, 6/40 mana, and 26/160 moves.}.
46/461 hits, 6/40 mana, and 26/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 34%, PB: 20%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 17,809 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,426. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm.
- a light wound at the body.
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- a deep wound at the right arm.
- strength

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Draaz                - A Narrow Trail

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 47/461 hps, 6/40 mana, and 29/160 moves.}.

##### I REGG SOME  MORE #######

98/461 hits, 1/40 mana, and 106/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>st
n
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Narrow Trail
Exits: north, south.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
u
A Small Crossing
Exits: south, (west), up.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Winding Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>tr sardaukar
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Inactivity timeout postponed...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west
 (done less than 3 hours ago).

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Small Crossing
Exits: north, east, west.

You stop tracking your victim.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter
it.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for 
your life!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
A hungry warg LEAVES W E S T.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
Winding Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
A Trail
Exits: east, down.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Winding Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kk
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>kk
You're already fighting!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES W E S T.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
kk

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Winding Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>ye hmpf =P
Ok.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 53/461 hps, 2/40 mana, and 102/160 moves.}.
53/461 hits, 2/40 mana, and 102/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Dried Out Lake
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
An orkish patrol-leader LEAVES E A S T.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Old Path
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Old Path
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 55/461 hps, 3/40 mana, and 99/160 moves.}.
55/461 hits, 3/40 mana, and 99/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 55/461 hps, 3/40 mana, and 100/160 moves.}.
55/461 hits, 3/40 mana, and 100/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 34%, PB: 20%, Armour: 79%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 17,809 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,426. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the left arm.
- a light wound at the body.
- a deep wound at the right hand.
- a deep wound at the right arm.
- strength

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has 56/461 hps, 3/40 mana, and 101/160 moves.}.
56/461 hits, 3/40 mana, and 101/160 moves.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
A Trail
Exits: east, south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Old Path
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w
Dried Out Lake
Exits: east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Old Path
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>w

An orkish patrol-leader LEAVES vv S O U T H vv.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Dried Out Lake
Exits: east.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>e
Old Path
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>s
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk

You swiftly dodge *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pound you. 
 (*gasps* im a deffense smiter! nodself)
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter
it.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>bash
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
kk

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>n
kk
Old Path
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>bash
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>s
kk
bash
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES W E S T.
YOUR VICTIM HAS DISAPPEARED!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Small Crossing
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
Exits: north, east, west.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Bash what or whom?

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk

*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s body.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him
.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Sardaukar!'

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful an orkish patrol-leader:Hea
lthy>kk
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful an orkish patrol-leader:Hea
lthy>kk

A hungry warg LEAVES N O R T H.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

o CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>kk
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
You approach *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to smite him.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters
it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>kk
You're already fighting!
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* LEAVES N O R T H.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>kk
They aren't here.
Diamonium has arrived from the east riding a hungry warg.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has arrived from the north.
Diamonium LEAVES W E S T riding a hungry warg.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>kk
You smite *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg and
shatters it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

o CRW HP:Awful Mana:Icy *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>bash
Diamonium has arrived from the west riding a hungry warg.
(Dia wanted some wps.. PAH.. hmpfh.. what a madafakaa.. but i cant complain=P)
Shrouds of dark clouds roll in above you, blotting out the skies.
You bleed from open wounds.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Diamonium smiles viciously. 
(i was just waiting for Dia to steal my kill..  )
(but he just stood there smiling like a snaga.. =P)
An orkish patrol-leader slashes *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot hard
and shatters it.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.

#   $xpToLevelOld is now set to {18655}.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* doesn't recover from your bash; he is dead.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You gained some renown in this battle!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry.
*Sardaukar the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
###################################################
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a sable pouch
the scalp of Elestir
a gem-inlaid knife (brand new)
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a jade bracelet
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (used)
a shining pair of vambraces (used)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a black amulet
an old length of iron chain
an icy ring
a ruby ring
a black warg fur (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
##########################################


<<   <   01  02  03  

2003/01/22 17:40, Elestir:  Rated: Average 
So you were 2 ologs, 3 uruks in tall orc, 3 bns outside and called for more orcs? Didn't know I am that scary...

Accusing the other one of 'defending behind bullshit' is pretty low, but fits well to your whining attitude.

2003/01/22 19:24, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Elestir we were 2 ologs in tall with NOONE ELSE IN TALL ORC but you instantly came with 6 others, we called for orcs to come since u always freaking overkill cuz you're a wimpy pelf!

Don't change the facts dude.

2003/01/22 20:42, Evan:   
Well first David :) Last time i fought you 1 on 1 you ran wounded
whimping out thought its a couple of months back.
Im not saying im an experienced pk'er. But im useally caple of staying alive for whats its worth.

Dev, 6 ppl for 2 ologs + mobs at tall. Well i would not call that overkill i would say 3 ppl for the ologs since your where one, 2 extra cause of mobs(2 demons +tall-pack) and then 1 more for any surprise. Unless the group plays risky. Its alot of exits in and fast to get support.


2003/01/22 20:43, Evan:   
Sorry dev i misread part of the post, seems it was 7 ppl, so 2 ppl for nasty surprises.

2003/01/23 01:43, Elestir:  Rated: Average 
Deva, when I was told about the orcs, I was still ABR.

2003/01/23 14:05, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Whatever Elestir.

2003/01/25 11:15, David: 
nod, i probably ran from some noob on wounded.. and i bet there was noone else around..

<<   <   01  02  03  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Adaric, Ainagul, Aldweth, Apu, Axel, Beleghir, Bornack, Breaux, Devastator, 
Dragoth, Dreag, Durcano, Edvard, Epstein, Fero, Gamli, Gray, Hate, Jeakoth, 
Johannes, Kanoryn, Moortek, Naga, Ochra, One, Othmar, Pilois, Plancy, Rayden, 
Razoor, Shakh, Snoochy, Swork, Tahkr, Thoren, Tiamat, Trobo, Wyrm, Zhuk 
 Good Azazello, Durandir, Grunge, Kaool, Merlin, Minsc, Toe 
 Average Elestir, Zomb 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back