Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Against all odds (Mordak)comments   back
  
(15 ratings and 8516 hits. Posted 2003/02/28)
## Log starts with us going Moria, I was going to teach him some basic-knowledge about it...


Mordak is an adult male Orc.
Mordak Redeye is in an excellent condition.
Mordak Redeye is using: 
<wielded>            the great black scimitar (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a shining breastplate (brand new)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks

o CW>'open rack
l
Ok.

o CW>
Torture Chamber
A malicious orc torturer is limping around the room.
Azorg is standing here (shrouded).

o CW>
The one-eyed orc looks you and your group over.
The one-eyed orc unlocks the rack.
The one-eyed orc opens the rack.

o CW>North
st
A Steeply Descending Passage
Exits: (south), down.
The gravel below your feet loosens, shifting slightly.. Suddenly, you lose
your balance and crash to the cave floor below.
A Small Cave
Azorg is sitting here (shrouded).

o CW HP:Fine>
You stand up.

o CW HP:Fine>sa stand
Ok.

o CW HP:Fine>

Azorg clambers on his feet.

o CW HP:Fine>East
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of water on the ground.
Exits: south, west.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

## Znap, we move Moria east-gate.

* CW HP:Fine>
Threshold of Moria
*Azylic the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*, *up*.

The Great Gates
*Guido the Dnadan Man* is resting here.
Exits: (west), *down*.

## We fight this man, he fled east prolly into lorien so we come back here...

* CW HP:Fine>Up
The Great Gates
Azorg is standing here.
Exits: (west), *down*.

* CW HP:Fine>sc
447/464 hits, 60/60 mana, and 54/159 moves.

* CW HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from below (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from below (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from below (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Man* leading down (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading down (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading down (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Man* leading west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west (done less than 6 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from below (done less than 7 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Man* coming from below (done less than 10 hours ago).

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

## Elf went inside, let's go inside and close exits behind us...

o CW HP:Fine>close exit
You put all your weight against the greatdoor, trying to close it.

Azorg begins some strange incantations...

Azorg utters the words 'bfzahp ay bfugtizgg'
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

Azorg tries to help the greatdoor's movement as it closes.

o CW HP:Fine>Ok.

## We track him inside, and this is what we find...

o CW>
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW>464/464 hits, 60/60 mana, and 138/159 moves.

o CW>East
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

East
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the east.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CW>
Fallen Arch
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.   ## Noo, not Tiamat...he know's Moria...
*Azylic the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Dagon the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

## We spam around some hiding etc, thinking of what area we should fight them in when...

Gently Sloping Roadway
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Fine>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 1 hour ago).
   - a track of an orkish warrior leading west (done less than 4 hours ago).
   - a track of an orkish warrior leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the west (done less than 5 hours ago).

*Erebos the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.  ## Noooo, not Erebos, he also knows it...
*Brbla the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Olo the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.


Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You stop searching.
*Erebos the Dwarf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>West
South

You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

! CW HP:Fine *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Fine *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>*Olo the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!
You flee head over heels.
You are inside.

o CW HP:Fine>East
You are inside.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

o CW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>flee
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Fine Someone:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Someone utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Someone makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
Someone cleaves your body extremely hard.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>East
Someone cleaves your body extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Someone utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Someone makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>East

You flee head over heels.
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You are inside.
Someone quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>
Someone quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You barely slash Someone's body and tickle it.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
You are inside.
Someone lightly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>
Someone tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Something lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the north.
Someone barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South

Someone fails to hit you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>South
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
Something joins Someone's fight.
Someone joins Someone's fight.
Something hits your right foot very hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Someone:Healthy>wi sword

You flee head over heels.
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You stop using something.
You confidently wield something, looking very evil-minded.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>South
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>South
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>South
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the north.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>West
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>North
You are inside.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You hear some apparently rather far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>h
cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

stat
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>OB: 99%, DB: 8%, PB: 59%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,639,863 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right foot.
- noquit
- poison (type: arachnia).
- blindness
- novoid
- panic
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>t azorg arachniad
Ok.

You feel sleepy.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'shit'
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>tell Azorg blind
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You hear some apparently very far noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'jag e w gate'                ## I am west-gate

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
249/464 hits, 2/56 mana, and 102/153 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'kom?'                           ## Come?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg lp omkring     ## Run around
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
252/464 hits, 3/56 mana, and 108/153 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sc
252/464 hits, 3/56 mana, and 108/153 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg jag ser ingenting  ## I can't see shit!
Ok.

#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'jag provar ppna?'      ## I try open it?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg vet inte vars jag r  ## No clue where I am
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg g drigrn  ## Leave that place
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg dom jagar dig  ## They prolly hunting you (because they aint on my ass)
Ok.

#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'ska jag springa e gate d?'  ## Should I run e-gate?


score

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>263/464 hits, 6/53 mana, and 127/152 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Azorg spring bara omkring  ## Just run around
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Azorg jag hittar dig sen  ## I find you later
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'giggel'

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Your limbs are becoming cold and heavy, your eyelids close.
You go to sleep.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>stat
OB: 61%, DB: -69%, PB: 96%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,639,863 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- poison (type: arachnia).
- a light wound at the right foot.
- noquit
- blindness
- novoid
- panic
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>wa
You wake, and sit up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>st
You stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.  ## FINALLY!

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>tell Azorg kom w-gate  ## Meet me w-gate
Ok.

## Znap...I moved w-gate

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>West
Inside Durin's Gate
Exits: east, south, [west].

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'sprang fel'                   ## I ran wrong...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

East
Moving up the slope is really hard.
On the Great Stairway
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Ruined Plaza
Exits: south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>South
A Bend in the Underground Road
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, south, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.  ## FUUUCK, why don't ya get all moria-rats here!?!?
*Farok the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Zaber the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Farok the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Zaber the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* smites your left leg extremely hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>North
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
East-West Tunnel
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>North
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Intersection of Four Ways
The corpse of an eyeless snake is lying here.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
The corpse of a packrat is lying here.
A small white snake slithers along the ground.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Zaber the Half-Elf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* skillfully draws the Hammer of Belegost.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Farok the Dwarf*:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Farok the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Farok the Dwarf*:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Farok the Dwarf*:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Farok the Dwarf*:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.
You flee head over heels.
A Dark Road
Exits: north, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>North
North
A Dark Road
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>North
A Dark Road
Exits: north, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
The Mines of Khulakal
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>East
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Mines of Khulakal
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Up
Narrow Walk
Exits: east, west.
The drowsiness completely overwhelms you.
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>In your dreams, or what?

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>wa
You can't wake up!

## Perfect timing! *stare*

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>cw
cha m wimpy
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sc
217/464 hits, 1/56 mana, and 30/156 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
OB: 75%, DB: -43%, PB: 105%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,639,813 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sleep
- novoid
- a light wound at the body.
- noquit
- poison (type: arachnia).
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot.
- strength

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You feel less tired.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You slash *Zaber the Half-Elf*'s left foot hard and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* removes a great warsword.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* binds an ancient dwarven shield on his arm.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You hear some apparently close noise coming from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Mines of Khulakal
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: north, east, west.

## Znap, I run a few rooms...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
Durin's Way
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
Durin's Way
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* LEAVES E A S T.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
The Cavern Crossroads
*Azylic the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Mordak               - The Cavern Crossroads

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Down
You swiftly dodge *Tiamat the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Tiamat the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>Down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
Durin's Way
Exits: [north], east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Znap, I run around looking for Azorg, I really need 'remove poison'

#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'battle pit'

#   $reply is now set to {Azorg} [local]
Azorg tells you 'ironbars'

## Some more running...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 78%, DB: -14%, PB: 108%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,639,813 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- novoid
- a light wound at the body.
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot.
- strength

## Aha, poison gone now...

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell Azorg giftet r borta nu
Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the west.

o CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
228/464 hits, 13/60 mana, and 45/159 moves.
*Farok the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

*Khazdul the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
Your body turns numb as the poison speeds to your brain!  ## Just what I needed...*snore*
You slash *Khazdul the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickle it.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>East
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Farok the Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Khazdul the Dwarf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
A Traversing Passage
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
Exits: north, east.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>
An orkish warrior quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow an orkish warrior:Healthy>East
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow an orkish warrior:Healthy>flee
North
A lurg leader joins an orkish warrior's fight.
You flee head over heels.
A Traversing Passage
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>North
Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>Alas, you cannot go that way...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>West
*Khazdul the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>North

*Khazdul the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*Farok the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Zaber the Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.

## Znap, more panic...I try run around some....

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>North
Durin's Way
*Azylic the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You bleed from open wounds.
You feel sleepy.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>g flask backpack
quaff flask

*Azylic the Half-Elf* LEAVES E A S T.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Azylic the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>East

*Azylic the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>East
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
Durin's Way
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

## Znap, I spammed east-gate...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
East
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.  ## Ohh, they left it open...thats nice

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
East
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: (east), west.  ## This is also open, how NICE!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).  ## This one also! YEAH!!

## Two of those are delayed doors...SCARY when you are chased...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>East
The Great Gates
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
Exits: (west), down.
You begin to see some clouds.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Down
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

## I spam Redhorn instantly, draughting my way through it...

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Znap

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Znap

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>East
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>West
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of water on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>op looserocks
Ok.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>North
Mountain Trail
There is a lot of water on the ground.
Exits: [east], (south).

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Weak>call
You call for the rockface to be opened.
You bleed from open wounds.
Your limbs are becoming cold and heavy, your eyelids close.
You go to sleep.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed rockface.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>wa
You wake, and sit up.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>st
You stand up.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>call
You call for the rockface to be opened.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>East
A Cave Entrance
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
Exits: north, (west).

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Exhausted>
Gumak the Uruk-hai closes the stonedoor.
Gumak the Uruk-hai locks the stonedoor.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>rem shoes
wear boots
You stop using a pair of snowshoes.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>stat
You wear a pair of iron-shod boots on your feet.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>OB: 80%, DB: 27%, PB: 109%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,639,813 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- poison (type: arachnia).
- novoid
- noquit
- a deep wound at the body.
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot.
- strength

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Fainting>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

## I guide Azorg in moria, telling him what dirs to go etc (I cut it out it's all in swedish)

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
126/451 hits, 8/56 mana, and 36/155 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You bleed from open wounds.
The drowsiness completely overwhelms you.
You feel very sleepy... zzzzzz

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Weak>wa
You can't wake up!

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
127/451 hits, 1/56 mana, and 18/155 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>who leg
Legends
-------
      Armagoth The Dreadful Uruk-Hai Warrior 
      Mochomurka Ukrutny, Balrog Slayer, King of Numenor  (Linkless)
      Azorg Groza 
      Mordak Redeye 
      Moortek very very Evil 

6 players on.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
140/451 hits, 6/56 mana, and 40/155 moves.

## Time passes...

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You feel less tired.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 84%, DB: -39%, PB: 112%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,639,813 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 86. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body.
- a light wound at the right foot.
- strength

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
164/451 hits, 19/60 mana, and 89/158 moves.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>wa
st
You wake, and sit up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You stand up.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l
A Cave Entrance
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* is standing here.                         ## Bahh, call it unfair odds =/
*Erebos the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Brbla the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Olo the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Farok the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Azylic the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*Lowanda the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
Gumak the Uruk-hai crushes *Zaber the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Zaber the Half-Elf* pounds Gumak the Uruk-hai's right hand extremely hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Tiamat the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Olo the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Erebos the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot very hard.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>North
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dol Guldur orc lightly slashes *Zaber the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles
it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Khazdul the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Khazdul the Dwarf* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You try to flee, but cannot!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Erebos the Dwarf*:Healthy>
Your head stops stinging.
You flee head over heels.
A Guardroom
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
An orc-guard from Dol Guldur is on patrol here.
Exits: east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East
Tunnel under the Mountain
Exits: east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East
Under the Mountain
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East
East
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Kennel
A large grizzled orc bares his yellow teeth at the sight of you.
Exits: [south], west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>North
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>North
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>West
Tunnel Bend
Exits: north, east, west.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>North
North
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, [east], south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>North
A Low Tunnel
Exits: north, east, south.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Torture Chamber
A malicious orc torturer is limping around the room.
Exits: south, [down].

dd rack

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>#   $doorname is now set to {rack} [local]
pick rack
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open rack          ## SERIOUSLY, this was not even a fast pick by me, it felt like 5 minutes damnit!
North
The lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
A Steeply Descending Passage
Exits: (south), down.
The gravel below your feet loosens, shifting slightly.. Suddenly, you lose
your balance and crash to the cave floor below.
A Small Cave

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>East
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>st
You stand up.

## Phew, lets hope they wont come coz redhorn EATS moves...

East

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A Mountain Summit
A huge white bear is here, glaring fiercely at you.
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>West
A Mountain Face
*Khazdul the Dwarf* is standing here.  ## Hi...
Exits: north, east, west, down.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>West

West
A Mountain Summit
A huge white bear is here, glaring fiercely at you.
*Azylic the Half-Elf* is standing here.  ## ...Hello
Exits: east, south, west, down.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>West
A Mountain Ridgeline
*Olo the Half-Elf* is standing here.  ## ... and Bye!
Exits: north, east, south, west.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>West
A Mountain Ridgeline
Exits: east, down.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Down
A Mountain Face
Exits: east, up, down.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Down
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: east, south, up.

## Znap, I spam through Redhorn once again...

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>West

## Znap

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>North

## Znap

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Znap, I arrive on the other side of Redhorn with all of em on my tail...So I spam non-stop to Dark Tower.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Znap...on Mid-abr...

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>North
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## Outside Ohurk...

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

## At crossing west of Dark Tower

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting Mount:Tired>g flask backpack
quaff flask
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>East
Your mount refuses to follow your orders!

## Znap

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow Mount:Slow>North
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: [north], *east*, south, west.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow Mount:Slow>call
You call for the door to be opened.

* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow Mount:Slow>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed door.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The door is opened from the other side.

* CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>North
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), (up), (down).

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A hungry warg LEAVES D O W N.
A hungry warg LEAVES D O W N.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Down
Dank Dungeon
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>West
Barracks
A beer barrel has been left here.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A large sack is on the ground.
Exits: east, west, (down).

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A hungry warg sits down and rests.

## Hell, this place is not safe vs 9 pukes...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>East
Dank Dungeon
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead warg
A hungry warg starts following you.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Up
Dark Tower
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
Exits: [south], (up), (down).
A hungry warg has arrived from below.
A hungry warg has arrived from below.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>'open
Ok.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>South

A brown-skinned Orc looks you over.
A brown-skinned Orc unlocks the door.
A brown-skinned Orc opens the door.

o CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), *east*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

* CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>r
ride
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

## I run NOC...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>West
A Tunnel Bend
Exits: [north], east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open exit
North
close exit

The lock finally yields to your skill.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Ok.

o CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Damp Cave
Exits: (south), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Ok.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Weak>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Anzka narrates 'Zaber DT'                ## Told ya it wasnt safe! =P

## About 5 minutes later, after guiding Azorg out of Moria the friends are re-united!!!

You hear a *click* in a lock.

The stoneblock is opened from the other side.

Azorg has arrived from the south.

Azorg smiles viciously.

## You might wonder how many draughts I had? This is how this adventure ended:

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>l in pack
backpack (used) : 
four flasks of orkish draught

## And right before we left OOC in the first place, I thought...
## ..."I need draughts...you never know what could happen"
## so I let Azorg mix 12 for me...and we left via rack...

cast 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

.../ Mordak


2003/02/28 16:27, Mordak: 
The whole log would be prefered to read, but I't would take ages to read (though, you can never experience my adrenaline rush by reading, you have to escape like this on your own...)

2003/02/28 16:45, Bok: 
ooo, damn nice getaway!!!

2003/02/28 16:46, Dragth:  Rated: Superb 
did a nice escape also, got it logged but its longer, used 2 vellums, all draughts, like 2 heal scrolls and still i was bad in ooc, when pukes charged.

I had mordak in phone a while after this, he still had some adrenaline i think haha.

very nice escape, lucky you newbies like zaber and erebos cant kill a sleeping orc!

2003/02/28 16:50, Poukramm:  Rated: Good 
Well done!
You shouldn't have live if those greedy pukes had sent 1, just one to close greatdoor at the very first beginning, and stay there. They just all too sure they'll be able to spam you around whole arda and get you moveless, as usual.

2003/02/28 16:58, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Nice. Still think is should be in other logs! *whine whine* =)))

2003/02/28 17:04, Dragth:  Rated: Superb 
i think not, its a great escapelog, with pk involving. other logs is for logs that not are so special! and if i sent this log, i would like it to be rated.

2003/02/28 17:25, Fankil: 
Wonderful.

2003/02/28 17:33, stu:   
I hate draughts :)

2003/02/28 17:36, Cagim:Rated: Awful 
It's not suppose to be like that, defencechar with 500 draughts and you're nokill! that just sucks.

2003/02/28 17:52, Bjrn: 
You left out the most important! Where the fuck in Moria were you?

2003/02/28 17:54, Mordak: 
Believe me, I was all over the place =P

2003/02/28 17:57, Poukramm:  Rated: Good 
He's not nokill! It's just mistakes from the pukes.

2003/02/28 18:04, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Mordak is far from nokill (anyone is killable) but this log rocked ass :) nice going :p

2003/02/28 18:08, Milzok:Rated: Superb 
And very much skills too. Sure he got luck also, but damn its nice. And Durandir, this is a great log wich u should see then it belongs here... Nice escape!!

2003/02/28 18:24, Rain: 
Get some antidotes to go along with those hojillion draughts?

2003/02/28 18:47, Horus:Rated: Superb 
Supreme Escape log !

2003/02/28 19:12, Sardotjen:   
No such thing as good luck, not with theese kind of players involved...Well maybe bad luck, but never good luck. More plain skill i would say.

2003/02/28 19:17, Alantir: 
How can you have bad luck if there's no good luck?.. Isn't your bad luck, good luck for your enemy? :)

2003/02/28 19:34, Mordak: 
Look at the next log you ppl that talks about luck...=P

2003/02/28 21:16, Vaab:  Rated: Superb 
ROFL!!!!! That HAS to be humiliating to pukes! You have 9 and cannot even kill one orc, THAT is sad!

Retitle this the Great Escape or something :P

2003/02/28 23:06, Vecna:  Rated: Superb 
I'm nokill (unless I'm on mountain terrain).

2003/03/01 13:02, Azorg:  Rated: Superb 
This was some good stuff! I was kinda excited myself haha

2003/03/01 13:09, Woti:   
Ehhe cute, very good escape. When i got to the part with erebos+the usual gang *spit* then I thought you're toast :P Ohh pukes pukes :)

2003/03/01 16:04, Naga: 
God, i wished I could type faster, you passed me quite some times, and just couldn't hit fast enough :(

2003/03/01 16:07, Aschit: 
Wow, I saw that many pukes and wondered wtf an orc warrior was doing tbad.

2003/03/01 16:22, Naga: 
Tbad? What gave you that idea?

ERmh, Mordak you edited this log? I thought E gate was blocked, and when we got there, it had been broken..

2003/03/01 23:06, Tempus:  Rated: Superb 
Gasp!
Powerpukes ?
Gasp!

2003/03/01 23:42, Drakmar:   
were the pukes going to wait for everyone then bash him while sleeping in hopes of autokill? or did they decide to just stare at you like a dumb olog?

2003/03/03 10:32, Ostoher:   
Its silly how this log gets 5 star because people simply don't rate and I don't blame them either.

2003/03/03 10:33, Ling: 
To Naga: Greatgates are noblock.. or you meant the gate w of greatgate?

2003/03/03 13:01, Gray: 
Ostoher: yeps, rating system is rather poor... As I suggested some time ago: add one more option between 'average' and 'good' - smth like 'ok', and merge 'awful' and 'poor' into 'bad'.

2003/03/04 10:40, Nacs: 
Shit log! happens everyday!

2003/03/04 11:15, Gillida: 
I can feel the adrenaline running through my veines just reading this. Nice escape.

2003/03/04 22:46, Naga: 
For noblock gates they kind of don't want to open quite well *poke*

it doesn't say 'it's impossible', but it just won't open if blocked

2003/03/06 21:05, Durandir:  Rated: Good 
Humm, it really should take more to get a 5 star log.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Amras, Antar, Devastator, Dragth, Horus, Milzok, Tempus, Vaab, Vecna 
 Good Durandir, Poukramm, Shagrath, Sookoll 
 Average Zomb 
 Poor  
 Awful Cagim 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back