Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Shopping Trip (Fella)comments   back
  
(32 ratings and 7336 hits. Posted 2003/08/01)
**The story begins like this: I wanted to roam the pleasant streets of Tharbad and do some shopping,
but met a nasty elf named Saralin, who tried to overcharge me for my groceries (I guess I didn’t
meet the dress code).  We all know these salesmen are like cockroaches, so it was no surprise 
when suddenly 3 more appeared.  They must have wanted all the commission to themselves, because they
 attacked me viciously.  Feeling pressured, I sought some help:


Start logging: 31.07.2003 20:05

*~ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
who blackBlack Númenóreans
-----------------
      Fella the Rookie Mage of the Black Shadow Clan 
      Ramangth the Iron Chancellor 
      Ezmodius the Black Númenórean Rider 
      Ghandi the Pickpocket of Black Shadow Clan 
      Toothless the Black Númenórean Sage 

7 players on.

**I see that one of my Clanmates is on.  I'll start here.
tell ghandi hobbit man dwarf saralin tbadOk.

tell ghandi man is cit, dwarf is notOk.

Ghandi tells you 'im moria'

rep 
tell Ghandi dohOk.


Ramangth narrates 'dwafr'
**Aha! Another mighty mage is on, I wonder where he could be?

Ramangth narrates 'go in baker?'
**This means two things!  He's in Tharbad, and he ain't alone!  I run back into town in an
attempt to join forces (it’s not fun shopping alone).  The roac...I mean pukes try to stop us!
We have to withdraw to the parking lot and make some plans.  Our shopping must be 
completed, and it will take a team effort to find everything on our list.

**Sitting in the car outside....
Prist is resting here.
Ramangth is resting here.

Ramangth says: siege is watching em


say saralin
emote stutters: saralin
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say killed something in grocer
emote stutters: killed something in grocer
Ok.

Prist says: ump

Ramangth says: grocer doesn't load key right?
**We chat as we make sure we have enough credit for our purchases.
store fireballcast 'store' fireball
You start to concentrate...

Prist shakes his head.

You stored it.

say dunno
Ramangth says: well rover has key anyways.
emote stutters: dunno
Prist says: argh


say sneaker man sneaker hobbit too
emote stutters: sneaker man sneaker hobbit too
Ok.

Prist giggles.

Prist says: crap


say and pounder man right?
emote stutters: and pounder man right?
Ok.

say hobbit just runs around
emote stutters: hobbit just runs around
Ok.


Ramangth says: einar saralin rover in group


Ramangth says: then saw hobbit

say seems sneaker man too! 
emote stutters: seems sneaker man too
Ok.


Ramangth says: hrm de durm

Ramangth utters the word 'store'


! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

Prist utters the word 'store'
**We must have quite a good credit rating...look what they are going to let us spend!

OB: 43%, DB: 3%, PB: 57%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 426,822 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 5. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- stored spell fireball.
- novoid
- shroud
- a light wound at the body.
- armour
- a light wound at the right arm.
- stored spell fireball.
- shield

say hmm
emote stutters: hmm
Ok.

say is lightning up?
emote stutters: is lightning up?
Ramangth shakes his head.

pout
Ah, don't take it so hard.

say that could be a nice surprise for them
emote stutters: that could be a nice surprise for them

Ramangth says: fella got storeds?

nod
You nod solemnly.

say 2xfball
emote stutters: 2xfball
Ok.

Ramangth says: sweet

! CW>
say target?emote stutters: target?
Ok.

Ramangth says: saralin

Prist says: i need mana

Prist says: 2 kills

Prist says: then i can rent

grin
You grin evilly.

Ramangth says: i'm full

Prist says: down 20 mana

Ramangth says: lets go?

say down 13 here
emote stutters: down 13 here
Ok.
** We hop out of the car and run back inside.  First we’ll check the grocery to see what
they have for sale.

Main Street
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

Ramangth unlocks the door.

Ramangth opens the door.

Ramangth leaves east.
The Grocery
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* is standing here.

**Why must these salesmen show up everywhere we go?  I am just browsing for now!
Maybe they think we are shoplifters? I think they are just  targeting us because we are Black.

! CW>

Ramangth closes the door.

! CW>

Prist begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* pounds Prist's left leg hard.

! CW>

*a Dwarf* locks the door.

! CW>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* pounds Prist's left hand very hard.

! CW>
cast 'fireball' *elf*You quickly recall your stored spell...

Prist begins some strange incantations...
Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth
hits her.

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


!Alas! There was no clear line of sight to her!

! CW Mana:Burning>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
You quickly recall your stored spell...


Prist begins some strange incantations...
Ramangth utters the word 'fireball'
Ramangth throws a fireball at *Saralín the Half-Elf*, completely enveloping
her in flames.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* sends Prist sprawling with a powerful bash.


!A grocer joins *Saralín the Half-Elf*'s fight.

Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
Your fireball completely envelops *Saralín the Half-Elf* in flames.

! CW Mana:Burning>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Saralín the Half-Elf* unlocks the door.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* opens the door.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW Mana:Burning>

*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth closes the door.
*a Man* pounds Prist's right foot hard.

!! CW Mana:Burning>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
You start to concentrate...


Ramangth opens the door.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.
Ramangth leaves west.


!*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Prist's right hand.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'


Ramangth has arrived from the west.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Saralín the Half-Elf* in flames.

! CW Mana:Burning *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
You start to concentrate...
Ramangth closes the door.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


!Prist seems to have recovered his senses.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* opens the door.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* slashes your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
You start to concentrate...
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Prist unlocks the door.


!Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
Prist leaves west.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
[cast 'fireball' *elf*]
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
Ramangth opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Extra narrates 'ziggin rock'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west.
Main Street
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
It is raining.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
wAlas, you cannot go that way...

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Prist has arrived from the north.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east.
The Grocery
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*a Man* leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Your magical shield wears off.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth opens the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west.
Main Street
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
It is raining.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves south.
Main Street

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ologûl narrates 'man bad'

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west.
Snake Alley

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west.
Snake Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves north.
Snake Alley
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
A guard leaves south.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west.
Snake Alley

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

A pack horse stops following Ramangth.
Ramangth picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves south riding a pack horse.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west riding a pack horse.
West Alley
An assassin is here looking for fresh blood and shining coins.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves north riding a pack horse.
West Alley

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves north riding a pack horse.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
*Saralín the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nar saralin wounded_mayvbe fballtooOk.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the word 'pzar'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* heals herself.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east riding a pack horse.
The Old Tower Street

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves west riding a pack horse.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
*Saralín the Half-Elf* is standing here.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*
*Saralín the Half-Elf* leaves east.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Nobody here by that name.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east riding a pack horse.
The Old Tower Street

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east riding a pack horse.
The Old Tower Street

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east riding a pack horse.
Before the North Gate of Tharbad

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves south riding a pack horse.
Main Street
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
A pack horse now follows Ramangth.

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
nar healed Ok.

**So it seems that we came up empty in the first store, but we return just to be sure

!' CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth leaves east.
The Grocery
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth closes the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Man* strongly pounds Prist's body.
*a Dwarf* locks the door.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* sends Prist sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


You hear a *click* in a lock.


The door is opened from the other side.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg and tickles it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
You see *Saralín the Half-Elf* scouting from the west!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cast 'lightning bolt' *man*You start to concentrate...


Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'


Ologûl narrates 'out no mana and beaten up'


The door closes quietly.


!You hear a *click* in a lock.


Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* strongly pounds your left hand.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Prist seems to have recovered his senses.

!! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Prist begins some strange incantations...
Ologûl narrates 'fuck was close we got man'

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
You start to concentrate...
The exit west seems to blur for a while.
Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.


Ramangth sits down and rests.


!Ramangth stops using a black runed dagger.
Ramangth holds a wooden pipe.
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'


Ramangth enjoys some of Old Toby's best.


Prist locks the door.
Ramangth stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
A grocer joins your fight.


Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
You start to concentrate...
Prist begins some strange incantations...


!Ramangth removes a wooden pipe.
Ramangth awkwardly draws a black runed dagger.


Ramangth lightly pierces *a Man*'s left arm and tickles it.


Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'


Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
!
Prist begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A grocer slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Prist begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Ramangth says: diedie die

!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Glorduk narrates '4 of em s crack now'
A grocer slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* unlocks the door.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* is stunned and will probably die soon.


!! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man*.


! CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg hard.


! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
Nobody here by that name.
A grocer strongly slashes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
[cast 'lightning bolt' *man*]
Nobody here by that name.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
to level 352429

cha mood wimp! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Ramangth sits down and rests.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
nar let me out?
Ramangth stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
**The salespeople in this store are just too pushy :(

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cha mood wimp
Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cast 'lightning bolt'You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm very hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Ramangth narrates 'both blocked'
**See? They won’t let us leave without buying things!  I guess I’ll get out my wallet.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Prist utters the word 'fireball'

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

cast 'lightning bolt'! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Ramangth tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


A grocer slashes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.


Ramangth pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot hard and tickles it.


Prist unlocks the door.


Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.
You strongly slash *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickle it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
cast 'lightning bolt'
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* pounds your body very hard and shatters it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...


Ramangth pierces *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
A grocer barely slashes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.


Prist utters the word 'fireball'
Prist throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.


Prist begins some strange incantations...


Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

Ramangth barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

A grocer slashes *a Dwarf*'s body.

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>

*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
cast 'lightning bolt'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...


Prist utters the word 'fireball'
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


A grocer slashes *a Dwarf*'s body hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.


You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


Ramangth pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Your victim has disappeared!

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
to level 263125

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
cackleYou cackle gleefully.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Prist giggles.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Prist sits down and rests.

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>

Ramangth says: niceeeeeeeee

! CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
nar never mindOk.

**I found something I liked after all.

corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a hunting knife (brand new)
a lantern
a water skin
a black leather belt
an engraved warhammer
a wolfskin wristband (brand new)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a metal wall shield (used)
a thin pair of vambraces (used)
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of soft leather boots (used)
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a thin metal breastplate (used)
a ring of silver
a ring
a red rose with leaves and thorny stem
a red rose with leaves and thorny stem

! CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
exam 2.corpsecorpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a hooded brass lantern
a broad silver belt
an engraved warhammer
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (used)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a thin pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of ring mail gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a thin pair of greaves (brand new)
a spiked metal helmet (brand new)
a metal breastplate (used)
a red shirt (brand new)
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a dark coloured flask
a white rose with leaves and thorny stem
a raft
**I see a couple of interesting things, but they are locked up in the display cases :(
        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Rover                    |   1,  0%,  #Einar                    |

**We go to the arcade to rest a little before we try another store.  
On the way we meet this little punk:

A little boy tries to steal gold from Prist.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
stYou are already standing.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Ramangth carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Prist giggles.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>

Grisnat narrates 'hobbit still in?'

cast 'fireball' boy!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...


close exit nOk.
Your fireball completely envelops a little boy in flames.
A little boy yells 'HELP! Fella is trying to kill me in Chapman's Lane!'
You slash a little boy's body and shatter it.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a little boy:Bad>
Ok.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold a little boy:Bad>
cast 'lightning bolt'You start to concentrate...


Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills a little boy.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear a little boy's death cry.
A little boy is dead! R.I.P.

!' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Prist gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a little boy.
to level 261743

Prist says: 6 gold
**Goody!  More money to spend!

Alfonso yells faintly from the west 'open ngate? :p'
**Ahh, someone else wants to join our shopping trip.

say got los on 1 stored on saralin
emote stutters: got los on 1 stored on saralin
say or maybe it was rip
emote stutters: or maybe it was rip
Prist says: i got 2 los on saralin

Prist says: on both fballs
**We’re disappointed in our purchases so far.  Ramangth didn’t get what he wanted, and I
wasn’t able to get my stuff from the display case.
Prist says: 16k to level :P
**This tears it!  Prist didn’t get his either! We’ll have to do some more shopping before we go.
Ramangth says: lets check it out
The Grocery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
**Someone has looted my purchases!  They tell me to come back later and now it’s all gone?
What a rip off!

**We find the nearest salesman so I can complain.
Ramangth leaves north.
Northwest Corner of the Wall
You have found *a Hobbit*!

!~ CW>
reveal quick
You begin to search...
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Ramangth tries to pierce *a Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


kill *hobbit*Alfonso has arrived from the south riding a horse.


You didn't find anyone.
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves south.
**What?  What kind of customer service is THIS?  We’re not done with you yet, furball!

The hiddenportal closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
**He’s trying to hide in the employee lounge!
Prist utters the words 'bfzat eaaf'
The hiddenportal is filled with a bright light.
You can't proceed while the hiddenportal is in motion.
A voice calls from the inside: 'Strangers aren't welcome here!'

Prist utters the words 'burning hands'
Prist reaches out for *a Hobbit* and burns him to death.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

**Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!  Now where’s my purchase?
Ramangth gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

**We go looking for more salespeople to speak with.

*an Elf* yells loudly from the west 'Can someone please kill me quick? I want to pray to Grey Havens'
**Now THIS is how to make a sale!

say at least we know gray isn't in clara's!
Prist says: elvor

!~ CW>
emote stutters: at least we know gray isn't in clara's
Ok.

!~ CW>

Prist loses control and drools all over himself.

!~ CW>

Ramangth utters the words 'block door'
The exit south seems to blur for a while.

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves west.
West Alley

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves north.
West Alley

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves south.
West Alley

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves south.
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves south.
The River Bank

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves north.
West Alley
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves north.
West Alley

!~ CW>

Ramangth carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!~ CW>

*an Elf* yells loudly from the east 'Kill me please!'

!~ CW>

*a Hobbit* yells from the east 'gimmi back my bow and arrows :('

!~ CW>

Ramangth leaves east.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*an Elf* is standing here.

!~ CW>

*an Elf* yells 'I want to die'
Ramangth strongly pierces *an Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!~ CW>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
Prist begins some strange incantations...

!~ CW>

*an Elf* smiles happily.

!~ CW>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

!~ CW>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

!~ CW>

*an Elf* says 'Thanks'
**See? He is so nice that he expresses his gratitude before we buy anything!

!~ CW>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

!~ CW>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

!~ CW>
kill *elf*
Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.

!~ CW>
Your attempt to slash *an Elf* fails.

!~ CW *an Elf*:Hurt Ramangth:Healthy>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

!~ CW *an Elf*:Hurt Ramangth:Healthy>
cast 'lightning bolt'
Prist begins some strange incantations...

!~ CW *an Elf*:Hurt Ramangth:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...


*an Elf* says 'I love you all'
**Shopping here isn’t so bad after all!

Prist begins some strange incantations...


Prist begins some strange incantations...
Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.

laugh
*an Elf* smiles happily.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *an Elf* with full impact.

!~ CW Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded Ramangth:Healthy>
You fall down laughing.

!~ CW Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Wounded Ramangth:Healthy>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'

!~ CW Mana:Burning *an Elf*:Bad Ramangth:Healthy>

Ramangth bonks *an Elf* on the head for being a fool!
Prist begins some strange incantations...
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves east.

!~ CW Mana:Burning>
cast 'lightning bolt'Who should the spell be cast upon?

!~ CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth leaves east.
The Mail Office
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
*an Elf* is standing here.

! CW Mana:Burning>
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*You start to concentrate...
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


Prist begins some strange incantations...


Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*an Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.


Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *an Elf*.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf*'s death cry.
*an Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
**Now, what did I buy?

! CW Mana:Burning>
to level 200542

! CW Mana:Burning>
say I WIN!emote stutters: I WIN!
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth says: hihi

exam corpse! CW Mana:Burning>
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a plain leather belt
a ring
a weapon sheath
a backsword (brand new)
**I don’t believe it!  He ripped us off too!

**To make matters worse, Alfonso decides to do some drinking at the local bar, 
where he is overwhelmed by the employees.  His shopping trip is cut woefully short.
Desperate to find some good deals, we head to the north to 
check out the wares at Morthan’s Mall.  Unfortunately, there aren’t any
salespeople in sight, so we have to head back to Tharbad.  When we get there
it seems that all the salesmen just want to run around in circles and stare at us,
so we try to decide on a strategy to corner some of them and make them serve us.

put all.weed pipeYou put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
You put some pipe-weed in a wooden pipe.
**The only things I’ve gotten in this whole shopping trip so far!


say full
emote stutters: full
Ok.


Ramangth says: not really in the best shape manawise

Prist says: me almost full

Ramangth says: damn

say ramangth is buffer
emote stutters: ramangth is buffer
Ok.


Ramangth says: target saralin?


Prist nods solemnly.

say where we going? here?
emote stutters: where we going? here?
Ok.


The door is opened from the other side.

! CW>

You see *Saralín the Half-Elf* scouting from the west!

Ramangth says: oh boy

Prist says: they'll come
**Idea is to wait until the salesmen stop ignoring us, but I prefer a more aggressive
approach and go out to find one.  Unfortunately, they’re all hiding in the boss’ shady office.
Ramangth says: i shoulda watched shady
Ramangth says: so we can see their plan
Prist says: they sat 1s shady anyway i bet

**I realize that my new pipe has cost me much of my spending money and ask for a loan.
say spare some gold anyone?emote stutters: spare some gold anyone?
Ok.

! CW>
say have 2emote stutters: have 2
Ok.

! CW>

Ramangth gives you 30 gold coins.

! CW>

Prist gives you 50 gold coins.

**I hear the stomp of many patent leather salesman shoes, so I peek into the
main office to see what’s there.
scout sYou quietly scout southwards...


*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
You have found *a Man*!
The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
The corpse of a woman is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here (hidden).
** I wonder why some of them are glowing?  Must be all the sales awards they won
for cornering Alfonso!  I inform my shopping partners that the salesmen are plotting some
plan to force us to buy things we don’t need or want!


*Saralín the Half-Elf* yells from the south 'we fitht grocer then ?'
**He must be really desperate to make his sales quota!  We start concocting a plan to
get the very best deals without getting ripped off.

Ramangth says: ok sanc mighta dropped

Ramangth says: we go back?

shrugYou shrug indifferently.

Ramangth says: mmk

Ramangth says: well

Ramangth says: be ready to run just in case. saralin might block both tho
say I have crappy link
emote stutters: I have crappy link
Ok.
**Don’t you hate shopping when you just can’t move from store to store as fast
as you want?

Ramangth says: or we could flee on in baker



Prist says: they got keys to bakery

Ramangth says: hmm yes.

Prist says: well

Prist says: who has charm?

Ramangth says: i do

shake
You shake your head.

Prist says: we charm thieves? :P

say charm shady
emote stutters: charm shady
Ok.

Ramangth says: hah

Ramangth says: ok charm thieves

Prist says: thieves can rescue

say then we win
emote stutters: then we win
Ok.

Ramangth says: they rescue?

Ramangth says: ok

Prist says: in bakery

Prist says: ONLy in bakery

**I go looking for a salesman...

*a Man* is here, fighting a bandit.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>
Northwest Corner of the Wall
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: east, south.

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>
eThe Old Tower Street
A bandit is here, fighting *a Man*.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* is here, fighting a bandit.
Exits: east, west.

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>

Cagim narrates 'Hi'

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>
cast 'fireball' *man*
*a Man* lightly pierces a bandit's body and shatters it.

!~ CRW Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...


*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

**I’m starting to hate this mall.  They keep taking my payments and running away!

Ramangth tells you 'we're s of baker'

Ramangth tells you 'i mean s of grocer'

Ramangth tells you 'come thru thirsties'

**The employees here are acting really funny.  Saralin (the only one wearing a name tag!) keeps
running around in circles while the others seem to be in hiding!  I wonder if they are all hiding
somewhere so they can jump out and surprise us.

You see some tracks of *a Man* leading south
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

!~ CRW HP:Fine>
nar man in thief shopOk.

*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* leaves east.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.


e*Saralín the Half-Elf* leaves west.
**See what I mean?  I can’t even ask if the tie I’m looking at goes with my pants!

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
148/161 hits, 122/124 mana, and 63/114 moves.
**Finally Saralin stops to see what I need!

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cast 'lightning bolt' *elf*You start to concentrate...


*Saralín the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A guard leaves west.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

score123/161 hits, 123/124 mana, and 57/114 moves.

**I have to withdraw and tend my horrible wounds!
yell shit

yell that one HURT

Ramangth tells you 'lead em into bakery?'

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

yell like 17 dam!Ok.

Ramangth tells you 'we in there with charmies'

tell Ramangth they trapping thief shop I thinkOk.

Ramangth tells you 'well just come in they might charge'

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
wSnake Alley
Exits: east, (south), west.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
leadYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
scout sYou quietly scout southwards...


rideThieves Shop
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A little boy is here, running around.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*a Man* is standing here (glowing).
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
**I knew it!  They are going to try to make me buy 231 flasks of oil!

You stop scouting.
nar dwarf man hobbit thief shop, 2 glowingOk.

**I’m feeling uncomfortable, so I rejoin my friends in the food court.

!~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
leadeYou stop riding a pack horse.
A pack horse starts following you.

!~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Bakery
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Ramangth is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Prist is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: (west).
You have found a thief!
You have found a thief!
**Hmm, these new friends of theirs seem somewhat disreputable!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
gigYou giggle.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
restYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
statOB: 44%, DB: -7%, PB: 58%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 194,984 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 82. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell fireball.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.
**I knew it!

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say 3 in thief shopemote stutters: 3 in thief shop
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
say 2 glowemote stutters: 2 glow
Ok.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

Ramangth says: hrm

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

A little boy leaves west.

! CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

You feel bolder.

! CW Mana:Burning>

You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.
**Hey!

! CW Mana:Burning>
say dwarf and man glowemote stutters: dwarf and man glow
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>
statOB: 45%, DB: -7%, PB: 58%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 194,984 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 73. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell fireball.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth says: burns on the sanced guys?

! CW Mana:Burning>
invYou are carrying:
the scalp of Elvor
a canoe
a dagger (dented)

! CW Mana:Burning>
shrug
A Baker opens his shop.

! CW Mana:Burning>
You shrug indifferently.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist nods solemnly.

! CW Mana:Burning>

You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.
**This has to stop!  I need my money for shopping!

! CW Mana:Burning>
say saralin running around outsideemote stutters: saralin running around outside
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>
wNah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

! CW Mana:Burning>
stYou stop resting, and stand up.

w! CW Mana:Burning>
Ramangth says: probably can hit thru rover's defense too
Snake Alley
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: (east), south, west.

!~ CW Mana:Burning>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Man* has arrived from the south.

shroud!~ CW Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
*a Man* leaves west.
cast 'shroud'
You start to concentrate...


eYou are surrounded by a misty shroud.
**I just had to put my wallet where they couldn’t reach!

!~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Bakery
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Ramangth is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief lurks here, looking for a stranger to rob (hidden).
Prist is standing here (shrouded).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob (hidden).
Exits: (west).

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth makes a discreet gesture, pointing at a thief's hiding place.
Ramangth makes a discreet gesture, pointing at a thief's hiding place.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist says: can even bolt

! CW Mana:Burning>
say they just ran by 1wemote stutters: they just ran by 1w
Ok.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth says: ok

! CW Mana:Burning>

You see *Saralín the Half-Elf* scouting from the west!

! CW Mana:Burning>
say heading shady since they seen
emote stutters: heading shady since they seen
Ok.
**They have to go ask the boss what to do?

! CW Mana:Burning>
score161/161 hits, 118/124 mana, and 114/114 moves.

! CW Mana:Burning>
stat
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
**FINALLY! We can do some shopping!

! CW Mana:Burning>
OB: 45%, DB: 53%, PB: 58%, Armour: 54%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 194,984 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 73. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- shroud
- noquit
- armour
- shield
- stored spell fireball.

! CW Mana:Burning>

*a Man* strongly pounds Prist's right leg.
*a Dwarf* closes the door.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth swiftly dodges *a Dwarf*'s attempt to pound him.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth locks the door.
**They aren’t going to leave until we get some SERVICE!

! CW Mana:Burning>

*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* shoots Ramangth's body very hard.
**Wow!  A salesman for each of us!
search quick! CW Mana:Burning>
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You begin to search ...
Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


A thief leaves his hiding place.
A thief heroically rescues Ramangth.
Prist barely slashes *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.


*a Man* binds a gilded round shield on his arm.


Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
You didn't find anyone.
A thief pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
*a Hobbit* shoots Ramangth's left foot and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Burning>

*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.

! CW Mana:Burning>
cast 'fireball' hobbit
Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
**We don’t want to buy any arrows, please stop this!

! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
A thief leaves his hiding place.
A Baker joins *a Hobbit*'s fight.

! CW Mana:Burning>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.

Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.


Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
*a Hobbit* strongly shoots Ramangth's left arm and tickles it.


*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
A thief strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.


Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.


Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
Prist avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.
Ok.
You feel yourself exposed.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Hobbit* in flames.

! CW Mana:Burning>

*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.

! CW Mana:Burning>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.

!! CW Mana:Burning>

Prist issues the order 'rescue fella'.
Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
A thief heroically rescues Ramangth.
*a Man* strongly pounds Prist's left foot.

! CW Mana:Burning>
[cast 'fireball' hobbit]
You start to concentrate...


Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.


Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.


Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.


Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.


Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.
You hear a *click* in a lock.
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
**What? Is someone else joining us?

Prist issues the order 'hit zireth'.
The door is opened from the other side.
A thief pierces *a Hobbit*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* closes the door.
Ok.
Your fireball hits *a Hobbit* with full force, causing an immediate death.
You feel more experienced.
**There! Keep your arrows!

info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

! CW Mana:Hot>

*Saralín the Half-Elf* locks the door.
**Aha!  Maybe this one has something more useful for sale?

!! CW Mana:Hot>
*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Prist barely slashes *a Man*'s right leg and tickles it.
to level 186400

! CW Mana:Hot>
[info to level %X]
Prist avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.
to level 186400

! CW Mana:Hot>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

! CW Mana:Hot>

A thief yells 'HELP! Rover is trying to kill me in the Bakery!'
*a Dwarf* sends a thief sprawling with a powerful bash.
You discover that a thief has his hands in your purse.

! CW Mana:Hot>

*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.
**It seems Saralin wants to make sure her fellow employees stay until our needs
are satisfied!

! CW Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* lightly pounds Ramangth's body and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Hot>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

! CW Mana:Hot>
cast 'fireball' elf
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Hot>
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
You start to concentrate...


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief heroically rescues Prist.


A Baker joins *a Man*'s fight.
A Baker hits a thief's left leg and tickles it.


A thief seems to have recovered his senses.


*a Dwarf* sends Ramangth sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


!Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Saralín the Half-Elf* in flames.

! CW Mana:Hot *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Fine>
[cast 'fireball' elf]
You start to concentrate...


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.


*a Man* pounds a thief's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.


!*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Ramangth shiver
in pain.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Saralín the Half-Elf* in flames.

! CW Mana:Hot *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
[cast 'fireball' elf]
You start to concentrate...
*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Ramangth seems to have recovered his senses.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Prist utters the word 'fireball'
Prist throws a fireball at *Saralín the Half-Elf*, completely enveloping her
in flames.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


!A thief yells 'HELP! Einar is trying to kill me in the Bakery!'
A Baker joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.


*a Man* drinks water from a water skin.


*Saralín the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes Ramangth shiver
in pain.


Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
A thief bursts into tears.

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


A thief lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.


A thief seems to have recovered his senses.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Saralín the Half-Elf* in flames.
Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.

! CW Mana:Warm *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Awful>
[cast 'fireball' elf]
You start to concentrate...
A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
**I realize I’m about to overpay Saralin, so I look for a smaller bill instead.

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.

!
Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's body extremely hard.
A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


bgRamangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.


Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


! CW Mana:Warm *Saralín the Half-Elf*:Awful>
[cast 'fireball' elf]
You start to concentrate...
A thief bursts into tears.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

**Darn it, another twenty when I need a single!

Ramangth panics, and attempts to flee.


ke lfRamangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*Saralín the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth
hits her.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A Baker strongly hits a thief's right leg and tickles it.
A thief bursts into tears.
**Well, Ramangth paid her with a fiver instead I guess :(

Prist seems to have recovered his senses.
Ramangth panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

k elf
Ramangth pierces *Saralín the Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Saralín the Half-Elf*'s death cry.
*Saralín the Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Saralín the Half-Elf*.
Your victim has disappeared!
A thief bursts into tears.
**And dipped into his pocket for some change.

! CW Mana:Warm>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Cagim yells loudly from the west 'need help?'
** What’s this, does he want to join in the shopping experience?

! CW Mana:Warm>
k *elf* lf
They aren't here.

! CW Mana:Warm>
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's head extremely hard.

! CW Mana:Warm>
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief bursts into tears.
to level 104006

! CW Mana:Warm>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

look! CW Mana:Warm>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

! CW Mana:Warm>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
Prist slashes *a Man*'s right foot hard and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Warm>
The Bakery
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
A Baker is here, fighting a thief.
Ramangth is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Prist is here, fighting *a Man*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a thief.
*a Man* is here, fighting Prist.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Warm>
cast 'fireball' dwarf*a Dwarf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pastry from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pastry from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pastry from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets an amethyst from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a coach ticket from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a ring from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets some white-star forget-me-nots from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a hardened leather breastplate from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a plain hood from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a plain pair of pants from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a thin pair of rigid leather sleeves from the corpse of *a
Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a wolfskin wristband from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets an embellished longbow from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
You start to concentrate...
A thief bursts into tears.


*a Dwarf* puts a leather backpack in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pastry in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pastry in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pastry in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts an amethyst in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a coach ticket in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a ring in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a ring of silver in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts some white-star forget-me-nots in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a hardened leather breastplate in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a plain hood in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a plain pair of pants in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a thin pair of leather gloves in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a thin pair of rigid leather sleeves in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a wolfskin wristband in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a wolfskin wristband in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts an embellished longbow in a leather backpack.
A Baker hits a thief's body and tickles it.


*a Dwarf* gets a plain leather belt from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a hunting knife from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a large skin from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a dark coloured flask from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a quiver from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Hobbit*.
As *a Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!


*a Dwarf* puts a plain leather belt in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a hunting knife in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a large skin in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a hooded brass lantern in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a dark coloured flask in a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* puts a quiver in a leather backpack.
A thief lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
**That’s ok, we didn’t want to buy any of that anyway!

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief bursts into tears.


Ramangth issues the order 'k rover'.
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
Prist avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
Ramangth issues the order 'k rover'.

Ramangth issues the order 'k rover'.
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.


As *a Man* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Ramangth issues the order 'k rover'.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
A thief bursts into tears.


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief heroically rescues Prist.
Ramangth issues the order 'k rover'.
As *a Man* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
**It seems this salesman has lost his keys to the display case!

As *a Man* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'


Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CW Mana:Warm>

A Baker hits a thief's right arm.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Warm>
!
A thief lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Warm>
[cast 'fireball' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...


A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A thief bursts into tears.


*a Man* pounds a thief's left leg extremely hard.


A thief bursts into tears.
**Why so glum?  Did you pay too much for your sandwich?

*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.


Ramangth utters the word 'armour'


A thief bursts into tears.


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist begins some strange incantations...
A thief strongly pierces *a Man*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Cold>

*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Ramangth's attempt to pierce him.
A thief bursts into tears.

!! CW Mana:Cold>
[cast 'fireball' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...


A Baker hits a thief's right hand.
A thief bursts into tears.


Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.
A thief pierces *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.


Prist begins some strange incantations...


A thief bursts into tears.


A thief bursts into tears.


Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.


Prist begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.


Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
**I guess the salesman has too many customers for him to handle!

! CW Mana:Cold>

Ramangth barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Cold>

A thief yells 'HELP! Einar is trying to kill me in the Bakery!'
*a Man* sends a thief sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW Mana:Cold>

A thief bursts into tears.
A thief barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Cold>
[cast 'fireball' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...
Prist begins some strange incantations...


A thief bursts into tears.


Prist avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
A thief bursts into tears.


Cagim slowly fades into existence.
Cagim seems very confused.
**Ahh, he didn’t want to miss the big sale!

A thief tries to steal gold from Cagim.
**These new friends Prist and Ramangth made aren’t very nice!

A thief seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.


A Baker hits a thief's body and shatters it.
A thief bursts into tears.
A thief strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
**I guess the food vendor got tired of the thief robbing his patrons.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
**Come on, I was next in line!

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Cold>
Cagim slowly regains his bearings.

! CW Mana:Cold>

A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Cagim disbands his group.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Cagim raises his hand.
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

!! CW Mana:Cold>

A thief barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Cold>
[cast 'fireball' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...


A thief bursts into tears.


Prist avoids being bashed by *a Man* who loses his balance.


Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.


Prist begins some strange incantations...
*a Man* pounds Prist's left leg and tickles it.

Prist begins some strange incantations...
A thief bursts into tears.


cast 'lightning bolt' dwarf*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A thief is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
**Well, I can’t say the guy didn’t bring it upon himself!

Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
**I wish Ramangth would quit cutting in line!

! CW Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...


!Cagim narrates 'group me'
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.
A Baker hits a thief's right leg very hard and shatters it.
Your blood freezes as you hear a thief's death cry.
A thief is dead! R.I.P.
**I feel sorry for him anyway, he was neglected as a child :(

As *a Dwarf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a thief.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.


Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief heroically rescues Prist.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

! CW Mana:Cold>
[cast 'lightning bolt' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...


*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.


Ramangth utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Man* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Ramangth hits him.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
**This one has been overwhelmed by the success of his salesmanship!

As Ramangth greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
A thief pierces *a Man*'s left leg and shatters it.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.


Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

!
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.
**Finally I got my turn!

! CW Mana:Icy>
[cast 'lightning bolt' dwarf]
You start to concentrate...


A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'


!*a Dwarf* sends Ramangth sprawling with a powerful bash.
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
**Darn you Ramangth!

! CW Mana:Icy>
[cast 'lightning bolt' dwarf]
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
A thief pierces *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Man*'s death cry.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
**This friend (Prist’s) is more helpful than Ramangth’s!

! CW Mana:Icy>
to level 30342

! CW Mana:Icy>

*a Dwarf* pounds Ramangth's right arm.

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
*a Man* yells from the west 'behold the power of the stiletto!'
**Must be a woman’s shoe salesman.

! CW Mana:Icy>
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.

! CW Mana:Icy>
!
Prist issues the order 'rescue prist'.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Icy>
Prist narrates 'einar'
[info to level %X]
to level 30342

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist narrates 'einar'

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Icy>
look
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Icy>
The Bakery
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Ramangth is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Prist is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Ramangth.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Cagim is standing here.
Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Icy>

*a Dwarf* pounds Ramangth's body very hard.

! CW Mana:Icy>
k dwarfPrist begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
**I’m out of credit, I’ll have to try my spending cash.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth seems to have recovered his senses.
**This doesn’t look too good for us...if we can’t use our charge cards we’ll never be able
to pay for the rest of the stuff in the cart!

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Cagim whispers 'group me?'
Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
**Our new friend feels left out? :(

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Cagim blinks his eyes innocently.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

*a Dwarf* strongly pounds Ramangth's right arm.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>
Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
You lightly slash *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
A thief tries to steal gold from Cagim.
**This guy is just not nice to us either I guess.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Ramangth issues the order 'rescue Ramangth'.
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>
dis! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>
Ramangth barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
**That last bit didn’t do very much.  Maybe I have another credit card in my wallet?

! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>

Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.


! CW Mana:Icy *a Dwarf*:Hurt Ramangth:Wounded>
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.


get pipe packPrist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy>
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.
Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.
A thief heroically rescues Ramangth.

! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy>
Prist issues the order 'resc ramangth'.

! CW Mana:Icy>
rem shield
A thief pierces *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

! CW Mana:Icy>
You stop using a gilded round shield.

rest! CW Mana:Icy>

Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

! CW Mana:Icy>
hold pipe
Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Icy>
You hold a wooden pipe.
**I’ll think over my purchases.  Maybe I can just put something back?

! CW Mana:Icy>

A thief yells 'HELP! Rover is trying to kill me in the Bakery!'
*a Dwarf* sends a thief sprawling with a powerful bash.

! CW Mana:Icy>

*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
**Well, it seems Prist’s friend isn’t doing too well either!

! CW Mana:Icy>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

smoke pipe! CW Mana:Icy>
Just what you needed!
You have a strange feeling for a moment, then it passes.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist sits down and rests.
Cagim whispers 'gaaaaaaaaaaaaah slowarses :p'
**Hey!  Shopping is serious business!  Just wait your turn in line!

! CW Mana:Cold>

As Prist greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
Ramangth utters the words 'burning hands'
Ramangth burns *a Dwarf*.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
Prist stops using a dark broadsword.
Prist holds a wooden pipe.
Cagim bleeds from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.
Ramangth bleeds from open wounds.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

! CW Mana:Cold>
*a Man* yells faintly from the west 'it's brand new, to boo!'
**I like my shoes just fine, go sniff someone else’s feet!

rem pipe! CW Mana:Cold>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

! CW Mana:Cold>

*a Dwarf* says 'fuck up ;p'
Ramangth utters the words 'burning hands'
Ramangth burns *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
**Fuck up?  Don’t tell me their shelves weren’t fully stocked!

! CW Mana:Cold>

Ramangth begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Cold>

*a Man* yells faintly from the west 'boot!'
**No, I don’t want boots OR stilettos!

Prist begins some strange incantations...

! CW Mana:Cold>
wear shield
Ramangth utters the words 'burning hands'
Ramangth burns *a Dwarf*.

! CW Mana:Cold>
stRamangth begins some strange incantations...
You fasten a gilded round shield on your arm, becoming very impressive.

! CW Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.
A Baker joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A Baker strongly hits a thief's left foot.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Prist utters the words 'lightning bolt'
*a Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Prist hits him.

! CW Mana:Cold>

Ramangth utters the words 'burning hands'
Ramangth burns *a Dwarf*.

! CW Mana:Cold>
cast 'lightning bolt' dwarf
Ramangth begins some strange incantations...
A thief seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* pounds a thief's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
A thief bursts into tears.
A thief strongly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right foot and shatters it.

! CW Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...


*a Dwarf* says 'berserk :d'
Ramangth utters the words 'burning hands'
Ramangth burns *a Dwarf*.
A thief bursts into tears.
**He must be referring to his aggressive sales tactics!

Ramangth sits down and rests.


Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *a Dwarf*.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gain a level!
**Finally something useful from this trip!

Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A thief bursts into tears.

! CW Mana:Icy>

Ramangth gets a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.

! CW Mana:Icy>
Ramangth stops using a black runed dagger.
Ramangth holds a wooden pipe.
to level 691923

Ramangth puffs reassuringly on his faithful pipe.
**Isn’t it nice to just sit back and relax after hours of shopping?

   1,  0%,  #Saralín                  |   1,  0%,  #Elvor                    |
   2,  0%,  #Fraga                    |   2,  0%,  #Rover                    |
   2,  0%,  #Einar                   

**The results of our shopping trip:
**Some extra spending money for Ramangth,

Ramangth gets a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
Ramangth gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Ramangth gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a thief.


Prist says: god we rock :P


You hear a knock on the other side of the door.

Ramangth says: ooh nice loot

Siege narrates 'any puke race not dead in that room?'
**This friendly troll was watching us on closed-circuit television in the security office.

*a Man* yells from the west 'bn's won, I assume.'
*a Man* yells faintly from the west 'just outta curiosity, how much dmg did my stab do?'
*a Man* yells faintly from the west ‘was a BRAND new stiletto! WOO!’
**I think I know where this guy likes to put his stilettos!
**Some food for me and a pair of gifts for some friends,

You get a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.
You get a lembas wafer from a leather backpack.
You get a black metal staff from a leather backpack.
You get an embellished longbow from a leather backpack.
**Some jewelry for Prist,
Prist gets a jewelled ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

**Some clubwear for Ramangth,
Ramangth gets a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Ramangth gets a fine pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a
Half-Elf*.
Ramangth gets a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a
Half-Elf*.

**Cagim gets some money so he can do some shopping of his own,
Cagim gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.


Ramangth gives everyone a big thumbs up.

**Something from the accessories department for Prist,
Prist gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

**Unfortunately, one of the salesman AGAIN takes MY purchases and runs away!
I wanted one of those belts, since they go with the pretty amulet Prist gave me earlier!
*a Dwarf* gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* gets an engraved warhammer from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Dwarf* gets a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Man*.

**Later, as we fill out the customer satisfaction forms...
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'thanks for leaving staff ;P'

Prist says: i try to show myself as most rocking player ever

*a Dwarf* yells loudly from the south ‘Prist simply rocks!’

**Finally, Cagim wants to do some shopping of his own before we leave.

Cagim whispers 'could u open some?'

Cagim blinks his eyes innocently.

Cagim leaves south.

A citizen yells loudly from the south 'HELP!! Cagim is at the Entrance'
The earth trembles and shivers.
You hear some apparently very close noise coming from the south.

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.
Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

The earth trembles and shivers.

Your blood freezes as you hear a death cry from the south.
The earth trembles and shivers.

Cagim has arrived from the south.

Cagim giggles.


Cagim whispers '3 died'

!~ CRW>
tro #        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  0%,  #Berabethulh              |   1,  0%,  #Saralín                  |
   1,  0%,  #Elvor                    |   2,  0%,  #Fraga                    |
   3,  0%,  #Rover                    |   3,  0%,  #Einar                    |

**I hear the vale is having a special next week...I wonder if I can convince Prist and Ramangth to 
go on a road trip?  I hear they sell the BEST bearskin rugs there!



2003/08/01 05:45, Uber:Rated: Superb 
Time to make a bn. Thanks fella for the inspiration!

2003/08/01 06:00, Gamli:Rated: Superb 
Damn what a fun log, and good fight too! Great Stuff!

2003/08/01 06:17, Elvor:Rated: Superb 
Great stuff. It's always fun to see those puke scum die.

2003/08/01 06:26, Sogard:   
Comments made the log funny. Poor Cagim, not getting grouped since others were busy trying to stay alive. Ohwell, funny stuff though.

2003/08/01 06:40, Enforcer:Rated: Good 
nice exping :P

2003/08/01 07:00, Narlah:Rated: Superb 
i am astouded , hey that inspire me to try to play bn , only thing i hate as bn low level life is that damn fast dissapearing/hard finding sorceror bmf!
anyway thanx for the great fights

2003/08/01 07:05, Destroy:Rated: Good 
Fun!

2003/08/01 07:09, Adianc:  Rated: Good 
kool

wow look I actually rated a log this time

2003/08/01 07:39, Rover:Rated: Good 
Hihi... Just you all calm down! Its not this easy to kill pukes, we were just in a very easy mood today :p... Grocery was fuck up, with Saralin blocking us in with bns! Bakery was a Total mess! Door shouldnt have been blocked when we saw you were using charmies (*Wink* Prist)! I went berserk, couldnt bash dis or anything! Newb-fault! But still! Fella, what were you doing in bakery? You stood there for like half a minute thinking about credits doing nothing!? And Prist, 'Kill Zirèth' What have you been smoking? ;p I wasnt playing Zirèth at that time, I was playing Rover *Bonk*... Even though Prist is the bn I like the best! Prist Rocks! And how many do ya need? Cagim teleporting in and shit, come on! I fortunately tracked Cagim down moveless, and slayed his Black ass later that day! And yes, Its because your black we treat you the way you are... All in all, rocking show guys! :D

2003/08/01 08:12, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Great way to xp hehe, nice log!

2003/08/01 08:43, Gray: 
Am I the only one who feels like there are more comments than log itself?

2003/08/01 08:50, Prist:Rated: Superb 
Rover, I sorta forgot my alias for followers to resc me so I just spammed random buttons on my keyboard :P you know why I made this hit zireth alias! *hug* and I thought I teached you once not to go berserk in closables! :P

Uhh, that was on rocking session, haven't had so much fun in mume like ages :P awsome group, excellent leader and pukes actually willing to fight! :) luck was on our side today, you know that it could've easily been the other way around!

And man I'm glad i left Fella to post it, kickass comments :)

2003/08/01 09:16, Aznog:Rated: Superb 
NICE log

2003/08/01 11:58, Oscarmeyer: 
Wow. Those being prompted to play bn by this log should keep in mind that this stuff can only happen if everything goes right for the bns, otherwise it's a slaughter.

If the warriors bash/dis the thieves, the fight gets a LOT closer.

Rover, maybe Fella isn't an impulse buyer and had to think out how he was going to pay for things? Or maybe he was just waiting to see if there were any surprises coming before he joined the melee? Actually, he kept his head better than I would have: imagine if there was another thief in there, ready to stab a bn as they spammed spells. Instead he searched and removed that possibility.

2003/08/01 12:02, Narlah:Rated: Superb 
the *elf* that was whining there to be killed, remember - there is a ship going from tbad to GH , damn it there is better ways to go there , even if you dont know the way. Dont give to *a man* your ears !

2003/08/01 12:22, Cagim:Rated: Superb 
Rover: You got me moveless because I tried to fight with my last 30 mana instead of bob :p and einar almost died so!

2003/08/01 13:09, Ringmir:Rated: Superb 
oops i sprayed myself while watching this... *thumb*

2003/08/01 13:17, Elvor:Rated: Superb 
Narlah, I couldn't be bothered waiting for the ship. Faster just to die and pray. Probably made the BNs happy as well.

2003/08/01 14:00, Rover:Rated: Good 
hey come on you guys! You KNOW I loved this log ;p... Fun to read, and comments makes it Even better! Prist, i Never learn! remember that the next time you consider going in a closable with me ;p... *hug* You simply are my hero! :D

2003/08/01 15:53, Alweon:  Rated: Superb 
Hehe, good fighting and nicely edited! I'd give you 10 stars just for the edit job! :p

2003/08/01 16:29, Andróg:  Rated: Superb 
Wohoo!
Great log.

Now, comments are often what actually makes a log a great log.
(Can i see a new Hate coming? ;))

2003/08/01 18:29, Berabethulh:   
Went from healthy -> bad in one cagim quake + debris. I'm only level 17 but come on, that's 170 hps :P

Cool log.

2003/08/01 18:30, Berabethulh:   
I went from healthy --> bad in one quake + debris. That was 170 hps. :)

Suck

2003/08/01 19:38, Surt:   
A nice log

2003/08/01 19:38, Surt:Rated: Superb 
A nice log

2003/08/01 20:23, Deimus:Rated: Superb 
now this is a fun log ;)

2003/08/01 21:01, Beltira:Rated: Superb 
Awesome fighting! Superb!!!

2003/08/01 21:14, Andróg:  Rated: Superb 
*ponder* Every time this kind of log shows up or every time when Hate posts a log a got a feeling i should really level up a bn, but every time i get out of inspiration because leveling a bn just takes soo much time..

Conclusion : we need more logs like this one to keep me inspired ! ;)

2003/08/01 22:44, Letholes:  Rated: Good 
wow...that was a fun log :p, thx for the read

2003/08/02 06:44, Tankist:    -Tempus-Rated: Superb 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

2003/08/02 08:40, Mirimandil:  Rated: Superb 
Ok, best log I've read in a while. :) The comments rock extremely, but the log itsels is also well-done. I didn't know that thieves can rescue, for example. Good usage of resources. Exactly what BNs need to stay alive. Big thumbs up from me!

2003/08/02 08:45, Aelemon:Rated: Superb 
Thanks a lot for posting and commenting this log. This was really a pleasurable log to read, both a nice fight and extremely nice comments. Both thumbs up :-)Especially I liked the charming of the thieves. I didn't know until today that they rescue :-)-*Oh, and before I forget to mention: Addionally I liked the fair looting, leaving all equipment you did not need in the corpses.

2003/08/02 11:47, Oscarmeyer: 
Fair looting? No sane bn *ever* does 'get all corpse' if he has time to avoid it (eg blocked in a room).

Still, nice work!

2003/08/02 23:50, Hawa:Rated: Good 
Haha! This is one funny log! :)
Comments rock :P

2003/08/03 00:14, Polly:Rated: Superb 
I like the shopping-style. Nice log, especially since Rover died ;)

2003/08/03 10:24, Gray: 
Hmmm... if you guys like comments more than log itself - maybe we should start to write and post stories to get high ratintgs?

2003/08/03 14:40, Ramangth: 
Yay I'm in a top 20 log!

2003/08/03 14:43, Elvor:Rated: Superb 
And so am I!

2003/08/03 21:51, Eolo: 
Please let me when you go vale... I shall be there. =)
Maybe i can introduce you guys to local people.

2003/08/04 00:00, Fraga: 
damn I was only lvl 14. . I know I shouldn't of fight that one :( *a Hobbit* is me

2003/08/06 20:05, Cuantar: 
Wow. ;p


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aelemon, Alweon, Andróg, Aznog, Balist, Balvan, Beltira, Cagim, Deimus, 
Devastator, Elvor, Gamli, Hana, Mirimandil, Narlah, Polly, Prist, Ringmir, Shagrath, 
Surt, Tankist, Uber, Vecna, Zagah 
 Good Adianc, Breaux, Destroy, Enforcer, Hawa, Letholes, Marillion, Rover 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back