Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Back in black!  (Conspiracy)comments   back
  
(46 ratings and 7895 hits. Posted 2003/10/23)
!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>e
The Bakery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
The Baker looks at you calmly, wiping flour from his face with one hand.
Exits: (west).
A pack horse (minbaramin) has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>c
close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>c
close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>narr in
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>narr in
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>sq
You begin to search...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.


!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>lo

A Baker joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
A Baker barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Cagim has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* closes the door.
***-ARMOUR WAY TO HIGH-***
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your head.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Cagim locks the door.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
A Baker hits your left hand.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Your head stops stinging.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
The Bakery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A Baker is here, fighting YOU.
A pack horse (minbaramin) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Cagim is standing here trying to concentrate.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Healthy>fb
You quickly recall your stored spell...

Cagim utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

fb
A Baker tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

Cagim starts C A S T I N G...


Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Dwarf* in flames.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
That really HURT!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A Baker lightly hits your body.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
A Baker tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
Cagim throws a fireball at *a Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in flames.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>zzz
lo

*a Dwarf* tips his grey hood gallantly.                                  ///How polite! How do you do?
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and shatters it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge a Baker's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>fb

Cagim starts C A S T I N G...

Your head stops stinging.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>lb
You beep yourself!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>cha spell normal
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
The Bakery
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.

The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A Baker is here, fighting YOU.
A pack horse (minbaramin) is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Cagim is standing here trying to concentrate.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

z
You swiftly dodge a Baker's attempt to hit you.

lb
*a Dwarf* drinks whiskey from a pocket flask: 'die wanker!".'

lb
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!                             /// Humm.. that hurts..

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...

lb-Cagim utters the word 'fireball'

Cagim disbands his group.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

lb
Cagim raises his hand.

lb
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>lb
cha spell quick
Ok.
You swiftly dodge a Baker's attempt to hit you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


lb
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.              // Well yes, nice.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits a Baker with full impact.
Your attempt to slash a Baker fails.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

A Baker tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Fine>

You start to concentrate...

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Fine>
You start to concentrate...


!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Fine>cs
You start to concentrate...

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

Cagim slashes a Baker's right arm.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Hurt>A Baker tries to hit you, but your parry is succes
sful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

Cagim fails to slash a Baker.

A Baker barely hits your left arm.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot Move:Slow a Baker:Hurt>fb
You start to concentrate...

Cagim tries to slash a Baker, but he parries successfully.

Cagim starts C A S T I N G...

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a Baker in flames.
A Baker tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow a Baker:Bad>
A Baker swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow a Baker:Bad>
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
The fireball sent by Cagim hits a Baker with full force, causing an immediate
death.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Baker's death cry.
A Baker is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
11/160 hits, 54/131 mana, and 28/103 moves.
Cagim giggles.


!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>exam 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (dented)
a weapon harness
a water skin
a set of lock picks
a set of lock picks
a fragrant-smelling bag
a broad silver belt
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a violet orchid
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a gilded round shield (brand new)
a pair of vambraces (brand new)
a pair of metal gauntlets (brand new)
a black pair of padded boots (used)
a heavy pair of greaves (brand new)
a blood-encrusted helm (brand new)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (brand new)
a red ruby
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a coach ticket
a battle axe (brand new)

1,  0%,  #Carm

/////////////So.. what was close. Humm.. but lets see whats next..  We know that there are some ppl outside so we prepare for battle.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

!# CW>
The exit west blurs for a while.

!# CW>say ok
emote conspirisize 'ok'
Ok.

!# CW>st

Cagim stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

!# CW>
You are already standing.

!# CW>elf
#   $target is now set to {*elf} [local]
sq
Cagim whispers 'alv'
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW>nod
You nod solemnly.

!# CW>elf
#   $target is now set to {*elf} [local]
sq
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW>lo
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The Bakery
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A pack horse (minbaramin) is standing here.
Cagim is standing here.

The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

!# CW>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW>
*Gamahim the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!# CW>sq
You begin to search...

c;cc
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW>close exit
Ok.

!# CW>lock exit
*click*

!# CW>
Cagim starts C A S T I N G...

!# CW>lo
The Bakery
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a Baker is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary is lying here.
A pack horse (minbaramin) is standing here.
Cagim is standing here trying to concentrate.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Gamahim the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!# CW>
*a Dwarf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hear a *click* in a lock.                                              ///More ppl comming for the party?

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>say well?
emote conspirisize 'well?'

Ok.
The door is opened from the other side.
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
Cagim throws a fireball at *Gamahim the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.
Cagim slashes *Gamahim the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* locks the door.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>elf
#   $target is now set to {*elf} [local]


*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'fireball' $target

*Gamahim the Dwarf* tries to cleave Cagim, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
The corpse of a guard slowly decays into dust.
The corpse of a Baker slowly decays into dust.
The corpse of a pony slowly decays into dust.
The corpse of a citizen mercenary slowly decays into dust.

Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
Cagim throws a fireball at *Gamahim the Dwarf*, completely enveloping him in
flames.

Cagim starts C A S T I N G...

*Gamahim the Dwarf* starts C A S T I N G...

*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Wounded>cast 'fireball' $target
You quickly recall your stored spell...

c;cc
Cagim utters the word 'earthquake'
Cagim makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You stop following Cagim.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Black Númenórean! I will remember
you!'

*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'fireball' $target
Ok.

Your fireball completely envelops *Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* in flames.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* strongly pierces your right foot.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Bad>
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* starts C A S T I N G...
close exit
It's already closed!
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Bad>lock exit
It's already locked!
Cagim utters the word 'earthquake'
Cagim makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a pack horse (minbaramin)'s death cry.
A pack horse (minbaramin) is dead! R.I.P.
You try to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a Baker.
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

c;cc
cast 'fireball' $target
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast 'fireball' $target
Cagim utters the word 'earthquake'
Cagim makes the earth tremble and shiver.
***-ARMOUR WAY TO HIGH-***
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You fall, and hit yourself!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gamahim the Dwarf*'s death cry.
*Gamahim the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry.
*Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Bublifuk the Noldorin Elf*.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Black Númenórean! I will remember
you!'
A shadow says 'It was your last mistake Black Númenórean! I will remember
you!'
A shadow tries to hit Cagim, but he parries successfully.
A shadow lightly hits Cagim's right leg and tickles it.

And so... 

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops a shadow in flames.
A shadow is mortally wounded so end the basterds life?

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Cagim slashes a shadow's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Cagim utters the word 'fireball'
The fireball sent by Cagim hits a shadow with full force, causing an immediate
death.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow's death cry.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (brand new)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (brand new)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (brand new)
a plain hood (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a bright red amulet
a dark stone
a ring
a jewelled ring
a large sack
a wooden pipe
a stone

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The corpse of *a Dwarf* slowly decays into dust.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exam 3.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a hunting horn
a flagon
a mighty dwarven axe (brand new)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (brand new)
a bejewelled oak staff
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (used)
a pair of iron-shod boots (brand new)
a great helm (brand new)
a forest green cloak (brand new)

////Well, it seems I didn´t exam 2.corpse but, anyway, where was some nice eq also.\\\

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>copper
drop 1 copper
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>humm

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>emote humms quietly for himself.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>say Thats fair.
emote conspirisize 'Thats fair.'
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Gamahim the Dwarf* yells loudly from the west 'you are gone ***** rip!'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>humm
emote humms quietly for himself.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sq
You begin to search...

The door seems to blur for a while.

You didn't find anyone.

///I leave....  and yeah.. btw: Sanctuary down, repeting: Sanctuary DOWN!\\\


<<   <   01  02  

2003/10/26 13:56, Edvard: 
Aha I see now. In your world there is no middle thing. Even though the rating window hints so by supplying you with the option of voting poor, average or good, your mind cannot comprehend the meaning of those ratings. So you vote, on every god damn log, if you like it or not. Letting yourself subconsciously judging the log depending on the logger, who's in it etc etc, and end up giving the log a rating that it doesnt deserve 98% of the time. With lack of respect for the logger, the log and the whole ER community + a good ammount of stupidity. Good going, dipshit.

Yes im bitter.

2003/10/26 22:10, User requested to be deleted:  Rated: Awful 
*gigg* bitter 'coz someone rated your playing awful? as you showed today, when things are going bad you just die :P *pat*

2003/10/27 00:15, Ecthalion: 
Just loved it! Was a pleasure to read! And who said the elves were overpowed, you go BN's, almost want to make one now : ) i just loved it. Wish i read in time to give the Superb rating! Awesome!

2003/10/27 06:54, Shalani:Rated: Superb 
Erebos : 'when things are going bad you just die '
Well yes, Erebos, not anyone is an overpowered dwarven hoarder (of shining and scrolls and rocks) who ostly survives anything, generally people tend to make things go well (and that is what is called good playing i guess) not bad, yes ! (OK i know you dont play only erebos or panur, you jsut get the idea !)
And especially a bn, so fragile and so insanely quickly whacked if things go bad yeah. (But i think you were not talking about bns when talking to Edvard)
But you show the point i expressed already i think : the sad part is, it is so well done it nearly seems too easy ! :p

2003/10/27 09:34, Bublifuk:   
Well i must say its average log, but well nice planned and done by bns. I had no plan at all, so i died to my own stupidity to enter.
Cant say its awfull log but somehow agree w/ erebos, no skillzzz just pukes died as pigs coz they sucked. Haugh and dont remember ITS ONLY GAME!

2003/10/27 10:13, Cararion: 
Gamahim, here is a great 'secret' for you:
Thats why you should be a smiter so you can bash with a staff! ^_^

2003/10/27 10:34, Enforcer: 
average log imho, so i didnt rate it

2003/10/27 13:12, Gamahim:  Rated: Good 
Cararion: Here's even bigger secret for you. As long as i fought my battles in several-rooms-areas it rocked like this. It just has *one* weak-point (the version of myself in that log), it sucks big-time! in 1-room-closeable. But I guess in MUME atm all that matters is fire-power in 1-room-closeable and spamming, not how good 'stat-prac-etc-set' you got for open-area-battle. If skipping the discussion about skills and talking about numbers.

2003/10/31 17:59, Conspiracy:   
I just got back from Paris and I was thrilled to see so many ppl who liked this log, thanks alot all. This was my first log on notables also.

I just feel sorry for Erebos and his habit to rate everything awful. Most suck.

Thanks all again.

<<   <   01  02  

top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aramyr, Aschit, Baz, Blenda, Chuckles, Daerandir, Daspan, Deimus, Devastator, 
Echo, Feagil, Havish, Icebear, Imal, Incanus, Kesseldor, Khazdul, Khozdul, Letholes, 
Lone, Malthros, Milzok, Morhol, Mortis, Movin, Narlah, Niri, Othmar, Pedrag, 
Pindorf, Purke, Rubiks, Shalani, Tankist, Thoirin, Tinrar, Tukanek, Zomb 
 Good Carm, Gamahim, Hate, Sigurd 
 Average Holma, Rza 
 Poor  
 Awful Erebos, Fragir 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back