Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Peaceful exping (Malus)comments   back
  
(24 ratings and 8415 hits. Posted 2003/11/17)
Peaceful exping

**************************************************************************************
I killed Eladamri erlier and was carrying around 2 shining and fine shirt 
for Zerabethulh when he leaves retirement. Since this shit is abit heavy for me
i figgured id just xp some until he can leave, and besides, there was nothing at
all to kill. So the first stop was slag/crack/trail to noc and finally shades mountainside..

WARNING! WARNING! Members of the SEA should stop reading while i hope all you BOATs out
there find some joy in reading it...
**************************************************************************************


o CSW HP:Fine>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

FLEE
A shade makes a strange sound, as you place a slender dagger in its back.
A shade says 'I hill rip your heart ouv, Zaufurt Orc!'
A shade strongly hits your body and tickles it.

o CSW HP:Hurt a shade:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Road through the Lower Pass
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =up=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Road through the Lower Pass
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>backstab shade
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Santeri the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.			<-- Oww..
*Vidgri the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*Santeri the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.			<-- Bye then i guess..=P
*Vidgri the Dwarf* leaves << W E S T <<.

A shade tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You pierce a shade's left arm and tickle it.

o CSW HP:Hurt a shade:Wounded>FLEE

sc
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.

o CSW HP:Hurt a shade:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Road through the Lower Pass
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
*an Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.			<-- another friendly foe=)
Exits: =east=, =up=.

! CSW HP:Hurt>206/302 hits and 105/137 moves.

! CSW HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
k *elf*
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>con
The perfect match!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>exa elf
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* has a few scratches.
*an Elf* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a water skin


## Ok so this fella outequipped me totally ##


! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.		<-- reinforcements!!
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) has arrived from the east.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>

*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves << U P >>.

*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) leaves << U P >>.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>labl
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from above.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) has arrived from above.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >> E A S T >> riding a pack horse.

o CSW HP:Hurt>

*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves >> E A S T >>.

*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CSW HP:Hurt>u
Sharp Bend
Exits: =east=, =down=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>d
Road through the Lower Pass
The corpse of a black wolf is lying here.
Exits: =east=, =up=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Road through the Lower Pass
A shade is here, shrouded in an inky blackness.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

o CSW HP:Hurt>tr pack

{target}={*elf*}
{target}={*elf*}
You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Road through the Lower Pass
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

You see some tracks of a pack horse leading east
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
Bend in the Road
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
*an Elf* is sitting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) is here, fighting *an Elf*.
Exits: =north=, east, south, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* crushes *an Elf*'s body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k *elf*

! CSW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) pounds *an Elf*'s head extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves vv S O U T H vv.

k *elf*

! CSW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* has arrived from the south.

! CSW HP:Hurt>
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) approaches *an Elf*, trying to pound him.
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves vv S O U T H vv.
*an Elf* lightly pierces *Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op)'s left foot and
tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the south.
You lightly pierce *an Elf*'s body and tickle it.
*an Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt *Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op):Fine>
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* approaches *an Elf*, trying to crush him.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt *Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op):Fine>cha m ag
Ok.
*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CSW HP:Hurt>
*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves N O R T H.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) leaves N O R T H.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Mountain Stream
Exits: east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

o CSW HP:Hurt>k l
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Hurt>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The Ford
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o CSW HP:Hurt>tr pack
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* has arrived from the east.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) has arrived from the east.

*Nacs the Tarkhnarb Orc* leaves << W E S T <<.
*Hambaork the Tarkhnarb Orc* (op) leaves << W E S T <<.

-------------------- Z I P -----------------------
So i tracked him and noticed him going vale.
He ran around quite a bit and i started to think he
was getting moveless so i stayed on tracks but i was wrong
and was 1 tick after him to ingrove..

* CSW HP:Fine>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: north, (east), west.

* CSW HP:Fine>tr *elf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

{target}={l}
You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading east		<-- i piss on you elf scum!
 (done less than 1 hour ago).

* CSW HP:Fine>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

* CSW HP:Fine>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.

You stop scouting.

* CSW HP:Fine>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: north, east, west.

* CSW HP:Fine>i

The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!


## Arrgh, dont look at me ugly yellow! ##


* CSW HP:Fine>
You are carrying:
a web

* CSW HP:Fine>l
Old Forest Road

* CSW HP:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a slender dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with several pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a flagon

* CSW HP:Fine>sc
dr flagon
233/302 hits and 66/137 moves.

* CSW HP:Fine>
You drink the water.

* CSW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 62%, DB: 24%, PB: 68%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 121,101 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- Orkish draught

* CSW HP:Fine>e
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Fine>e
Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.

* CSW HP:Fine>w
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

## Ok, no yell...lets try again for real! ##

* CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.
Exits: north, *east*, *(west)*.
The Gatekeeper yells 'In Orc as here anside the Settlement Walls!'
A village guard yells 'Yn Orc is here ansade the Settlement Wills!'
A village guard yells 'An Orc as here ynside the Settlement Walls!'


## Blah ##


* CSW HP:Fine>
Bear's Way
*Xayen the Silvan Elf* is sleeping here.				<-- *kalsongskott*
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

* CSW HP:Fine>w
w
Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
Exits: north, *east*, *(west)*.

* CSW HP:Fine>
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*elf*} [local]
scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.

You stop scouting.

* CSW HP:Fine>e
e
Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman stands here carefully guarding her village.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.
Exits: north, *east*, *(west)*.
The Gatekeeper yells 'An Urc as here ansade the Settlement Walls!'
A village guard yells 'Yn Orc is here ansyde the Settlement Wylls!'
A village guard yells 'An Orc as here ansade the Settlement Walls!'

* CSW HP:Fine>
Bear's Way
*Xayen the Silvan Elf* is sleeping here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

* CSW HP:Fine>backstab *elf*
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

A village guard has arrived from the west.

A village guard has arrived from the west.

A village guard tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

* CSW HP:Fine a village guard:Healthy>
A swallow makes a circle high in the sky and flies away at a great speed.

* CSW HP:Fine a village guard:Healthy>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Bear's Way
A Beorning man hurries about his business.
A young man stands here carefully guarding his village.
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Fine>
A village guard yells 'An Orc as here an Bear's Wai!'
A citizen yells 'An Urc is here an Bear's Wyy!'

* CSW HP:Fine>
A citizen tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A village guard has arrived from the west.
A village guard has arrived from the west.

* CSW HP:Fine a citizen:Healthy>w
w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW HP:Fine a citizen:Healthy>FLEE
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A village guard cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CSW HP:Hurt a citizen:Healthy>w
You flee head over heels.
Bear's Way
*Xayen the Silvan Elf* is sleeping here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
A Beorning captain is here, keeping the watch.
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Settlement Walls
A white-painted bench is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The Gatekeeper stands here, leaning on his cane.
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, [west].

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
The Vinegate seems to be closed.

* CSW HP:Hurt>The Vinegate seems to be closed.

* CSW HP:Hurt>open exit 
w
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
At the Gates of Ingrove
Exits: *north*, *(east)*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>close exit 
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt>pick exit 
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

* CSW HP:Hurt>whoi xayen

You hear a *click* in a lock.
The Vinegate is opened from the other side.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Xayen the Executioner is a level twenty-nine Silvan Ranger.
nada

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>sear f
You begin to search...

You have found *an Elf*!

k *elf*

* CSW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to pierce *an Elf*, but he parries successfully.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>
A grasshopper leaves << W E S T <<.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>close exit 
You don't see any exit here.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>con
The perfect match!

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf*:Hurt>label l
Ok.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>#   $target is now set to {l} [local]

*an Elf* (l) strongly pierces your left foot and tickles it.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>exa l
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* (l) has several bruises.
*an Elf* (l) is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a water skin


## Same elf it seems, but Yellow eye looking now! ##


* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) pierces your left foot extremely hard.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) pierces your body extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

* CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Worn Earth
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Wild Weeds
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>sneak
n
You stop sneaking.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Old Forest Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
A swallow flies high above the ground.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.
A swallow panics, and attempts to flee.
A swallow leaves >> E A S T >>.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Dense Clump of Trees
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*, (down).

o CW HP:Hurt>d
Damp Cave
The corpse of a tiny spider is lying here.
The corpse of a giant earth beetle is lying here.
The corpse of a massive tangle of roots is lying here.
The corpse of a massive tangle of roots is lying here.
Exits: (up).

o CW HP:Hurt>u
A Dense Clump of Trees
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*, (down).

! CW HP:Hurt>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Fields by the Road
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Bend in the Old Forest Road
The corpse of a sand viper is lying here.
A small rabbit glares angrily at you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
An angry rabbit leaves N O R T H.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
West of the Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

* CW HP:Hurt>
You bleed from open wounds.

* CW HP:Hurt>
#   {rep} now aliases {t Zmrd} in [default] group 
Zmrd tells you 'dont have plan'

* CW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
A rabid raccoon tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce a rabid raccoon's left hindleg.

* CW HP:Hurt a rabid raccoon:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt a rabid raccoon:Fine>w

You pierce a rabid raccoon's left hindleg hard and shatter it.

* CW HP:Hurt a rabid raccoon:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CW HP:Hurt a rabid raccoon:Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
West of the Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>w
w
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>
Dense Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
A rabid raccoon leaves N O R T H.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Dense Bushes
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>

*an Elf* (l) leaves >> E A S T >>.

* CSW HP:Hurt>backstab l
Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
backstab l
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

w
backstab l
*an Elf* (l) leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CSW HP:Hurt>
Dense Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Birchwood Border
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Dense Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Dense Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Birchwood Border
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Dense Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
West of the Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Dense Bushes
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
You smell blood.

* CSW HP:Hurt>{target}={l}
e
West of the Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
backstab l
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
backstab l
Dense Bushes
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>e
West of the Old Ford
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Old Forest Road
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


## I figgured he would track around here so i tried to stab but that ##
## didnt work so lets try something else... ##


* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Dense Bushes
The rabid raccoon stands here, frothing at the mouth.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
Birchwood Border
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, west.

* CSW HP:Hurt>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Luscious Birchwood
A tree-snake lies wrapped around one of the tree branches.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

o CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Birch Forest
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sneak
w
You stop sneaking.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Small Bushes
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>s
Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>n
Grassland
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Bend in Muddy Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Muddy Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Entrance to the Burned Down Village
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>w
Ruined Yard
Exits: *east*, *south*, [west].

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>open exit 
w
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>close exit 
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(east)*, south.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>Ok.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dr flagon
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a web

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>l
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>sc
158/302 hits and 47/137 moves.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a slender dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (brand new)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a pair of soft leather sleeves (used)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (brand new)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with several pairs of ears
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a flagon

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>dr flagon
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>g bannock all
You get a delicious bannock from a web.

o CW HP:Hurt>eat bannock
You eat the bannock.
You are full.

o CW HP:Hurt>dr flagon
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW HP:Hurt>l i web
web (carried) : 
a barbed fang (brand new)
a delicious bannock
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
two flasks of orkish draught
a fragrant-smelling bag
a shining pair of greaves (brand new)
a pair of snowshoes (used)
eight piles of grey petals
five piles of long, slender green leaves
two piles of short, black fur
a dozen piles of white petals
a strange set of lock picks
a shining pair of vambraces (brand new)
two short, moist tails
five small metal flasks
two tickets

o CW HP:Hurt>r
You are already resting.

o CW HP:Hurt>dr flagon
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o CW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 81%, DB: 4%, PB: 80%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 121,066 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 39. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body
- a light wound at the body
- noquit
- panic
- a deep wound at the left arm
- Orkish draught

o CW HP:Hurt>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o CW HP:Hurt>firstaid
You try to bind your wounds.

A hungry warg leaves vv S O U T H vv.

You bleed from open wounds.
Inactivity timeout postponed...

The archdoor is opened from the other side.

You fail to bind your wound.

! CW HP:Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* (l) closes the archdoor.

! CW HP:Hurt>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CW HP:Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

* CW HP:Hurt>sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* CSW HP:Hurt>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k l
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>con
The perfect match!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>cha m wim
Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>exa l
You see nothing special about him.
*an Elf* (l) has several bruises.
*an Elf* (l) is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (brand new)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (brand new)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (brand new)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (brand new)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on back>       a black horn shortbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a water skin

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>con
The perfect match!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>
*an Elf* (l) strongly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>
*an Elf* (l) sheathes a black runed dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
*an Elf* (l) swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

## Oww oww! i see my chance! ##

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Fine>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
You feel bolder.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Hurt>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k l
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s right foot very hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
You strongly pierce *an Elf* (l)'s right leg and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Hurt>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) barely hits your body and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s left leg very hard.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Hurt>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Hurt>k l
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>put all.arrow quiver
You don't have any arrow.

! CSW HP:Hurt *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) shoots your body extremely hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You are already attempting to flee!
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You are too afraid.

! CSW HP:Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded>cha wim 0
n
Wimpy set to: 0

* CSW HP:Wounded>k l
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* (l) barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>cha m ag
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) shoots your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You lightly pierce *an Elf* (l)'s head and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s body and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>cha m ag
FLEE
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Hurt>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s left leg very hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s right arm and tickle it.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *an Elf* (l)'s attempt to shoot you.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>n

*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
k l
Scorched Mansion
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s body.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>cha m ag
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s left foot very hard.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>FLEE

*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *an Elf* (l)'s attempt to shoot you.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
k l
Scorched Mansion
On the ground, there are two war arrows.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
n
*an Elf* (l) bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Scorched Mansion
On the ground, there are two war arrows.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k l
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Wounded>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
You see two war arrows on the ground.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>k l
You approach *an Elf* (l), trying to pierce him.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *an Elf* (l):Wounded>
You pierce *an Elf* (l)'s body.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *an Elf* (l):Bad>
*an Elf* (l) nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow *an Elf* (l):Bad>
*an Elf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>g draught all

A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a web.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>quaff 2.flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
You see two war arrows on the ground.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(east)*, south.					<-- Yarr!

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k l
They aren't here.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
You see two war arrows on the ground.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(east)*, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Yard
Exits: *east*, *south*, (west).

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Entrance to the Burned Down Village
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w

*an Elf* (l) leaves his hiding place.
*an Elf* (l) masterfully draws a black runed dagger.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Ruined Yard
Exits: *east*, *south*, (west).

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Scorched Mansion
You see two war arrows on the ground.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(east)*, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Ruined Yard
Exits: *east*, *south*, (west).

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>backstab l
Entrance to the Burned Down Village
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*an Elf* (l) leaves << W E S T <<.
Your victim has disappeared!

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
backstab l
Ruined Yard
Exits: *east*, *south*, (west).

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Backstab whom?

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
backstab l
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Scorched Mansion
There are two war arrows here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(east)*, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Backstab whom?

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>close exit 
Ok.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
There are two war arrows here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [east], south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flush f
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>flush f
You begin to search...

{target}={l}
The archdoor is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A hungry warg leaves >> E A S T >>.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
On the ground, there are two war arrows.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: *(east)*, south.

o CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>sear f
You begin to search...

You have found *an Elf* (l)!

close exit 

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>k l
*an Elf* (l) leaves his hiding place.
You try to pierce *an Elf* (l), but he parries successfully.
*an Elf* (l) strongly pierces your right arm.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>cha m ag
Ok.

! CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>
*an Elf* (l) pierces your body hard.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>cha m wim
Ok.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>
*an Elf* (l) opens the archdoor.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>close exit 
close exit 
Ok.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>close exit 
It's already closed!

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>FLEE
You flee head over heels.
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>draw bow
You sheathe a slender dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw a black horn shortbow from across your back.


## Didnt wanna switch in his room since he would leave then=) ##


* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Scorched Mansion
There are two war arrows here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: [east], south.

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>shoot l
shoot l
You shoot *an Elf* (l)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (l) strongly pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

! CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Bad>shoot l
*an Elf* (l) panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* (l) leaves vv S O U T H vv.
Your victim has disappeared!

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

o CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
shoot l
Crumbled Hall
The burnt and blackened skeletal remains of a human are here.
*an Elf* (l) is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
shoot l
shoot l
You shoot *an Elf* (l)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*an Elf* (l) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
The stonehatch stops moving.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *an Elf* (l):Awful>shoot l
draw boots
You shoot *an Elf* (l)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
Your blood freezes as you hear *an Elf* (l)'s death cry.
*an Elf* (l) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>recover
Shoot whom?

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hang a black horn shortbow across your back.
You confidently draw a slender dagger, looking very evil-minded.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You search the surroundings for your arrows...

g all.coins all.corpse
You recover three arrows and put them in your quiver.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *an Elf*.
There was 549 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 76 copper pennies.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a laced quiver
a water skin
a strange set of lock picks
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (brand new)
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (brand new)
a bejewelled shield (brand new)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (brand new)
a thin pair of leather gloves (used)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a white chain mail coif (brand new)
a fine chain mail shirt (brand new)
a red ruby
a jewelled ring
a small pouch
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer
a lembas wafer

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g dagger corpse
You get a black runed dagger from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g shield corpse
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g fine corpse
You get a fine pair of chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g fine corpse
You get a fine chain mail shirt from the corpse of *an Elf*.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>g fine corpse
You can't find a fine in the corpse.

* CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>{hp}={g azurescroll all ;recite azurescroll} [default]

You bleed from open wounds.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

* CSW HP:Bad>g azurescroll all 
recite azurescroll
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

* CSW HP:Bad>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

g belt corpse
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

* CSW HP:Wounded>
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *an Elf*.

pouch (carried) : 
a topaz
a handful of clover
two jewelled rings
a man-like root
five piles of white petals
a purple scroll
a receipt for a thin pair of leather gloves
a softly glowing green cup
a stone
a wooden ring

******************************************************************************
So i finally got reunited with Spite my loyal friend and follower. His rings 
Shine so bright on my fingers and i gained some ranks in our tribe with the
loot i brought home to Bulgotha. May the Zaugurz never die!
******************************************************************************


2003/11/17 21:21, Fohzarsh:   
Howl!

2003/11/17 21:27, Guido:Rated: Superb 
crawzy fawker!1a< good work :)

2003/11/17 21:27, Legtor: 
who was it? nice btw!

2003/11/17 21:53, Gromos:Rated: Superb 
Nicely done. :]

2003/11/17 22:00, Grisnat: 
Damn i tracked elf (and therefore you) to ingrove gates aswell... i shoulda tried stab on you while u scouted, tracked etc(seeing now you had all that great stuff) but I was weak and sun was coming and a friend needed help vt so i left *spit self*

2003/11/17 22:10, Zerabethulh:Rated: Superb 
very nice indeed! =)
rock on! =)

2003/11/17 23:26, Aramyr:  Rated: Superb 
wow rock on. superb just because he didn't shadow and ya got all that eq :)

2003/11/18 00:44, David:Rated: Superb 
nod, iv heard that scouts have a hard time dealing with shadows..

2003/11/18 00:47, Xayen:   
Wow Im in this log....why not stab me???????????

2003/11/18 01:16, Britney: 
Dont start to argue with Aramyr... he is MUMES own Master #2!

2003/11/18 01:30, Letholes:  Rated: Good 
Nice job, wouldn't have thought to flee out of room before drawing bow, smart move

2003/11/18 01:47, Estel:   
*cough*, greenskins will pay badly for their mischievous behavior, for every drop of elven blood.

Both zaugurz traitors and tarkhnarb scum... my precious takes care of their corrupted souls.

2003/11/18 01:55, Resin:Rated: Superb 
gratz on kill! love the scout vs scout fights :)

2003/11/18 07:57, Krvavej:Rated: Superb 
U r da pierce and flee mazter! Keep killin' em!

*HOWL*

2003/11/18 08:08, Tinrar:Rated: Superb 
All is good, only your problem was - not able to stab Xayen. My comforts to you...

2003/11/18 08:25, Ghamma:Rated: Good 
nice fight... should have been there fucking up a nice fight. nod self.. hehe..

2003/11/18 11:09, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Wow that's a bunch of eq I've not seen a lot on Zaugurz orcs :P good job

2003/11/18 12:02, Eolo:Rated: Superb 
Nice going!
But who died?

2003/11/18 14:22, Bornack:Rated: Superb 
Just lovley!! worn on ring. copper :)

with shining in the backpack hehe :) just lovely

2003/11/18 16:48, Polly:Rated: Good 
Ballsy, but what was elf doing standing still there?

2003/11/18 21:26, Eolo:Rated: Superb 
And Malus, I'd like to know how many hps you had after you got out on Awful in our last sunday fight! I even shot you (on awful) and you were still alive...

Too sad I had an awful link at that momment, and couldn't hit you in Orc Camp (specially after I saw Mortie, Tars and Magal flushing =) ) Was damn funny and yep, I could never expect those other 3 =)

2003/11/19 08:05, Faint: 
i was on 7 hps after last shoot=)

2003/11/19 10:02, Galdun:  Rated: Good 
hehe nice thief vs thief fight, btw elf never heared of sneak shoot???

2003/11/19 11:11, Taqu:Rated: Superb 
Nice, nice...as allways when its my brother who plays =) i can only hope that one day i will be able to play like him. But i doubt it =P

2003/11/19 15:34, Eolo:Rated: Superb 
Hehehehe Malus, when I commented w/ Avenir about that, he said 'I'm sure he had 2-7 hps'... so that was a damn close guess from him =)

2003/11/19 15:52, Bjrn: 
Didn't stab even one dead? Are we becoming decent here?

2003/11/19 16:16, Aramyr:  Rated: Superb 
britney you seriously need some therapy....

2003/11/19 17:55, Britney: 
I need therapy because i...?

2003/11/19 20:41, Folbo:  Rated: Superb 
*whistle* Poor sod lost 549 gold ;)

Great log :)

2003/11/20 10:40, Iomene: 
That seems like a fun session.

2003/11/20 20:56, Tankist:    -Tempus- 
Was this ur elf Bagger?
If not 5* log if yes 6*

2003/11/25 16:17, Zarach:   
Nice!!

2003/11/26 16:25, Arikah: 
Hehe, quite a nice log... even when i am half elf scout... I learned a lot there! Btw, who died? i wish i could get that eq and that bunch of cash... with that, i will take vacations for life!

Nice work Orc, i tip my hat to you!

2003/11/29 21:20, Yubuk: 
Yeha i reckon it's a good log, who's the elf? and i agree with who ever said about the sneak shooting? why didn't the elf do that, credit to u, must be more experienced cos u won from down *clap*


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Aramyr, Bagger, Bornack, Devastator, Eolo, Folbo, Gromos, Guido, Icebear, 
Krvavej, Resin, Roadkill, Shandalar, Stor, Taqu, Tinrar, Zerabethulh 
 Good Galdun, Ghamma, Letholes, Morhol, Polly, Zigin 
 Average Fergus 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back