Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Don't try this (Reikor)comments   back
  
(38 ratings and 8310 hits. Posted 2006/06/28)
## What does one do when there's no pukes?
##
##
The Grocery
A large grocer is here, waiting to buy or sell some goods.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [south], (west).

!# CW>buy ticket
A grocer tells you 'That'll be one silver 88 copper, please.'
You now have a coach ticket.

!# CW>buy ticket
buy ticket
A grocer tells you 'That'll be one silver 88 copper, please.'
You now have a coach ticket.

!# CW>buy ticket
A grocer tells you 'That'll be one silver 88 copper, please.'
You now have a coach ticket.

!# CW>A grocer tells you 'That'll be one silver 88 copper, please.'
You now have a coach ticket.

West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#* CW>
An assassin leaves his hiding place.
You swiftly dodge an assassin's attempt to pierce you.

*#* CW an assassin:Healthy>enter coach
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#* CW an assassin:Healthy>
A guard joins your fight.
A guard strongly pierces an assassin's body and tickles it.

*#* CW an assassin:Fine>
A woman has arrived from the east.

*#* CW an assassin:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

*#* CW>
A woman leaves west.

*#* CW>west
West Alley
The coach to Bree and Fornost is here.
An assassin is here, fighting a guard.
A guard is here, fighting an assassin.
A pack horse (MIN) is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#* CW>arm
cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

A guard pierces an assassin's body and tickles it.

An assassin strongly pierces a guard's right foot and tickles it.

Your magic armour is revitalized.

*#* CW Mana:Burning>enter coach
The coach driver takes your ticket and welcomes you aboard.
Inside the Coach

*# CW Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The coachman closes the doors.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
Molka tells you 'was hark grouped?'

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The coach starts moving towards Bree and Fornost.
Next stop: Jasper's Tavern.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
Your legs feel heavier.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The walls of Tharbad loom before you, and the gates open.

*# CW Mana:Burning>gro
Your group consists of:
     Reikor (Head of group)
     Cruel
     Suka
     Dûrbrash
     Molka
     Zirthac
     Skûrk
     Dust
     Breaux
     Wretch

*# CW Mana:Burning>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW Mana:Burning>t molka no
Ok.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The coach has arrived at Jasper's Tavern.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
Kheldur narrates 'Anyone who knows russian willing to help give me a tell
please?'

*# CW Mana:Burning>
The coachman opens the doors.

*# CW Mana:Burning>yell kyk
The coach journey is too bumpy to allow you to do that.


*# CW Mana:Burning>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW Mana:Burning>
Hark narrates 'well baldwin was around'

*# CW>
The coachman closes the doors.

*# CW>
The coach starts moving towards Bree and Fornost.
Next stop: Bree.

*# CW>
The coach slows down as it fords a small stream.

*# CW>
You feel bolder.

*# CW>
With a sharp turn right, the coach from Tharbad enters the Greenway.

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>
Hark narrates 'but he left east'

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>m
           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |              F              |
     |              *              |
     |              :              |
     |              :             W|
     |*         ~~ :*%%:         **|
     |~~      :::=**B:::~:::::=:~**|
     | ~~~~~::*:::*~:              |
     |              X              |
     |             ::              |
     |             *               |
     |             *               |
     |             :               |
     |             ::             ~|
     |              *~:          *^|
     |                ::%::    ~~~ |
      -----------------------------

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>look windows
You don't see a windows.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Greenway
This is a large road with dusty surface. The soil is hard and bare after the
passage of thousands of merchants' carriages.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Greenway
This is a large road with dusty surface. The soil is hard and bare after the
passage of thousands of merchants' carriages. The road turns west and south 
here.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.

*# CW>
The coach is entering Bree through its southern gate.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Junction
From the north a tidy, but well worn road leads out from the village of Bree,
and is joined here by a paved road from the west. Looking far northward, the
protective ditch and hedge of Bree forms a curved line as it surrounds the
southwestern edge of Bree, only being broken for the gate. The path westward
avoids the town, allowing travellers to move swiftly if they don't wish to
enter the warm, but suspicious, village.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Junction
From the north a tidy, but well worn road leads out from the village of Bree,
and is joined here by a paved road from the west. Looking far northward, the
protective ditch and hedge of Bree forms a curved line as it surrounds the
southwestern edge of Bree, only being broken for the gate. The path westward
avoids the town, allowing travellers to move swiftly if they don't wish to
enter the warm, but suspicious, village.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

Junction
From the north a tidy, but well worn road leads out from the village of Bree,
and is joined here by a paved road from the west. Looking far northward, the
protective ditch and hedge of Bree forms a curved line as it surrounds the
southwestern edge of Bree, only being broken for the gate. The path westward
avoids the town, allowing travellers to move swiftly if they don't wish to
enter the warm, but suspicious, village.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Junction
From the north a tidy, but well worn road leads out from the village of Bree,
and is joined here by a paved road from the west. Looking far northward, the
protective ditch and hedge of Bree forms a curved line as it surrounds the
southwestern edge of Bree, only being broken for the gate. The path westward
avoids the town, allowing travellers to move swiftly if they don't wish to
enter the warm, but suspicious, village.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

South of Bree
You're standing in the dim shadow of Bree's southern gate. North of you is
Bree, the last outpost of civilization, which soon ends and gives way
to the eastern wilderness full of dangerous creatures and adventures.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

South of Bree
You're standing in the dim shadow of Bree's southern gate. North of you is
Bree, the last outpost of civilization, which soon ends and gives way
to the eastern wilderness full of dangerous creatures and adventures.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

South of Bree
You're standing in the dim shadow of Bree's southern gate. North of you is
Bree, the last outpost of civilization, which soon ends and gives way
to the eastern wilderness full of dangerous creatures and adventures.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Bree's South Gate
You are just in front of Bree's south gate, on which you see a strange notice.
Beyond here there is only the Old East Road leading to the Hills of Evendim.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Bree's South Gate
You are just in front of Bree's south gate, on which you see a strange notice.
Beyond here there is only the Old East Road leading to the Hills of Evendim.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Bree's South Gate
You are just in front of Bree's south gate, on which you see a strange notice.
Beyond here there is only the Old East Road leading to the Hills of Evendim.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Bree's South Gate
You are just in front of Bree's south gate, on which you see a strange notice.
Beyond here there is only the Old East Road leading to the Hills of Evendim.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
A Guard of Bree is here, watching the gate.
The gatekeeper stands here.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is a prolongation of the Old East Road into the village. To the east
you can see an abandoned house with the door standing ajar. To the west the 
street bends northwards, going towards the famous Prancing Pony Inn.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is a prolongation of the Old East Road into the village. To the east
you can see an abandoned house with the door standing ajar. To the west the 
street bends northwards, going towards the famous Prancing Pony Inn.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is a prolongation of the Old East Road into the village. To the east
you can see an abandoned house with the door standing ajar. To the west the 
street bends northwards, going towards the famous Prancing Pony Inn.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is a prolongation of the Old East Road into the village. To the east
you can see an abandoned house with the door standing ajar. To the west the 
street bends northwards, going towards the famous Prancing Pony Inn.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is a prolongation of the Old East Road into the village. To the east
you can see an abandoned house with the door standing ajar. To the west the 
street bends northwards, going towards the famous Prancing Pony Inn.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The Main Street bends here, going north-east. Looking south-east you see the 
wooden gate leading out from the city, and to the north-west you can see some 
smoke, apparently coming from the Inn. There are some shops along the street,
offering many interesting kinds of goods.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The Main Street bends here, going north-east. Looking south-east you see the 
wooden gate leading out from the city, and to the north-west you can see some 
smoke, apparently coming from the Inn. There are some shops along the street,
offering many interesting kinds of goods.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The Main Street bends here, going north-east. Looking south-east you see the 
wooden gate leading out from the city, and to the north-west you can see some 
smoke, apparently coming from the Inn. There are some shops along the street,
offering many interesting kinds of goods.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The Main Street bends here, going north-east. Looking south-east you see the 
wooden gate leading out from the city, and to the north-west you can see some 
smoke, apparently coming from the Inn. There are some shops along the street,
offering many interesting kinds of goods.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is the prolongation of the old east road in the village.
To the east, you see a stout oak door, leading to the city council chamber,
and to the west, you see a smaller door with a small sign above it.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A guard of Bree stands here.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is the prolongation of the old east road in the village.
To the east, you see a stout oak door, leading to the city council chamber,
and to the west, you see a smaller door with a small sign above it.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A guard of Bree stands here.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is the prolongation of the old east road in the village.
To the east, you see a stout oak door, leading to the city council chamber,
and to the west, you see a smaller door with a small sign above it.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A guard of Bree stands here.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
The street is the prolongation of the old east road in the village.
To the east, you see a stout oak door, leading to the city council chamber,
and to the west, you see a smaller door with a small sign above it.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A guard of Bree stands here.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
You are standing on the old east road, houses border the road on both sides.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The coach passes in front of the Prancing Pony Inn.

*# CW>look window
look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

At the Sign of The Prancing Pony
You are in the middle of Bree. All around you are shops, houses, and other
types of dwellings. From the north you hear music, and its lively sound
beckons you. The Old East Road comes from the west and continues through the
village. After leaving Bree to the south, it stretches to the Hithaeglir
Mountains. To the north you see the Prancing Pony Inn, and the stables east.
A long and scaly snakeskin lies here.
look window
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
*a Hobbit*, wielding a double edged eket, is here, resting on a pony.
A pony is standing here, ridden by *a Hobbit*.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
You are standing on a large, paved street. Houses line both sides of the
street. They look old and strong, evidence of the proud city of Bree.
To the east you can hear the sounds of many people talking.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
You are standing on a large, paved street. Houses line both sides of the
street. They look old and strong, evidence of the proud city of Bree.
To the east you can hear the sounds of many people talking.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
You are standing on a large, paved street. Houses line both sides of the
street. They look old and strong, evidence of the proud city of Bree.
Main Street bends from the east to the south here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
A guard of Bree stands here.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Main Street
You are standing on a large, paved street. Houses line both sides of the
street. They look old and strong, evidence of the proud city of Bree.
Main Street bends from the north to the west here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A little dog is here.

*# CW>
The coach has arrived in Bree.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Cobblestone Street
Your footsteps echo loudly in this narrow street, which, you now notice, is
entirely paved with marble flagstones. The alleyway seems to reach a dead
end here, leading to a coach shed. The only way out is to return north.
A timetable for the coach to Fornost and Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Fornost is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

*# CW>enter coach
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*# CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*# CW>enter coach
You don't see any coach here.

*# CW>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*# CW>
The coachman opens the doors.

*# CW>m
           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |              F              |
     |              *              |
     |              :              |
     |              :             W|
     |*         ~~ :*%%:         **|
     |~~      :::=**X:::~:::::=:~**|
     | ~~~~~::*:::*~:              |
     |              :              |
     |             ::              |
     |             *               |
     |             *               |
     |             :               |
     |             ::             ~|
     |              *~:          *^|
     |                ::%::    ~~~ |
      -----------------------------

*# CW>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW>
Wretch narrates 'so where is the action?'

*# CW>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW>
The coachman closes the doors.

*# CW>
The coach starts moving towards Fornost.
Next stop: Nasty Mewlip Inn.

*# CW>
The coach leaves the Old East Road and turns right towards Fornost.

*# CW>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Gris

*# CW>
... cataclop ... cataclop ... cataclop ...

*# CW>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 5%, PB: 46%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 445,428 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 583. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>%%  Door1 --> exit

Omega narrates 'WAZUP!'

*# CW>
The coach has arrived at the Nasty Mewlip Inn.

*# CW>m
           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |              F              |
     |              *              |
     |              :              |
     |              X             W|
     |*         ~~ :*%%:         **|
     |~~      :::=**B:::~:::::=:~**|
     | ~~~~~::*:::*~:              |
     |              :              |
     |             ::              |
     |             *               |
     |             *               |
     |             :               |
     |             ::             ~|
     |              *~:          *^|
     |                ::%::    ~~~ |
      -----------------------------

*# CW>
The coachman opens the doors.

*# CW>ec
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

*# CW>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW>r
You are already resting.

*# CW>enter coach
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

*# CW>
You see some people loading and unloading packages.

*# CW>
The coachman closes the doors.

*# CW>
Breeza narrates 'ok is there any mob that takes sacred ?'

*# CW>
The coach starts moving towards Fornost.
Next stop: Fornost.

*# CW>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 5%, PB: 46%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 445,428 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 583. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>%%  Door1 --> exit
sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>
Omega narrates 'ooohhh you can pray to bree now'

*# CW>
The coach is crossing an ancient stone bridge.

*# CW>wimpy 150
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

*# CW>m
           Map of Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |              X              |
     |              *              |
     |              :              |
     |              :             W|
     |*         ~~ :*%%:         **|
     |~~      :::=**B:::~:::::=:~**|
     | ~~~~~::*:::*~:              |
     |              :              |
     |             ::              |
     |             *               |
     |             *               |
     |             :               |
     |             ::             ~|
     |              *~:          *^|
     |                ::%::    ~~~ |
      -----------------------------

*# CW>

## Here we go!
##
The coach approaches the fortified town of Fornost.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Before the Gates of Fornost
The road ends here outside the high, arched gateway that, if entered, would
lead you through the walls and into the old city of Fornost. In ancient times
this was the seat of mighty human warlords until it was besieged and taken by 
the Witch-king of Angmar. Although retaken shortly after, the city lay in ruins
after the fierce battles. It remained in that state for many centuries to come,
look window
and only recently has it found new inhabitants. The Dunedain have started the
slow process of restoring the city to its former importance and glory.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.

*# CW>
You gaze out of the coach window.

Under the Wall, between the Gates
You are standing here between two portals in a cobblestone passage under the
outer wall of the city of Fornost. The southern one is a portcullis, usually
raised in times of peace. The gate to the north is iron-clad and looks
extremely massive. Glancing up you notice machicolations through which hot oil
or missiles can be rained down upon an invading enemy.
A bronze plaque is fixed on the wall.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Under the Wall, between the Gates
You are standing here between two portals in a cobblestone passage under the
outer wall of the city of Fornost. The southern one is a portcullis, usually
raised in times of peace. The gate to the north is iron-clad and looks
extremely massive. Glancing up you notice machicolations through which hot oil
or missiles can be rained down upon an invading enemy.
A bronze plaque is fixed on the wall.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Under the Wall, between the Gates
You are standing here between two portals in a cobblestone passage under the
outer wall of the city of Fornost. The southern one is a portcullis, usually
raised in times of peace. The gate to the north is iron-clad and looks
extremely massive. Glancing up you notice machicolations through which hot oil
or missiles can be rained down upon an invading enemy.
A bronze plaque is fixed on the wall.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Under the Wall, between the Gates
You are standing here between two portals in a cobblestone passage under the
outer wall of the city of Fornost. The southern one is a portcullis, usually
raised in times of peace. The gate to the north is iron-clad and looks
extremely massive. Glancing up you notice machicolations through which hot oil
or missiles can be rained down upon an invading enemy.
A bronze plaque is fixed on the wall.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

The King's Road
This broad road looks very old, and it is clear that it has been patched up 
recently. This is also your general impression of the city and its walls. 
To the south you can see the main gates. Just east is a small square. A park
lies to the west directly below the high cliff on which the old castle of 
Fornost is situated.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

The King's Road
This broad road looks very old, and it is clear that it has been patched up 
recently. This is also your general impression of the city and its walls. 
To the south you can see the main gates. Just east is a small square. A park
lies to the west directly below the high cliff on which the old castle of 
Fornost is situated.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

The King's Road
This broad road looks very old, and it is clear that it has been patched up 
recently. This is also your general impression of the city and its walls. 
To the south you can see the main gates. Just east is a small square. A park
lies to the west directly below the high cliff on which the old castle of 
Fornost is situated.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

The King's Road
The road continues north and south. West, an overgrown park spreads out beneath
a high cliff. East of the road lies the houses of the common Fornost citizen,
in a somewhat shabby neighbourhood.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

The King's Road
The road continues north and south. West, an overgrown park spreads out beneath
a high cliff. East of the road lies the houses of the common Fornost citizen,
in a somewhat shabby neighbourhood.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Short Street
This street is exactly what its name says, short. It runs from the Kings
Road in the west to Market Square at the centre of the city. Along the road
on both sides narrow, high houses can be seen. To the north, a large old 
building dominates the view because with a regal look that gives it an 
almost holy appearance.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Short Street
This street is exactly what its name says, short. It runs from the Kings
Road in the west to Market Square at the centre of the city. Along the road
on both sides narrow, high houses can be seen. To the north, a large old 
building dominates the view because with a regal look that gives it an 
almost holy appearance.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Short Street
This short street runs in an east-west fashion. The town's gates lie to the
west while the Market Square and the Crown of Arnor Inn can be found to the 
east, on either side of the street, houses line the road. Rows of laundry 
stretch between the houses and in some cases over the road, the larger items 
catching the wind and flapping noisily.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Short Street
This short street runs in an east-west fashion. The town's gates lie to the
west while the Market Square and the Crown of Arnor Inn can be found to the 
east, on either side of the street, houses line the road. Rows of laundry 
stretch between the houses and in some cases over the road, the larger items 
catching the wind and flapping noisily.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.

*# CW>
The coach has arrived in Fornost.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>look window
You gaze out of the coach window.

Market Square
You stand under a big red sign which proclaims that you are at the entrance to
the well-known inn called 'The Crown of Arnor', or as people say around these
parts, just 'The Crown'. Some oxcarts have been parked here, and presumably
their drivers are inside enjoying a nice, hot meal.
A timetable for the coach to Tharbad has been nailed on to a wall.
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The coachman opens the doors.
The coachman says "Our trip ends here, please get off."
You step out of the coach.
#
## Cowabunga!
##
#
Market Square
The coach to Bree and Tharbad is here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.

*# CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*# CW>west
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW>north
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*# CW>north
north
Narrow Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: north, south.

*# CW>north
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Arnor Square!'

*# CW>%%  Door1 --> exit
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*# CW>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

*# CW>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

The lock finally yields to your skill.

*# CW>open exit
Ok.

*# CW>north
The Foyer
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 112/114 moves.

!# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 113/114 moves.

!# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW>sc
184/184 hits, 127/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW>
Breeza narrates 'lol they took it away years ago cuz ppl abused praying to
bree :P'
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
##
## Instant action! :D
##

!# CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

!# CW>'c
*a Hobbit* yells faintly from the south 'beware bEEOTCH'
Ok.

!# CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!# CW>open exit
It's already open!

!# CW>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.

*# CW>## Target: *dwarf* ##
north
close exit
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
You try to keep *a Dwarf* at bay, but fail.

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Healthy>Ok.
Breeza narrates 'during raids'

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Healthy>examine dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a Zaugurz shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of rigid leather boots (worn out)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a dark coloured flask
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks

!# CW *a Dwarf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW>west
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW>con dwarf
Now where did that chicken go?

!# CW>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW>west
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*a Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
You can't proceed while the metaldoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

!# CW>
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

!# CW>## Target: *dwarf* ##
close exit
Ok.

!# CW>open exit
south
Ok.

!# CW>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.

*# CW>hit *dwarf*
You try to stab *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*# CW *a Dwarf*:Healthy>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the west.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

*# CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

## Target: *dwarf* ##
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*# CW Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*# CW Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!# CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Fine>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

close exit
f
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>west
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

west
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Hurt>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

%%  Door1 --> exit
Uldor narrates 'thats not the reason they said they took it out tho'

cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.


close exit

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!# CW Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW Mana:Hot>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

hit *dwarf*
You manage to enable the lock.

!# CW Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

!# CW Mana:Hot>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW Mana:Hot>east
cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW Mana:Hot>west
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>## Spellspeed: norm ##

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!# CW Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW Mana:Hot>west
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You try to stab *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Bad>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW Mana:Hot>east
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
Hall of Trophies
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>Nobody here by that name.

!# CW Mana:Warm>west
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!# CW Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*a Dwarf* barely cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You feel weaker.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Hall of Trophies
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: quick ##
hit *dwarf*
You try to stab *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Bad>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* opens the door.
You start to concentrate...

west
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cast quick 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
%%  Door1 --> exit
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Dwarf* with full impact.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* sneezes.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Spell: 'burning hands' ##
west
The Foyer
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'burning hands' *dwarf*
east
You start to concentrate...

cast quick 'burning hands' *dwarf*
Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You start to concentrate...
Asterisk narrates 'and what reason is it then? '


!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Dying>
Breeza narrates 'it is '

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Killed *a Dwarf*, got 31773 xp,
to level 413827

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
182/184 hits, 29/127 mana, and 105/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>look i corpse
corpse (here) : 
a Zaugurz shield (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a broadsword (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a lantern
a metal helmet (flawless)
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of rigid leather boots (worn out)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a ring
a set of lock picks
a studded leather belt
a pile of coins
a water skin

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>coins
get coins all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 20 gold coins, 12 silver pennies, and 8 copper pennies.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Gris

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>rem spear
You stop using a steel-shafted spear.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hold pipe
r
You hold a wooden pipe.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You are already resting.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>smoke
Just what you needed!
You feel focused.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>draw spear
You remove a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a steel-shafted spear, ready to defend yourself.
You are too weak to use this spear effectively.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
183/184 hits, 41/127 mana, and 112/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a wooden pipe
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a coach ticket
a chunk of metal
a jewel-encrusted goblet

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar haha dwarf dies in fnost :p
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 43/127 mana, and 112/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Breaux narrates 'anyone near priest? :)'

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 44/127 mana, and 113/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 44/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>tro #

Breeza narrates 'spy newbies would pray bree during raids'

!# CW Mana:Warm>        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Steroid                  |   1,  0%,  #Chumaka                  |
   1,  0%,  #Hanlock                  |   1,  0%,  #Maneka                   |
   1,  0%,  #Ivin                     |   1,  0%,  #Francis                  |
   1,  1%,  #Telessar                 |   1,  1%,  #Midger                   |
   1,  1%,  #Rambam                   |   1,  1%,  #Lasiker                  |
q
   2,  2%,  #Kiora                    |   1,  0%,  #Blip                     |
   1,  0%,  #Konig                    |   1,  1%,  #Primera                  |
   1,  1%,  #Sneeky                   |   1,  0%,  #Drazan                   |
   1,  0%,  #Tholun                   |   1,  0%,  #Peraine                  |
   1,  0%,  #Réndra                   |   1,  0%,  #Khaje                    |
   1,  1%,  #Perfect                  |   1,  1%,  #Hogweed                  |
   1,  1%,  #Quentilar                |   1,  1%,  #Zypher                   |
   1,  1%,  #Inx                      |   1,  0%,  #Jaina                    |
   1,  1%,  #Elegans                  |   1,  1%,  #Sildor                   |
   1,  0%,  #Vorin                    |   1,  0%,  #Talian                   |
   1,  0%,  #Jim                      |   1,  1%,  #Fintore                  |
   3,  2%,  #Quraûx                   |   2,  0%,  #Ira                      |
   1,  0%,  #Alosa                    |   2,  0%,  #Benno                    |
   1,  0%,  #Haste                    |   1,  0%,  #Zek                      |
   1,  0%,  #Quarter                  |   2,  0%,  #Brahm                    |
   1,  0%,  #Ainil                    |   1,  0%,  #Krazed                   |
   2,  0%,  #Otto                     |   1,  0%,  #Domno                    |
   1,  0%,  #Rakht                    |   1,  0%,  #Jakk                     |
   2,  1%,  #Tenor                    |   1,  1%,  #Esron                    |
   1,  0%,  #Maverick                 |   1,  0%,  #Zarro                    |
   1,  0%,  #Don                      |   3,  2%,  #Neat                     |
   1,  0%,  #Minde                    |   1,  0%,  #Snöö                     |
   1,  1%,  #Apari                    |   1,  1%,  #Inglor                   |
   1,  0%,  #Flavour                  |   1,  1%,  #Deathon                  |
   1,  1%,  #Aitil                    |   1,  1%,  #Thig                     |
   1,  1%,  #Feriadoc                 |   1,  0%,  #Snifti                   |
   1,  0%,  #Theolek                  |   2,  2%,  #Bonx                     |
   2,  2%,  #Gimlie                   |   1,  1%,  #Contas                   |
   1,  0%,  #Zimrathôn                |   3,  2%,  #Ailoreth                 |
   1,  0%,  #Bunnud                   |   1,  0%,  #Sharra                   |
   2,  1%,  #Untsakas                 |   5,  5%,  #Pustelga                 |
   1,  1%,  #Mhatul                   |   2,  2%,  #Antrax                   |
   1,  0%,  #Trilk                    |   1,  1%,  #Booboo                   |
   2,  1%,  #Minastir                 |   1,  1%,  #Dvalin                   |
   1,  0%,  #Anis                     |   3,  2%,  #Kes                      |
   1,  1%,  #Febril                   |   1,  0%,  #Maiév                    |
   1,  1%,  #Smierc                   |   1,  1%,  #Fingolan                 |
   2,  1%,  #Vaim                     |   1,  0%,  #Exburg                   |
   1,  0%,  #Mikala                   |   2,  1%,  #Kheubad                  |
   1,  0%,  #Crispin                  |   1,  0%,  #Sparticus                |
   2,  1%,  #Lao                      |   3,  1%,  #Lothlahn                 |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (17%) *** !# CW Mana:Warm>
Uldor narrates 'well i was told smth about them wanting people to spread'

!# CW Mana:Warm>whoi steroid
Steroid is a level fifteen Dwarven Warden.
On the "white list": Wuibuin

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 46/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 47/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 47/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 47/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Gris

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 49/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 49/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 50/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 50/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Breeza narrates 'full of shit :P'

!# CW Mana:Warm>
Asterisk tells you 'är ni i fornost ? :)'

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 55/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 55/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 56/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>stat
OB: 33%, DB: 5%, PB: 42%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 150. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 413,827 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!# CW Mana:Warm>r
You are already resting.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 56/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 57/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>sc
184/184 hits, 57/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Warm>t asterisk bara jag
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>whoi asterisk
Asterisk and bold white text is a Black Númenórean.
Is playing.

No portal/enchant!

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 59/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 60/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a steel-shafted spear (flawless)
<used as shield>     a metal-shod staff
<worn on head>       a twisted crown
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a copper ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Gris

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'solo? :O'

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You feel bolder.

!# CW Mana:Hot>t asterisk nod
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>info %K
famous (30)

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 64/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'aha'

!# CW Mana:Hot>look i corpse
corpse (here) : 
a Zaugurz shield (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a broadsword (well-maintained)
a butcher knife (flawless)
a dark coloured flask
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a lantern
a metal helmet (flawless)
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of rigid leather boots (worn out)
a thin pair of vambraces (flawless)
a ring
a set of lock picks
a studded leather belt
a water skin

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'trodde du var med troll och dödade folk mellan gatesen'

!# CW Mana:Hot>t asterisk nä, pickade in en dvärg i ett legendhem
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'tror molka är west nånstans'

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'hahaha :D'
*a Hobbit* yells from the south 'come on pussy'

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 76/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 76/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 77/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Asterisk tells you 'posta nånstans?'

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 78/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 79/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 79/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 79/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Breeza narrates 'it's full of shit i didn't make that up'

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Breeza narrates 'i think it was in the news post when they took it out'

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 89/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You hear some clicking noises.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 90/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>sc
184/184 hits, 90/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Hot>st
south
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Hot>The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>south
The metaldoor seems to be closed.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Zirthac narrates 'Really, who gives a fck ? :P'

!# CW Mana:Hot>pick metaldoor
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

open metaldoor
south
Breeza narrates 'me!'

The lock finally yields to your skill.

!# CW Mana:Hot>Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW Mana:Hot>## Target: *dwarf* ##
south
hit *dwarf*
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Awful>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Awful>
A townsman has arrived from the west.

!# CW Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Awful>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
Killed *a Dwarf*, got 31285 xp,
to level 382542

!# CW Mana:Hot>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Hot>close metaldoor
r
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Hot>nar dwarf redies in fnost :D
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Breeza narrates 'now when are they gonna give back mithril?'

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 102/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 102/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 103/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Zirthac narrates 'Mithril was removed be cause norsu hoarded it'

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Dûrbrash tells you 'inne i fnost? :/'

!# CW Mana:Burning>t durbrash nod
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 106/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>look
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 106/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 107/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 107/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 107/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 108/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 108/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Breeza narrates 'is that who u are!'

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 108/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 109/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
Dûrbrash tells you 'Nedrans overpowered'

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 114/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 114/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 114/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 115/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 115/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 115/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 116/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 116/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 116/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>wimpy 160
cha wimpy 160
Wimpy set to: 160

!# CW Mana:Burning>cha linkdrop 10
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 33%, DB: 5%, PB: 42%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 382,542 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 118/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 119/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 120/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You begin to feel hungry.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 120/127 mana, and 114/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>food
cast n 'create food'
You start to concentrate...

Shaws narrates 'some1 killed sorcerer'

g food
%%  Door1 --> exit
eat food
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You hear some clicking noises.
You get a magic mushroom.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You eat the mushroom.
You are full.

!# CW Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>look
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.

!# CW Mana:Burning>open exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# CW Mana:Burning>## Target: *dwarf* ##
hit *dwarf*
You try to keep *a Hobbit* at bay, but fail.
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your left foot and tickles it.
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>
Cruel narrates 'hehe whois mithril, last logon almost 7 year ago :p'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Ticar's Home
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (north), (east), (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alchemy Laboratory
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Ticar's Home
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (north), (east), (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
*a Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Circular Temple
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
Exits: [north], west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The statue seems to be closed.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>examine hobbit
You try to keep *a Hobbit* at bay, but fail.
You see nothing special about him.
*a Hobbit* is in an excellent condition.
*a Hobbit* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a wolfskin wristband (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a violet orchid
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a Tharbad gate key
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>north
*a Man* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>flee
north
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
con hobbit
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
*a Man* leaves west riding a pack horse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Consider whom or what?

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
con hobbit
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Consider whom or what?

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
con hobbit
The Circular Temple
A large bulletin board, entitled "News of Arda", is mounted here.
Exits: [north], west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Consider whom or what?

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>con hobbit
Easy.
You try to keep *a Hobbit* at bay, but fail.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>flee
north
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Hobbit*:Healthy>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
178/184 hits, 118/127 mana, and 94/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...

wimpy 160
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit
Cruel narrates '"90 whities slain sofar *grin*" :P'
cha wimpy 160
Wimpy set to: 160

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

q
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the metaldoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
search q
You begin to search...

close exit
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

q
You manage to enable the lock.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>search q
You begin to search...

r
stat
sc
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>OB: 32%, DB: 5%, PB: 41%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 382,542 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>181/184 hits, 124/127 mana, and 99/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 125/127 mana, and 100/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 125/127 mana, and 100/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 125/127 mana, and 101/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>g topaz-ring sable
rem copper
wear topaz-ring
put copper sable
You get a jewelled ring from a sable pouch.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You stop using a copper ring.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You put a jewelled ring on your right finger.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You put a copper ring in a sable pouch.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The blood begins coursing through your veins quickening its pace, feeding your
muscles as you feel a surge of strength flow through your body.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>use jewelled
You attempt to use the power of the jewelled ring.

g copper sable
rem topaz-ring
wear copper
put topaz-ring sable
%%  Door1 --> exit
You feel stronger.

!# CW HP:Fine>
You get a copper ring from a sable pouch.

!# CW HP:Fine>
You stop using a jewelled ring.

!# CW HP:Fine>
You put a copper ring on your right finger.
You feel your muscles relax and your pulse slow as the strength that welled
within you subsides.

!# CW HP:Fine>pick exit
You put a jewelled ring in a sable pouch.

!# CW HP:Fine>open exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

south
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!# CW HP:Fine>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine>west
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>south
Narrow Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south.

!# CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>south
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Western End of Market Square!'

!# CW HP:Fine>south
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>south
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in Craftsmen's Alley!'

!# CW HP:Fine>west
west
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: east, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>west
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>
Junction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>north
north
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>
Ruined King's Road
Exits: [north], south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>wimp 1430
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW HP:Fine>wimp 140
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW HP:Fine>west
Ruined King's Road
Exits: east, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>west
The King's Road by the Palisade
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, south.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here on the King's Road by the Palisade!'
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Fine>north
The King's Road by the Palisade
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, south, west.
You try to keep a Dúnadan soldier at bay, but fail.
A Dúnadan soldier leaves south.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A townsman tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.
A woman leaves north.

A Dúnadan soldier fails to slash you.

f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dúnadan soldier:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a Dúnadan soldier's attempt to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Arassuil's Way
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
west
Ancient Gardens
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [north], east, south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
south
Arassuil's Way
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The King's Road by the Palisade
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A Dúnadan soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dúnadan soldier barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>flee
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Arassuil's Way
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: north, east, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The King's Road by the Palisade
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
east
The King's Road by the Palisade
Exits: north, east, south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Ruined King's Road
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here on the Ruined King's Road!'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Ruined King's Road
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: [north], south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
east
Junction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
east
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here on the Short Street!'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
north
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A citizen-mercenary is here, waiting for a job.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Narrow Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>%%  Door1 --> exit
north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 114/127 mana, and 84/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

## Target: *dwarf* ##
hit *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* opens the metaldoor.
You can't proceed while the metaldoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
south
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
A townsman has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: east, south, west.
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
*a Man* leaves south riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
hit *dwarf*
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
hit *dwarf*
Ticar's Home
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (north), (east), (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The Courtyard
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Dying>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Dying>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Dying>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Dying>%%  Door1 --> exit

You stab *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit

Killed *a Dwarf*, got 33144 xp,
to level 349398

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
Ticar's Home
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (north), (east), (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A townsman tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a townsman:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a townsman:Fine>f
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 37%, DB: 5%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 349,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- tiredness

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 114/127 mana, and 70/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
181/184 hits, 115/127 mana, and 71/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

r
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
You see *a Man* scouting from the south!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
182/184 hits, 117/127 mana, and 72/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...

r
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 37%, DB: 5%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 349,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- tiredness

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
183/184 hits, 119/127 mana, and 71/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
183/184 hits, 119/127 mana, and 71/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
183/184 hits, 120/127 mana, and 72/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
183/184 hits, 120/127 mana, and 72/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
183/184 hits, 120/127 mana, and 72/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 121/127 mana, and 74/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 122/127 mana, and 74/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 122/127 mana, and 75/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 123/127 mana, and 75/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 123/127 mana, and 76/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 124/127 mana, and 76/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 124/127 mana, and 77/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>store earthquake
cast n 'store' earthquake
You start to concentrate...

r
You stored it.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 102/127 mana, and 80/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 102/127 mana, and 80/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 102/127 mana, and 80/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 103/127 mana, and 81/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 104/127 mana, and 82/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 105/127 mana, and 83/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

!# CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW Mana:Burning>close exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 37%, DB: 5%, PB: 44%, Armour: 76%. Wimpy: 160. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 349,398 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 603. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- stored spell earthquake
- noquit
- strength
- panic
- shield (-72496)
- armour (-72496)
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- tiredness

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 106/127 mana, and 84/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 107/127 mana, and 85/114 moves.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

!# CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>q
search q
You begin to search...

%%  Door1 --> exit
close exit
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You try to keep *a Man* at bay, but fail.
*a Man* lightly cleaves your left hand and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>examine man
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* is in an excellent condition.
*a Man* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a large metal wall shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a thick metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on arms>       a heavy pair of vambraces (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a thick pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a heavy pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a thick pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>con

The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>Easy.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: (north), east, [south], west.
Morpheus narrates 'elf rips'

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>wimpy 100
cha wimpy 100
Wimpy set to: 100

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Foyer
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pack horse.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You swiftly dodge *a Man*'s attempt to cleave you.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Man*:Healthy>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

cast n 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Fine>
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A pack horse panics, and throws *a Man* off!
A pack horse panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A pack horse barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

%%  Door1 --> exit
A pack horse panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

f
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
info to level %X
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You lightly stab *a Man*'s right hand and tickle it.

Killed A pack horse, got 188 xp,
to level 349210

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* lightly pierces your head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* strongly cleaves your head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* coughs loudly.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
*a Man* lightly cleaves your left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>f

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

You swiftly dodge *a Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

cast n 'earthquake'
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Hobbit*:Awful>
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Hobbit* leaves east.

%%  Door1 --> exit
The metaldoor is opened from the other side.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>close exit
Ok.
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
You lightly stab *a Man*'s left foot.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
pick exit
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

## Target: *man* ##
## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
You manage to enable the lock.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: norm ##
east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *man*
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *man*
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *man*
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

*a Hobbit* leaves east.
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Target: *hobbit* ##
east
hit *hobbit*
Hall of Trophies
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.
*a Man* leaves west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *hobbit*
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Target: *man* ##
east
hit *man*
Hall of Trophies
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* leaves east.
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>## Spellspeed: quick ##
west
hit *man*
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
east
Hall of Trophies
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>hit *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

east
*a Man* lightly cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Man*:Bad>hit *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cast quick 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* utters the words 'judicandus dies'
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>## Spellspeed: norm ##
## Spell: 'burning hands' ##
cast norm 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>cast norm 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

%%  Door1 --> exit
cast norm 'burning hands'
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.
You burn *a Man*.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
You start to concentrate...
You feel less protected.
*a Man* cleaves your right foot hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Man*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
128/184 hits, 19/127 mana, and 64/114 moves.
*a Man* has arrived from the east.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>rem dagger
You aren't wearing a dagger.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
*a Man* leaves east.
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>rem spear
You stop using a steel-shafted spear.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hold pipe
r
*a Man* has arrived from the east.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>smoke
Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>draw spear
st
east
sc
## Target: *man* ##

*a Man* leaves east.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You remove a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a steel-shafted spear, ready to defend yourself.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>## Spell: 'lightning bolt' ##
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>128/184 hits, 29/127 mana, and 64/114 moves.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Sylan's Quarters
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast norm 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...

close exit
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *a Man* with full impact.
*a Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You stab *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Killed *a Man*, got 97732 xp,
to level 251478

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, [south].
You feel a hidden presence.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>## Target: *hobbit* ##
hit *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flush q
You begin to search...

draw
You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ag
You remove a steel-shafted spear.
You awkwardly draw a black runed dagger, ready to defend yourself.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood ag
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>flush q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.
You feel a hidden presence.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Sylan's Quarters
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
hit *hobbit*
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
Sylan's Quarters
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A humble man stands here, ready to help you with your things.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: (west).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>close exit
cast norm 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You start to concentrate...

*a Hobbit* tries to sneak behind you!

close exit
Ok.
The impact of your lightning bolt kills *a Hobbit*.
info to level %X
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Hobbit*.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Killed *a Hobbit*, got 98290 xp,
to level 153188

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
Hall of Trophies
Exits: (east), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
The Foyer
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (south).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>open exit
st
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>south
*a Hobbit* fails to hit you.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Hobbit*:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Hobbit*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Hobbit*:Healthy>f
*a Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Small, Well-tended Gardens
There is a red, delicious-looking apple here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
Arnor Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>south
Narrow Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: north, south.
You swiftly dodge a townsman's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>south
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge a merchant's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a townsman:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>%%  Door1 --> exit
south
south
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Western End of Market Square!'
A man fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a man:Healthy>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a man:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a man:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
The Crown of Arnor Inn
A copper key has been left on the ground.
An old innkeeper stands here, talking to some guests.
Exits: north, east.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The innkeeper hits your right foot very hard.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the innkeeper:Healthy>north

You strongly pierce the innkeeper's right arm and tickle it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the innkeeper:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the innkeeper:Fine>flee
west
A woman has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dining Hall of The Crown
A large bulletin board, entitled "Free Peoples' Chronicles", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
A barman watches you calmly, while skillfully mixing a drink.
Tundur the Lamplighter is resting here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Crown of Arnor Inn
A copper key has been left on the ground.
An old innkeeper stands here, talking to some guests.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east.
A woman snuffs a lantern.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Western End of Market Square
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: north, south, west.
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>west
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>flee
west
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* yells from the north 'thanks for gac!'
The Tailor's Shop
An old tailor is sitting here, working with a piece of fabric.
Exits: east.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
south
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Jester's Corner
A large bulletin board, entitled "Tales", is mounted here.
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A cute little girl is here.
Exits: north, east.
A little girl yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in Jester's Corner!'

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
west
Craftsmen's Alley
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: east, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>west
Short Street
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Junction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
east
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit s
south
You don't see any exit there.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here on the King's Road!'

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
Animal's Court
A singing, happy drunk is staggering about here.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>south
The Exercise Yard
A sturdy target for arrows, made out of thatch, stands here.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
The Commandant of Fornost is walking around, inspecting all and everything.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
Exits: (north), (east).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>open exit s

The Commandant strongly slashes your body.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>south
You don't see any exit there.
An old man fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>south
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>
An old man fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired the Commandant:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Entrance Hall
A little boy is here, running around.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: east, south, (west).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at the Entrance Hall!'
A little boy yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at the Entrance Hall!'
An old man has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
An old man snuffs a lantern.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge a man's attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>east
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
An old man quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow a man:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
The Corridor
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A little boy yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Corridor!'
A little boy yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Corridor!'

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
The Commandant's Office
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>%%  Door1 --> carpet
open carpet
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>down
Dark Corridor
Exits: south, (up).

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>south
Dark Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>east
Dark Corridor
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>%%  Door1 --> stoneslab
open stoneslab
That's impossible, I'm afraid.
##
## Fakk!! Here I start screaming in the lab: "ROOK ROOK FNOST!!"
##


![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
100/184 hits, 12/127 mana, and 24/114 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
100/184 hits, 12/127 mana, and 24/114 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>q
search q
You begin to search...

%%  Door1 --> exit
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
101/184 hits, 13/127 mana, and 24/114 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>q
search q
You begin to search...

get draught all
quaff draught
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel bad.
You feel sick.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dark Corridor
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Dark Corridor
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
Dark Corridor
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> exit

*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
A pack horse leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
open exit
Dark Corridor
Exits: south, [up].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>up
The Commandant's Office
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: west, (down).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
The Corridor
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
A little boy yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Corridor!'
A little boy yells 'A Black Númenórean is here in the Corridor!'

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
The Corridor
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: (north), east, west.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge a Dúnadan soldier's attempt to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A townsman lightly hits your body and tickles it.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Scout Trainer's Room
A small oaken table has been set here.
A Dúnadan stands here, dressed in the garb of a woodsman.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: (south).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You swiftly dodge the veteran Dúnadan scout's attempt to pierce you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow the veteran Dúnadan scout:Healthy>
A Dúnadan soldier joins the veteran Dúnadan scout's fight.
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Corridor
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A man passes by, intent on his business.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: (north), east, west.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your body.
You feel a strong ache there!
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your body.
You feel a strong ache there!
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your left hand.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A townsman quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Imrovel the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Entrance Hall
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
A little boy is here, running around.
The Commandant of Fornost is walking around, inspecting all and everything.
Exits: east, south, (west).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
The Exercise Yard
A sturdy target for arrows, made out of thatch, stands here.
Exits: (north), (east).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Animal's Court
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A singing, happy drunk is staggering about here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*a Man* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Junction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a pack horse.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A man yells 'A Black Númenórean is here at the Junction on the King's Road!'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
A Dúnadan soldier leaves south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>north
Ruined King's Road
Exits: [north], south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>q
search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>west
Ruined King's Road
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
Exits: east, west.
A merchant hits your body.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a merchant:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The King's Road by the Palisade
A little dog is here.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: north, east, south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
A scholar tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow a scholar:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ruined King's Road
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
Exits: east, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west
The King's Road by the Palisade
A little dog is here.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: north, east, south.
A scholar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak a scholar:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak a scholar:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Poorhouse
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: north.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>north
west
The King's Road by the Palisade
A little dog is here.
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: north, east, south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A woman has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A woman lights a lantern.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>north
west
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
Exits: north, south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west
Gate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Weak>west
West of the Wooden Gate
Breaux the Tarkhnarb Orc is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, east, south, =west=.
##
## Luckily Breaux was nearby.
##


2006/06/28 00:31, Ainil:Rated: Superb 
Reikor, your so cool =)

2006/06/28 00:55, Ryalnos:   
Nods! Reikor pwns.

2006/06/28 01:06, Telessar:  Rated: Superb 
Good job!

Reminded me of your earlier log:
[submitted link]


2006/06/28 01:17, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Fucking nice. Ofcourse have been there/done that, but its a lot easier as scout I think. Got some 3 hero/legend kills in fornost before went out carpet if I remember right. Anyway goodjob, esp as BN.

2006/06/28 02:18, Blip: 
reminds me when i was playing Raenor and got no pk:P killed almost whole noc alone, afking and regenning in darktree:P

2006/06/28 02:26, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Hush Blip, don't tell that secret! gaaaaaaaaahhhh

2006/06/28 03:02, Bouncer:  Rated: Good 
loved it

2006/06/28 03:04, Caesar:Rated: Superb 
Really nice

2006/06/28 03:18, Belamir: 
Beautiful log.

Does Fornost defense just not hunt or something?

2006/06/28 05:35, Dalmar:  Rated: Superb 
Comfs on Mobrip =(.

2006/06/28 05:54, Faine:Rated: Superb 
*a Dwarf* yells from the north 'thanks for gac!'
lol, was just thinking - too bad u didt have time to take some loot :D

2006/06/28 06:03, Gorthag:Rated: Superb 
*a Dwarf* yells from the north 'thanks for gac!'

Rofl.

2006/06/28 06:35, Toe:Rated: Superb 
This is my favorite log-poster..

2006/06/28 06:55, Bobbie: 
Need to level my bns :-/
Nifty done :)

2006/06/28 07:08, Myrddin:  Rated: Superb 
What I said in Scad's log.

2006/06/28 07:13, Stavin:Rated: Good 
My favorite line: *a Hobbit* yells from the south 'come on pussy'

A solitary BN hunting -inside- Fornost can hardly be described as a 'pussy'. *laugh*

Has there been some change to Fornost's defense? I've seen logs in the past where darkies cleared the town and the defense swarmed so much that the spam could cause people to lose link. Here we have a BN playing tourist all over town and except for same-room attacks there appeared to be no overall town defensive reaction at all.

2006/06/28 09:13, Patience:Rated: Superb 
Rock on.

2006/06/28 09:24, Impatience:   
*worship reikor*

2006/06/28 09:48, Naga: 
Thinking LHomes aren't part of 'town' so the 'hunt' stops there :/


2006/06/28 10:04, Stormblast: 
Ahh, memories... :)
Thumbs up, Reikor!

2006/06/28 10:55, Granvil:Rated: Superb 
Lovely stuff Reikor!

2006/06/28 12:28, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Hahaha, kickass. Take care your balls don't grow so big that your DB goes low :P

2006/06/28 13:31, Duty:   
Awesome Log!

2006/06/28 14:56, Ågran:  Rated: Superb 
woot

2006/06/28 16:30, Tauin:Rated: Superb 
Excellent! My little Reikor is so fast!

2006/06/28 16:53, Samurai:  Rated: Superb 
Awesome log. Can't believe Steroid redied to you twice, noob whities are hilarious.

2006/06/29 01:26, Noxious:   
Message 2205 : Fornost defence (Nienor)
Written on Thu Jun 29 01:23:50 2006

Fornost defenders will now enter all legend homes if they believe that an
enemy or a criminal is hiding inside.

(To the best of my knowledge, the few homes that had been set up incorrectly
have been this way for around 10 years RL. Credit goes to Ausir for finally
noticing this problem.)

2006/06/29 02:36, Reikor: 
Ausir you rat!

2006/06/29 02:41, Peru: 
ack reikor, guess now fornost mobs dont need warrants anymore to search a residence (legendhome) !

2006/06/30 01:45, Telessar:  Rated: Superb 
#10 Best Log ever! :)

2006/06/30 01:48, Tarden:  Rated: Superb 
LoL

2006/06/30 09:38, Neco:   
FAUK !! I forgot to rate it :/ Superb log ! I love your logs !

2006/06/30 10:44, Amras:  Rated: Superb 
Top #8!

2006/06/30 13:04, Ulwe:   
8. on top ten list :)

2006/07/01 14:46, Lodis:Rated: Superb 
this is my fave fo sho

2006/07/02 19:49, Nero: 
Very nice.

2006/07/04 03:30, Vendicus: 
Ole, you are my fucking Hero.


2006/07/04 06:52, Kitto: 
I like :)

2006/07/06 07:46, Durmegil: 
That was awesome!

2006/07/06 23:33, Bungo: 
He did kill one lev 15 and 2 newbieheros inside Fornost. Entertaining? Yes. But top 8 log? C'mon, guys.

2006/07/15 07:00, Belamir: 
There's more to a log being 'good' than just who dies, as far as I'm concerned.

2006/10/05 01:33, Balthazar: 
Nice :)


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Ainil, Amras, Amund, Berra, Björn, Breaux, Caesar, Devastator, Dolik, 
Elenir, Faine, Fandr, Gorthag, Granvil, Grisnat, Kunduk, Legtor, Lodis, Magog, 
Myrddin, Patience, Ryalnos, Samurai, Snul, Tarden, Tauin, Telessar, Toe, Ulixes, 
Ulwe, Ågran 
 Good Alian, Bouncer, Gamla, Menna, Orhzul, Stavin, Telcontar 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back