Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Longest Battle in History. part 1 (Rotmos)comments   back
  
(43 ratings and 21461 hits. Posted 2006/07/07)
## Me and Taurex are hanging in Old Fornost
##
##
#!
*a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
Suddenly *a Half-Elf* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* pierces your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* giggles.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>sc436/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt>flush qYou begin to search...

statYou have found *a Half-Elf*!
*a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* pierces your body hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>OB: 132%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 715,910 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 7. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>eastIn the Damp Cellar
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf**a Half-Elf* leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>northhit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
You have found *a Half-Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>upYou approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>
A dark wraith hits *a Half-Elf*'s left leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.
*a Half-Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
A spirit-soldier strongly crushes your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exiteastOk.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>fleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>westhit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
You have found *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*!
You have found *a Half-Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf**a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* opens the door.
*a Half-Elf* pierces your right hand hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>close exitOk.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>close exit*a Half-Elf* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!
A dark wraith tries to hit *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*, but he parries
successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt>southhit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>northhit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* pierces your body very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>northhit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>northhit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>northThey aren't here.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
You have found *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>southIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.
You have found *a Half-Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf**a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*a Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* pierces your left foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Bad>hit *elf*
*a Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Half-Elf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>northIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
A dark wraith hits your right hand very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A spirit-soldier joins a dark wraith's fight.
A spirit-soldier crushes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Healthy>hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Healthy>fleehit *elf*You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>westhit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
A spirit-soldier quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>close exitThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>hit *elf*Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>fleeThey aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>westIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Hurt>eastnorthIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
You have found *a Half-Elf*!
*a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
*a Half-Elf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Hurt>west*a Half-Elf* leaves up.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>eastIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
A dark wraith strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Healthy>upNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW HP:Hurt a dark wraith:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>northupIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Hurt>northThe Dark Passage
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, (down).

![ CW HP:Hurt>eastThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.
You have found *a Half-Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>downBehind the Gate
On the ground, there are two rib-bones of skeletons.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>upThe Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf*They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>downhit *elf*Behind the Gate
You see two rib-bones of skeletons on the ground.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>upThey aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
The Great Hall
Exits: north, west, down.
You have found *a Half-Elf*!

![ CW HP:Hurt>hit *elf**a Half-Elf* leaves her hiding place.
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Dying>downhit *elf*No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
![ CW HP:Hurt *a Half-Elf*:Dying>
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt>to level 666880

![ CW HP:Hurt>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a black horn shortbow
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
an embellished longbow
a fine tunic (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a laced quiver
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain leather belt
a red ruby
a ring
a russet cloak (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a thin pair of leather gloves (flawless)
a pile of coins
a water skin
#!
##
## Nothing comes for a while. I go check Fornost
##
#!
CW>easteastThe earth trembles and shivers.
Among the Ruins
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A thief yells loudly from the north 'HELP! *Griphon the Elf* as triang to kall
me an the Ruined House!'
A thief yells loudly from the north 'HELP! *Gryphon the Elf* as tryang to kall
me in the Ruaned Huose!'

o. CW>eastRuined King's Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ CW>eastRuined King's Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ CW>eastRuined King's Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ CW>westWest of the Wooden Gate
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, ^west^.

!+ CW>northRuined King's Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ CW>
Overgrown Ruins
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW>westRuins of Fornost
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW>westAt the Old City Wall
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A thief has arrived from the west.

!. CW>eastRuins of Fornost
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW>eastOvergrown Ruins
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW>westRuins of Fornost
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW>westAt the Old City Wall
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A thief is here looking for some stranger to rob.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
A thief leaves south.

o. CW>westIn the Ruined House
A thief is here, fighting *an Elf*.
*an Elf* is here, fighting a thief.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^, (down).

!. CW>
*an Elf* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A thief staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by *an Elf* hits him.

!. CW>hit *elf*You hit *an Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!. CW *an Elf*:Fine a thief:Wounded>bash *elf*Mhoghedin narrates 'do mjolf'

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*an Elf* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

!. CW>downclose exitEntrance to the Black Dagger Guild
*an Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], ^(up)^.

![ CW>hit *elf*It's already closed!

![ CW>
You approach *an Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW *an Elf*:Fine>
*an Elf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>
![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close exit uOk.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Fine>bash *elf**an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit u*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*an Elf* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

*an Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *an Elf* sends him sprawling.
You hit *an Elf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>elmArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf*:Hurt>label mOk.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>
*an Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>examine mTall, lithe of limb, with hair like woven silver. 
His eyes flicker with mirth with a hint of a cunning trickster.
This is the type that mothers warn their daughters about.
*an Elf* (m) has several bruises.
*an Elf* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a black hat (flawless)
<worn on body>       an enruned robe (satisfactory)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of leather gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of reddish-brown pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an unfinished band of gold
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a weapon sheath
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.
You hit *an Elf* (m)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>conThe perfect match!
*an Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit ubash *elf*It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>
Misery narrates 'one is bad'

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit uIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Hurt>close exit uIt's already closed!
You hit *an Elf* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit u*an Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uclose exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uMhoghedin narrates 'mjolf'
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine *an Elf* (m):Wounded>close exit uIt's already closed!
*an Elf* (m) utters the word 'hzrzsafh'
*an Elf* (m) slowly fades out of existence. <- I knew it
#!
## Snap!
#!

o. CW HP:Fine>southWest of the Wooden Gate
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, ^west^.

!+ CW HP:Fine>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Rotmos               - West of the Wooden Gate

!+ CW HP:Fine>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

!+ CW HP:Fine>yell hahaOk.

!+ CW HP:Fine>sc631/641 hits and 114/134 moves.

!+ CW HP:Fine>eqYou are using:
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       an embellished longbow
<worn across back>   a laced quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!+ CW HP:Fine>yell nice oneOk.

!+ CW HP:Fine>sc635/641 hits and 115/134 moves.

!+ CW HP:Fine>westNah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the east riding a pony.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* leaves west riding a pony.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
The gate closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!+ CW HP:Fine>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

!+ CW HP:Fine>sc640/641 hits and 119/134 moves.
*a Man* has arrived from the west riding a pony.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*a Man* slashes your head extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>hit *man*You're already fighting!

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>
You hit *a Man*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>conThe perfect match!

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>examine man**a Man* has a few scratches.
*a Man* is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a full metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Ruins at the Wooden Wall
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o. CW HP:Fine>southWest of the Wooden Gate
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, ^west^.

!+ CW HP:Fine>bash *man*!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Man* slashes your left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* genocides:  hi!

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>bash *man*
*a Man* genocides:  love

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* genocides:  reing

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* genocides:  re-qing
*a Man* slashes your head very hard and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* calls for the gate to be opened.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* calls for the gate to be opened.
Your head stops stinging.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* calls for the gate to be opened.

A voice yells back, 'The gate is open! Stop bothering me!'

A voice yells back, 'The gate is open! Stop bothering me!'
*a Man* slashes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You hit *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>label mOk.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>examine m*a Man* (m) has some small bruises.
*a Man* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a full metal helmet (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (used)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.
The gate closes quietly.
You hear a *click* in a lock.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>statOB: 132%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 657,807 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- noquit

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash m*a Man* (m) calls for the gate to be opened.

bash mYou hear a *click* in a lock.
The gate is opened from the other side.

Your bash at *a Man* (m) sends him sprawling.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.
You hit *a Man* (m)'s head extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>lookWest of the Wooden Gate
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony, fighting YOU.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>bash mbash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>bash m*a Man* (m) calls for the gate to be opened.

*a Man* (m) calls for the gate to be opened.

*a Man* (m) calls for the gate to be opened.

*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Man* leaves east riding a pony.

#!
## You won't get away that easy!
#!


!+ CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any m here.

!+ CW HP:Fine>eastGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, ^(west)^.

!# CW HP:Fine>hit mYou hit *a Man* (m)'s left arm extremely hard.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Fine>
A Dúnadan gateguard strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
An experienced Dúnadan officer closes the gate.
An experienced Dúnadan officer locks the gate.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
An experienced Dúnadan officer strongly slashes your left leg and tickles it.
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Guardhouse
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: ^north^, [up].

!# CW HP:Fine>hit mThey aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>northGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>eastThe King's Road by the Palisade
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Fine>hit mThey aren't here.

o# CW HP:Fine>southThe King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Fine>eastRuined King's Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Fine>eastsouthRuined King's Road
Exits: [north], ^south^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Fine>
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>southJunction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, west.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
You hit a Dúnadan soldier's right foot extremely hard.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, west.

!# CW HP:Fine>
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine>northRuined King's Road
Exits: [north], ^south^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Fine>westRuined King's Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Fine>westThe King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Fine>northThe King's Road by the Palisade
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>fleenorth*a Man* (m) has arrived from the north riding a pony.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Gate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine>
Abandoned Building
Exits: ^south^.

o# CW HP:Fine>northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o# CW HP:Fine>southhit mGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your body hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Guardhouse
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: ^north^, [up].

!# CW HP:Fine>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine>northGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
An experienced Dúnadan officer quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Dúnadan gateguard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>hit mYou're already fighting!
You hit a Dúnadan gateguard's body extremely hard.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Fine>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Fine>westhit mGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine>
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>
An experienced Dúnadan officer strongly slashes your body and tickles it.
A Dúnadan gateguard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the east.
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your right arm hard and tickles it.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>fleehit m*a Man* (m) has arrived from the east riding a pony.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Guardhouse
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: ^north^, [up].

!# CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine>northGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Fine>hit mYou approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
A Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your left hand and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Hurt>
A Dúnadan soldier joins a Dúnadan soldier's fight.
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your right leg hard and tickles it.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
A Dúnadan gateguard quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Fine a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
An experienced Dúnadan officer slashes your left leg very hard and tickles it.
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your head and tickles it.
A Dúnadan gateguard lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>fleeYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Hurt>
A scholar fails to hit you.
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a scholar:Healthy>hit mYou're already fighting!
You hit a scholar's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a scholar:Hurt>fleeA Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Gate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt>eastThe King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Hurt>hit mYou approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Hurt>
Mhoghedin narrates '3 in tbad'
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Hurt>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your right arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>
A scholar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>fleeA Dúnadan soldier lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Arassuil's Way
A wealthy merchant is slowly strolling around here.
Exits: ^north^, east, ^south^, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt>hit mThey aren't here.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Hurt>southThe King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Dúnadan soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>flee*a Man* yells loudly from the west 'lul'
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Hurt>hit m
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt>southThe Poorhouse
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: ^north^.
A beggar fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt a beggar:Healthy>west
Mhoghedin narrates 'mjolfor, howdy'
You hit a beggar's head extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a beggar's death cry as she collapses.
A beggar is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Hurt>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A beggar fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt a beggar:Healthy>fleeto level 656725

!# CW HP:Hurt a beggar:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Hurt>westhit mAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Hurt>northThe King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Hurt>westhit mGate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].
Mhoghedin narrates 'and noname'

!# CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
A Dúnadan gateguard slashes your left hand and tickles it.
*a Man* (m) slashes your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

!# CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Hurt>
An experienced Dúnadan officer slashes your body hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Hurt>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>flee
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the east.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan gateguard:Healthy>A Dúnadan gateguard strongly slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Guardhouse
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
Exits: ^north^, [up].

!# CW HP:Hurt>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Hurt>
An experienced Dúnadan officer strongly slashes your head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>eastfleeNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>eastYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your left hand hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Hurt an experienced Dúnadan officer:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Gate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
eastExits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt>
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Hurt>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A scholar fails to hit you.
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your right hand hard and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Hurt a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>fleeeastA Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Gate in the Palisade
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
A Dúnadan gateguard is standing here.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
*a Hobbit* is here, riding a pony.
*a Man* (m) is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, ^east^, south, [west].

!# CW HP:Hurt>
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southThe King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>flee
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The King's Road by the Palisade
An insolent scholar is here, pondering.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
A scholar quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a scholar:Hurt>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the west riding a pony.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a scholar:Hurt>south
A Dúnadan soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a scholar:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dúnadan soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired a scholar:Hurt>fleesouthYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
The Poorhouse
A sturdy bed made from solid oak lies here, covered in warm blankets.
The corpse of a beggar is lying here.
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: ^north^.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Hurt Move:Tired>southeastAlas, you cannot go that way...
A Dúnadan soldier snuffs a lantern.
A Dúnadan soldier strongly slashes your head and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
A beggar fails to hit you.
A Dúnadan soldier has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A Dúnadan soldier snuffs a lantern.
You hit a Dúnadan soldier's body extremely hard.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>fleeA Dúnadan soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The King's Road by the Palisade
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastRuined King's Road
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastsouthRuined King's Road
Exits: [north], ^south^, ^west^.

o# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastThe King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, [east], ^south^, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>The frontdoor seems to be closed.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastThe frontdoor seems to be closed.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>southJunction on the King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>southThe King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>southThe King's Road
There is an old street-lamp on the border of the street.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastAnimal's Court
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
Exits: ^north^, east, ^(south)^, ^west^.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Dúnadan soldier slashes your left foot and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>open exit sIt's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Healthy>southfNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a Dúnadan soldier's right foot extremely hard.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a Dúnadan soldier:Fine>A little boy has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Exercise Yard
A sturdy target for arrows, made out of thatch, stands here.
Exits: ^(north)^, (east).

o# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastEntrance Hall
Exits: east, south, ^(west)^.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>easteastThe Corridor
An old man is walking around, cleaning up.
A little boy is here, running around.
A singing, happy drunk is staggering about here.
Exits: (north), east, west.
A little boy yells 'A Troll as here an the Curridor!'
A drunk fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
A little boy fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>easteastPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
An old man fails to hit you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired a drunk:Healthy>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Corridor
A Dúnadan soldier is here busily performing his duties.
An experienced Dúnadan officer is standing here, keeping things under control.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A rugged-looking man is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, east, [south], west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastThe Commandant's Office
A heavy desk, made of solid oak, stands here.
Exits: west.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>open carpetdownOk.

!# CW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>southDark Corridor
Exits: south, (up).
#!
##
## I go back OF and wait for a long while.
##
#!

o[ CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW>
*a Dwarf* leaves down.

o[ CW>
*a Man* has arrived from below.
A pack horse has arrived from below.

![ CW>
*a Man* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

o[ CW>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

![ CW>aghit *man*cha mood ag
Ok.
*a Man* slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>statOB: 132%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 653,429 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>lookThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Man* is here, fighting YOU.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Healthy>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Fine>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Fine>eastThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ CW HP:Fine>bash *man**a Man* slashes your right leg and tickles it.

examine man*Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* has a few scratches.
*a Man* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of scale leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a bright red amulet
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a crossbow
<worn as belt>       a snakeskin belt
<worn on belt>       a bolt-case
<worn on belt>       a weapon sheath
<worn on belt>       a large skin

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>conYou would need some luck!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>
You hit *a Man*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>t taurex nu slås jag :pOk.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>conYou would need some luck!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man*:Fine>label mOk.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bashbashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) grins evilly.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>t taurex vänta liteOk.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bashYou see *a Dwarf* scouting from below!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sheathes an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
*a Man* (m) swiftly draws a crossbow from across his back.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) shoots your head extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) stops using a crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a light crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a light crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) shoots your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) stops using a light crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a crossbow.
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) shoots your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) hangs a crossbow across his back.
*a Man* (m) masterfully draws an engraved broadsword.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) whispers from the shadows: plz leave

![ CW HP:Fine *a Man* (m):Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'pabraw'
*a Dwarf* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
Taurex tells you 'jo.'

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) slashes your body hard and tickles it.

Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'pabraw'
*a Dwarf* raises his voice and calls great pain upon you.

bash*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

Your bash at *a Man* (m) sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Dwarf* utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>lookThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Man* (m) is sitting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Behind the Gate
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: *east*, up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>upThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ CW HP:Hurt>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>southTaurex tells you 'låt inte dom blocka denna helst dock'
The Dark Passage
Exits: north, [down].

o[ CW HP:Hurt>flush qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>sc324/641 hits and 128/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>flush qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>flush qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>flush qYou begin to search...

*a Man* (m) has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

hit *man*You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*You try to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>As *a Man* (m) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>south![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (m) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Man* (m) slashes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

south![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sheathes an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
*a Man* (m) swiftly draws a crossbow from across his back.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) shoots your left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) stops using a crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a light crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a light crossbow.
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
The Dark Passage
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [down].
*a Man* (m) stops using a light crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded>south
*a Man* (m) hangs a crossbow across his back.
*a Man* (m) masterfully draws an engraved broadsword.

![ CW HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *man*You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bash *man*Your bash at *a Man* (m) sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s head very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bash
You hit *a Man* (m)'s body very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bashBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bash*a Man* (m) slashes your body and tickles it.

bashAs *a Man* (m) avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) slashes your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sheathes an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
*a Man* (m) swiftly draws a crossbow from across his back.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) shoots your right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) stops using a crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a light crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a light crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) stops using a light crossbow.
*a Man* (m) confidently draws a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) nocks a missile in a crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>open exitf
Your head stops stinging.
*a Man* (m) shoots your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) hangs a crossbow across his back.
*a Man* (m) masterfully draws an engraved broadsword.

*a Man* (m) grins evilly.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) begins to winch his crossbow...

south![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) loads a bolt into his crossbow.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) begins to winch his crossbow...

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) loads a bolt into his crossbow.
*a Man* (m) slashes your left leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee down.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.
You have found a ghost!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
A ghost leaves west sneaking.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc168/641 hits and 124/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>northIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>eastThe Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>scout wYou quietly scout westwards...

In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.

You stop scouting.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>westIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>southIn the Damp Cellar
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>westhit *man*In the Damp Cellar
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east.
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (m) slashes your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>f
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east.
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A ghost tries to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>open floorstoneOk.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee down.
By the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>downAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>wimpyhit *man*cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabIt's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabIt's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.
Taurex stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabIt's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabIt's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabhit *man*It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ CW HP:Bad>emote says 'yman'Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open stoneslabOk.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You are now a member of Taurex's group.

o[ CW HP:Bad>close stoneslabOk.

o[ CW HP:Bad>groYour group consists of:
     Taurex (Head of group)
     Rotmos

o[ CW HP:Bad>wheagPlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - By the Stinking Pool
Rotmos               - By the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Bad>cha mood ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>i
-- Taurex T-rex - 'man?'

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You are carrying:
a bolt
a bolt
a bolt
a bolt
a bolt
a bolt
a black horn shortbow
a pair of smooth, black boots
a red ruby
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)

o[ CW HP:Bad>statOB: 131%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 653,429 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)

o[ CW HP:Bad>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>nodYou nod solemnly.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>sc161/641 hits and 109/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded>bash *man**a Man* (m) leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pack horse leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>open stoneslabTaurex opens the stoneslab.
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>upIn the Damp Cellar
A ghost is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting a ghost.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
Taurex has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded>eastTaurex leaves east.
In the Damp Cellar
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>northhit *man*Taurex leaves north.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>southIn the Damp Cellar
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Wounded>hit *man*You try to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>hit *man*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>bash *man**a Man* (m) strongly slashes your left arm.

north*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A Skeletal Warrior leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exithit *man*It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.
A spirit-soldier crushes Taurex's left foot very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.
A dark wraith hits Taurex's body very hard and tickles it.
Taurex hits a spirit-soldier's right arm extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Bad>eastThe Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: [north], east, [south], west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man**a Man* (m) has arrived from the east.
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
A Skeletal Warrior slashes your left foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Taurex has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>hit *man*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>fYou will attempt to flee!
*a Man* (m) strongly slashes your right leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>hit *man*Taurex approaches *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
You're already fighting!
*a Man* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ CW HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>eastIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ CW HP:Bad>eastThe Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>wimpyhit *man**a Man* (m) has arrived from the east.
Taurex leaves south.
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Bad>northhit *man*You try to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>bash *man*Taurex has arrived from the south.

northhit *man**a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the east.
In a Prison Cell
A tunic, made from the finest material, lies here.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A pair of thin cotton sleeves are lying here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A fine piece of red-brown cloth has been folded neatly here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>southThe Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
A Skeletal Warrior strongly slashes Taurex's right arm and tickles it.
*a Man* (m) strongly slashes Taurex's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>southhit *man*In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north).

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>northThe Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
Taurex leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westTaurex has arrived from the east.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>hit *man*Taurex has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>close exit*a Man* (m) opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>close exitIt's already closed!
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exit*a Man* (m) has arrived from the east.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*Taurex tries to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.
You hit *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard.
A dark wraith strongly hits your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!
A spirit-soldier crushes your body extremely hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Fine>close exitIt's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>north
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
In a Prison Cell
A tunic, made from the finest material, lies here.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A pair of thin cotton sleeves are lying here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A fine piece of red-brown cloth has been folded neatly here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (south).

o[ CW HP:Bad>southhit *man*The Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>hit *man*You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>bash *man*Taurex has arrived from the west.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad>southhit *man*In a Prison Cell
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
Exits: (north).

![ CW HP:Bad>close exitclose exit![ CW HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Taurex has arrived from the north.

close exit![ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard.
*a Man* (m) slashes a Skeletal Warrior's right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex closes the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) opens the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex closes the prisondoor.

*a Man* (m) opens the prisondoor.

![ CW HP:Bad>Taurex closes the prisondoor.
It's already closed!
*a Man* (m) opens the prisondoor.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exitTaurex closes the prisondoor.
It's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad>open exitIt's already closed!

o[ CW HP:Bad>northIt's already closed!
Taurex opens the prisondoor.

o[ CW HP:Bad>It's already open!
Taurex leaves north.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
The Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westTaurex leaves west.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex closes the door.

o[ CW HP:Bad>upnorthThe door seems to be closed.
Taurex opens the door.

o[ CW HP:Bad>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...
Taurex leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
The Dungeons
A fang, an orkish piercing sword, has been planted in the ground.
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad>open exitupIt's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>northeast*a Man* (m) has arrived from the west.
The Dark Passage
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, (down).

o[ CW HP:Bad>
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>downThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>upBehind the Gate
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A brown donkey watches the surroundings, perhaps looking for a chance to graze.
Exits: *east*, up.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
The Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>southThe Dark Passage
Exits: north, [down].

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>downThe door seems to be closed.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open doorOk.
The door closes quietly.

o[ CW HP:Bad>open doorTaurex narrates 'd'
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>down
*a Man* (m) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Bad>downIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
Taurex closes the door.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*downAlas, you cannot go that way...
A spirit-soldier crushes Taurex's body hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>upAlas, you cannot go that way...
Taurex hits a dark wraith's head extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Bad>Taurex opens the door.
The Dark Passage
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, (down).

![ CW HP:Bad>open door*a Man* (m) leaves north.
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Bad>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>northThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>easthit *man*The Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) leaves down.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Taurex has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>eastThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.
Taurex has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf**a Dwarf* pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>southhit *dwarf*The Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>northeastThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*The Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>They aren't here.
Taurex leaves down.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex has arrived from below.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Mantissa narrates 'Affected by: - depression (permanent)'

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex leaves west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>t taurex fittaOk.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Taurex has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*Taurex leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>flush qYou begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>south*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
The Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>downIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>southIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>northIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>upThe Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>northeastThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*The Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>westThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>southThe Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>downIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>southIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: north, west.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>westIn the Damp Cellar
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
You have found a ghost!

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>downBy the Stinking Pool
Exits: south, (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sleYou go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>waYou wake, and sit up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stYou stand up.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>lookBy the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>close stoneslabOk.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sleYou go to sleep.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc152/641 hits and 72/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad>sc153/641 hits and 73/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad>sc162/641 hits and 79/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc162/641 hits and 79/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc163/641 hits and 80/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc164/641 hits and 80/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc164/641 hits and 81/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>scsc165/641 hits and 81/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>165/641 hits and 81/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc196/641 hits and 104/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>groIn your dreams, or what?

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc198/641 hits and 104/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc199/641 hits and 105/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc199/641 hits and 105/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc199/641 hits and 106/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc199/641 hits and 106/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc200/641 hits and 106/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>warYou wake, and sit up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookYou rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>scBy the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Wounded>204/641 hits and 109/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>whgeArglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o[ CW HP:Wounded>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - The Dark Passage
Rotmos               - By the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc205/641 hits and 110/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc206/641 hits and 110/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex sits down and rests.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>pondeYou ponder life, the universe, and everything.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>knock sturdydoorNah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc208/641 hits and 112/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Misery narrates 'dwarf wath charmyes n uf tharbad - hart'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Some very far noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say kom åt bash istället för hit när han kom nerOk.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc212/641 hits and 115/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say target?Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc214/641 hits and 116/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Misery narrates 'he called eigle and I hit it :)'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc219/641 hits and 120/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say jag e ju låg nu :pOk.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc221/641 hits and 122/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc222/641 hits and 122/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc222/641 hits and 122/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc-- Taurex T-rex - 'dom drog ju'
222/641 hits and 122/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc223/641 hits and 123/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say noise?Ok.
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>rYou are already resting.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc227/641 hits and 126/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc228/641 hits and 126/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc228/641 hits and 127/134 moves.
You hear some close noise from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc228/641 hits and 127/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'tycker vi gör dvärg men'
Some close noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc229/641 hits and 127/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc230/641 hits and 128/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc231/641 hits and 129/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc231/641 hits and 129/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc232/641 hits and 129/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc232/641 hits and 130/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc233/641 hits and 130/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'vi ploppar?'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex opens the stoneslab.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc236/641 hits and 132/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex quietly scouts upwards...

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex stops scouting upwards.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say inte änOk.
Taurex leaves up.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc237/641 hits and 133/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc237/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>stYou stop resting, and stand up.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
You hear a death cry from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from above.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc239/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>statOB: 132%, DB: -41%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 653,429 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

o[ CW HP:Wounded>rYou are already resting.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc240/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'jaha'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc241/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'en del'

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc241/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>say hur många?Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc243/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>tiAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sunday, the 6th of Halimath, Year 3023 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  7 02:17:45 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul  2 18:05:32 2006 GMT.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>sc244/641 hits and 134/134 moves.
*a Man* (m) has arrived from above.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>stYou stop resting, and stand up.
-- Taurex T-rex - '6.'

![ CW HP:Wounded>southBy the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>qreveal q
You begin to search...

*a Man* (m) has arrived from the north.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*a Man* (m) slashes your right foot very hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Taurex leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Taurex has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Stinking Pool
The large kraken lies in the water, lashing at you with its tentacles.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: [east], west.

o~ CW HP:Wounded>westSome very close noise can be heard from the west.
By the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>northBy the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Taurex leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Fine>fwest*a Dwarf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*a Dwarf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>northAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>
By the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

swi![ CW HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>You won't try to swim anymore.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

![ C HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Fine>f*a Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ C HP:Bad>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ C HP:Bad>sc126/641 hits and 119/134 moves.

o[ C HP:Bad>sc127/641 hits and 119/134 moves.

o[ C HP:Bad>statOB: 128%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 653,429 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o[ C HP:Bad>cliYou won't climb anymore.

o[ HP:Bad>
Taurex tells you 'mm stanna här'

o[ HP:Bad>
A tentacle slithers in from the east.

o[ HP:Bad>
Taurex quietly scouts northwards...

o[ HP:Bad>
Taurex stops scouting northwards.

o[ HP:Bad>northBy the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ HP:Bad>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Bad>close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

![ HP:Bad>southBy the Stinking Pool
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: north, east.

o[ HP:Bad>northopen stoneslabBy the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ HP:Bad>upOk.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

![ HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ HP:Bad>close floorstoneTaurex leaves south.
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You don't see any floorstone here.

![ HP:Bad>open stoneslabTaurex has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Ok.
*a Man* (m) closes the stoneslab.

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Healthy>upNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Healthy>open stoneslabupOk.
*a Man* (m) slashes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
*a Dwarf* scratches himself impatiently.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>fNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>Taurex leaves south.
A tentacle slithers in from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
A tentacle is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a tentacle.
Exits: north, east.

o[ HP:Bad>
A tentacle quickly entangles Taurex.

o[ HP:Bad>northBy the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting a tentacle.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A tentacle is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
Exits: south.

![ HP:Bad>open stoneslabupOk.
*a Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* (m) closes the stoneslab.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>Taurex has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
Exits: north, east.

o[ HP:Awful>northopen stoneslabBy the Stinking Pool
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting a tentacle.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Taurex.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A tentacle is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf*.
Exits: south.
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
Taurex leaves south.

![ HP:Awful>up*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Taurex has arrived from the south.
Ok.

![ HP:Awful>
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).
*a Man* (m) has arrived from below.

![ HP:Awful>close floorstoneOk.
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>close floorstoneIt's already closed!

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>close floorstoneIt's already closed!

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>fThe floorstone is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
#!
## Eeep! I retreat.
#!


In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Awful>northIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
A spirit-soldier crushes your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ HP:Awful a spirit-soldier:Healthy>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a spirit-soldier's right arm extremely hard.

o[ HP:Awful a spirit-soldier:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.
You have found a ghost!

o[ HP:Awful>sc47/641 hits and 104/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>eastIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ HP:Awful>upThe Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ HP:Awful>northThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ HP:Awful>eastThe Great Hall
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west, down.

o[ HP:Awful>northThe Great Hall
Exits: south, west.

o[ HP:Awful>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ HP:Awful>westThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, up.

o[ HP:Awful>upThe Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ HP:Awful>southeastThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ HP:Awful>northThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Awful>northThe End of the Winding Staircase
Exits: south, up.

o[ HP:Awful>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ HP:Awful>westThe Large Hall in the Tower
Exits: south, west, down.

o[ HP:Awful>
The Large Hall in the Tower
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: east, south.

o[ HP:Awful>open cobwebnorthOk.

o[ HP:Awful>close exitThe Secret Staircase
Exits: (south), up.

o[ HP:Awful>rOk.

o[ HP:Awful>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ HP:Awful>statOB: 124%, DB: -41%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 653,147 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic
- noquit

o[ HP:Awful>t taurex jag gick upp :pOk.

o[ HP:Awful>sc53/641 hits and 98/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>tiAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
6pm on Sunday, the 6th of Halimath, Year 3023 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  7 02:18:23 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul  2 18:05:32 2006 GMT.

o[ HP:Awful>rYou are already resting.

o[ HP:Awful>sc53/641 hits and 98/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc54/641 hits and 99/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc55/641 hits and 99/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc56/641 hits and 100/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc57/641 hits and 101/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc57/641 hits and 101/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc59/641 hits and 102/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc59/641 hits and 103/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - By the Stinking Pool
Rotmos               - The Secret Staircase

o[ HP:Awful>sc60/641 hits and 103/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>whePlayers in your zone
--------------------
Taurex               - By the Stinking Pool
Rotmos               - The Secret Staircase

o[ HP:Awful>sc61/641 hits and 104/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc62/641 hits and 105/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc62/641 hits and 105/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>sc66/641 hits and 108/134 moves.

o[ HP:Bad>sc67/641 hits and 108/134 moves.

o[ HP:Bad>tiAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
7pm on Sunday, the 6th of Halimath, Year 3023 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  7 02:18:41 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul  2 18:05:32 2006 GMT.

o[ HP:Bad>rTaurex tells you '1 rip'
You are already resting.

o[ HP:Bad>sc67/641 hits and 109/134 moves.

o[ HP:Bad>
Taurex tells you 'kom?'

o[ HP:Bad>sc68/641 hits and 109/134 moves.

o[ HP:Bad>t taurex okOk.

o[ HP:Bad>stopen exitYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ HP:Bad>southOk.

o[ HP:Bad>eastThe Large Hall in the Tower
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: (north), east, south.

o[ HP:Bad>downThe Large Hall in the Tower
Exits: south, west, down.

o[ HP:Bad>southThe End of the Winding Staircase
Exits: south, up.

o[ HP:Bad>westThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Bad>northThe Winding Staircase
Exits: north, east.

o[ HP:Bad>downThe Winding Staircase
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: south, down.

o[ HP:Bad>southThe Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, up.

o[ HP:Bad>southThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ HP:Bad>downThe Dark Passage
Exits: north, (down).

o[ HP:Bad>southIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).
A spirit-soldier crushes your right leg very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hit a spirit-soldier's body extremely hard.

o[ HP:Awful a spirit-soldier:Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a spirit-soldier:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a spirit-soldier:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east.

o[ HP:Awful>sc54/641 hits and 101/134 moves.

o[ HP:Awful>eastIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ HP:Awful>southIn the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Awful>westIn the Damp Cellar
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ HP:Awful>open floorstoneOk.
*a Man* (m) strongly slashes your left leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from below.

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
The floorstone closes quietly.

![ HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>fopen floorstoneYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Awful>open floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

o[ HP:Awful>
You don't see any floorstone here.

o[ HP:Awful>north*a Man* (m) has arrived from the west.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

o[ HP:Awful>westIn the Damp Cellar
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: east.

o[ HP:Awful>sc43/641 hits and 94/134 moves.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

o[ HP:Awful>
A ghost leaves its hiding place.
A ghost strongly hits your head and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Healthy>scYou can't do that while fighting.

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Healthy>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a ghost's right arm extremely hard.

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ HP:Awful a ghost:Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf*.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark wraith.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ HP:Awful>southIn the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ HP:Awful>westIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east.

o[ HP:Awful>open floorstoneOk.

o[ HP:Awful>downBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is here, fighting Taurex.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a tentacle.
Exits: south, (up).
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls Taurex back.
A tentacle pulls Taurex back.

o[ HP:Awful>close floorstoneYou don't see any floorstone here.

o[ HP:Awful>south
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls Taurex back.
A tentacle pulls Taurex back.

o[ HP:Awful>
By the Stinking Pool
A tentacle is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a tentacle.
Exits: north, east.

![ HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

![ HP:Awful>wimpyhit *dwarf*cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

![ HP:Awful>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine a tentacle:Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine a tentacle:Wounded>bash *dwarf*A tentacle moves east, dragging *a Dwarf* with it.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ HP:Awful>statOB: 129%, DB: 9%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 652,573 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- panic

o[ HP:Awful>eastYou need to swim to go there.

o[ HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ HP:Awful>swiOk, from now you'll try to swim.

o[ W HP:Awful>eastIn the Stinking Pool
The kraken is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A green, weaving tentacle rises out of the water, crawling towards you.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the kraken.
Exits: [east], west.

!~ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*!~ W HP:Awful>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

bash *dwarf*!~ W HP:Awful>
The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!~ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

!~ W HP:Awful>
A tentacle barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

hit *dwarf*!~ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

!~ W HP:Awful>
!~ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*!~ W HP:Awful>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!~ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

!~ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

!~ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!~ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine the kraken:Healthy>Taurex tells you 'bashed 1up'
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.
The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!~ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt the kraken:Healthy>bash *dwarf*A tentacle lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
A tentacle pulls *a Dwarf* back.

The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

You swim and successfully stay on the water.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Taurex tells you 'bara 1. kom'

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

examine dwarf**a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!~ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Awful the kraken:Healthy>
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* is in very bad shape.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right arm,
       A clean deep wound at the right foot.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<used as shield>     a reinforced oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a horned helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a scale shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of scale sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of scale leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a sun-emblazoned cloakpin
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

!~ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Awful the kraken:Healthy>t taurex dödar dvärgOk.

!~ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Awful the kraken:Healthy>
The kraken hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o~ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee west.
By the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Awful>westAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Awful>northBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Awful>
*a Man* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
A tentacle entangles you!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>
*a Man* (m) closes the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>fTaurex has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (m) strongly slashes your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>wicha mood wi
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Fine>
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s head extremely hard.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You manage to break free of a tentacle's hold.
You flee south.
By the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Awful>northagBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
Exits: south.

![ W HP:Awful>cha mood ag
Ok.
*a Man* (m) sheathes an engraved broadsword into a weapon sheath.
*a Man* (m) swiftly draws a crossbow from across his back.

![ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.
A tentacle tries to entangle you, but you swiftly avoid it.

![ W HP:Awful>southBy the Stinking Pool
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Awful>wimpycha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o[ W HP:Awful>northBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
Exits: south.

![ W HP:Awful>hit *man*You hit *a Man* (m)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* (m) starts aiming a crossbow.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Hurt>bash *man*southhit *man**a Man* (m) shoots Taurex's right hand extremely hard.

*a Man* (m) hangs a crossbow across his back.
*a Man* (m) masterfully draws an engraved broadsword.
Taurex sends *a Man* (m) sprawling with a powerful bash.

Taurex tells you 'bashed'

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
A tentacle entangles you!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Hurt>
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit *a Man* (m)'s head hard.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northhit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northhit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northYou're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northYou're already fighting!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>northYou're already fighting!
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded Taurex:Hurt>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>north*a Man* (m) has arrived from the south.
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded>hit mNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Wounded>Taurex approaches *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
You're already fighting!
You strongly hit *a Man* (m)'s body.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>fYou will attempt to flee!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>hit mYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>close stoneslab
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>close stoneslabThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad>close stoneslabOk.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Awful>The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Awful>hit mThey aren't here.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabclose stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Awful>The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the south.
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful>The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.
A tentacle bleeds from open wounds.
A tentacle is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabhit mThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex tries to hit *a Man* (m), but he parries successfully.
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabYou hit *a Man* (m)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Man* (m) slashes Taurex's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslab*a Man* (m) has arrived from the south.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex approaches *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Awful>hit mIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabhit mYou approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>hit mYou're already fighting!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabOk.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslab*a Man* (m) has arrived from the south.
You hit *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Awful>hit mThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Awful>close stoneslabclose stoneslabTaurex hits *a Man* (m)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* (m) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
It's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabYou're already fighting!
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>It's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>Ok.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>lookThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is lying here, incapacitated.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Man* (m):Dying>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (m)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man* (m).

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>to level 552573

o[ W HP:Awful>The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Awful>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a bolt-case
a bright red amulet
two crossbows
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a fortune in gold
two herbal kits
a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks
a large skin
a leather backpack
a light crossbow
a pair of scale leggings (flawless)
two pairs of smooth, black boots
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a snakeskin belt
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a weapon sheath
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Awful>southYou are pulled back by a tentacle.

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>down
Taurex leaves up.

o[ W HP:Awful>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>southYou are pulled back by a tentacle.

o[ W HP:Awful>southYou are pulled back by a tentacle.

o[ W HP:Awful>southsouthYou are pulled back by a tentacle.

o[ W HP:Awful>southYou are pulled back by a tentacle.

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou are pulled back by a tentacle.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Awful>f*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fTaurex has arrived from above.
You flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Awful>wicha mood wi
Ok.

o[ W HP:Awful>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc31/641 hits and 80/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
You are pulled back by a tentacle.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Awful>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A tentacle is lying here, incapacitated.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex hits a tentacle's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %XGood job!
You hear a tentacle's death cry as it collapses.
A tentacle is dead! R.I.P.

o[ W HP:Awful>As Taurex greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
to level 550805

o[ W HP:Awful>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex shrugs indifferently.

o[ W HP:Awful>qreveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ W HP:Awful>rscYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Awful>35/641 hits and 82/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc35/641 hits and 83/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>info %Kknown (13)

o[ W HP:Awful>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'natt nu'

o[ W HP:Awful>say 30 hpsOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>statOB: 77%, DB: -41%, PB: 66%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 550,805 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- panic

o[ W HP:Awful>sc37/641 hits and 84/134 moves.
-- Taurex T-rex - 'ska vi dra'

o[ W HP:Awful>tiAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
8pm on Sunday, the 6th of Halimath, Year 3023 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  7 02:20:05 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul  2 18:05:32 2006 GMT.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc38/641 hits and 85/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>say ja :pscOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>look39/641 hits and 85/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>
By the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Awful>say eller?Ok.

o[ W HP:Awful>say fler kills iofsOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc41/641 hits and 87/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc41/641 hits and 87/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc42/641 hits and 88/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Awful>stMisery narrates 'brt'
You stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc43/641 hits and 89/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc
Taurex quietly scouts upwards...

o[ W HP:Awful>44/641 hits and 89/134 moves.
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from above!

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex stops scouting upwards.

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex leaves up.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc44/641 hits and 90/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>flush qYou begin to search...

o[ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Awful>
Taurex has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Awful>wimpyhit *dwarf*cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ W HP:Awful>
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>close stoneslabOk.

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>north
You are rescued by Taurex, you are confused!

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

ag*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

Taurex hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

close stoneslab*a Dwarf* opens the stoneslab.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

hit *dwarf**a Dwarf* opens the stoneslab.

close stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Taurex's left leg and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* opens the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Awful>Taurex closes the stoneslab.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*cha mood ag
Ok.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Awful>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You feel bolder.

![ W HP:Awful>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>close stoneslab*a Dwarf* opens the stoneslab.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!
Taurex hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Awful>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslab![ W HP:Awful>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

hit *dwarf*![ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

close stoneslab![ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* opens the stoneslab.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Awful>
Taurex approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ W HP:Awful>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Taurex's right hand hard and tickles it.

close stoneslab![ W HP:Awful>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabYou hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o[ W HP:Awful>to level 450805

o[ W HP:Awful>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a broad silver belt
a copper ring
a fine grey cloak (satisfactory)
a fortune in gold
a full metal shield (well-maintained)
a grotesque necklace
three handfuls of fragile flowers
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
two leather backpacks
a mace
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a moneybag
a necklace of bones
a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of white chain mail leggings (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a reinforced oak staff
a ring
a sable pouch
a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
a sturdy weapon harness
a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
a water skin
a white chain mail jerkin (flawless)

o[ W HP:Awful>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Awful>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc46/641 hits and 91/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>say hahaOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>statOB: 132%, DB: -41%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 450,805 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)

o[ W HP:Awful>sc49/641 hits and 92/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc49/641 hits and 93/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc50/641 hits and 93/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>say 50hps!sc-- Taurex T-rex - 'snart blir vi phett overkillade:p'
Ok.

o[ W HP:Awful>51/641 hits and 94/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>
Taurex sits down and rests.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc52/641 hits and 95/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>tiAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
9pm on Sunday, the 6th of Halimath, Year 3023 of the Third Age.
Real time is Fri Jul  7 02:20:44 2006 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Sun Jul  2 18:05:32 2006 GMT.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc53/641 hits and 95/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>sc53/641 hits and 96/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Awful>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Awful>
-- Taurex T-rex - 'typ lika bra o dra'

o[ W HP:Awful>open stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Awful>upIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Awful>downBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Awful>close stoneslabrOk.
#!
## Some regenning
#!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a sapphire ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a bright red amulet from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a blood-encrusted breastplate from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a pair of scale leggings from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a pair of smooth, black boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a thin pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a pair of white chain mail sleeves from the corpse of *a
Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Man*.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) leaves up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>open stoneslabOk.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

![ W HP:Wounded>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>eastAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded>downAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>downAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabhit *dwarf**a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded>agTaurex hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabYou're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* cleaves Taurex's body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabTaurex approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*close stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>southBy the Stinking Pool
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Taurex has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Awful>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!
Taurex hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*to level 428014

o[ W HP:Wounded>northThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from the south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc192/641 hits and 127/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc193/641 hits and 127/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc195/641 hits and 129/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc195/641 hits and 129/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Wounded>196/641 hits and 130/134 moves.
Taurex has arrived from the south.
*a Man* (m) has arrived from above.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks from the
corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a snakeskin belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a bolt-case from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a weapon sheath from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a large skin from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a crossbow from the corpse of *a Man*.
*a Man* (m) gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
As *a Man* (m) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ W HP:Wounded>stYou stop resting, and stand up.
*a Man* (m) leaves up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded>open stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upeastIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Wounded>Taurex has arrived from below.
In the Damp Cellar
There are two dark coloured flasks here.
A large warhammer is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of rigid leather gloves are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A pot helm is on the ground here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A thin pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*
Taurex has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Wounded>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Bad>
Taurex leaves north.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Bad>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Bad>bash *man*
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves north.

o[ W HP:Wounded>northYou don't see any *man* here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ W HP:Wounded>
You approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>northNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close stoneslabYou don't see any stoneslab here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>southIn the Damp Cellar
There are two dark coloured flasks here.
A large warhammer is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of rigid leather gloves are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A pot helm is on the ground here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A thin pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
hit *man*Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Awful>
Taurex has arrived from the north.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Awful>bash *man*Taurex approaches *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.
*a Man* (m) puts a keyring with a key and some sets of lock picks around his
wrist.

*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the west.
Taurex leaves north.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) leaves north.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*northThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*In the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting Taurex.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ W HP:Wounded>upThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>The door seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Wounded>easthit *man*The Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *Thurdin the Dwarf*.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the north.
You hit *a Man* (m)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Man* (m) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Dying>lookThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *Thurdin the Dwarf*.
*a Man* (m) is lying here, mortally wounded.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Dying>
Taurex has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*
You hit *a Man* (m)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XYes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Man* (m)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *a Man* (m).
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>to level 328014

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>westThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ W HP:Wounded>eastThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*The Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
A Skeletal Warrior leaves east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*Taurex leaves east.
You approach *Thurdin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*Taurex has arrived from the east.
You're already fighting!
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*south*Thurdin the Dwarf* slashes your body hard.

hit *dwarf**Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
In a Prison Cell
Exits: (north).

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>northThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>westIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>west
Taurex leaves west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Thurdin the Dwarf*.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Wounded>eastYou hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt Taurex:Wounded>bash *dwarf*easthit *dwarf**Thurdin the Dwarf* lightly slashes Taurex's left leg and tickles it.

*Thurdin the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a ghost's attempt to hit him.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

![ W HP:Wounded>
You approach *Thurdin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Taurex has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
A dark wraith hits your left foot and tickles it.

o[ W HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Healthy>It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Wounded a dark wraith:Healthy>fhit *dwarf*You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Wounded>
You approach *Thurdin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Taurex has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Taurex hits *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s left arm hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Thurdin the Dwarf* slashes your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*eastA ghost tries to hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

hit *dwarf**Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
Taurex has arrived from the west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>eastThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*Taurex has arrived from the west.
You approach *Thurdin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Taurex leaves east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from the east.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* strongly slashes your right arm.
You strongly hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s left arm.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exit sIt's already open!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*hit *dwarf**Thurdin the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Taurex hits *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>wimpycha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ W HP:Wounded *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Thurdin the Dwarf* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>northIn a Prison Cell
A tunic, made from the finest material, lies here.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A pair of thin cotton sleeves are lying here.
An old-looking ring, covered with runes, lies here.
A fine piece of red-brown cloth has been folded neatly here.
A pair of thin leather gloves are lying here.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Bad>hit *dwarf*You approach *Thurdin the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Taurex closes the prisondoor.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exit
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* strongly slashes your body.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Bad>close exitclose exitTaurex hits *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatters it.
It's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exit*Thurdin the Dwarf* says 'damnat'
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>close exitIt's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* lightly slashes your head and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!
*Thurdin the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Awful>
Taurex hits *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ W HP:Bad *Thurdin the Dwarf*:Dying>close exitIt's already closed!
You hit *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Thurdin the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Thurdin the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Thurdin the Dwarf*.

o[ W HP:Bad>to level 251636

o[ W HP:Bad>look in corpsecorpse (here) : 
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a broad silver belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a cave-bear fur (satisfactory)
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a leather backpack
a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a red ruby
a ring
a strange set of lock picks
a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a pile of coins
a water skin

o[ W HP:Bad>
Taurex opens the prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Bad>
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Bad>open exit ssouthIt's already open!

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
You have found a ghost!

o[ W HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Bad>eastIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
A moaning ghost advances towards you, shimmering with a pale light (hidden).
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ W HP:Bad>southIn the Damp Cellar
On the ground, there are two dark coloured flasks.
A large warhammer is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of rigid leather gloves are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A pot helm is on the ground here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A thin pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>westIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Bad>downBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Bad>close stoneslabOk.
Taurex stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o[ W HP:Bad>sleYou go to sleep.

o[ W HP:Bad>sc146/641 hits and 87/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>cha linkdrop 0Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>sc149/641 hits and 89/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad>sc176/641 hits and 109/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>statOB: 128%, DB: -66%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 251,636 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right foot (clean)

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc178/641 hits and 110/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc178/641 hits and 111/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc179/641 hits and 111/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc180/641 hits and 112/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc181/641 hits and 113/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc181/641 hits and 113/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc182/641 hits and 114/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc207/641 hits and 133/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>lookIn your dreams, or what?

o[ W HP:Wounded>waYou wake, and sit up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>stYou stand up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>lookBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is resting here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
As Taurex greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow
stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

o[ W HP:Wounded>open stoneslabOk.
Taurex stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upIn the Damp Cellar
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Wounded>eastIn the Damp Cellar
There are two dark coloured flasks here.
A large warhammer is on the ground.
A simple metal buckler lies here.
A pair of heavy, reinforced boots lie here.
A pair of rigid leather gloves are lying here.
A pair of rigid leather sleeves are lying here.
A pot helm is on the ground here.
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
A thin pair of hard leather pants are lying here.
A thin, rigid leather breastplate is on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>northIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>eastThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>rYou sit down and rest your tired bones.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc212/641 hits and 131/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>lookThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc212/641 hits and 132/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc213/641 hits and 132/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc214/641 hits and 133/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc214/641 hits and 133/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>statOB: 128%, DB: -41%, PB: 15%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 251,636 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 21. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc215/641 hits and 133/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc216/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc216/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc217/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc217/641 hits and 134/134 moves.
You feel bolder.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc217/641 hits and 134/134 moves.

o[ W HP:Wounded>sc218/641 hits and 134/134 moves.
Taurex has arrived from the west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex leaves west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex tells you 'n u'

o[ W HP:Wounded>
You hear a death cry from the west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>stYou stop resting, and stand up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>westupIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, up.
You have found a ghost!

o[ W HP:Wounded>
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ W HP:Wounded>northThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>southThe Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting Taurex.
*a Man* is standing here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, down.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* joins *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s fight.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*![ W HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Man* stabs Taurex's head extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
Taurex leaves down.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*![ W HP:Wounded>*Mjolfor the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*a Man* joins *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s fight.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>upNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* strongly stabs your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>upNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>southThe Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

![ W HP:Wounded>downIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from the south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upThe Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, down.
Taurex has arrived from below.

![ W HP:Wounded>southAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Wounded>
*a Man* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man*:Healthy>
You hit *a Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* stabs your left leg extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>bash *dwarf*Bash whom or what?

![ W HP:Wounded *a Man*:Fine>bash*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a strong ache there!

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Bad *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
A spirit-soldier stabs your body hard.

o[ W HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Healthy>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Healthy>fTaurex tells you 'skiter i det'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o[ W HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ W HP:Bad a spirit-soldier:Healthy>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Great Hall
A spirit floats around, making strange magical gestures (glowing).
Exits: north, east, south, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>southThe Great Hall
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
Exits: north, east, south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Bad>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ W HP:Bad *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>
Taurex leaves down.

o[ W HP:Bad>downIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting Taurex.
A dark wraith is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

![ W HP:Bad>eastThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Bad>westhit *man*In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

![ W HP:Bad>bash *man*You hit *a Man*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine>easthit *man*Taurex has arrived from the south.

Taurex approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

A spirit-soldier crushes *a Man*'s body and tickles it.

*a Man* stabs your right foot extremely hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Bad>
You approach *a Man*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine>hit *man*bash *man*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Fine>Taurex has arrived from the west.

Taurex approaches *a Man*, trying to hit him.

hit *man*Taurex hits *a Man*'s body extremely hard.

A Skeletal Warrior barely slashes *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.
You hit *a Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man*:Hurt>label mOk.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>examine mYou see nothing special about him.
*a Man* (m) has several bruises.
*a Man* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a thin metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<worn on arms>       a pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a thin pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       an ornate scabbard
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (well-maintained)

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>
A Skeletal Warrior tries a kick at *a Man* (m) but misses.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>aglookcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>
The Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>open exitopen exit sIt's already open!

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Hurt>It's already open!
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Wounded>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Wounded>
*a Man* (m) bleeds from open wounds.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Wounded>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A Skeletal Warrior slashes *a Man* (m)'s left leg hard.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Taurex tells you 'd bashar ja closar'

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash mBash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash m*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad>bash mYou don't see any m here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.
Taurex leaves west.
*a Man* (m) has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Bad>hit mhit mYou approach *a Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>
You're already fighting!
Taurex has arrived from the west.
You hit *a Man* (m)'s body hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad *a Man* (m):Bad>bash m
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Bad>
You don't see any m here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>southhit mIn a Prison Cell
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

![ W HP:Bad>close exit*a Man* (m) leaves north.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>close exitOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Bad>northThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>open prisondoornorthOk.

o[ W HP:Bad>westThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A Skeletal Warrior is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a Skeletal Warrior.
*a Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.
Taurex panics, and attempts to flee.
Taurex leaves south.

![ W HP:Bad>hit mIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>upThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>
The Dark Passage
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, down.

o[ W HP:Bad>downhit mIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, up.

o[ W HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>easthit mThe Dungeons
A pair of cotton pants lies on the ground.
A strip of leather with a buckle is lying here.
A soft cloth cap has been left here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A Skeletal Warrior is staring angrily at the surroundings.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.
The prisondoor closes quietly.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.
A Skeletal Warrior leaves north.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit msouthThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit msouthThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>southThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>The prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>southsouthThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>southThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>The prisondoor is opened from the other side.
The prisondoor closes quietly.
The prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>The prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>southThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit msouthThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>southhit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>southThe prisondoor seems to be closed.

o[ W HP:Bad>hit mThe prisondoor is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>southsouthIn a Prison Cell
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Man* (m).
*a Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Exits: (north).
Taurex closes the prisondoor.
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s body very hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Bad>
![ W HP:Bad>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

south![ W HP:Bad>
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad>close prisondoor
*a Man* (m) opens the prisondoor.
*a Man* (m) strongly stabs Taurex's left leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad>
Taurex closes the prisondoor.
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Bad>close prisondoorAlas, you cannot go that way...

![ W HP:Bad>close prisondoorAlas, you cannot go that way...
*a Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
Taurex hits *a Man* (m)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Man* (m) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ W HP:Bad>hit mIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>close prisondoorIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad>
You hit *a Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (m)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
#!
## Snip
#!

o[ W HP:Hurt>
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* is standing here (hidden).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt>hit *hobbit**Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You hit *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*'s body extremely hard.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit*:Fine>label mOk.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Fine>
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves west.

![ W HP:Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt>westhit mIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Hurt>
You approach *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Fine>
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Fine>bash mdownhit m*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Taurex joins your fight.
Taurex hits *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m)'s right leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves down.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Healthy>They aren't here.
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>fleePANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>hit mwestThey aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>Taurex leaves down.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
The floorstone closes quietly.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>downhit mAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>westIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Hurt>north*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Hurt>open floorstonedownOk.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).
You have found *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m)!

![ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslab*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves his hiding place.
You try to hit *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m), but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>hit mclose stoneslabOk.
Taurex hits *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m)'s left leg extremely hard and
shatters it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>hit mclose stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>close stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>close stoneslabYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>agIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>close stoneslabhit mYou're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>close stoneslabcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Taurex hits *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Wounded>close stoneslablock stoneslabIt's already closed!
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Wounded>close stoneslablock stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Wounded>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt *Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m):Wounded>There does not seem to be any keyhole.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabThere does not seem to be any keyhole.

o[ W HP:Hurt>southIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>northIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabclose stoneslabIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabhit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>It's already closed!
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabhit mThey aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabTaurex leaves south.
It's already closed!

![ W HP:Hurt>hit mThey aren't here.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves his hiding place.

![ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Hurt>hit mThe stoneslab is opened from the other side.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves south.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
It's already closed!

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabOk.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mclose stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mIt's already closed!
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabTaurex closes the stoneslab.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mclose stoneslabIt's already closed!
Taurex leaves south.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mclose stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mTaurex has arrived from the south.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabThey aren't here.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

![ W HP:Hurt>hit mTaurex leaves south.
Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt>flush qThey aren't here.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves his hiding place.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mooky the Harfoot Hobbit* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>Ok.
Taurex has arrived from the south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.
Taurex leaves south.

o[ W HP:Hurt>Ok.

![ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt>
You begin to search...
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

hit m![ W HP:Hurt>hit mTaurex has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit mTaurex closes the stoneslab.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslablock stoneslabhit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabTaurex opens the stoneslab.
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt>There does not seem to be any keyhole.
The stoneslab is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt>southhit mBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>northhit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>open stoneslabIt's already open!

o[ W HP:Hurt>upIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Hurt>easthit mIn the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>westIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*bash *dwarf*You're already fighting!
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and tickle it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>bashTaurex joins your fight.
Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

Mhoghedin narrates 'any fun?'

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ W HP:Hurt *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

![ W HP:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
Taurex leaves east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*
Your head stops stinging.

o[ W HP:Hurt>Bash what or whom?

o[ W HP:Hurt>eehit *dwarf*You hit *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>bashYou're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

![ W HP:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Taurex has arrived from the east.
Bash what or whom?

o[ W HP:Hurt>downBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>upIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

o[ W HP:Hurt>easthit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt>westhit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>downhit *dwarf**a Dwarf* has arrived from below.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>close stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Hurt>open stoneslabupOk.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (down).

o[ W HP:Hurt>eastThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt>
You hear a death cry from the north.

o[ W HP:Hurt>westIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Hurt>hit *dwarf**Micky the Dúnadan Man* slashes your left hand hard and tickles it.
They aren't here.

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg very hard and tickles it.
You hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>bashdownhit *man**Micky the Dúnadan Man* avoids being bashed by Taurex who loses his balance.

*Micky the Dúnadan Man* slashes your body extremely hard.

Your bash at *Micky the Dúnadan Man* sends him sprawling.

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>label mOk.

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Fine>examine mYou see nothing special about him.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) has some small bruises.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left leg.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of ring mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of ring mail gloves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a pair of ring mail leggings (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a pair of iron-shod boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a belt pouch

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Fine>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Hurt *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Fine>ag*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
cha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Fine>
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>agcha mood ag
Ok.
Taurex tells you 'ok'

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex tells you 'chilla med hps'

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
You strongly hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s body and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s head extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>west
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit mIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Wounded>
You approach *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Hurt Taurex:Hurt>bash*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Wounded>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds Taurex's head extremely hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded>downBy the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit mThey aren't here.
Taurex has arrived from above.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>bash*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) strongly slashes Taurex's body and tickles it.

Your bash at *Mjolfor the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) leaves east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Fine>label mOk.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>
Taurex approaches *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m), trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>examine m*Micky the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the east.
You see nothing special about him.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) has several bruises.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a thin pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a bright red amulet
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a Dwarven beard-comb
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a hunting horn
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m).
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>
You strongly hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>bash
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* slashes your body hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>downNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m).
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting YOU.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) leaves east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>hit mThey aren't here.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
Taurex leaves down.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded>bash*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) pounds your right arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>fYou flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>westNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>southNo way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>southsouthAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex narrates 'in'

o[ W HP:Wounded>open floorstoneOk.
The floorstone closes quietly.

o[ W HP:Wounded>downhit mAlas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
The floorstone is opened from the other side.

o[ W HP:Wounded>open floorstone*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) has arrived from the east.
It's already open!

![ W HP:Wounded>downhit *man**Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>The floorstone closes quietly.
They aren't here.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>fThe floorstone is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: south, (up).

![ W HP:Wounded>westAlas, you cannot go that way...
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* leaves up.

o[ W HP:Wounded>
Taurex closes the stoneslab.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>open stoneslabOk.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upTaurex leaves up.
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *man**Micky the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges Taurex's attempt to hit him.
You hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot very hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>bash *man**Micky the Dúnadan Man* strongly slashes Taurex's left leg and tickles it.

downhit *man**Micky the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ W HP:Wounded>Taurex leaves down.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>upeastIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is standing here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *man**Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) pounds your left foot extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Fine>
Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m)'s left arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m):Hurt>fYou flee head over heels.
You flee east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Wounded>westIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m).
Exits: east, (down).

![ W HP:Wounded>
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* joins *Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m)'s fight.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* slashes Taurex's body very hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*![ W HP:Wounded>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes Taurex's right leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit *man*You hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded Taurex:Hurt>
Taurex leaves down.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>bash*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) leaves east.

Taurex has arrived from below.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) has arrived from the east.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* strongly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Your bash at *Micky the Dúnadan Man* sends him sprawling.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* (m) is here, fighting YOU.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man*:Wounded>label mOk.
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s head extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Wounded>agcha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Wounded>lookIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting YOU.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Wounded>
You hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>fPANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>
Taurex tells you 'fly också'

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee down.
By the Stinking Pool
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The remains of a tentacle lie here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south, (up).

o[ W HP:Wounded>upIn the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ W HP:Wounded>hit mYou approach *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m), trying to hit him.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>wimpycha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Bad Taurex:Hurt>ag
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) leaves east.

![ W HP:Wounded>cha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded>easthit mTaurex leaves east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is standing here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You hit *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and shatter
it.
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not
aided.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Dying>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds Taurex's right foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Dying>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves west.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

![ W HP:Wounded *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m):Dying>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
Taurex hits *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s right arm extremely hard and
shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Micky the Dúnadan Man* (m) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o[ W HP:Wounded>westto level 112212

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>easthit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Wounded>
You try to hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Taurex approaches *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Hurt>westhit *dwarf**Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad>
In the Damp Cellar
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, (down).
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Bad>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o[ W HP:Bad>easthit *dwarf*Taurex leaves east.
In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
Taurex the Cave Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

o[ W HP:Bad>They aren't here.
Taurex leaves north.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>northIn the Damp Cellar
A spirit-soldier is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf*.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is here, fighting a spirit-soldier.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting *Mjolfor the Dwarf*.
Exits: east, south, west, (up).

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Hurt a spirit-soldier:Healthy>
Taurex closes the door.
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded a spirit-soldier:Healthy>bash *dwarf**Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>easthit *dwarf*The Dungeons
On the ground, there are six bolts.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.
Taurex closes the prisondoor.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>westIn the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>southhit *dwarf*In the Damp Cellar
A skeleton of some humanoid lies in the dust.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Taurex leaves west.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*northhit *dwarf**Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Taurex has arrived from the west.

Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark intangible shadow turns to face you.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves west.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Taurex has arrived from the south.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>westIn the Damp Cellar
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*You try to hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>eastNo way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*easthit *dwarf**Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
In the Damp Cellar
An ancient spirit, dressed in the arms of a soldier, challenges you.
A dark wraith is here, fighting Taurex.
Taurex the Cave Troll is here, fighting a dark wraith.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, [up].
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>They aren't here.
A spirit-soldier crushes Taurex's right arm extremely hard.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Taurex hits a dark wraith's right leg extremely hard.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>eastThe Dungeons
You see six bolts on the ground.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], east, (south), west.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Taurex has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>open exitopen exit sTaurex approaches *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Ok.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*It's already open!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a strong ache there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>wimpy
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Wounded>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!
Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s body hard.
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Tired *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad>bash *dwarf**Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* leaves north.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Bad Move:Slow>northIn a Prison Cell
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
Taurex has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*Taurex approaches *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You approach *Mjolfor the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitOk.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* pounds Taurex's right arm hard and tickles it.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exit*Mjolfor the Dwarf* opens the prisondoor.
Ok.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
Taurex sends *Mjolfor the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Bad Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!
Taurex hits *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Awful Taurex:Wounded>close exitclose exitIt's already closed!
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>close exitIt's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ W HP:Bad Move:Slow *Mjolfor the Dwarf*:Dying Taurex:Wounded>
You hit *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %XCongratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Mjolfor the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Mjolfor the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

#!
##
## Click here to read part 2!
##
#!



2006/07/07 04:34, Funk:  Rated: Superb 
...green with envy

2006/07/07 05:28, Grisnat:Rated: Superb 
Fucking nice work, and fucking horrible work by pukes. Pure slaughter of course... I love it when people decide to mimic lemmings.

2006/07/07 05:55, Violator:Rated: Superb 
Sweet. :)

2006/07/07 06:43, Faine:Rated: Superb 
pwnd!

2006/07/07 06:54, Gwokk:Rated: Superb 
Buwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!333

2006/07/07 07:39, Myrddin:  Rated: Superb 
I saw lots of asterisks and death cry messages, you were living in the end, probably was a good log. What the heck, superb.

2006/07/07 09:29, Marie:  Rated: Superb 
that was awsome:D

2006/07/07 10:02, Amras:  Rated: Good 
How kind of them to donate xp.

2006/07/07 18:01, Mielo:  Rated: Superb 
Love the trollie logs!

2006/07/07 21:09, Toadvine:  Rated: Superb 
haha, excellent

2006/07/07 23:00, Björn:Rated: Superb 
A few years ago you would have managed to do that solo!

2006/07/08 01:58, Lodis:Rated: Superb 
come out and play like this!

2006/07/08 10:47, Krubb:Rated: Superb 
Me proud of my family! Superb skill!

2006/07/08 20:04, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I second Grisnat and because I'm still a troll and always be a troll I support you with max stars :)

2006/07/09 15:04, Telessar:   
#2 log best ever!

2006/07/09 18:29, Ryalnos:   
Ow! You have 4 of the top 11 logs =).

2006/07/10 16:20, Jones: 
Cute.

2006/07/13 02:15, Nerf:   
Deliciously Brutal

2006/07/24 04:03, Vendicus: 
beautiful


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Androin, Berra, Björn, Block, Breaux, Cambro, Che, Devastator, Domy, 
Duty, Eolorl, Faine, Funk, Glenny, Grisnat, Gwokk, Hanne, Hedo, Himzelf, 
Khemsa, Khozdul, Klach, Krubb, Lodis, Magog, Marie, Mielo, Minsc, Myrddin, 
Naga, Peapend, Qef, Rignak, Ryalnos, Telcontar, Toadvine, Violator, Winzy 
 Good Amras, Venus, Zomb 
 Average  
 Poor Elmir, Uldrak 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back