Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Eileya Vs. Heysus (Heysus)comments   back
  
(20 ratings and 5217 hits. Posted 2007/03/25)
#So i had just loged on ran sage, Eileya caught me MPless redhorn so i flasked to khuzur and waited for a fight
#Notable because i wanted it rated, and yea i know i made mistakes
#

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 39% (-2), DB: 51% (+50), PB: 59% (-2), Armour: 48%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 747,994 xp, 2,584 tp. Gold: 80. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic (up for - 12:17)
- shield (up for - 14:37)
- armour (up for - 05:23)

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has: 150/153 hps, 131/132 mana and 74/97 mps.} in [default] group 
150/153 hits, 131/132 mana, and 74/97 moves.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast nor 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

Your magic armour is revitalized.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has: 151/153 hps, 102/132 mana and 76/97 mps.} in [default] group 
151/153 hits, 102/132 mana, and 76/97 moves.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha spell normal
change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>look
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
west
Hills Outside the Camp
Exits: south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Camp on the Hills
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Camp on the Hills
*an Elf* and a warhorse are here.

Khuzur the Olog-hai leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
A dirty uruk leaves east.
A renegade uruk leaves east.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

You stop scouting.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
Hills Outside the Camp
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
Exits: south, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

Camp on the Hills

scout w
You stop scouting.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You quietly scout westwards...

Camp on the Hills

You stop scouting.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>sc
#   {report} now aliases {emote has: 153/153 hps, 110/132 mana and 69/97 mps.} in [default] group 
153/153 hits, 110/132 mana, and 69/97 moves.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>cha spell normal
change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>change mood wimp 
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>change mood wimp 
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>look
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>
Hills Outside the Camp
Khuzur the Olog-hai is standing here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>rea
search q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>yel whats up? <----- im a curious bn
Ok.


*(~ CW Mana:Burning>cha spell normal
change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>change mood wimp
Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>west
Camp on the Hills
Exits: east, west.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>west
open exit
Camp on the Hills
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>south
It's already open!

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: (north), east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>close exit
east
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>west
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha spell normal
change mood wimp
#   {.status3} now aliases {#status {3} {    wimpy / $wimpy}} in [default] group 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>inf
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 80 years, 1 month and 18 days old.
You have played always (real time). Session: 15 mins.
This ranks you as Heysus hit the bong (level 27).
You are six feet four and weigh fourteen stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Tharbad.
Your equipment weighs fifty-one pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:20 Wis:20 Dex:20 Con:20 Wil:20 Per:20.
Offensive Bonus: 39%, Dodging Bonus: 51%, Parrying Bonus: 59%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 48%.
You have 153/153 hit, 123/132 mana, and 69/97 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 7,902,006 experience points and you have 46,116 travel points.
You have been victorious in several battles against the enemies of the Dark
Lord (24 wp).
You need 747,994 exp. points and 2,584 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 80 gold coins, 15 silver pennies, and 6 copper pennies.
You are speaking Westron.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (89%) *** 
You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic
- shield
- armour

![ CW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 39%, DB: 1% (-50), PB: 59%, Armour: 48%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 747,994 xp, 2,584 tp. Gold: 80. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- detect magic (up for - 13:10)
- shield (up for - 15:29)
- armour (up for - 00:47)

![ CW Mana:Burning>
The --> door <-- is OPENED from the other side.

![ CW>
You see *Eileya the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the north!

![ CW>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW>east

The --> door <-- CLOSES quietly.

![ CW>
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW>west
The Huge Wooden Building
Exits: [north], east.
The --> door <-- is OPENED from the other side.

![ CW>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW>cha spell normal
change mood wimp
#   {.status3} now aliases {#status {3} {    wimpy / $wimpy}} in [default] group 

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>close exit
Ok.

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>east
Ok.

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f
It's already closed!

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW>west
The Huge Wooden Building
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW>ke
kill *elf
You try to slash *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>open exit <----- This is me panicing, you qblocking right?
Ok.

![ CW *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: west.

![ CW>look
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.

![ CW>west
The Huge Wooden Building
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), east.
A renegade uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.
A dirty uruk has arrived from the east.

![ CW>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* closes the door.

![ CW>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.

![ CW>close exit
cast 'block' exit
It's already closed!

![ CW>
You start to concentrate...

The --> exit north <-- seems to blur for a while.   ::::: BLUR :::::  <--- Guess ill have to do it

![ CW Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You see *Eileya the Noldorin Elf* scouting from the east!

![ CW Mana:Burning>look
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cha spell normal
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>change mood wimp 
Ok.

![ CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
bhe
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CW Mana:Burning *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
bhe
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Burning>west
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Burning>east
bhe
The Huge Wooden Building
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

f
Ok.
You burn *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CW Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW Mana:Hot>east
bhe

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW Mana:Hot>
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW Mana:Hot>west
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A dirty uruk stands here, the leader of a small pack of renegades.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW Mana:Hot>bhe

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A renegade uruk says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!' in Orkish.
A dirty uruk says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Elf!' in
Orkish.
A dirty uruk says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!' in Orkish.
A dirty uruk says 'I will rip your heart out, Elf!' in Orkish.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A renegade uruk barely slashes *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles
it.

A dirty uruk barely slashes *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.


f
You barely slash *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>cha spell thor

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of pale red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A renegade uruk is here, fighting *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
A dirty uruk is here, fighting *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a renegade uruk.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'             <---- I thought i had waited long enough, no dice
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You hear a dirty uruk's death cry as he collapses.
A dirty uruk is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a dirty uruk's death cry as he collapses.
A dirty uruk is dead! R.I.P.
You hear a renegade uruk's death cry as he collapses.
A renegade uruk is dead! R.I.P.
You feel less protected. - FUCK ARMOUR IS DOWN -
That really HURT!
You fall, and hit yourself!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Some debris falls on you from above.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Fine a dirty uruk:Awful>fbe
cast 'fireball' *elf
You quickly recall your stored spell...

fbe
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Eileya the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt a dirty uruk:Awful>cast 'fireball' *elf
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Eileya the Noldorin Elf* in flames.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a dirty uruk:Awful>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Bad a dirty uruk:Awful>cast 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cha spell quick
east
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>bhe
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

bhe
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>bhe
bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
bhe
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the east.
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>bhe
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

Ok.
You burn *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
You lightly slash *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Bad>cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bhe
west
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

bhe
Ok.
You burn *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* leaves west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bhe
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a renegade uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
The corpse of a dirty uruk is lying here.
A renegade uruk is here, dirty and ragged.
Exits: [north], east.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>cast 'burning hands' *elf
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
The Huge Wooden Building
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
A large, dusty alcove sits in a wall, smelling of soot.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>bhe
bhe
cast 'burning hands' *elf
You start to concentrate...

bhe
Ok.
You burn *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained great renown in this battle!
You hear *Eileya the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Eileya the Noldorin Elf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>nar eliyea dies
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Karotten narrates 'fine' in Orkish.
Trigga narrates 'clap' in Orkish.
Mhoghedin narrates 'CLAP!'



2007/03/25 21:37, Heysus: 
I had fairly good eq in the log, Eileya had a staff.

2007/03/25 21:52, Shagulum:Rated: Good 
Nice, I Enjoy the fun of staffmages getting it bn-style :D

2007/03/25 21:54, Mhoghedin:Rated: Superb 
Superb job! All Eileya does when she sees me is sit on qbolt button. :( Superb rating :) I hope you took the scalp and danced on the corpse.

2007/03/25 21:56, Karotten:Rated: Superb 
I'm in the two latest logs now!!

Karotten narrates 'fine' in Orkish.

2007/03/25 21:57, Boddah:  Rated: Superb 
I have taught you well, my friend! Nice job!

2007/03/25 22:01, Ågran:  edited 1x  Rated: Good 
why did you edit this ?

lurvdjuret narrates 'måns how low did you get when you soloed bree?' in Orkish

Karotten narrates 'fine' in Orkish.

2007/03/25 22:14, Heysus: 
Din't edit that, dunno what happend.

2007/03/25 22:22, Belamir:Rated: Good 
Nicely done. It looked like Eileya panicked.

2007/03/25 22:46, Eileya:   
Well yeah i was bad like always and all went wrong too.
Mobs were supposed to die in 3 quakes what they didnt do. my arm was supposed to not drop after 3rd quake but it did. then i failed flees and ate 2 fireballs to bad. until that i even didnt know n was blocked. tried to block first but he hit me and then mobs came w room. well after i was bad already and door blocked/arm down i had like 0 things in mind.. and i just died. Well but atleast some has still little honour and i get all back. even my hairs werent cut down ;) was fun because there few bns who will fight without charm/wolves/(t)orcs round.

2007/03/25 23:45, Curt:Rated: Good 
nice work kid.

2007/03/26 03:13, Lancer:Rated: Good 
Lucky there wasn't a 4th quake or you died without him going below fine. Ballsy nonetheless

2007/03/26 08:38, Mhinganea:  Rated: Superb 
Ill rate it superb since its a 1v1, staffed vs BN. Great job! Im sorry to hear you didn't scalp though. However leaving loot is stylish.. let him know you are better in every way there is ;)

2007/03/26 15:31, Mester:   
Yeah, nice 1v1. You didnt forget about the 4 mobs hitting the elf? :p

2007/03/26 21:42, Devastator:Rated: Good 
Pretty good and a bit lucky!

2007/03/26 22:17, Balthazar: 
looked like fun


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Boddah, Karotten, Khundin, Mhinganea, Mhoghedin, Roadkill 
 Good Belamir, Caesar, Curt, Devastator, Fieldy, Lancer, Lodis, Morhol, Shagulum, 
Shalani, Ågran 
 Average Rik 
 Poor Cambro 
 Awful Pirx 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back