Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Tharbad fightin' (Drogtash)comments   back
  
(14 ratings and 6395 hits. Posted 2007/04/02)
###
### Was waiting for Ghanic, Tanadil, Goban and Antilochus to make a move vs
### Durbtrak and Vercaryl.
###


![ CW>
Veracryl narrates 'in' in Westron.

![ CW>st
You are already standing.

![ CW>east
The door seems to be closed.

![ CW>op exit e
Ok.

![ CW>east
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

o[ CW>op deadend
Durbtrak tells you 'IN'
It's already open!

o[ CW>north
Muddy Cellar
A huge tarantula is here, fighting Durbtrak.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting Durbtrak.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Durbtrak, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW>up
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Veracryl.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [west], (down).
Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW>
Veracryl fails to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*.

*[ CW>close exit w
It's already closed!

*[ CW>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES Veracryl! <<<

*Ghanic the Dwarf* ---CLOSES--- the pegs.


You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW>
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*[ CW>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit down seems to blur for a while.

close exit w
close exit w
You manage to enable the lock.

*[ CW>It's already closed!

*[ CW>op pegs
It's already closed!

*[ CW>That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*[ CW>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds Veracryl's head hard.

*[ CW>l
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Veracryl.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

*[ CW>
Durbtrak narrates 'FAK'

*[ CW>% Target set to: *elf*
k *elf*
You strongly pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
<<< Veracryl HAS RECOVERED! >>>

Veracryl narrates 'do tanadil' in Westron.
Veracryl panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Veracryl narrates 'DO GHANIC' in Westron.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds Veracryl's left leg.

Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.

<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

Veracryl tells you 'do ghanic'

Veracryl tells you 'do ghanic'
### YOU BASHED *Tanadil the Half-Elf* ###
Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>rescue veracryl
Heroically you come to Veracryl's rescue!

rescue veracryl

*[ CW *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>But nobody is fighting her?

*[ CW *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>% Target set to: *dwarf*
bash dis 
Durbtrak narrates 'AM BLOCKED OUT'

### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>k *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Fine>bas
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
### YOU BASHED *Tanadil the Half-Elf* ###
You pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>bas
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
You pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Awful>
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ CW HP:Fine *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Awful>
>>> *Ghanic the Dwarf* RESCUES *Tanadil the Half-Elf*! <<<
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tanadil the Half-Elf*.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>% Target set to: *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*

*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

Durbtrak narrates 'damndamndamn'

nar sucks for your xp then
### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durbtrak narrates 'I want xp'

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>exam *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durbtrak narrates 'fakk'

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a water skin
a sable pouch
an ornate scabbard
a gleaming belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of soft leather sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather trousers (flawless)
a fine leather helmet (flawless)
an enruned robe (flawless)
a ring

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl says 'die u little KWAKWAK'

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl lightly slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Veracryl says 'heres ur 2v2'

Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

Veracryl says 'no complaints!'

Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl drinks water from a silver goblet.

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durbtrak narrates 'goddamn, I hate this'

*[ CW HP:Fine *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durbtrak narrates 'damn'

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*

Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash *dwarf*
Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*

Veracryl sits down and rests.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Veracryl lies down and falls asleep.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl wakes up.
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl clambers on her feet.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Durbtrak tells you 'ghanic dying aswell ?'

bash *dwarf*

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

Your head stops stinging.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Ghanic the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash him.

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

nar get pipe
### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>g pipe pack
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
Veracryl tells you 'i can buff'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>drop pipe
You drop the pipe.
Veracryl lightly slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Veracryl gets a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl stops using a dark broadsword.
Veracryl holds a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Veracryl sits down and rests.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl makes some impressive smoke rings.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

Veracryl stops using a wooden pipe.
Veracryl awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ghanic the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl says 'ADIOS'
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl says 'AMIGO'

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>nar fireball :P
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Ghanic the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Veracryl narrates 'no fball' in Westron.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Durbtrak tells you 'want me to try to bash ?'
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

tell Durbtrak nah

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ CW HP:Hurt *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
bash dis 

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash dis 
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>Veracryl tells you 'armorless tho'
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>bash dis 
Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash dis 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>bash dis 

*Ghanic the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
Durbtrak tells you ': ('

*[ CW HP:Wounded *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
Veracryl tries to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>
You try to flee, but cannot!

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>bash dis 

Your head stops stinging.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash him.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad>Veracryl narrates 'bash pegsd!' in Westron.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

bash dis 
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Veracryl tells you 'bash dis'

Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###

*[ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any dis here.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any dis here.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any dis here.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see any dis here.

*[ CW HP:Bad>Veracryl approaches *Ghanic the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.
You don't see any dis here.

*[ CW HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*
You are too afraid.
The pegs seem to blur for a while.

*[ CW HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*

Veracryl fails to slash *Ghanic the Dwarf*.

*[ CW HP:Bad>cha wim 0
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*
Wimpy set to: 0

*[ CW HP:Bad>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Bad>
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Bad>bash *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Veracryl opens the pegs.

Veracryl barely slashes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

Durbtrak has arrived from B E L O W.
A brown wolf has arrived from B E L O W.
>>> ATTENTION: *Ghanic the Dwarf* BASHES Veracryl! <<<

### YOU BASHED *Ghanic the Dwarf* ###
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Awful Veracryl:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Awful Veracryl:Hurt>
Durbtrak crushes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Awful Veracryl:Hurt>sm
You smile viciously.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Awful Veracryl:Hurt>
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the pegs.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Awful Veracryl:Hurt>
Durbtrak crushes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Dying Veracryl:Hurt>
<<< Veracryl HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Bad *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Dying Veracryl:Hurt>
Veracryl snickers softly.
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Ghanic the Dwarf*.

*[ CW HP:Bad>
Veracryl says 'close but no cookie'

*[ CW HP:Bad>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a gold ring
a ruby ring
a mace
Durbtrak meows :  XP

*[ CW HP:Bad>
As Durbtrak greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
As Durbtrak greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Bad>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Veracryl sits down and rests.
Gained: 164129 (49561909) xp, 100 (174802) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Bad>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 164129 (49726038) xp, 100 (174902) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Bad>Gained: 0 (49726038) xp, 0 (174902) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Bad>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
Veracryl says 'i sleep mana'

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>emote reports: HP: 129/469  MANA: 51/61  MOVE: 157/157)

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>h
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Durbtrak meows :  ORNATE
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Veracryl says 'for shadows'

h
Durbtrak slobbers and drools all over himself.

h
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot><<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

h
h
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Durbtrak utters the words 'cure light'

Veracryl lies down and falls asleep.

h
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

h
Veracryl -=> 97/138 Hps, 8/101 Mana, 108/108 moves, and 259918 Exp tnl.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>c norm 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

r
You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sc
c norm 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>c norm 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<
176/469 hits, 6/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak pats a brown wolf on its head.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a gold ring
a ruby ring
a mace

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a laced quiver
a water skin
a sable pouch
an ornate scabbard
a gleaming belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of soft leather sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather trousers (flawless)
a fine leather helmet (flawless)
an enruned robe (flawless)
a ring

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>r
You are already resting.

Durbtrak meows :  atleast one xp

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak pats a shadow on its head.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak meows :  at last an ornate

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak ruffles his hair - weirdo!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>say he was good at bashing
emote snores: he was good at bashing
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>shiv
Brrrrrrrrr.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>sc
189/469 hits, 12/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak snickers softly.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak meows :  took me only one bash to get the block off

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak licks himself - YUCK.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>gig
You giggle.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>197/469 hits, 15/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak meows :  vera's block ? :P

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>shak
You shake your head.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sc
202/469 hits, 16/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.
Durbtrak meows :  good then

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>h
Durbtrak sits down and rests.
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

r
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>l
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is sleeping here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is resting here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>stat
OB: 153%, DB: -20%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,157,354 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 597. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength (up for - 12:19)

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Durbtrak meows :  oioi, both have nice eq

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
Durbtrak meows :  we do helfshadow ?

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak meows :  it easy to hit

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
215/469 hits, 8/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say if you buff
emote snores: if you buff
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
emote reports: HP: 217/469  MANA: 9/61  MOVE: 157/157)

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak stops using a heavy morningstar.
Durbtrak confidently draws an engraved broadsword.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa durbtrak
You see nothing special about him.
Durbtrak is a young male Orc.
Durbtrak the Orc is in an excellent condition.
Durbtrak the Orc is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>swo
wi sweapon
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You confidently wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha m agg
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>as
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.
You assist Durbtrak.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dae, Drugtàsh!' in Westron.
A shadow says 'Prepare to die, Orc!' in Westron.
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
Veracryl wakes up.
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
Veracryl clambers on her feet.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>say pipe me
emote snores: pipe me
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
Veracryl joins your fight.
A shadow says 'Prepire to die, Black Numenórean!' in Westron.
Veracryl fails to slash a shadow.
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
Veracryl drops a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>g pipe
You get a wooden pipe.
You try to slash a shadow, but it parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>l i pipe
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
pipe (carried) : 
twenty-seven piles of pipe-weed

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Healthy Durbtrak:Healthy>put pipe pack
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dae, Black Númenoreyn!' in Westron.
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine Durbtrak:Healthy>i

<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine Durbtrak:Healthy>
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Fine Durbtrak:Healthy>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits it.
A shadow says 'It was yoor lyst mastake Black Númenurean! A will remember you!' in Westron.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Hurt Durbtrak:Healthy>
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Hurt Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Hurt Durbtrak:Healthy>
A shadow lightly hits Durbtrak's left arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Hurt Durbtrak:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits it.
A shadow says 'At was iour last mastake Black Nomenurein! I wyll remember iou!' in Westron.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
A shadow staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dye, Black Nomenorean!' in Westron.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
As Veracryl greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.
A shadow says 'Prepare to dye, Black Nomenórean!' in Westron.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak giggles.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>stat
OB: 139%, DB: 30%, PB: 57%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,157,354 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 597. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength (up for - 13:07)

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow tries to hit Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>cha wim 200
Wimpy set to: 200

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak stops using an engraved broadsword.
Durbtrak skillfully draws a heavy morningstar.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow barely hits Durbtrak's body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
A shadow swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash it.
You slash a shadow's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Awful Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak crushes a shadow's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A shadow is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Dying Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak pats a shadow on its head.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a shadow:Dying Durbtrak:Fine>
Veracryl slashes a shadow's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
As Veracryl greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a ring from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets an enruned robe from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine leather helmet from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather gloves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a broadsword from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets an ornate scabbard from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
Durbtrak gets an embellished longbow from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak grins evilly, showing his teeth.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.
Veracryl says 'bleh'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 815 (49726853) xp, 0 (174902) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 815 (49727668) xp, 0 (174902) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Gained: 0 (49727668) xp, 0 (174902) tp(s).

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak giggles.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl says 'gimme sable'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say staff i wanna :)
emote snores: staff i wanna :)
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
Veracryl says 'and pack'
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak drops a fine leather helmet.
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather trousers.
Durbtrak drops a black pair of padded boots.
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather gloves.
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather sleeves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa me
Drogtàsh, wielding an engraved broadsword, is resting here.
You see nothing special about him.
Drogtàsh is an adult male Orc.
Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper has some big nasty scratches.
Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a smelly piece of worm hide (flawless)
<worn on head>       a large visored helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with a great many ears
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Salazár
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Drogtàsh

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak gives you a bejewelled oak staff.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
a bejewelled oak staff
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl sits down and rests.

233/469 hits, 16/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>h
c norm 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

r
inf
Your spell backfired! You feel your life draining away.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Durbtrak meows :  bleh

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Veracryl says 'mis sables ja packis'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>g pipe pack
wi pipe
rest
smoke pipe
wi cweapon
put pipe pack
stand
You get a wooden pipe from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Veracryl says 'n2ita siia'
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a wooden pipe.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You are already resting.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel oddly charged.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Durbtrak gives a sable pouch to Veracryl.
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r
You put a wooden pipe in a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
234/469 hits, 10/61 mana, and 157/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak meows :  anna minu pickid tagasi ! :D

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
As Veracryl greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Veracryl gets a broad silver belt from a sable pouch.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl wears a broad silver belt about her waist.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak gives a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks to Veracryl.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
Nothing.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Decoy tells you 'tja'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl gives a strange set of lock picks to Durbtrak.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Decoy tjenis
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl puts a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks on her belt.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Decoy tells you 'haru guld?'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak puts a strange set of lock picks on his keyring.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>stat
OB: 153%, DB: -21%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,156,539 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 597. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- strength (up for - 13:54)

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl says 'pack?'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>tell Decoy jopp
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>say how much cash? :P
emote snores: how much cash? :P
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl puts a sable pouch on her belt.
Durbtrak gives a leather backpack to Veracryl.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl puts a sable pouch on her belt.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
The exit west blurs for a while.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>op exit w
It seems to be locked.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak shrugs indifferently.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
As Durbtrak greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl gives you 50 gold coins.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You hear some clicking noises.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Veracryl smiles viciously.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a water skin

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *dwarf*
rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl stops using a broad silver belt.
Veracryl takes a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks off her belt.
Veracryl takes a sable pouch off her belt.
Veracryl takes a sable pouch off her belt.

op pegs
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Veracryl wears a gleaming belt about her waist.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

op exit w
west
Veracryl puts a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks on her belt.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *elf*
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
The oakendoor seems to be closed.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>k *elf*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>op exit w
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here (shrouded).
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.
It is raining.

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>k *elf*
*Ghanic the Dwarf* barely hits your right hand and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right arm very hard.

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.
A powerful lioness leaves E A S T.
A powerful lioness leaves E A S T.

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky above the roofs, then quickly disappear.

*#" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit s
Ok.

*#" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ham
wi ornate
You don't have an ornate.

*#" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha m agg
Ok.

*#" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *dwarf*
nar dwarf
Ok.

*#" CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>north
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here scouting (shrouded).
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.
The lightning has stopped.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* stops scouting eastwards.

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*+' CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>Veracryl narrates 'in' in Westron.

*Ghanic the Dwarf* lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

nar bashed
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

nar bashed
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>A pack horse stops following *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.
Ok.

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Durbtrak has arrived from the E A S T.
A brown wolf has arrived from the E A S T.
Veracryl has arrived from the E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Flares of lightning stretch across the sky above the roofs, then quickly disappear.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, (east), south.
The lightning has stopped.

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.
<<< *Goban the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*+' CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Inside a Small Stone Building
A fine pair of soft leather sleeves lies here.
A fine pair of soft leather gloves are lying here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
A fine pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A fine leather helmet lies here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: (west), (down).
Veracryl has arrived from the W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak has arrived from the W E S T.
A brown wolf has arrived from the W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nar nod :P
Ok.
Veracryl stops following you.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
emote reports: HP: 161/469  MANA: 17/61  MOVE: 140/157)

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak drops a ring.
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Veracryl says 'dont let em loot'

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

Durbtrak drops a water skin.

Using her lockpicks, Veracryl tries to enable the oakendoor's lock...

Your spell backfired! You feel your life draining away.
You hear a crackle of thunder in the distance.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>rev q
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You begin to search...

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

close exit w
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

close exit w
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the oakendoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

pi exit w
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the oakendoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
You realize that the door is already open.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pi exit w
You realize that the door is already open.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>pi exit w
You realize that the door is already open.
Veracryl says 'lightining outside'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>close exit w
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>pi exit w
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You realize that the door is already open.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak drops a broadsword.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit w
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

Durbtrak drops a forest green cloak.
Veracryl sits down and rests.

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the oakendoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak shivers uncomfortably.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit w
Ok.
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>pi exit w
You realize that the door is already open.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak drops an enruned robe.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
Durbtrak crushes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit w
k *dwarf*
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
It's already closed!
*Ghanic the Dwarf* barely hits Durbtrak's left arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit w
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>close exit w
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets the corpse of a great rat.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine leather helmet.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of soft leather trousers.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a black pair of padded boots.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of soft leather gloves.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of soft leather sleeves.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a ring.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a water skin.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a broadsword.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets an enruned robe.

close exit w

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*

*Ghanic the Dwarf* opens the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit w

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
>>> ATTENTION: Durbtrak BASHES *Ghanic the Dwarf*! <<<

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>It's already closed!
As *Tanadil the Half-Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>op pegs
It's already open!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>f
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>cha wim 999
Wimpy set to: 468

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Durbtrak meows :  dwarf
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Durbtrak crushes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>up
k *dwarf*
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Durbtrak.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You are too afraid.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* agrees.
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

down

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit Durbtrak.

up

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>k *dwarf*
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Durbtrak.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is here, fighting Durbtrak.
Exits: [west], (down).
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
<<< *Ghanic the Dwarf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Dying Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak crushes *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Durbtrak gets an enruned robe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a broadsword from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather sleeves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather gloves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a black pair of padded boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather trousers from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
Durbtrak gets a fine leather helmet from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
You can't proceed while the oakendoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the W E S T.
A powerful lioness has arrived from the W E S T.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit Durbtrak.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts an ornate scabbard in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a laced quiver in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts an embellished longbow in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts an enruned robe in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a broadsword in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a water skin in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a ring in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a fine pair of soft leather sleeves in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a fine pair of soft leather gloves in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a black pair of padded boots in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a fine pair of soft leather trousers in a leather backpack.
Durbtrak puts a fine leather helmet in a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

down
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.

% Target set to: *elf*
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* opens the oakendoor.
You can't proceed while the oakendoor is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>up
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is here, fighting Durbtrak.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting Durbtrak.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [west], (down).

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>k *elf*
You pound *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness ---ASSISTS--- *Goban the Noldorin Elf*

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>down

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
A powerful lioness bursts into tears.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash Durbtrak.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>f
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'assist'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>south
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>sc
12/469 hits, 7/61 mana, and 143/157 moves.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>get azurescroll all
rec azurescroll 
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

north
up
k *elf*
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is here, fighting Durbtrak.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: [west], (down).

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You strongly pound *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>close exit w
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak narrates 'GOBAN'

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>
Durbtrak barely crushes *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>close exit w
Ok.
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
<<< *Goban the Noldorin Elf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the oakendoor.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash Durbtrak, but he parries successfully.

down
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

k *elf*
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the oakendoor.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the oakendoor.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the oakendoor.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* leaves D O W N.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).
Durbtrak has arrived from A B O V E.
A brown wolf has arrived from A B O V E.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You approach *Goban the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit u
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit u
It's already closed!
A huge tarantula barely hits *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit u
It's already closed!
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.
A brown wolf leaves S O U T H.

south
k *elf*
The ceiling is opened from the other side.
A huge tarantula tries to hit *Goban the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Veracryl has arrived from A B O V E.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is here, fighting Durbtrak.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You approach *Goban the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>close deadend
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine Durbtrak:Fine>bash *elf*
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.
Your victim has disappeared!

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
k *elf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Durbtrak leaves W E S T.
A brown wolf leaves W E S T.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
Austere Lodgings
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: (east).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit e
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>pi exit e
Durbtrak opens the woodendoor.
You realize that the door is already open.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit e
east
Durbtrak leaves E A S T.
A brown wolf leaves E A S T.
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *elf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
k *elf*
A Large Echoing Storeroom
A large metal shield is on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*, wielding a broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You pound *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
Veracryl has arrived from the W E S T.

You swiftly dodge *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the woodendoor.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
### YOU BASHED *Goban the Noldorin Elf* ###


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>nar bashed
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Veracryl hits him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>nar dont pick
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Durbtrak has arrived from the W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You pound *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
Durbtrak crushes *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s body hard.
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
bash *elf*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
<<< *Goban the Noldorin Elf* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
<<< *Goban the Noldorin Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

bash *elf*
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* utters the word 'yufzbarr'
*Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* opens the woodendoor.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

*Goban the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

### YOU BASHED *Goban the Noldorin Elf* ###

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
You suddenly notice *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* removes the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Durbtrak licks *Goban the Noldorin Elf*.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>op exit w

You pound *Goban the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>f
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold *Goban the Noldorin Elf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>op exit w
It's already open!
The woodendoor closes quietly.
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>op exit w
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>op greystonewall w
It's already open!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>west
Small Laboratory
An aged man, with a long scar on his right cheek, is here.
Exits: (east).

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>close exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>get azurescroll all
rec azurescroll 
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold>
You start reciting an azure scroll.

sc
% Target set to: goban
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>73/469 hits, 7/61 mana, and 133/157 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit e
east
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
73/469 hits, 8/61 mana, and 133/157 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: [east], south, (west).
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit e
It seems to be locked.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k goban
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).
A horse leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sea q
You begin to search...

You hear a death cry from the east.

You hear some clicking noises.

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>nar come out
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), [east], south, (west).
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear a *click* in a lock.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* tries to sneak behind you!
The woodendoor is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here (hidden).
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k goban
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves S O U T H sneaking.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>% Target set to: *elf*
south
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
k *elf*
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You try to pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close deadend
It's already closed!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl narrates 'nabin in' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
Austere Lodgings
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: (east).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>close exit e
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op exit e
east
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
A Large Echoing Storeroom
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large metal shield is on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
Durbtrak leaves E A S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>east
A Large Echoing Storeroom
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
A large metal shield is on the ground.
A coil of rope is lying here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A rather heavy clay jar stands here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a large skin
a stone
a studded leather belt
a broadsword (well-maintained)
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a sturdy pair of rigid leather gloves (well-maintained)
a sturdy pair of soft leather boots (worn)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a leather backpack

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>op deadend
Ok.
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the deadend.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H sneaking.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, (west).
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the deadend.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl narrates 'im closing' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge tarantula is here, fighting Veracryl.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, fighting a huge tarantula.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>up
The ceiling seems to be closed.
Veracryl panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

Veracryl leaves N O R T H.

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A horse leaves E A S T.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<
south

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ifn
Syntax error.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak utters the words 'cure light'

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...


o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
emote reports: HP: 79/469  MANA: 11/61  MOVE: 119/157)

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
Before the Double Doors
A small sign has been placed on the southern door.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
Exits: north, [south], (west).

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
In a Long, Dark Corridor
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here searching for something.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather sleeves from a leather backpack.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather gloves from a leather backpack.
Durbtrak gets a fine pair of soft leather trousers from a leather backpack.
Durbtrak gets a fine leather helmet from a leather backpack.

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather sleeves.
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather gloves.
Durbtrak drops a fine pair of soft leather trousers.
Durbtrak drops a fine leather helmet.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say please cure?
emote snores: please cure?
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

*Tanadil the Half-Elf* yells from the north 'gac?' in Westron.

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<

view warl
Veracryl narrates 'come an oaken' in Westron.
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak's spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

sc
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>94/469 hits, 13/61 mana, and 121/157 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

north
up
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).

o[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: [west], (down).
The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>h
c norm 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

rev q
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

Veracryl says 'pick'

Using his lockpicks, Durbtrak tries to enable the oakendoor's lock...

The oakendoor is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rev q
You begin to search...
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the oakendoor.

Using his lockpicks, Durbtrak tries to enable the oakendoor's lock...

pi exit w
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Durbtrak is already trying to pick the lock...

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

Veracryl yawns and stretches her limbs.
Veracryl sits down and rests.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

rev q
Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

l
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the pegs.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
Inside a Small Stone Building
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here picking a lock.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

rev q
Veracryl says 'pick w locked'

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

rev q
Durbtrak skillfully picks the lock of the oakendoor.

Durbtrak meows :  nice pick

Durbtrak spits over his left shoulder.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

say well
Using his lockpicks, Durbtrak tries to pick the oakendoor's lock...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

say reveal
Veracryl says 'need remp'

Veracryl sits down and rests.


Durbtrak skillfully picks the lock of the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>Durbtrak meows :  shiat
emote snores: well
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rev q
emote snores: reveal
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

rev q
Using his lockpicks, Durbtrak tries to enable the oakendoor's lock...
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl sits down and rests.

Veracryl stops using a wooden pipe.
Veracryl awkwardly draws a dark broadsword.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say i track if nabin out
emote snores: i track if nabin out
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
Veracryl sits down and rests.

Veracryl nods solemnly.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Veracryl says 'it is'

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak skillfully picks the lock of the oakendoor.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl says 'was w'

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>say is?
emote snores: is?
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
Veracryl yawns and stretches her limbs.
Veracryl sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

Veracryl carefully examines the ground around her, looking for tracks...
Durbtrak gets a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

tr nabin
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear some clicking noises.

Durbtrak drops a black pair of padded boots.

You feel bolder.

You see some tracks of *an Elf* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak meows :  clicking

Veracryl says 'out w 2'

say yeah
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>emote snores: yeah
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>emote reports: HP: 117/469  MANA: 8/61  MOVE: 134/157)

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

stat
Veracryl says 'i need rempring'

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Veracryl says 'nomana regen'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Veracryl sits down and rests.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>g emerald-ring pack
You get a jewelled ring from a leather backpack.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Veracryl says 'arach'

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>give ring veracryl
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl puts a jewelled ring on her finger with delicacy.

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

sc
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>120/469 hits, 10/61 mana, and 138/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

The oakendoor to the west suddenly shatters.
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak gets a broadsword from a leather backpack.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...
Durbtrak drops a broadsword.

You see *Tanadil the Half-Elf* scouting from the west!
Veracryl looks better.

You see *Ghanic the Dwarf* scouting from the west!

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>scout w
You quietly scout westwards...

You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
*a Half-Elf*, *a Dwarf*, and *an Elf* are here.

You stop scouting.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...
Veracryl sits down and rests.

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

Veracryl opens the pegs.

Veracryl says 'spamhit dwarf'

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak nods solemnly.

l
Veracryl says 'reveal too'
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>% Target set to: *dwarf*
Inside a Small Stone Building
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Durbtrak quietly scouts westwards...

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak stops scouting westwards.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>say i am revealing
emote snores: i am revealing
Ok.
You begin to feel thirsty.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

drink skin
A powerful lioness leaves D O W N.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

rev q
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
Veracryl utters the words 'qfzahz yaae'
Veracryl magically creates a mushroom.
A magic mushroom suddenly appears.
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...
Veracryl eats a magic mushroom.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak gets a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.
You have revealed *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.
You see *Ghanic the Dwarf* scouting from the west!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>say i need fuckin hps
emote snores: i need fuckin hps
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...
Durbtrak drops a forest green cloak.

A powerful lioness has arrived from B E L O W.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<

inf
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak utters the words 'cure light'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

sc
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>135/469 hits, 14/61 mana, and 146/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

l
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here searching for something.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

Veracryl says 'spamhit dwarf durb'

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Veracryl says 'drog reveals'
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak meows :  am

sc
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
139/469 hits, 16/61 mana, and 148/157 moves.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Durbtrak gets a water skin from a leather backpack.
You begin to search...

Durbtrak hides a water skin.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak gets a ring from a leather backpack.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Durbtrak hides a ring.
You begin to search...

rev q
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak quietly scouts westwards...

Durbtrak stops scouting westwards.

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
Durbtrak meows :  night in 1

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...
Veracryl quietly scouts westwards...

Durbtrak meows :  can hit ghanic :P
Veracryl stops scouting westwards.

Veracryl says 'we ok'

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>l
You begin to search...

rev q
Durbtrak gets an enruned robe from a leather backpack.
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak hides an enruned robe.
The deepening gloom announces another sunset outside.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.
A powerful lioness leaves D O W N.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

Durbtrak meows :  I hit ?

Veracryl says 'hit it w'

say who took pbs
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>emote snores: who took pbs
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a pale blue stone
a gold ring
a ruby ring
a mace

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak leaves W E S T.
A brown wolf leaves W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>say ah its still there
emote snores: ah its still there
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *dwarf*
west
k *dwarf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is here, fighting Durbtrak.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Ghanic the Dwarf*.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves S O U T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves S O U T H.
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Lightnings and dark clouds cover the sky above the roofs, and heavy rain comes pouring down.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
You approach *Ghanic the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Veracryl has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Durbtrak approaches *Ghanic the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Veracryl leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You're already fighting!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
You try to pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>flee
Durbtrak has arrived from the E A S T.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
k *dwarf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is here, fighting Durbtrak.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, fighting *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.
Veracryl has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Veracryl leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.
Durbtrak swiftly dodges *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to pierce him.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east

Durbtrak panics, and attempts to flee.
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
k *dwarf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Lightnings and dark clouds cover the sky above the roofs, and heavy rain comes pouring down.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.
A brown wolf leaves S O U T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Durbtrak leaves E A S T.
A brown wolf leaves E A S T.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *elf*
west
k *elf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash *elf*
east
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Veracryl has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

k *elf*
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Lightnings and dark clouds cover the sky above the roofs, and heavy rain comes pouring down.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
They aren't here.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
k *elf*
Veracryl leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.

On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
k *elf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
You pound *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* fails to hit you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You're already fighting!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>east
bash *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
<<< *Tanadil the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>east
k *elf*
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves E A S T.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You approach *Tanadil the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit w
That's absurd.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Tanadil the Half-Elf*:Wounded>down

Veracryl leaves D O W N.
A pack horse leaves D O W N.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), (up).
Veracryl slashes *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s left arm hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close exit u
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *elf*

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Veracryl swiftly dodges *Tanadil the Half-Elf*'s attempt to hit her.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tanadil the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
k *elf*

Veracryl leaves S O U T H.
A pack horse leaves S O U T H.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A fine leather helmet lies here.
A fine pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A fine pair of soft leather gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of soft leather sleeves lies here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).
You hear a death cry from the west.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>close deadend
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the deadend.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Veracryl leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Austere Lodgings
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A weapons rack stands against the wall.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A burly bodyguard stands here, a dour expression on his face.
A large, heavyset man stands here.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east).

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
Veracryl leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.
In a Long, Dark Corridor
A fine leather helmet lies here.
A fine pair of soft leather pants are lying here.
A fine pair of soft leather gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of soft leather sleeves lies here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), (east), south, (west).
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the deadend.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>nar but
Ok.
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op deadend
north
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Muddy Cellar
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A huge, poisonous tarantula extends her legs to you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), [up].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>up
The ceiling seems to be closed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op exit u
Ok.
You intercept a huge tarantula's blow.
A huge tarantula tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Healthy>
Veracryl leaves S O U T H.
A pack horse leaves S O U T H.
You pound a huge tarantula's right foreleg extremely hard.

o[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm a huge tarantula:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: west, (down).
You smell blood.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...
The pegs close quietly.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>qr
Syntax error.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your left arm.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
The pegs are opened from the other side.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
Durbtrak has arrived from B E L O W.
A brown wolf has arrived from B E L O W.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* ---CLOSES--- the pegs.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>% Target set to: *elf*

Veracryl narrates 'nybin was yn' in Westron.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a mace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a gold ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a pale blue stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a necklace from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a great helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a pair of plate greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a pair of plate vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a gem-inlaid knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f
*Ghanic the Dwarf* masterfully draws a mace.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a ruby ring on his finger with delicacy.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a gold ring on his finger with delicacy.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* holds a pale blue stone.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a necklace around his neck.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a fine metal breastplate on his body.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* protects his head with a great helm.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a pair of plate greaves on his legs.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts his feet in a fine pair of metal boots.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a fine pair of metal gauntlets on his hands.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* covers his arms with a pair of plate vambraces.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a forest green cloak about his body.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a leather backpack on his back.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks around his wrist.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* wears a gleaming belt about his waist.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a gem-inlaid knife on his belt.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a water skin on his belt.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* puts a sable pouch on his belt.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak crushes *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>% Target set to: *dwarf*

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
A shadow whispers 'My duty here is done, I shall rest in peace.'
A shadow fades away and dissolves into nothing.
Durbtrak panics, and attempts to flee.
Durbtrak leaves W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
You have found *Ghanic the Dwarf*!
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>op pegs
You don't see any pegs here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Durbtrak approaches *Ghanic the Dwarf*, trying to crush him.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
You approach *Ghanic the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves his hiding place.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* crushes Durbtrak's right foot and tickles it.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Wounded Durbtrak:Fine>
You pound *Ghanic the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Ghanic the Dwarf*:Bad Durbtrak:Fine>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves E A S T.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf*, wielding a mace, is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves W E S T.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>west
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
*Ghanic the Dwarf*, wielding a mace, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves E A S T.
*Ghanic the Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
k *dwarf*
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Lightnings and dark clouds cover the sky above the roofs, and heavy rain comes pouring down.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*#" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
k *dwarf*
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>k *dwarf*
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>south
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.

*+" CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>east
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body hard.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
Durbtrak leaves E A S T.

*+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, [south].
Lightnings and dark clouds cover the sky above the roofs, and heavy rain comes pouring down.

*#" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, riding a brown wolf.
A brown wolf is standing here, ridden by Durbtrak.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H riding a brown wolf.

*+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>wi bow
You don't have a bow.

*+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
Inside a Small Stone Building
A forest-green cloak lies here, concealing the ground beneath.
A broadsword lies here.
A pair of black padded boots lie on the ground here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: west, (down).

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>nar he looted
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...

nar i am bad
You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>rev q
Veracryl leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Durbtrak narrates 'fakk'
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak narrates 'my ornate'

The last ray of light fades, and all is swallowed up in darkness.

stat
You have revealed *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>rev q
OB: 144%, DB: 29%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,087,582 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 647. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for - 19:43)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *elf*

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You try to pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>up
up
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>up
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a great rat is lying here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east, south.
The sky cracks and booms, and rain falls on you.

!+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

!+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

!+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
On a Path by the Marshes
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
On a Path by the Marshes
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
north
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
On a Steep Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
In a Wide Grassy Hollow
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
At the Edge of the Plateau
Exits: east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Veracryl narrates 'come ynside drog' in Westron.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
north
*Ghanic the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
On the Edge of a Small Woodland
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>At an Old Encampment
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>op tangledshrubs
Ok.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
Gloomy Woods
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, south, (west).

of" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

of" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
At an Old Encampment
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
On the Edge of a Small Woodland
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>% Target set to: *dwarf*

Veracryl narrates 'lets go d pegs' in Westron.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Veracryl narrates 'come d,s' in Westron.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>nar well im bad
Ok.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

h
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
Veracryl narrates 'u be ok i core' in Westron.

A black raven has arrived from the S O U T H.
A black raven has arrived from the S O U T H.

nar tracking ghanik
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>Ok.
Durbtrak narrates 'well'

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
Along the Muddy Ditch
A brown snake watches you.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Rugged Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>west
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
A black raven tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a black raven:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A black raven squawks desperately!
A black raven leaves E A S T.
You pound a black raven's tail extremely hard and shatter it.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold a black raven:Hurt>f
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
ZBLAM! A hungry warg doesn't want you riding it anymore.
You stop riding a hungry warg.
You flee east.
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>north
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

):" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
ri
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>east
What do you want to ride?

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>north
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

):" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

):" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ri
What do you want to ride?

):" CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>west
Bushy Grassland
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

). CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
Grassy Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ri
What do you want to ride?

). CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>south
east
On a Winding Roadway
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ri
In a Ditch Beside the Road
A lone hawk soars high above you.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Dark clouds in the sky light up, as lightning strikes from within.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
Along the Muddy Ditch
A brown snake watches you.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Rugged Plains
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
A black raven flies in the sky searching for flesh to prey upon.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sea q
You begin to search...

Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
A black raven tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a black raven:Healthy>
A black raven squawks desperately!

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a black raven:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired a black raven:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Along the Muddy Ditch
A brown snake watches you.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
On the Edge of a Small Woodland
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
Exits: north, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A horse of the Rohirrim is standing here, ridden by *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left leg very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>south
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

No way! You are fighting for your life!
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f

Veracryl tells you 'k farmer black'

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>south
A black raven squawks loudly in response!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
On a Low Plateau
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A black raven squawks desperately!

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>On a Grassy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
east
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A finch flies low above the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A finch panics, and attempts to flee.
A finch leaves W E S T.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>On a Steep, Grassy Escarpment
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

)(" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
Amid the Grasses of a Lush Plain
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
east
At the Edge of the Lush Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>A black raven squawks loudly in response!

sc
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>h
69/456 hits, 17/61 mana, and 36/156 moves.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Veracryl has arrived from the E A S T riding a pack horse.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.
A black raven squawks loudly in response!

Veracryl leaves N O R T H riding a pack horse.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by Veracryl.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Veracryl opens the door.

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

!." CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>east
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: north, (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.

Kabysh narrates 'tip'
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the door.

info Report: %z(%Z) %e(%E) %j(%J)
You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>emote reports: HP: 76/456  MANA: 6/61  MOVE: 36/156)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>stat
Using her lockpicks, Veracryl tries to enable the door's lock...
OB: 147%, DB: 29%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,087,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 647. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for - 20:32)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>fa
bandage
You try to bind your wounds.

Veracryl skillfully picks the lock of the door.

Veracryl nods solemnly.

Veracryl says 'got blockmana'

Your wound is now bound up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl says 'recite if if in or so'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
Veracryl says 'i buff'
OB: 147%, DB: -21%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,087,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 647. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the body (bound up)
- noquit
- panic
- strength (up for - 20:42)

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
81/456 hits, 9/61 mana, and 45/156 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak tells you 'why you in there ?'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>whe
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
Players in your zone
--------------------
Drogtàsh             - In the Small Cottage
Veracryl             - In the Small Cottage
Durbtrak             - By the Neglected Cottage

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>tell Durbtrak nfc
Ok.


![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl utters the words 'qfzahz xahzf'

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl sits down and rests.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>85/456 hits, 11/61 mana, and 53/156 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You hear some clicking noises.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>tell Durbtrak nabin pwns me in open tho
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>sc
86/456 hits, 11/61 mana, and 55/156 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...
You hear a *click* in a lock.

The door is opened from the other side.

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>rev q
You begin to search...

Veracryl stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

You didn't find anyone.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>% Target set to: *elf*
west
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, (east), south.
Flares of lightning stretch out from beneath dark clouds in the sky above the plain.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

!." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>ri
k *elf*
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your left arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak tells you 'he here'

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
On an Overgrown Pathway
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: (north), south.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold>south
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Kabysh narrates 'any action ?'
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
On a Trail through the Marshland
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cha m wim
Ok.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Far into the Marshes
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Far into the Marshes
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
You can't go into deep water!

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

north
You didn't find anyone.

)%" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Picking a Trail through the Marshes
Exits: east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
Trail by the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You begin to search...

east
You didn't find anyone.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Bridge Across the Mitheithel
Exits: east, west, down.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

)+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

east
You didn't find anyone.

)+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Before a Wooden Bridge
Exits: north, east, west.

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Small Path to the River
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Veracryl narrates 'in' in Westron.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Before a Wooden Bridge
Exits: north, east, west.

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
Wet Path
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Before a Wooden Bridge
Exits: north, east, west.

)% CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
west
Bridge Across the Mitheithel
Exits: east, west, down.

)+ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Trail by the Bridge
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Dark clouds in the sky light up, as lightning strikes from within.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
Veracryl narrates 'come in' in Westron.

Veracryl narrates 'come in' in Westron.
Picking a Trail through the Marshes
Exits: east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
On a Trail through the Marshland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, [east], south.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
The door seems to be closed.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>op exit e
Ok.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>% Target set to: *elf*

<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
You have found *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
You intercept *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s blow.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Durbtrak has arrived from the W E S T.
A brown wolf has arrived from the W E S T.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

The door is opened from the other side.

Veracryl says 'fuck'

You have revealed *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*!
You intercept *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s blow.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
You try to pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl ---CLOSES--- the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
close exit w
It's already closed!
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Veracryl's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Veracryl tries to slash *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
close exit w
It's already closed!
Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pi exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Durbtrak strongly slashes *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
You realize that the door is already open.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
Ok.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Durbtrak's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

close exit w
close exit w
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

close exit w
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* opens the door.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You intercept *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s blow.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
<<< Veracryl STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>close exit w
It's already closed!
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

close exit w
close exit w
Veracryl utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Veracryl's right foot very hard and shatters it.

Veracryl narrates 'hit it n' in Westron.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Veracryl's attempt to slash him.

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.
You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Veracryl's right leg very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get azurescroll all
rec azurescroll 
You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start reciting an azure scroll.
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

Veracryl bleeds from open wounds.

Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

Durbtrak strongly slashes *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

% Target set to: *elf*
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Durbtrak's right leg extremely hard.

cha m agg
You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
Durbtrak approaches *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pierce you.
You're already fighting!
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
Durbtrak approaches *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Fine>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get blackscroll all
rec blackscroll 

Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You start reciting a black scroll.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

Durbtrak tries to slash *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Durbtrak's right arm very hard.

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Durbtrak, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Durbtrak leaves S O U T H.
A brown wolf leaves S O U T H.
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
k *elf*
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges Durbtrak's attempt to slash him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
k *elf*
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves S O U T H.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here searching for something.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, [west].
You smell blood.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
Durbtrak narrates 'he owning me'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Veracryl makes a discreet gesture, pointing at *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s hiding place.
You fail to intercept *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s blow.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Veracryl's body very hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl panics, and attempts to flee.
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Durbtrak tries to slash *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your head very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl narrates 'do him' in Westron.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak stops using an engraved broadsword.
Durbtrak skillfully draws a heavy morningstar.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
You approach *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

)[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.

)[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.

)[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Durbtrak approaches *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a web.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
As *Nabin the Noldorin Elf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
The door seems to blur for a while.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl narrates 'spamhit' in Westron.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>pi exit w
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* gets a twisted rock fragment from a web.

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.
As *Nabin the Noldorin Elf* throws a twisted rock fragment at the door, there is an explosion.
You stagger as your rock explodes!
You stagger as your rock explodes!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
The door is filled with a bright light.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.
You stop trying to pick the lock.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak approaches *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces Durbtrak's head hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
That's absurd.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
close exit w
That's absurd.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit w
That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>That's absurd.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.
A brown wolf leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *elf*
They aren't here.
Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
k *elf*
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the S O U T H.
You pound *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* pierces your left leg hard.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
k *elf*
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, wielding the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription, is standing here.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You approach *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.
A pack horse leaves N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* strongly pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Nabin the Noldorin Elf*:Hurt>
Veracryl has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nabin the Noldorin Elf* leaves W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>west
k *elf*
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.
Flares of lightning stretch out from beneath dark clouds in the sky above the plain.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>They aren't here.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>east
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Veracryl the Black Númenórean, wielding a dark broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Veracryl leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.
A pack horse leaves W E S T.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.

Durbtrak leaves N O R T H.

Durbtrak has arrived from the N O R T H.
A brown wolf has arrived from the N O R T H.
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

inf
You didn't find anyone.


)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You begin to search...

<<< Durbtrak STARTS CASTING! <<<

i
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a water skin

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

Durbtrak utters the words 'cure light'

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
The Messy Bedroom
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A black spider crawls here, a shiny red spot visible on its belly.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
Veracryl narrates 'fuck' in Westron.
You begin to search...

Veracryl narrates 'how was he?' in Westron.

You feel bolder.

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

Durbtrak meows :  both exploded ?

nar hurt
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
Ok.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Veracryl narrates 'didnt hyd mana for rebluck' in Westron.
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nod durbtrak
You nod in agreement with him.
Durbtrak drinks blood from a water skin.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

rev q
Veracryl narrates 'bakrus on me' in Westron.
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

stat
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
Durbtrak meows :  aouch
OB: 153%, DB: 29%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,087,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 647. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength (up for - 00:53)

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

sc
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>66/469 hits, 19/61 mana, and 35/157 moves.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

l
rev q
Veracryl narrates 'lol lev 12' in Westron.

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>In the Small Cottage
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is standing here searching for something.
A large brown wolf stands here, its teeth partly bared.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

rev q
Durbtrak narrates ':P'
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

stat
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>OB: 153%, DB: 29%, PB: 42%, Armour: 66%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 1,087,467 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 647. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- strength (up for - 01:04)

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>nar i need regen :P
Ok.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

sc
Veracryl narrates 'come' in Westron.
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>rev q
71/469 hits, 21/61 mana, and 33/157 moves.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You begin to search...

whe
Durbtrak meows :  le
You didn't find anyone.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Players in your zone
--------------------
Drogtàsh             - In the Small Cottage
Veracryl             - A Field Before the Barn
Durbtrak             - In the Small Cottage

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Durbtrak leaves W E S T.
A brown wolf leaves W E S T.

)[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, riding a brown wolf.
A brown wolf is standing here, ridden by Durbtrak.
Exits: north, east, south.
Flares of lightning stretch out from beneath dark clouds in the sky above the plain.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)." CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

north
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: [north], south.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Durbtrak narrates 'to where ?'

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
Durbtrak has arrived from the S O U T H riding a brown wolf.
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Kabysh narrates 'where's action?'

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>rev q
You begin to search...

rev q
You didn't find anyone.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>You begin to search...

north
You didn't find anyone.

)." CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>op exit n
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), south.
The woodendoor closes quietly.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Ok.
The woodendoor closes quietly.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>The woodendoor seems to be closed.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>op exit n
Ok.

):" CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
In a Dusty Barn
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Bakrus the Rohir Man*, wielding a giant spear, is here, riding a pack horse, fighting Durbtrak.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *Bakrus the Rohir Man*.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
A mercenary is here, following his employer.
Durbtrak, wielding a heavy morningstar, is here, riding a brown wolf, fighting *Bakrus the Rohir Man*.
A brown wolf is standing here, ridden by Durbtrak.
Exits: (north), (south).
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit s
close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit n
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* avoids being bashed by Durbtrak who loses his balance.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>% Target set to: *man*
bash *man*
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Bakrus the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

close exit s
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
Durbtrak swiftly dodges *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s attempt to stab him.

close exit s
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* opens the woodendoor.
Durbtrak ---CLOSES--- the woodendoor.

### YOU BASHED *Bakrus the Rohir Man* ###
You pound *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Hurt Durbtrak:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Hurt Durbtrak:Wounded>It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Hurt Durbtrak:Wounded>
Durbtrak crushes *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>
Veracryl narrates 'i go e bridge 3 hps' in Westron.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>close exit n
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Wounded Durbtrak:Wounded>
You pound *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Bad Durbtrak:Wounded>
Durbtrak crushes *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Dying Durbtrak:Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Dying Durbtrak:Wounded>close exit s
It's already closed!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Bakrus the Rohir Man*:Dying Durbtrak:Wounded>kic
You kick *Bakrus the Rohir Man* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Bakrus the Rohir Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Bakrus the Rohir Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>exa corpse

Durbtrak gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a crossbow
a bolt-case
a water skin
a laced quiver
a hunting knife (flawless)
the scalp of Mhoghedin
a broad silver belt
a giant spear (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
a pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a pair of plate greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a blood-encrusted breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a bright red amulet
a black metal staff

###
### Had fun? :) Didn't bother editing out all the spam...
###



2007/04/02 12:51, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
Hah! You go girl! ;D

2007/04/02 12:51, Drogtash: 
I guess I should've edited more but I was hungry :(

2007/04/02 13:26, Goban:   
sigh, should had targetted u from beginning :((, my pets will insta ripped u if i order it to hit drogtash :(, got store fball only, coz i never knew u was there until, fighting durbtrack and veracryl only before

2007/04/02 15:19, Tempus:   
You stagger as your rock explodes!
You stagger as your rock explodes!
Meni:

2007/04/02 16:01, Elestir:  Rated: Average 
Poor playing from whities and even some luck for Drogtash.

2007/04/02 16:32, Tach:Rated: Good 
Den fina expen hängde och dinglade i trädet och jens plockade den, mot förmodan.

2007/04/02 16:38, Drogtash: 
Was better xp later NOC but not really logworthy since we completely crushed them :)

2007/04/02 17:08, Nabin:   
ahh, exhausted with 1 draught left didn't leave me much options, but to rock out :/

2007/04/02 19:42, Mhoghedin:Rated: Good 
yah! I made it into this log too! Nice good old fashioned brawl, looked like fun.

2007/04/02 20:07, Sleepy:Rated: Poor 
Seemed like you had a 2v2 with backup and the rest was just rekills/chasing solo pukes....

2007/04/03 02:10, Marillion:Rated: Good 
I think nabin chose a suitable name.

2007/04/11 20:05, Frankie:   
So I guess you can't view comments after 50 now? Anyway this is what I posted in the log above:

2007/04/11 20:00, Frankie: edit
The child in this photo has an uncanny resemblance to Naralon imho.

[submitted link]


-f4f

2007/04/11 20:06, Frankie:   
Well just takes a while I guess.
-f4f

2007/04/12 16:31, Britney: 
Retard...


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Hanne, Joacim, Kaool, Sjivi, Tont 
 Good Marillion, Mhoghedin, Tach, Tenor 
 Average Elestir, Raezor 
 Poor Jenzn, Sleepy 
 Awful Snarp 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back