Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Snip! Let's run! (Drogtash)comments   back
  
(33 ratings and 5204 hits. Posted 2007/04/23)
Hall of the Eastern Gate
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

oO HP:Fine Mana:Burning>--[ (AutoRefreshed) not exact room desc match: 1 errors.
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago

close exit e
% Target set to: *elf*
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

oO HP:Fine Mana:Burning>With effort, you try to push the great gates shut.

As you give the last push, the great gates swing shut.

###
### Spamed instantly to west gate to block it, saw it CC but just kept running.
### W-gate the fight starts.
###

Suddenly, you see tentacles wriggle their way towards the gate from the
lake beneath. Grabbing the gates, they throw them shut. Through
the thick rock you hear loud thumps as something crashes into the closed gates.

You see:
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a hungry warg leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of an Orc coming from the south done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

!O R HP:Fine>
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
Suddenly *Basmanova the Silvan Elf* stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!
You slash *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.

### Well, doh, bad timing. Whatever, I'll crush this little elfling
### no problem anyway.

!O R HP:Hurt *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O R HP:Hurt *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cha wim 0
Wimpy set to: 0
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O R HP:Hurt *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Fine>cha m agg

### He runs around in circles, I get a few hits in around wgate. Until a patrol
### comes, so I withdraw to westgate to lure the patrol there for a while.

tell Släpvagn fitta att jag åt staben
rev q
You didn't find anyone.

oO HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Ok.

oO HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You begin to search...

rev q
*Kaka the Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the N O R T H.
You didn't find anyone.

### Oh, Basmanova calling backup. That's a first. So I run out egate
### trying to get someone to come help me, all I could get was Släpvagn,
### a level 22 scout.
### Marie and Kaka stays inside Moria and heals Basmanova while he tries
### to stab/shoot me. Sensed a stab on hurt due to the extreme track-delay 
### on water.
### I try to buy some time. Then they finally gather
### enough guts to come out of Moria - (Marie sancted of course).
### Time to get going!

<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Marie the Rohir Woman* strongly pounds your body and tickles it.
Stôran tells you 'mhm <GroupTell>'

!(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Healthy>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

!(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Kaka the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Kaka the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

!(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>cha wim 999
<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
Wimpy set to: 484
You will attempt to flee!
Nisul narrates 'level'
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The snow has stopped.

)<~ R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
north
A Rocky Path
*Kaka the Half-Elf*, wielding a longspear, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *Kaka the Half-Elf*.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here (glowing).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Snow begins to fall softly upon the hills.

!(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kaka the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H riding a pack horse.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* leaves S O U T H.
A pack horse leaves S O U T H.

north
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
north
The Dimrill Stair
Exits: east, south, up.
The water is frozen solid.

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Släpvagn tells you 'sitter sagen nu'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
The Dimrill Stair
Exits: east, south, west.

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
Krae narrates 'clap!'

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Dimrill Stair
Exits: east, south, up.

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)%* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
west
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
A Muddy Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>A Grassy Field
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Grassy Field
Exits: east, south, west, up.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Talus Field
Exits: east, south, up.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
A Grassy Field
Exits: east, south, west, up.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north

Conn narrates 'gratz'

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>east
north
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, south, west.

)(* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, south, west.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Bend in the Pass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, east, west.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, east, west.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: east, west, up.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: east, west, up.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: east, south, up.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Alas, you cannot go that way...

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sc
252/485 hits, 14/61 mana, and 72/159 moves.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>south
The Redhorn Pass
Exits: north, south, west.

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

)<* R HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>h
c norm 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>g shoes pack
rem boots
wear snowshoes
put boots pack
You get a pair of snowshoes from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>You wear a pair of snowshoes on your feet.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: east, south.
A flare of lightning branches out into several small streaks above the mountains.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>south
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>south
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>west
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sea q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>260/485 hits, 3/61 mana, and 0/159 moves.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>north
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You have found *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*!

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>k basmanova
You are too afraid.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha m agg
Ok.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>cha wim 0
k basmanova
Wimpy set to: 0

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.
You slash *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>ac

*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
You search frantically for someone to blame.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
Nisul narrates 'ok.. where is sorcerer?;)'
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* leaves N O R T H.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>north
k basmanova
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf*, wielding a black runed dagger, is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* drinks a small metal flask.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* groans in pain after emptying a metal flask in one gulp.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* suddenly holds his head with both hands!
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>
You approach *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*, trying to slash him.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Wounded>
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* leaves W E S T.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>west
k basmanova
You are too exhausted.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>k basmanova
Bridge in the Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>south
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>east
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>sea q
You begin to search...

sc
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>239/485 hits, 9/61 mana, and 1/159 moves.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

A mountain ibex leaves W E S T.
A mountain ibex leaves W E S T.

Someone holds his head with both hands and staggers.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* leaves his hiding place.

You didn't find anyone.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>k basmanova
You slash *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Awful>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*:Awful>kic
You kick *Basmanova the Silvan Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Basmanova the Silvan Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Basmanova the Silvan Elf*.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an embellished longbow
a water skin
a small pouch
a sable pouch
a laced quiver
a fragrant-smelling bag
a gleaming belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a black horn shortbow
a russet cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby
an iron ring
a wooden pipe
a small metal flask
a small metal flask

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 100309 (81086475) xp, 579 (255847) tp(s).

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 100309 (81186784) xp, 579 (256426) tp(s).

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>info Expcounter: (%x) (%t)
Gained: 0 (81186784) xp, 0 (256426) tp(s).

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>t slapvagn kom ut i redhorn
Ok.
### Come out in Redhorn

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...
You feel bolder.

sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You begin to search...

t slapvagn ASAP
sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>Ok.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>t slapvagn ska stabba skugga
Ok.
### Stab the shadow

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>t slapvagn typ 5rum
Ok.
### Like five rooms

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sea q
You begin to search...

sea q
You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You begin to search...

Släpvagn tells you 'vilket håll?'
### What way?

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>t slapvagn e of looserocks
rev q
Ok.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rev q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>rev q
You begin to search...

*Kaka the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the W E S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the W E S T.

You didn't find anyone.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>south

<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
### Change of plans!

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Släpvagn, wielding a nasty orkish fang, is sleeping here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Exhausted>wake slapvagn
You wake him up.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
Släpvagn clambers on his feet.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>say dom kommer
emote snores: dom kommer
Ok.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sea q
You begin to search...

Släpvagn injects ' hm?

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

Släpvagn sits down and rests.

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sea q
Släpvagn injects ' inte nice ju
You begin to search...

Släpvagn stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

You didn't find anyone.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>sea q
You begin to search...

Släpvagn injects ' vi drar eller?
*Kaka the Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

You didn't find anyone.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>% Target set to: *elf*
k *elf*
*Kaka the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
Släpvagn leaves W E S T.
A hungry warg leaves W E S T.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* has arrived from the E A S T.
A pack horse has arrived from the E A S T.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Healthy>cha m agg
Ok.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
Släpvagn has arrived from the W E S T.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
You flee east.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>west

The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>You are too exhausted.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kaka the Half-Elf*, wielding a longspear, is here, fighting Släpvagn.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Släpvagn, wielding an embellished longbow, is here, fighting *Kaka the Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>west
Släpvagn shoots *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s body hard and tickles it.

Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
You are too exhausted.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* tries to stab Släpvagn, but he parries successfully.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds Släpvagn's body extremely hard.
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>k *elf*
You slash *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine Släpvagn:Fine>
*Kaka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine Släpvagn:Fine>cha m agg
Ok.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine Släpvagn:Fine>
Släpvagn shoots *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine Släpvagn:Fine>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine Släpvagn:Fine>bash *elf*
Släpvagn strongly shoots *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s left hand and tickles it.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Välgumihkel tells you 'mistell'
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* strongly stabs Släpvagn's body and tickles it.

Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

*Kaka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

% Target set to: kaka
>>> *Marie the Rohir Woman* RESCUES *Kaka the Half-Elf*! <<<

cha m agg
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Healthy Släpvagn:Fine>bash dis 
Ok.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Healthy Släpvagn:Fine>k kaka
Alptraum narrates 'hmm. helps anything ? A hungry warg (gaul) noisily devours a piece of sweet meat.'

*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds Släpvagn's left foot very hard.

### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
*Kaka the Half-Elf* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Kaka the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

!<* HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash kaka
A mountain ibex has arrived from the W E S T.

k kaka
<<< Släpvagn HAS RECOVERED! >>>

Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

k kaka
<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
>>> *Marie the Rohir Woman* RESCUES *Kaka the Half-Elf*! <<<
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
A mountain ibex has arrived from the W E S T.
You slash *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds your left foot extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: north, east.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>east
You are too exhausted.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
k kaka
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Släpvagn, wielding an embellished longbow, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: east, west.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>They aren't here.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>east
You are too exhausted.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g draught pack
quaff draught
*Marie the Rohir Woman* slashes Släpvagn's body very hard.
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>% Target set to: *man*
bash *man*

Släpvagn tries to hit *Marie the Rohir Woman*, but she parries successfully.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds Släpvagn's right leg extremely hard.

A mountain ibex leaves E A S T.

*Kaka the Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T.

Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

A mountain ibex leaves W E S T.

<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###
You slash *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine Släpvagn:Hurt>f
Släpvagn shoots *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s right foot very hard.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine Släpvagn:Hurt>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine Släpvagn:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: north, east.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>% Target set to: kaka
east
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is here, fighting Släpvagn.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Släpvagn, wielding an embellished longbow, is here, fighting *Marie the Rohir Woman*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Kaka the Half-Elf*, wielding a longspear, is here, fighting Släpvagn.
Exits: east, west.
The snow is so deep that it is almost impossible to move.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>k kaka
You approach *Kaka the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Wounded Släpvagn:Hurt>
Släpvagn shoots *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
Släpvagn swiftly dodges *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s attempt to stab him.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Bad Släpvagn:Hurt>
<<< *Kaka the Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Bad Släpvagn:Hurt>cha m agg
Ok.
You slash *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted *Kaka the Half-Elf*:Dying Släpvagn:Hurt>
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kaka the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Kaka the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kaka the Half-Elf*.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>kic
Kick whom?

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Exhausted>
<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
Släpvagn fails to hit *Marie the Rohir Woman*.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>% Target set to: *man*
k *man*
bash *man*
!
As *Marie the Rohir Woman* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds Släpvagn's body extremely hard.

!
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* leaves W E S T.

)

As Släpvagn greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>You don't see any *man* here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>west
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>k *man*
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>north
They aren't here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>west
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: (north), east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>k *man*
They aren't here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>close looserocks
Ok.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>k *man*
They aren't here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
k *man*
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>
You slash *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>bash *man*
*Marie the Rohir Woman* pounds your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

t slapvagn kom
### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>Ok.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
Släpvagn has arrived from the S O U T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>t storan e looserocks
He can't hear you.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
You slash *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>say bashad
emote snores: bashad
Ok.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>% Target set to: *man*
ham
wi ornate
You stop using the great black scimitar.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.
<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>cha m agg
Ok.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* says 'ajajaj' in Westron.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Fine>bash *man*
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>west
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
Exits: east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Släpvagn, wielding an embellished longbow, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>south
You are too exhausted.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g draught pack
quaff draught
You can't find a draught in the pack.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>south
You don't have a draught.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>k *man*
You are too exhausted.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>They aren't here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>g zaugurz-draught pack
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.
Släpvagn sits down and rests.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
<<< P S Y L O N I A >>>
<<< P S Y L O N I A >>>

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>south
Moving up the slope is really hard.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow>k *man*
You pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body hard and tickle it.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>bash *man*
You dodge a bash from *Marie the Rohir Woman* who loses her balance.

A mountain ibex has arrived from the E A S T.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

Släpvagn has arrived from the N O R T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.
### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>grsay bashad
Syntax error.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>say bashad
emote snores: bashad
Ok.
You pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>
Släpvagn shoots *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s left hand extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>say skjut
emote snores: skjut
Ok.
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>bash *man*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>bash *man*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Hurt>bash *man*

<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>bash *man*
You don't see any *man* here.

)<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
bash *man*
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

Stôran tells you 'jag är gumak, vart i RH är ni ? <GroupTell>'

### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn has arrived from the S O U T H.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
A mountain ibex leaves S O U T H.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
You pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn strongly shoots *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s left foot.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* says 'MEN HOR BASHED' in Westron.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Stôran (ST) has arrived from the W E S T.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* skillfully draws an engraved broadsword.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound her.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* slashes your right foot very hard.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Wounded>
Släpvagn shoots *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Moving up the slope is really hard.
You flee south.
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
A mountain ibex is jumping from rock to rock.
Exits: north, east.

)<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>north
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Släpvagn, wielding an embellished longbow, is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Stôran (ST), wielding an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* avoids being bashed by Stôran (ST) who loses his balance.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k *man*
You try to pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*, but she parries successfully.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad Stôran (ST):Healthy>bash *man*
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* leaves W E S T.
Your victim has disappeared!

)<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
group Stôran (ST)
Stôran (ST) raises his hand.

)<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>group Stôran (ST)
Stôran (ST) raises his hand.
Stôran (ST) is a group leader!

)<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>west
k *man*
Stôran (ST) is a group leader!

)<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>bash *man*
The Redhorn Pass
There is a lot of snow on the ground.
*Marie the Rohir Woman*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
Exits: (north), east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
A hot flush overwhelms your brain and makes you dizzy.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
You approach *Marie the Rohir Woman*, trying to pound her.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

Stôran (ST) has arrived from the E A S T.


*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>cn'
Syntax error.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Stôran (ST) disbands his group.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>close looserocks
Ok.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
group Stôran (ST)
Stôran (ST) raises his hand.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>Stôran (ST) is now a group member.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Bad>
Stôran (ST) pounds *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Slow *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>bash *man*
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* strongly slashes your body.

Stôran (ST) starts following you.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

Stôran (ST) smiles viciously.

*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.

### YOU BASHED *Marie the Rohir Woman* ###

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
Släpvagn has arrived from the E A S T.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.
Stôran (ST) tries to pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*, but she parries successfully.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
You pound *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
Stôran (ST) waves good-bye to *Marie the Rohir Woman*.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* panics, and attempts to flee.
<<< *Marie the Rohir Woman* HAS RECOVERED! >>>

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
Släpvagn shoots *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s right leg and shatters it.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>close looserocks
Släpvagn nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
It's already closed!

!<* HP:Bad Mana:Frozen Move:Tired *Marie the Rohir Woman*:Awful>
Stôran (ST) pounds *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Marie the Rohir Woman*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Marie the Rohir Woman* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Marie the Rohir Woman*.

###Kaka's eq:

corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a stone
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a longspear (flawless)
a silver bracer
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (used)
a plain pair of pants (well-maintained)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a jewelled ring
a pair of snowshoes (well-maintained)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow

### Marie poped fullset except for shining sleeves. Basmanova later managed to loot himself and run ### Rivendell :/


2007/04/23 14:10, Seminko:   
Marie could scarcely empty a scuttle of ashes, so handless was she/he...

2007/04/23 14:15, Släpvagn: 
When jens ate stab in moria i asked if he wanted me to come pwn them and he answered something like 'no chance in hell us two can kill them'. Was funny when they died :)

Also i was lvl 21 :) now i only have tps tnl tho! kaka and marie are nice exp!

2007/04/23 14:18, Drogtash: 
No chance in Moria ;) They had Mura key too anyway so.

2007/04/23 14:23, Karotten:Rated: Awful 
Well, Marie couldn't have had better link than around 700 ms... Was fun tho, said to Kaka earlier that you would probably kill them, and you did. I'm always right!

2007/04/23 14:34, Jenzn:edited 1x  Rated: Average 
Hewer? nasty!

edit: ah, nm You stop using the great black scimitar

2007/04/23 15:24, Mhoghedin:Rated: Good 
Wounded - Awful in one hit...ouch! *comf Basmanova*

The second portion of the fight was no contest, in a one roomer, thief shooting the cleric always wins! Nice log :)

2007/04/23 15:28, Drogtash: 
He of course quaffed to get to me so I bet it was only bad-incap :/

2007/04/23 15:41, Belamir: 
Really nice use of the environment.. fun to read!

2007/04/23 16:43, Amras:  Rated: Superb 
lol

2007/04/23 17:39, Marie:Rated: Awful 
If I only had moves:(
And of course link..tho no point of whining!
I suck:(

2007/04/23 18:57, Horus:Rated: Superb 
awesome :)

2007/04/24 07:40, Deluxe:Rated: Superb 
Snap! Lets kick Drogtash in the balls and call him a duckbait!

(Superb only becoz u're on my msn and your penis looks even better via webcam)

2007/04/24 09:08, Lodis:Rated: Superb 
How many draughts spent? o_O

2007/04/24 09:21, Drogtash: 
Like 10 regular and a metal in the fight. Wasted another 5 regular, 4 metals and a vellum trying to catch Basmanova after he looted and ran RD :P

2007/04/24 13:46, Tathar:  Rated: Good 
Stôran tells you 'mhm <GroupTell>' <--haha, USELESS FUCK.

2007/04/24 15:42, Breaux:edited 1x  Rated: Poor 
only way you could've lost that was by leaving slapvagn behind, which looking at the log, it seems at first you almost did. =p

Perhaps that wasn't your intention though.

2007/04/24 19:33, Drogtash:edited 1x   
That's not entirely true, had they had as many flask as I did, being able to flee around like I did, they would've won.

Not like you did at moors when I ate bash and noone hit Kaka ;(


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alian, Amras, Deluxe, Fieldy, Hanne, Horus, Joacim, Lodis, Manatark, 
Riabo, Tempus, Uldrak, Ulixes 
 Good Dresden, Fankil, Lauge, Mhoghedin, Passiona, Raezor, Shagin, Snul, Tathar, 
Telessar 
 Average Drakiz, Jenzn, Rik, Zigin 
 Poor Breaux, Elestir 
 Awful Karotten, Marie, Rilmamir, Snarp 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back