Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Long and spammy! (Vesharoon)comments   back
  
(35 ratings and 4626 hits. Posted 2007/05/06)
Start logging: 06.05.2007 15:22

You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

st
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Werp the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.



![ CW Mana:Burning>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, (south).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A mountain mule leaves north.

![ CW Mana:Burning>exa
War Room
This is a large room, which contains a big table with a dozen chairs around
it. The table stands in one end of the room, while the rest of the room seems
rather empty, besides some old maps and drawings on the walls. The walls are 
made of brick like stones, still the room is warm and comfortable. One of the
reasons for that might be the wooden floor. 
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ CW Mana:Burning>exa dwarf
*Werp the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.
A dwarf, looking slightly crazed is here, clad in noble yet torn mail.
His hair and beard are a mess, and his keen eyes are ever on the watch.
He looks ready to fight on the ground at a moment's notice.
*Werp the Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*Werp the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

![ CW Mana:Burning>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW Mana:Burning>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your right hand and tickles it.

Your bash at *Werp the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Werp the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

As you call on ancient powers, *Werp the Dwarf* twists in great pain.
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

Your legs feel heavier.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

s
*Werp the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

You feel less protected.
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your right foot hard and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>
f
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
n
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
n
cha mood agg
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A mountain mule leaves north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.
*Werp the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your left hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
s
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

Your bash at *Werp the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s left arm hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Werp the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

As you call on ancient powers, *Werp the Dwarf* twists in great pain.
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Werp the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Werp the Dwarf* giggles.

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
The ancient seems to be closed.
*Werp the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Werp the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s right leg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sco
250/309 hits, 25/101 mana, and 119/136 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.
*Werp the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A mountain mule has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You strongly stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.
*Werp the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You barely stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Werp the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood agg

*Werp the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You strongly stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s head.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>sco
You can't do that while fighting.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>bash *dwarf*
n
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
A mountain mule leaves north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cha mood agg
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>
You lightly stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

n
You burn *Werp the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
cast 'burning' *dwarf*
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
You start to concentrate...
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Werp the Dwarf* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Werp the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Bad>
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

s
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
*Werp the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [south].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.
*Werp the Dwarf* leaves north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Werp the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Werp the Dwarf* pounds your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s body hard and shatter it.
*Werp the Dwarf* is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Werp the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south].

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>mn
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Werp the Dwarf* is lying here, stunned.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Werp the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Werp the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Werp the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Werp the Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>to level 213701

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a stone
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a water skin
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a blackened pendant
a small tin ring

###Slept some mana for shadow when Millie showed###

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>wake
stand
You wake, and sit up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You stand up.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>open exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>u
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, [south], (down).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from below.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close lever
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' shadow
Asharak narrates 'prob someone else opening for im'
You start to concentrate...

f
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, a shadow twists in great pain.
A shadow says 'It was your last mistike Orc! I will remember iou!'
A shadow swiftly dodges your attempt to slash it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You swiftly dodge a shadow's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a shadow:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open lever
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>d
Storage Room
A large stone chest is here.
Exits: south, (up).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from above.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close lever
You don't see any lever here.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>close exit
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Hidden Passage
Exits: north, up.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>u
Wooden Bridge
Exits: =north=, =west=.
A hungry warg (minu) has suddenly arrived.

)+ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ride
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Before the Gates of Minas Brethil
Exits: [north], =south=.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a warhorse leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a warhorse leading south done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *an Elf* coming from the north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *an Elf* leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 7 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
nar any1 old fornost?
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>open exit
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>w
Hallway of Minas Brethil
Exits: north, east, up.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* leaves north.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s

*Millie the Silvan Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Hallway of Minas Brethil
Exits: north, east, up.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A shadow is here, fighting *Millie the Silvan Elf*.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a shadow.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>exa shadow
This dark spirit sways above the corpse from which it has come. Fiercely
defending its charge, it prevents you from despoiling the dead.
A shadow has some big nasty scratches.
A shadow seems to have:
       A dirty serious wound at the body.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Millie the Silvan Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with her goodness.
That really HURT!
*Millie the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Millie the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
You try to slash *Millie the Silvan Elf*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Millie the Silvan Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Hallway of Minas Brethil
Exits: north, east, up.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>ride
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Millie the Silvan Elf*:Fine>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Millie the Silvan Elf*:Fine>yell wave  
Ok.

###Worth trying...###

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Millie the Silvan Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
East of the Gates
Exits: [north], west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Inside the Gates
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The gates seem to be closed.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The gates seem to be closed.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>open exit
s
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Before the Gates of Minas Brethil
Exits: (north), =south=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Wooden Bridge
Exits: =north=, =west=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a tower shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>sco
126/309 hits, 43/101 mana, and 124/136 moves.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Before the Gates of Minas Brethil
Exits: (north), =south=.

)+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Inside the Gates
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
Hallway of Minas Brethil
Exits: north, east, up.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Gaurk narrates 'its basmanova he may enter again :P'

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>n
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Bura Grumm is here looking after the Castle.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A shadow is here, fighting *Millie the Silvan Elf*.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast 'burning' shadow
You start to concentrate...
*Millie the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

*Millie the Silvan Elf* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.

cast 'burning' shadow
Ok.
You burn a shadow.
A shadow is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You slash a shadow's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %X
Good job!
You hear a shadow's death cry as it collapses.
A shadow disappears into nothing.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Nobody here by that name.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>to level 203123

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>get all all.corpse
You get a small tin ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a blackened pendant from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine metal breastplate from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a great helm from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of greaves from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine grey cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of
*a Dwarf*.
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a water skin from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a gem-inlaid knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a sable pouch, you are carrying too many items already.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
*Millie the Silvan Elf* gets a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
*Millie the Silvan Elf* gets a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>put all pack
You put a blackened spear in a leather backpack.
You put a small tin ring in a leather backpack.
You put a blackened pendant in a leather backpack.
You put a red ruby in a leather backpack.
You put a fine metal breastplate in a leather backpack.
You put a great helm in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of greaves in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.
You put a fine pair of metal gauntlets in a leather backpack.
s
You put a fine pair of metal vambraces in a leather backpack.
A bejewelled shield won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a fine grey cloak in a leather backpack.
A leather backpack won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks in a leather
backpack.
An ornate, steel-shafted warhammer won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a broad silver belt in a leather backpack.
A water skin won't fit in a leather backpack.
You put a gem-inlaid knife in a leather backpack.
You put a stone in a leather backpack.
You put a sable pouch in a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s

![ CW Mana:Burning *Werp the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW Mana:Burning *Werp the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
War Room
Rubb Grumm is standing here, watching you carefully as you enter.
Exits: north, (south).

###Off i go to Noc###

###Patrolling at Zaugurz Outpost##

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: east, [west].

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ore
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
The slide seems to be closed.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>open exit
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: (east), south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>gr
Your group consists of:
     Vesharoon (Head of group)
     a hungry warg

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

Trail
Exits: north, east, west.
You smell blood.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's left arm extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>bash
cha mood agg
l
A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

eq
Your bash at a Zaugurz orc scout sends him sprawling.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>Ok.
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is sitting here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k scout
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>cha mood agg
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
A Zaugurz orc scout seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>eq
A Zaugurz orc scout barely pierces your right foot and tickles it.

cha mood agg
l
As a Zaugurz orc scout avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
bash
balance.

You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz orc scout's attempt to pierce you.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'HELP!! *a dreadful Tarkhnarb Orc* is at Trail'
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting YOU.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>bash
l
A Zaugurz orc scout barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
An orc-soldier fails to slash *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.

Your bash at a Zaugurz orc scout sends him sprawling.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
An orc-soldier tries to slash *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>Ok.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces an orc-soldier's right arm extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is sitting here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
An orc-soldier tries to slash *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's right foot extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>exa scout
This is a very large orc, yet he seems to be able to move fast and quietly. He
lacks the facial tattoos of the Uruk-tarkhnarb tribe, so this must be an archer
or a tracker of the Zaugurz.
A Zaugurz orc scout has several bruises.
A Zaugurz orc scout is using: 
<wielded>            a long, wicked knife (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white hood (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a grey shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a white wolf fur (worn)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a white pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of soft leather boots (well-maintained)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       an orkish shortbow
<worn across back>   a quiver
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to
slash her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces an orkish patrol-leader's left foot extremely
hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>exa aronis
You don't see an aronis.
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
A Zaugurz orc scout seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

exa *orc*
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz orc scout's attempt to pierce you.

An orkish patrol-leader leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.

As a Zaugurz orc scout avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
bash
balance.

A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'HELP!! *a dreadful Tarkhnarb Orc* is at Trail'

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
You don't see a *orc*.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge a Zaugurz orc scout's attempt to pierce you.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You feel less protected.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body and tickles it.

exa *orc*

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
You see nothing special about her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is in an excellent condition.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is using: 
<wielded>            a black runed dagger (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a soft cloth cap (flawless)
<worn on body>       a grey shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a grey pair of sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a white pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a longbow
<worn across back>   an orkish shortbow
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a quiver

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>bash
A Zaugurz orc scout lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

l
As a Zaugurz orc scout avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
bash
balance.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>Ok.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting YOU.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orkish patrol-leader leaves west.
An orc-soldier leaves west.
An orc-soldier leaves west.
An orc-soldier leaves west.
An orc-soldier leaves west.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting YOU.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.

bash
A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

l
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'HELP!! *a dreadful Tarkhnarb Orc* is at Trail'

Your bash at a Zaugurz orc scout sends him sprawling.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's head very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting YOU.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your right foot and tickles it.
An orkish patrol-leader says 'Ah! There you are!'

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your right arm and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
A Zaugurz orc scout seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

o<~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left arm very hard and tickles it.

A Zaugurz orc scout lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the east.

A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

Durza narrates 'millie eornhan back mors'
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'HELP!! *a dreadful Tarkhnarb Orc* is at Trail'
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to
slash her.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
A Zaugurz orc scout pierces your head and tickles it.

As a Zaugurz orc scout avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
bash
balance.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.

A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to
slash her.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces an orkish patrol-leader's body and
tickles it.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

Your bash at a Zaugurz orc scout sends him sprawling.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader leaves north.
An orc-soldier leaves north.
An orc-soldier leaves north.
An orc-soldier leaves north.
An orc-soldier leaves north.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the north.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the north.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the north.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the north.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the north.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your left foot and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
A Zaugurz officer has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.
A Zaugurz soldier has arrived from the west.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body.
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body.
A Zaugurz officer says 'Feel the power of the Zaugurz, fool!'
A Zaugurz officer strongly crushes an orc-soldier's right leg.
An orc-soldier tries to slash *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orc-soldier says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
An orc-soldier says 'I will rip your heart out, a Zaugurz soldier!'
An orc-soldier says 'I will rip your heart out, a Zaugurz soldier!'
An orc-soldier says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'
An orc-soldier says 'I will rip your heart out, a Zaugurz soldier!'

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries successfully.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>cha mood agg
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Wounded>
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orkish patrol-leader joins an orc-soldier's fight.
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right arm very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orc-soldier joins an orkish patrol-leader's fight.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orc-soldier joins an orkish patrol-leader's fight.
A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's left hand hard.
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's left foot.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orc-soldier barely slashes a Zaugurz officer's right arm and tickles it.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
A Zaugurz orc scout seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.

A Zaugurz soldier swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right leg and
tickles it.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's head.

Your bash at a Zaugurz orc scout sends him sprawling.
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orc-soldier.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
An orc-soldier barely slashes a Zaugurz officer's right arm and tickles it.
A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's body very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Bad>
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body.
An orc-soldier slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right foot.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right foot and tickles it.
An orc-soldier swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash him.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's left foot and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's left arm and shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right arm extremely hard
and shatters it.
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz officer's left hand and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
A Zaugurz officer tries to crush an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
An orc-soldier slashes a Zaugurz soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* barely pierces your left hand and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Awful>
You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
info to level %X
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a Zaugurz orc scout's death cry as he collapses.
A Zaugurz orc scout is dead! R.I.P.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>to level 196076

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>bash
An orc-soldier strongly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's body.
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orc-soldier.

An orc-soldier bleeds from open wounds.
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's right foot and shatters it.

A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's head and shatters it.

l
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
A Zaugurz soldier swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's head and shatters it.
An orc-soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

As *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your
bash
balance.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>Ok.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
An orc-soldier is lying here, incapacitated.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is here, fighting YOU.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's left arm very hard and shatters it.
You hear an orc-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
An orc-soldier is dead! R.I.P.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>A Zaugurz soldier joins a Zaugurz officer's fight.
A Zaugurz soldier joins a Zaugurz officer's fight.

A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body.
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz officer's body and tickles it.

An orc-soldier says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face a
Zaugurz soldier!'

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz soldier.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An orc-soldier barely slashes a Zaugurz soldier's left leg and shatters it.
A Zaugurz soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Healthy>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s head extremely hard and tickle it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>bash
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right arm extremely hard
and shatters it.
You hear a Zaugurz soldier's death cry as he collapses.
A Zaugurz soldier is dead! R.I.P.

An orkish patrol-leader approaches *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, trying to slash
her.

An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.

l
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

An orkish patrol-leader strongly slashes *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s body and
tickles it.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz officer.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's left leg very hard and shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's head and shatters it.

A Zaugurz soldier lightly slashes an orc-soldier's right arm and tickles it.

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your head and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>Ok.
An orc-soldier swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash him.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg very hard
and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s body extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>bash
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left arm and tickles it.

A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's right arm very hard and shatters it.
An orc-soldier is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

l
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's right leg very hard and shatters it.
You hear an orc-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
An orc-soldier is dead! R.I.P.

An orkish patrol-leader slashes *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s body hard and
tickles it.

A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier approaches an orc-soldier, trying to slash him.
A Zaugurz officer says 'Feel the power of the Zaugurz, fool!'
A Zaugurz officer approaches an orc-soldier, trying to crush him.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.
An orc-soldier says 'I will rip your heart out, a Zaugurz officer!'
An orc-soldier says 'I will rip your heart out, a Zaugurz soldier!'
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's left hand.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's right hand.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An orc-soldier says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

An orkish patrol-leader joins an orc-soldier's fight.
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries successfully.

A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's body very hard.

A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orc-soldier.

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!
An orc-soldier strongly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right arm.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz officer's right hand extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's left foot.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash *orc*
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right arm and tickles it.

An orc-soldier swiftly dodges a Zaugurz officer's attempt to crush him.

cha mood agg
l
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

Your bash at *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* sends her sprawling.
An orc-soldier slashes a Zaugurz soldier's left foot and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is sitting here.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's left arm hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Fine>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm extremely hard.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's left hand.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz officer's left hand extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's left leg.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's body and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>smi
You smile viciously.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s right hand extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body very hard and shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You feel bolder.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash

A Zaugurz officer tries to crush an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.
bash
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>bash
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Bash what or whom?

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes a Zaugurz officer's right arm and
tickles it.
A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's body and shatters it.
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

An orc-soldier slashes a Zaugurz officer's left foot and tickles it.

bash *orc*
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your right leg and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries
successfully.

cha mood agg
A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's right hand hard and shatters it.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

A Zaugurz soldier strongly slashes an orc-soldier's left arm and shatters it.

An orc-soldier slashes a Zaugurz soldier's body.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body.
An orkish patrol-leader lightly slashes a Zaugurz officer's right arm and
tickles it.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz officer's right leg and tickles it.
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orc-soldier.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

A Zaugurz officer crushes an orc-soldier's right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
An orc-soldier is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.

bash *orc*
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz officer's body very hard.

A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body very hard and shatters it.
You hear an orc-soldier's death cry as he collapses.
An orc-soldier is dead! R.I.P.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orc-soldier, but he parries successfully.

cha mood agg
You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You try to keep *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* at bay, but fail.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your right leg.
A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'
A Zaugurz soldier approaches an orc-soldier, trying to slash him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>An orc-soldier says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face a
Zaugurz soldier!'

A Zaugurz soldier says 'For the tribe! For the mighty Zaugurz!'

An orc-soldier says 'I'll rip you to pieces, scum!'

A Zaugurz officer swiftly dodges an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash
him.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left hand hard.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!


o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orc-soldier.
An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz soldier, but he parries successfully.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You try to keep *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* at bay, but fail.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your left leg.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Your legs feel heavier.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>d
Deep Valley
Exits: east, up.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Deep Valley
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, west.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Pristine Lake
Exits: east, south.
The water is frozen solid.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cas 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

rem cloak
get warg-fur pack
wear fur
put cloak pack
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You stop using a russet cloak.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You get a black warg fur from a leather backpack.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
You wear a black warg fur about your body.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Deep Valley
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: north, east, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Deep Valley
Exits: east, up.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You hear a death cry from the east.

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
A Zaugurz officer is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right arm very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...
A Zaugurz soldier fails to slash an orkish patrol-leader.

A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right arm and tickles it.

A Zaugurz officer crushes an orkish patrol-leader's right hand and tickles it.

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>k officer
You stab a Zaugurz officer's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right leg and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>bash

An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Fine>A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right leg and tickles it.


A Zaugurz officer crushes an orkish patrol-leader's right arm very hard.

An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash a Zaugurz officer, but he parries
successfully.

A Zaugurz officer crushes an orkish patrol-leader's body very hard.

An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

Your bash at a Zaugurz officer sends him sprawling.
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orkish patrol-leader, but he parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz officer.
A Zaugurz officer is sitting here.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>eq
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz officer's right leg hard and
shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
You swiftly dodge *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Bad an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>
You stab a Zaugurz officer's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
A Zaugurz officer is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz officer:Dying an orkish patrol-leader:Hurt>bash *orc*
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz officer's left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.
You hear a Zaugurz officer's death cry as he collapses.
A Zaugurz officer is dead! R.I.P.

o< CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left foot and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>bash
Bash what or whom?

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You swiftly dodge *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s attempt to pierce you.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s right leg extremely hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cha wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'
A Zaugurz soldier tries to slash an orkish patrol-leader, but he parries
successfully.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right hand and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's left arm and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Healthy>eq

You stab a Zaugurz orc scout's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning a Zaugurz orc scout:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

bash *orc*
You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You don't see any *orc* here.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>bash *orc*
You don't see any *orc* here.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>bash *orc*
You don't see any *orc* here.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz orc scout's attempt to pierce
him.
A Zaugurz soldier lightly slashes an orkish patrol-leader's left foot and
tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e

An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz soldier's body very hard and
shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz soldier lightly slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right leg and
tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz orc scout pierces an orkish patrol-leader's left foot hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right arm very hard.
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>sea quick
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An orkish patrol-leader swiftly dodges a Zaugurz soldier's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s left arm very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>s
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orkish patrol-leader's right arm and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left foot.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz soldier's left foot hard and
shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south, west, up.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>s
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cas 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
Dangerous Mountains
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>n
Mountain Top
Exits: south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cas 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
s
s
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Dangerous Mountains
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Trail
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Trail
Exits: east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sea quick
You begin to search...

stat
You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>OB: 122%, DB: 35%, PB: 35%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 195,446 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 202. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- shield
- strength

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sea quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

stat
You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>OB: 122%, DB: 35%, PB: 35%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 195,446 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 202. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- shield
- strength

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she
parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>cha mood agg
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Hurt>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* fumbles and hits herself HARD.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s right foot very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>bash
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body.

An orc-soldier joins an orkish patrol-leader's fight.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

cha mood agg
An orc-soldier joins an orc-soldier's fight.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

l
An orc-soldier joins an orc-soldier's fight.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* gets a flask of orkish draught from a web.
An orc-soldier joins an orc-soldier's fight.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash her.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her
balance.

cha mood agg
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>Ok.
An orkish patrol-leader leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>e
Trail
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

An orkish patrol-leader leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.
An orc-soldier leaves east.

bash *orc*
You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left leg.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>hit *orc*
They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
Trail
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A Zaugurz soldier is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz soldier.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz soldier.
A Zaugurz soldier slashes an orc-soldier's body hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz soldier's right leg and shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You hear a death cry from the east.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
A Zaugurz orc scout tries to pierce an orc-soldier, but he parries
successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>sea quick
You begin to search...
An orkish patrol-leader joins an orc-soldier's fight.

cha mood agg
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz orc scout.

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>Ok.
An orkish patrol-leader strongly slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's body and
tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>w
Trail
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>hit *orc*
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s left leg very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your body.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.
You smell blood.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Angmarian Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>d
Deep Valley
Exits: east, up.

of~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>e
Deep Valley
Exits: north, east, west.

of~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>n
Pristine Lake
Exits: east, south.
The water is frozen solid.

o~~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cas 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

s
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o~~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
Deep Valley
Exits: north, east, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Deep Valley
Exits: east, up.

of~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
Moving up the slope is really hard.
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Angmarian Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sea quick
You begin to search...

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your left leg and tickles it.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s left hand very hard.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An orkish patrol-leader strongly slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's head.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's right leg and tickles it.
An orc-soldier swiftly dodges a Zaugurz orc scout's attempt to pierce him.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>sea quick
You begin to search...

An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier lightly slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's body and tickles it.

bash *orc*
You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left leg hard.

cha mood agg
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz orc scout.

An orc-soldier barely slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's right foot and tickles it.

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your body.

Your bash at *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* sends her sprawling.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>Ok.
A Zaugurz orc scout pierces an orc-soldier's body hard and shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's body extremely hard and
shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' *orc*
You start to concentrate...

A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.
A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's left hand very hard and
shatters it.

cha mood agg
An orc-soldier fails to slash a Zaugurz orc scout.

A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

A Zaugurz orc scout pierces an orc-soldier's left arm and shatters it.

Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* twists in great pain.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab her.

### Duh:( ###

An orc-soldier tries to slash a Zaugurz orc scout, but he parries successfully.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash
him.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>cha mood agg
Ok.
An orc-soldier is stunned and will probably die soon.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Awful>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* seems to have recovered her senses.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north.

A Zaugurz orc scout swiftly dodges an orc-soldier's attempt to slash him.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
n
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orc-soldier.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is lying here, stunned.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.
An orkish patrol-leader slashes a Zaugurz orc scout's right arm hard and
shatters it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
South Side of a Mountain
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, up.
You smell blood.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
South Side of a Mountain
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west, up.
You smell blood.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
South Side of a Mountain
Exits: east, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Trail
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
A Zaugurz orc scout is here, fighting an orkish patrol-leader.
An orkish patrol-leader is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
An orc-soldier is here, fighting a Zaugurz orc scout.
Exits: north, east, west.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
A Zaugurz orc scout lightly pierces an orkish patrol-leader's body and tickles
it.

Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
n
Angmarian Trail
A Zaugurz orc scout is standing here.
Exits: north, south, west, down.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Angmarian Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>flu quick
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, up.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.
You smell blood.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
Trail End
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
e
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>ride
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>e
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>hit *orc*
Collapsed Inner Cave
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>flu quick
You begin to search...

cha mood agg
flu quick
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

cha mood agg
flu quick
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>Ok.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

flu quick
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>sea quick
You begin to search...

track aornis
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 5 hours ago.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

w
Hmm... you have lost the track.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>track
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

lead
You stop searching.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Trail End
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

o(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track aornis
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

s
You stop searching.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, up.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.
A Zaugurz orc scout leaves his hiding place.
A Zaugurz orc scout yells 'A Tarkhnarb Orc is here on the Angmarian Trail!'

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Trail
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish patrol-leader is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz officer is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz soldier is lying here.
The corpse of an orc-soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a Zaugurz orc scout is lying here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>track aornis
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of *an Orc* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour
ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 3 hours ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

s
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 3 hours ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

flu quick
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading south, done less than 3 hours ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

flu quick
You see some tracks of *an Orc* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour
ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

cha mood agg
flu quick
You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>Ok.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

sea tho
You didn't find anyone.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
You begin to search...

s
You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves north sneaking.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Trail
Exits: north, east, south, west.

n
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
A Narrow Pass
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
ZBLAM! A hungry warg (minu) doesn't want you riding it anymore.
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
The sun rises in the east.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>ride minu
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south, west, down.

cast 'breath'
You see some tracks of *an Orc* coming from the south, done less than 1 hour
ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>
You start to concentrate...

You feel bolder.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>flu quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot Move:Slow>cast 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

n
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, south.

n
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, up.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
e

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, west.
You smell blood.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: north, east.

track
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You stop tracking your victim.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Trail End
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

*(~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

*<~ CW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ride
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Collapsed Inner Cave
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>flu quick
You begin to search...

cas 'cure ser'
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You start to concentrate...

w
e
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Durza narrates 'level :)'
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Collapsed Inner Cave
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>flu quick
You begin to search...

track aornis
You didn't find anyone.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>yell next time
w
Ok.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

track
You see some tracks of *an Orc* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
You stop tracking your victim.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sea quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>yell i need more ob:P
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>sea quick
You begin to search...

Zantac narrates 'clap'

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>stat
OB: 126%, DB: 35%, PB: 35%, Armour: 70%. Wimpy: 50. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 195,446 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 202. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- breath of briskness
- noquit
- shield
- strength

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit aornis
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You try to stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries successfully.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left arm.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Collapsed Inner Cave
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast quick 'harm' aornis
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>req
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your left leg.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You try to stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries successfully.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>flu quick
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>cha mood agg
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* strongly pierces your right leg.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>cha spellc quick

*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab her.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>cast 'burning' aornis
You start to concentrate...

You burn *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>Ok.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'burning' aornis
Nobody here by that name.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'burning' aornis
Nobody here by that name.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
You try to stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*, but she parries successfully.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>cast 'burning' aornis
You start to concentrate...

You burn *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'burning' aornis
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>flu quick
You begin to search...

You have found *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*!
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Dying>
You stab *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>to level 95446

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha spellc n
Ok.

*<~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
an orkish shortbow
a quiver
a water skin
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a butcher knife (flawless)
a plain leather belt
a black runed dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a longbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a grey pair of sleeves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a white pair of pants (flawless)
a soft cloth cap (flawless)
a grey shirt (flawless)
an iron ring
a web


###Zoc-exp complete once again back to Fornost-exp!###

###Barnur managed to go wounded vs me and running Bree cos getting in Fornost
seemed to be too difficult to him...###

You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Road to Fornost
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.

s
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+* CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=, west.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

s
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Lane
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

s
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

track
You see some tracks of a warhorse leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, resting on a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
You have found the hardened ranger!
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
You try to keep the hardened ranger at bay, but fail.
You stab the hardened ranger's head extremely hard.
The hardened ranger lightly hits your left leg and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here yn the Line!'

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
The hardened ranger hits your body and tickles it.
The hardened ranger joins the hardened ranger's fight.
The hardened ranger says 'Ack, how dare someone attack yuu? Let them pay
deyrly!'
cast quick 'harm' barnur
The hardened ranger barely hits your left hand and tickles it.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>
You start to concentrate...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>
You try to stab the hardened ranger, but he parries successfully.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>f
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit barnur
s
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit barnur
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
You feel less protected.
The hardened ranger lightly hits your body and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger lightly hits your right foot and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc as here in the Line!'

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Healthy>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.
You're already fighting!

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here yn the Lyne!'

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit barnur
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>w
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the east riding a warhorse.
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
You try to keep the hardened ranger at bay, but fail.
The hardened ranger lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>n
hit barnur
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>f
They aren't here.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired the hardened ranger:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>hit barnur
s
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>hit barnur
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.
The hardened ranger tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
The hardened ranger joins the hardened ranger's fight.
The hardened ranger says 'Ack, how dare someone attack iuo? Let them pay
dearly!'
The hardened ranger lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>hit barnur
They aren't here.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>They aren't here.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>st
You stop resting, and stand up.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* tries to pound you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Barnur the Rohir Man*'s left arm very hard.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>bash barnur
You don't see any barnur here.

o+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>bash barnur
*Barnur the Rohir Man* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

cha mood agg
*Barnur the Rohir Man* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Your bash at *Barnur the Rohir Man* sends him sprawling.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
The Lane
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger barely hits your left hand and tickles it.
The hardened ranger yells 'Yn Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger strongly hits your right hand.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>
You stab the hardened ranger's right foot extremely hard and tickle it.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast quick 'harm' barnur
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
Ok.
As you call on ancient powers, *Barnur the Rohir Man* twists in great pain.

###Bad to bad harm...###

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger strongly hits your right arm and tickles it.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* seems to have recovered his senses.
bash
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves south riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Healthy>hit barnur
hit barnur
Someone joins the hardened ranger's fight.
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger hits your right foot very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

f

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Healthy>They aren't here.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Healthy>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit barnur

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>e
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
A hardened ranger is walking around, looking for tracks.
Exits: =north=, =west=.
You smell blood.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Line!'
The hardened ranger leaves his hiding place.
The hardened ranger yells 'An Orc is here in the Lane!'
The hardened ranger says 'YOU! Orc! Yoo will die before yoor time.'
The hardened ranger tries to hit you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab the hardened ranger's body extremely hard.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>
Naca narrates 'anyone help me foy please ?'

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow the hardened ranger:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Lane
Exits: =east=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>bash
Bash what or whom?

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>cast 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sco
121/310 hits, 38/101 mana, and 27/136 moves.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sco
121/310 hits, 38/101 mana, and 29/136 moves.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the north riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>eq
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>st

*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
hit barnur
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =west=.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You strongly stab *Barnur the Rohir Man*'s body and shatter it.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Bad>
*Barnur the Rohir Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>n
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s
*Barnur the Rohir Man* has arrived from the south riding a warhorse.
The Lane
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit barnur
hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =north=, =south=.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit barnur
They aren't here.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>n
The Lane
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is here, riding a warhorse.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit barnur
You stab *Barnur the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* dismounts from a warhorse, and stops riding him.
*Barnur the Rohir Man* is stunned and will probably die soon.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Awful>hit barnur
You're already fighting!

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Awful>draw sword
You remove a blackened spear.
You awkwardly wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Awful>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

!+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Barnur the Rohir Man*:Awful>
You slash *Barnur the Rohir Man*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>to level 564223

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get all all.corpse
You get a carved oak staff from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get an engraved broadsword from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a white chain mail jerkin from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a horned helmet from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a pair of white chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fine pair of rigid leather gloves from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a large metal wall shield from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks from the corpse of
*a Man*.
You get an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a belt pouch from the corpse of *a Man*.
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 184 gold coins, 5 silver pennies, and 75 copper pennies.

o+ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>s

###Tharbad-exp next!###

###Pick up 2 mount tracks at tbad, after long slowtracking s Aman...###

o.~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Rough Ground
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Steep Hillside
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o(~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Grassy Slope
A giant earth beetle is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.
A sparrow has arrived from the west.

o(~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some tracks of a trained horse leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!.~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired>hit *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

!.~ CRW Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Man*:Healthy>bash

*a Man* lightly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Man*:Healthy>exa man
cha mood agg
Your bash at *a Man* sends him sprawling.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Man*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* has a few scratches.
*a Man* is using: 
<wielded>            a steel claymore (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a gilded round shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a gold ring
<worn across back>   a weapon sheath
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       a pan
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Man*:Fine>Ok.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired *a Man*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>cast 'harm' *man*
You start to concentrate...

As you call on ancient powers, *a Man* twists in great pain.
You lightly stab *a Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>Ok.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'harm' *man*
You muster all of your concentration...
*a Man* seems to have recovered his senses.

*a Man* says 'found at'

As you call on ancient powers, *a Man* twists in great pain.
You stab *a Man*'s body hard and shatter it.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves south.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *man*
They aren't here.

s

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *man*
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You feel less protected.
*a Dwarf* smites your body very hard and tickles it.

lead

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the south.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* leaves west.
A trained horse leaves west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* strongly smites your right leg and tickles it.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* leaves west.
A trained horse leaves west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* has arrived from the west.
A trained horse has arrived from the west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>d
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Man* starts tending his wounds.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here tending wounds.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'burning' *man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...


!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to stab him.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
*a Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Man* leaves west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *man*
You strongly stab *a Man*'s right foot and shatter it.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>hit *man*
You're already fighting!

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
A badger has arrived from the south.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Man*:Awful>
You stab *a Man*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>to level 321319

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get coins all
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a Dunlending trapper.
There was 45 copper pennies.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Man*.
There was 6 silver pennies and 45 copper pennies.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get sword corpse
You get a steel claymore from the corpse of *a Man*.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a weapon sheath
a moneybag
a hunting knife (well-maintained)
a lantern
a pan
a set of lock picks
a studded leather belt
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a spiked metal helmet (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a gold ring
a large sack
a large sack
a set of lock picks
a dark coloured flask
a Tharbad gate key
a large skin

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get shield corpse
You get a gilded round shield from the corpse of *a Man*.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
A badger leaves west.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has some small bruises.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather baldric
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)


!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a steel claymore (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
bash

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* smites your body hard and tickles it.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>f

*a Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Grassy Slope
A badger is here, exploring for food.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
l

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* smites your right foot extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>f

*a Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eq
Your magical shield wears off.

###No armour and shield!
Who needs em anyways...###

You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a steel claymore (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You strongly stab *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.
Your legs feel heavier.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You lightly stab *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
l
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left arm.
*a Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded two-handed> a two-handed sword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather baldric
<worn across back>   a sturdy weapon harness
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a lantern; it is lit
<worn on belt>       a large skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Top of the Grassy Hill
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
l

!.~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*a Dwarf* smites your body extremely hard and shatters it.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f

*a Dwarf* smites your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab him.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.
A badger is here, exploring for food.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Top of the Grassy Hill
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sco
103/311 hits, 3/101 mana, and 33/136 moves.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a steel claymore (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)


o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>give shield minu
Ok.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>look in sable
pouch (used) : 
a grey fluid-sack
a jewelled ring
a small fluid-sack

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
Top of the Grassy Hill
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: north, east, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: north, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here scouting.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* stops scouting southwards.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sco
105/311 hits, 5/101 mana, and 32/136 moves.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>look in pack
backpack (used) : 
an amethyst
a black warg fur (flawless)
a delicious bannock
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
eight flasks of orkish draught
nine handfuls of narrow leaves
a pair of smooth, black boots
a purple scroll
seven red rubies
a small metal flask
a small pouch
a twisted rock fragment
nine vials of preserved blood

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get cloak pack
rem cloak
put cloak pack
wear cloak
You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You stop using a russet cloak.

You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>f

A badger leaves south.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* leaves south.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

s

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Wooded Hillside
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

!(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* leaves north.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Grassy Slope
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
l
Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting YOU.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You try to stab *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
A badger has arrived from the south.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* leaves east.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exa dwarf
You don't see a dwarf.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s body very hard.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>f
You will attempt to flee!
*a Dwarf* smites your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sco
85/311 hits, 9/101 mana, and 29/136 moves.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha mood agg
Ok.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>bash *dwarf*
You are too afraid.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cha wimpy 50
Wimpy set to: 50

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad>f
You will attempt to flee!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Grassy Slope
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>e
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>open undergrowth
You don't see any undergrowth here.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>w
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: east, south, west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>sco
88/311 hits, 12/101 mana, and 27/136 moves.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>e
Thick Brush
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Slow>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

open underbrush
Mzungu narrates 'out'
Ok.
You burn *a Dwarf*.
You stab *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a Dwarf*:Awful>Ok.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>f
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee west.
Wooded Glade
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a Dunlending trapper is lying here.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A badger is here, exploring for food.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

!.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Dwarf* leaves west.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'burning' *dwarf*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>w
Grassy Slope
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: east, south, west.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sco
88/311 hits, 4/101 mana, and 27/136 moves.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

cha mood agg
A sparrow has arrived from the east.

get draught pack
quaff draught
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Ok.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cha mood agg
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o(~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Ok.

o(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
Steep Hillside
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
A fallow deer is grazing peacefully here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

cha mood agg
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o(~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.
Snow begins to fall softly upon the hills.

o(* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Rough Ground
A large ram guards his flock of sheep.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
A woolly sheep is grazing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

cha mood agg
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

o.* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Gently Sloping Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Sparse Vegetation
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.* CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Short Grass
A badger is here, exploring for food.
Exits: north, east, west.
The snow has stopped.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Clover Fields
You see three handfuls of clover on the ground.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A bee flies around here, collecting nectar from the flowers.
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Clover Fields
You see three handfuls of clover on the ground.
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
Short Grass
A small cluster of clover grows here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Short Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Grassland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Grassland
A large wild horse is here, protecting his herd.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A young filly is just learning to walk.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
A young colt is frolicking playfully.
A wild mare is watching you warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Grassland
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Tall Grass
Exits: north, east, south, west.

A grasshopper has arrived from the west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o.~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
Holly Along the Bank
A bright green holly bush is growing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here tending wounds.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Dying>
You stab *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>to level 252710

o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a sturdy weapon harness
a butcher knife (flawless)
a large skin
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (flawless)
a leather baldric
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a black metal staff
a pork-pie

o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get coins all
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There was 21 gold coins, 3 silver pennies, and 15 copper pennies.

o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get staff corpse
You get a black metal staff from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a sturdy weapon harness
a butcher knife (flawless)
a large skin
a lantern
a plain leather belt
a two-handed sword (flawless)
a leather baldric
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a metal buckler (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a ring
a pork-pie


o:~ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>        *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Gamildum                 |   1,  1%,  #Faranan                  |

###Back to Bree, when I got my old friend Massaker on my tail with some half elf###

###Decided to retreat e priest###

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
Forest by the Temple Wall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>open exit
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
The Guardroom
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Domed Chamber
A finch flies low above the ground.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.
An evil priest yells loudly from the east 'Help me, guards!'

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>e
Dark Hallway
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
By the Dark Altar
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>n
The Priest's Study
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The shadow of an evil priest is floating here.
*Bardaf the Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (south).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

###Or not...###

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>close exit

*a Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Bardaf the Dwarf* leaves south.
A mountain mule leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>Ok.
An evil priest seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
An evil priest yells 'Help me, guards!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cha mood agg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>close exit
It's already closed!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>l

The door is opened from the other side.
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
*a Half-Elf* leaves south.
A warhorse leaves south.
The Priest's Study
A beer barrel has been left here.
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
On the bookshelf, there is a grey leather-bound book.
The corpse of an evil priest is lying here.
An evil priest is here chanting and praying to some foul entity (glowing).
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
A huge orc bodyguard looks at you suspiciously.
The shadow of an evil priest is floating here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Slow>cast 'breath'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood wimpy
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>gos pukes doing priest
nar pukes doing priest
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>exa man
This dark-haired man has an aura of evil surrounding him. His hands are
covered with blood, and his eyes are cold as death itself.
An evil priest is in an excellent condition.
An evil priest is using: 
<wielded>            a dagger (worn)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of pants (used)
<worn on feet>       a sturdy pair of rigid leather boots (marred)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a belt pouch

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open exit
s
It's already open!

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
By the Dark Altar
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), south.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Dark Hallway
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Domed Chamber
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.
A spirit has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
The Guardroom
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: east, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Forest by the Temple Wall
*a Half-Elf* is here, riding a warhorse.
*Bardaf the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

###Well place B then###

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>n
Forested Slope
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ride
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>w
Rocky Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Heathery Slope
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Forest by the Temple Wall
Exits: *north*, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Forested Slope
*Bardaf the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
The trees are left below as the slope climbs to the top of the hill.
Among the Ruins
Exits: north, *south*, *west*, *down*.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>d
Forest under the Ridge
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *up*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Forest under the Ridge
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A squirrel scampers around here, looking for nuts from the trees.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Black Forest
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>s
Black Forest
A bear is here, covered with coarse black fur.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Burned Clearing
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>e
Black Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.


sco
237/311 hits, 68/101 mana, and 60/136 moves.

###Making sure the keep following me...###

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
*Tanmh the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west riding a warhorse.

*f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* smites your head extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!

###Fled to forest at Warrens tower###

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

###Solo?Havent seen it years tbh...###

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* smites your right arm hard and tickles it.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You strongly slash *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w

Baalrukh narrates 'anyone enchanting ?'

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Clearing in a Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Dark Forest
A wolf cub happily plays here.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>op ruin
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: *(up)*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from above.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from below.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from below.
A mountain mule has arrived from below.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
Nobody here by that name.

of CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but your parry is successful.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In a Deep Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ride
*Massaker the Dwarf* approaches a hungry warg (minu), trying to smite it.
Your mount is too busy for that!
A hungry warg (minu) says 'Prepare to die, Dwarf!'

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Forest South of a Tower
Exits: *east*, south, *west*.

*f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A hungry warg (minu) is sitting here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is here, fighting a hungry warg (minu).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>draw spear
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You confidently wield a blackened spear, looking very evil-minded.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
Ok.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>as
You assist a hungry warg (minu).
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine a hungry warg (minu):Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine a hungry warg (minu):Fine>bash
*Massaker the Dwarf* smites a hungry warg (minu)'s right forefoot extremely
hard and shatters it.
l
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

of CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead

*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
A hungry warg (minu) seems to have recovered its senses.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A hungry warg (minu) is here, fighting *Massaker the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is here, fighting a hungry warg (minu).
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>lead
A hungry warg (minu) is already following you!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: *(up)*.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
A hungry warg (minu) is here, fighting *Massaker the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is here, fighting a hungry warg (minu).
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!f CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine a hungry warg (minu):Fine>bash
*Massaker the Dwarf* smites a hungry warg (minu)'s left forefoot extremely
hard and shatters it.

n
A hungry warg (minu) lightly hits *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles
it.
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!


of CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>d
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves north.

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: *(up)*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from above.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>open underbrush
You don't see any underbrush here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>unlock door
open door
*click*

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>rem cloak
get warg-fur pack
wear fur
put cloak pack
You stop using a russet cloak.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You get a black warg fur from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cha mood agg
You wear a black warg fur about your body.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin


oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

A Forest Field
*a Dwarf* and a mountain mule are here.

You stop scouting.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sco
234/311 hits, 74/101 mana, and 60/136 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The roof is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left arm very hard and tickle it.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *(up)*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
hit *dwarf*
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *(up)*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

A Forest Field

You stop scouting.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
*Massaker the Dwarf* tries to smite you, but you keep him at bay.
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right foot hard and tickle it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *(up)*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to smite you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, (down).

*. CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *(up)*.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>close exit
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>s
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>n
A Fallen Cellar
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), [up].
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!
A mountain mule leaves up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout u
You quietly scout upwards...

A Forest Field
*a Dwarf* and a mountain mule are here.

You stop scouting.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>yell hehe
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rem warg-fur
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put fur pack
You stop using a black warg fur.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You get a russet cloak from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You wear a russet cloak about your body.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>get cloak pack
rem cloak
put cloak pack
wear cloak
You put a black warg fur in a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You get a fine grey cloak from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You stop using a russet cloak.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>cha mood agg
You put a russet cloak in a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You wear a fine grey cloak about your body.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The roof closes quietly.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>scout u
The roof seems to be closed.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The roof above suddenly shatters.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *up*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
A mountain mule has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your body very hard.

Your bash at *Massaker the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*Massaker the Dwarf* has some small bruises.
*Massaker the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a giant spear (well-maintained)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a bolt-case
<worn as belt>       a studded leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
n
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *up*.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>hit *dwarf*
You approach *Massaker the Dwarf*, trying to stab him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>bash
f
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body very hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
*Massaker the Dwarf* strongly stabs your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, down.

*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>*. CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *up*.
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
bash *dwarf*
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *up*.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your left leg and tickles it.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>bash *dwarf*
You feel less protected.
*Massaker the Dwarf* strongly stabs your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Fallen Cellar
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), *up*.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your left leg very hard.

s
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves up.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
A Fallen Cellar
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *up*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash *dwarf*

*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from above.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

cha mood agg
s

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your left foot very hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* removes a giant spear.
*Massaker the Dwarf* confidently draws a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* starts aiming a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* shoots your left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* stops using a light crossbow.
*Massaker the Dwarf* confidently draws a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* starts aiming a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* shoots your right arm hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* stops using a light crossbow.
*Massaker the Dwarf* confidently draws a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* starts aiming a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* shoots your body hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* stops using a light crossbow.
*Massaker the Dwarf* confidently draws a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* starts aiming a light crossbow.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Massaker the Dwarf* shoots your body extremely hard.

f

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
You try to flee, but cannot!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

###Those bolt were prolly "Made in  China" or something...###


###No match for my overpowered def!(?)###

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>w
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cas 'cure ser'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>n
A Fallen Cellar
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (south), *up*.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, down.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from below.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

of CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>s
In a Deep Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

*f CW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ride
A hungry warg (minu) stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg (minu)'s reins, and start riding it.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Southern Edge of a Clearing
Exits: *north*, east, *south*.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Deep Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cast 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
cas 'cure ser'
A blue transparent wall slowly appears around you.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You start to concentrate...

cha mood agg
sco
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>Ok.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>143/311 hits, 24/101 mana, and 64/136 moves.

*f CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
*Massaker the Dwarf* lightly stabs your right foot and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Massaker the Dwarf*:Fine>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
At Some Fallen Trees
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Deep Forest
*Massaker the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, *south*, *west*.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*f CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
In the Shadow of Huge Trees
Exits: *north*, east, south, *west*.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, down.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>n
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Forest by a Dark Tower
Exits: *north*, *south*, west, *up*.

of CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Forest Field
Exits: north, *east*, south, west, down.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg (minu).
A hungry warg (minu) starts following you.

*. CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>d
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Fallen Cellar
Exits: (south), *up*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from above.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>w
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>look in sable
pouch (used) : 
a grey fluid-sack
a jewelled ring
a small fluid-sack

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>sco
140/311 hits, 25/101 mana, and 59/136 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
A Fallen Cellar
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (south), *up*.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the south.
*Massaker the Dwarf* lightly stabs your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash *dwarf*
cha mood agg
s
cha mood agg
Your bash at *Massaker the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a blackened spear (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
The exit up blurs for a while.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Massaker the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*Massaker the Dwarf* opens the roof.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
!
[close exit]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
!
[close exit]
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
!
[close exit]
It's already closed!
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves south.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (north), west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the north.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit
lock exit
It's already closed!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
*click*

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cha mood agg
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
You feel steadier now.

###Lost of panic....for a little shammy?###

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
A Secret Cave
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
cha mood agg
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
A Secret Cave
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*Massaker the Dwarf* strongly stabs your left arm.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You muster all of your concentration...

*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha mood agg
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
A Secret Cave
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves east.
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*

*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>w
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your right hand hard.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
A Hidden Tunnel
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
cha mood agg
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!
Ok.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* stabs your right arm hard.
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>w

*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
A Secret Cave
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* lightly stabs your head and tickles it.

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha wimpy
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Wimpy removed.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*Massaker the Dwarf* tries to stab you, but your parry is successful.

w
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Massaker the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You muster all of your concentration...

cha mood agg
You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

###Well...no comments:P###

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Massaker the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Massaker the Dwarf* barely stabs your right hand and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
w
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
A Secret Cave
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w

*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*Massaker the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>hit *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

You strongly stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Massaker the Dwarf*'s attempt to stab you.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
A Secret Cave
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: east.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
hit *dwarf*
A Hidden Tunnel
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
They aren't here.
*Massaker the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
A Secret Cave
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Massaker the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Dying>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
info to level %X
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Massaker the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Massaker the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Massaker the Dwarf*.

o= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>to level 150632

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>view warlord

*** Warlords hall of fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Shadivak the Noldorin Scholar.
 2  Naralon the Noldorin Wizard.
 3  Telessar the Half-Elven Ranger.
 4  Naron the Noldorin Wizard.
 5  Wingfoot the Dunadan Ranger.
 6  Tryalno the Half-Elven Patriarch.
 7  Eileya the Noldorin Witch.
 8  Belor the Half-Elven Priest.
 9  Schmidt the Half-Elven Chieftain.
10  Aralos the Noldorin Veteran.

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Drogtash the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
 2  Uldor the Tarkhnarb Soldier.
 3  Storan the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster.
 4  Zocker the Black Numenorean Mercenary.

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (72%) ***  5  Baruch the Tarkhnarb Warrior.
 6  Nazghul the Zaugurz Assassin.
 7  Tars the Zaugurz Fighter.
 8  Venus the Black Numenorean Witch.
 9  Infinity the Black Numenorean Mercenary.
10  Vesharoon the Tarkhnarb Necromancer.

###From 5-43 wp in 3,5h session###

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a metal-cased bolt
a metal-cased bolt
a metal-cased bolt
a metal-cased bolt
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

###The end###


2007/05/06 18:34, Morholt:Rated: Good 
looks like tons of fun fights, good work nice to see that people still dare to fight 1on1

2007/05/06 18:35, Adverse:  Rated: Good 
No doubt you kicked some ass. Lil to long and spammy for my taste though ;)

2007/05/06 18:35, Uther:Rated: Superb 
That's what I call an 'above-average' session :P

2007/05/06 18:54, Rilmamir:   
fun

2007/05/06 19:07, Nockrip:  Rated: Good 
only one question, why did you keep looting stuff you did not need?

2007/05/06 19:13, Samurai:  Rated: Superb 
That log was too good, quite frankly. Congratulations. But you really shoudn't have posted it. It will just make the management nerf battle-shamans more quickly than they would have.

2007/05/06 19:37, Caeser:Rated: Good 
Erhm nerf battle-shamans?
Shamans are brutally underpowered.

2007/05/06 19:39, Massaker: 
Well i thought because you were looking solo why not give it a 1 vs 1 again, but dont after reading your log i dont understand how 156% OB suck so much vs a shaman def LoL
And yeah those bows and bolts were made in china, not chanted at all hehe
Congratulations, was fun for me too although i lost this time.
3 of your other buddies + joponen got me in caravanserai, could have left there any time but tried to bait for bogger (at least 1 died of them).
Seems battle shamans combo rock =) nowerdays.
I need to do somehow more damage hihi and yeah thanks for completly looting after a 1vs1 fight.

2007/05/06 20:38, Drogtash:Rated: Superb 
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>bash *dwarf*
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

cha mood agg
*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Massaker the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Massaker the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

lol :P

2007/05/06 21:03, Nhorhash:Rated: Superb 
Nice log, battleshamans are fun to play! :)

2007/05/06 22:06, Zita:  Rated: Superb 
Fun in PK action with eq, But Annoying when you are naked and are using crap weapons, OB sucks you backfire spells, regain sucks and you hate the damn char!

2007/05/06 22:14, Nockurzh:Rated: Superb 
Awesome dude:P
seven red rubies- damn u hoarder:D
But yeah, you don't see that kind of performance every day :P

2007/05/06 22:36, Khazdul:Rated: Good 
Delicious!

2007/05/06 23:09, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
This was played very well, I enjoyed it a LOT! That last fight you completely owned that dwarf :)

2007/05/06 23:29, Hives:Rated: Good 
Massaker complaining about gac after 1v1? Lol what a joke.

2007/05/07 00:03, Izual:Rated: Superb 
i dont know you, but i liked it :) i hope to get a 1 vs from you some time.

2007/05/07 05:12, Dearth:  Rated: Superb 
Collapsed Inner Cave
A black pair of pants are on the ground.
A metal shield is on the ground.
Exits: [east], west.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>cast quick 'harm' aornis
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* leaves her hiding place.
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* pierces your right leg.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>
*Aornis the Zaugurz Orc* opens the gate.

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Aornis the Zaugurz Orc*:Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
High Ledge
Exits: east, west.


I never have this luck!

2007/05/07 10:05, Drogtash:Rated: Superb 
Sure you are Dearth, if you use your brain.

2007/05/07 11:16, Breaux:Rated: Poor 
nice nice, but don't be too hard on the gac-button! after all, what are you gonna fight if you gac each and every corpse?

2007/05/07 11:26, Ninjzor: 
Naked zombies!

2007/05/07 13:43, Iomene: 
Dearth, have I been away too long, or was zoc gates always ridable? Otherwise, he could only flee west.

2007/05/07 14:36, Deluxe:Rated: Superb 
GG Iltz, now lets go for a beer, kk?

2007/05/07 14:58, Werp:Rated: Good 
I rocked this log? No?

2007/05/07 15:49, Drogtash:Rated: Superb 
You are right Iomene, but I guess technically he could ZBLAM into it but not doing so is not what I would call luck :P

2007/05/07 16:13, Steoadsawoeifn:  Rated: Good 
i liked this one

2007/05/07 20:19, Faint:Rated: Good 
Easy to win with these kind of regen-ticks!:

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s

![ CW Mana:Burning *Werp the Dwarf*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

2007/05/08 03:44, Durza:  Rated: Superb 
Nice log, rock on!..me laik :)

2007/05/09 21:55, Goretongue: 
You really got massaker off his game when he realized he was locked in...he was totally ineffective after that. Also...longest bash ever??:

Your bash at *Massaker the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Secret Cave
A hungry warg (minu) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>e
A Hidden Tunnel
*Massaker the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], west.
A hungry warg (minu) has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cast 'harm' *dwarf*
You muster all of your concentration...

cha mood agg
You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Ok.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
You stab *Massaker the Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired *Massaker the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Massaker the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Apalonia, Cambro, Dearth, Deluxe, Devastator, Dresden, Drogtash, Durza, Fieldy, 
Izual, Lauge, Naga, Nhorhash, Nockurzh, Roadkill, Samurai, Ulixes, Uther, Zita 
 Good Adverse, Caeser, Elestir, Faint, Hives, Khazdul, Menna, Morholt, Nockrip, 
Riabo, Sabat, Steoadsawoeifn, Werp 
 Average  
 Poor Juelz, Snarp 
 Awful Rilmamir 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back