Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
FIGHT WITH HONOR! (Trample)comments   back
  
(20 ratings and 5858 hits. Posted 2007/06/23)
FIGHT WITH HONOR! FIGHT WITH RESPECT! MOST OF ALL, 

SURVIVE!!!

------- Telnet on dialup from a G4 PowerMac
------- Story: Marilyn says Glagnus is ford. I'm on my way when....

Dispersed Pines along the Road
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W>e
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o( W>e
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of W>
Blaching tells you 'good to see you'

of W>e
dwThe wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Glagnus the Dwarf* is here searching for tracks, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ W>
hit *dwarf*
You hit *Glagnus the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ W *Glagnus the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Glagnus the Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

!+ W HP:Fine *Glagnus the Dwarf*:Fine>b
bash

*Glagnus the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Glagnus the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>n
dw
The bending road ascends a steep hillside.
Bend in the Great East Road
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ W HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>s
dThe bending road descends along a steep hillside.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ W HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>
*Glagnus the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

!+ W HP:Fine>
*Glagnus the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

o+ W HP:Fine>dw
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Fine>
edwo+ W HP:Fine>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o+ W HP:Fine>e
dwA Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The water is frozen solid.

o% W HP:Fine>
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o% W HP:Fine>e
dA Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.

o. W HP:Fine>w
hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o. W HP:Fine>n
Sloping River Bank
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o. W HP:Fine>e
eLightly-forested Incline
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>
eIn an Open Valley
A small brown snake is slithering around here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>e
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>n
e
Rocky River Bank
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o. W HP:Fine>s
e
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>n
e
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>e
High Moors
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o: W HP:Fine>
High Moors
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>dw
High Moors
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o: W HP:Fine>n
High Moors
A large torch lies here among the dust.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o: W HP:Fine>e
High Moors
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>s
High Moors
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>w
High Moors
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>nar glagnus flees like a little girl
Ok.

o: W HP:Fine>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived riding a pack horse.

!: W>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o: W>e
*Telessar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!: W>l
*Telessar the Half-Elf* pounds your right hand hard and tickles it.
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!: W HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
High Moors
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>w
w
*Telessar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
High Moors
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>
High Moors
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o: W HP:Fine>w
High Moors
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

o: W HP:Fine>nar telessar
s
Ok.

o: W HP:Fine>w
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>w
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>sBend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>
w
Bend in the Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>w
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>
Junction in the Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>w
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>ti
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:35:55 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o. W HP:Fine>w
A Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The water is frozen solid.

o% W HP:Fine>w
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.

o+ W HP:Fine>w
As you walk uphill, you plunge into the higher parts of a forest.
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of W HP:Fine>w
A Wind-beaten Hill
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o( W HP:Fine>s
Green, Wooded Hillside
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of W HP:Fine>w
s
A Small Clump of Pines in the Grasslands
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You smell blood.

o. W HP:Fine>
Sheltered Lowlands
A restless rabbit bounces around.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>s
Plateau
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Fine>w
Sloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, [south], ^west^.

o. W>or
s
open rock
Ok.

o. W>
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^(north)^, [south], down.

o= W>cr
close rock
Ok.

o= W>qq
tstat
OB: 126%, DB: 23%, PB: 4%, Armour: 10%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 848,290 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 19. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- panic
- noquit

o= W>i
swAccording to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
12am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:36:09 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o= W>
You won't try to swim anymore.

o=>
The rock is opened from the other side.

o=>rc
w
*Telessar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!=>f
rem cloak
You stop using a forest green cloak.

!=>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.
wear fur
You wear a cave-bear fur about your body.

!= HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Healthy>el
chit *elf*
You're already fighting!
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!= HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>r

*Telessar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>b
close rock
Ok.

!= HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash

*Telessar the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

A burly orc says 'I zall zumg yau awgul yoi'ru doeg, Karezser!'
*Telessar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* opens the rock.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* opens the hill.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Fine>
A burly orc leaves north.

o= HP:Fine>n 
elSloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine>
b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Fine>s
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.

o= HP:Fine>cr

*Telessar the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Fine>el*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
close rock
Ok.

o= HP:Fine>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Fine>b
bash
Bash what or whom?

o= HP:Fine>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Fine>or
A burly orc opens the rock.
A burly orc leaves north.

o= HP:Fine>
nopen rock
It's already open!

o= HP:Fine>]
elb
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o= HP:Fine>Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Could my fingers BE more clumsy?

o= HP:Fine>n
el
b
Sloping Plain
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.

!. HP:Fine>hit *elf*
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf*'s left hand extremely hard.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* pounds your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Telessar the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* closes the rock.

or
Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.
A burly orc lightly stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>open rock
Ok.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>
An orkish warg-rider charges *Telessar the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.
A burly orc strongly stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf*:Fine>lba
label  a
Ok.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Fine>cack

A burly orc stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left arm and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Fine>, cackles insanely!
Ok.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Fine>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right foot extremely hard.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc strongly stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm and tickles
it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>or
open rock
It's already open!
A burly orc lightly stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right foot and tickles
it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>or

An orkish warg-rider charges *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm and tickles
it.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>open rock
It's already open!
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left arm extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>or

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) seems to have recovered his senses.

!. HP:Fine *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>open rock
It's already open!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine>or
open rock
It's already open!

o. HP:Fine>e
A burly orc leaves north.

o. HP:Fine>l
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.
A burly orc leaves north.

o. HP:Fine>n
elOn an Open Plain
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>e
*Telessar the Half-Elf* yells faintly from the west 'ok too mani'

o. HP:Fine>l

A burly orc leaves west.

o. HP:Fine>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>
You begin to feel hungry.

o. HP:Fine>w
wA Deep Depression
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^(west)^.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

o. HP:Fine>
A swirling breeze blows at you from all directions.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: ^north^, ^(east)^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine>w
The swirling breeze softly pushes you westward.
Boundless Meadow
The corpse of a wild ox is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o. HP:Fine>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>s
eA strange breeze follows you from the north.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o. HP:Fine>l
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine>e
el
Boundless Meadow
A shallow pond is here, tinted green with algae.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
Sloping Plain
A very strong, orkish patrol-leader is looking for enemies here.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
An orkish soldier is here, patrolling the area.
The garden snake slithers harmlessly here.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
wBoundless Meadow
A shallow pond is here, tinted green with algae.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
nBoundless Meadow
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Boundless Meadow
The corpse of a wild ox is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
A swirling breeze blows at you from all directions.
Boundless Meadow
Exits: ^north^, ^(east)^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
The swirling breeze suddenly stops.
A Deep Depression
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^(west)^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
On an Open Plain
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here searching for tracks, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>el
b

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves south.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>el
bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>w
hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>el
A Deep Depression
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^(west)^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
el
bOn an Open Plain
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
hit *elf*
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>bash

A burly orc has arrived from the south.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves east.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
el
bSheltered Lowlands
A restless rabbit bounces around.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You have found a mole!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
el
Evergreen Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Fine Move:Tired>b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

of HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash
Bash what or whom?

of HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
2
Lush Forest Overlooking the River
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Fine Move:Tired>hit a
They aren't here.

of HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
An Evergreen Woodland
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^south^, ^west^.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A brown fox has arrived from the west.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>n
1
Elevated Woodland
A woodpecker is here, tapping on a tree.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash a
You don't see any a here.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

of HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
1
The wooded hillside gives way to a clear flatland.
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
You feel bolder.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash a

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>1

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a

1
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>1
1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves east.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>ti
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
1am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:37:28 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Tired>e
el
A Ford in the River Bruinen
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The water is frozen solid.

o% HP:Fine Move:Tired>b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.
A burly orc has arrived from the west.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash
Bash what or whom?

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>el
b
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
hit *elf*
You strongly hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left leg and tickle it.
A burly orc says 'Ah! Twele yae are!'

!% HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>bash

A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
A burly orc stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left arm and tickles it.
A burly orc says 'YKB! Tilomvul! Yoo werl doa daforu yiol kame.'
A burly orc approaches *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), trying to stab him.

!% HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>w

A burly orc leaves south.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
West of the Ford in the Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>ti
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
1am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:37:40 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
elA Ford in the River Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The water is frozen solid.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
You begin to feel hungry.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!% HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o% HP:Fine Move:Slow>e
1
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
The ground is frozen solid.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* yells loudly from the north 'open..'

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A burly orc leaves north.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>yell
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow> ?

*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>Ok.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the north.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the south.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc says 'YOU! Gulezhur! Yae wall die dohora yuil bimu.'
A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

b

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
A burly orc stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left arm and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>bash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves west.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>1

*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>1
1
bash a
You don't see any a here.
A burly orc leaves south.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
1
A Rock-bristled Riverside
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A burly orc leaves south.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>n
A Path along a Steep, Brown Bank
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>s
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Rock-bristled Riverside
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>2
2*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
hit a
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right leg hard and tickle it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
hit a
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the south.

!. HP:Fine Move:Tired *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>b
bash

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A burly orc leaves north.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Tired>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>s
2
A burly orc leaves south.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Trail Approaching the River
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow>hit a
You try to hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries successfully.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left leg hard and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow>2

*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>hit a
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>w
2
A Ridge Overlooking the River
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
hit a
You try to hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries successfully.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left leg very hard and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>2
A burly orc lightly stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm and tickles it.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
hit a
You're already fighting!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.
hit a
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>b
bash
Bash what or whom?
A burly orc leaves south.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Slow>s
2
Ancient Trail
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>hit a
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body extremely hard.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>
A burly orc leaves east.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
You approach *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), trying to hit him.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>b
bash
A bouncing rabbit has arrived from the east.

A burly orc has arrived from the north.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2

A burly orc has arrived from the east.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>shit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>
Bend in the Trail
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right hand hard and tickle it.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Slow *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>b
bash

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Slow>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>n
2
Ancient Trail
A restless rabbit bounces around.
A burly orc is here, fighting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a).
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a burly orc.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
hit a
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc barely stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right foot and tickles it.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

b

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>2

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>bash
Bash what or whom?
A burly orc leaves south.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>s
2
A burly orc leaves south.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
Bend in the Trail
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc bleeds from open wounds.
You begin to feel hungry.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc leaves west.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>gp 
A burly orc leaves west.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>meat
get meat pack
You get a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>w
2
Trail at the Bruinen
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>b
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>bash
Bash what or whom?
A burly orc leaves south.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>s
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.
Trail at Mixed Fields
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc says 'YTO! Delomvol! Yau zill baa besori yeal teme.'
A burly orc tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc has arrived from the north.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>2
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc leaves west.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>s
2
A Flower Field
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Fine Move:Weak>b
hit a
They aren't here.

o. HP:Fine Move:Weak>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Fine Move:Weak>w
Bend in the Trail
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here trying to concentrate, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>2

*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>
A burly orc has arrived from the north.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>w
2
b
Trail at a Rapid River
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak>hit a
You strongly hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left foot and tickle it.

!+ HP:Fine Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>bash

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Fainting>
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Fainting>s
2
b
Old Junction
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Fainting>hit a
They aren't here.

o+ HP:Fine Move:Fainting>bash
Bash what or whom?

o+ HP:Fine Move:Fainting>w
Narrow Trail
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is standing here picking a lock.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

!. HP:Fine Move:Fainting>2
b
Using his lockpicks, *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) tries to enable the rock's
lock...
hit a
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left leg extremely hard.

!. HP:Fine Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>bash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left hand extremely hard and tickles it.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

o. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>or
open rock
Ok.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>= s
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) closes the rock.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
scout s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>o
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) yells 'rh'

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>r
open rock
Ok.
A pack horse stops following *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a).
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>= s
scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

Hidden Camp
A beer barrel has been left here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A brown-skinned orc is here, fighting *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*.
A brown-skinned orc is here, fighting *Elfhelm the Rohir Man*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Elfhelm the Rohir Man* is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.
*Targit the Dwarf* is here, fighting a brown-skinned orc.

You stop scouting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HO HO! Hiya boys!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Little busy myself or I'd join ya!!

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your body extremely hard and tickles it.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
The rock closes quietly.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>gig
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right arm very hard and tickles it.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Hurt>

You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm very hard.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
You giggle.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>nar p
A burly orc leaves west.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>ukes 
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>hc

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>Ok.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
You hear a death cry from the south.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body extremely hard.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
A burly orc has arrived from the west.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>
The rock closes quietly.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>b

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right arm extremely hard.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
The rock closes quietly.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>f
e
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Trail
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^, ^up^.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.
You are too exhausted.

o. HP:Hurt Move:Exhausted>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting>gp f
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>lask
get flask pack
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right hand very hard.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Fainting *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>qf
quaff flask
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.
You feel sick.

!. HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>sw
Ok, from now you'll try to swim.
A burly orc has arrived from the east.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

f

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
A burly orc says 'YIU! Pelazsal! Yaa salr die bemira your gimo.'
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges a burly orc's attempt to stab him.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
Marilyn tells you 'how many'
A burly orc barely stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body and tickles it.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right hand extremely hard.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Glagnus the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>nar 
*Glagnus the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

3!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>

Your head stops stinging.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) says, 'no'
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Narrow Trail
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
Exits: ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Ok.

o. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
nNarrow Trail
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
A burly orc-guard is here, sniffing at the air.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^, ^up^.

o. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
n
Blue River Bruinen
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o~ W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
Riverside
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^south^.
The ground is frozen solid.

o. W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>ce s
close exit s
Ok.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* yells faintly from the south 'go away :/'

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
You begin to feel hungry.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>gp meat
get meat pack
You get a strip of dried meat from a leather backpack.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>eat meat
You hungrily devour the meat.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Weak>nar elfhelm targit inside
Ok.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nar on dark mobs
Ok.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>q
ti
sco
338/614 hits and 22/137 moves.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:40:08 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Mauryl narrates 'inside what'

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>nar hc
Ok.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
The rock closes quietly.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Mauryl narrates 'it blocked or?'

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Slow>
Marilyn tells you 'i sleep mana real quick'

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tm
tell monster
Who do you wish to tell what?

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>tma no
tell mauryl no
Ok.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>qq
ti
stat
OB: 135%, DB: -32%, PB: 4%, Armour: 10%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 848,290 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 19. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right foot (dirty)
- a deep wound at the body (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- Orkish draught

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
4am on Sterday, the 10th of Rethe, Year 2906 of the Third Age.
Real time is Sat Jun 23 03:40:29 2007 GMT.
Last reboot due to manual reboot at Mon May 21 21:22:34 2007 GMT.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>q
sco
358/614 hits and 43/137 moves.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>rf
wcrem fur
You stop using a cave-bear fur.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
wear cloak
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

o= W HP:Hurt Move:Tired>
Mauryl narrates 'they outside'

o= W HP:Hurt>whe
Players in your zone
--------------------
Trample              - Shortcut
Mauryl               - Narrow Trail

o= W HP:Hurt>q
sco
376/614 hits and 68/137 moves.

o= W HP:Hurt>sw
You won't try to swim anymore.

o= HP:Hurt>q
sco
386/614 hits and 83/137 moves.

o= HP:Hurt>
The rock is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) fails to hit you.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
Cottonball narrates 'ug uys hc?'

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>sta
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Hurt>1
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
An Ohurk-uai soldier tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!= HP:Hurt>

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) closes the rock.

!= HP:Hurt>1bash a


*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.
An Ohurk-uai soldier says 'YEG! Teleswal! Yoa folr bao puwele year giwo.'
An Ohurk-uai soldier barely stabs *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right hand and
tickles it.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Hurt>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
bash a


1*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right foot extremely hard and tickles it.


*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Hurt>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
1
1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
The rock closes quietly.
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>1
bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>bash a
You don't see any a here.

o= HP:Hurt>cr
The rock is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Hurt>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
1
c
close rock
Ok.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash a
An Ohurk-uai soldier says 'YOB! Eerewsal! Yaa fill pea bafare yaur gina.'
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges an Ohurk-uai soldier's attempt to stab
him.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the hill.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
An Ohurk-uai soldier joins an Ohurk-uai soldier's fight.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
Cottonball has arrived from the south.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left hand hard and tickles it.

c!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

r

o= HP:Hurt>
Cottonball closes the hill.

o= HP:Hurt>
Cottonball apologizes to everyone. What a weakling!

o= HP:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.

o= HP:Hurt>Cast what which where?

o= HP:Hurt>close rock
Ok.

o= HP:Hurt>yell c
Cottonball tells you 'i got hc key btw'

o= HP:Hurt>otton
The hill is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Hurt> 
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Hurt>go
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
Ok.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

!= HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>el

You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body hard.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Hurt>b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Hurt>bash
Bash what or whom?

o= HP:Hurt>
The hill closes quietly.

o= HP:Hurt>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Hurt>oe s
s
open exit s
Ok.

o= HP:Hurt>
Riverside
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^south^.

!. HP:Hurt>e
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

!. HP:Hurt>l
b
Cottonball has arrived from the north.

!. HP:Hurt>
hit *elf*
You strongly hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body.

!. HP:Hurt *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash

cr
Cottonball leaves south.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left arm extremely hard.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) closes the hill.
Cottonball yells from the south 'Your gonna DIE! dwarf!'
Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends him sprawling.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>close rock
You don't see any rock here.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>lba
label  a
Ok. Changed label a.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right leg extremely hard.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) seems to have recovered his senses.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>b
bash

b
b*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.


*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the hill.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

!. HP:Wounded>ce
el
bclose exit
Ok.

!. HP:Wounded>
hit *elf*
You approach *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), trying to hit him.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash

ce
!
!
Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends him sprawling.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>[close exit]
It's already closed!
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm extremely hard.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>b
[close exit]
It's already closed!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) seems to have recovered his senses.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>el

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) says, 'ow'

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>b
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash
Cottonball yells faintly from the east 'Your gonna DIE! pussy dwarf'

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the hill.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>el
b
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash

ce

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) closes the hill.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes!! Keep closing the hill!!!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right hand extremely hard.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>b
b

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right arm very hard.

Your head stops stinging.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>close exit
It's already closed!
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right foot and tickle it.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Wounded>bash

Marilyn tells you '2 in bushes'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> One RIGHT HERE!!!

Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends him sprawling.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>cack
, cackles insanely!
Ok.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
You strongly hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right arm.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>cma
cha mood agg
Ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Out of reflex, I reset agg mood
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guess he went wimpy after that last bash...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm not shattering now :<

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>ce
close exit
It's already closed!
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body very hard.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
!
![close exit]
It's already closed!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
!
![close exit]
It's already closed!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
!
[close exit]
It's already closed!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) seems to have recovered his senses.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
!
No such command in the history.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
!
[close exit]
It's already closed!

!. HP:Wounded *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b
[close exit]
It's already closed!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) leaves east.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ARGH!!! I don't climb!!

o. HP:Wounded>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Wounded>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Wounded>siogh
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o. HP:Wounded>sigh
You sigh.

o. HP:Wounded>yel a
Cottonball narrates '2 near hc'

o. HP:Wounded>rgh
Ok.

o. HP:Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AH! Back so soon?

!. HP:Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

!. HP:Wounded>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left foot extremely hard.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>e
Cottonball narrates 'anyone near?'
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the hill.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>el
b
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
bash
Bash what or whom?

!. HP:Bad>e
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>l
bhit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
bash

ce
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Bad>close exit
Ok.

o. HP:Bad>el
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>
The hill is opened from the other side.

o. HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Bad>el

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your body extremely hard.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>c
ehit *elf*
You're already fighting!
Marilyn narrates 'lets group up somewhere'

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>Cast what which where?

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Bad>el
b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!. HP:Bad>ebash
Bash what or whom?

!. HP:Bad>l
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>el
b
cehit *elf*
You're already fighting!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
bash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

o. HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
close exit
Ok.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I know he's bashing here but I took it
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> feeling like I could make up the hps
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> once I recover from the bash...

!. HP:Bad>2
hit a
You approach *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), trying to hit him.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b
bash

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters
it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
Marilyn tells you 'where are you at'

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b
b
b
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!


!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b
b

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the hill.

Your head stops stinging.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>bbash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Of course, my plans don't always work...

o. HP:Bad>
bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.
bash
Bash what or whom?

!. HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!. HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>ce
bash

bl
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends him sprawling.
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) seems to have recovered his senses.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nice! I get one hit during bash, he instaflees..Growl!

o. HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Bad>close exit
Ok.

o. HP:Bad>
You blink your eyes innocently.

o. HP:Bad>n
elThe hill seems to be closed.

o. HP:Bad>
b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Bad>oe
n
eopen exit
Ok.

o. HP:Bad>l
b
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.

o= HP:Bad>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?

o= HP:Bad>n
el
Sloping Plain
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>b
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?

o. HP:Bad>n
el
On an Open Plain
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>e
s
Sheltered Lowlands
The corpse of a mole is lying here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^south^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>el
Plateau
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>w
el
Sloping Plain
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>s
elShortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.

o= HP:Bad>
hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>s
el
Riverside
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^south^.

o. HP:Bad>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o. HP:Bad>n
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.

o= HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Bad>n
Sloping Plain
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, (south), ^west^.

o. HP:Bad>s
el
b
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: ^(north)^, ^(south)^, down.
The hill closes quietly.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>cr
close rock
Ok.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.
The hill is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Bad>2
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Bad>
gbhit a
You try to hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries successfully.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges an Ohurk-uai soldier's attempt to stab
him.

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) slashes your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
An Ohurk-uai soldier tries to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a), but he parries
successfully.

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>b

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Bad>bash
Bash what or whom?

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>cr
2
close rock
Ok.

o= HP:Bad>hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2

The hill closes quietly.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>s
The hill is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Bad>
2

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Bad>b
You swiftly dodge *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s attempt to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
An Ohurk-uai soldier says 'YAU! Tolowsar! Yai vull dio panuru yool bame.'
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) swiftly dodges an Ohurk-uai soldier's attempt to stab
him.
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>hit a
You're already fighting!

!= HP:Bad *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>bash

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) opens the rock.

*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Telessar the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

o= HP:Bad>
The hill closes quietly.

o= HP:Bad>cr
close rock
Ok.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>
Cottonball narrates '3 pukes brolg'

o= HP:Bad>2
2
hit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>ohit a
They aren't here.

o= HP:Bad>
The hill is opened from the other side.

o= HP:Bad>e
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!= HP:Bad>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!= HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>^R
o
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>^R

!= HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
An Ohurk-uai soldier fails to stab *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a).
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body.

!= HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
Marilyn narrates 'sun'
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Riverside
Exits: (north), ^east^, ^south^.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I miss Marilyn's narrate in spam but I notice * to left...!

*. HP:Awful>
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

*. HP:Awful>e
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>l
b
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) closes the hill.
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>bash
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

Your bash at *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) sends him sprawling.

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Bad>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Awful>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) dismounts from a pack horse, and stops riding him.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) is stunned and will probably die soon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BOOYAH!

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Awful>cack
, cackles insanely!
Ok.

*. HP:Awful *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a):Awful>
You hit *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Telessar the Half-Elf* (a)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Telessar the Half-Elf* (a) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*. HP:Awful>
Marilyn tells you 'where you at'

*. HP:Awful>lic
exa in corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a red ruby
a sable pouch
a water skin
a gleaming belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a necklace
a ring
a sapphire ring
a wooden pipe
a forest green cloak (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)
an azure scroll

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK, it's DAY damnit! GET INSIDE!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wouldn't THAT suck after killing Telessar to sun!

*. HP:Awful>gcc
get all.coins all.corpse
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 380 gold coins, 9 silver pennies, and 11 copper pennies.

*. HP:Awful>drag corpse   
You grasp the corpse and start dragging it.

*. HP:Awful>n
The hill seems to be closed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MEEP!

*. HP:Awful>oe
n
open exit
Ok.

*. HP:Awful>
Shortcut
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
An orc of the Ohurk-uai stands here, cursing and grumbling.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [north], ^(south)^, down.

o= HP:Awful>
You struggle to pull the corpse with you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHwew!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Salutations to you, Telessar, for another fun fight!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I prevailed this time...I look forward to the next!



2007/06/23 05:18, Trample: 
BTW, was at 21 hps at end.

2007/06/23 05:51, Gahrong:Rated: Superb 
Great stuff!

2007/06/23 06:58, Scad: 
^(south)^

Wasn't quite sunny yet but still I know that feeling in your gut when you think you just barely escaped a burn :)

2007/06/23 08:41, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
You can never trust fog, although some trolls (wink wink) don't mind running through fog in the misties :P

Very nice troll log!

2007/06/23 09:24, Anathir:Rated: Good 
Kudas to Telessar in this log for fighting vs you with burlies, inside orc place, and with like nothing but 100k to gain, and so much to lose! Kudas!

2007/06/23 09:31, Breaux:Rated: Good 
yeah was nice telessar, albeit, as you already know, you shouldn't have gone agg there in the end.

2007/06/23 11:14, Margo:Rated: Superb 
Me likes it!

2007/06/23 13:41, Charrara:  Rated: Good 
nice fight , I like it :D

2007/06/23 15:40, Telessar:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Thanks for posting the log after many whines from me :) Explained a lot like why you didn't seem to hunt me down because of low moves (I was trying to lure to HC for 1v1).
And as Breaux said, I went agg at the last moment when you were awful, expecting that one hit could kill you, but I guess trolls have a ton more hps! Unfortunately, that turned to my disadvantage.

(Whine on [lost 700k xp :( and a level] Whine off)

Great fight and I'd love to do it again :)


2007/06/23 16:01, Tryalno:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Edit: Noticed Trample's comment that said he had 21 hps.

2007/06/24 00:42, Minyatur:   
Nice job going too low in the beginning to lure Telessar...

2007/06/24 05:20, Marillion:Rated: Awful 
'RESPECT' 'HONOR' blabla. You fight like a fucking retard. Comf Telessar

2007/06/24 18:05, Theraz:Rated: Superb 
Eeewww, Trample 'Original Big T' still has it, it seems, maybe I'll start to play again. :P Nice job broski

2007/06/25 19:43, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Marillion still on drugs?

2007/06/25 19:57, Britney:Rated: Poor 
Erm why? He did fight pretty shitty in here :P

2007/06/26 16:16, Goretongue: 
nice one tho i was ever thinking 'wear yer damn fgc !!'

2007/06/27 09:10, Magwa:   
Yay team Trample! And he fences in the RL too!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Caesar, Devastator, Eery, Gahrong, Kaool, Margo, Riabo, Ryalnos, Telessar, 
Theraz 
 Good Anathir, Breaux, Fisben, Jessy, Mattimeo 
 Average Fieldy 
 Poor Udo 
 Awful Marillion, Salazar, Tempus 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back