Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Fangorn's not stopping! (Drogtash)comments   back
  
(19 ratings and 5688 hits. Posted 2007/06/26)
###
### Hadn't been much around at all, figured I'd check Moria.
###

o[ CW>tr
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from A B O V E.

oO CW>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear some apparently rather far noise from below.

Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from above done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading up done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading up done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading up done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 7 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

oO CW>% Target set to: *dwarf*
up
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west, up, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from B E L O W.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from below.

o[ CW>up
Stair Chamber
Exits: north, south, down.
A hungry warg has arrived from B E L O W.

o[ CW>tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear some apparently rather far noise from below.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 6 hours ago.

o[ CW>north
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.


Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 6 hours ago.

oO CW>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

### Interesting.

### Went to leave warg and came back.

sc
493/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 135/159 moves.

oO CW>exa me
Drogtàsh, wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
You see nothing special about him.
Drogtàsh is a mature male Orc.
Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper is in an excellent condition.
Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a white chain mail coif (flawless)
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a grotesque necklace with several pairs of ears
<worn around neck>   a black amulet
<worn on wrist>      an old length of iron chain
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a rough wooden horn
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

oO CW>ham
wi ornate
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

oO CW>cha m agg
Ok.

oO CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

g boots backpack
rem boots
wear 2.boots
put boots backpack
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

You see:
   - a track of an Orc coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Half-Elf* coming from the west done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 7 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

oO CW>
You get a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

oO CW>
You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

oO CW>
You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.
You hear some very far noise from the west.

oO CW>
You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

oO CW>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW>g kit pack
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from a leather backpack.

oO CW>wi kit
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You hold a fragrant-smelling bag.

### But not enough flasks to run around too much solo...

You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
You have produced a flask of orkish draught.

You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
Looking inside, you see some unknown mishmash, and dejectedly pour it out.

You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
You have produced a flask of orkish draught.

oO CW>
Some very far noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW>ham
wi ornate
You stop using a fragrant-smelling bag.
You masterfully wield an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer, looking very evil-minded.

oO CW>put kit pack
You put a fragrant-smelling bag in a leather backpack.

oO CW>i
You hear some apparently very far noise from the west.
You are carrying:
a flask of orkish draught
a flask of orkish draught
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW>put flask pack
put flask pack
You put a flask of orkish draught in a leather backpack.

oO CW>st
You put a flask of orkish draught in a leather backpack.

oO CW>south
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east.

oO CW>

east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>

east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
tr porom
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

% Target set to: *dwarf*
ham
cha m agg
east
Hmm... It seems there is no sign of Porom here.

### Guess not :/

oO CW>east
east
wi ornate
You don't have an ornate.

oO CW>Ok.

oO CW>north
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, west.

oO CW>

Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW>east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW>

Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>
east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW>

Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o+ CW>
east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW>
tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 8 hours ago.

o+ CW>east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 8 hours ago.

o+ CW>east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 8 hours ago.

o+ CW>east
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 8 hours ago.

o+ CW>south
Small Plaza
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =(down)=.


down
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading down, done less than 8 hours ago.

o+ CW>
A Dark Road
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: =east=, =south=, =(up)=.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

o+ CW>east
On a Dark Road
A blood-drenched orc, wielding a barbed fang, is here, fighting *Aldon the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Aldon the Dwarf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, fighting a blood-drenched orc.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, fighting a blood-drenched orc.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, fighting a blood-drenched orc.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!+ CW>k *dwarf*

*Aldon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges a great warg's attempt to hit him.

!+ CW>
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
A great warg fails to hit *Aldon the Dwarf*.

!+ CW *Aldon the Dwarf*:Hurt a blood-drenched orc:Awful>
*Aldon the Dwarf* tries to slash a blood-drenched orc, but it parries successfully.
A blood-drenched orc lightly pierces *Aldon the Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!+ CW *Aldon the Dwarf*:Hurt a blood-drenched orc:Awful>exam *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Aldon the Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the head.
*Aldon the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an engraved broadsword (well-maintained)
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a large visored helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

### Ow.. I thought it was only two. But I'll give it a shot :)

!+ CW *Aldon the Dwarf*:Hurt a blood-drenched orc:Awful>lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
Ok.
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.

!+ CW>
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the W E S T.
A great warg says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.' in Morbeth.
A great warg approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!+ CW>west
A Dark Road
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: =east=, =south=, =(up)=.

o+ CW>k DEAD
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.
You approach *Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.

!+ CW *Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>k DEAD
*a Dwarf* leaves S O U T H.
You're already fighting!
You try to pound *Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD), but he parries successfully.

!+ CW *Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) strongly slashes your right foot and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Dark Road
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves N O R T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
k DEAD
A Dark Road
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=, =(up)=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Fine>east
k DEAD
On a Dark Road
A blood-drenched orc, wielding a barbed fang, is here, fighting *Mieldor the Half-Elf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Mieldor the Half-Elf*.
A great warg is here, fighting *Mieldor the Half-Elf*.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, fighting a blood-drenched orc.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =east=, =west=.
A great warg lightly hits *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
A blood-drenched orc lightly pierces *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

o+ CW HP:Fine>% Target set to: *elf*
k *elf*
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
k *elf*
Road of Narvi
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>tr *elf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

% Target set to: mieldor
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
On a Dark Road
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

west
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
A Dark Road
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: =east=, =south=, =(up)=.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Dark Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Golden Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north
Golden Crossing
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
k mieldor
Golden Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s right arm hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>bash mieldor
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

north
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

k mieldor
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Golden Crossing
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Dimrill Road
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
west
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>k mieldor
You're already fighting!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
A grey troll strongly hits your body and tickles it.

o+ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Healthy>k mieldor
west
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Healthy>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
You pound a grey troll's left foot extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>west
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dimrill Road
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
Dimrill Road
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
Golden Crossing
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

!+ CW HP:Fine>south
Golden Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
k mieldor
Golden Crossing
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
White Colonnade
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
k mieldor
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.
You have found a large bat!

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
north
north
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Dimrill Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>west
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Dimrill Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Dimrill Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Dimrill Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>south
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>

*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

!+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
k mieldor
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
k mieldor
Dimrill Road
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>south
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>k mieldor
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
k mieldor
Dimrill Road
A large boulder is here, it must be heavy.
Exits: =north=, =east=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
Dimrill Road
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
Golden Crossing
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Hurt>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
Golden Crossing
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
north
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
White Colonnade
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness (hidden).
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Large Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north
White Colonnade
Exits: =north=, =south=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.

!+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.
A Wide Path
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>north

*Mieldor the Half-Elf* lightly pierces your body and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>k mieldor
You're already fighting!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves E A S T.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
east
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>east
A Wide Path
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =east=, =west=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>east
A Wide Path
Exits: =east=, =west=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

!+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
A Wide Path
Exits: =south=, =west=, =up=.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves S O U T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>k mieldor
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
k mieldor
The Old Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =up=.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s left arm very hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pierce you.

!+ CW HP:Fine *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves N O R T H.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the N O R T H.

!+ CW HP:Fine>north
A Wide Path
Exits: =south=, =west=, =up=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
k mieldor
The Old Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =up=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
south
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
south
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
south
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
south
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
k mieldor
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
north
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
north
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north

Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Náin's Way
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
tr mieldor
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
north
The Old Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =up=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
A Wide Path
Exits: =south=, =west=, =up=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>tr mieldor
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

south
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
The Old Dome
A crumbling fountain is in the middle of the place.
Exits: =north=, =south=, =up=.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading up, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>up
Avenue of Balin
Exits: [east], =south=, =down=.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CW HP:Fine>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>south
Pool of Kheled-zâram
A small white fountain is here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>
south
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>south
A Dwarven Road
Exits: =north=, =south=.

o+ CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tr mieldor
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

g draught backpack
quaff draught

You stop searching.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>west
Pool of Kheled-zâram
A small white fountain is here.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>
Hall of Lore
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

*+ CW HP:Fine>tr mieldor
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

tr
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*+ CW HP:Fine>
You stop tracking your victim.

*+ CW HP:Fine>west
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
A lurg leader of the Uruk-moragog looks at you from a bloody helm.
A great, black warg pads around, looking to rip something apart.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
An Uruk-moragog warrior glares around him, ready for enemies.
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =west=.
You smell blood.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =north=, =east=, =south=, =west=.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: =east=, west.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
west
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east, south.

oO CW HP:Fine>
south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
west
west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
west
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
north
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: north, east.

oO CW HP:Fine>
tr mieldor
Azaghâl's Way
Exits: south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Narvi's Smelting Hall
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>south
Stair Chamber
Exits: north, south, down.

You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading down, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Fine>down
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

Some rather far noise can be heard from below.

down
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads
Exits: east, west, up, down.


You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Fine>up
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
An orc, of the Durghash tribe, crouches here.
A great wolf with a sable coat glares around with red eyes.
Exits: east, west, up, down.

o[ CW HP:Fine>east
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
east
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Vault of Glory
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west, down.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Durin's Chimney
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
east
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tr mieldor
Mahal's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
The Western Hall
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tr mieldor
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

tr
You see some tracks of *a Half-Elf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You stop tracking your victim.

oO CW HP:Fine>north
The Western Hall
Exits: north, (east), south.

oO CW HP:Fine>op exit e
It's already open!

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (west), down.

o= CW HP:Fine>down
Mustering Stair
A huge troll, with skin as black as pitch, glowers at you.
Exits: (west), up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine>down
east
Mustering Stairs
Exits: (north), east, (south), west, up, down.

o= CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
Durin's Way
Exits: (north), east, (south), west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
The Central Gathering Hall
A large arrow lies on the ground.
A huge water-drake is coiled here.
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
Durin's Way
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
A Great Hall
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
east
A Great Hall
A large arrow lies on the ground.
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Durin's Bridge
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.
Some very far noise can be heard from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k mieldor
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
Hall of the Eastern Gate
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here trying to open the greatgates.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, [east], (west).
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* says 'block im e?' in Westron.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k mieldor
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Wounded>close exit e
close exit e
Ok.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k mieldor
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k mieldor
You approach *Mieldor the Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Bad>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!
A dark orkish archer barely shoots your right hand and tickles it.
A dark orkish archer lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>close exit e
It's already closed!
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>k mieldor
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>close exit e
flee
It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>k mieldor
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
A dark orkish archer panics, and attempts to flee.
A dark orkish archer leaves W E S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already closed!
A dark orkish archer has arrived from the W E S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>k mieldor
You pound *Mieldor the Half-Elf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
*Mieldor the Half-Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Awful>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Mieldor the Half-Elf*:Awful>kic
You feel bolder.

exa corpse
close exit e
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

You kick *Mieldor the Half-Elf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *a Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a ring

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
The gate is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g coins all.corpse
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the E A S T.
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
There was 29 gold coins, 17 silver pennies, and 2 copper pennies.
You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.
You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves W E S T.
A mountain mule leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
A dark orkish archer panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the W E S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves E A S T.
A mountain mule leaves E A S T.
You pound a dark orkish archer's right hand extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Fine>g leggings corpse
You get a shining pair of chain mail leggings from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Fine>close exit e
Ok.
A dark orkish archer panics, and attempts to flee.
A dark orkish archer leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>exa corpse
You don't see a corpse.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>east
First Hall of Moria
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.
The gate is opened from the other side.
A dark orkish archer has arrived from the W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a plain leather belt
a ceremonial dagger (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a ring

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
close exit e
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>It's already closed!

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
The gate is opened from the other side.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g coif corpse
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.
You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to shoot you.
A dark orkish archer nocks a missile in an orkish shortbow.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Fine>
You pound a dark orkish archer's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You swiftly dodge a dark orkish archer's attempt to hit you.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired a dark orkish archer:Hurt>
A dark orkish archer panics, and attempts to flee.
A dark orkish archer leaves W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g staff corpse
You get a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the E A S T.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the E A S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g pack corpse
west
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Half-Elf*.

!O CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>op exit w
west
It's already open!

o= CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
A Great Hall
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>close exit e
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>i
You are carrying:
a leather backpack
a bejewelled oak staff
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a war arrow
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>l i 2.pack
backpack (carried) : 
an amethyst
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of snowshoes (well-maintained)
a ticket for a warhorse
a web

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>hide war
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>g web 2.pack
You get a web from a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine>drop pack
You drop the backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine>l i web
web (carried) : 
Nothing.

oO CW HP:Fine>drop web
You drop the web.

oO CW HP:Fine>i
You are carrying:
a bejewelled oak staff
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
492/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 54/159 moves.

### One down and not too low, but let's cure :)

oO CW HP:Fine>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

h
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW Mana:Burning>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...


You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

oO CW Mana:Burning>lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

oO CW Mana:Burning>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 155%, DB: -25%, PB: 42%, Armour: 59%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 789,415 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 515. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- Orkish draught

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 54/63 mana, and 63/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
sc
493/493 hits, 54/63 mana, and 63/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>493/493 hits, 54/63 mana, and 63/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 70/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 70/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 70/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 71/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 71/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 71/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 72/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW Mana:Burning>op exit e
Ok.

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
Broad Stair
Exits: east, (west).

o= CW Mana:Burning>east
First Hall of Moria
Exits: east, west.

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
First Hall of Moria
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
Exits: north, east, west.

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
First Hall of Moria
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), west.

oO CW Mana:Burning>op exit e
It's already open!

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).

oO CW Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

oO CW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Great Gates
A butterfly, *a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are here.

You stop scouting.

oO CW Mana:Burning>ye lol?
Ok.

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>k DEAD
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You try to pound *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Aldon the Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding an engraved broadsword, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf*, wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning>k DEAD
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf*:Wounded>lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
Ok.
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves D O W N.
A mountain mule leaves D O W N.

*(~ CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*(~ CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W.
A mountain mule has arrived from B E L O W.
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
k DEAD
bash DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding an engraved broadsword, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any dead here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
You don't see any dead here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
k DEAD
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A fat rabbit leaves E A S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ye haha
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>i
You are carrying:
a bejewelled oak staff
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) strongly crushes your left hand and tickles it.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right arm extremely hard.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
You don't see any dead here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
You don't see any dead here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
You don't see any dead here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
bash DEAD
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You don't see any dead here.
A fat rabbit leaves E A S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells from the north 'Snore.' in Westron.

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) strongly crushes your right arm and tickles it.
A fat rabbit has arrived from the W E S T.

### YOU BASHED *a Dwarf* (DEAD) ###

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>exam DEAD
You see nothing special about him.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has some big nasty scratches.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the left leg,
       A dirty grievous wound at the body,
       A clean light wound at the left foot.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is using: 
<wielded>            the fine silvery morningstar
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a russet cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a plain leather belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (satisfactory)

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>cha m agg
Ok.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells loudly from the north 'That sucks :(' in Westron.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H riding a mountain mule.
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
<<< *a Dwarf* (DEAD) HAS RECOVERED! >>>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves S O U T H.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves W E S T riding a mountain mule.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
A sparrow is flapping around on the ground.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>% Target set to: *dwarf*
tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*< CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The Trail out of the Valley
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
On a Path beside a Spring
Exits: north, *south*, *west*.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
The Trail out of the Valley
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*( CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Path by a Standing Stone
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.
Rain begins to drop softly upon the hills.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
up
Threshold of Moria
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: east, up.


###
### Snip! Grabbed warg.
###


oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a bejewelled oak staff
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>give staff hej
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a white chain mail coif (flawless)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>give coif hej
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>i
You are carrying:
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
an engraved broadsword (flawless)

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
450/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 23/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>put shining pack
You put a shining pair of chain mail leggings in a leather backpack.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>sc
451/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 26/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>stat
OB: 155%, DB: -23%, PB: 42%, Armour: 59%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 788,718 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 515. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- Orkish draught

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sc
455/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 35/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>whois aldon
Aldon Silverbeard, Son of King Thorin II is a Dwarf.

oO CW HP:Fine>463/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 54/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>st
You stop resting, and stand up.


###
### Some rest and I track the dwarf down to Fangorn.
###


oO CW HP:Fine>east
The Great Gates
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
Rain begins to drop softly upon the hills.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

*(' CW HP:Fine>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

*(' CRW HP:Fine>down
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.


*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
Prairie near the Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.


You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
Oops! You cannot go there riding!

*f CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

A Cool Forest

You stop scouting.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
A chill penetrates your body and gives you an eerie feeling about continuing into the forest.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
A Cool Forest
A tall birch is here, watching over the landscape.
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>scout s
Scouting in that direction is impossible.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
A Forest Approaching the River Limlight
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>west
A Riverside Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the W E S T.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Ford on River Limlight
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A mountain mule has arrived from the N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>% Target set to: *dwarf*
exam *dwarf*
You see nothing special about him.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has a few scratches.
*Aldon the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
<worn as shield>     an ancient dwarven shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a large visored helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a fine grey cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a shining pair of vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>sm
You smile viciously.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand hard and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Ford on River Limlight
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *east*, south, *west*.

*% CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
A Riverside Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>ri
It's too difficult to ride here.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ri
It's too difficult to ride here.

*f CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>north
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Prairie near a Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

*. CW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ye 2vs1
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ye in sun
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ye you guys
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ye are
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Slow>ye hilarious
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain mule has arrived from the S O U T H.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
>>> ATTENTION: *Aldon the Dwarf* BASHES you! <<<

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* roars loudly.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>say wops was afk :P

*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>swo
cha m wim

Your head stops stinging.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>sm
emote snores: wops was afk :P
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>wi sweapon
You stop using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
You skillfully wield an engraved broadsword, looking very evil-minded.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You smile viciously.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Burnt Landscape
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wild dog bares his yellow fangs at you.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the E A S T.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Prairie near a Forest
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the W E S T.

*. CRW HP:Fine Move:Tired>north
Golden Prairie
A black and white skunk is scuttling about here, searching for food.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


###
### Snip! Ran to boulder, hoping they'd try in there. But no luck.
### Regenned some moves and went to check if they left Fangorn already.
### So back to the Ford!
###



*. CRW>east
Prairie near a Forest
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, *west*.

*. CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading north done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a mountain mule leading south done less than 4 hours ago


You stop searching.


###
### Seems so! Some tracking... and... at Moria east gate:
###


*(~ CRW>west
Threshold of Moria
Exits: *east*, *up*.

*(~ CRW>tr mule
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a mountain mule leading up, done less than 2 hours ago.

*(~ CRW>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), *down*.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*(~ CRW>down
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) says 'i'm goyng to rent' in Westron.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: *east*, *up*.

*(~ CRW>% Target set to: *elf*
cha m agg
Ok.

*(~ CRW>k *elf*
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW>up
k *elf*
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here trying to close the greatgate, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), *down*.

*(~ CRW>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
The greatgate stops moving.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
With effort, *a Half-Elf* tries to push the great gates shut.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: *east*, *up*.

*(~ CRW>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), *down*.

*(~ CRW>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.
The greatgate stops moving.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
You lightly pound *a Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* says 'Y will prutect yoo, Myeldur (ma).!' in Westron.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CRW>k *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to pound him.

*(~ CRW *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) strongly crushes your left leg and tickles it.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Oops! You cannot go there riding!
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a pack horse.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>k *elf*
You're already fighting!

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>west
k *elf*
Threshold of Moria
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
You pound *a Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard.
*a Half-Elf* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *a Half-Elf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>
A butterfly has arrived from the N O R T H.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>north
A Rocky Path
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>south
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>k *elf*
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard and tickles it.
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Path by a Standing Stone
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>west
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>west
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here trying to close the greatgate, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

*(~ CW HP:Fine>west
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
445/493 hits, 63/63 mana, and 87/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
The greatgates stops moving.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
First Hall of Moria
A large arrow lies on the ground.
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
Exits: (east), west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

oO CW HP:Fine>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

h
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scalp corpse
You start taking the scalp from the corpse.

drop scalp
sc
You tear Mieldor's scalp off the dead corpse.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You drop the scalp.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>466/493 hits, 42/63 mana, and 94/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>east
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Great Gates

You stop scouting.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>ye wimpz :>
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
470/493 hits, 44/63 mana, and 96/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells loudly from the east 'Iep' in Westron.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells loudly from the east 'Shrug' in Westron.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells loudly from the east 'Die to us so we cyn just leave?' in Westron.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>i
You are carrying:
an engraved broadsword (flawless)


oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>who leg
Legends
-------
      Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper 

1 player on.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
486/493 hits, 52/63 mana, and 123/159 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>who hero
Heroes
------

0 players on.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>who
Players
-------
      Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper 

1 player on.

###
### So much for backup :)
###

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>sc
493/493 hits, 56/63 mana, and 136/159 moves.

oO CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Great Gates

You stop scouting.

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
Exits: (west), down.
Rain begins to drop softly upon the hills.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

*(' CW Mana:Burning>ri
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>down
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>east
A Rocky Path
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *a Dwarf* (DEAD).
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* shrugs indifferently.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>west
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
Exits: (west), down.

*(' CRW Mana:Burning>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

*(' CW Mana:Burning>west
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).
A hungry warg has arrived from the E A S T.

oO CW Mana:Burning>lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

oO CW Mana:Burning>ham
wi ornate
You don't have an ornate.

oO CW Mana:Burning>cha m agg
Ok.

oO CW Mana:Burning>
You see *Aldon the Dwarf* scouting from the east!

oO CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 150%, DB: 26%, PB: 42%, Armour: 63%. Wimpy: 300. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 788,718 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 515. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

oO CW Mana:Burning>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Great Gates
*a Dwarf*, a mountain mule, *a Half-Elf*, a pack horse, *a Dwarf*, and a mountain mule are here.

You stop scouting.

oO CW Mana:Burning>ye :(
Ok.

oO CW Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* yells loudly from the east ':P' in Westron.

oO CW Mana:Burning>
You see *a Dwarf* (DEAD) scouting from the east!
You feel bolder.

oO CW Mana:Burning>cha m agg
Ok.

oO CW Mana:Burning>north
Chamber of the Eastern Guard
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the S O U T H.

o[ CW Mana:Burning>fl
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), (west).

oO CW Mana:Burning>east
k DEAD
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
Rain begins to drop softly upon the hills.

*(' CW Mana:Burning>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s head extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*(' CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*(' CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(' CW Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

*(' CW Mana:Burning>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

*(' CW Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right foot extremely hard.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hall of the Eastern Gate
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* leaves E A S T.
A pack horse leaves E A S T.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the E A S T.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>op exit e
It's already open!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
Exits: (west), down.
Rain begins to drop softly upon the hills.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from B E L O W.
A pack horse has arrived from B E L O W.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>west
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s head extremely hard.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
The rain has stopped.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
A Rocky Path
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
k DEAD
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Healthy>
A pack horse stops following *a Half-Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Aldon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.
A mountain mule leaves W E S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
west
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (west), down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.

south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Hall of the Eastern Gate
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, (east), [west].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
Chamber of the Eastern Guard
A dark orkish archer is aiming a vicious bow at you.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.

o[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
Hall of the Eastern Gate
Exits: north, (east), [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (west), down.
You begin to see some clouds.
A hungry warg has arrived from the W E S T.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your body extremely hard and tickles it.
*Aldon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
The greatgate closes quietly.
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s left foot extremely hard.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ri
*Aldon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
As *a Dwarf* (DEAD) pushes at the great gates, slowly they start swinging open.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here trying to open the greatgate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [west], down.
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>ri
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
ri
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here trying to open the greatgate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>down
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves D O W N riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* leaves D O W N.
A pack horse leaves D O W N.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves D O W N.
A mountain mule leaves D O W N.
A hungry warg stops following you.
You pick up a hungry warg's reins, and start riding it.
The greatgate stops moving.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Threshold of Moria
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves U P riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* leaves U P.
A pack horse leaves U P.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves U P.
A mountain mule leaves U P.
Some very close noise can be heard from above.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>east
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.
A pack horse has arrived from A B O V E.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
A mountain mule has arrived from A B O V E.
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
k DEAD
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E.
A pack horse has arrived from A B O V E.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
A mountain mule has arrived from A B O V E.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>up
A pack horse stops following *a Half-Elf*.
*a Half-Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>flee
You will attempt to flee!

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Rocky Path
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>north
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the W E S T riding a pack horse.
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>south
A Rocky Path
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west
k DEAD
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>up
k DEAD
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here trying to open the greatgate.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
The greatgate stops moving.

*(~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>bash DEAD
down
k DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your body extremely hard.

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves D O W N.
Your victim has disappeared!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Threshold of Moria
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>bash DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves U P riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* leaves U P riding a pack horse.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Wounded>up
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a pack horse.

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.
Your victim has disappeared!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>down
Threshold of Moria
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
Exits: east, up.
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves E A S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* leaves E A S T riding a pack horse.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>east
k DEAD
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the E A S T riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the E A S T.
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
west
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
Threshold of Moria
Exits: east, up.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
A mountain mule has arrived from A B O V E.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>up
k DEAD
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand hard and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is resting here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*a Half-Elf* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* picks up a pack horse's reins, and starts riding him.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>down
k DEAD
Threshold of Moria
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves U P.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Rocky Path
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A butterfly leaves W E S T.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west
Threshold of Moria
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is here, riding a mountain mule.
A mountain mule is standing here, ridden by *Aldon the Dwarf*.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* leaves E A S T riding a mountain mule.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>k DEAD
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the E A S T riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves U P.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Aldon the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
k DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Great Gates
A large torch lies here among the dust.
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is here, riding a pack horse.
A pack horse is standing here, ridden by *a Half-Elf*.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: [west], down.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from B E L O W riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from B E L O W.
A mountain mule has arrived from B E L O W.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
You are too afraid.
*Aldon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>down
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
Threshold of Moria
A colourful butterfly is fluttering around here.
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>cha wim 100
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a mountain mule.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from A B O V E riding a pack horse.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from A B O V E.
A mountain mule has arrived from A B O V E.
Wimpy set to: 100

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
<<< *a Half-Elf* STARTS CASTING! <<<
*Aldon the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You pound *Aldon the Dwarf*'s head hard and tickle it.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *Aldon the Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
A Rocky Path
A hungry warg is standing here, ridden by you.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the W E S T.
A mountain mule has arrived from the W E S T.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>east
A Path by a Standing Stone
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
k DEAD
A Rocky Path
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
You're already fighting!

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves N O R T H.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has arrived from the N O R T H.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>north
k DEAD
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
A Rocky Path
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
They aren't here.

*(~ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Rocky Scramble
A large marmot is here, scurrying in between the rocks.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>south
south
On a Rocky Mountainside
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
You try to pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD), but he parries successfully.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>bash DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>east
A Rocky Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
They aren't here.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>west
On a Rocky Mountainside
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>bash DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.

east
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves N O R T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Tired>k DEAD
A Rocky Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>west
k DEAD
On a Rocky Mountainside
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>bash DEAD

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>
You don't see any dead here.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>east
k DEAD
A Rocky Field
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>south
k DEAD
Rocky Field beside a Trail
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>They aren't here.

*< CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning Move:Slow>south
Stumbling up the rocky slope to the ridge taxes your strength.
On a Faltering Ridge
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.


###
### Darn, lost him.. well, he's been mountless. He can't get far
### into Fangorn. Snip, again! And I'm at the Ford north of Fangorn.
###


Prairie near a Forest
The corpse of a wild dog is lying here.
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tr
You stop tracking your victim.

###
### Just like I thought. Need a few moves in there to find him though!
###

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Weak>sc
347/493 hits, 14/63 mana, and 11/159 moves.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
392/493 hits, 19/63 mana, and 64/159 moves.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>h
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

r
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You sit down and rest your tired bones.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A bouncing rabbit leaves E A S T.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
An opossum leaves N O R T H.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

). CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

). CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>g boots backpack
rem boots
wear 2.boots
put boots backpack
You get a black pair of padded boots from a leather backpack.

). CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You stop using a fine pair of metal boots.

). CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You wear a black pair of padded boots on your feet.

). CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You put a fine pair of metal boots in a leather backpack.

). CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
A soft hum emanates from the forest, almost as if warning you of something.
Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
A Riverside Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
ham
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha m agg
wi ornate
You don't have an ornate.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
A Ford on River Limlight
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the N O R T H.

cl
sw
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)% CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>climb
You won't climb anymore.

)% W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You won't try to swim anymore.

)% HP:Fine Mana:Cold>fl
You stop tracking your victim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Forest South of a Ford
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tr DEAD
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>% Target set to: *dwarf*
tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>lab DEAD
% Target set to: DEAD
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
A Column of Poplar
A large extending poplar tree with dark branches grows here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>south
Stand of Healthy Trees
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

ham
You see some tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 2 hours ago.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cha m agg
wi ornate
You don't have an ornate.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Ok.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east
An Unnatural Blight
A tall and haughty elm stands here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD), wielding the fine silvery morningstar, is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right arm hard.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>bash DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves S O U T H.
Your victim has disappeared!

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s attempt to crush you.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves N O R T H.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>k DEAD
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves N O R T H.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) strongly crushes your left arm and tickles it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Bad>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right foot very hard and shatter it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your right hand and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) swiftly dodges your attempt to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s head hard and shatter it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You try to pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD), but he parries successfully.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (DEAD) who loses his balance.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>cha m agg
Ok.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 27%, PB: 42%, Armour: 59%. Wimpy: 200. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 788,718 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 515. Alert: normal.
Timers:
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You dodge a bash from *a Dwarf* (DEAD) who loses his balance.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You try to pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD), but he parries successfully.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>say go agg
emote snores: go agg
Ok.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>sm
You smile viciously.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right leg hard and shatter it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>bash DEAD

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
>>> ATTENTION: *a Dwarf* (DEAD) BASHES you! <<<

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your body extremely hard and tickles it.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves E A S T.

)f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

Your head stops stinging.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) leaves W E S T.
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is dragged back by some roots.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k DEAD
You approach *a Dwarf* (DEAD), trying to pound him.

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>k DEAD
You're already fighting!

!f HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>k DEAD

*a Dwarf* (DEAD) crushes your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Awful>
You're already fighting!
You pound *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Dwarf* (DEAD):Dying>kic
g star corpse
You kick *a Dwarf* (DEAD) to death.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf* (DEAD)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Dwarf* (DEAD) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>You get the fine silvery morningstar from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a butcher knife (satisfactory)
a water skin
a sable pouch
a plain leather belt
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a russet cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a sturdy pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of greaves (flawless)
a blood-encrusted helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a ruby ring

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g ring corpse
You get a ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g ruby corpse
You get a red ruby from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g ruby corpse
You get a ruby ring from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g shield corpse
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g pack corpse
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>g sable corpse
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
Stand of Healthy Trees
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
The corpse of a small termite is lying here.
A tall and haughty elm stands here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A haughty elm hits your right foot extremely hard.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a haughty elm:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a haughty elm:Healthy>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pound a haughty elm's trunk extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold a haughty elm:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
An Unnatural Blight
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A tall and haughty elm stands here.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Some roots lie here waiting to ensnare weary travellers.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
A Besieged Forest
The embodied shape of a linden tree stands shiftlessly here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>north
An Eerie Glade
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>west
north
Forest South of a Ford
*a Half-Elf*, wielding a ceremonial dagger, is standing here.
*Aldon the Dwarf*, wielding a mighty dwarven axe, is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
A Ford on River Limlight
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ri
What do you want to ride?

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>south
A Ford on River Limlight
The corpse of a hungry warg is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)% HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>g all corpse
You get a white chain mail coif from the corpse of a hungry warg.
You get a bejewelled oak staff from the corpse of a hungry warg.
You get a canoe from the corpse of a hungry warg.
You get a saddlecloth from the corpse of a hungry warg.

)% HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain mule has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.
Forest North of a Ford
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
*Aldon the Dwarf* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain mule has arrived from the S O U T H.
A pack horse has arrived from the S O U T H.

!f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
A Riverside Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)f HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north
Outskirts of the Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

###
### Didn't get the one I really wanted but atleast the other two.
###


2007/06/26 07:58, Drogtash: 
Dwarf was Mjolfor btw

2007/06/26 08:30, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
You better keep that ring for me! :P

2007/06/26 10:35, Evan:  Rated: Average 
Pretty lucky you didnt get caught by roots, once trees got agg, when you fleed back.

2007/06/26 11:01, Belor:   
Not that it would have mattered much if he got trapped or not. (I'll leave it to those who doesn't know why to figure it out on their own.)

2007/06/26 11:05, Breaux: 
quite unsurprising, but still enjoyed reading it. good hunting.

2007/06/26 11:10, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
A little puff and those roots woulda been useless :)

2007/06/26 12:36, Ingenue:Rated: Superb 
5 stars from me, good job good fight, pukes played like newbie.

2007/06/26 12:39, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
Uh you realize who these players were? It's not their fault if they play the way they do.

2007/06/26 12:51, Downie:   
Omg It seems that they just sat there and took ur beating and well u did well but atleast they could of done something to make it some what diffcult for u!

2007/06/26 13:08, Karotten:Rated: Poor 
Clappers on the kills of people who uses speech synthesis to play this game!

2007/06/26 13:20, Razoor:Rated: Average 
The guy is blind, go figure why he just stood there and took a beating...no clue what Aldon was doing though.

2007/06/26 13:23, Scad:edited 1x   
I will spoil Belor's riddle and explain why it wouldn't matter!11

The two trees in that room aren't real mobs and thus don't activate defense, and Drogtash hadn't passed any trees on his way in so defense was not active, thus no trees would come unless one happened to walk in on its own, which is not too likely in the span of time that killing roots would take.

Edit: Razoor, Aldon is blind also :)

2007/06/26 13:36, Caesar:Rated: Average 
Drogtash is a big meanie doo doo head.

2007/06/26 13:59, Eiluvial: 
If Aldon is who he appears to be from this log...he did about as much as I expected, perhaps going slightly above and beyond his regular efforts.

2007/06/26 14:17, Carzah: 
To be 100% honest when i read this. I Disagree with Fankil 100% look at the targetting etc etc, they did horrible. Miltar recited well that's it. I could've targetted Miltar more after bashing bogger maybe cept for that i'm not sure. one of the orcs only had a warsword? and metals? blabla.

2007/06/26 14:19, Carzah: 
Gj carzah commenting the wrong log!

2007/06/26 14:57, Tach:Rated: Average 
must be really fun for blind people to: play mud
since: they are doing it?

2007/06/26 15:07, Belor:   
It's kind of the only computer games they can play.

2007/06/26 15:09, Scad:edited 1x   
Can you think of a better sort of computer game which a blind person can play Tach? Graphical games are right out...

edit: Belor beat me to it.

2007/06/26 15:10, Macabre:   
It looked like Mieldor was not on protect at the early stages, or so it seems. Secondly if the group, or even just Aldon joined Mjolfor at roots, things might have ended differently.

2007/06/26 15:12, Karotten:Rated: Poor 
Can be pretty sweet, imagine typing 'map global' with speech...

2007/06/26 15:15, Macabre:   
Scratch that....I see what Belor is talking about now.

2007/06/26 15:18, Tach:Rated: Average 
nonsense! i bet leading game devolopers are designing tons of games for blind people! hmm okay maybe not but... mume cant be much fun when youre blind? I mean i have perfect eyesight and i dont think its much fun :<

me and baruch killed some dude in ohurk like a week ago, we fled him in rock and he didnt open rock/hill or dismount from fine-dead, afterwards baruch said he thought he was one of the blind kids, made me feel like an asshole picking on the 'disabled'. how well can that speech interface work really?

2007/06/26 15:37, Caesar:Rated: Average 
Come on Tach, think about it. You don't think MUME is fun because you have a lot of other games to choose from. How many action/adventure/rp games do blind people have to choose from? If MUME was your only choice, I think you would still like it.

And you shouldn't feel bad about killing them. It's part of the game, and they accept it as part of playing just like you do.

2007/06/26 15:53, Scad: 
Theres also another reason besides the one I gave above why roots wouldn't matter, which I didn't catch on first read through :) But I'll leave it for someone else to spoil.

2007/06/26 16:00, Fankil: 
It's when the train go 'tuu, tuu' that the cattle leave the rail. Now, wasn't that an awesome comparison?

2007/06/26 16:32, Ninjzor:edited 1x   
Tach is a nab. That's why he doesn't like it!

Edit:
Ninjzor doesn't like it either. But he likes to annoy people so he's an asshole!

2007/06/26 23:04, Evan:  edited 1x  Rated: Average 
I might wanna correct you here Scad, from roots he goes west, get hit by tree, flees back to roots. Shouldnt that activate the tree hitting him ?

Though my flaw was miss notiching part of his eq, so point to Belor :)

2007/06/27 03:15, Mjolfor:Rated: Average 
Nice comments :P

this is just a shitchar, logged to do balrog, got silvery star, didn't really care much about dying. I am not sure however what aldon was doing running out in the first place, i guess he figured there were more around with drogtash. I kind of figured on getting help from the tree however, and maybe getting lucky with roots, obviously surprised me when tree did nothing.

Btw Telessar, don't patronize me please, i can recall a few times when Artano has run like a wuss on awful from me

2007/06/27 17:30, Elestir:  edited 1x   
Obviously, among the blind, one eyed is a king. :-)
And they were outlinked as well of course.

2007/06/27 18:39, Artano:  Rated: Poor 
I don't remember such a time, and if it was, it was because you were five on one or something :)

2007/06/27 18:45, Artano:  Rated: Poor 
And also Mjolfor, I wasn't 'patronizing' you, I was merely pointing out facts. Go flame Razoor and the others too who seem to be 'patronizing' you.

PATRONIZE!

2007/06/28 03:59, Fingolan: 
stop pretending like you know what patronize means plz

2007/06/28 14:21, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
stop pretending like you have a clue in anything?

2007/06/28 20:13, Fingolan: 
the 'im cool enough to talk down to you because i have a level 60 char' allure is long gone :/

2007/07/01 15:23, Zita:   
oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>who leg
Legends
-------
Drogtàsh, the Grim Reaper

1 player on.


Feeling the sadness of it all? Go you


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Hanne, Joacim, Kaool, Kunduk, Milzok, Pirx 
 Good Fieldy, Letholes, Riabo, Ulixes 
 Average Aglunk, Caesar, Evan, Mjolfor, Razoor, Tach 
 Poor Karotten, Snarp, Telessar 
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back