Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
  
(29 ratings and 8908 hits. Posted 2007/06/26)
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
Habba tells you 'nej'

*. W>
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*. W>open greengate
Ok.

*. W>east

*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W>The greengate seems to be closed.
*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your left foot very hard and tickles it.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Healthy>open greengate
Ok.
*Hedda the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
A huge, black wolf fails to hit you.
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Fine>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Fine>open greengate
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine>east
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
The greengate seems to be closed.

*. W HP:Fine>open greengate
*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
It's already open!
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
It's already open!
*Hedda the Dwarf* closes the greengate.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
Ok.
A huge, black wolf approaches *Hedda the Dwarf*, trying to hit her.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
*Hedda the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
Ok.
Habba tells you 'ska springa'
*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your left leg extremely hard and tickles it.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>ag
*Hedda the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
cha mood ag
Ok.
*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Fine>## Target: hedda ##
east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, fighting *Hedda the Dwarf*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a huge, black wolf.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Fine>open greengate
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine>hit hedda
*. W HP:Fine>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
*Hedda the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*. W HP:Fine>open greengate

*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*. W HP:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
Habba tells you 'är eogha'

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* intercepts a huge, black wolf's blow.
A huge, black wolf approaches *Hedda the Dwarf*, trying to hit her.
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Fine>open greengate
You don't see any greengate here.

*+ W HP:Fine>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, fighting *Hedda the Dwarf*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a huge, black wolf.
Exits: [east], *west*.
*Hedda the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*. W HP:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves west riding a mountain mule.

*. W HP:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*. W HP:Fine>
A huge, black wolf quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*. W HP:Fine a huge, black wolf:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*. W HP:Fine a huge, black wolf:Fine>hit hedda
*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
f
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
open greengate
Ok.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
It's already open!
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Fine>*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
You don't see any greengate here.

*+ W HP:Fine>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, fighting *Belor the Half-Elf*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting a huge, black wolf.
Exits: [east], *west*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* slashes a huge, black wolf's left hindleg extremely hard and shatters it.

*. W HP:Fine>hit hedda
They aren't here.

*. W HP:Fine>hit hedda
They aren't here.

*. W HP:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.

*. W HP:Fine>hit hedda
You approach *Hedda the Dwarf*, trying to slash her.
*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your right foot very hard and tickles it.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>hit hedda
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
Ok.
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>open greengate

*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* closes the greengate.

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Fine>
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.

*+ W HP:Fine>east

*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>bash hedda
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Hedda the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>f

*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your right foot extremely hard.

*+ W HP:Fine *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Belor the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
Your head stops stinging.
*Belor the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Belor the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>wimpy 150
cha wimpy 150
Wimpy set to: 150

*+ W HP:Hurt>south

*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Hurt>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Hurt>open greengate
That's impossible, I'm afraid.

*. W HP:Hurt>west
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: *north*, *east*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

*+ W HP:Hurt>%%  Door1 --> exit
north
Main Street
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>open exit w
You don't see any exit there.

*+ W HP:Hurt>west
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: *east*.

o[ W HP:Hurt>east
south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>*Hedda the Dwarf* dismounts from a mountain mule, and stops riding him.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*+ W HP:Hurt>north
*Hedda the Dwarf* strongly crushes your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit hedda
You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>get draught all
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

*+ W HP:Hurt>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
Main Street
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: *north*, *east*.
*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
hit hedda
Main Street
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: *north*, *east*.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves north.

*+ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ W HP:Hurt>east

*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.

*+ W HP:Hurt>Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
They aren't here.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*. W HP:Hurt>
*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*. W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>hit hedda
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* slashes your left foot hard.

*. W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Hurt>
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

*. W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Healthy>west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Healthy>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Healthy>
You start reciting a blue scroll.

f
*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Healthy>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: *east*.

o[ W HP:Wounded>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ W HP:Wounded>You start reciting a blue scroll.

*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

%%  Door1 --> exit
*Hedda the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

f
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>south

*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
north
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
Exits: *south*.

o[ W HP:Wounded>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You get a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ W HP:Wounded>You start reciting a blue scroll.

south
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Hedda the Dwarf* tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belor the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Belor the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
That really HURT!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Wounded>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Habba tells you 'nu e jag halvnära. runt lb'
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>south
south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>f
south
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>south
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

south
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ W HP:Wounded>Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Wounded>west
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
west
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves south.

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: *east*.

o[ W HP:Wounded>You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

o[ W HP:Wounded>You start reciting a blue scroll.

east
Your black sword forces you to hit a bandit.

## Target: hedda ##
You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o[ W HP:Hurt>You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Hurt>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Hurt>west
hit hedda
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>north
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.
*Hedda the Dwarf* leaves south.

*+ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You slash a mountain mule's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*+ W HP:Hurt a mountain mule:Hurt>f
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*+ W HP:Hurt>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*. W HP:Hurt>west
hit hedda
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
*Hedda the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*+ W HP:Hurt>hit hedda
Habba tells you 'i foresten s lb'
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>hit hedda
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>f

*Hedda the Dwarf* crushes your right leg hard and tickles it.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>You will attempt to flee!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
Exits: *south*.

o[ W HP:Hurt>south
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*+ W HP:Hurt>south
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>north
hit hedda
Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>*Hedda the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Hedda the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Awful>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Hurt>west
north
hit hedda
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Hurt>Main Street
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Hedda the Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Hurt>*Belor the Half-Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Belor the Half-Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Belor the Half-Elf* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins to recite a blue scroll.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Awful>
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Dwarf*'s death cry as she collapses.
*a Dwarf* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.

*+ W HP:Hurt>## Target: *elf* ##
hit *elf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Hurt *Belor the Half-Elf*:Healthy>bash *elf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Belor the Half-Elf* makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.

wimpy
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*+ W HP:Wounded>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
hit *elf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *south*.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>south
hit *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>south
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
Main Street
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>east
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Wounded>*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves west.
They aren't here.

*. W HP:Wounded>west
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>north
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* slashes your left foot hard.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves north.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>west
hit *elf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *east*.

![ W HP:Wounded>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>east
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>east
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kuzzim narrates 'zok'
*Belor the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
east
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.
*Belor the Half-Elf* barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>get zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit *elf*
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
Your black sword forces you to hit *Belor the Half-Elf*.
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>hit *elf*

*Belor the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>west
hit *elf*
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: *east*.

o[ W HP:Wounded>east
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Hurt>north
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Hurt>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Hurt>
Orhen narrates 'i keep gate closed'
You slash a mountain mule's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.

*+ W HP:Wounded a mountain mule:Awful>east

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>east
north
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], *west*.

*. W HP:Wounded>The greengate seems to be closed.

*. W HP:Wounded>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. W HP:Wounded>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. W HP:Wounded>north
north
Main Street
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: *north*, *east*.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit *elf*
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, *south*, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.

You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sagging Shack
*Belor the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: *south*.

![ W HP:Wounded>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf*, trying to slash him.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>bash *elf*
south
hit *elf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Your black sword emits a curious sound.

wimpy
Your bash at *Belor the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>stat
OB: 153%, DB: 26%, PB: 51%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 654,054 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,146. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (24 min)
- Orkish draught

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf*:Fine>label m
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>## Target: m ##
examine m
You see nothing special about him.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has some small bruises.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is using: 
            an engraved broadsword (flawless)
     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
       a mithril circlet
       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
    a russet cloak (flawless)
       a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
       a shining pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
   a pale blue stone
   a necklace
      a keyring with a few keys and a set of lock picks
      a silver bracer
     a jewelled ring
     a diamond ring
       a leather backpack
ag
   an embellished longbow
       a gleaming belt
       a sable pouch
       a laced quiver
       a fragrant-smelling bag
       a water skin
       a stone

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a fine grey cloak (flawless)

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>cha mood ag
Ok.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>look
Sagging Shack
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, fighting YOU.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.

![ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>flee
south
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Wounded>east
hit m
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>north
hit m
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Wounded>south
south
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

*+ W HP:Wounded>east
hit m
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: =north=, east.

*+ W HP:Wounded>Your black sword forces you to hit *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).

*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: [east], west.

*. W HP:Wounded>west
hit m
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left foot very hard.

*. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

*+ W HP:Wounded>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Wounded>hit m
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left foot extremely hard.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
flee
You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], west.

*. W HP:Wounded>hit m
They aren't here.

*. W HP:Wounded>hit m
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*. W HP:Wounded>west
hit m
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

*+ W HP:Wounded>They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded>east
hit m
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: [east], west.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>west
hit m
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>west
You're already fighting!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>west
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
hit m
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit m
You're already fighting!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>east
hit m
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You're already fighting!

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: [east], west.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Your black sword forces you to hit a huge, black wolf.
You approach a huge, black wolf, trying to slash it.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Wounded>west
hit m
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash a huge, black wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A huge, black wolf is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Dying>They aren't here.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Dying>flee
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
They aren't here.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>east
hit m
Village Entrance
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A huge, black wolf is lying here, mortally wounded.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: [east], west.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
They aren't here.

*. W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>west
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: =north=, east.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired>hit m
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

*+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!
Someone barely slashes your left arm and tickles it.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Tired Someone:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
You are in a field, following a trail.

o. W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o. W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west
hit m
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>They aren't here.
Someone leaves east riding Something.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>wi
west
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>You are inside.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>east
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>west
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>get flask pack
east
You get something from something.

o[ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>north
You are on a road.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Move:Slow>quaff flask
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>look
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>sc
106/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 59/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad>west
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o[ W HP:Bad>east
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>sc
108/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 62/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>sc
109/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 62/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>west
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad>east
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>t habba VAKTA greengat
Ok.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>wi

Habba tells you 'ok'

o+ W HP:Bad>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o+ W HP:Bad>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
The night has begun. You feel stronger in the dark!

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>t habba picka låst omm det går
north
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded>You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Habba tells you 'hidar utanför'

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>sc
119/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 67/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 94%, DB: 6%, PB: 90%, Armour: 85%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 653,918 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 1,146. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- blindness
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength (25 min)

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Habba tells you 'går ej'

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>sc
121/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 66/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Someone has arrived from the south riding Something.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Someone has arrived from the north riding Something.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Someone has arrived from the south riding Something.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
Someone has arrived from the north riding Something.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

)+ W HP:Wounded>
You feel bolder.

)+ W HP:Wounded>south
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.
Habba tells you 'ska jag closa? den kanske rockar.'

)+ W HP:Wounded>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded>hit m
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s body and tickle it.

!. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You feel weaker.

!. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

!. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) utters the word 'noselacri'
You have been blinded!
Someone strongly slashes your head.

o. W HP:Wounded Someone:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>hit m
They aren't here.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.
o+ W HP:Wounded>sc
123/453 hits, 43/43 mana, and 56/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Wounded>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded>cure
cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

south
cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Burning>cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

north
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>cure
cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

south
Someone lightly slashes your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Fine>cure
cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

f

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>east
You are in a field, following a trail.

o. W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>west
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>north
Someone quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Fine>cure

You strongly slash Someone's right foot and tickle it.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...


o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
Someone tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired Someone:Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired Someone:Hurt>
You strongly slash Someone's body.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>east
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>north
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>get draught pack
You get something from something.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot Move:Tired>quaff draught
north
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
Someone utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
Someone makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Someone barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>south
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot Someone:Hurt>You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
73/453 hits, 24/43 mana, and 54/157 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
76/453 hits, 26/43 mana, and 55/157 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
76/453 hits, 26/43 mana, and 55/157 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Windwalker narrates 'ok well if no kits needed.. ill see you all on the flip side.. '

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
Windwalker narrates 'and remember little ones .. just cuz it burns doesnt mean you can smoke it.. :P'
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Someone leaves south riding Something.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
85/453 hits, 30/43 mana, and 57/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
87/453 hits, 31/43 mana, and 58/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
87/453 hits, 31/43 mana, and 58/157 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.
Habba tells you '2 utanför'

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
88/453 hits, 31/43 mana, and 58/157 moves.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>sc
88/453 hits, 32/43 mana, and 58/157 moves.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>t habba foixa backpiu
Ok.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north
You are inside.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south
You are on a road.

o+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
You feel a cloak of blindness dissolve.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>north
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Habba narrates 'come greengate.'

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>azur
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>get azurescroll all
recite scroll

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s right hand.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>You get an azure scroll from a sable pouch.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
You start reciting an azure scroll.


!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.

![ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>east
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the west.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
Habba tells you 'försöker'

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>north
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>south
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>wimpy
north
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>hit m

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s head hard.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>south

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>east
south
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cure
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Burning>cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

north
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves east.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves east.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>south
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cure
cast n 'cure l'
You start to concentrate...

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>## Target: *elf* ##

Your black sword emits a curious sound.
Your black sword forces you to hit a horse of the Rohirrim.
You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
A horse of the Rohirrim says ' trwfsVyVkrklartisiktwIkw hkv!kIrMillkrk rvbHrrykn!'

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

). W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>west
sc
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>north
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves east.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves east.
27/453 hits, 13/43 mana, and 50/157 moves.

)+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>wi
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>cha mood wimpy
Ok.

)+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>south
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Tired>get azurescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find an azurescroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Awful Mana:Warm>You start reciting an azure scroll.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves east.

You recite an azure scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>
Your black sword forces you to hit a horse of the Rohirrim.
You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's right hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'Ntmpmz dkng,kyri mrwp!'

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>f
You will attempt to flee!

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm Move:Tired>## Target: *elf* ##
get blackscroll all
recite scroll
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

)+ W HP:Bad Mana:Warm>You start reciting a black scroll.

wimpy
## Target: *elf* ##
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.

south
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Strengthtid nollställd.
You feel stronger.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *elf*
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>north
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>hit *elf*
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) slashes your right foot hard.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>north
hit *elf*
You're already fighting!
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left arm hard.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>flee
You're already fighting!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
hit *elf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
They aren't here.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =north=, east.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) leaves east.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left arm hard.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>flee
A horse of the Rohirrim bleeds from open wounds.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s right foot hard.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>look
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

Habba tells you 'vinner du'

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
hit *elf*
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left foot.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
hit *elf*
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins to recite a blue scroll.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) heals himself.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You're already fighting!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>west
hit *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>west
You're already fighting!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>hit *elf*

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) strongly slashes your left foot.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You're already fighting!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s head hard.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>look
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>bash *elf*
west
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *elf*
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You approach *Belor the Half-Elf* (m), trying to slash him.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>bash *elf*
Your bash at *Belor the Half-Elf* (m) sends him sprawling.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s body hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>## Target: m ##
ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>look
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting YOU (glowing).

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s body.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>## Target: m ##
ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* slowly fades into existence.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* seems very confused.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>bash m
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) seems to have recovered his senses.
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s body hard.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
Exits: [east], west.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>## Target: morgase ##
west
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YRU!ZRhiv!oYNurnillSdmrrbHvorr yhrrrtuNh.'
A horse of the Rohirrim hits your left foot and tickles it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>north
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Bad>get blackscroll all
recite scroll
You get a black scroll from a sable pouch.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Bad>You start reciting a black scroll.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

f
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves south.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) slashes your head very hard.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: north, =south=, west.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>south
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>## Target: kmorgase ##

You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s right foot hard.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>## Target: morgase ##
hit morgase
You approach *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash her.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get blackscroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You start reciting a black scroll.

wimpy
Orhen narrates 'anyone spare a jewel?'

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You recite a black scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Strengthtid nollställd.
The duration of the strength spell has been improved.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
You swiftly dodge *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s attempt to slash you.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s right arm hard.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>You start reciting a blue scroll.


!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
hit morgase
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>They aren't here.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left hand.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>south

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>south
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: north, =south=, west.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit morgase
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>They aren't here.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YOW! Svsw!NYirrmrllkdhr bkvZsWfyumrrtVwe.'
A horse of the Rohirrim fails to hit you.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>west
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Wounded>
You slash a horse of the Rohirrim's body extremely hard and shatter it.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>You start reciting a blue scroll.

north
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>You can't find a bluescroll in any container.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>You start reciting a blue scroll.

north
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) strongly slashes your left foot and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You start reciting a blue scroll.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Your black sword forces you to hit *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).

*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.


!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>## Target: morgase ##
east
hit morgase
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your right leg and tickles it.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>They aren't here.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s right foot.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Wounded>f
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>south
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your left leg and tickles it.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>fd
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>f
f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>south
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here reading a scroll, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: north, =south=, west.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) heals himself.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>south
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.
A horse of the Rohirrim bleeds from open wounds.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
Your black sword forces you to hit a horse of the Rohirrim.

*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here searching for something, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
You slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s body hard and tickle it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>You start reciting a blue scroll.


!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>f
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>north
north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>north
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You start reciting a blue scroll.

You recite a blue scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>wimpy
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your head and tickles it.
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YVV!kKwrn!oYrv zillidka befrkroymuk tZwk.'
You swiftly dodge a horse of the Rohirrim's attempt to hit you.
You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s left leg and tickle it.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>get zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>f
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Wounded>hit morgase
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Wounded>hit morgase
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
You're already fighting!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Wounded>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a mountain mule:Wounded>east

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
hit morgase
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) barely slashes your left leg and tickles it.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>south
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Fine>f
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit morgase
They aren't here.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit morgase
You lightly slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s left hand and tickle it.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the south.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>south
hit morgase
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the east.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You approach *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash her.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) slashes your head and tickles it.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!
You slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot very hard.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is standing here (glowing).
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: =north=, east.
A horse of the Rohirrim stops following *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) picks up a horse of the Rohirrim's reins, and starts riding him.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>hit morgase
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
hit morgase
Main Street
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves north.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
hit morgase
Sagging Shack
Exits: south.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
hit morgase
Sagging Shack
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: east.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
They aren't here.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
hit morgase
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here searching for something.
Exits: [east], west.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>You're already fighting!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>%%  Door1 --> exit
east
open exit
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Ok.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>east
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand and tickles it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
open exit
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
The greengate is opened from the other side.
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YSh!rM rh! Ykkrwrll dkurbasvkkhyrrretknr.'
You swiftly dodge a horse of the Rohirrim's attempt to hit you.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
You don't see any exit here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>f
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
open exit
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>east
f
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>open exit
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>east
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>open exit
You don't see any exit here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>f
east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>open exit
Ok.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* closes the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You will attempt to flee!
The greengate is opened from the other side.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>east
open exit
Habba has arrived from the east.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>east
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>open exit
open exit
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Habba.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting Habba (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Habba is here, fighting *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).
Exits: [east], west.

east
!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>open exit
east
You don't see any exit here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>You don't see any exit here.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>%%  Door1 --> exit
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting Habba.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting Habba (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Habba is here, fighting *Belor the Half-Elf* (m).
Exits: [east], west.
Habba panics, and attempts to flee.
Habba leaves west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Ok.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
The greengate seems to be closed.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Fine>open greengate
east
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* opens the greengate.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>open greengate
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>east
Habba has arrived from the west.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
Habba opens the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>Habba opens the greengate.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>nar döda
north
Ok.
Uimane narrates 'anyone want to clear HC?'

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>## Target: morgase ##

Habba has arrived from the south.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
Habba leaves south.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>wimpy
south
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>Main Street
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>east
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here searching for something, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.
Habba leaves his hiding place.
Habba opens the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak>hit morgase
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* cleaves Habba's right arm extremely hard.
You strongly slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
Habba opens the greengate.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Fainting *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Habba panics, and attempts to flee.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>get zaugurz-draught all
quaff zaugurz-draught
You get a small metal flask from a leather backpack.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Weak *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.
You suddenly feel a terrible headache!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
Habba opens the greengate.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* closes the greengate.
Habba opens the greengate.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Country Path
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (west).

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The greengate closes quietly.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
The greengate is opened from the other side.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Country Path
Exits: south, west.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>open greengate
You don't see any greengate here.

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Country Path
The corpse of a rabid, grey wolf is lying here.
Exits: north, east, (west).

). W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
west
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), west.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired>west
Habba tells you 'open'
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but your parry is successful.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>nar in
Ok.
Habba leaves his hiding place.

!. W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north
Main Street
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get bluescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a bluescroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You don't have a scroll.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get blackscroll all
recite scroll
You can't find a blackscroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You don't have a scroll.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Habba narrates 'ok'
Your black sword forces you to hit a mountain mule.
You approach a mountain mule, trying to slash him.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow a mountain mule:Wounded>
You slash a mountain mule's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>aazure
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>get azurescroll all
recite scroll
You can't find an azurescroll in any container.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You don't have a scroll.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wimpy
south
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Main Street
Habba is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>north

Your black sword forces you to hit Habba.
You approach Habba, trying to slash him.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow Habba:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow Habba:Hurt>
Habba panics, and attempts to flee.
Habba leaves north.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>t habba scrolla mig
Ok.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wimpy
north
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>sc
151/453 hits, 13/43 mana, and 25/157 moves.

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Habba tells you 'all n'

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>exit
north
g vellum all
recite scroll
North - Sagging Shack
South - Main Street
West  - Sagging Shack

)+ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>Sagging Shack
Exits: south.
You have found Habba!

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You get a vellum scroll from a leather backpack.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm Move:Slow>You start reciting a vellum scroll.

Your black sword forces you to hit Habba.

%%  Door1 --> exit
You recite a vellum scroll which dissolves.
You want to be protected from WHAT? Look at yourself...
The light of Aman refuses to shine upon you.
An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Habba gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
Habba begins to recite a blue scroll.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>get purple all
recite scroll
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
Your black sword emits a curious sound.

o[ W HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>You start reciting a purple scroll.

A warm feeling fills your body.

Habba leaves south sneaking.

wimpy
ag
You recite a purple scroll which dissolves.
Your eyes tingle.
Sanctid nollställd.
You start glowing.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cha mood ag
Ok.

o[ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.
You smell blood.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>## Target: *elf* ##
east
hit *elf*
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here searching for something, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You strongly slash *Belor the Half-Elf* (m)'s head.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>f

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) slashes your left foot hard and tickles it.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>You will attempt to flee!
Habba leaves his hiding place.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* strongly cleaves Habba's right arm and tickles it.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Belor the Half-Elf* (m):Hurt>
Habba nocks a missile in an embellished longbow.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>## Target: morgase ##
north
Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>south
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Habba has arrived from the east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
hit morgase
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s right foot extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>nar morgase
Ok.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>f

*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins to recite a purple scroll.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ag
north
cha mood ag
Ok.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>wimpy
south
cha wimpy
Wimpy removed.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Main Street
Habba is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
hit morgase
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You strongly slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s right leg.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f

*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: =north=, east.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* leaves east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit morgase
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>east
hit morgase
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the east.
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>They aren't here.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>hit morgase

*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* has arrived from the west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
You approach *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*, trying to slash her.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>hit morgase
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>You're already fighting!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>
*Morgase the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You slash *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*'s left foot very hard.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Morgase the Sindarin Elf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
hit morgase
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: (east), west.
You smell blood.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You swiftly dodge *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave you.
They aren't here.
The greengate closes quietly.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit morgase
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
hit morgase
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>They aren't here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s body hard.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>## Target: *dwarf* ##
f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>## Target: *dwarf* ##

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>ag
Uimane narrates 'i want to have fun too'
cha mood ag
Ok.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*
They aren't here.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Habba has arrived from the east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
hit *dwarf*
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>You approach *Sigurdur the Dwarf*, trying to slash him.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash *dwarf*
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* lightly cleaves your body and tickles it.


f
You slash *Sigurdur the Dwarf*'s body hard.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *Sigurdur the Dwarf*:Wounded>You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Main Street
Exits: =north=, east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Habba has arrived from the east.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north
Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Main Street
Habba is standing here.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.
Habba removes a black runed dagger.
Habba swiftly draws an embellished longbow from across his back.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Sigurdur the Dwarf* leaves east riding a mountain mule.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) begins some strange incantations...
Habba leaves east.
Your black sword forces you to hit a horse of the Rohirrim.
You approach a horse of the Rohirrim, trying to slash him.

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>east

A horse of the Rohirrim says 'ItrmrkrykrfZlaatnmrktZkrfznnn!ROvZkll vrmrhbereynA!'

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired a horse of the Rohirrim:Awful>f
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) utters the word 'noselacri'
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Main Street
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: north, =south=, west.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south
Main Street
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: =north=, east.
*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

)+ W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>east
%%  Door1 --> exit
Village Entrance
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a garden snake is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
*Belor the Half-Elf* (m) is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim (glowing).
Exits: [east], west.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>hit *dwarf*

Habba leaves his hiding place.
Habba opens the greengate.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>Habba leaves east.
They aren't here.

!. W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>## Target: *elf* ##

*Belor the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.


2007/06/26 23:54, Zorb:   
I don't get it, you had black sword + scrolls + many rooms to recite...

2007/06/26 23:55, Fankil: 
I played pretty bad. Wanted to intercept your reciting, and by the time I told Belor my hps... I died in 1 hit.

Enjoyable log.

2007/06/27 00:07, Belamir: 
Belor played that really well.. I'm impressed.

2007/06/27 00:09, Aiamia:Rated: Awful 
Close to pointless. Would be much easier to read if everyone just posts how many of what is in their sables/packs. Make a thread in discussions or whatever.

2007/06/27 00:18, Belamir: 
I love how a new incognito forum troll pops up every few weeks.

2007/06/27 00:22, Fingolan:Rated: Good 
Wow you have a retarded amount of scrolls congrats.

Really well played by Belor (rated for his performance)

2007/06/27 00:30, Aiamia:Rated: Awful 
I'm not a troll :( RL maybe...

2007/06/27 03:11, Scad: 
Haha I was xping with Belor yesterday before this happened, and we got into a discussion about whether blind has priority over dispel in similar closable fights (For example, Miltar's log) and I claimed that you should always at least try a blind or two first even in 'overkills' - for exact reasons that this log demonstrates. He of course thought that blind is too risky, and if it fails its too dangerous!

Of course today he has changed his mind :)

Belor tells you 'Liked Svin's log?'
Belor tells you 'You should read Svin's log!'
t belor You realize that one blind at the start would have made that a ridiculously easy kill and you would have gotten all the scrolls right.Ok.
Belor tells you 'Yep!'
Belor tells you 'I do :('
Belor tells you 'I need to blind more.'

Anyway, nice playing by Svin. Belor, blind damnit! BLIND IS THE KEY!

2007/06/27 03:18, Zinc:Rated: Good 
Belor's blind rocks! In hindsight Svin was long dead if he was blinded while dwarf was alive....

2007/06/27 03:40, Uther: 
From the point Hedda died to the point Morgase ported in, that was a great fight.

2007/06/27 05:52, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
I loved it! one of the best logs I've read in a long time...

2007/06/27 06:10, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
Outstanding log, unfortunate that they didnt dare to block in the end...you two would have killed all 3 pukes and it would have been the #1 log ever. Still, outstanding performance from Svin...was ages since i read such a good log.

2007/06/27 06:54, Massaker:Rated: Awful 
/100x get scroll all, recite scroll
yawn

using blacksword alone would be enough to kill those two pukes

2007/06/27 07:07, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
Massaker, he kept his mind cool, he didnt panic when he went low, and even when he got blinded he did the only right thing to avoid spells etc. But, I guess you have posted alot more, and better, logs than this one? right?

2007/06/27 09:26, Habba: 
I think Belor/morgase could've blocked in the end. i guess belor had no more rocks and then it was of no interest..

2007/06/27 10:21, Karotten:Rated: Superb 
1 prac in steal.. executive... is it a delayed command? else scrolls would be kinda easy to steal midfight if you whip out all of them from your sables

2007/06/27 10:24, Ninjzor:Rated: Superb 
Don't do that shit again Joel. Don't know if you had a storeport, but if you didn't - who am I gonna play with if you die?

Great log anyway :)

2007/06/27 11:05, Roadkill:Rated: Awful 
Scrolls = awful rating.

They should remove these from the game, or make them noncumulative within a noquit period. Imho.

The fight itself was entertaining enough though, and made a fun read. Bet it was loads of fun to play, too.

2007/06/27 11:13, Karotten:Rated: Superb 
Scrolls are an element of surprise, they are needed and totally loved!

2007/06/27 11:58, Taran:Rated: Good 
Roadkill: be glad that they have been changed....the original scrolls were insta_recitable. Also I belive they were pretty much constant 100 hp. Dunno how good they are now, but at least you can interrupt.
And of course bluescroll was a potion at first :)

2007/06/27 12:04, Belor:   
Habba/Razoor: Blocking in two manaless (who were also low hps) casters and one poorly equipped warrior with a full max setted warrior-scout and a hurt warrior in full shining metals and black sword... If you guys are trying to say that any of you would have blocked being in the place of the whities I don't believe you for a second. I'll eagerly await the free exp/eq/wps when I meet either of you the next time and you happily get blocked in no matter the odds.

This most likely looked like a wet dream for Svin in the beginning (one poorly equiped warrior and one cleric). He only let us block once Hedda was hurt or so, I guess when he thought that he would kill Hedda easily. It then ended up costing him far more scrolls than he thought... Regarding no panic, just read his tell to Habba :)

2007/06/27 12:17, Kalev:  Rated: Superb 
Very nice fighting from both Svin and Belor. That's how scrolls are supposed to be used to keep on fighting!

2007/06/27 13:19, Habba: 
Belor - you have a tendency to try to convince yourself (and others) that every fight you enter, you're out-oddsed.

I'm not saying this was an easy win for you, but it wasn't for us either. I think both parties had sufficient tools to reach their particular desired end in view. You like to cut your own chances of winning down to its feet, whilst boosting your opponents upon a piedestal. just saying - it's not always like that.

2007/06/27 13:44, Belor:   
Habba: If you are trying to convince anyone that you thought you might not have won if we blocked you might have Razoor on your side, but I doubt you have many more. You are generally fairly objective when judging logs but when it comes to logs with you or your friends in you can get horribly biased. (Just take this log and Miltar's for some recent examples.)

We had 3 possibilities to do damage to you two in there.
1) 2 manaless casters.
I bet they would have done a ton of damage to you.
2) An agg Sigurdur.
Would have gotten destroyed insanely fast by blacksword and you piercing him.
3) A wimpy Sigurdur.
Would have lasted a little longer but done almost zero damage to any of you two.

If you know some 4th way I would be happy and thankful to hear about it.

2007/06/27 13:52, Iomene: 
Hedda, session coming up this week-end or something! Hehe.

This is strange?

*+ W HP:Hurt *Hedda the Dwarf*:Bad>
You slash *Hedda the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
*Hedda the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

Why does it promt afwul after that and not dying?

2007/06/27 15:00, Drogtash:Rated: Poor 
Heh, nods. If Morgase really was manaless. He didn't land a whole lot of spells.. though hurt warrior and healthy scout they'd still have won easily if you had blocked with your non-existant mana.

2007/06/27 15:03, Habba: 
Once again you indulge in your fantasies belor. 4) Morgase wasn't manaless. and you both had scrolls left to recite on Sigurdur, who was purplesancted by cleric. not that bad.

2007/06/27 15:29, Tach:Rated: Superb 
Morgase you shining-horny little buttboy :)

2007/06/27 15:34, Fingolan: 
if svin can kill hedda and would have easily killed belor if not for blinds, i dont see why svin wouldnt be able to kill sigurdur belor and morgase when the casters have much less mana than before + habba there to disrupt the reciting.

2007/06/27 15:34, Roadkill:Rated: Awful 
I was around when scrolls were potions, remember? :-)

2007/06/27 17:18, Wiseman:   
I miss insta-scrolls :(

Awesome log though. Great job keeping cool while blinded, its not a common thing.

2007/06/27 17:28, Ytinas: 
Cure blindness?

2007/06/27 17:42, Elestir:  Rated: Good 
Interesting log indeed. Good playing from both Svin and Belor. I was actually expecting Belor to word out when he blinded instead. And I would have expected Svin to prac cure blindness as well. Guess now he will...

2007/06/27 19:40, Breaux: 
belor perhaps should've thought about healing hedda sooner? and reciting purple on him. only thing belor actually did right was land 2 blinds. shrug

2007/06/27 20:29, Fankil: 
Hard to tell that I was going down so fast though, he stopped and used pbs after he landed that block, and I was running around more than it seem... aimlessly trying to intercept Svin's scrolls.

I told him I was bad, then I hit Svin and go incap. It's not easy to win when your groupies suck as much as I did in that fight. :)

2007/06/28 00:14, Elestir:  Rated: Good 
Breaux: only thing belor actually did right was land 2 blinds. shrug

And how about the dispels?
He would probably recite-heal Hedda earlier if he got told by him/her to do so.

2007/06/28 00:27, Ajax: 
Best part of this log is all the scrolls gone.

The staying calm part when blinded was nice playing.

2007/06/28 09:28, Iomene: 
Hedda, are you still in thick leather set? Or does that still exist at all? :)

2007/06/28 11:05, Fankil: 
Hehe, actually no I'm not, but I was pretty much naked in this log. Fine metal's the shit these days. :)

2007/06/28 20:26, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
Scrolls are nice if they are used in a fight like this... I don't think that MUME needs even less elements than it already has. The combat system is so extremely simple... compared to other MUDs I play, I'd rather not see scrolls gone.

2007/06/28 22:05, Faint: 
somehow there ALWAYS is some ally outside a fight like this.... wonder why...

2007/06/28 22:17, Ajax: 
Fights like this are extremely rare Deva. Most of the time its one person has many more scrolls then the other person, which makes the battle extremely frustrating and not worth fighting. What Mume needs is more reasons to fight, not less.

2007/06/29 13:40, Mammoth:   
cast quick 'cure blind'... damn newbies these days

2007/06/29 15:35, Svin: 
FU! ;p I forgot to prac it.

2007/07/02 07:18, Devastator:Rated: Superb 
I second Mammoth, when I'm being blinded 90% of the orcs in the group doesn't have cure blind. Silly dorks.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Cambro, Devastator, Filk, Jenzn, Joacim, Kalev, Karotten, Ninjzor, Razoor, 
Tach, Ulixes, Wiseman 
 Good Elestir, Fieldy, Fingolan, Fisben, Riabo, Ryalnos, Singleton, Taran, Zinc 
 Average Shalani 
 Poor Drogtash, Rik, Telessar 
 Awful Aiamia, Downie, Massaker, Roadkill 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back