Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Oh boy! (Zongan)comments   back
  
(25 ratings and 6768 hits. Posted 2010/04/10)
###################################################
Me(Zongan) and Vrurbag had killed Fulgrim aman,
though we left most of the stuff so he could put
up another skirmish in the future. We didn't think
it would happen so quickly!
###################################################

Following takes place at Bonelock, some n of Liche dunland:




The bonelock is opened from the other side.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* has arrived from above.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.

!= CW Mana:Hot>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* barely slashes your body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>st

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pierces a bloodthirsty orc's body and tickles it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>Do you not consider fighting as standing?

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>
Vrurbag (vur) closes the pendoor.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Healthy>f

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'block door'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.



     ZIP ZIP ZIP ZIP


You slash *Fulgrim the Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Fulgrim the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a water skin
a stone
a butcher knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a large visored helmet (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a silver-leaf brooch

######################################################################################
Levita and Major join them, and we retreat via backway to Liche for quick regen.
After we had regained our hps, we find them lurking near Liche, waiting for us. We
go stonegrate, a little outpost of ours, and prepare ourselves for the decisive battle.
######################################################################################


Vrurbag (vur) taps his foot impatiently.

!O W>
The stonegrate is opened from the other side.

!O W>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.

!O W>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce Vrurbag (vur), but he parries successfully.

!O W>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges Vrurbag (vur)'s attempt to pound him.

!O W>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s head hard.

!O W>opu
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit up
Ok.

!O W>opu
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
open exit up
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves |/\|UP|/\|.

!O W>n
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
Den of Orkish Slumber
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s head and tickles it.

!O W>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.

!O W>opu
open exit up
Ok.

!O W>opu
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
open exit up
Ok.

!O W>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.

!O W>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
The stonegrate is opened from the other side.

!O W>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from above.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* approaches Vrurbag (vur), trying to pound him.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W>opu
Vrurbag (vur) opens the stonegrate.
open exit up
It's already open!
*Major the Dúnadan Man* intercepts a bloodthirsty orc's blow.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

!O W>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Exits: south.
A pack horse has arrived from the south.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* utters the word 'earthquake'
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* makes the earth tremble and shiver.
You fall, and hit yourself!
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* tries to slash a bloodthirsty orc, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Fine a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>s

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Fine a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>opu
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
A pack horse barely hits *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Fine a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>open exit up
You don't see any exit there.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Fine *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Fine a bloodthirsty orc:Fine>f
opu
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).

!O W HP:Fine>Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Fine>opu
opu
open exit up
It's already open!
*Major the Dúnadan Man* intercepts Vrurbag (vur)'s blow.
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left hand extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine>open exit up
It's already open!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
You hear a death cry from the north.
You hear a death cry from the north.
You hear a death cry from the north.
The earth trembles and shivers.

!O W HP:Fine>u

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Fine>The stonegrate seems to be closed.
A bloodthirsty orc strongly slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Fine>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Vrurbag (vur) looks shocked as *Finsul the Noldorin Elf* grasps at him.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves |/\|UP|/\|.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left foot hard and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Fine>u
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from above.
Base of the Misty Mountains
A coil of rope is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A sturdy trained horse is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
Exits: north, east, south, west, (down).
The earth trembles and shivers.

*< W HP:Fine>
The stonegrate closes quietly.

*< W HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< W HP:Fine>op stonegrate
Ok.
The stonegrate closes quietly.

*< W HP:Fine>d
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< W HP:Fine>op stonegrate
op stonegrate
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from below.

*< W HP:Fine>It's already open!
The stonegrate closes quietly.

*< W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

*< W HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< W HP:Fine>op stonegrate
Ok.

*< W HP:Fine>
The stonegrate closes quietly.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

*< W HP:Fine>u

*a Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

*< W HP:Fine>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) opens the stonegrate.

*< W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves |\/|DOWN|\/|.

*< W HP:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from below.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from below.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from below.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from below.

*< W HP:Fine>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*< W HP:Fine>do
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).

!O W HP:Fine>d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O W HP:Fine>
The stonegrate closes quietly.

!O W HP:Fine>
A bloodthirsty orc seems to have recovered his senses.

!O W HP:Fine>clu
The stonegrate is opened from the other side.
close exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine>l
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

!O W HP:Fine>clu
The stonegrate is opened from the other side.
close exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine>clu
Vrurbag (vur) says 'fuck :p'
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Fine>
The stonegrate is opened from the other side.

!O W HP:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from above.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from above.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from above.

!O W HP:Fine>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* intercepts a bloodthirsty orc's blow.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s right arm and tickles i

!O W HP:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces Vrurbag (vur)'s right hand and tickles it.
Vrurbag (vur) tries to pound *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine>opu

*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds a bloodthirsty orc's right hand extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine>Vrurbag (vur) closes the stonegrate.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Fine>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, [up].
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* throws a glowing magical missile at Vrurbag (vur).

!O W HP:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) closes the stonegrate.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves |/\|UP|/\|.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
The stonegrate closes quietly.
open exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Exits: south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* says 'open'
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Hobbit! You will die before your time.'
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).

!O W HP:Fine>opu
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit up
It's already open!
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Fine>n
s
Vrurbag (vur) closes the stonegrate.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Vrurbag (vur) looks shocked as *Finsul the Noldorin Elf* grasps at him.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* slashes Vrurbag (vur)'s left arm hard.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds a bloodthirsty orc's body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vrurbag (vur) closes the stonegrate.

!O W HP:Fine>open exit up
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) lightly pounds *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s head very hard.

!O W HP:Fine>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Fine>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Fine>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Fine>a tommy
c 'lightning bolt' tommy
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces Vrurbag (vur)'s body and tickles it.

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Vrurbag (vur) looks shocked as *Finsul the Noldorin Elf* grasps at him.

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Fine>opu
open exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Fine>opu
n
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
open exit up
It's already open!
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves |/\|UP|/\|.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine>a tommy
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Fine>c 'lightning bolt' tommy
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
a tommy
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (up).
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from above.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>c 'lightning bolt' tommy
You start to concentrate...
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a bloodthirsty orc, but he parries successfully.

The stonegrate is opened from the other side.

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from above.
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce him.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

clu

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds your left foot very hard.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges Vrurbag (vur)'s attempt to pound him.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>close exit up
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You barely slash *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>l
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>opu
f
open exit up
Ok.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* closes the stonegrate.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A bloodthirsty orc swiftly dodges *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>opu
opu
open exit up
Ok.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
You barely slash *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot and tickle it.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>opu

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
open exit up
It's already open!
*Major the Dúnadan Man* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

opu

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s body and tickles it.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'block door'

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* intercepts Vrurbag (vur)'s blow.
Vrurbag (vur) tries to pound *Major the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* removes the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly draws a black horn shortbow from across his back.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) closes the stonegrate.
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* nocks a missile in a black horn shortbow.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
Your head stops stinging.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>open exit up
You don't see any exit there.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
opu
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
*Major the Dúnadan Man* intercepts Vrurbag (vur)'s blow.
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard and tickles it.
open exit up
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a bloodthirsty orc, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit up
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
opu
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* hangs a black horn shortbow across his back.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* confidently draws the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
open exit up
It's already open!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Exits: south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>nar i quake
Ok.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
Exits: north, (up).

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
It's already open!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
open exit up
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>opu
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
open exit up
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cpn
cha spell normal
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a bloodthirsty orc, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cmw
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* swiftly dodges a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash him.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s head and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cpn

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* closes the stonegrate.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cq
cha spell normal
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
Some debris falls on you from above.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'Bastard! How dare you? I will remember your face Zongan!'
A bloodthirsty orc says 'I'll make you cry for your mother, Zongan!'
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f
You will attempt to flee!
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
s
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cq
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'earthquake'
You are too afraid.
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
cwi
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
cha wi 0
Wimpy set to: 0
A bloodthirsty orc lightly slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces a bloodthirsty orc's right leg hard.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
A bloodthirsty orc approaches *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>nar again
n
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* opens the stonegrate.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>s
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
cpn
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
An Orkish Lair
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
Exits: north, [up].
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
clu
cha spell normal
Ok.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Man! You will die before your time.'
A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash *Major the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>close exit up
It's already closed!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>clu
cq
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
close exit up
It's already closed!
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s body extremely hard.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg extremely hard.

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

A bloodthirsty orc joins a bloodthirsty orc's fight.

cq
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A bloodthirsty orc says 'Death to you and all your kin!'
A bloodthirsty orc says 'You will die a painful death, Zongan!'

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
A bloodthirsty orc strongly slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s right hand.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s body and tickles it.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

*Major the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.
You try to slash *Major the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>f
You will attempt to flee!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Major the Dúnadan Man* lightly pounds your right leg and tickles it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Awful>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* tries to slash a bloodthirsty orc, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>nar MAN
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce him.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>clu
close exit up
It's already closed!
Vrurbag (vur) tries to pound *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pu
close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>pick exit u
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* sprays Vrurbag (vur) with painfully bright, concentrated rays of light.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce Vrurbag (vur), but he parries successfully.

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

clu
clu
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right hand extremely hard.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces Vrurbag (vur)'s left hand very hard and shatters it.

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* approaches Vrurbag (vur), trying to pierce him.

Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce him.

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* sneezes.

You manage to enable the lock.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>close exit up
It's already closed!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>am
c 'lightning bolt' *man*
You start to concentrate...
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
A bloodthirsty orc approaches *Major the Dúnadan Man*, trying to slash him.

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A bloodthirsty orc barely slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left leg and tickles it.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce Vrurbag (vur), but he parries successfully.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Major the Dúnadan Man* with full impact.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>km

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
kill *man*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

s
km

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s head very hard and shatters it.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
A bloodthirsty orc joins a bloodthirsty orc's fight.
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s left arm hard and shatters it.
You hear *Major the Dúnadan Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Major the Dúnadan Man*.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>km
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce Vrurbag (vur), but he parries successfully.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges Vrurbag (vur)'s attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kh

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *hobbit*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

a

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ah

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
A bloodthirsty orc stands here, hell-bent on battle.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges Vrurbag (vur)'s attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ah
c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

ah
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s spell backfires, and she squeals in surprise!
A bloodthirsty orc slashes *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s right leg hard.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
A bloodthirsty orc says 'YOU! Hobbit! You will die before your time.'
A bloodthirsty orc approaches *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges a bloodthirsty orc's attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces a bloodthirsty orc's right arm very hard and shatters it.

ah
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s

A bloodthirsty orc approaches *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*, trying to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ah
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
Vrurbag (vur) begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce Vrurbag (vur), but he parries successfully.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

ah
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* strongly pierces Vrurbag (vur)'s right hand and shatters it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

ah
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Vrurbag narrates 'cure'

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>nar HOBBIT

Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kh
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kh
kill *hobbit*
You approach *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
You swiftly dodge *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s attempt to pierce you.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>cure vur

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...

Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>cure vur
c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* begins to recite a blue scroll.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
You try to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>f
cure vur
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
cure vur
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, incapacitated.
A bloodthirsty orc is here, fighting *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

A bloodthirsty orc tries to slash *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*, but he parries successfully.

cure vur
Vrurbag (vur) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
cure vur
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
cure vur
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, incapacitated.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, stunned.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a bloodthirsty orc.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces a bloodthirsty orc's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a bloodthirsty orc's death cry as he collapses.
A bloodthirsty orc is dead! R.I.P.

cpq
As *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops her!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a bloodthirsty orc.

Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
cha spell quick
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ah
c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
Nobody here by that name.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
ah
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here reading a scroll.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

ah
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

Vrurbag (vur) stops using a dark broadsword.
Vrurbag (vur) confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
You try to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>c 'lightning bolt' *hobbit*
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* with full impact.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>nar HOBBIT
Ok.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>kh

Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Dying>lab
label g
Ok.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* (g):Dying>
Vrurbag (vur) approaches *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*, trying to pound him.
You slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* (g)'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* (g)'s death cry as he collapses.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* (g) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* (g).

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>gac

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>get all corpse
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ke

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
kill *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>ke

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
Vrurbag (vur) looks shocked as *Finsul the Noldorin Elf* grasps at him.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vrurbag (vur) lightly pounds *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s body and shatters it.

cpn

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *elf*
Your attempt to slash *Finsul the Noldorin Elf* fails.
Vrurbag (vur) bleeds from open wounds.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* slashes Vrurbag (vur)'s right arm very hard and shatters it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful Vrurbag (vur):Awful>cha spell normal
Ok.
You feel bolder.
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cure vur

Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...

Vrurbag (vur) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cure vur
c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cure vur
c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>cure vur

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* fails to slash you.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*:Awful>c 'cure serious' vur
Nobody here by that name.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
cure vur
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, incapacitated.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here trying to concentrate.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* has arrived from the south.
c 'cure serious' vur
You start to concentrate...

Vrurbag (vur) utters the words 'judicandus dies'

*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Vrurbag (vur) begins some strange incantations...

cure vur
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'waouq wuggurz'
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* throws a glowing magical missile at Vrurbag (vur).
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* joins *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s fight.
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to slash him.

Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>c 'cure serious' vur
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke
kill *elf*
You slash *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>s

Vrurbag (vur) approaches *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*, trying to pound her.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* seems to avoid the fight.
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>n
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, incapacitated.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*.
Exits: south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
kill *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* tried to escape but failed.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* barely slashes Vrurbag (vur)'s left foot and tickles it.

ke

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>
kill *elf*
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>nar ibuff
s
Ok.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke
An Orkish Lair
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill *elf*
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Bad>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.
You swiftly dodge *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*'s attempt to slash you.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf*:Bad>lab
label g
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>exa g
you see nothing special about her. She is beautiful, in the way elves are
beautiful. She is tall, in the way elves are tall. Her long lightly-coloured
hair hangs down past her slender yet firm sholders, and those blue eyes, they
look at you not with burning passion, nor the thoughtful grief common amongst
elves. No, her eyes simply look in your direction with the understanding that
you are present with her. looking down her slim body you notice the slightness
of her small hands, yet feel as if so long as your heart stays pure, she will
gladly help you in your time of need. you almost feel saddened that such a
noble elf was created so week, but with a sure glance back up at her face,
you are reminded that although physically week, her brilliance in battle cannot
be deciphered by looks alone...
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is in very bad shape.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) seems to have:
       A clean critical wound at the left arm,
       A clean deep wound at the right arm.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is using: 
<wielded>            a broadsword (well-maintained)
<used as shield>     a bejewelled oak staff; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on head>       a mithril circlet
<worn on body>       a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   an enamelled cloakpin
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on wrist>      a small daisy chain (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     a silver wedding ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black silken sash
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>ke

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>n

Vrurbag (vur) starts following you.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>ke
Den of Orkish Slumber
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodthirsty orc is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A bloodthirsty orc is lying here, incapacitated.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is standing here.
Exits: south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen>s
kill *elf*
You lightly slash *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s right leg and shatter it.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>ke
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s attempt to slash you.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>s
ke
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>
Vrurbag (vur) approaches *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g), trying to pound her.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Awful>ke

Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Dying>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O W HP:Hurt Mana:Frozen *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g):Dying>
You slash *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s head extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s death cry as she collapses.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.


Equipment:

exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a black silken sash
a broadsword (well-maintained)
a small daisy chain (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a pair of white chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a mithril circlet
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
an enamelled cloakpin
a necklace
a silver wedding ring
a jewelled ring
a blood-stained key
a wooden pipe



corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a black horn shortbow
a laced quiver
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
an aged silver flask
a gleaming belt
the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a smelly piece of worm hide (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pink pair of pants (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a pink shirt (flawless)
a pale blue stone
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
an icy ring
a blue scroll
a blue scroll

exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a water skin
a hunting knife (flawless)
a white leather belt
a broadsword (flawless)
a keyring with a key
a black metal wristband (flawless)
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a gilded round shield (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a red ruby
a ring
a ring
a narrow grey boat



corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a stone
a large skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with several keys and a set of lock picks
a small daisy chain (flawless)
a leather backpack
a black warg fur (flawless)
a tower shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a fine pair of metal boots (well-maintained)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (well-maintained)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a necklace
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a golden quartzite ring
a broadsword (flawless)
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)


#####################
We go Liche 2nd floor
#####################


A mountain mule plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

![ W Mana:Hot>st
Vrurbag (vur) tries to slash *Fulgrim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ W Mana:Hot>ad
c 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

ad
Ok.
The lightning bolt hits *Fulgrim the Dwarf* with full impact.

![ W Mana:Hot>c 'lightning bolt' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...


![ W Mana:Hot>cpn
cha spell normal
Ok.

![ W Mana:Hot>
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* avoids being bashed by Vrurbag (vur) who loses his balance.

![ W Mana:Hot>exa dwarf

*Fulgrim the Dwarf* sends Vrurbag (vur) sprawling with a powerful bash.
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Fulgrim the Dwarf*'s attempt to pound him.

![ W Mana:Hot>
You see nothing special about him.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* has several bruises.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* is using: 
<wielded>            an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
<worn as shield>     a wooden wall shield (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a large visored helmet (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn around neck>   a silver-leaf brooch
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a water skin

![ W Mana:Hot>fd
c 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

*Fulgrim the Dwarf* lightly pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s right hand and tickles it.

Vrurbag (vur) seems to have recovered his senses.

Vrurbag (vur) stops using a dark broadsword.
Vrurbag (vur) confidently draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Fulgrim the Dwarf* in flames.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the west.

![ W Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag (vur) approaches *Fulgrim the Dwarf*, trying to pound him.

![ W Mana:Hot>as
You assist Vrurbag (vur).
You try to slash *Fulgrim the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ W Mana:Hot *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Hurt Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>
Vrurbag (vur) sends *Fulgrim the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ W Mana:Hot *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Hurt Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>fd
c 'fireball' *dwarf*
You start to concentrate...

Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Fulgrim the Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

Vrurbag (vur) nods solemnly.

Vrurbag (vur) pounds *Fulgrim the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

say how did you got the visored dude?
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *Fulgrim the Dwarf* in flames.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.
A warhorse plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>emote giggles : how did 
Ok.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* barely pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s right arm and tickles it.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>
Your attempt to slash *Fulgrim the Dwarf* fails.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>cpn
cha spell normal
Ok.

![ W Mana:Warm *Fulgrim the Dwarf*:Bad Vrurbag (vur):Hurt>l
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Fulgrim the Dwarf*.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Fulgrim the Dwarf* leaves <<WEST<<.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W Mana:Warm>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves <<WEST<<.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* clambers on his feet.

![ W Mana:Warm>cq
cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Major the Dúnadan Man* clambers on his feet.

cq
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.
A warhorse leaves <<WEST<<.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.

![ W Mana:Warm>cast 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

st
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You try to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>w
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Wounded>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s shortsword starts to glow very brigh
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Dusty Corner
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
A warhorse leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Cracked Dome
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s

*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
A warhorse leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Dust-filled Chamber
Exits: north, east.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Dusty Corner
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vrurbag (vur) swiftly dodges *Finsul the Noldorin Elf*'s attempt to slash him.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s left foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Dusty Corner
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* pierces Vrurbag (vur)'s body and tickles it.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tv 1s
tell vrurbag 1s
Ok.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Dusty Corner
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds Vrurbag (vur)'s left leg very hard.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* approaches Vrurbag (vur), trying to slash him.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>insert crank
turn crank right
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow ascent up the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its ascent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tv fuck
tell vrurbag fuck
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l

Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>tv dont come
l
tell vrurbag dont come
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>insert crank
turn crank left
You have no such thing to insert.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get crnak
You can't find a crnak.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Dusty Corner
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
get crnak
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.
A warhorse leaves <<WEST<<.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.
You can't find a crnak.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* slashes your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
Your attempt to slash *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* fails.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>get crnak

*Major the Dúnadan Man* pounds your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You can't find a crnak.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>get crnak
You can't find a crnak.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>f
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Dust-filled Chamber
Exits: north, east.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.
A warhorse leaves <<WEST<<.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>insert crank
turn crank left
You have no such thing to insert.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.




       This time I went down





![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.
A warhorse plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* plunges down from above and lands with a loud crash on the wooden floor.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is sitting here.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* clambers on his feet.
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The lift suddenly stops moving.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* clambers on his feet.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* strongly pounds your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You slash *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>get crank
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>get crank
You can't find a crank.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
*Finsul the Noldorin Elf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Dusty Corner
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A large warhorse is standing here, clad in mail.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
insert crank
turn crank right
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.



       Lets go up instead?



![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow ascent up the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its ascent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get crank
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>inf
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 63 years and 25 days old.
You have played 30 days and 1 hour (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Zongan The Duke of Mordor (level 47).
You are six feet one and weigh thirteen stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs eighty-one pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:9 Con:11 Wil:16 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 37%, Dodging Bonus: 14%, Parrying Bonus: 50%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 80%.
You have 111/155 hit, 31/130 mana, and 82/95 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 31,327,741 experience points and you have 226,553 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (44 wp).
You need 172,259 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 1,058 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 88 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- a serious wound at the left foot (clean)
- noquit
- stored spell earthquake
- armour

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>gr
Your group consists of:
     Zongan (Head of group)
     Ajattara

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Zongan               - Inside a Wooden Lift


You hear a high-pitched scream inside the shaft. Shortly after the scream stops the dull thud of something hitting the bottom echoes through the shaft.



!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>inf
You are a male Black Númenórean.
You are 63 years and 25 days old.
You have played 30 days and 1 hour (real time). Session: 2 hrs.
This ranks you as Zongan The Duke of Mordor (level 47).
You are six feet one and weigh thirteen stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs eighty pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:11 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:9 Con:11 Wil:16 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 37%, Dodging Bonus: 14%, Parrying Bonus: 50%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 80%.
You have 110/155 hit, 38/130 mana, and 75/95 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 31,327,741 experience points and you have 226,559 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (49 wp).
You need 172,259 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 1,058 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 88 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- a serious wound at the left foot (clean)
- stored spell earthquake
- armour





      Hmm, gained 5 wps, lets check!









![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>insert crank
turn crank left
You have no such thing to insert.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You feel bolder.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get crank
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Dust-filled Chamber
Exits: north, east.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Cracked Dome
Exits: north, south.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>insert crank
turn crank left
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get crank
w
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.
You have found *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*!


         ################
         Vrurbag ripped.
          #################



!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mine Junction
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the liche is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>unlock exit e
open exit e
*click*

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Ok.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit w
lock exit w
Smooth Black Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, (west).

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
*click*

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
Black Cavern
A large bookshelf sits against the wall.
A large stone chest is here.
A small oaken table has been set here.
An aged man with a cadaverous appearance is here.
Exits: west.

!O W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Smooth Black Tunnel
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a water skin
a butcher knife (flawless)
a stone
a broad silver belt
an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless)
a wooden wall shield (satisfactory)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a large visored helmet (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a silver-leaf brooch
a red ruby
a sturdy rope

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>unlock exit w
open exit w

*click*

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>Ok.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Mine Junction
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the liche is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit e
lock exit e
Ok.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*click*

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
n
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.
You have found *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*!

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kh
kill *hobbit*
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
You slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s left hand hard and shatter it.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* lightly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>a
c 'lightning bolt'
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>cpq
cha spell quick
Ok.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
Deep Corridor within the Mine
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kh
kill *hobbit*
You approach *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>a
c 'lightning bolt'
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>a
c 'lightning bolt'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
kh
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
A shadow is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is standing here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting a shadow.
Exits: east, south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>v
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kh
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) has arrived from the north.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
kh
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>s
kill *hobbit*
You try to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>kh
Vrurbag tells you 'well fak'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>v
kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

s
kh
v
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* seems to avoid the fight.
Ok.
You burn *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

v
s
kh
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* escaped the fight.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>v
c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.
You have found *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>kill *hobbit*
You approach *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves his hiding place.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Bad>c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

s
kh
Ok.
You burn *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>v
Mine Junction
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the liche is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south, west.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
You try to slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, but he parries successfully.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your left arm and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>unlock exit e
open exit e
*click*

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>Ok.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ke

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
kh
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>v
kill *hobbit*
You approach *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*, trying to slash him.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:A
You start to concentrate...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your head and tickles it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
kh
Deep Corridor within the Mine
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>kh
v
kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>s
c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
v
Mine Junction
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the liche is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Deep Corridor within the Mine
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
kill *hobbit*
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>v

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
Mine Junction
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of the liche is lying here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>v
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
kh
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
The shadow of *an Orc* is floating here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>kh
v
kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>c 'burning hands'
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!= W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Tired>e
kh
Inside a Wooden Lift
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow>kill *hobbit*
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>v

You feel less protected.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely pierces your right leg and tickles it.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Cold Move:Slow *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>c 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Ok.
You burn *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is stunned and will probably die soon.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>v
c 'burning hands'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Awful>cpn

You slash *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.

![ W HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a laced quiver
a gleaming belt
the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pink pair of pants (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a pink shirt (flawless)
a red ruby

*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) has arrived from the west.

################################################
I manage to to shadow and loot most of Vrurbag's
stuff, then i run into liche to regen.
################################################


The exit west seems to blur for a while.

#######################
Vrurbag gets close
#######################

The exit west blurs for a while.

You stop resting, and stand up.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
*click*

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Ok.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>Mine Junction
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is standing here.
*Asseup the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n

*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to slash *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Asseup the Dwarf*'s attempt to slash you.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You swiftly dodge *Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g)'s attempt to slash you.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
The tunnel slopes downward slightly.
You flee south.
Muddy Dead-End
A pool of darkish water has formed in a depression of the stone.
Exits: north.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
The tunnel slopes up a little.
Mine Junction
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) is standing here.
*Asseup the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) begins some strange incantations...

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
n
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Asseup the Dwarf* leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
*Kaelwe the Silvan Elf* (g) leaves \/\/SOUTH\/\/.
Deep Corridor within the Mine
Exits: north, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>insert crank
turn crank left
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The lift is already at the bottom.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Deep Corridor within the Mine
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
insert crank
turn crank right
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
A wooden crank is here, ready to operate the lift.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>The hole is already occupied.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow ascent up the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its ascent.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>get crank
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>get crank
You can't find a crank.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>inv
You are carrying:
a wooden crank
a wooden crank
a twisted rock fragment
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a hooded brass lantern
a pair of slate blue pants (flawless)
a slate blue shirt (flawless)

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>exa 2.corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
a laced quiver
a gleaming belt
the Elven shortsword with a runic inscription (flawless)
a black horn shortbow
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a pair of black arm wrappings (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pink pair of pants (flawless)
a finely woven hood (flawless)
a pink shirt (flawless)
a red ruby

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>w
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>l
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tv rdy to come lift?
tell vrurbag rdy to come lift?
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine>rq
reveal quick
You begin to search...

cpn
You didn't find anyone.

![ W HP:Fine>cha spell normal
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine>insert crank
turn crank right
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow ascent up the shaft.
Vrurbag tells you 'yes'

![ W HP:Fine>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its ascent.

![ W HP:Fine>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W HP:Fine>
As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W HP:Fine>get crank
Vrurbag tells you 'now?'
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W HP:Fine>tv come
tell vrurbag come
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine>s
Dirty Tunnel
You see six arrows on the ground.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, west.

!= W HP:Fine>n
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Exits: south.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine>
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ W HP:Fine>insert crank
turn crank left
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W HP:Fine>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.

![ W HP:Fine>inv
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.
You are carrying:
a wooden crank
a twisted rock fragment
a sable pouch
a sable pouch
a fragrant-smelling bag
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks

##################
I had him some eq
##################

Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here volunteering.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W Mana:Burning>gr
Your group consists of:
     Zongan (Head of group)
     Vrurbag

![ W Mana:Burning>say lets.D
emote giggles : lets.D
Ok.

![ W Mana:Burning>gr warg
insert crank
turn crank left
A hungry warg is now a group member.

![ W Mana:Burning>As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W Mana:Burning>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift suddenly stops moving.

![ W Mana:Burning>get crank
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W Mana:Burning>w
Dusty Corner
Exits: east, south.

!= W Mana:Burning>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here volunteering.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W Mana:Burning>insert crank
turn crank left
As you insert a wooden crank into the socket you hear a metallic *click*.

![ W Mana:Burning>
You grab the handle firmly and begin to turn a wooden crank counter-clockwise.
The lift jerks and begins a slow descent down the shaft.

![ W Mana:Burning>
Azan narrates 'Loothorse! :p'

![ W Mana:Burning>
You turn the handle faster and faster and the lift continues its descent.

![ W Mana:Burning>
Ropes and wood creak around you while the speed of the lift decreases.

![ W Mana:Burning>get crank

As the lift journeys to a halt you loosen your grip on the handle and your breath slowly returns to normal.

![ W Mana:Burning>
You unplug a wooden crank from the socket and pick it up.

![ W Mana:Burning>l
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The shadow of *a Hobbit* is floating here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here volunteering.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W Mana:Burning>w
Deep Corridor within the Mine
A plain, dull black metal wristband lies aba
A broadsword lies here.
On the ground, there are two dark coloured flasks.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
A fine chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail leggings are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A narrow, grey boat has been left here.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ragged, dark cloak lies discarded on the ground. 
There are two rings here.
A white leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.



      He gets pingponged abit



*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves /\/\NORTH/\/\.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>km
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
km
Deep Corridor within the Mine
A plain, dull black metal wristband lies abandoned here.
A broadsword lies here.
There are two dark coloured flasks here.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
A fine chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail leggings are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A narrow, grey boat has been left here.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ragged, dark cloak lies discarded on the ground. 
You see two rings on the ground.
A white leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, south.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is standing here.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Exits: west.
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>km
kill *man*
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
Vrurbag (vur) lightly slashes *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* says 'bad'
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* lightly slashes your right arm and tickles it.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>l
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely hits Vrurbag (vur)'s head and tickles it.
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
On the ground, there are three sets of lock picks.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting YOU.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>cpn
cha spell normal
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Ádrick the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>l

*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ádrick the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
There are three sets of lock picks here.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: south, west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>w
km
Deep Corridor within the Mine
A plain, dull black metal wristband lies abandoned here.
A broadsword lies here.
On the ground, there are two dark coloured flasks.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
A fine chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail leggings are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A narrow, grey boat has been left here.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ragged, dark cloak lies discarded on the ground. 
On the ground, there are two rings.
A white leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
They aren't here.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>km
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is standing here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *man*
You try to slash *Major the Dúnadan Man*, but he parries successfully.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* tries to pound you, but your parry is successful.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>nar DO
Ok.
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Major the Dúnadan Man*:Bad>f
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* barely hits your body and tickles it.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Major the Dúnadan Man* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Deep Corridor within the Mine
A plain, dull black metal wristband lies abandoned here.
A broadsword lies here.
On the ground, there are two dark coloured flasks.
A fine chain mail coif lies here.
A fine chain mail hauberk is on the ground.
A fine pair of chain mail gloves are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail leggings are lying here.
A fine pair of chain mail sleeves lies here.
A fine pair of metal boots are standing here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A round shield, with shining gilt, is on the ground.
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A brass lantern has been set on the ground.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
A narrow, grey boat has been left here.
A plain leather belt is lying here.
A ragged, dark cloak lies discarded on the ground. 
There are two rings here.
A white leather belt is lying here.
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of *an Orc* is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You hear a death cry from the east.
You hear a high-pitched scream inside the shaft. Shortly after the scream stops the dull thud of something hitting the bottom echoes through the shaft.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the east.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Inside a Wooden Lift
A large steel keyring is lying here.
A sturdy leather backpack has been left here.
You see three sets of lock picks on the ground.
There is a water skin lying on the ground.
The corpse of *an Elf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Hobbit* is lying here.
The corpse of a mountain mule is lying here.
Vrurbag the Tarkhnarb Orc (vur) is here, fighting *Major the Dúnadan Man*.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Major the Dúnadan Man* is here, fighting Vrurbag (vur).
The shadow of *an Elf* is floating here.
Exits: west.
The floor bounces slightly as you step onto the lift.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cpn
cha spell normal
Ok.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* has arrived from the west.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>km

*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>exc
exa corpse
corpse (here) : 
a pile of coins
Vrurbag (vur) panics, and attempts to flee.
Vrurbag (vur) leaves <<WEST<<.

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>f
Vrurbag (vur) has arrived from the west.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ W HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit*:Hurt>
*Tommy the Fallohid Hobbit* fails to hit you.

!= W HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Vrurbag narrates 'major'
You hear a death cry from the east.

############
Major rips
############



The end!








2010/04/10 01:38, Mhoghedin:Rated: Superb 
Oh mannnnn so many corpses. Excellent excellent!

2010/04/10 01:59, Tommy: 
Goddamn you had such insane luck there so many times ;P Gj tho, would've been better if I me major and some legendcaster were there instead of us +L20 caster and a uhh dude rom extras casting. :)

Looking forward to the next fight.

2010/04/10 06:26, Major:   
I couldn't do anything the whole fight. I was the only warrior and I just failed flees. I'm protecting both Kaelwe and Tommy and was doomed from the start.

2010/04/10 07:31, Twrak:   
that is wet dream come true! i wish such things happend to me too more often, getin charged by 4:D

2010/04/10 08:55, Vrurbag:Rated: Superb 
Was more kills/rekills in between too.. I think I gained from 33 - 48 wps, lost down to 35 when I died in liche, went home with 57. Heaps of fun! :)

2010/04/10 09:23, Levita:edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
'Levita and Major join them'

Hihii Um... Ah, so i even played MUME last night :) Interesting...

2010/04/10 10:14, Tommy: 
LOL!

2010/04/10 10:57, Ghalad:Rated: Superb 
Love it, superbly played.

2010/04/10 11:19, Nir:Rated: Superb 
Amazing :D

2010/04/10 13:19, Krae:   
So like...AFK kills?

2010/04/10 13:44, Zongan:   
What Levita? You were there at bonelock.

2010/04/10 13:59, Levita:Rated: Superb 
Well I believe you. I just dont remember mutch from last night, he. So it was interesting to read it from here, a piece in the puzzle.

2010/04/10 14:00, Zongan:   
I see =).

2010/04/10 16:05, Buz:Rated: Superb 
wow great log. dont think i've rated a log superb in a while. Great fight in stonegrate, perfect timing in switching from opening defensive mode to quaking offensive and not letting them out... and then in liche donno how pukes let u use crank so much (especially with the typo), i guess they were going after orc, just seemed like someone should have been stopping you from using it, or at the least not jumping into the dammage but :P.

2010/04/10 18:58, Rael:Rated: Superb 
you definetly rock

2010/04/10 22:51, Balthazar:Rated: Good 
fun!

2010/04/10 23:38, Tommy: 
The crank thing was my fault... I typoed the alias so it all went to hell in that departement.

2010/04/11 12:11, Titan:  Rated: Superb 
nice job.

2010/04/11 13:27, Joacim:  Rated: Superb 
Very entertaining log! Nicely done, not looting all that stuff! 5 stars!

2010/04/12 04:18, Kakaroto: 
38th best log of all times. gratz :)

2010/04/12 07:18, Ortansia:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
Great :D and congratulation for the 38 th ranking!!!

2010/04/12 07:45, Devastator: 
Bah, I missed rating this log last weekend... awesome!!

2010/04/14 03:28, Lodis: 
Soldats ! Faites votre devoir ! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu !

2010/04/29 16:05, Orgol: 
Full fine metals, ornate, and ... a wooden wall shield? Seriously?!


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Buz, Daspan, Edvard, Foroil, Ghalad, Grimble, Icebear, Jessy, Joacim, 
Levita, Mhoghedin, Nir, Nockurzh, Rael, Raezor, Riabo, Titan, Zutror 
 Good Balthazar, Caesar, Drogtash, Fieldy, Hargon 
 Average Telessar, Zmej 
 Poor  
 Awful  
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back