Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Joy, sadness and despair (Prist)comments   back
  
(55 ratings and 7341 hits. Posted 2011/03/27)
#####											
##### So there I was, again. 7 months since last logon, Prist decides to enter the fray 
##### and look for some young grasshoppers who need to be shown their place. 		
##### Apparently the last logon was near Tharbad, not Hidden Island and to my mighty 	
##### surprise, there was even some gear on my fragile body.
#####											

*f' CW Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a shiny dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a black hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a brown shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a crimson pair of sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt

*f' CW Mana:Hot>sc
160/160 hits, 68/134 mana, and 94/94 moves.

*f' CW Mana:Hot>exam keyring
keyring (used) : 
a Tharbad gate key
a set of lock picks

*f' CW Mana:Burning>stat
OB: 44%, DB: 7%, PB: 53%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 857,120 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 16. Alert: normal.
Target: *elf*, Track: , Door: doorname
Affected by:
- strength
- detect magic
- stored spell fireball
- stored spell fireball
- shield
- armour

*f' CW Mana:Burning>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

*f' CW Mana:Burning>lo
In a Thick Hedgerow at the Meeting of Two Waterways
Traces of pale red tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, west.

*+' CW Mana:Burning>ride
A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>gr pony
A pony is now a group member.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>st
You are already standing.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>e
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>s
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
The last few raindrops dance briefly over the surface of the puddles, and the rain stops.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>n
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
It starts to rain.

*+' CRW Mana:Burning>s
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).
The last few raindrops dance briefly over the surface of the puddles, and the rain stops.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>
A guard pierces your right hand.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a guard:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning a guard:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, (south).

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Inside the North Gate of Tharbad
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A secretary is sitting at the desk.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A Guard is here looking suspiciously at everyone passing.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>tr

A woman has arrived from the east.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a thief leading south done less than 1 hour ago

A woman has arrived from the south.

   - a track of a little boy leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a woman leading south done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of an assassin leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a woman leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of an assassin leading east done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading east done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading east done less than 6 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen leading east done less than 9 hours ago


You stop searching.


#####											#####
##### Well, there's something at least. Starting the usual bn-routine - block shady,	#####
##### attack, stand, east, reveal lantern, pray. Tracks lead to sewers and MA.		#####
#####											#####

s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - two tracks of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a Man leading west done less than 2 hours ago


You stop searching.

!= CW>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW>s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
You have found *a Man*!

!= CW>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW>w
Dead-end Tunnel
Exits: east, (west).

!= CW>w
Bottom of a Deep Shaft
Exits: north, (east), /up\.

!= CW>e
Dead-end Tunnel
Exits: east, (west).
You have found *a Man*!

!= CW>lo q
You don't see a q.

!= CW>
*a Man* tries to sneak behind you!

!= CW>close stoneslab
You don't see any stoneslab here.

!= CW>lo w
Brick tunnel walls block your way in this direction.
The brickwall is open. [ brickwall ]

!= CW>close brickwall
Ok.

!= CW>e
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW>w
Dead-end Tunnel
*a Man* is standing here (hidden).
Exits: east.

!= CW>

*a Man* leaves >>>EAST>>>  sneaking.

!= CW>blo brickwall
cast 'block door' brickwall
You start to concentrate...

e
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW Mana:Burning>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south.

!= CW Mana:Burning>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south, (up).

!= CW Mana:Burning>up
Hall of the Assassins
A small oaken table has been set here.
The corpse of a vicious rat is lying here.
A huge, hungry-looking rat is here.
A small vicious black rat squeaks at you for disturbing it.
Exits: north, south, west, (down).

![ CW Mana:Burning>down
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, south, (up).
You have found *a Man*!

!= CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* tries to sneak behind you!

!= CW Mana:Burning>lo u
The iron rungs climb into the darkness above, but seem to reach a dead-end, at
the grey rock roof of this shaft.
The slabdoor is open. [ slabdoor ]

!= CW Mana:Burning>close slabdoor
Ok.

!= CW Mana:Burning>
You surprise *a Man*.
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!= CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>blo slabdoor
cast 'block door' slabdoor
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!= CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>bh
cast 'burning hands'
You start to concentrate...

exam man
Ok.
You burn *a Man*.

!= CW Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>
You see nothing special about him.
*a Man* has some small bruises.
*a Man* is using: 
<wielded>            a nasty orkish fang (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a feathered hat (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine tunic (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a leather collar; it glows blue
<worn around neck>   a small crystal phial; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow; it glows blue
<worn as belt>       a belt of pearls and crystals
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a small elven bag; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       the scalp of Berengar
<worn on belt>       a fragrant-smelling bag
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver; it glows blue

!= CW Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>fb
cast 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
*a Man* seems to avoid the fight.

Ok.
Your fireball completely envelops *a Man* in flames.
*a Man* escaped the fight.
*a Man* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
			
#####				
##### I shall not bore you with grisly details. Let it just be said that there were 
##### fireballs and lightning bolts and some other spells. There was joy and despair.	
##### There were arrows hitting my body and daggers piercing my most tender places. 	
##### Eventually, however, it all led to one outcome...
#####

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
cast 'burning h' *Man*
Dead-end Tunnel
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Man* leaves >>>EAST>>> .
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'burning h' *Man*
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>get pipe all
wi pipe
rest
smoke
wi sword
stand
*a Man* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
You can't find a pipe in any container.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You stop using a shiny dagger.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Just what you needed!
A dazzling can be felt in the air nearby.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You don't have a sword.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, south.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>nor
cha spell nor
Ok.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
A Long, Low-Roofed Tunnel
Exits: north, west.
You have found *a Man*!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>kill *Man*
*a Man* leaves his hiding place.
You try to hit *a Man*, but he parries successfully.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*:Awful>cast 'burning h' *Man*
You start to concentrate...

cast 'burning h' *Man*

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* leaves <<<WEST<<< .
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Nobody here by that name.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>w
kill *Man*
Dead-end Tunnel
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>cast 'burning h' *Man*
You approach *a Man*, trying to hit him.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*:Awful>e
You start to concentrate...

cast 'burning h' *Man*
e

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

kill *Man*

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

Ok.
You burn *a Man*.
*a Man* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*:Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*:Dying>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*:Dying>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*:Dying>
You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*:Dying>
You hit *a Man*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *a Man*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>ec
exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a laced quiver; it glows blue
a fragrant-smelling bag
the scalp of Berengar
a small elven bag; it glows blue
a butcher knife (flawless)
a belt of pearls and crystals
an embellished longbow; it glows blue
a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (flawless)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a pair of cotton pants (flawless)
a feathered hat (flawless)
a fine tunic (flawless)
a small crystal phial; it glows blue
a leather collar; it glows blue

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>troph #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Berengar                 |   3,  2%,  #Mister                   |
   1,  0%,  #Tars                     |   1,  1%,  #Shaodan                  |
   1,  0%,  #Sarved                   |   1,  0%,  #Kruurg                   |
   3,  2%,  #Taint                    |   2,  2%,  #Mbahdukun                |
   1,  1%,  #Boreas                   |   1,  1%,  #Aditi                    |
   1,  1%,  #Sonny                    |   1,  0%,  #Gaar                     |
   2,  0%,  #Borrow                   |   1,  0%,  #Zeer                     |
   1,  0%,  #Smile                    |   1,  1%,  #Rolgu                    |
   1,  1%,  #Gelmir                   |   1,  1%,  #Apollo                   |
   2,  0%,  #Buz                      |   1,  1%,  #Riss                     |
   1,  0%,  #Noriko                   |   1,  0%,  #Pense                    |
   1,  0%,  #Sniffles                 |   1,  1%,  #Athavul                  |
   1,  0%,  #Rosie                    |   2,  0%,  #Fekaal                   |
   4,  0%,  #Savisaar                 |   2,  2%,  #Tarian                   |
   2,  0%,  #Dipsy                    |   1,  0%,  #Digby                    |
   1,  0%,  #Fradon                   |   1,  1%,  #Shirou                   |
   2,  1%,  #Orne                     |   1,  0%,  #Auch                     |
   1,  0%,  #Brombeere                |   1,  0%,  #Avuril                   |
   1,  0%,  #Treme                    |   1,  0%,  #Gildram                  |
   1,  0%,  #Bwullnish                |   1,  0%,  #Grabalad                 |
   1,  0%,  #Nockmurlig               |   2,  1%,  #Bunlak                   |
   1,  0%,  #Dominus                  |   1,  0%,  #Ainar                    |
   1,  0%,  #Leofa                    |   1,  0%,  #Maris                    |
   1,  0%,  #Alsdava                  |   1,  0%,  #Silimaure                |
   1,  0%,  #Zarro                    |   1,  1%,  #Turmo                    |
   3,  2%,  #Fer                      |   1,  1%,  #Tamato                   |
   1,  1%,  #Himur                    |   1,  1%,  #Elerrina                 |
   2,  0%,  #Rillandar                |   1,  1%,  #Materia                  |
   1,  0%,  #Balrond                  |   1,  1%,  #Agravaine                |
   3,  1%,  #Ewok                     |   1,  1%,  #Hiwaga                   |
   1,  0%,  #Lovecraft                |   1,  0%,  #Ailoreth                 |
   1,  0%,  #Tyro                     |   1,  0%,  #Lothlori                 |
   1,  0%,  #Vaim                     |   1,  1%,  #Mortie                   |
   1,  1%,  #Anathir                  |   2,  2%,  #Earlran                  |
   2,  1%,  #Ilverin                  |   1,  0%,  #Tont                     |
   2,  1%,  #Takjas                   |   1,  0%,  #Assin                    |
   1,  0%,  #Aribeth                  |   1,  0%,  #Rhunyc                   |
   1,  1%,  #Olek                     |   1,  0%,  #Faraon                   |
   1,  0%,  #Eyn                      |   1,  0%,  #Surt                     |
   1,  0%,  #Aldweth                  |   1,  0%,  #Fingolden                |
   1,  0%,  #Dojt                     |   1,  0%,  #Proud                    |
   1,  0%,  #Zubr                     |   1,  0%,  #Mimm                     |

*** Return: continue, b: back one page, r: redisplay, q:quit (15%) *** qui

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>res
You are already resting.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>whois berengar
Berengar is a Man.

#####
##### Took the choice of the loot, namely, shield. Completely as an afterthought
##### I figured to take his bow and arrows as well, because, well, you never know when
##### you might be in a tight spot and need them, right? As a side comment - never, in
##### my years of playing bn, have I used bow before and I rarely, if ever, loot bows.
##### But, well, whatever. I might need them in hundred years or so.
#####

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get laced corpse
You get a laced quiver from the corpse of *a Man*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get bow corpse
You get an embellished longbow from the corpse of *a Man*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get bag corpse
You get a small elven bag from the corpse of *a Man*.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>quiver (carried) : 
a war arrow
a war arrow
a war arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow
a fletched arrow

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>eq
You are using:
<wielded>            a shiny dagger (flawless); it glows blue
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
<worn on head>       a black hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a brown shirt (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory); it glows blue
<worn on arms>       a crimson pair of sleeves (well-maintained)
<worn on legs>       a brown pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   an embellished longbow; it glows blue
<worn as belt>       a black leather belt
<worn on belt>       a small elven bag; it glows blue
<worn on belt>       a laced quiver; it glows blue

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>inf
You are a male Black Numenorean.
You are 78 years, 11 months and 1 day old.
You have played 2 months, 13 days and 23 hours (real time). Session: 14 mins.
This ranks you as Prist ... For the Glory of Numenor! (level 38).
You are six feet four and weigh thirteen stone and ten pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing 20, smell 5. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs eighty-nine pounds. That is REALLY heavy!
Your base abilities are: Str:10 Int:18 Wis:18 Dex:10 Con:13 Wil:14 Per:12.
Offensive Bonus: 74%, Dodging Bonus: 6%, Parrying Bonus: 30%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 50%.
You have 143/160 hit, 88/134 mana, and 94/94 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 120.
You have scored 18,692,966 experience points and you have 556,077 travel points.
You have fought many battles for the forces of the Dark Lord (7 wp).
You need 757,034 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 151 gold coins, 13 silver pennies, and 5 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- strength
- detect magic
- shield
- armour

#####
##### And off we go on our merry way. At some point another *Man* shows up and seems
##### to be fond of Illusionist. I bravely investigate and find 3 lionesses inside. I come 
##### up with small plan to snatch a charmie myself, get his charmies low or kill
##### them and then die horribly.
#####
##### It goes like this:
#####

*#' CRW>lead
s
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#' CW>
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#' CW>e
The Illusionist's House
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (west), up.

!# CW>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a track of a Man coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a woman leading west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from above done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading up done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading up done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the west done less than 4 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading west done less than 5 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading up done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a thief leading up done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading west done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading west done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from above done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading up done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading up done less than 10 hours ago

   - a track of a woman leading up done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a little boy leading west done less than 10 hours ago

op turnback
You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

!# CW>It seems to be locked.

!# CW>pick turnback
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

u
The lock finally yields to your skill.

!# CW>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW>s
A Small Library
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
Exits: (north).

!# CW>of hit lioness
order followers hit lioness
Ok.

!# CW>of hit lioness
order followers hit lioness
Ok.

!# CW>of hit lioness
order followers hit lioness
Ok.

!# CW>of hit lioness
order followers hit lioness
Ok.

!# CW>k lioness
A powerful lioness leaves her hiding place.
A powerful lioness swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.

!# CW a powerful lioness:Healthy>order followers assist
A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' right foreleg hard.

!# CW a powerful lioness:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly pierce a powerful lioness' left forefoot and tickle it.

!# CW a powerful lioness:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW a powerful lioness:Fine>
A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' body.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW>d
The Illusionist's House
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW>s
A Small Library
A powerful lioness is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
Exits: (north).

!# CW>ass fluffy
You assist a mother eagle (fluffy).

!# CW a powerful lioness:Fine a mother eagle (fluffy):Healthy>nor

A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' body.

!# CW a powerful lioness:Hurt a mother eagle (fluffy):Healthy>cha spell nor
Ok.

!# CW a powerful lioness:Hurt a mother eagle (fluffy):Healthy>l
cast 'l'
You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' head.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits a powerful lioness with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Wounded a mother eagle (fluffy):Healthy>l
cast 'l'
You start to concentrate...
A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' body.

A powerful lioness hits a mother eagle (fluffy)'s tail and tickles it.

Ok.
The lightning bolt hits a powerful lioness with full impact.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Bad a mother eagle (fluffy):Fine>
A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' body and shatters it.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Awful a mother eagle (fluffy):Fine>
A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' right hindleg hard and shatters it.
A powerful lioness is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Dying a mother eagle (fluffy):Fine>
You pierce a powerful lioness' body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a powerful lioness' death cry as she collapses.
A powerful lioness is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!# CW Mana:Burning>k lioness
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to pierce her.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
A powerful lioness leaves her hiding place.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
You lightly pierce a powerful lioness' body and tickle it.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Fine>order followers assist
A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' head very hard.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's House
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
You feel a hidden presence.
*a Man* utters the words 'block door'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

#####
#####
##### Well, erm, right. I didn't really plan it like this. 
#####
#####

!# CW Mana:Burning>
*a Man* leaves UP .
A pack horse leaves UP .

!# CW Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>s
A Small Library
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW Mana:Burning>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
A powerful lioness has arrived from the south.

!# CW Mana:Burning>s
A Small Library
Traces of fierce red tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass (hidden).
A mother eagle (fluffy) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).
A powerful lioness leaves her hiding place.
A powerful lioness >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
A powerful lioness leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

!# CW Mana:Burning>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>m
kill *man*
*a Man* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Healthy>fb
cast 'fireball'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Man* opens the door.

ce
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man*'s right arm and tickles it.

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW Mana:Burning>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Burning>clo exit
It's already closed!

!# CW Mana:Burning>oe
op exit
Ok.


!# CW Mana:Burning>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [west], up.
You feel a hidden presence.

!# CW Mana:Burning>m
kill *man*
They aren't here.

!# CW Mana:Burning>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>m
kill *man*
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You try to pierce a powerful lioness, but she parries successfully.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Hurt>
*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
A powerful lioness leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Hurt>
*a Man* has arrived from below.
A powerful lioness has arrived from below.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Hurt>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
A powerful lioness intercepts a mother eagle (fluffy)'s blow.
A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' left forefoot.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'lig' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
A powerful lioness leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW Mana:Burning>down
cast 'lig' *man*
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!
A powerful lioness leaves UP .

!# CW Mana:Burning>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
*a Man* is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning h' *man*
You start to concentrate...

A powerful lioness hits a mother eagle (fluffy)'s body hard.

down
Ok.
You burn *a Man*.

!# CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning h' *man*
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW Mana:Burning>down
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>cast 'burning h' *man*
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW Mana:Burning>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
You feel a hidden presence.

!# CW Mana:Burning>kill *man*
cast 'burning h' *man*
A powerful lioness intercepts your blow.
You approach a powerful lioness, trying to pierce her.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
You start to concentrate...

A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' body hard.

flee
Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
*a Man* has arrived from below.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
*a Man* has arrived from below.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
A mother eagle (fluffy) strongly hits a powerful lioness' left foreleg.

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

!# CW Mana:Burning a powerful lioness:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW Mana:Burning>up
cast 'burning h' *man*
The Illusionist's Laboratory
Traces of red tones form the aura of this place.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A powerful lioness is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting a powerful lioness.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* is standing here.
*a Man* is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW Mana:Burning>
You start to concentrate...
A mother eagle (fluffy) hits a powerful lioness' left foreleg hard.

Ok.
You burn *a Man*.
You barely pierce *a Man*'s left arm and tickle it.

!# CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>
*a Man* begins some strange incantations...

!# CW Mana:Burning*a Man*:Fine>cast 'burning h' *man*
You start to concentrate...

flee
*a Man* has arrived from below.

Ok.
You burn *a Man*.

#####
#####
##### Ah, right, there are two *men* and two charmies. Bugger that, off I go...
##### 
#####

!# CW Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW Mana:Hot*a Man*:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
*a Man* leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

*a Man* >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW Mana:Hot>d
The Illusionist's House
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: [west], up.
You feel a hidden presence.

!# CW Mana:Hot>op turnback
Ok.

!# CW Mana:Hot>e
The Corridor
Exits: east, west.

#####
#####
##### There were few more skirmishes with lionesses hitting me, spells being targeted at me
##### and, of course, no log is complete without a stab:
#####
#####

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* (ber) leaves his hiding place.
~<~<~< ARMOUR OFF ~>~>~>
Suddenly *a Man* (ber) stabs you in the back.
That really HURT!

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm*a Man*(ber):Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Ruined Fields
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
A skinny young man stands here, a blade of grass in his mouth.
Exits: south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Beside an Old Barn
The starving cow stands here looking for a patch of grass.
Exits: north, east.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>e
At a Breach in the Wall
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>s
The Peat Cuttings
A swarm of mosquitoes is here, humming around you.
Exits: north, ~east~, south.

*. CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Warm>
You bleed from open wounds.

*. CRW HP:Bad Mana:Warm>s
Trail by the Bridge
A long-necked bird, with a fairly short spear-like bill stands here.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, -west-.


#####
##### Off to demons to regen and then back. Found dwarf tracks going in shady and blocked it.
##### Found pack horse tracks going north and figured it would be sneaker man, aka Berengar.
##### Charmer was still in city, happily frolicking around with two of his lionesses. 
##### I went to frolick along.
#####

Heretic tells you 'u kill that charmer bitch yet?'
You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading south, done less than 3 hours ago.

*#~ CRW>s
Main Street
Exits: north, south.

You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading south, done less than 3 hours ago.

*#~ CRW>s
Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ CRW>s
Master Road
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, west.

You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ CRW>w
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic nope
Ok.

*#~ CRW>w
Shadows' Street
*a Man* (dead) is here, riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: north, east.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*#~ CRW>

*a Man* leaves >>>EAST>>>  riding a pack horse.
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .
A powerful lioness leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*#~ CRW>e
Master Road
Exits: north, east, west.

*#~ CRW>cast 'burning h' dead
Nobody here by that name.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>e
Master Road
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, west.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>n
Main Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ CRW Mana:Burning>e
Main Street
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.

*#~ CRW>e
Main Street
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*#~ CRW>e
The Black Blood Alley
Exits: east, west.

*#~ CRW>e
e
The Black Blood Alley
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.

*#~ CRW>
You cannot ride there.

*#~ CRW>n
A Small Dark Path
Exits: north, south.
You feel a hidden presence.

*#~ CRW>n
The Black Moon Street
The corpse of an assassin is lying here.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south, west.
You feel a hidden presence.

*#~ CRW>n
A Small Bridge
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: north, east, south.

*#~ CRW>
A citizen leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

*#~ CRW>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, south, (west).

*#~ CRW>n
The Old Tower Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW>tr lioness
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some tracks of a powerful lioness leading south, done less than 4 hours ago.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic parked my eagle in illu, if he enters then i'll quake his lions dead and whack with eagle
Ok.

#####
#####
##### Well, that's the essence of my plan. Flawless, right?
#####
#####

*#~ CRW>sq
reveal qui
You begin to search...
A little boy has arrived from the east.

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic flawless!
Ok.

#####
#####
##### Aye,that plan be flawless!
#####
#####


*#~ CRW>
Heretic tells you 'hehe'

*#~ CRW>
A little boy leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

*#~ CRW>
A little boy has arrived from the south.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic (well, except for few sneakers and dudes porting in)
Ok.

#####
#####
##### Minor details really that pale in face of flawlessness.
#####
#####

*#~ CRW>sc
160/160 hits, 134/134 mana, and 72/94 moves.

*#~ CRW>
Heretic tells you 'I picked up an elf track going tbad via sgate prolly 6 ticks. on pack'

*#~ CRW>stat
OB: 45%, DB: 57%, PB: 57%, Armour: 50%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 749,803 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 151. Alert: normal.
Target: dead, Track: , Door: rock
Affected by:
- novoid
- strength
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- armour
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

*#~ CRW>
A little boy leaves >>>EAST>>> .

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic aha
Ok.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic there'sa  dwarf in shady as well
Ok.

#####
#####
##### Actually, yes, where's this elf and what is dwarf in shady doing?
#####
#####


*#~ CRW>
A Small Square
A well-crafted white fountain is here, water pouring forth from it.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

*#~ CRW>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

Rain starts falling from the clouds above, forming puddles in the streets.

You see:
   - a track of a woman leading west done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen leading west done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - two tracks of a powerful lioness leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a horse leading north done less than 9 hours ago

   - a track of a guard leading north done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen leading east done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of a guard leading east done less than 9 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 12 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*#' CRW>lead
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#' CW>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

The Entrance
A huge clock is standing here.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* is resting here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits/emulated: north, east, {south}, west.

You stop scouting.

######
######
###### Erm, hi?
######
######


*#' CW>n
Snake Alley
The corpse of a bandit is lying here.
Exits: east, south.

*#' CW>ride
A pony stops following you.
You pick up a pony's reins, and start riding him.

*#' CRW>whois kazlak
Kazlak Ukzalk, Axe Master of Belegost is a level thirty-seven Dwarven Axemaster.
nsueenueunseen

*#' CRW>sq
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'naked :D'
reveal qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#' CRW>wes
cha lang wes
Very well, you now speak Westron.

*#' CRW>yel <-clueless
Ok.

*#' CRW>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the south 'really?'

*#' CRW>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the south 'shady'

*#' CRW>tell Heretic dwarf is kazlak
Ok.

*#' CRW>e
The Old Tower Street
Exits: east, west.

*#' CRW>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the west 'safe for'

*#' CRW>e
The Old Tower Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, west.

*#' CRW>e
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#' CRW>
Heretic tells you 'eww'

*#' CRW>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the west 'bns!'

*#' CRW>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*#' CRW>wes
cha lang wes
Very well, you now speak Westron.

*#' CRW>
The last few raindrops dance briefly over the surface of the puddles, and the rain stops.

*#~ CRW>st
s
You stop resting, and stand up.

*#~ CRW>s
Main Street
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW>
Main Street
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: north, south, west.

*#~ CRW>w
Snake Alley
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*#~ CRW>w
Snake Alley
Exits: north, east.

*#~ CRW>yel aye, tried to rent there continuously few days ago!
Ok.

*#~ CRW>sq
reveal qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic who's he? :p
Ok.

*#~ CRW>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Prist                - Snake Alley

*#~ CRW>e
Snake Alley
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
One of the citizens of Tharbad looks at you from the corner of his eye.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*#~ CRW>
Heretic tells you 'warlord'

*#~ CRW>
A citizen leaves <<<WEST<<< .

*#~ CRW>view warlo

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Gelmir the Noldorin Wizard
 2  Narugil the Noldorin Wizard
 3  Auluua the Half-Elven Mistress of Healing
 4  Selyan the Silvan Priestess
 5  Shaml the Stoor Scout
 6  Nibble the Silvan Sage
 7  Loko the Dunadan Champion
 8  Sjivi the Half-Elven Healer
 9  Crichton the Dwarven Axemaster
10  Kazlak the Dwarven Axemaster

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Porridge the Hill Troll Wrecker
 2  Zuckerman the Zaugurz Weaponsmaster
 3  Rabinovich the Zaugurz Weaponsmaster
 4  Mosh the Cave Troll Smasher
 5  Out the Tarkhnarb Murderess
 6  Uldor the Tarkhnarb Mountaineer
 7  Mulju the Zaugurz Champion
 8  Valgumihkel the Black Numenorean Sage
 9  Zauschwein the Zaugurz Fighter
10  Pizurk the Zaugurz Weaponsmistress


#####
##### Oh, really?
#####
#####

*#~ CRW>
A guard has arrived from the south.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic oh
Ok.

*#~ CRW>tell Heretic he claims to be naked
Ok.

where
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the west 'oh bns do quitrent '

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ CRW>Players in your zone
--------------------
Prist                - Snake Alley

*#~ CRW>e
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*#~ CRW>n
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ CRW>s
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW>s
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*#~ CRW>w
Snake Alley
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
Exits: east, (south), west.

*#~ CRW>wes
cha lang wes
Very well, you now speak Westron.

*#~ CRW>
A little boy has arrived from the south.

*#~ CRW>yell really?
Ok.

*#~ CRW>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the west ':P'

*#~ CRW>yell gonna rent ngate then
Ok.

*#~ CRW>e
Main Street
Exits: north, south, west.

*#~ CRW>n
Main Street
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW>n
Before the North Gate of Tharbad
A little boy is here, running around.
A guard is here looking for someone to abuse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*#~ CRW>sq
reveal qui
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ CRW>
A guard has arrived from the south.

*#~ CRW>exam kazlak
You don't see a kazlak.

*#~ CRW>st
You are already standing.

*#~ CRW>sq
reveal qui
You begin to search...

*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

exam kazlak
*Kazlak the Dwarf* leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

You didn't find anyone.

*#~ CRW>
You don't see a kazlak.

*#~ CRW>exam kazlak
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
You see nothing special about him.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.

*#~ CRW>exam kazlak
*Kazlak the Dwarf* barely hits your left leg and tickles it.
You see nothing special about him.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* is in an excellent condition.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine*Kazlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>
You lightly pierce *Kazlak the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine*Kazlak the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* giggles.

*#~ CRW HP:Fine*Kazlak the Dwarf*:Fine>gig
You giggle.

######
######
###### We're two merry fellows (albeit one of us rather short), but where is my *Man* with his lionesses?
######
######


*#~ CRW Mana:Hot>n
The Old Tower Street
A little boy is here, running around.
A little boy is here, running around.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*#~ CRW Mana:Hot>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A little boy leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

You see:
   - four tracks of a powerful lioness leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - two tracks of a pack horse leading east done less than 3 hours ago


   - a track of a little boy leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a track of a little boy leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - a track of a woman leading east done less than 2 hours ago
   - two tracks of *a Man* leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a woman leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen leading south done less than 3 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading north done less than 3 hours ago
   - two tracks of a pony leading south done less than 5 hours ago
   - two tracks of a Man coming from the east done less than 7 hours ago
   - two tracks of a Man leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a pony leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a horse leading east done less than 7 hours ago
   - two tracks of a powerful lioness leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading south done less than 7 hours ago
   - a track of a citizen mercenary leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a horse leading north done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading north done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a horse leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a Man leading south done less than 8 hours ago
   - a track of a Man coming from the north done less than 9 hours ago
   - two tracks of a powerful lioness leading north done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of a pack horse leading north done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading north done less than 10 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the south done less than 11 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* leading south done less than 12 hours ago
   - a track of *a Man* coming from the north done less than 12 hours ago

You stop searching.

*#~ CRW Mana:Hot>lead
You stop riding a pony.
A pony starts following you.

*#~ CW Mana:Hot>scout e
You quietly scout eastwards...

The Illusionist's House
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits/emulated: north, {east}, south.

You stop scouting.
A citizen mercenary has arrived from the south.

######
######
###### He's in first room and I can launch my plan - quake his charmies and kill with eagle!
###### Did I say that my plan is flawless?
######


*#~ CW Mana:Hot>aband
e
A pony stops following you.

*#~ CW Mana:Hot>
The Illusionist's House
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
A powerful lioness is barely visible in the grass.
Exits: (west), up.

!# CW Mana:Hot>
*a Man* (dead) issues the order 'hit prist'.
A powerful lioness fails to hit you.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a powerful lioness:Fine>
*a Man* (dead) issues the order 'hit prist'.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a powerful lioness:Fine>
*a Man* (dead) closes the door.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a powerful lioness:Fine>qua
cast 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

qua
A powerful lioness lightly hits your head and tickles it.

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
A pony is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Some debris falls on you from above.
A powerful lioness barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a powerful lioness:Wounded>cast 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

A pack horse >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
A pack horse leaves UP .

qua
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
One more death... It seems to be a litany... 
You hear a pony's death cry as he collapses.
A pony is dead! R.I.P.
A powerful lioness is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a powerful lioness:Awful>cast 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a powerful lioness' death cry as she collapses.
A powerful lioness is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a powerful lioness' death cry as she collapses.
A powerful lioness is dead! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>qua
cast 'earth'
You quickly recall your stored spell...
A little boy has arrived from above.

ce
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.
A pack horse has arrived from above.

be
The earth trembles beneath your feet!
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a little boy's death cry as he collapses.
A little boy is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience.
get coins corpse
This is really a genocide...
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
Some debris falls on you from above.
You lightly pierce *a Man* (dead)'s head.

#####
#####
##### This is too easy. Killed charmies AND he ate all my quakes.
##### Did I say that my plan was flawless?
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>clo exit
It's already closed!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*a Man*(dead):Wounded>cast 'block door' exit
Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.
*a Man* (dead) opens the door.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves <<<WEST<<< .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ce

*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>be
cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) opens the door.
You can't proceed while the door is in motion.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Man* (dead) leaves <<<WEST<<< .

#####
#####
##### Wait, maybe he's pulling trick on me and my eagle's dead?
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north).

#####
#####
##### Nope, all's as it should be. Flawless.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Kazlak the Dwarf* barely hits your body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm*Kazlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>w
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (west), up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>be
cast 'block door' exit
You start to concentrate...

The exit west seems to blur for a while.

#####
#####
##### To spare you the gritty details... well, screw that, no sparing.
##### My plan is flawless, so it deserves to be shown in full length.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is standing here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k dead
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k dead
You are too afraid.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k dead
You are too afraid.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>0
cha wimp 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k dead
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges a mother eagle (fluffy)'s attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers hit dead
Ok.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>k dead
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges a mother eagle (fluffy)'s attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
order followers flee
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
A mother eagle (fluffy) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
A mother eagle (fluffy) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers flee

*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You have no loyal subjects here.


#####
##### It's just a matter of finishing now. I press random buttons on my keyboard, hoping
##### that some of them might just be the right ones. After all, last time I played was
##### 7 months ago and this session lasted for 20 minutes.
#####
##### But, does it matter? He's bad and, although icy, I'm still nearly full hps and with
##### a charmie! It's flawless!
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down

*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges a mother eagle (fluffy)'s attempt to hit him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting *a Man* (dead).
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
up
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
order followers assist
You try to pierce *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s left leg and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>order followers assist

*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Wounded>
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
kill dead
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
You try to pierce *a Man* (dead), but he parries successfully.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist

A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s body and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
kill dead
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
You approach *a Man* (dead), trying to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s body.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
Ok.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
You approach *a Man* (dead), trying to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s left leg.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
kill dead
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is here, fighting *a Man* (dead).
Exits: (south), down.
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s left arm and tickles it.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You approach *a Man* (dead), trying to pierce him.
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad a mother eagle (fluffy):Awful>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>op exit
n
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>down
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>order followers assist
Ok.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
A mother eagle (fluffy) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (fluffy) barely hits *a Man* (dead)'s right leg.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is here, fighting a mother eagle (fluffy).
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: (south), down.
*a Man* (dead) slashes a mother eagle (fluffy)'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear a mother eagle (fluffy)'s death cry as she collapses.
A mother eagle (fluffy) is dead! R.I.P.

#####
#####
##### Fla... Wait, what?
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill dead
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
You have no loyal subjects here.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>order followers assist
You have no loyal subjects here.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

Ok.
You burn *a Man* (dead).

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>get pipe all
wi pipe
rest
smoke
wi dagger
stand
You can't find a pipe in any container.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You stop using a shiny dagger.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Just what you needed!
You have a strange feeling for a moment, then it passes.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You stop using a wooden pipe.
You awkwardly wield a shiny dagger, ready to defend yourself.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>st

*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You are already standing.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Man* (dead) makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
You start to concentrate...

A woman leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

agg
Ok.
You burn *a Man* (dead).

#####
#####
##### Erm, so, ok. No mana, used pipe. I've been tricked most horribly and Fluffy's off to soar
##### in better skies. But, here I realise - I have bow I looted from some dude earlier!
#####

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>cha mo agg
Ok.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>biow
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

#####
#####
##### Now what was the command for getting bow from my back?
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>wi bow
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.
You don't have a bow.

#####
#####
##### Wrong one, apparently...
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>bow
You bow deeply.

#####
#####
##### ...Definitely wrong one.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>draw bow
You sheathe a shiny dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.

#####
#####
##### Got it!
#####
#####


!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

n
*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'eugszr zzur'
*a Man* (dead) makes your evil soul suffer with his goodness.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>oe
f
op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the south.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
*a Man* (dead) quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho *man

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
sho *man
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
d
You swiftly dodge *a Man* (dead)'s attempt to slash you.

You barely shoot *a Man* (dead)'s right hand.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Awful>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy*a Man*(dead):Awful>sho *man

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>d
sho *man
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
d
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
u
sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
d
sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!
Shoot whom?

#####
#####
##### Here I realize I just might have mana for that killing burn!
#####
#####


!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bh man
cast 'burning hands' man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

d
Ok.
You burn the Illusionist.
The Illusionist yells 'HELP! -Prist the Black Numenorean- is in the Illusionist's Laboratory'

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen the Illusionist:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
The Illusionist hits your right hand.


#####
#####
##### Well, khm, there it goes. Was fun while it lasted though.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen the Illusionist:Fine>f
You will attempt to flee!
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen the Illusionist:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee down.
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
sho *man
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'cure serious'

*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sho *man
wi dagger
agg
You barely shoot *a Man* (dead)'s head.

#####
#####
##### Shoot obviously won't work. He's moving from my room every time I shoot, so it's 
##### time to wield my dagger, go aggressive and shove it in some places.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You don't have a dagger.

#####
#####
##### Wait, where's my dagger?
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>cha mo agg
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k *man
They aren't here.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>k *man
You approach *a Man* (dead), trying to hit him.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>da
wi dagger
You don't have a dagger.

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>wi dagger
You don't have a dagger.

#####
#####
##### Obviously if I spam 'wi dagger' enough, I can conjure one up from thin air.
##### Ah, screw it. I've died plenty to spamshooters, maybe I can kill one the same way?
#####

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'burning hands'
~<~<~< ARMOUR OFF ~>~>~>
*a Man* (dead) burns you.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>wi bow
You don't have a bow.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>wim
cha mo wimp
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>s
A Small Library
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>oe
op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
You swiftly dodge *a Man* (dead)'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho *man
oe
*a Man* (dead) swiftly dodges your attempt to shoot him.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho *man
sho *man
You barely shoot *a Man* (dead)'s right leg.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

d
sho *man
You barely shoot *a Man* (dead)'s body.

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho *man
sho *man
*a Man* (dead) slashes your body and shatters it.
Aye! You cannot concentrate any more...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

sho *man

*a Man* (dead) >>>TRIES TO ESCAPE<<< 
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>oe
n
op exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
d
sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves vvvSOUTHvvv .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
d
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Shoot whom?

#####
#####
##### Maybe he did it like I did earlier and picked turnback open just in case?
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>op turnback
It seems to be locked.

#####
#####
##### Nope.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is resting here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Tired>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
bh *man
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>cast 'burning hands' *man
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sho *man
d
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
Leatherface narrates 'fragrant bag hidden kormock'

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves UP .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>pick turnback
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

The lock finally yields to your skill.
*a Man* (dead) utters the words 'burning hands'
*a Man* (dead) burns you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

#####
#####
##### I never noticed that I actually managed to pick it open. Neither did he I guess.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sho *man
Shoot whom?
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from below.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
sho *man
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>u
sho *man
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>ce
clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>sc
12/160 hits, 2/134 mana, and 19/94 moves.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>oe
*a Man* (dead) tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>mn
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>oe
op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>wi dagger
You don't have a dagger.
You swiftly dodge *a Man* (dead)'s attempt to hit you.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>u
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>draw
You hang an embellished longbow across your back.
You awkwardly draw a shiny dagger, ready to defend yourself.

#####
#####
##### Ah, now I remember, DRAW was the command! Let's stab him!
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
A woman has arrived from above.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee up.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>ag
You agree.

#####
#####
##### I do, indeed, agree with many things. Among them, chiefly, with the idea that I might
##### be slightly retarded.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
*a Man* (dead) barely hits your left foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak*a Man*(dead):Bad>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak*a Man*(dead):Bad>agg
cha mo agg
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak*a Man*(dead):Bad>oe
op exit
It's already open!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>f
*a Man* (dead) closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>k *man
You're already fighting!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>oe
op exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) closes the door.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>oe
op exit
Ok.
*a Man* (dead) closes the door.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
*a Man* (dead) opens the door.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>wi bow

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You don't have a bow.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho
*a Man* (dead) closes the door.
Wielding something to shoot with might help...

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>draw
A pair of smooth, black boots is empty!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho
Wielding something to shoot with might help...

#####
#####
##### At this point I'm not sure, which one gives me more cool points 
##### when dying - wielding a dagger or bow? Technically, attacking opponent
##### in fine mail as awful bn with shiny dagger in aggressive mood would win, but
##### I have my doubts.
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>draw bow
You sheathe a shiny dagger into a pair of smooth, black boots.
You swiftly draw an embellished longbow from across your back.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Bad>sho
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

sho
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

sho
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

sho *man
You strongly shoot *a Man* (dead)'s left hand and shatter it.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow*a Man*(dead):Awful>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

sho *man
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

sho *man
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*a Man* (dead) opens the door.

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>0
cha wimp 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (north).
*a Man* (dead) leaves ~~~NORTH~~~ .

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>sho *man
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sho *man
Shoot whom?

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
*a Man* (dead) is standing here.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sho *man
s
ce
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .
Your victim has disappeared!
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>clo exit
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Exhausted>get pipe all
wi pipe
rest
smoke
wi dagger
stand
You can't find a pipe in any container.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You stop using an embellished longbow.
You hold a wooden pipe.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>Aahhh. Good Old Toby's!
You feel focused.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You don't have a dagger.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>sc
11/160 hits, 23/134 mana, and 1/94 moves.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>st
You are already standing.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>qui
cha spell qui
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
The door is opened from the other side.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*a Man* (dead) has arrived from the north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

bh *man
Ok.
You burn *a Man* (dead).
*a Man* (dead) is stunned and will probably die soon.
You hit *a Man* (dead)'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Man* (dead)'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Man* (dead) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>cast 'burning hands' *man
Nobody here by that name.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>nor
cha spell nor
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>sc
11/160 hits, 13/134 mana, and 3/94 moves.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Fainting>tell Heretic he died
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tell Heretic that...
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tell Heretic was...
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>tell Heretic epic
Ok.


#####
#####	
##### The number of screwups due being rusty and generally sucking was, indeed, epic.
##### The fact that he backfired that killing spell, might qualify as slightly epic as well though.
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>st
You are already standing.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>d
The Illusionist's House
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a little boy is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a powerful lioness is lying here.
The corpse of a pony is lying here.
A woman is here, looking for someone to chat with.
Exits: [west], up.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>u
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>ec
exam corpse
corpse (here) : 
a fortune in gold
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a fragrant-smelling bag
a sable pouch
a gleaming belt
a wooden pipe
a keyring with many keys and a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled oak staff
a fine pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a pair of soft leather boots (flawless)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a fine chain mail coif (flawless)
a fine chain mail hauberk (flawless)
a copper ring
a fletched arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
an ash arrow
a broadsword (flawless)
an ash arrow

#####
#####
##### And now we move forward in time exactly 7 seconds to PristEnding(tm) 
#####
#####

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>nor
cha spell nor
Ok.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>n
The Illusionist's Laboratory
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a thief is lying here.
A middle-aged woman, the illusionist looks defiantly at you.
Exits: (south), down.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>s
A Small Library
An arrow made from a grey wood lies here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
The corpse of a guard is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
The corpse of a mage is lying here.
Exits: (north).

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>get belt corpse
You get a gleaming belt from the corpse of *a Man*.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
*Timon the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*Malvegil the Dunadan Man* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
*a Man* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
*Kazlak the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o# CW HP:Dying Mana:Cold Move:Weak*Kazlak the Dwarf*:Healthy>get sable corpse
You feel a sharp pain there!

You are dead! Sorry...

Alas, you realise that yet again the mighty knowledge of drowned Numenor has
been lost... Despair settles on you.
You don't see a corpse to get things from.

!( CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Weak>
Heretic tells you 'u die?'

#####
#####
##### Every good session ends in Hidden Island my old friend. Who's better to know it
##### than us?
#####
##### Nevertheless, such endings are part of life as bn I suppose. I did log off with
##### good ol' smile on my face and, to me, that's all that matters.
#####
##### 

o( CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm Move:Slow>trophy #
                *** TROPHY *** (Number Killed, Knowledge, Mobile)

   1,  1%,  #Ashep                    |   1,  1%,  #Berengar                 |

*. CW>whois ashep
Ashep the Go'ong Hitter is a level forty Rohirric Adventurer.



2011/03/27 01:10, Balthazar: 
Funny...a cleric(?) backfires his burning hands and dies for it

2011/03/27 01:42, Auluua:Rated: Superb 
Ohh...My...GOD!! I got geek chills all over my body.

'I do, indeed, agree with many things. Among them, chiefly, with the idea that I might be slightly retarded.' - haha, this is the funnies log I've read in YEARS, atleast comment-wise. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

For the love of god, don't let it be 7months until next time!

2011/03/27 02:52, Oromis:Rated: Good 
I agree with Auluua I thought your comments + screw ups were awesome! Thanks for sharing:D

2011/03/27 03:21, Fankil:Rated: Good 
Prist.

2011/03/27 04:44, Uber:Rated: Superb 
Epic is damn right. Some of my favourite highlights:

!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>bow
You bow deeply.
##### ...Definitely wrong one.

##### Here I realize I just might have mana for that killing burn!
!# CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy>bh man
cast 'burning hands' man
You start to concentrate...
*a Man* (dead) leaves ,,,DOWN,,, .

Ok.
You burn the Illusionist.

This will forever be a classic. The only thing that was missing was a create food backfire to depression.

2011/03/27 05:45, Lodis:Rated: Superb 
#####
#####
##### At this point I'm not sure, which one gives me more cool points
##### when dying - wielding a dagger or bow? Technically, attacking opponent
##### in fine mail as awful bn with shiny dagger in aggressive mood would win, but
##### I have my doubts.
#####

Hahahahaha. 5 stars!

2011/03/27 08:03, Fallujah:Rated: Superb 
I agree with Uber, those bits were EPIC! Haha great log! 5* for shiz.

2011/03/27 08:42, Jenzn:Rated: Superb 
I just wanted something to read while drinkin my morning coffee. I obviously chose the right log :) Awesome. 5x stars!

2011/03/27 09:04, Djinn:Rated: Superb 
There is no way this log could belong to anyone else but you :D. You didn't even have to post a name with it, and everybody would still know. Awesome log :).

2011/03/27 14:25, Björn:Rated: Superb 
*Kazlak the Dwarf* yells from the west 'oh bns do quitrent '

Also a well chosen yell.

2011/03/27 15:05, Breaux:Rated: Superb 
awesome blawesome

2011/03/27 16:53, Ninjzor:Rated: Superb 
Amazing!

2011/03/27 17:28, Välgumihkel:  Rated: Superb 
Lovely commenting style. Very enjoyable read.

2011/03/27 19:33, Patience:Rated: Superb 
5/5!

2011/03/27 22:54, Zigurz:  Rated: Superb 
'I' coulda done better

2011/03/27 23:37, Zimdul:Rated: Superb 
+5 for sure

2011/03/28 01:14, Ashep:Rated: Good 
Unlucky for me, backfired at the end.... thanks for the fun

2011/03/28 01:55, Mhoghedin:Rated: Superb 
What a fuckin awesome log. 5 stars, can't believe you won.

2011/03/28 07:26, Ripley:Rated: Superb 
I have to agree - Awesome log.

2011/03/28 08:30, Nilin:Rated: Superb 
Thanks Prist! Had a good laugh :)

2011/03/28 12:42, Steoadsawoeifn:  Rated: Superb 
fun

2011/03/28 15:49, Dragoth:  edited 1x  Rated: Superb 
awesome

2011/03/28 16:27, Ågran:  Rated: Superb 
Awesome indeed

2011/03/28 20:45, Razoor:Rated: Superb 
Great log. I laughed out loud twice..that's two times more than usual!

2011/03/28 21:16, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
I misrated it a bit :/ I'm not as rapt as everyone else seem to be but I meant to rate it higher :p

2011/03/28 21:32, Auluua:Rated: Superb 
It actually is as rapt, Jens. :) And we're missing all the superb 5star Jens logs! post! :D

2011/03/28 21:38, Trazan:  Rated: Superb 
Fu**ing beautiful!!!

2011/03/29 00:45, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
Huh? Either I misunderstood what rapt means or I don't understand what you mean :p

2011/03/29 00:50, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
Heh, #13 log all time. This is exactly why I rate logs the way I do :-)

2011/03/29 02:08, Imago:Rated: Superb 
I think you are just full of hate, Telessar. I could solo Balrog and a troll group doing him on a level 7 Elf, survive with 3 hits and you might give it an average.

;)

2011/03/29 02:15, Telessar:  Rated: Poor 
I r sith :/

2011/03/29 20:56, Marillion:Rated: Superb 
Why is that Telessar? I must admit I found this log very entertaining

2011/03/30 17:27, Fankil:Rated: Good 
!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>
*a Man* (dead) begins some strange incantations...

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Cold Move:Fainting>bh *man
cast 'burning hands' *man
You start to concentrate...

*a Man* (dead)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

bh *man
Ok.
You burn *a Man* (dead).
*a Man* (dead) is stunned and will probably die soon.


Wonder what he was casting.. dispel evil? Ay yay.

2011/03/30 19:26, Drogtash:Rated: Awful 
Burning hands of course, Fankil

2011/04/02 10:22, Edvard: 
I love how Prist gains everyones respect, while Timon just gains his xp. Great log, wish i saw it in time to rate.

2011/04/04 22:15, Devastator: 
Great read. Oh, and yes, please take 7 months breaks. That means you play the game for fun when you have time :-)

2011/04/10 18:45, Ethar: 
Good job bro.

2011/04/12 11:50, Vegas: 
Long time, no see Mr. Ethar! Who ya playing these days? Shoot me a mumemail or something!

2011/04/13 17:25, Ôstu:   
Good one, brings back some memories.

2011/12/12 13:49, Andróg:   
!# CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>bow
You bow deeply.

#####
#####
##### ...Definitely wrong one.
#####
#####


All that desperate bow-searching, ending in that italicised line made me LOL. :) Other comments were grand as well. Didn't read it back when I could still rate it though.

2015/07/19 22:42, Azan:   
This log still makes me laugh years later.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Alian, Auluua, Björn, Breaux, Cair, Djinn, Dorolff, Dragoth, Faine, 
Fallujah, Fieldy, Foll, Foroil, Gloriel, Glurf, Grotek, Jenzn, Jessy, Lodis, 
Marcho, Marillion, Mhoghedin, Mojo, Morhol, Naranu, Nilin, Ninjzor, Patience, Razoor, 
Ripley, Roadkill, Snul, Steoadsawoeifn, Swarley, Tinùen, Trazan, Välgumihkel, Wabbly, Winzy, 
Zarakh, Zigurz, Zimdul, Zippo, Zomb, Zutror, Ågran 
 Good Cebol, Fandr, Fankil, Oromis, Rashnak, Zaram, Zmej 
 Average  
 Poor Telessar 
 Awful Drogtash 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back