Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
(2216 hits. Posted 2017/06/29)

## Garrett needed sable pouch, so we went after it. Then following happens. ##
## Copy-paste, might be some errors.                                        ##


![ CW HP:Fine>n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Bob lasted  03:24 minutes
--- BOB GONE ---

![ CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Faine                - Inside the Catacombs
Barclay              - Inside the Catacombs
Garrett              - Inside the Catacombs

![ CW HP:Fine>You hear some very close noise from the west.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has suddenly arrived.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has suddenly arrived.
A mountain troll has suddenly arrived.
A mountain troll has suddenly arrived.
A mountain troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
Ooops! You fumble... and hit yourself HARD!

kill animal
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your head extremely hard.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.
A mountain troll joins *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s fight.
A mountain troll crushes your right foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!


Barclay (BB)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.
A mountain troll barely crushes your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>wq

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
draw sword
But you are already wielding it!
Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* sends you -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
A mountain troll crushes your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* joins *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
Barclay (BB) carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.
A mountain troll strongly crushes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
A mountain troll crushes your right foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Healthy>
A mountain troll crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Healthy>f

A mountain troll barely crushes your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Healthy>wim

--- RECOVERED FROM BASH ---

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Healthy>A mountain troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.
Inside the Catacombs
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You fail to intercept a mountain troll's blow.
A mountain troll strongly crushes Barclay (BB)'s head.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill animal							## Targeting seems not the best ##
They aren't here.
Barclay (BB) lightly slashes a mountain troll's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
Inside the Catacombs
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Barclay (BB) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill animal
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*troll*} [local]
kill *troll*
You lightly slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Barclay narrates 'svarten blind'

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {*man*} [local]
n
kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
A mountain troll leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
A mountain troll leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Hurt>agg
cha mood aggr
Ok.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain troll has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain troll has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
A mountain troll intercepts your blow.
You strongly slash a mountain troll's body and tickle it.
A mountain troll says 'Toman-meat is surely tasty!'

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>s
kill *man*
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.
A mountain troll joins a mountain troll's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A mountain troll barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.
A mountain troll crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>You're already fighting!
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>f
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* joins a mountain troll's fight.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* barely slashes your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.

Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
Inside the Catacombs
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here -!!!-  CASTING  -!!!-.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.
Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'
A mountain troll approaches Garrett (GG), trying to crush him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash her.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
A mountain troll crushes Garrett (GG)'s left foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Voiinskreiz narrates 'where is fun??'

![ CW HP:Hurt>qw
draw axe
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n

Garrett (GG) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.
A mountain troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>n
kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You cleave a mountain troll's right hand hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A mountain troll has arrived from the N O R T H.

A mountain troll intercepts Garrett (GG)'s blow.
Garrett (GG) approaches a mountain troll, trying to cleave it.
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
A mountain troll says 'Waxcg me shalloj tvis one whole!'

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>f
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.

Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here -!!!-  CASTING  -!!!-.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'
A mountain troll seems to be >>>! BLINDED !<<<

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>bash *man*
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'flee'.

Barclay (BB) utters the words --- DISPEL EVIL --- 

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>agg
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

A mountain troll intercepts Garrett (GG)'s blow.
Garrett (GG) cleaves a mountain troll's left hand extremely hard.
A mountain troll says 'Dag' zas ye' lasv misvake, Dharf.'

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*
You try to cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, but she parries successfully.
A mountain troll crushes Garrett (GG)'s left hand very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
A mountain troll crushes Garrett (GG)'s body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
A mountain troll intercepts your blow.
You approach a mountain troll, trying to cleave it.
Garrett (GG) approaches *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>bash *man*

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* strongly slashes Garrett (GG)'s right hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
Garrett (GG) lightly cleaves *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>
You cleave a mountain troll's body very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>f
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
A mountain troll barely crushes your right hand and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You don't see any *man* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*
You cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s head and tickle it.
Garrett (GG) approaches *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*
A mountain troll intercepts Garrett (GG)'s blow.
Garrett (GG) cleaves a mountain troll's right leg extremely hard.
You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the E A S T.
Barclay (BB) tries to slash *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, but she parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>![ CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
A mountain troll intercepts your blow.
You cleave a mountain troll's left arm extremely hard.
A mountain troll says 'No one vill remember your gace, Homan! Me smasg ij now!'
Garrett (GG) strongly cleaves a mountain troll's right leg and tickles it.

[ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Hurt Garrett (GG):Fine>kill *man*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Hurt Garrett (GG):Fine>n
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Hurt Garrett (GG):Fine>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Hurt Garrett (GG):Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.
A mountain troll has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
A mountain troll leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Fine>bash *man*
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Garrett (GG) has arrived from the S O U T H.
Barclay (BB) utters the words --- DISPEL EVIL --- 
Barclay (BB) cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Kaisa the Black Númenórean* shiver in pain.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s body extremely hard.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges your attempt to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>bash *man*
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* barely slashes your right arm and tickles it.

agg
Barclay (BB) utters the words --- DISPEL EVIL --- 
Barclay (BB) cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Kaisa the Black Númenórean* shiver in pain.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
e

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You lightly cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s right foot.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>bash *man*
Barclay (BB) gets a softly glowing green cup from a silvan satchel.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>bash *man*
Barclay (BB) drinks a softly glowing green cup.
The cup crumbles in his hands.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

Garrett (GG) has arrived from the W E S T.

*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here, fighting *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a huge, poisonous spider.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>![ CW HP:Hurt>
Alas! You failed to reach her through the melee.

bash *man*
![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* swiftly dodges Barclay (BB)'s attempt to slash her.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* strongly slashes a huge, poisonous spider's right forefoot.

![ CW HP:Hurt>*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
kill *man*
Inside the Catacombs
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Exits: north, west.
Barclay (BB) is stuck in the cobwebs.
Garrett (GG) is stuck in the cobwebs.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You don't see any *man* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>sa burn
emote says: burn
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt>l
Inside the Catacombs
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here -!!!-  CASTING  -!!!-.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
The cobwebs burn around Garrett (GG), and he breaks free.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.
Exits: east, south.
ACK! Barclay didn't follow you, you lost him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
kill *man*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>You cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s head extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Bad Garrett (GG):Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Bad Garrett (GG):Hurt>kill *man*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Bad Garrett (GG):Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here -!!!-  CASTING  -!!!-.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here -!!!-  CASTING  -!!!-.
Exits: north, west.
Garrett (GG) approaches *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.
kill *man*
Thick, sticky cobwebs stick to your limbs, preventing you from moving.


![ CW HP:Hurt>You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Bad Garrett (GG):Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
The cobwebs burn around *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, and she breaks free.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Bad Garrett (GG):Hurt>
You cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s left arm very hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Awful Garrett (GG):Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* utters the word --- ARMOUR ---
Garrett (GG) barely cleaves *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s left hand and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Awful Garrett (GG):Hurt>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
kill *man*
You fight the web to get free, but just become more entangled.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Hurt>sa burn
emote says: burn
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>l
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
The cobwebs burn around Barclay (BB), and he breaks free.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
You fight the web to get free, but just become more entangled.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
You fight the web to get free, but just become more entangled.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) gets a wooden pipe from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>get pale pack
rem necklace
wear pale
use pale barclay
rem pale
wear necklace
put pale pack

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.
Barclay (BB) stops using the slender Elven sword.
Barclay (BB) holds a wooden pipe.

![ CW HP:Hurt>Barclay (BB) sits down and rests.
You get a pale blue stone from a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You stop using a necklace.
Barclay (BB) enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
You wear a pale blue stone around your neck.

![ CW HP:Hurt>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
You attempt to direct a pale blue stone's powers towards Barclay (BB).
Barclay (BB) stops using a wooden pipe.
Barclay (BB) decisively draws the slender Elven sword.

Barclay (BB) puts a wooden pipe in a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You stop using a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You wear a necklace around your neck.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You put a pale blue stone in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Hurt>get pale pack
rem necklace
wear pale
use pale barclay
rem pale
wear necklace
put pale pack
put pale pack
You get a pale blue stone from a silvan satchel.
Barclay (BB)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

![ CW HP:Hurt>You stop using a necklace.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You wear a pale blue stone around your neck.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You attempt to direct a pale blue stone's powers towards Barclay (BB).

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
You break free as the cobwebs around you go up in flames.
A cobweb burns away completely.

Barclay (BB) glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You stop using a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You wear a necklace around your neck.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You put a pale blue stone in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Inside the Catacombs
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Garrett (GG) leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
Barclay (BB) tries to slash *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, but she parries successfully.
A mountain troll intercepts your blow.
You cleave a mountain troll's right hand hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* issues the order 'as'.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>f
A mountain troll barely crushes your left foot and tickles it.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt a mountain troll:Wounded>
Garrett (GG) cleaves *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s head and - SHATTER -s it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Healthy>
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
You feel bolder.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>kill *man*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.
Barclay (BB) panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Awful Garrett (GG):Hurt>
You barely cleave *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s body and - SHATTER - it.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* is - INCAPACITATED - and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*:Dying Garrett (GG):Hurt>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived f
rom the S O U T H.
kick
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your left hand and tickles it.
Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

Barclay (BB) has arrived from the S O U T H.

A mountain troll intercepts Barclay (BB)'s blow.

You kick *Kaisa the Black Númenórean* to death.
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as she collapses.
*Kaisa the Black Númenórean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>wq
Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.


--> Gained   xp: 77716          tp: 6
--> Trip     xp: 304272         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 1135603        tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>draw sword
You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You masterfully wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
They aren't here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>s
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Garrett (GG) cleaves a mountain troll's left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>#   $target is now set to {*troll*} [local]

Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>f

Garrett (GG) has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain troll says 'YOU! Jaine! You will die begore your vime.'
You swiftly dodge a mountain troll's attempt to crush you.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
Garrett (GG) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
You strongly slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s right foot extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine Garrett (GG):Bad>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*

Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
Barclay (BB) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* approaches Garrett (GG), trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s left leg extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>tb recite gg
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
tell barclay recite gg							## That tell wast quite well, should have told Garrett, not my label ##
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) begins to recite a purple scroll.

![ CW HP:Hurt>prot gg
No one by that name here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
Barclay (BB) creates a noxious cloud around you!
You ignore the effects.

![ CW HP:Hurt>l
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Garrett narrates 'i die'
You hear a death cry from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A huge, poisonous spider is here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Redruth narrates ':('

![ CW HP:Hurt>sc
303/505 hits, 61/61 mana, and 99/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Hurt>cc
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A huge, poisonous spider tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.


*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the W E S T.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the word --- ARMOUR ---

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
You slash a huge, poisonous spider's right foreleg very hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) gets a pale blue stone from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* sends you -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>tb blindi

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
--- RECOVERED FROM BASH ---

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>tell barclay blindi
Ok.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
You slash a huge, poisonous spider's right foreleg very hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Wounded>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the W E S T.
Barclay (BB) joins your fight.
Barclay (BB) strongly slashes a huge, poisonous spider's right hindleg and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Wounded>
You swiftly dodge *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Wounded>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
You slash a huge, poisonous spider's left hindleg hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>
You slash a huge, poisonous spider's left foreleg very hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* sends you -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Awful>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Hurt a huge, poisonous spider:Awful>
Barclay (BB) slashes a huge, poisonous spider's head very hard and - SHATTER -s it.
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a huge, poisonous spider's death cry as it collapses.
A huge, poisonous spider is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) swiftly dodges *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s attempt to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *troll*

--- RECOVERED FROM BASH ---

![ CW HP:Hurt>

--> Gained   xp: 262            tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 304534         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 1135341        tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Hurt>Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

Barclay (BB) has arrived from the E A S T.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits your left arm and tickles it.

Barclay (BB) joins your fight.
Barclay (BB) slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and tickles it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You don't see any *troll* here.
![ CW HP:Hurt>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *troll*
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>bash *troll*
Barclay (BB) gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Hurt>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.
Barclay (BB) gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Hurt>bash *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>You don't see any *troll* here.
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Hurt>cc
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cc
Barclay (BB) begins to recite a blue scroll.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...
A warm feeling fills your body.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

cc
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* fails to stab you.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
bash *troll*
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right arm hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* stops using a giant spe
ar.

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to
 flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
You strongly slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to
 flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cc
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cc
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.


*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>tb mana?
tell barclay mana?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
You lightly slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>qw
draw axe
You remove an engraved broadsword.
You masterfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
#   $suka is now set to {Barclay} [local]
Barclay tells you 'vold'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
396/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 105/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You swiftly dodge *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>kill *troll*
bash *troll*
You're already fighting!
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right hand extremely hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Fine>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to
 flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
bash *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
396/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 106/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cc
c n 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wh
Players
-------
      Shran the Dwarven Champion
      Hillo the Man
      Rosi the Hobbit Rider
      Voiinskreiz using Special Weapons And Tactics
      Garrett Lîm - Outrider of Beriand
      Vezrim the Kheled-Baruk's Tavern Keyholder
      Barclay, the Emissary of Thranduil,
      Pap the Father
      Faine the Skin-changer
      Redruth the Dwarven Champion

10 allies on.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) quietly scouts northwards...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) stops -scouting- northwards.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You strongly cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left hand and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* stabs your left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.

You stop -scouting-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
389/505 hits, 6/61 mana, and 108/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Inside the Catacombs
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.

You stop -scouting-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Garrett narrates 'ah well, he hits fucking hard'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
390/505 hits, 6/61 mana, and 107/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*

Barclay (BB) stops using a lambent amulet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) wears a pale blue stone around his neck.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>bash *troll*
Barclay (BB) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>bash *troll*
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts t
o flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
bash *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) draws upon the power of a pale blue stone.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
393/505 hits, 7/61 mana, and 106/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
393/505 hits, 7/61 mana, and 107/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) glows briefly as healing energy flows into him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get kit sabel
You don't see a sabel to get things from.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get kit sable
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield kit
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You hold a fragrant-smelling bag.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the W E S T.
Barclay (BB) says 'hps?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You intercept *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s blow.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>wq
draw sword
You remove a fragrant-smelling bag.
You masterfully wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>w
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Sanctuary lasted  02:14 minutes
--- SANC DOWN ---
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield kit
You stop using an engraved broadsword.
You hold a fragrant-smelling bag.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>mxi kit
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) says 'blindin mobid?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa recite puprl
emote says: recite puprl
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>mix kit
You start mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.

Barclay (BB) gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

st
qw
Barclay (BB) begins to recite a purple scroll.

Your eyes tingle.
You start glowing.
Barclay (BB) creates a noxious cloud around you!
You ignore the effects.

quaff philtre
You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
Looking inside, you see some unknown mishmash, and dejectedly pour it out.		

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>draw axe
You remove a fragrant-smelling bag.
You masterfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You don't have a philtre.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>st
You are already standing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.

You stop -scouting-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
399/505 hits, 14/61 mana, and 131/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa mana?
emote says: mana?
Ok.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
400/505 hits, 14/61 mana, and 132/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cc
c n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc

Barclay (BB) says 'report'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>412/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 134/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
412/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 134/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
emote has  412/505 HP, 5/61 MANA, and 135/160 MV.
412/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 135/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>Ok.
Barclay (BB) reports: 200/200 Hit Points, 51/143 Mana Points, 88/93 Move Points

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
413/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 135/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sa teeme
emote says: teeme
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>scout s
You quietly scout southwards...

A Natural Cavern
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground. (blue aura).
A huge, poisonous spider is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
Mormaeg is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Mormaeg.

You stop -scouting-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sni
You snicker softly.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
A Natural Cavern
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A sable pouch lies on the ground. (blue aura).
A huge, poisonous spider is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
Mormaeg is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Mormaeg.
Exits: north. - d:crack.
Barclay (BB) is stuck in the cobwebs.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Mormaeg's right hindleg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *troll*
bash *troll*
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body very hard and tickle it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!
-!-!-
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* melts: wops

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

A huge, poisonous spider barely hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickles it.

Mormaeg stings *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

A huge, poisonous spider bites *Svarten the Mountain Troll*!
Mormaeg barely hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left foot and tickles it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
agg
Your bash at *Svarten the Mountain Troll* -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!
-!-!-
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg strongly hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>agg
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>bash *troll*
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>
A huge, poisonous spider barely hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Mormaeg:Fine>
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg stings *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg strongly hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>ag
You agree.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>
Barclay (BB) utters the words --- DISPEL EVIL --- 
Barclay (BB) cries 'Elbereth Gilthoniel' and makes *Svarten the Mountain Troll* shiver in pain.
A huge, poisonous spider bites *Svarten the Mountain Troll*!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* ===--- R  E  C  O  V  E  R  E  D ---===
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Mormaeg:Fine>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body very hard.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* melts: outa oil!
Your bash at *Svarten the Mountain Troll* -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg stings *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
A huge, poisonous spider barely hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>exam *troll*
A figure covered in snow towers before you. He looks friendly...
Maybe you can play with him?
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is in very bad shape.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right leg,
       A clean light wound at the right foot,
       A clean light wound at the right hand.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is using:
               a hooded brass lantern; it is lit
     a metal-shod staff
       a plain hood (worn)
       a plain shirt (well-maintained)
    a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
       a plain pair of pants (used)
       a pair of smooth, black boots
   an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
     a ring; it glows blue
     a small tin ring
       a leather backpack
       a plain leather belt
       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
       a black scroll; it glows blue
       a stone
       a strange set of lock picks

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a giant spear (flawless)
a beer bottle
a musty loaf of bread
a musty loaf of bread
a gold ring
a silver bracer
a bent bone key  (stonedoor, silver bracer)
an obsidian eye; it glows blue
a blood-stained key  (rack, OOC)
a heavy steel key  (stonedoor/rockface, OOC)
a water skin
a large sack

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
Mormaeg strongly hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* ===--- R  E  C  O  V  E  R  E  D ---===
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Mormaeg:Fine>bash *troll*
Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body.

Barclay (BB) joins your fight.
Barclay (BB) strongly slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left hand.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Mormaeg's left forefoot very hard.

Mormaeg stings *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* struggles to free himself from the thick cobwebs.

Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right arm hard and - SHATTER -s it.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

Barclay (BB) shows his approval by clapping his hands together.

Mormaeg hits *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right arm very hard and - SHATTER -s it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Mormaeg's left foreleg extremely hard.

Barclay (BB) slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body very hard and - SHATTER -s it.
kick
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is - INCAPACITATED - and will slowly die, if not aided.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* doesn't recover from your bash; he is dead.
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>Kick whom?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

--> Gained   xp: 100000         tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 404534         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 1035341        tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
The bluish glow on Barclay (BB)'s blade fades entirely.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>k spider
You cleave a huge, poisonous spider's left foreleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
You swiftly dodge Mormaeg's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
Mormaeg stings you.
A huge, poisonous spider barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
Mormaeg barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
Mormaeg lightly hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Fine>
You cleave a huge, poisonous spider's right hindleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>sa blind mormaeg
emote says: blind mormaeg
Ok.
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Hurt>bas

You cleave a huge, poisonous spider's left hindleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'
Mormaeg's eyes become glazed.

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

Mormaeg stings you.

Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'
Mormaeg's eyes become glazed.

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

Mormaeg barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

Your bash at a huge, poisonous spider -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>
Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>
Mormaeg stings you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Bad>
You cleave a huge, poisonous spider's right foreleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-
kick
A huge, poisonous spider is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a huge, poisonous spider:Dying>Barclay (BB) utters the word 'noselacri'
Mormaeg seems to be >>>! BLINDED !<<<

agg
You kick a huge, poisonous spider to death.
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You receive your share of experience.
This is really a genocide...
You hear a huge, poisonous spider's death cry as it collapses.
A huge, poisonous spider is dead! R.I.P.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>

--> Gained   xp: 414            tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 404948         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 1034927        tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
Mormaeg stings you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>bas

Barclay (BB) joins your fight.
Barclay (BB) slashes Mormaeg's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>exam corpse
Your bash at Mormaeg -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
Barclay (BB) slashes Mormaeg's body hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
You cleave Mormaeg's right hindleg extremely hard.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>exa 2.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a strange set of lock picks
a stone
a black scroll; it glows blue
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a hooded brass lantern
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (used)
a plain hood (worn)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
a small tin ring
a ring; it glows blue
a large sack
a water skin
a heavy steel key  (stonedoor/rockface, OOC)
a blood-stained key  (rack, OOC)
an obsidian eye; it glows blue
a bent bone key  (stonedoor, silver bracer)
a silver bracer
a gold ring
a musty loaf of bread
a musty loaf of bread
a beer bottle
a giant spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
Barclay tells the group 'yep, get here, they dead'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
Mormaeg ===--- R  E  C  O  V  E  R  E  D ---===
Mormaeg barely hits your left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Hurt>
You cleave Mormaeg's body extremely hard.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Wounded>
Barclay (BB) strongly slashes Mormaeg's right forefoot.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Wounded>bas
Your bash at Mormaeg -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-
Barclay (BB) slashes Mormaeg's left foreleg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Wounded>
Barclay narrates 'kaisa and svarten die'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Wounded>
You cleave Mormaeg's right foreleg hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Wounded>
Mormaeg ===--- R  E  C  O  V  E  R  E  D ---===
You cleave Mormaeg's left hindleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Bad>bas
Mormaeg barely hits your body and tickles it.

Voiinskreiz narrates 'claps!'

Mormaeg stings Barclay (BB).
Barclay (BB)'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!

Mormaeg barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

Barclay (BB) puts a blue scroll in a sable pouch.

Your bash at Mormaeg -!-!-!-!-  B  A  S  H  E  D  -!-!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Bad>
Barclay (BB) slashes Mormaeg's right foreleg hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Bad>
You cleave Mormaeg's left hindleg hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Awful>
Barclay (BB) strongly slashes Mormaeg's right hindleg and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Awful>
Mormaeg ===--- R  E  C  O  V  E  R  E  D ---===

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Awful>
You cleave Mormaeg's right hindleg extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
kick
Mormaeg is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Mormaeg:Dying>Barclay (BB) slashes Mormaeg's right hindfoot extremely hard and - SHAT
TER -s it.
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear Mormaeg's death cry as he collapses.
Mormaeg is dead! R.I.P.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

--> Gained   xp: 6084           tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 411032         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 1028843        tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>give bottle bb
Ok.
Voiinskreiz narrates 'where was the fun?'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Garrett narrates 'oh nice!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) utters the words --- REMOVE POISON ---
Barclay (BB) looks better.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get all corpse
You get a topaz from the corpse of Mormaeg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get sable						## For Garrett! ##
You get a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: east, south.
ACK! Barclay didn't follow you, you lost him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay narrates 'was mormaeg'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
409/505 hits, 13/61 mana, and 158/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cc
c n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
Garrett narrates 'barclay warlords'

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>w
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>s
A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north. - d:crack.
Thick, sticky cobwebs stick to your limbs, preventing you from moving.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) wakes up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
425/505 hits, 2/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Voiinskreiz narrates 'sweet'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Voiinskreiz narrates 'claps barclay!!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) utters the words --- REMOVE POISON ---

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Garrett narrates 'i would've'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>te garrett comeing?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>war
info %K
warlord (19)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
428/505 hits, 3/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Garrett narrates 'if i didnt die'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Sanctuary lasted  02:14 minutes
--- SANC DOWN ---

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
You break free as the cobwebs around you go up in flames.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
#   $suka is now set to {Garrett} [local]
Garrett tells you 'sure, am rdell, didnt know'
430/505 hits, 4/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>pick crack
Using your lockpicks, you try to pick the lock...

Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

The lock finally yields to your skill.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>tell Garrett come
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
434/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
434/505 hits, 5/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>exam corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) wakes up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>l

Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sa kaisa tuleb lootida					## Have to loot Kaisa ##
emote says: kaisa tuleb lootida
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Barclay (BB) stares at the sky.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Redruth narrates 'how'd u die? i was asleep'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
#   $suka is now set to {Garrett} [local]
Garrett tells you 'omw'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
438/505 hits, 7/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
439/505 hits, 7/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here staring.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) says 'mana pole enam'					## No mana ##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: east, south.
ACK! Barclay didn't follow you, you lost him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
A Natural Cavern
Traces of pale red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here staring.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north. - d:crack.
Thick, sticky cobwebs stick to your limbs, preventing you from moving.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) drinks a softly glowing green cup.
The cup crumbles in his hands.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
442/505 hits, 9/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Garrett narrates 'svarten on his way'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
443/505 hits, 9/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
443/505 hits, 9/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
444/505 hits, 9/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>pick crack
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

You manage to enable the lock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wake bb
You wake him up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa svarten tuleb					## Svarten incoming ##

Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>emote says: svarten tuleb
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
449/505 hits, 12/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cc
c n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
450/505 hits, 8/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.
450/505 hits, 8/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
The cobwebs burn around Barclay (BB), and he breaks free.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>te garrett hurry
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
You fight the web to get free, but just become more entangled.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sa burni veel						## Burn more ##
emote says: burni veel
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
456/505 hits, 10/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
456/505 hits, 10/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>sc
456/505 hits, 10/61 mana, and 160/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) wakes up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) says 'NO VITTU'							## Bad word! ##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>get kit sable
You get a fragrant-smelling bag from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wield kit
You stop using a mighty dwarven axe.
You hold a fragrant-smelling bag.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>mix kit
You start mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.

put kit pack
Barclay (BB) -27 mana

#   $suka is now set to {Garrett} [local]
Garrett tells you 'need cobwebs burnt'

You have finished mixing the contents of a fragrant-smelling bag.
You have produced a fragrant herbal philtre.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>You put a fragrant-smelling bag in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>nar someone come mormaeg
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>tell Garrett yes
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
470/505 hits, 16/61 mana, and 158/160 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>quaff philtre
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>qw
draw axe
You remove a fragrant-smelling bag.
You masterfully wield a mighty dwarven axe, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>put kit pack
You put a fragrant-smelling bag in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
A Natural Cavern
Traces of red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of Mormaeg is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $suka is now set to {Garrett} [local]
Garrett tells you 'i am norhtern webs'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get oil all.coprse
You don't see any coprse to get things from.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $suka is now set to {Garrett} [local]
Garrett tells you 'stuck'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get oil all.corse
You don't see any corse to get things from.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get oil all.corpse
You can't find an oil in any corpse.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exam corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa 3.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a strange set of lock picks
a stone
a black scroll; it glows blue
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a hooded brass lantern
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (used)
a plain hood (worn)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
a small tin ring
a ring; it glows blue
a large sack
a water skin
a heavy steel key  (stonedoor/rockface, OOC)
a blood-stained key  (rack, OOC)
an obsidian eye; it glows blue
a bent bone key  (stonedoor, silver bracer)
a silver bracer
a gold ring
a musty loaf of bread
a musty loaf of bread
a beer bottle
a giant spear (flawless)

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get lantern all.corpse
You get a hooded brass lantern from the corpse of *a Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) wakes up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>get scroll all.corpse

Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>You get a black scroll from the corpse of *a Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB) burns a cobweb.
You break free as the cobwebs around you go up in flames.
A cobweb burns away completely.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>e
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: north, west.
Barclay (BB) is stuck in the cobwebs.
Thick, sticky cobwebs stick to your limbs, preventing you from moving.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB)'s blade now glows with a pale blue light.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
505/534 hits, 23/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Garrett (GG) starts following you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Barclay (BB)'s spell backfires, and he squeals in surprise!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>gr gg
Garrett (GG) is now a group member.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Garrett (GG) spills: svarten comes

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>exa gg
You see nothing special about him.
Garrett Lîm - Outrider of Beriand (GG) has several bruises.
Garrett Lîm - Outrider of Beriand (GG) is using:
            a mighty dwarven axe (well-maintained); it glows blue
     a bejewelled shield (flawless); it glows blue
       a great helm (flawless)
       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless); it glows blue
       a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
       a pair of smooth, black boots
   a red ruby; it glows blue; it has a soft glowing aura
     a ruby ring; it glows blue
     a ring; it glows blue
       a leather backpack
       a spotted leather belt
       a belt pouch
       a strange set of lock picks
       a small metal flask
       a small metal flask
       a small metal flask

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a crude torch

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a black scroll; it glows blue
a hooded brass lantern
a fragrant herbal philtre; it glows blue
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a topaz
an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>prot gg
You will now try to protect Garrett (GG).

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) says '-19 mana again'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>drop philtre
You drop the philtre.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) says 'this is bullshit'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A fragrant herbal philtre stands on the floor. (blue aura).
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
#   $suka is now set to {Voiinskreiz} [local]
Voiinskreiz tells you 'i called eagle'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
515/534 hits, 26/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>i
You are carrying:
a black scroll; it glows blue
a hooded brass lantern
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a topaz
an engraved broadsword (flawless); it glows blue

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
520/534 hits, 27/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
521/534 hits, 27/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Garrett (GG) -!-!-!- STARTS CASTING -!-!-!-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sa got oli?

Garrett (GG) utters the words 'cure light'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>emote says: got oli?
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
525/534 hits, 28/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
526/534 hits, 29/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
527/534 hits, 29/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Garrett (GG) shakes his head.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A fragrant herbal philtre stands on the floor. (blue aura).
Thick cobwebs cover the tunnel, ensnaring you in their sticky strands.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here shaking his head.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
528/534 hits, 29/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB) I WANT OUTTA THESE FUCKING WEBS				## Someone not fond of those webs anymore =) ##

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
528/534 hits, 29/61 mana, and 163/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Garrett (GG) spills: i dropped it

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wh

Barclay (BB) wakes up.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Barclay (BB) clambers on his feet.
Players
-------
      Shran the Dwarven Champion
      Hillo the Man
      Voiinskreiz using Special Weapons And Tactics
      Garrett Lîm - Outrider of Beriand
      Vezrim the Kheled-Baruk's Tavern Keyholder
      Barclay, the Emissary of Thranduil,
      Pap the Father
      Faine the Skin-changer
      Redruth the Dwarven Champion

9 allies on.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB) says 'food!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB) says 'now'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB)'s blade starts to glow very brightly!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is stuck in the cobwebs.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* drenches the webs with oil, making them highly flammable.

![ CW Mana:Hot>get bannock pack
eat bannock

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* sets the oil drenched cobwebs on fire.
The cobwebs burn around *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, and he breaks free.
You break free as the cobwebs around you go up in flames.
The cobwebs burn around Barclay (BB), and he breaks free.
The cobwebs burn around Garrett (GG), and he breaks free.
A cobweb burns away completely.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.
You get a delicious bannock from a silvan satchel.

![ CW Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You eat the bannock.
You are full.

![ CW Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears a plain leather belt about his waist.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a butcher knife on his belt.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* holds a metal-shod staff.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears a fine pair of soft leather gloves on his hands.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a leather backpack on his back.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a ring on his finger with delicacy.
w
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a small tin ring on his finger with delicacy.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears a plain shirt on his body.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a plain hood on his head.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears a plain pair of pants on his legs.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears a ragged, blackened cloak about his body.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a water skin on his belt.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a stone on his belt.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a strange set of lock picks on his belt.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* puts a dark coloured flask on his belt.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* wears an old length of iron chain around his neck.

![ CW Mana:Hot>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>e

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW Mana:Hot>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A fragrant herbal philtre stands on the floor. (blue aura).
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.
![ CW Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>s
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW Mana:Hot>n
n
Inside the Catacombs
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A mountain troll crushes your right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Healthy>bash *troll*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Healthy>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* swiftly dodges Garrett (GG)'s at
tempt to cleave him.
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Healthy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s right hand extremely hard.
You cleave a mountain troll's left arm hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>wi,m
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>f
A mountain troll joins a mountain troll's fight.
A mountain troll crushes your right leg and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* agrees.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You don't see any *troll* here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.
Garrett (GG) panics, and attempts to flee.
Garrett (GG) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
You cleave *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body very hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.
A mountain troll says 'YOU! Faine! You will die before your zime.'
A mountain troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
A mountain troll joins a mountain troll's fight.
![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
Barclay (BB) has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>wq
draw sword
You remove a mighty dwarven axe.
You masterfully wield an engraved broadsword, ready to fight evil.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* stops using a lantern.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* confidently draws a giant spear.
Barclay (BB) slashes a mountain troll's left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded>Barclay (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

Garrett (GG) strongly cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

You swiftly dodge a mountain troll's attempt to crush you.
A mountain troll joins a mountain troll's fight.
A mountain troll lightly crushes your left leg and tickles it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>s

A mountain troll crushes your left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
Garrett (GG) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
A mountain troll barely crushes your right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* stabs Garrett (GG)'s right hand extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>ewq
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* drinks a flask of orkish draught.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>f
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You lightly slash a mountain troll's right hand and tickle it.
A mountain troll crushes your right foot hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!
Garrett (GG) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>agg
cha mood aggr
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>l
Inside the Catacombs
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>scout n
You quietly scout northwards...

Barclay (BB) says 'bannock'
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Garrett the Dwarf (GG) is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Garrett (GG).
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the N O R T H.

You stop -scouting-.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>nar s
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB) says 'anna'
Garrett (GG) leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Garrett (GG) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>get bannock pack
eat bannock
You get a delicious bannock from a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You are too full to eat more!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>drop bannock
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.
You drop the bannock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You fail to intercept *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s blow.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s left leg extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*

Barclay (BB) eats a delicious bannock.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm hard.
Garrett (GG) cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Garrett (GG):Bad>bash *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Garrett (GG) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s left foot extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Garrett (GG):Awful>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Garrett (GG):Awful>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
You fail to intercept *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s blow.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* approaches Garrett (GG), trying to hit him.
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm hard and - SHATTER - it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Garrett (GG):Awful>kill *troll*
You're already fighting!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s left foot extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.
kick
Garrett (GG) is - INCAPACITATED - and will slowly die, if not aided.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Bad Garrett (GG):Dying>kill *troll*
kill *troll*
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.
Strength lasted  25:59 minutes
--- STRENGHT DOWN ---

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cc gg
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.
c n 'cure light' gg
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Garrett (GG)'s right hand extremely hard and - SHATTER -s it.
You hear Garrett (GG)'s death cry as he collapses.
Garrett (GG) has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Garrett (GG).
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You strongly slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.
Barclay (BB) gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
As Barclay (BB) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
Barclay (BB) joins your fight.
Barclay (BB) strongly slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right hand.
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: north.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A mountain troll says 'YOU! Jaine! You hill die bejore your hime.'
A mountain troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Fine>
You slash a mountain troll's body hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mountain troll:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting a mountain troll.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.
Barclay (BB) has arrived from the N O R T H.
Barclay (BB) has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* tries to keep you at bay, but fails.
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>#   $suka is now set to {Voiinskreiz} [local]
Voiinskreiz tells you 'flying last bridge'
You're already fighting!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<  WEST  <<<.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>   EAST   >>>.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the E A S T.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves AAA   NORTH   AAA.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>e
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge, poisonous spider is lying here.
The corpse of a huge tarantula is lying here.
Exits: east, west.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
w
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>w
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right foot very hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
A mountain troll barely crushes your right hand and tickles it.
A mountain troll says 'YOU! Faine! You will die before your time.'
A mountain troll barely crushes your left leg and tickles it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly stabs your head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the N O R T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
kill *troll*
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is standing here.
Exits: south.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the S O U T H.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>s
kill *troll*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left foot very hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>You're already fighting!
A mountain troll says 'YOU! Barclay! You vill die before your time.'
You intercept a mountain troll's blow.
A mountain troll barely crushes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A mountain troll is here, fighting Barclay (BB).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *troll*
Barclay (BB) panics, and attempts to flee.
Barclay (BB) leaves VVV   SOUTH   VVV.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Dying>
You slash *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and - SHATTER - it.
-=N Ä T A K I=-
info XPCOUNTER: %x %t %X %T
#   $XPCalc is now set to {1} [local]
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>Barclay (BB) has arrived from the S O U T H.


--> Gained   xp: 100088         tp: 0
--> Trip     xp: 511120         tp: 1827
--> Needed   xp: 928755         tp: 0
#   $XPCalc is now set to {0} [local]

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Barclay (BB) says 'fuck'

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>agr
You agree.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sa slp
emote says: slp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
484/534 hits, 32/61 mana, and 107/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
484/534 hits, 32/61 mana, and 107/163 moves.
Barclay (BB) lies down and falls asleep.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>cc
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>l bb
You see nothing special about him.
Barclay, the Emissary of Thranduil, (BB) has some small bruises.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>sc
494/534 hits, 22/61 mana, and 109/163 moves.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cc
c n 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your spell backfired! You feel your life draining away.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cc
c n 'cure light'
You muster all of your concentration...
Detect-Magic lasted $timerDetectMagic minutes
--- DETECT MAGIC DOWN ---

You have a sudden lapse of memory... Your spell backfired! You feel drained.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>use amulet
You become sensitive of magical auras.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>wh
Players
-------
      Shran the Dwarven Champion
      Hillo the Man
      Voiinskreiz using Special Weapons And Tactics
      Garrett Lîm - Outrider of Beriand
      Vezrim the Kheled-Baruk's Tavern Keyholder
      Barclay, the Emissary of Thranduil,
      Pap the Father
      Faine the Skin-changer
      Redruth the Dwarven Champion

9 allies on.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>sc
499/534 hits, 6/61 mana, and 112/163 moves.


![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>l
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wim
cha mood wimp
Ok.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>wq
draw sword
But you are already wielding it!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exam corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a dark coloured flask
a strange set of lock picks
a stone
a water skin
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a giant spear (flawless)
a leather backpack
a ragged, blackened cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (used)
a plain hood (worn)
a plain shirt (well-maintained)
an old length of iron chain; it glows blue
a small tin ring
a ring; it glows blue
a dark coloured flask
a dark coloured flask
a pair of smooth, black boots
a large sack
a heavy steel key  (stonedoor/rockface, OOC)
a blood-stained key  (rack, OOC)
an obsidian eye; it glows blue
a bent bone key  (stonedoor, silver bracer)
a silver bracer
a gold ring
a musty loaf of bread
a musty loaf of bread
a beer bottle
a lantern

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
A mountain troll crushes your right hand hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain troll:Fine>
You lightly slash a mountain troll's left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain troll:Fine>
A mountain troll fails to crush you.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold a mountain troll:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>n
Inside the Catacombs
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A grey-skinned mountain troll stands here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
The shadow of *a Troll* is floating here.
A horse of the Rohirrim (ülo) is standing here.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>exa 2.corpse
In the corpse (here):
a fortune in gold
a fragrant-smelling bag
a water skin
a sable pouch; it glows blue
the scalp of Bodo
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a dark broadsword (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a tarnished copper wristband (flawless); it glows blue
a silvan satchel
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff; it glows blue
a shining pair of chain mail sleeves (flawless)
a pair of white chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a shining pair of chain mail leggings (well-maintained)
a twisted crown; it glows blue
a shining chain mail shirt (flawless)
a red ruby; it glows blue
a jewelled ring; it glows blue
an amethyst
a large sack
a wooden pipe

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>s
Inside the Catacombs
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
Barclay the Elf (BB) is SLEEPING here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>nar someone bring oil mormaeg



## Voiinskreiz brought us oil but Barclay regened enough by that time  ##
## Looted stuff and rode to the sunset!                                 ##

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2017/06/29 09:54, Garrett:   
All I did was die :(. Twice.

2017/06/29 11:10, Horast: 
Jeez guess I need to play to back u up Svarten...

2017/06/29 16:07, Zepir:   
rofl nooby Svarten rips again, did you calculate your statistical chance of winning wrong stat lord? muhahahah

2017/06/29 16:31, Rev:   
Unlike you Zepir, svarten fights people who aren't afk. If he had a few scroll and more oil it would of been interesting.

2017/06/29 17:19, Baratheon:   
Really enjoyed the log, thanks! Laughed at the web struggles a bit, poor Barclay

2017/06/29 20:17, Samurai:   
Hilarious that you let your redshirt die--twice!--when you have 8262662718192 scrolls. You are a model to which all hoarders can aspire.

2017/06/29 20:54, Zepir:   
lol i kill people inside noc so what i also give 1v1 constantly and you can see my 100+ logs of pk to prove it.

2017/06/29 21:50, Vaelrin: 
but you never fight me zepir :S

2017/06/29 22:28, Täpp:   
Zepir your skill in MUME is impossible to underestimate

2017/06/30 02:09, Rev:   
Post so I can see your logs. From playing with and against you I find your claim lacking.

2017/06/30 06:52, Zepir:  edited 1x   
i did fight you! when you were on fluffins and you killed me a few times. i was on my orc tho, rev i got tons of logs i just beat down razoor on my thief the other day 1v1 ask him he likes my spankings , hide behind your incog name , my profile is incog but i dont hide who i am. only time i play mume is to pk and i suicide, dont give a shit about gear or xps. try coming up with an insult based in reality

2017/06/30 08:09, Clemenza:   
Is it just me or does Zepir remind me of a young Guido with all his jiberish?


2017/06/30 10:29, Kaisa:   
![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *man*
You approach *Kaisa the Black Númenórean*, trying to cleave her.

Looks like you misgendered me there! :P

2017/06/30 12:23, Madox: 
Puke Scum

If your good enough to kill svarten and Kaisa you can easily smob. Why loot

2017/06/30 13:02, Bafo: 
interesting log! i kinda agree with with samurai that it was amusing that you managed to loose Garrett twice - then again he was fairly uncommunicative!

Maybe darkies shoulda left charmies in first web room and tried to quake west of it or so...

Nice read none the less, Thanks for sharing!

2017/06/30 13:17, Bungo: 
Considering your hp-s, you are half-troll yourself, Faine. Well played.

2017/06/30 16:45, Faine: 
To Samurai: at that point I had 0 heal scrolls. Barclay had them and as u saw I failed to tell him to recite on Garrett.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back