Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Scouting about (sry for precious posts!) (Wutokh)comments   back
(730 hits. Posted 2018/04/26)


So Wutokh found himself, as usual against his will, down in the frozen caverns of the Zaugurz Outpost. Bulgotha still refuse to pay up the Zaugurz draughts he o
wes from the last Solmaths will poker tournament, but then again, how do you force the commande
r to pay anything up..One day..Wutokh the Loremaster will lead this Tribe, one day I tell you.

After some blood from our Takhnarb slaves and some pissing in the cell of our new, not yet broken, Ally Bulgotha forced me out to scout the surrounding areas,
 apparently there had been skirmishes between the filthy Tahknarb caves to the east and the Dar
k Tower just west of our outpost. I was made painfully aware that If I did not return with at least one scalp of a fallen hero I could except my riches confisca
ted and my flesh torn asunder by a flail whip.

Cursing, mumbling and strangely enough aroused I began my scouting routine with the western part of the Takhnarb filth caves.  




Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, (west), (down). - u:niche.

oO CsW HP:Bad>
You feel stealthy again.

oO CSW HP:Bad>d;k man;f
Hall of the Arcane
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
There are two rotten corpses here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame waits here, ready to teach his malevolent magic.
Exits: (up). - u:niche.

!O CSW HP:Bad>
You try to pierce Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame, but he parries successfully.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame says 'I'm going to get a lot of pleasure out of killing you.'

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, (west), (down). - u:niche.

oO CsW HP:Bad>ps
poison weapon
You carefully pour some oil on your blade.

oO CsW HP:Bad>
You feel stealthy again.

oO CSW HP:Bad>d;k man;f
Hall of the Arcane
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
You see two rotten corpses on the ground.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame waits here, ready to teach his malevolent magic.
Exits: (up). - u:niche.

!O CSW HP:Bad>
You try to pierce Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame, but he parries successfully.

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame pierces your left leg.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, (west), (down). - u:niche.

oO CSW HP:Bad>d;k man;f
Hall of the Arcane
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
You see two rotten corpses on the ground.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame waits here, ready to teach his malevolent magic.
Exits: (up). - u:niche.

!O CSW HP:Bad>
You try to pierce Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame, but he parries successfully.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame says 'It's time for you to die!'

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, (west), (down). - u:niche.

oO CsW HP:Bad>
You feel stealthy again.

oO CSW HP:Bad>d;k man;f
Hall of the Arcane
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
On the ground, there are two rotten corpses.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame waits here, ready to teach his malevolent magic.
Exits: (up). - u:niche.

!O CSW HP:Bad>Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You swiftly dodge a lithe orc's attempt to slash you.

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame pierces your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, (west), (down). - u:niche.

oO CsW HP:Bad>sc
59/347 hits and 111/147 moves.

oO CsW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 88%, DB: 56%, PB: 84%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 533,691 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- nosneak
- noquit
- panic

oO CsW HP:Bad>ce w
close exit w
Ok.

oO CsW HP:Bad>drf
drink oil
You drink the blood.

oO CsW HP:Bad>inv
You are carrying:
a strip of dried meat
an amethyst
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an amethyst
a dirty reddish vial
a large sack
a sharp thorn (flawless)
a dark coloured flask

oO CsW HP:Bad>
You feel stealthy again.

oO CSW HP:Bad>est meat
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO CSW HP:Bad>eat meat
You are too full to eat more!

oO CSW HP:Bad>sc
61/347 hits and 115/147 moves.

oO CSW HP:Bad>ps
poison weapon
You carefully pour some oil on your blade.

oO CSW HP:Bad>d;k man;f
Hall of the Arcane
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
There are two rotten corpses here.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame waits here, ready to teach his malevolent magic.
Exits: (up). - u:niche.

!O CSW HP:Bad>
You try to pierce Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame, but he parries successfully.
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame says 'Only your shattered bones will remain!'

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!

!O CSW HP:Bad Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame:Wounded>
Thrakghash of the Mordor Flame pierces your left foot hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, [west], (down). - u:niche.

oO CsW HP:Bad>sc
43/347 hits and 114/147 moves.

oO CsW HP:Bad>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

oO CsW HP:Bad>drf
drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!
You feel stealthy again.

oO CSW HP:Bad>e
A Side Tunnel in the Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o= CSW HP:Bad>dc
drain corpse

You start draining the blood from the corpse into your flask.

drf
coins
You tear open the corpse and pour the still warm blood into your flask.

o= CSW HP:Bad>drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= CSW HP:Bad>get all.coins all.corpse
You can't find any coins in any corpse.

o= CSW HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CSW HP:Bad>s
A Circular Cave
A large torch lies here among the dust.
Exits: north.

oO CSW HP:Bad>n
A Side Tunnel in the Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: south, west.

o= CSW HP:Bad>w
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits: east, [west], (down). - d:niche.

oO CSW HP:Bad>rest
eq
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CSW HP:Bad>
You are using:
<wielded>            a nimble blade (flawless); some sort of liquid is smeared on it
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on head>       a green hood (flawless)
<worn on body>       a green shirt (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (used)
<worn on legs>       a green pair of pants (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn around neck>   a blackened pendant
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer
<worn on finger>     a jewelled ring
<worn on finger>     an icy ring
<worn as belt>       a plain silken sash
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a strange set of lock picks
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch
<worn on belt>       a stone

oO CSW HP:Bad>who
Players
-------
      Wutokh the Zaugurz Loremaster

1 ally on.

oO CSW HP:Bad>whoi frostwolf
Frostwolf Borg, the Unscarred is a Zaugurz Orc.
Last login 4 days and 12 hours ago.
    .o oOOOOOOOo                                            OOOo
    Ob.OOOOOOOo  OOOo.      oOOo.                      .adOOOOOOO
    OboO"""""""""""".OOo. .oOOOOOo.    OOOo.oOOOOOo.."""""""""'OO
    OOP.oOOOOOOOOOOO "POOOOOOOOOOOo.   `"OOOOOOOOOP,OOOOOOOOOOOB'
    `O'OOOO'     `OOOOo"OOOOOOOOOOO` .adOOOOOOOOO"oOOO'    `OOOOo
    .OOOO'            `OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'            `OO
    OOOOO                 '"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"`                oOO
   oOOOOOba.                .adOOOOOOOOOOba               .adOOOOo.
  oOOOOOOOOOOOOOba.    .adOOOOOOOOOO@^OOOOOOOba.     .adOOOOOOOOOOOO
 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO"`  '"OOOOOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 "OOOO"       "YOoOOOOMOIONODOO"`  .   '"OOROAOPOEOOOoOY"     "OOO"
    Y           'OOOOOOOOOOOOOO: .oOOo. :OOOOOOOOOOO?'         :`
    :            .oO%OOOOOOOOOOo.OOOOOO.oOOOOOOOOOOOO?         .
    .            oOOP"%OOOOOOOOoOOOOOOO?oOOOOO?OOOO"OOo
                 '%o  OOOO"%OOOO%"%OOOOO"OOOOOO"OOO':
                      `$"  `OOOO' `O"Y ' `OOOO' 

oO CSW HP:Bad>sc
48/347 hits and 122/147 moves.

oO CSW HP:Bad>sc
48/347 hits and 122/147 moves.

oO CSW HP:Bad>vie warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fastolph the Harfoot Scout
 2  Thelleithian the Half-Elven Master Healer
 3  Nimmeth the Noldorin Chieftain
 4  Mithrenniel the Silvan Heroine
 5  Hfur the Dwarven Priest
 6  Dbhain the Dwarven Ranger
 7  Fingers the Dnadan Ranger
 8  Caurondil the Noldorin Burglar
 9  Benorn the Dwarven Hero
10  Jabez the Noldorin Hero

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Aztarth the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 2  Dzoavitz the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 3  Granzu the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 4  Phrike the Black Nmenrean Mercenary
 5  Rasta the Tarkhnarb Champion
 6  Carl the Hill Troll Wrecker
 7  Jen the Black Nmenrean Envoy
 8  Nemi the Black Nmenrean Witch
 9  Saai the Tarkhnarb Champion
10  Sumba the Black Nmenrean Envoy

oO CSW HP:Bad>
News of a sudden attack on the Dark Tower reaches your ears. ////What be tiz! Did Bulgotha raid the filthy tower while 												              I was up north 
for some R&R, Zaugurz to the defence!!

oO CSW HP:Bad>inf
You are a female Zaugurz Orc.
You are 44 years, 2 months and 18 days old.
You have played 7 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 9 mins.
This ranks you as Wutokh the Zaugurz Loremaster (level 35).
You are five feet three and weigh nine stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 30, hearing 14, smell 27. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in the Zaugurz Outpost.
Your equipment weighs sixty-four pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wis:7 Dex:18 Con:18 Wil:12 Per:18.
Offensive Bonus: 89%, Dodging Bonus: 6%, Parrying Bonus: 84%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 4%.
You have 50/347 hit and 126/147 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 15,516,309 experience points and you have 79,591 travel points.
Many know of your recent victories on behalf of the Zaugurz (10 wp).
You need 533,691 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 197 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 57 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You are trying to sneak.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- noquit
- panic

oO CSW HP:Bad>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

oO CSW HP:Bad>l
Hidden Cavern
The corpse of an orc apprentice is lying here.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}, {down}. - d:niche.

oO CSW HP:Bad>ow
[_open exit w]
--->open exit w

oO CSW HP:Bad>Ok.

oO CSW HP:Bad>w
A Natural Stairway
Exits: (east), (up). - e:depression.

!= CSW HP:Bad>u
A Dark Lake
Exits: north, (down). - d:stone.
The water is frozen solid.

o% CSW HP:Bad>n
An Underground River
Exits: north, south.

o% CSW HP:Bad>n
An Underground Stream
Exits: east, south.

o% CSW HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o% CSW HP:Bad>e
An Underground Stream
The corpse of a giant lizard is lying here.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks (hidden).
Exits: east, west.
You smell blood.

o% CSW HP:Bad>e
Silvery Cavern
Exits: west, up.
The ground is frozen solid.

!O CSW HP:Bad>

!O CSW HP:Bad>uw
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CSW HP:Bad>u
Darkness
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
Exits: west, down.
You have found a large bat!

o= CSW HP:Bad>w
Darkness
Exits: east, up.

o= CSW HP:Bad>u
Limestone Tunnel
Exits: west, down.

o= CSW HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CSW HP:Bad>u
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CSW HP:Bad>w
u
Limestone Tunnel
Exits: east, up.

o= CSW HP:Bad>
Limestone Cave
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
Exits: east, down.

oO CSW HP:Bad>e
Underground Junction
Exits: north, east, south, west, down.

o[ CSW HP:Bad>n
Wet Tunnel
The corpse of an orkish scout is lying here.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
Exits: ~north~, south.

o= CSW HP:Bad>n
A Pool
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: ~(east)~, south. - e:waterhole.

o~ CSW HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW HP:Bad>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Hidden Cave
A long slender eel glides along the water, its body coiled to strike.
Exits: ~(west)~, [up]. - w:waterhole.

o~ CSW HP:Bad>u
The slab seems to be CLOSED

o~ CSW HP:Bad>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CSW HP:Bad>oe u
u
open exit u

Ok.
An eel tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
You strongly pierce an eel's tail and tickle it.

o~ CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

o~ CSW HP:Bad an eel:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tillbaka r DOWN
Shady Place
Exits: north, ~(down)~. - w:waterhole.
The ground is frozen solid.

o< CsW HP:Bad>n
On a Rocky Hill
Exits: south, west, down.

*< CsW HP:Bad>d
Trail around the Mountain
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: -east-, -west-, up.

*< CsW HP:Bad>snea
You stop sneaking.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Path between the Mountains
Exits: /north\, -east-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>sc
54/347 hits and 103/147 moves.

*< CW HP:Bad>s
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Sloping Ground
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
w
A Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
w
w
w
Small Crossing
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*< CW HP:Bad>
Trail
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: -east-, -west-.
It suddenly starts to snow.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
w
Trail
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: -east-, -(west)-.
A ferocious warg tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

*<* CW HP:Bad a ferocious warg:Healthy>w
A ferocious warg says 'I hill hunx you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce a ferocious warg's body.

*<* CW HP:Bad a ferocious warg:Fine>f
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<* CW HP:Bad a ferocious warg:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<* CW HP:Bad a ferocious warg:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

*<* CW HP:Bad a ferocious warg:Fine>w
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
Trail
Exits: -(east)-, south, -west-. - e:way.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -west-. - e:way.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
w
Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
w
Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -south-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<* CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<* CW HP:Bad>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*<* CW HP:Bad>
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
Trail
A mountain goat is here, jumping from cliff to cliff.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
w
Trail
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

*<* CW HP:Bad>w
High Pass
Exits: -east-, -west-.
The clouds suddenly disappear.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
w
Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CW HP:Bad>
Near a Fork
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
w
A Sloping Bridge
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.
A demon wolf leaves down.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
w
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
w
A Trail along a River
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW HP:Bad>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Bad>Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Bad>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*. CW HP:Bad>
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>s
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, -west-.

*. CW HP:Bad>w
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.
Large clouds assemble in the sky above, covering the flat terrain with odd shadows.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>s
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>snea
Trail Meets a Tributary of the Bruinen
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

*.~ CW HP:Bad>Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

*.~ CSW HP:Bad>n
A Shallow Section of the River
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

*%~ CSW HP:Bad>n
Foothills of the Grey Mountains
Exits: south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

*(~ CSW HP:Bad>w
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: east, up.

*(~ CSW HP:Bad>u
Climbing into the Grey Mountains
Exits: up, down.

*<~ CSW HP:Bad>u
Grey Mountains
Exits: west, down.

*<~ CSW HP:Bad>w
Grey Mountains
A furry, striped raccoon is here, nosing around for some berries or roots.
Exits: east, west. - n:stonedoor.

*<~ CSW HP:Bad>w
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, south, -west-.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*< CSW HP:Bad>tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You hear a death cry from the north.

You see:
   - a vague track of an Orc coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a vague track of a pack horse leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Half-Elf* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of a mountain mule leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 4 hours ago
   - a vague track of a trained horse leading east done less than 7 hours ago

You hear some close noise from the north.


n
You stop searching.

*< CSW HP:Bad>
Dark Tower
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: (south), (up), (down).

o[ CSW HP:Bad>d
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).

oO CSW HP:Bad>w
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

o[ CSW HP:Bad>d
Hewn Chamber
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), (up).

o[ CSW HP:Bad>n
Carved Hall
The corpse of a female orc is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A dark-skinned orc is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
A dark-skinned orc is dancing around the fire.
A dark-skinned orc is dancing around the fire.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, fighting a dark-skinned orc.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, fighting a dark-skinned orc.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, (south), (west).

![ CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* pounds a dark-skinned orc's head extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CSW HP:Bad>
A dark-skinned orc tries to hit *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
A dark-skinned orc barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CSW HP:Bad>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* strongly pierces a dark-skinned orc's left foot and shatters it.

![ CSW HP:Bad>s
Hewn Chamber
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), (up).

o[ CSW HP:Bad>u
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

o[ CSW HP:Bad>e
Dank Dungeon
Exits: [north], south, west, (up).

oO CSW HP:Bad>
You hear a death cry from the west.

oO CSW HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CSW HP:Bad>u
Dark Tower
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: *(south)*, (up), (down).

o[ CSW HP:Bad>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>w
A Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>drf
drink oil

You drink the blood.

*< CSW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 63%, DB: 26%, PB: 67%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 533,545 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

*< CSW HP:Bad>e
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>sn
scout north

You quietly scout northwards...

Dark Tower
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
Exits/emulated: {north}, east, south, -west-.

You stop scouting.

*< CSW HP:Bad>n;g all.key all
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tower
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
Exits: *(south)*, (up), (down).

o[ CSW HP:Bad>The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
You can't find any key in any container.

o[ CSW HP:Bad>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>drf
drink oil

Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*< CSW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 63%, DB: 26%, PB: 67%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 533,545 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

*< CSW HP:Bad>w
A Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>sc
67/347 hits and 51/147 moves.

*< CSW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 63%, DB: 26%, PB: 67%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 533,545 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic

*< CSW HP:Bad>drf
drink oil

Your stomach can't contain anymore!

*< CSW HP:Bad>e
A Road through the Grey Mountains
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
You feel bolder.

*< CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.

*< CSW HP:Bad>
A horse of the Rohirrim stops following *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* picks up a horse of the Rohirrim's reins and starts riding him.

*< CSW HP:Bad>w
A Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
A Crumbling Road
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Grey Mountains
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Grey Mountains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
A Broken Road
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>en
escape north

Alas, you cannot go that way...

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Road through the Grey Mountains
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* -> found this today
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Dark Tower
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The shadow of a brown-skinned orc is floating here.
Exits: *(south)*, (up), (down).

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>d
Dank Dungeon
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: (north), south, west, (up).

!O CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Barracks
A large sack is on the ground.
A scuffed and worn leather satchel has been left here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
Exits: east, west, (down). - d:strawmats.

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>d
Hewn Chamber
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a brown-skinned orc is lying here.
Exits: (north), (up).

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Carved Hall
The corpse of a dark-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark-skinned orc is lying here.
The corpse of a female orc is lying here.
A huge, smoking campfire is burning here.
A female orc stands glaring at you.
Exits: north, (south), [west].

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
The door seems to be CLOSED

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>oe w
open exit w
A goblin scout yells from the south 'HELP! *Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is trying to kill me on a Road through the Grey Mountains!'

w ///Yeah thats right, I have not realized tower is Darkie and I only got message about it since I was lurking in westnoc. The master up north never cared much
 for our intelligence  it seems. 
Ok.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Quarters
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Karash, the Captain of the Tower, stands here alert for enemies.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A tall brown-skinned orc, with wide arms, examines you harshly.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: (east).

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
A brown-skinned orc tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
A goblin scout yells faintly from the east 'HELP! *a sturdy Dwarf* is trying to kill me on a Road through the Grey Mountains!'
Karash, the Orkish Captain says 'Prepare to meet Morgoth!'
Karash, the Orkish Captain smites your right arm very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
Karash, the Orkish Captain says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'
A demon wolf hits your right hand and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>on
[_open exit n]
--->open desk

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>
A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you unhil you're dead, Waugurz Orc!'

o[ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>f
Ok.
A brown-skinned orc says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
A brown-skinned orc stabs your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ CSW HP:Awful Move:Tired a brown-skinned orc:Healthy>A brown-skinned orc says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'
A brown-skinned orc says 'Fool, die and die horribly!'
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
Escape Passage
A lithe orc is sleeping here.
*Sumba the Black Nmenrean* is resting here.
Exits: (south), [up]. - n:desk.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Tired>oe u
open exit u
Ok.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Tired>u
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Road through the Grey Mountains
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting a goblin scout.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, fighting a goblin scout.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A goblin scout is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
Exits: (north), east, *south*, *west*.

*< CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.
A pack horse has arrived from the north.
A goblin scout yells 'HELP! *a sturdy Dwarf* is trying to kill me on a Road through the Grey Mountains!'
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* sends a goblin scout sprawling with a powerful bash.

*< CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Grey Mountains
Exits: *north*, *south*, *west*.

*< CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tributary of the Bruinen
The enchanting will-of-the-wisp beckons you with a blurred light.
Exits: *north*, ~east~, *south*, *west*.
The water is frozen solid.
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

*~ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, -east-, *west*.
The ground is frozen solid.

*< CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You feel stealthy again.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, *west*.
You begin to see some clouds.

*:~ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Bend in the Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

*:~ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, *west*.

*:~ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
w
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, -east-, *west*.
The clouds begin to disappear.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *east*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>w
Bend in the Trail
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>s
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: *north*, south, *west*.

*< CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>s
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Pine-Forest
Exits: *north*, *east*, south, west.		///The notorious Pine-Forest, every Zaugurz second home <3

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Fainting>h 
Try hide <object> or hide <effort>.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>ht
hide thor
You attempt to hide yourself.

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Inactivity timeout postponed...

Ok.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
[score]

29/347 hits and 13/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Weak>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
[score]

32/347 hits and 18/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
[score]

34/347 hits and 22/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
You feel bolder.

of CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>tim
According to the Dnadan calendar, it is:
11am on Monday, the 21st of Solmath, year 2864 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
The sun is very high, it must be noon soon.
Real time is Thu Apr 26 20:12:47 2018 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sun Apr 22 10:33:33 2018 UTC.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]

36/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

39/347 hits and 31/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

42/347 hits and 36/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

44/347 hits and 41/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

46/347 hits and 46/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

49/347 hits and 51/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

51/347 hits and 55/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

of CSW HP:Bad>54/347 hits and 60/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You swiftly dodge *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s attempt to pound you.

!f CSW HP:Bad *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>s

You barely pierce *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s head and tickle it.

!f CSW HP:Bad *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CSW HP:Bad *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: *north*, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad>s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad>s
An ugly forest troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CsW HP:Bad an ugly forest troll:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CsW HP:Bad an ugly forest troll:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
Pine-Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad>s
s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad>s
You swiftly dodge a brutish forest troll's attempt to crush you.

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You strongly pierce a brutish forest troll's right hand and tickle it.

of CsW HP:Bad a brutish forest troll:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CsW HP:Bad a brutish forest troll:Fine>sf
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
An ugly forest troll says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You xill die betore your time.'
You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit you.
A brutish forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

of CsW HP:Bad a brutish forest troll:Fine>f
You hear some close noise from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
Pine-Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Pine-Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
An ugly forest troll tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.
A brutish forest troll says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You zill die begore your jime.'
A brutish forest troll quickly approaches, trying to crush you.
You pierce an ugly forest troll's right hand and tickle it.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired an ugly forest troll:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired an ugly forest troll:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r WEST
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r NORTH
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
Low Hills
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

*( CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Low Hills
Exits: north, *east*, *west*.

*( CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
The High Hill
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

*(~ CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You feel stealthy again.

*(~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Pine-Forest
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: north, *east*, *south*, west.
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

You hear some rather far noise from the east.

Ok.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A huge, black wolf leaves west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

You hear some close noise from the east.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>57/347 hits and 34/147 moves.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A huge, black wolf leaves west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>00
cha wimpy 00
Wimpy set to: 0

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some rather far noise from the east.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

Some rather far noise can be heard from the east.

!f~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>61/347 hits and 41/147 moves.

!f~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>en
escape north

e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

of~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e 
Pine-Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>rq

Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired> 
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>gq
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>gq
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brutish forest troll:Healthy>
A brutish forest troll tries to crush you, but your parry is successful.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a brutish forest troll:Healthy>es
escape south
You seek to escape...
You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit you.

hq
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit you.

You successfully escaped the fight!
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

66/347 hits and 39/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You feel bolder.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>ee;hq
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
68/347 hits and 44/147 moves.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>escape east

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

70/347 hits and 46/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

73/347 hits and 51/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

76/347 hits and 56/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

!f CSW HP:Bad>78/347 hits and 61/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

!f CSW HP:Bad>en;hq
escape north

Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Some close noise can be heard from the west.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

80/347 hits and 62/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll fails to hit *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the west.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

!f CSW HP:Bad>81/347 hits and 67/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

84/347 hits and 73/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

86/347 hits and 78/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
An ugly forest troll tries to hit *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit him.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll says 'YOU! Tfelleitvian! You will die before your gime.'
A brutish forest troll crushes *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

87/347 hits and 83/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!f CSW HP:Wounded>ew;es;hq
escape west

Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>escape south

Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, *south*, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

You hear some apparently very far noise from the west.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll has suddenly arrived.
An ugly forest troll has suddenly arrived.
An ugly forest troll has suddenly arrived.
An ugly forest troll has suddenly arrived.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A huge warg has arrived from the east.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

89/347 hits and 84/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll tries to crush *Ivin the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
An ugly forest troll fails to hit *Ivin the Half-Elf*.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

91/347 hits and 90/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickles it.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

of CSW HP:Wounded>        
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
A huge warg leaves north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You hear some close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

92/347 hits and 95/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

94/347 hits and 100/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some rather far noise from the north.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
[score]

97/347 hits and 106/147 moves.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves his hiding place.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b dwar
Backstab whom?

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b dwarf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You hear some close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A huge warg leaves east.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>w
Pine-Forest
The leader of the pack of wargs stalks towards you, his dark eyes blazing.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You smell blood.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves his hiding place.	//OKAY! This could be dangerous for my future survival, too many times pesky white skins with sneak and awareness 
have placed a dagger between my ribs, not this time no sir! Bulgotha would never allow me back 
into the Outpost if one more of these stories leak out.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
It looks like *Nukafuka the Dwarf* found you out.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b dwarf
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a pack horse.
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
A huge warg has arrived from the east.

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

*Ivin the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


e
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
You hear some very close noise from the east.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A warg pack-leader has arrived from the west.
A huge warg has arrived from the west.
A huge warg has arrived from the west.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>w
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Through the tree-branches, clouds can be seen collecting in the sky.

of~ CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the north.

of~ CSW HP:Wounded>s
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e

You hear some very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b elf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

You hear some rather far noise from the south.

You hear some rather far noise from the west.

Your victim has disappeared!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

of CSW HP:Wounded>s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Ivin the Half-Elf*.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse, fighting a brutish forest troll.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b elf
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b ef
Backstab whom?

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b ef
Backstab whom?

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b elf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

Your victim has disappeared!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some very far noise from the south.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b dwarf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
It looks like *Nukafuka the Dwarf* found you out.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...


*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

of CSW HP:Wounded>w
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A huge warg leaves east.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>s

You hear some rather far noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>w
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>s

Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>s
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

*( CSW HP:Wounded>w
The High Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>n
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>
You hear some close noise from the east.

*(~ CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>n

You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>e
Pine-Forest
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here searching for tracks, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges a huge warg's attempt to hit him.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A huge warg says 'I will hunh you unhil you're dead, Half-Elf!'

!f CSW HP:Wounded>b elf
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!
You hear some apparently close noise from the south.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

*< CSW HP:Wounded>be
back elf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

*Ivin the Half-Elf* makes a strange sound, as you place a nimble blade in his back.

*< CSW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*< CSW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Wounded>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

*< CSW HP:Wounded *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

*< CSW HP:Wounded>s
Pine-Forest
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>ps
poison weapon

*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.
You carefully pour some oil on your blade.
A dirty reddish vial is now empty.

of CSW HP:Wounded>s 
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded> elf

of CSW HP:Wounded>s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A huge warg is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting a huge warg.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
An ugly forest troll joins a brutish forest troll's fight.
An ugly forest troll says 'YOU! Txelleivxian! You will die before your wime.'
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
You hear some apparently close noise from the south.
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A huge warg leaves west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>w
Pine-Forest
A warg pack-leader is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
A huge warg is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
A brutish forest troll is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim, fighting a warg pack-leader.
A huge warg is here, moving in for the kill.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A huge warg says 'I will hunx you until you're dead, Thelleizxian!'

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A ferocious warg barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
A ferocious warg says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Thelleihhian!'
You hear some very close noise from the east.
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Wounded>s

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A brutish forest troll barely crushes *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
An ugly forest troll fails to hit *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>
A warg pack-leader has arrived from the north.
A huge warg has arrived from the north.
A huge warg has arrived from the north.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
A ferocious warg has arrived from the north.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Wounded> 
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded>s
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Low Hills
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Low Hills
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>b el
Backstab whom?

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>bd
[cast NORMAL 'block door' ]
Frsker BLOCKA p 
Sorry, you can't do that, you don't have any idea about it!

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Low Hills
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>b dwarf
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

Some close noise can be heard from the north.

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* makes a strange sound, as you place a nimble blade in his back.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s body turns numb as the poison speeds to his brain!


//// Bingo! The bullshit kind

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves north.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
[score]

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>109/347 hits and 39/147 moves.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>  
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>tra  
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

w
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear, bloody track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear, bloody track of *a Dwarf* coming from the north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear, bloody track of *a Dwarf* leading north done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading north done less than 1 hour ago

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


You stop searching.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
The High Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

o(~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the east.

o(~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Flats
Exits: north, south, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Flats
Exits: north, south.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Birchwoods
Exits: north, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Birchwoods
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Large Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>trac dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

qd
[get draught all]
[quaff draught]
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You get a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>z dwarf
{attr "bold white"+"Target set to dwarf"+noattr}

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
[shoot  dwarf]
Shoot whom?

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Cliffs
Exits: north, west, ~\down/~.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o< CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Cliffs
Exits: north, east, west, ~\down/~.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o< CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Rocky Flats
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Rocky Flats
Exits: east, south.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
Rocky Hill
Exits: north, ~east~, south, west.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Birches
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Birches
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks north.
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks north.
Dark Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Dark Hill
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks north.
Dark Hill
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks west.
Rolling Hills
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit dwarf]
A cute, bouncing rabbit has arrived from the south.

You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left leg.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves north.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>tra dwarf
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks west.
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>qd
[get draught all]
[quaff draught]
qz
[get zaugurz-draught all]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You get a small metal flask from a large sack.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* coming from the west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
Which tracks?

o. CSW HP:Bad>tra
You stop tracking your victim.

o. CSW HP:Bad>tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - an apparent, bloody track of a pony leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - an apparent, bloody track of *a Dwarf* coming from the west done less than 1 hour ago
   - an apparent, bloody track of *a Dwarf* leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - an apparent, bloody track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

o. CSW HP:Bad>w
Bend in the Path
Exits: -north-, east, south, -west-.

o. CSW HP:Bad>track pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks south.
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks south.
Loudwater Plains
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>dwarf

o. CSW HP:Bad>
[shoot  *dwarf*]
Shoot whom?

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Loudwater Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Loudwater Plains
A small grasshopper clings to a blade of grass, ready to spring.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks south.
Rolling Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Bad>
You follow the tracks west.
Rolling Hills
Exits: east, south.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Rolling Hills
A small and tough weed grows here.
Exits: north, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Bend in the Path
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Bend in the Path
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, -south-, -west-.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Path to the Mountains
Exits: -north-, -south-.


You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Path to the High Pass
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: -north-, east, =south=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Bend in the Path
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
North of the Bridge
Exits: north, =south=, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Bridge over the Bruinen
Exits: =north=, =south=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
South of the Bridge
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Westward Slope
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks west.
Rocky Grounds
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>tra
You stop tracking your victim.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Valley of the Bruinen
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
w
Valley of the Bruinen
A large elk is standing here, chewing grass and leaves.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
A Rough Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
w
A Wooded Dell of Silvery Firs
Exits: -north-, -south-, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
w
Small Glade among the Silvery Firs
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
A Thicket of Silvery Firs
A roe deer is standing here, watching the terrain while chewing the vegetation.
Exits: east, south.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
High Moor
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
High Moors
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>n
High Moors
Exits: south, west.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
High Moors
Exits: east, -south-.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
High Moors
Exits: -north-, east, -south-, west.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
High Moors
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - an apparent, bloody track of a pony leading south done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

o: CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, -west-.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>track pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks west.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, -east-, south, -west-.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
Foot of the Broken Hills
Exits: north, east, south.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
High Moor
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
High Moor
A white centipede is here.
Exits: east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
High Moors
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
Ancient Battlefield
A cluster of white star-shaped forget-me-nots flourish here in reminiscence.
A large rabbit looks peacefully at you, ready to dart away.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks east.
Lane behind the Walls
Exits: north, -east-, -south-, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

o. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
Ruins of a Fort
A rock lizard is here, motionless as it observes you.
Exits: east, south.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

o( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks east.
Overgrown Ruined Wall
Exits: east, south, west. - d:slab.
The moon rises in the east.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks east.
Old Ruins among the Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

qz
[get zaugurz-draught all]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>You get a small metal flask from a large sack.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>You follow the tracks north.
At the Foot of the Hills
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
Foot of the Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: =north=, =east=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks north.
Small Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks north.
Rocky Grounds
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
Plains
Exits: south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks south.
Plains
Exits: north, east.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks east.
Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks north.
Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, =south=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You follow the tracks north.
Path to the High Pass
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
Cliff at the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
On a Plateau
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
Eastward Slope
Exits: east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
The Small Spring
On the ground, there are three woody, stemmed plants.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...
You see:
   - an apparent, bloody track of *a Dwarf* leading south done less than 1 hour ago


You stop searching.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>oe
open exit

s
Ok.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow> n
The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north).
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* utters the words 'judicandus dies'

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
The Small Spring
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west. - n:wooden.
The wooden closes quietly.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s

[hit *dwarf*]
The wooden seems to be CLOSED

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>They aren't here.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>  
The wooden is OPENED from the other side.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A pony has arrived from the south.

!. CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
At the Riverside
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>x
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
The Small Spring
There are three woody, stemmed plants here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, [south], west.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>trac pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some plain tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>tra
oe
You stop tracking your victim.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
open exit


[hit *dwarf*]
Ok.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north).

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left foot.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>ce
close exit
Ok.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left foot.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* OPENS the  wooden.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>con
You would need a lot of luck!

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left arm.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>oe
open exit
It's already open!

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>oe
f
open exit
It's already open!
You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s right leg.

![ CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
The Small Spring
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west. - n:wooden.

). CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s

[hit *dwarf*]
The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: (north). - n:wooden.

![ CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left foot.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* CLOSES the  wooden.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>ce
close exit
It's already closed!

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>oeoe

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>f
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left hand and shatter it.

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
You feel stealthy again.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>oe
open exit
Ok.

![ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* calls out.
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
The Small Spring
There are three woody, stemmed plants here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west. - n:wooden.

). CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>oe
open exit
It's already open!
The wooden closes quietly.

). CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
East of a Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

). CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

). CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

//// Just in time, Cavalry arrives to make mishmash from my ripped scout body, time for avoidance manoeuvre 1-43a

!. CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* dismounts from a horse of the Rohirrim, and stops riding him.
A horse of the Rohirrim now follows *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CsW HP:Awful Move:Slow>g scroll all
You get a clear ivory scroll from a large sack.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
You feel stealthy again.

). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)( CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
w
The Small Spring
On the ground, there are three woody, stemmed plants.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is standing here searching for something.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
Eastward Slope
Exits: east, west.

). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>w
w
On a Plateau
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Cliff at the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

)( CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Path to the High Pass
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
The Intersection
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: =north=, =east=.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+ CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>s
Wasteland
Exits: north, east, south, west.


). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>cha mood ag
Ok.

). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Wasteland
Exits: east, west.

). CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>recite scroll
You start reciting a clear ivory scroll.

e
You recite a clear ivory scroll which dissolves.
You heal yourself.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You feel your awareness improve.
You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over you.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>Small Ruin
Exits: north, east, west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Vast Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You have found an elven hunter!

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Slow>n
Vast Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
Vast Plains
On the ground, there are two handfuls of clover.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>ag
n
cha mood ag
Ok.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Vast Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
The Small Spring
There are three woody, stemmed plants here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>s
The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Exits: (north). - n:wooden.

![ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>n
The Small Spring
There are three woody, stemmed plants here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse (shrouded).
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!. CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w 
Eastward Slope
Exits: east, west.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
On a Plateau
A large, loyal falcon is circling above.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, west, down.

). CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Cliff at the Bruinen
Exits: east, west.

)( CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>w
Path to the High Pass
Exits: east, =south=, =west=.

)+ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>qd
[get draught all]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

)+ CSW HP:Hurt Move:Weak>Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>track ony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...


You stop searching.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, =south=.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>s
Path to the High Pass
Exits: =north=, east, =south=, west.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>track pony
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
The Intersection
Exits: =north=, =south=, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: =north=, =east=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks south.
Wasteland
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
You follow the tracks east.
Wasteland
Exits: east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks east.
Small Ruin
Exits: north, east, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=. - d:rottenplank.

You see some plain, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>lis
look in sack

In your sack (in inventory):
three short, moist tails
four black candles
two piles of yellow petals
three piles of short, black fur
four piles of grey petals
two small fluid-sacks
seven piles of long, slender green leaves
eight piles of white petals
four piles of grey-green leaves
a black heart
a small pouch
two small metal flasks
a flask of orkish draught
a die

)+ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
Vast Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
Vast Plains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks east.
Vast Plains
There are two handfuls of clover here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
Vast Plains
Exits: north, south, west.

You see some apparent, bloody tracks of a pony leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You follow the tracks north.
The Small Spring
On the ground, there are three woody, stemmed plants.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west. - e:bush.
Aha, you have found your victim!

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>dwarf
). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s
The Hunter's Lodge
A sturdy peg for hanging armour from is on the wall.
A large stone fireplace with a roaring fire warms the room.
Exits: (north). - n:wooden.

![ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[backstab *dwarf*]
Backstab whom?
You feel bolder.

![ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
The Small Spring
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>hn
hide norm
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>tra
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a clear track of a pack horse leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a horse of the Rohirrim leading west done less than 1 hour ago
   - two clear tracks of a horse of the Rohirrim leading east done less than 2 hours ago


You stop searching.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a pony.

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>stat
OB: 128%, DB: 56%, PB: 35%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 533,430 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- sense life
- noquit
- Orkish draught

!( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>w
The Small Spring
There are three woody, stemmed plants here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ag
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a pony.
cha mood ag
Ok.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>e
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
The Small Spring
You see three woody, stemmed plants on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit *dwarf*]
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves east riding a pony.

*Ivin the Half-Elf* has suddenly arrived riding a pack horse.
They aren't here.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit *dwarf*]
They aren't here.
A wolf cub has arrived from the east.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e

You swiftly dodge *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s attempt to slash you.
You barely pierce *Ivin the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Ivin the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r WEST
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit *dwarf*]
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left leg and shatter it.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.

!( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand hard.

!( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves north riding a pony.

!( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Ivin the Half-Elf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
The Small Spring
On the ground, there are three woody, stemmed plants.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A wolf cub happily plays here.
Exits: north, east, (south), west.

). CsW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>n
Sloping Grounds
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: east, south, west.

)( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>qd
[get draught all]
[quaff draught]
You get a flask of orkish draught from a large sack.

)( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

)( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>At the Riverside
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here searching for something, riding a pony.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

!. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You feel stealthy again.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
A trout leaves west.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s

[hit *dwarf*]
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
At the Riverside
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You try to pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Bad>99
cha wimpy 999
Wimpy set to: 346
You will attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
The South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>f
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tillbaka r WEST
The South Fork of the Bruinen
A trout swims here.
A black snake hurries towards you with sly intentions.
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>00
cha wimpy 00
Wimpy set to: 0

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.
A black snake fails to hit you.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak a black snake:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce a black snake's body very hard and shatter it.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak a black snake:Fine>
You pierce a black snake's tail hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak a black snake:Hurt>es
escape south
You seek to escape...

You successfully escaped the fight!
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Grass
Exits: ~north~, south, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
At the Riverside
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[hit *dwarf*]
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s body and shatter it.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Awful>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg hard.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Awful>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Awful>
You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and shatter it.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Awful>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r NORTH
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n

[hit *dwarf*]
At the Riverside
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a pony.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

!. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

!. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Awful>ag
cha mood ag
Ok.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand hard and shatters it.
You strongly pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left hand and shatter it.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* dismounts from a pony, and stops riding him.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!. CsW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Dying>
You feel stealthy again.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Dying>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a pack horse.
You pierce *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Nukafuka the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Nukafuka the Dwarf*.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>lic
look in corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a lantern
a hunting knife (well-maintained)
a black leather belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a silvan satchel
a russet cloak (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a plain pair of sleeves (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (well-maintained)
a black pair of padded boots (flawless)
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a plain hood (flawless)
a plain shirt (marred)
a ring
a dark coloured flask
three lembas wafers
a large sack
a glass flask
a slender dagger (flawless)

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Grass
Exits: ~north~, south, west. - d:reveal root.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>s
East of a Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>z shadow
{attr "bold white"+"Target set to shadow"+noattr}
). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>w
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
At the Riverside
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here searching for something, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
[backstab shadow]
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...


!. CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Grass
Exits: ~north~, south, west. - d:reveal root.

). CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
A trout swims here.
A trout swims here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Hill at the Bank of the River
Exits: ~north~, east, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>drf
drink oil

stat
You drink the blood.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.
A dark coloured flask is now empty.

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>OB: 125%, DB: 56%, PB: 35%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 433,310 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sense life
- Orkish draught

)( CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Southern Bank
A swamp iris grows here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>dr water
You drink the water.
You are not thirsty anymore.

)% CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>stat
OB: 125%, DB: 56%, PB: 35%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 433,310 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sense life
- Orkish draught

)% CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

)~ CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, ~south~. - d:vegetation.
The ground is frozen solid.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>od
[_open exit d]
--->open vegetation

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>d
Ok.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>
Cave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: east, (up). - d:vegetation.

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>ce
close exit

Ok.

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>drf
drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hn
hide norm
You attempt to hide yourself.


!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>q
reveal q
You begin to search...

You didn't find anyone.

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>dr water
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>e
Corner of a Forest
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>n
Dark Forest
Exits: north, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
Dark Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>w
Forest
Exits: north, east, west, /up\.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>u
You are too exhausted.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>u
You are too exhausted.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>u
In a Tree
Exits: /north\, \down/. - e:tree.

)f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>oee
[_open exit e]
--->open tree
)f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>e
Ok.

)f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>You are too exhausted.

)f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>e 
In a Tree
Exits: north, east, south, (west), down. - w:tree.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Exhausted>close tree
Ok.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Fainting>hn
hide norm
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>stat
OB: 125%, DB: 56%, PB: 35%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 433,310 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sense life
- Orkish draught

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>inf
You are a female Zaugurz Orc.
You are 44 years, 2 months and 19 days old.
You have played 7 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 23 mins.
This ranks you as Wutokh the Zaugurz Loremaster (level 35).
You are five feet three and weigh nine stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 12, hearing 3, smell 14. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in the Zaugurz Outpost.
Your equipment weighs fifty-six pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wis:7 Dex:18 Con:18 Wil:12 Per:18.
Offensive Bonus: 125%, Dodging Bonus: 56%, Parrying Bonus: 35%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 4%.
You have 100/347 hit and 12/147 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 15,616,690 experience points and you have 79,785 travel points.
You are known among the greatest leaders of the Zaugurz (17 wp).
You need 433,310 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 197 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 57 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You are trying to sneak.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- sense life
- Orkish draught

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>vie warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Fastolph the Harfoot Scout
 2  Thelleithian the Half-Elven Master Healer
 3  Nimmeth the Noldorin Chieftain
 4  Mithrenniel the Silvan Heroine
 5  Hfur the Dwarven Priest
 6  Dbhain the Dwarven Ranger
 7  Fingers the Dnadan Ranger
 8  Caurondil the Noldorin Burglar
 9  Benorn the Dwarven Hero
10  Jabez the Noldorin Hero

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Aztarth the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 2  Dzoavitz the Tarkhnarb Warrior
 3  Granzu the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 4  Phrike the Black Nmenrean Mercenary
 5  Rasta the Tarkhnarb Champion
 6  Carl the Hill Troll Wrecker
 7  Jen the Black Nmenrean Envoy
 8  Nemi the Black Nmenrean Witch
 9  Saai the Tarkhnarb Champion
10  Sumba the Black Nmenrean Envoy

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Weak>
You feel bolder.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>
[score]

101/347 hits and 19/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>stat
OB: 128%, DB: 56%, PB: 35%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 433,310 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- sense life
- Orkish draught

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>inf
You are a female Zaugurz Orc.
You are 44 years, 2 months and 19 days old.
You have played 7 days and 2 hours (real time). Session: 24 mins.
This ranks you as Wutokh the Zaugurz Loremaster (level 35).
You are five feet three and weigh nine stone and one pound.
Perception: vision 12, hearing 3, smell 14. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in the Zaugurz Outpost.
Your equipment weighs fifty-six pounds. A tad uncomfortable, but no problem.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:9 Wis:7 Dex:18 Con:18 Wil:12 Per:18.
Offensive Bonus: 128%, Dodging Bonus: 56%, Parrying Bonus: 35%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 4%.
You have 104/347 hit and 26/147 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 15,616,690 experience points and you have 79,785 travel points.
You are known among the greatest leaders of the Zaugurz (17 wp).
You need 433,310 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 197 gold coins, 2 silver pennies, and 57 copper pennies.
You are speaking Orkish.
You are trying to sneak.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- novoid
- noquit
- sense life
- Orkish draught

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow>lev
Level  35 15,000,000 exp, 72,000 tp
Level  36 16,050,000 exp, 75,300 tp
Level  37 17,150,000 exp, 78,700 tp
Level  38 18,300,000 exp, 82,000 tp
Level  39 19,450,000 exp, 85,300 tp
...But the list does not end there...

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Slow> 
[score]

107/347 hits and 37/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
The tree is OPENED from the other side.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, ~south~, (down). - d:vegetation.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>d 
Cave
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino salamander is here, perched on some rocks.
An albino fish is swimming here, looking for some food.
Exits: east, (up).

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>b horse
Backstab whom?

!O CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>u
Pine Forest
Exits: north, east, ~south~, (down). - d:vegetation.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>   
*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>n
Dark Pine Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>w
Forest
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: north, east, west, /up\.

of CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>b 2.horse
You begin to move silently to the back of your victim...

You see *Ivin the Half-Elf* falling down.
A horse of the Rohirrim stops following *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* picks up a horse of the Rohirrim's reins and starts riding him.

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>e
Dark Pine Forest
*Brewer the Dwarf* is here searching for tracks, riding a dales-pony.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves west.
A pack horse leaves west.

!f CSW HP:Wounded Move:Tired>s
*Brewer the Dwarf* pounds your right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Brewer the Dwarf*:Healthy>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* strongly pounds your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You barely pierce *Brewer the Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Brewer the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Brewer the Dwarf*:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r WEST
Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a dales-pony.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>s
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Brewer the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You swiftly dodge an ugly forest troll's attempt to smite you.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
s
Dark Forest
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Brewer the Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony.
Exits: north, south, west.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

Corner of a Forest
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
f
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tillbaka r SOUTH
Corner of a Forest
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: north, ~east~, ~south~, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>s

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!f CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*:Healthy>f
You flee head over heels.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Tillbaka r WEST
Branch to River Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, ~south~, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CsW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.

)~ CsW HP:Bad Move:Weak>You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Bend in the Trail
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =south=, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ CsW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
Southern Bank
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
On the ground, there are two swamp irises.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% CsW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
Southern Bank
A swamp iris grows here.
A cute rabbit is here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

)% CsW HP:Bad Move:Weak>lis
look in sack
In your sack (in inventory):
three short, moist tails
four black candles
two piles of yellow petals
three piles of short, black fur
four piles of grey petals
two small fluid-sacks
seven piles of long, slender green leaves
eight piles of white petals
four piles of grey-green leaves
a black heart
a small pouch
two small metal flasks
a die

)% CsW HP:Bad Move:Weak>
You feel stealthy again.

)% CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
Hill at the Bank of the River
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: ~north~, east, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Grass
Exits: ~north~, south, west. - d:reveal root.
The ground is frozen solid.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>w
At the Riverside
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
The shadow of *a Dwarf* is floating here (glowing).
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>   
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.

!. CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>s
On the Hill
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
A black crow flies low to the ground here, looking for carrion to eat.
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
East of a Hill
Exits: north, south, west.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Grass
Exits: ~north~, south, west. - d:reveal root.

). CSW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
The South Fork of the Bruinen
Exits: ~north~, east, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

)~ CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Hill at the Bank of the River
Exits: ~north~, east, ~west~.
The ground is frozen solid.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
Southern Bank
A swamp iris grows here.
A cockroach is scuttling across the floor carrying some debris.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.
The water is frozen solid.

)% CSW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>snea
e
You stop sneaking.

)% CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>cna
cha alert norm
Ok.

)% CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
Southern Bank
A slender plant grows here, with clusters of tiny pink flowers atop its stem.
There are two swamp irises here.
Exits: ~north~, east, south, west.

)% CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

)% CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
Bend in the Trail
Exits: ~north~, =east=, =south=, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

)+ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are too exhausted.

)+ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A grey snake slides along the water.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: ~north~, ~east~, south, ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.
You swiftly dodge a watersnake's attempt to hit you.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted a watersnake:Healthy>
You pierce a watersnake's tail very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted a watersnake:Hurt>
A brook trout leaves west.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted a watersnake:Hurt>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted a watersnake:Hurt>ee
escape east
You seek to escape...

A watersnake hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

qz
[get zaugurz-draught all]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
You successfully escaped the fight!
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
You are too exhausted.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>You get a small metal flask from a large sack.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
Exits: ~east~, (south), ~west~.

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Cave under the Bridge
Exits: ~(north)~.
The ground is frozen solid.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>ce
close exit
Ok.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>pi
pick exit
Using your lockpicks, you try to enable the lock...

drf
You manage to enable the lock.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>inv
You are carrying:
a strip of dried meat
an amethyst
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an amethyst
a dirty reddish vial
a large sack
a sharp thorn (flawless)
a dark coloured flask

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 78%, DB: 6%, PB: 77%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 433,243 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- sense life
- Orkish draught

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>lis
look in sack
In your sack (in inventory):
three short, moist tails
four black candles
two piles of yellow petals
three piles of short, black fur
four piles of grey petals
two small fluid-sacks
seven piles of long, slender green leaves
eight piles of white petals
four piles of grey-green leaves
a black heart
a small pouch
a die
a small metal flask

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>drf
drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 78%, DB: 6%, PB: 77%, Armour: 4%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 433,243 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 197. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- noquit
- sense life
- Orkish draught

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
40/347 hits and 40/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
40/347 hits and 40/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
40/347 hits and 41/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
40/347 hits and 42/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
41/347 hits and 42/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
41/347 hits and 43/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
41/347 hits and 43/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
41/347 hits and 44/147 moves.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>sc
41/347 hits and 44/147 moves.
You hear some clicking noises.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>drf
drink oil
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>st
You stop resting, and stand up.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED
As the warmth of the draught recedes from your limbs, you feel less energetic.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone seems to be CLOSED

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
n
The stone seems to be CLOSED
You hear a *click* in a lock.

The stone is OPENED from the other side.
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Under the Bridge
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: ~east~, (south), ~west~.
The water is frozen solid.

!~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south.
A pack horse leaves south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
The stone closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
South Fork of the Bruinen
A brook trout is here, swimming in the current.
A grey snake slides along the water.
Exits: north, ~east~, south, ~west~.

)~ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Riverbank
A grey wolf is here, snarling aggressively.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, west.
The ground is frozen solid.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Old Trail
The corpse of a huge, black wolf is lying here.
A wood elf is here, riding a mountain mule.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits: =east=, south, =west=.

)+ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>snea
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A huge, black wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Healthy>
You pierce a huge, black wolf's left hindfoot.

)+ CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Fine>snea
You stop sneaking.

)+ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired a huge, black wolf:Fine>ee
escape east
You seek to escape...

A wood elf pierces your right arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

A grey wolf has arrived from the south.

You successfully escaped the fight!
Old Trail
Exits: north, =east=, south, =west=.

)+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Steep Mountain above a Shallow and Rocky River
Exits: north, south, \west/.

)< CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Mountain
Exits: ~north~, south.

)< CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
Rapid Water
Exits: ~north~, south, ~west~.

)~ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Lake
Exits: ~east~, ~south~, /up\.

)~ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e
e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Lake
Exits: ~east~, ~west~, /up\.

)~ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Lake
There are two water lilies here.
You see two tall, grey-green plants on the ground.
Exits: ~north~, ~west~.

)~ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Lake
Exits: east, ~south~.

)~ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
You carefully try to walk on the frozen water.
Cliff
Exits: north, ~west~. - s:tunnel.
The ground is frozen solid.

)< CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Birchwoods
Exits: north, west.

)f CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Flats
Exits: north, south.

). CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
Flats
The corpse of a ferocious warg is lying here.
Exits: north, south, west.

). CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>n
The High Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You begin to see some clouds.

)(~ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Low Hills
Exits: north, east, west.
The clouds begin to disappear.

)( CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
)( CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Low Hills
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: north, east, west.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

)( CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>snea
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

)( CSW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e
Hills
Exits: north, east, west.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.
You feel bolder.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]

36/347 hits and 18/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>40/347 hits and 24/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>w
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

You hear some very close noise from the south.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]

44/347 hits and 25/147 moves.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Slow>
[score]

47/347 hits and 29/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>cna
cha alert norm
Ok.
Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

49/347 hits and 34/147 moves.
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some rather far noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

52/347 hits and 39/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

You hear some close noise from the south.

A brutish forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

54/347 hits and 44/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll barely crushes *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

56/347 hits and 48/147 moves.
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* pounds an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
An ugly forest troll joins an ugly forest troll's fight.
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
An ugly forest troll joins an ugly forest troll's fight.
A brutish forest troll lightly crushes *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* swiftly dodges an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit him.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll leaves south.
An ugly forest troll leaves south.
An ugly forest troll leaves south.
An ugly forest troll leaves south.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the west riding a dales-pony.
A wood elf has arrived from the west riding a mountain mule.
A brutish forest troll fails to crush *Brewer the Dwarf*.

!f CSW HP:Bad>An ugly forest troll says 'YOU! Dwarj! You will die before your hime.'
An ugly forest troll approaches *Brewer the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

57/347 hits and 53/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* pounds a brutish forest troll's head very hard and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brewer the Dwarf* leaves west riding a dales-pony.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
An ugly forest troll leaves east.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

en;hq
*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a dales-pony.
58/347 hits and 58/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad>escape north

*Brewer the Dwarf* leaves east riding a dales-pony.
A wood elf leaves east riding a mountain mule.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the south riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>ew
escape west

Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>s
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>s
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>e
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

61/347 hits and 51/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.
A wood elf has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a pack horse.

!f CSW HP:Bad>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the east.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the east.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the east.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>n
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>w
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

Some rather far noise can be heard from the west.

66/347 hits and 54/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
An ugly forest troll leaves west.
Some very close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some very far noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

69/347 hits and 59/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a dales-pony.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

71/347 hits and 64/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll tries to hit *Brewer the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll lightly crushes *Brewer the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
*Brewer the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit him.
*Brewer the Dwarf* pounds an ugly forest troll's body extremely hard.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* swiftly dodges an ugly forest troll's attempt to hit him.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some apparently close noise from the east.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll barely crushes *Brewer the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* pounds an ugly forest troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brewer the Dwarf* leaves north riding a dales-pony.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll tries to hit *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.
You hear some rather far noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some very close noise from the south.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll approaches *Thelleithian the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* pounds an ugly forest troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!f CSW HP:Bad>  
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
[score]

*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves north riding a pack horse.
71/347 hits and 69/147 moves.

of CSW HP:Bad>
You hear some close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some apparently rather far noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
An ugly forest troll leaves north.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

of CSW HP:Bad>en
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* has arrived from the north riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
escape north

Pine-Forest
*Brewer the Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting an ugly forest troll.
A brutish forest troll is here, fighting *Brewer the Dwarf*.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Brewer the Dwarf*.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Brewer the Dwarf*.
An ugly forest troll is here, fighting *Brewer the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll barely hits *Brewer the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll sends *Brewer the Dwarf* sprawling with a powerful bash.
A brutish forest troll barely crushes *Brewer the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
An ugly forest troll lightly hits *Brewer the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
A brutish forest troll barely crushes *Brewer the Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!f CSW HP:Bad>
*Brewer the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Brewer the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*Brewer the Dwarf* leaves north riding a dales-pony.

of CSW HP:Bad>
*Ivin the Half-Elf* has arrived from the east riding a pack horse.
An ugly forest troll tries to hit *Ivin the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!f CSW HP:Bad>z brewer
{attr "bold white"+"Target set to brewer"+noattr}  //// I see the possibility to dance on another fallen dwarven *droool*

!f CSW HP:Bad>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Brewer the Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony.
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

!< CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
*Brewer the Dwarf* leaves east riding a dales-pony.
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

)< CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

)< CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad> 
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>e

[backstab brewer]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)< CSW HP:Bad>Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)< CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>s
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You hear some apparently close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

of CSW HP:Bad>w
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>
[backstab brewer]
Backstab whom?

of CSW HP:Bad>w
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

)< CSW HP:Bad>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

)< CSW HP:Bad>e
Trail to the Misty Mountains
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

!< CSW HP:Bad> 
*Ivin the Half-Elf* leaves south riding a pack horse.

)< CSW HP:Bad>b elf
Backstab whom?

)< CSW HP:Bad>s   
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* has arrived from the east riding a mountain mule.
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Pine-Forest
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>bd
[cast NORMAL 'block door' ]
Frsker BLOCKA p 
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* pierces your right arm.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the south.

Impossible! You can't concentrate enough.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired *Nukafuka the Dwarf*:Hurt>f
You flee head over heels.
Tillbaka r EAST
Pine-Forest
A brown pond between old branches and roots is here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Pine-Forest
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Pine-Forest
The corpse of a wood elf is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CsW HP:Bad Move:Tired>hq
hide quick
You attempt to hide yourself.

You feel stealthy again.

Ok.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

67/347 hits and 42/147 moves.
You hear some close noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>tim
According to the Dnadan calendar, it is:
4am on Trewsday, the 22nd of Solmath, year 2864 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
It should be the end of the night soon.
You can see a Three-Quarter Moon (waning) in the southern part of the sky.
Real time is Thu Apr 26 20:29:55 2018 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sun Apr 22 10:33:33 2018 UTC.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the north.
Some close noise can be heard from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some very close noise from the west.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
*Nukafuka the Dwarf* leaves his hiding place.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
[score]

*Nukafuka the Dwarf* passes dangerously close to your hiding place.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>69/347 hits and 47/147 moves.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some close noise from the north.

!f CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Pine-Forest
The corpse of a wood elf is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A brutish forest troll is hunting here, looking for some tasty flesh.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
A disgusting forest troll is searching for fresh meat here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A brutish forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.
An ugly forest troll has arrived from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Pine-Forest
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

of CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>s
Hills
*Thelleithian the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Ivin the Half-Elf* is here, riding a pack horse.
Exits: north, east, west.

!( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Hills
Exits: east, west.

)( CSW HP:Bad Move:Tired>snea
e
You stop sneaking.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Rising Hills
A ferocious warg is here, snarling angrily.
Exits: east, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
Rising Hills
Exits: east, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>qz
[get zaugurz-draught all]
[quaff zaugurz-draught]
Broken Mountains
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
You get a small metal flask from a large sack.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Ok.
The strong mixture leaves your blood burning and your limbs aching, yet you feel strangely revitalized.

)< CW HP:Bad>Broken Mountains
Exits: north, east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
Misty Mountains
A half-decayed corpse of a goblin lies rotting on the ground.
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
A Narrow Pass
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
Misty Mountains
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
Misty Mountains
Exits: east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad>e
Misty Mountains
A slobbering giant greedily lumbers towards you.
Exits: north, east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You swiftly dodge a hill giant's attempt to hit you.

)< CW HP:Bad a hill giant:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)< CW HP:Bad a hill giant:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)< CW HP:Bad a hill giant:Healthy>ee
escape east
You seek to escape...

You successfully escaped the fight!
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, west.
A hill giant has arrived from the west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Edge of the Misty Mountains
A small flower grows here, with a purple bloom and wide leaves.
Exits: east, south, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
A Rising Mountain Slope
Exits: west, up.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>u
Misty Mountains
Exits: east, south, down.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>e
e
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Misty Mountains
A big, nasty vulture is sitting here, protecting its nest.
Exits: north, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
n
Into the Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Steep Hills
An orkish warg-rider is here, riding a hungry warg.
Exits: north, south, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>Misty Mountains
Exits: south, west, down.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>d
A Gap between the Mountains
Exits: north, west, up.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>n
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, south, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>w
Misty Mountains
Exits: north, east.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Trail to the Misty Mountains
The corpse of an orkish warg-rider is lying here.
An ibex is watching you from afar.
Exits: -north-, south, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Trail along a River
An opossum stands here, sniffing around the ground.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -east-, -south-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -north-, east, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Narrow Canyon
Exits: east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>s
A Gentle Slope
Exits: north, east.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sl
You go to sleep.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
53/347 hits and 22/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
53/347 hits and 22/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
53/347 hits and 22/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
54/347 hits and 22/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
54/347 hits and 23/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wa
You wake, and sit up.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>inv
You are carrying:
a strip of dried meat
an amethyst
a fine grey cloak (flawless)
an amethyst
a dirty reddish vial
a large sack
a sharp thorn (flawless)
a dark coloured flask

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>lis
look in sack
In your sack (in inventory):
three short, moist tails
four black candles
two piles of yellow petals
three piles of short, black fur
four piles of grey petals
two small fluid-sacks
seven piles of long, slender green leaves
eight piles of white petals
four piles of grey-green leaves
a black heart
a small pouch
a die

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sl
You go to sleep.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
55/347 hits and 24/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
55/347 hits and 25/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
sc
55/347 hits and 25/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>55/347 hits and 25/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
55/347 hits and 26/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
sc
sc
sc
56/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>56/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>56/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
56/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
sc
57/347 hits and 27/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>57/347 hits and 28/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
57/347 hits and 28/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
sc
57/347 hits and 28/147 moves.
You feel bolder.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
57/347 hits and 29/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>sc
57/347 hits and 29/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>wa
st
57/347 hits and 29/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
e
58/347 hits and 30/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
You wake, and sit up.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>You stand up.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>A Gentle Slope
Exits: north, east, west.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>Wide Canyon
Exits: north, west, up.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Wide Canyon
Exits: north, south, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
A Trail along a River
Exits: ~north~, -east-, south, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
e
A Trail along a River
Exits: -east-, -south-, -west-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>A Sloping Bridge
Exits: -east-, -west-, -down-.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
n
Near a Fork
The corpse of a demon wolf is lying here.
A demon wolf lurks here, its dark form twisting and hiding its shape.
Exits: -north-, -east-, -west-.
A demon wolf tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a demon wolf:Healthy>A demon wolf says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurw Orc!'

No way! You are fighting for your life!

). CW HP:Bad Move:Slow a demon wolf:Healthy>en
escape north
You seek to escape...

You successfully escaped the fight!
Junction
Exits: -north-, -east-, -south-.
You smell blood.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, east, -south-.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Bend in the Trail
Exits: north, east, -south-, -west-.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, east, south, west.

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>e
Rocky Slope
Exits: north, south, west.
You have found a goblin scout!

)( CW HP:Bad Move:Slow>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, south, -west-.

)< CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
Clouds gather in the sky, encircling the peaks of the mountains.

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>sc
60/347 hits and 12/147 moves.

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -west-.
You have found a Zaugurz orc scout!

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-, -west-, down.

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.

)<~ CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -south-.
It starts to snow.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>e
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -east-, -south-, up.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Weak>n
w
Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -west-.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, -south-, -west-.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Angmarian Trail
Exits: -north-, -east-.
You smell blood.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>
A goblin scout leaves his hiding place.
A goblin scout tries to pierce you, but your parry is successful.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting a goblin scout:Healthy>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting a goblin scout:Healthy>en
escape north
You seek to escape...

You successfully escaped the fight!
Angmarian Trail
Exits: east, -south-, -west-.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>sl
You go to sleep.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>sc
62/347 hits and 1/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 1/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 1/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 1/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
62/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
63/347 hits and 2/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
63/347 hits and 3/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
63/347 hits and 3/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
63/347 hits and 3/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>sc
63/347 hits and 3/147 moves.

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>scs
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o< CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>wa
st
You wake, and sit up.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>You stand up.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
Trail End
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: east, west.

)(* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
e
Steep Trail
A large pile of boulders is sitting here, probably debris from a rockslide.
Exits: east, west.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>e
High Ledge
A very strong orkish leader is here on patrol.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
An orc soldier is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
An orc-soldier tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You pierce an orc-soldier's body hard.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>No way! You are fighting for your life!
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
An orc-soldier slashes your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an orkish patrol-leader's attempt to slash you.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
An orkish patrol-leader says 'I will hunt you until you're dead, Zaugurz Orc!'
You pierce an orc-soldier's right foot.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
An orc-soldier says 'YOU! Zaugurz Orc! You will die before your time.'
You swiftly dodge an orc-soldier's attempt to slash you.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>wi
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
You swiftly dodge an orc-soldier's attempt to slash you.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
You pierce an orc-soldier's body hard.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Hurt>drf
drink oil
It's empty already.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Hurt>
You strongly pierce an orc-soldier's left hand.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Hurt>
An orc-soldier barely slashes your right hand and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Hurt>
You strongly pierce an orc-soldier's left arm and shatter it.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Wounded>
You strongly pierce an orc-soldier's left hand and shatter it.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Wounded>
An orkish patrol-leader strongly slashes your right hand and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Wounded>
You strongly pierce an orc-soldier's head and shatter it.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Bad>ee
escape east
You seek to escape...

e
You successfully escaped the fight!
You are too exhausted.

)<* CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting>Collapsed Inner Cave
Exits: [east], west.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted>
An orkish patrol-leader has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier has arrived from the west.
An orc-soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Healthy>clal
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
An orc-soldier quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Healthy>
An orkish patrol-leader tries to slash you, but your parry is successful.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Healthy>call
You call for the gate to be opened.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Healthy>
You pierce an orc-soldier's body hard.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an orc-soldier's attempt to slash you.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
You have the uneasy impression that a pair of unseen eyes are scrutinising you
from the closed gate.
The gate is OPENED from the other side.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Exhausted an orc-soldier:Fine>
An orc-soldier joins an orc-soldier's fight.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Fine>f
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strongly pierce an orc-soldier's left arm.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Fainting an orc-soldier:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You are too exhausted.
Tillbaka r WEST       ///Thats one called the Zaugurz shuffle kiddos
Gate Cave
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
An orkish officer of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
A Zaugurz orc soldier is standing here.
A powerful uruk of the Zaugurz tribe is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], (west).

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2018/04/26 22:38, Telessar:   
Well I guess that was one of the clearest logs where door cheats helped someone live ...

2018/04/27 00:36, Thelleithian:   
The entire time I was chasing you I was battling a 3 year old. Not my finest moments.

2018/04/27 16:53, Bardock:   
no facking pk rips and you posted the same log 3 facking times, I hope bulgotha murders your entire family and sells their belongings for rent money.

2018/04/27 17:41, Fieldy:   
Umm, read again :D

2018/04/27 18:02, Bardock:  edited 1x   
oh fuck your right, ok well... we all know I am retarded so theres that. NVM I hope bulgotha gives you many hugs n kisses and presents.

I skimmed over the first two logs which had the really bad format so it appeared that no one died and then this one I thought was a copy lol.

2018/04/28 05:18, Ohrvuk:   
lol, who needs hps?


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back