Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Smelly Dwarves (Khalifa)comments   back
  
(9 ratings and 1079 hits. Posted 2019/03/14)
*Khalifa the Orc*
Date: March 14, 2019




> There was smelly Dwarves around (and an Elf, so total 3), and that smell had to be eliminated! :)
> We wuz gonna kill em all!






exit
North - A Hideout in the Plains
*(Up)* - (plank) The glare of the sun burns your eyes.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong stops resting and clambers to his feet.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 135%, DB: 31%, PB: 14%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 103,975 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 158. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- potion
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- shield

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
361/405 hits, 57/96 mana, and 146/146 moves.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong slaps you with: full mana

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tg got quakes?
tell group got quakes?
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong panics, and attempts to flee.
Dong leaves up riding a trained horse.

o[ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong has arrived from above riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong slaps you with: 2

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
375/405 hits, 49/96 mana, and 146/146 moves.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
look
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
377/405 hits, 50/96 mana, and 146/146 moves.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong slaps you with: *Uge the Dwarf* says 'got purples?'

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 135%, DB: 31%, PB: 14%, Armour: 81%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 103,975 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 158. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- potion
- breath of briskness
- novoid
- noquit
- shield

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
lip
l in pack
In your backpack (worn on back):
thirteen handfuls of narrow leaves
five piles of yellow petals
fifteen piles of grey-green leaves
a broad silver belt
a brilliant adamant
six flasks of orkish draught
five herbal kits
four piles of long, slender green leaves
four amethysts
a halberd (flawless)
five short, moist tails
nineteen vials of preserved blood
a pair of snowshoes (well-maintained)

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong slaps you with: i hit uge

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong slaps you with: bash it

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tg nod
tell group nod
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
look
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong stops using a black, hooded cloak.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong gets a ragged, blackened cloak from a leather backpack.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
eq
Dong wears a ragged, blackened cloak about his body.
You are using:
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (flawless)
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn around neck>   an emerald pendant
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of plate vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a scorched, grisly fur (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong puts a black, hooded cloak in a leather backpack.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong stops using a ragged, blackened cloak.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong gets a black, hooded cloak from a leather backpack.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong wears a black, hooded cloak about his body.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong puts a ragged, blackened cloak in a leather backpack.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from above riding a dales-pony.
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from above riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill uge
bash

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dong tries to slash *Uge the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* closes the plank.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
kill uge
bash
Bash what or whom?
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Dong panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill uge


*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
bash

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bash what or whom?

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You're already fighting!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
Dong begins some strange incantations...

bash
*a Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit up seems to blur for a while.

*a Dwarf* strikes for a weakness in your armour!
*a Dwarf* pounds your right leg extremely hard.

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

flee
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a dales-pony.

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
As *Uge the Dwarf* avoids your bash, you topple over and lose your balance.



na bashed <<<< NOPE, not really :/



![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right foot and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A bandit bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting a mother eagle (glowing).
mna not
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Dong leaves south riding a trained horse.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits/emulated: south.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.
A Hideout in the Plains
A bandit bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting a mother eagle (glowing).
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a smuggler's attempt to crush him.
A bandit bodyguard barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dong issues the order 'k uge'.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill uge

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.
A mother eagle barely hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Dong leaves south riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle lightly hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

Dong has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

Dong leaves south riding a trained horse.

A bandit bodyguard barely hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
kill uge

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

You're already fighting!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm and tickles it.
A mother eagle hits your body and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
Dong narrates 'hit eagle'
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill uge
bash

They aren't here.
Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left leg very hard.

Dong narrates '1n'

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

A mother eagle hits your left hand and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

o[ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>
flee

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot a mother eagle:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a smuggler.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here trying to concentrate, riding a trained horse.
kill uge
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

Dong utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Dong burns *Uge the Dwarf*.

Dong leaves south riding a trained horse.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
Exits/emulated: south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* pounds your head extremely hard.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You smite *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickle it.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>south

Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill uge

You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg hard.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg hard.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>bash

Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.

Dong begins some strange incantations...

*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves north riding a dales-pony.

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
north
kill uge
bash
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting a smuggler (glowing).
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a dales-pony.

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
Your victim has disappeared!
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
south

*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill uge

bash
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

south
A bandit bodyguard tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
wt
You smite *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.
Dong narrates 's'
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
wield staff
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a black metal staff, ready to strike your foes.
*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Dong has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle lightly hits your body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
You swiftly dodge a smuggler's attempt to crush you.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You swiftly dodge a bandit bodyguard's attempt to pierce you.
*Uge the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right arm.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A bandit bodyguard barely hits your body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
open exit
The plank doesn't move, I'm afraid.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
A mother eagle approaches *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A mother eagle barely hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

A mother eagle lightly hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
south
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
north
Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
A mother eagle approaches *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A mother eagle barely hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

A mother eagle lightly hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
south
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Wounded Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a mother eagle.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>north

A Hideout in the Plains
A bandit bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting a bandit bodyguard (glowing).
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: south.
*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
wi m0

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
You don't have a m0.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
A mother eagle tries to hit *Uge the Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A mother eagle strongly hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
north
Dong strongly slashes *Uge the Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
A Hideout in the Plains
A bandit bodyguard is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony, fighting a bandit bodyguard (glowing).
Exits: south.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves south riding a dales-pony.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a dales-pony.

*a Dwarf* lightly pounds your left leg and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A bandit bodyguard tries to hit you, but your parry is successful.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A smuggler barely crushes your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You lightly smite *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>south

No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

A bandit bodyguard barely pierces your right arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* gets a small metal flask from a silvan satchel.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong has arrived from the south riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
rem fur
wear cloak
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.
You stop using a scorched, grisly fur.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
You wear a black, hooded cloak about your body.
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>north

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>north

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.
Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* pounds your right arm very hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee


Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a mother eagle.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
Exits: south.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>

Dong begins some strange incantations...
A mother eagle strongly hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s left hand.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>cure

c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

A smuggler barely crushes *Uge the Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south riding a dales-pony.
A mother eagle hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves south riding a mountain mule.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
Dong leaves south riding a trained horse.

A bandit bodyguard hits your right hand.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, fighting a mother eagle.
Dong the Black Numenorean is here trying to concentrate, riding a trained horse.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *Uge the Dwarf*.
Exits: north, [up].

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
cure

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Bad Mana:Hot>
Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.
A Hideout in the Plains
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A sturdy bandit bodyguard stands here, eager to hack you to pieces.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony (glowing).
*Uge the Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.
*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
A mother eagle approaches *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A mother eagle approaches *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* pounds your left hand hard and shatters it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

A mother eagle strongly hits *Uge the Dwarf*'s left arm.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Behind the Planks
A water barrel has been left here.
Exits: north, [up].

o[ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Dong has arrived from the north riding a trained horse.
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.

Dong issues the order 'k uge'.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a dales-pony.

*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
Dong begins some strange incantations...
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

Dong utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Uge the Dwarf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Dong hits him.
flee

Dong leaves north riding a trained horse.

Your scratches and bruises disappear.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
You are already attempting to flee!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* pounds your body extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north riding a mountain mule.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north riding a mountain mule.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

![ CRW HP:Awful Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Warm *a Dwarf*:Fine>
look
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!
You feel a sharp pain!

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
look
Hall of Orcs
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
A pot full of the half-decayed remains of an elf is here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Warm>
score
2/382 hits, 44/96 mana, and 105/143 moves.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
look
Hall of Orcs
A musty loaf of bread has been left here.
A large fountain, made from grey stone, pours water from its centre.
A pot full of the half-decayed remains of an elf is here.
The remainders of a disgusting elf-stew cover the ground.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
slee
You go to sleep.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
score
9/382 hits, 50/96 mana, and 116/143 moves.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
stat
OB: 108%, DB: -63%, PB: 0%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 188,975 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 0. Alert: normal.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
info
You are a female Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 50 years, 6 months and 6 days old.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time). Session: 30 mins.
This ranks you as Khalifa Mia, the Prawn Star (level 29).
You are five feet seven and weigh ten stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing -50, smell -60. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:13 Wis:15 Dex:11 Con:18 Wil:14 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 108%, Dodging Bonus: -63%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 9/382 hit, 51/96 mana, and 117/143 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 10,111,025 experience points and you have 55,871 travel points.
You have fought a few battles for the forces of the Dark Lord (3 wp). < Uge alive! :(
You need 188,975 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
info
You are a female Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 50 years, 6 months and 6 days old.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time). Session: 31 mins.
This ranks you as Khalifa Mia, the Prawn Star (level 29).
You are five feet seven and weigh ten stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing -50, smell -60. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:13 Wis:15 Dex:11 Con:18 Wil:14 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 108%, Dodging Bonus: -63%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 12/382 hit, 54/96 mana, and 123/143 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 10,111,025 experience points and you have 55,871 travel points.
You have won great renown in battles for the forces of the Dark Lord (12 wp). < Uge dead !! :)
You need 188,975 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Hot>
info
You are a female Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 50 years, 6 months and 6 days old.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time). Session: 32 mins.
This ranks you as Khalifa Mia, the Prawn Star (level 29).
You are five feet seven and weigh ten stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:13 Wis:15 Dex:11 Con:18 Wil:14 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 108%, Dodging Bonus: 12%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 172/382 hit, 7/96 mana, and 143/143 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 10,111,025 experience points and you have 55,871 travel points.
Tales of your victories have spread throughout Arda (15 wp). < Kheith dead! :) Goo Dong!
You need 188,975 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
north
Orc Living Area
A mailbox stands here stuffed full of messages.
Exits: north, south.




> However Uges dont give up easily and we must fight Uges!




stat
OB: 107%, DB: 1%, PB: 14%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 187,195 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right leg (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the left hand (bound up)
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- noquit
- shield
- strength
- potion

*( CW>
ww
wield warsword
You don't have a warsword.

*( CW>
wh
wield halberd
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a halberd, looking very evil-minded.

*( CW>
east
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.


*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here. <<< There he is, nasty Dwarf!



A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, *(west)*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

!= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

!= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but you keep him at bay.
You strongly smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s body.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!= CW *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, *(west)*.

!= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW>

*Uge the Dwarf* puts all his weight against the slab, trying to close it.

!= CW>east

Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW>
ww

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

!= CW>
wield warsword
You stop using a halberd.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.

o= CW>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, *(west)*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW>kill *dwarf*

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right foot very hard.

!= CW *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
bash
flee

!= CW *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash. <<< I should take notes about bash speeds from this fight :/

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Uge the Dwarf* puts all his weight against the slab, trying to close it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* closes the slab.

!= CW *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left hand extremely hard.


!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

You try to flee, but cannot!

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* smiles happily.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east

*Uge the Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

You strongly smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left foot and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine>
wh
wield halberd
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a halberd, looking very evil-minded.

!= CW HP:Fine>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
east
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
ww

You bleed from open wounds.
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Fine>
wield warsword
You stop using a halberd.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Fine>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!
A pony leaves east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine>bash *dwarf*

You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Fine>
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
Sloping Corridor
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any *dwarf* here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
west
kill *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine>
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

!= CW HP:Fine>
east
kill *dwarf*
bash *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Fine *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
Your victim has disappeared!

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
kill *dwarf*
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!O CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
west
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt>
wh
wield halberd
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a halberd, looking very evil-minded.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right leg hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
ww
wield warsword
You stop using a halberd.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.

!= CW HP:Hurt>east

Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt>
cre
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt>
wh
wield halberd
You stop using a great warsword.
You skilfully wield a halberd, looking very evil-minded.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
west
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
west

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.
A pony leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but you keep him at bay.
You strongly smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left foot.

!= CW HP:Hurt *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
west
The slab seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt>west

The slab seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt>
east
Sloping Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt>east

Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Hurt>cure

c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
west
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
east
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
A pony has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
east
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.
A pony leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

west
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.
*Uge the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but you keep him at bay.
You barely smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.
*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A pony has arrived from the east.

east
*Uge the Dwarf* tries to cleave you, but you keep him at bay.
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>east

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

You bleed from open wounds.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
west
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
ww
west
wield warsword
You stop using a halberd.
You skilfully wield a great warsword, looking very evil-minded.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>kill *dwarf*

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Burning>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

west
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>west

Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf*

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard.

!= CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
lee
ou flee head over heels.
ou flee east.
loping Corridor
xits: east, west.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
core
56/405 hits, 64/92 mana, and 90/146 moves.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ure
 norm 'cure light'
ou start to concentrate...

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
cure
down
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cure

c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>kill *dwarf*

You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You will attempt to flee!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* puts all his weight against the slab, trying to open it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here trying to open the slab.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>west

No way! You are fighting for your life!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

The slab stops moving.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm very hard.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *dwarf*
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* puts all his weight against the slab, trying to open it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s body very hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>

The slab stops moving.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>west

Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>east

Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill *dwarf*
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Uge the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* strongly cleaves your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

*Uge the Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right hand very hard and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
They aren't here.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
east
kill *dwarf*
Sloping Corridor
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, west.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You strongly smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s right leg and shatter it.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Blackened Dome
An ancient black altar stands in the centre of the room.
Exits: west.

oO CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Sloping Corridor
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*

You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Uge the Dwarf*:Awful>
flee

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg hard and shatter it.
*Uge the Dwarf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Uge the Dwarf*:Dying>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sloping Corridor
Exits: east, west.

o= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
west
Sloping Corridor
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is lying here, mortally wounded.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: east, [west].

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
kill *dwarf*

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired *Uge the Dwarf*:Dying>
kick
You kick *Uge the Dwarf* to death.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Uge the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Uge the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
look
Sloping Corridor
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.
Exits/emulated: east, {west}.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
a fine elven rope
a herbal kit
a water skin
a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
a snakeskin belt
a mighty dwarven axe (flawless)
a keyring with a couple of keys and a set of lock picks
a silvan satchel
an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
a bejewelled shield (flawless)
a fine pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a golden quartzite ring

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
tg dies
tell group dies
Ok.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

You bleed from open wounds.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group 'cheers'


!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
st
You stop resting and stand up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot Move:Tired>
band
You try to bind your wounds.

Your wound is now bound up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
score
232/394 hits, 46/96 mana, and 51/145 moves.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
r
info
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You are a female Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 50 years, 6 months and 8 days old.
You have played 3 days and 7 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Khalifa Mia, the Prawn Star (level 29).
You are five feet seven and weigh ten stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing 10, smell 20. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs one hundred forty-six pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:21(20) Int:13 Wis:15 Dex:11 Con:19(18) Wil:14 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 132%, Dodging Bonus: -19%, Parrying Bonus: 14%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 90%.
You have 232/394 hit, 46/96 mana, and 52/145 movement points.
Your mood is aggressive. You will flee if your hit points go below 100.
You have scored 10,212,805 experience points and you have 55,921 travel points.
Your supremacy in battle is beyond question (22 wp). <<> Wohooo!
You need 87,195 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 100 gold coins.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

You are subjected to the following temporary effects:
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- a light wound at the left hand (bound up)
- panic
- shield
- strength
- potion

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
view warl

*** Warlords Hall of Fame ***

    Armies of the West

 1  Arvedui the Dunadan Hero
 2  Gilhdur the Half-Elven Patriarch
 3  Kylar the Silvan Adventurer
 4  Fact the Dunadan Heroine
 5  Narugil the Noldorin Wizard
 6  Diane the Half-Elven Heroine
 7  Mnalik the Sindarin Pickpocket
 8  Bafo the Dwarven Veteran
 9  Braum the Dwarven Battlemaster
10  Ichigo the Dunadan Adventurer

    Forces of the Dark Lord

 1  Zintilden the Zaugurz Cut-Throat
 2  Zant the Zaugurz Warrior
 3  Smulk the Tarkhnarb Battlemaster
 4  Wreak the Tarkhnarb Wargrider
 5  Dsquared the Black Numenorean Warlock
6  Mughornargh the Tarkhnarb Champion
7  Khalifa the Tarkhnarb Veteran
8  Jabarkas the Zaugurz Veteran
9  Gthang the Zaugurz Champion
0  Elceser the Black Numenorean Wizard
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ha class
ou can choose between Adventurer, Champion, Fighter, Rider and Veteran.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ha mood aggr
k.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ha class fighter
k.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ook
loping Corridor
he corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
 small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
 domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
 hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
xits/emulated: east, {west}.
= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>ec

a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
a great helm (flawless)
a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
a red ruby
a sapphire ring
a golden quartzite ring

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>

You notice that the slab is beginning to open.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
st
You stop resting and stand up.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
The slab seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
The slab seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
The slab seems to be closed.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
The slab seems to be closed.
The slab is opened from the other side.

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
west
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
A Small Rocky Track
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
*Kheith the Dwarf* is here, riding a dales-pony.
Exits: *north*, (east), *west*, *down*. - e:slab.
A hungry warg has arrived from the east.

*( CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
ri
A hungry warg stops following you.





> However, Uges are not sad when dead, they come back!






You are already standing.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
score
342/394 hits, 25/96 mana, and 10/143 moves.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
st
You are already standing.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Weak>
bob
c norm 'br'
You muster all of your concentration...

An energy begins to flow within your legs as your body becomes lighter.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
tg whats in rubble, ne of rd
tell group whats in rubble, ne of rd
Ok.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
score
346/394 hits, 0/96 mana, and 33/143 moves.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>

The rubble is opened from the other side.
Dong tells the group 'huh'
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group 'oh'
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Frozen Move:Tired>
lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
scout s
The rubble closes quietly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group '1 sun room and an exit'
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
op rubble
scout s
Ok.
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You quietly scout southwards...

Cave inside a Hill
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

ri
You stop scouting.



> Well, looks harmless enough doesn't it?



Exits/emulated: north, east, {south}, west. - s:rubble.
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
A hungry warg stops following you.
You grab on to a hungry warg's fur and start riding it.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group 'blockable'
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

The rubble closes quietly.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group 'its 3 rooms total. so some dark'
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy Move:Tired>

Dong tells the group 'or 2 rooms'
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
tell Aenaeas looks like 1
No-one by that name here...
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
score
364/394 hits, 5/96 mana, and 55/145 moves.
)(' CRW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Dong tells the group 'its oneway'
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
op rubble
Ok.
)(' CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
Cave inside a Hill
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
A brown bear is sleeping here.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: (north). - n:rubble.
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
Aha, you have found your victim!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash. <<< I DIDNT learn from last time did I?

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Uge the Dwarf* leaves north.
A mountain mule leaves north.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

*Uge the Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A mountain mule has arrived from the north.


!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Uge the Dwarf* closes the rubble.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Dong tells the group 'if you enter you cannot leave so dont'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>

Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
kill *dwarf*
You approach *Uge the Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*Uge the Dwarf* utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit north seems to blur for a while.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* wakes a brown bear up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* wakes a brown bear up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
open exit

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
You don't see any exit here.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

Dong tells the group 'its trap spot mostly'

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash

A brown bear stands up.

A brown bear stands up.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

A brown bear lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>bash


*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
op rubble

A brown bear lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

Your head stops stinging.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *Uge the Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
The rubble doesn't move, I'm afraid.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
ber
cha mood berserk
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>stat

OB: 147%, DB: 8%, PB: 3%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 80,656 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left leg (bound up)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- strength
- potion

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Wounded>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
You smite *Uge the Dwarf*'s left leg very hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>b

bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>
b
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
bash
*Uge the Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
A brown bear lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Uge the Dwarf*:Bad>b

b
A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

Dong tells the group 'if you can fight anything that might hide nearby go right ahead.. i'm ooc atm tho'


!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash. <<< NOOOOO!!!!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

A brown bear quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
bash

A brown bear barely hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
A brown bear barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

t dong i die

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
kill *dwarf*

A brown bear lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
*Uge the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

A brown bear lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*
kill *dwarf*

*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...
Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
bash
A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>kill *dwarf*

Ok.
*Uge the Dwarf* utters the words 'cure light'

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
You smite a brown bear's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Dong tells the group 'yeah'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>kill *dwarf*

You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
You smite a brown bear's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Dong tells the group 'yeah'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
kill *dwarf*

*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* begins some strange incantations...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

Cave inside a Hill
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A brown bear is here, fighting YOU.
A brown bear is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:rubble.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

You smite a brown bear's left hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

*Uge the Dwarf* bleeds from open wounds.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>
stat
OB: 147%, DB: 8%, PB: 3%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 79,791 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- a deep wound at the left leg (bound up)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- strength
- potion

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

A brown bear barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

Dong tells the group 'aha'

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

A brown bear lightly hits your head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>
bd
bash disengage
You can't while berserk...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Hurt>

You smite a brown bear's right hindleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
moan

A brown bear barely hits your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
A brown bear barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

A brown bear lightly hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
A brown bear barely hits your head and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
You start to moan.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
stat
OB: 147%, DB: 6%, PB: 3%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 79,394 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left leg (clean)
- breath of briskness
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up)
- strength
- potion

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your left foot and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
pout
Ah, don't take it so hard.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

A brown bear barely hits your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

A brown bear lightly hits your head and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>
sa nasty bears
Ok.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Wounded>

You smite a brown bear's right foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Awful>

A brown bear lightly hits your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Awful>

Dong tells the group 'uh is it the non hidden with cave bear'
A brown bear barely hits your body.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Awful>look

*Uge the Dwarf* nods solemnly.
Cave inside a Hill
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A brown bear is here, fighting YOU.
A brown bear is here, fighting YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here nodding.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:rubble.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Awful>

A brown bear barely hits your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Awful>

You smite a brown bear's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a brown bear's death cry as it collapses.
A brown bear is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

A brown bear lightly hits your left arm and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Healthy>

You smite a brown bear's head extremely hard and shatter it.
A brown bear barely hits your right foot and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
bash
Dong tells the group 'then its not charmed. you just entered as 1.'

Your bash at a brown bear sends it sprawling.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
look
Cave inside a Hill
The corpse of a brown bear is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
A brown bear is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Uge the Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits/emulated: {north}. - n:rubble.

!O CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

*Uge the Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>
stat
OB: 145%, DB: -146%, PB: 4%, Armour: 89%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: berserk.
Needed: 73,697 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 100. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a grievous wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right leg (bound up)
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a serious wound at the right arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left arm (bound up)
- breath of briskness
- strength
- potion

oO CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy a brown bear:Fine>

You feel a sharp pain!
You lost some renown in this battle!

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
rem vambraces
wear sleeves
You aren't wearing a vambraces.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
You don't have a sleeves.

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
slee
You go to sleep.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>info

You are a female Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 50 years, 6 months and 8 days old.
You have played 3 days and 7 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Khalifa Mia, the Prawn Star (level 29).
You are five feet seven and weigh ten stone and seven pounds.
Perception: vision 25, hearing -50, smell -60. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:13 Wis:15 Dex:11 Con:18 Wil:14 Per:9.
Offensive Bonus: 108%, Dodging Bonus: -63%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 2/382 hit, 6/96 mana, and 93/143 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 10,141,303 experience points and you have 55,928 travel points.
Tales of your victories have spread throughout Arda (15 wp).
You need 158,697 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy>
score



>> Good stuff! :)




2019/03/14 11:58, Khalifa: 
Maybe wrong category, but the last log here is way too old :)

2019/03/14 12:27, Fieldy:  Rated: Good 
Nono, right section! Looked like fun.

Btw, I encourage people to post more under notables, every kind of fight there is - fun to rate. Other stuff can go to 'other logs' section.

2019/03/14 14:07, Wreak:  Rated: Good 
I enjoyed! Slay 'em all (or die trying)! :)

2019/03/14 15:22, Murduk:Rated: Good 
3 roomer cleaver vs smiter should have been an easy win for the cleaver with the faster bash. Didn't play aggressive enough. Good fights nonetheless. Thought you were gonna get him at the end but berserk mode and bash dis :/

2019/03/14 17:58, Kheith:Rated: Good 
Dong is a monster. Good fighting.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb  
 Good Dagor, Fieldy, Kheith, Khundin, Murduk, Singleton, Tekel, Wreak 
 Average  
 Poor  
 Awful Telessar 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back