Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Lady luck in bbt (IminyŽ)comments   back
(551 hits. Posted 2019/04/11)
!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Wounded Balduin (mo):Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Wounded Balduin (mo):Fine>
You pierce Bert the stone-troll's right leg hard.
Throgg cleaves Bert the stone-troll's right foot extremely hard and
shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Wounded Balduin (mo):Fine>
Aurae shoots Bert the stone-troll's right hand extremely hard and
shatters it.
Aurae barely hits Bert the stone-troll's right leg and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>
Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>
Balduin (mo) stops using an engraved broadsword.
Balduin (mo) skilfully draws a mighty dwarven axe.
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>
*a Troll* hits Aurae's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
Bert the stone-troll   ___ u n b a s h e d
Balduin (mo) cleaves Bert the stone-troll's right foot very hard and
shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>
Bert the stone-troll lightly crushes Balduin (mo)'s left hand and
tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* begins to recite a purple scroll.
You strongly pierce Bert the stone-troll's head.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot Bert the stone-troll:Bad Balduin (mo):Fine>esc
You seek to escape...
Nobody was fighting you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Aurae shoots Bert the stone-troll's head very hard and shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
Throgg cleaves Bert the stone-troll's body extremely hard and shatters
it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Bert the stone-troll B A S H E S ____Balduin (mo)

!O HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tbli *troll*
cast t 'bli' *troll*
You start to concentrate...

Bert the stone-troll is surrounded by a white aura.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* creates a noxious cloud around Bert the
stone-troll!
Aurae shoots Bert the stone-troll's right leg very hard and shatters
it.
Bert the stone-troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not
aided.
Throgg panics, and attempts to flee.
Throgg leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
Morskius bashes Bert the stone-troll to death.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear Bert the stone-troll's death cry as he collapses.
Bert the stone-troll is dead! R.I.P.

Throgg has arrived from the east.
Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

*a Troll* B A S H E S ____Aurae

Morskius joins Aurae's fight.

tbli *troll*
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right hand extremely
hard.
Morskius slashes *a Troll*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

Ok.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll*   ___ b l i n d 

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Throgg's left foot extremely hard.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Needed: 135230 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 27014770 xp, 126091 tp.
You gained 4305 xp.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Morskius approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.
You can't find any coins in the corpse.
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* approaches Aurae, trying to hit her.
cast t 'bli' *troll*
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Your victim has disappeared!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo)   ___ u n b a s h e d

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* hits your right hand and tickles it.
As Balduin (mo) greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp
of a shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Balduin narrates 'DO'

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left foot extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>na svarten blind
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Ok.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.
Aurae   ___ u n b a s h e d

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, /up\. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left hand hard and
tickles it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Throgg's right arm and
tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>flee
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is standing here.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Aurae has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Throgg has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*a Troll* hits your right hand.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>flee
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>west
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is standing here.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Throgg.
Throgg the Dwarf is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
Exits: east, [south].

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg intercepts *a Troll*'s blow.
*a Troll* approaches Throgg, trying to hit him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m w
Throgg gets a big stone key from the corpse of Bert the stone-troll.
As Throgg greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'
Ok.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* hits Throgg's head extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg panics, and attempts to flee.
Throgg leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
You lightly pierce *a Troll*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Throgg has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, /up\.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Aurae leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* hits your left arm and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
You pierce *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* hits your left leg.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bli
cast n 'bli'
What should the spell be cast upon?

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.
Throgg narrates 'bashed'

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>look
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You barely pierce *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Throgg narrates 'svarten bashed'

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Throgg.
Throgg the Dwarf is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Throgg intercepts *a Troll*'s blow.
*a Troll* hits Throgg's right foot extremely hard.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>a
You assist Morskius.
You strongly pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and
tickle it.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Throgg:Hurt>
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Throgg:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll*   ___ u n b a s h e d
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Hurt Throgg:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>
Throgg approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Fine>flee
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>west
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Morskius.
Exits: east, [south]. - w:rock.
You have found Aurae!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* strongly hits Morskius' right hand and
tickles it.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>ser
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
cast n 'cure s'
You start to concentrate...
Aurae joins Throgg's fight.
Aurae leaves her hiding place.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

*a Troll* hits Aurae's body extremely hard and shatters it.

Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard.

You begin to see scars fade away and a feeling of health comes over
you.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae panics, and attempts to flee.
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
As Throgg greedily kneels down towards the corpse, the icy grasp of a
shadow stops him!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg begins to recite a blue scroll.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
   A R M O U R   D O W N
The spell lasted 10m18s.
*a Troll* hits your right hand and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Morskius slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right arm hard and
tickles it.
Aurae joins Morskius' fight.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Morskius' left leg and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg heals himself.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg intercepts *a Troll*'s blow.
*a Troll* approaches Throgg, trying to hit him.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s body extremely hard.
Throgg cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>na i am target
Ok.
Grigori narrates '6 fireballs should get him low!'

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>west
Throgg has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Throgg's left arm very hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is standing here.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* approaches Aurae, trying to hit her.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* hits Aurae's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>a

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Aurae panics, and attempts to flee.
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>

*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>

Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg very hard and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>a
You barely pierce *a Troll*'s left leg and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>label LOH
Exactly whom did you wish to give a label?
Aurae has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg narrates 'bashed e'
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* hits your body.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Hurt>bli 
cast n 'bli'
You start to concentrate...
Aurae has arrived from the east.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Your victim has disappeared!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Throgg.
Throgg the Dwarf is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll*   ___ u n b a s h e d
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg narrates 'svarten bashed e'

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>cha m w
Ok.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
*a Troll* approaches Balduin (mo), trying to hit him.
Aurae leaves her hiding place.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s head extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Morskius slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body hard and tickles
it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae joins Morskius' fight.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Morskius' right foot very hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Throgg has arrived from the west.
Aurae nocks a missile in a yew longbow.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body hard and tickles
it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*a Troll* hits Balduin (mo)'s head hard and tickles it.
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s head extremely hard.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Morskius approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

assist

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.
You assist Balduin (mo).
Morskius approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to slash him.
You pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Balduin
(mo):Fine>
Aurae leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Balduin
(mo):Fine>
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Balduin
(mo):Fine>
Throgg intercepts *a Troll*'s blow.
*a Troll* hits Throgg's left leg extremely hard.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

(mo):Fine>de
cast normal 'dispel e' 
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Your victim has disappeared!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg narrates 'TARGEN SVAQTEN'
Morskius approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg panics, and attempts to flee.
Throgg leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: east, [south]. - w:rock.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
Who do you want to assist?

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Aurae leaves her hiding place.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is here, fighting Morskius (glowing).
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
Who do you want to assist?

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Throgg.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Throgg the Dwarf is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
Exits: east, [south]. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
You assist Throgg.
You lightly pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Throgg:Hurt>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
assist

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is here, fighting *Svarten the Mountain Troll*
(glowing).
Morskius the Man is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is here, fighting Balduin (mo).
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You assist Balduin (mo).

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Wounded Balduin
(mo):Fine>
Throgg has arrived from the west.

(mo):Fine>west
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Exits: east, [south].
You have found Aurae!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
Who do you want to assist?

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
Throgg has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Balduin the Dwarf (mo) is standing here (glowing).
Morskius the Man is standing here.
Exits: west, /up\.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Morskius slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body very hard.
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here (hidden).
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s body very hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
You assist Balduin (mo).
Aurae leaves her hiding place.
Aurae puts all her weight against the boulder, trying to open it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded Balduin (mo):Fine>
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Throgg's right arm extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Balduin (mo) cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely
hard.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>de
cast normal 'dispel e' 
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Morskius the Man is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
You have found Aurae!
Who should the spell be cast upon?
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* pounds Balduin (mo)'s right arm and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist
You assist Balduin (mo).

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded Balduin (mo):Fine>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>de
cast normal 'dispel e' 
Aurae leaves west sneaking.
Who should the spell be cast upon?

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>assist

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

de
cast normal 'dispel e' 

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left hand very hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

Aurae leaves east sneaking.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*a Troll* strongly pounds Balduin (mo)'s left hand and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s head extremely hard and
shatters it.

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Who should the spell be cast upon?
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Throgg's body extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Morskius strongly slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
Morskius approaches *a Troll*, trying to slash him.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Warm>ta svarten
cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Nobody here by that name.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
You start to concentrate...

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Your victim has disappeared!

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Throgg begins to recite a blue scroll.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Nobody here by that name.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s right foot hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Nobody here by that name.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You feel bolder.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Throgg begins to recite a blue scroll.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Nobody here by that name.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
*a Troll* strongly pounds Balduin (mo)'s right foot and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Nobody here by that name.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Throgg stops following Balduin (mo).

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You feel a hidden presence.
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left leg hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Cold>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
You start to concentrate...
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* gets a blue scroll from a sable pouch.
Someone joins Balduin (mo)'s fight.
Aurae leaves her hiding place.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* begins to recite a blue scroll.

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

Morskius slashes *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body.
Ok.
As you call upon Elbereth, *Svarten the Mountain Troll* shivers in
pain.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits Morskius' left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>cast normal 'dispel e' svarten
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Aurae leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) strongly cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right leg
and shatters it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Throgg has arrived from the east.
Shaml narrates 'one cute troll and so many punching him '

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Aurae leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill svarten
You try to pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, but he parries
successfully.
*a Troll* pounds Balduin (mo)'s right leg hard and tickles it.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*a Troll* now follows *Svarten the Mountain Troll*.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Throgg has arrived from the west.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Shaml narrates ':)'
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
Aurae the Silvan is standing here.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill svarten
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to pierce him.

(mo):Hurt>kill svarten
You're already fighting!
Throgg has arrived from the east.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy>kill svarten
You try to pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, but he parries
successfully.
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s right leg extremely hard.

!O HP:Fine Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* hits your right hand.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>kill svarten
You're already fighting!
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s left hand extremely hard
and shatters it.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten
Morskius strongly slashes *a Troll*'s right hand.
They aren't here.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the east.
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
You have found Aurae!
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.
You approach *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to pierce him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>kill svarten
Throgg has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *Svarten the Mountain Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Aurae leaves her hiding place.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave
him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Troll* has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten

Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left foot hard.

*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has arrived from the west.
Throgg approaches *Svarten the Mountain Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Throgg cleaves *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s right foot extremely
hard and shatters it.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if
not aided.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You pierce *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s body extremely hard and
shatter it.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *Svarten the Mountain Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*Svarten the Mountain Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Needed: 35230 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 27114770 xp, 126091 tp.
You gained 100000 xp.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>kill svarten
They aren't here.
Throgg narrates 'e'

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
Morskius the Man is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s body hard.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You assist Balduin (mo).

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Bad Balduin (mo):Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Throgg narrates 'he dies'

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
*a Troll* has arrived from the east.
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
You have found Aurae!
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Throgg leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
Throgg the Dwarf is standing here.
You have found Aurae!
Who do you want to assist?
Throgg cleaves *a Troll*'s body very hard.
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
Morskius strongly slashes *a Troll*'s body.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and shatters
it.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Who do you want to assist?

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Throgg has arrived from the west.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Throgg approaches *a Troll*, trying to cleave him.
You assist Balduin (mo).
Aurae leaves her hiding place.
You pierce *a Troll*'s body hard and shatter it.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
Arsenio narrates 'clap!'

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Troll* leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Who do you want to assist?

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist
Balduin (mo) leaves <<<< W E S T <<<<
Dreadful Cave
The corpse of Bert the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Bill the stone-troll is lying here.
The corpse of Tom the stone-troll is lying here.
A butcher knife is lying here. 
A pool of thick, red liquid covers a section of the ground.
The shadow of Tom the stone-troll is floating here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You have found Aurae!
Exits/emulated: {west}, up.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s left hand hard and shatters it.
You assist Balduin (mo).
You lightly pierce *a Troll*'s body and shatter it.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
Grigori narrates 'oh my god :D well done fellas'
Aurae leaves her hiding place.
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>assist
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
Throgg has arrived from the east.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
Aurae joins Balduin (mo)'s fight.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy *a Troll*:Awful Balduin (mo):Hurt>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll* leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Balduin (mo) leaves >>>> E A S T >>>>
Sinister-looking Cave
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A beer barrel has been left here.
A water barrel has been left here.
A pan is here, ready for use.
A half-rotten corpse is hanging here.
*a Troll* is standing here (glowing).
You feel a hidden presence.
Exits/emulated: {south}, {east}, {west}. - w:rock.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>assist

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Morskius slashes *a Troll*'s head and shatters it.
Balduin (mo) cleaves *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>

Throgg has arrived from the west.

a

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
You assist Balduin (mo).
You pierce *a Troll*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>
Needed: 1357751 xp, 0 tp.
Total: 27192249 xp, 126091 tp.
You gained 77479 xp.

#Horast lvl 72
#Svarten lvl 92

 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2019/04/11 16:52, Shaukr: 
I guess after all the troll victory logs, we had to get one where pukes took it one-sidedly to balance it out.

2019/04/11 17:03, IminyŽ:edited 2x   
I didn't post #Arzorex @ bbt 0verkiLL, because it was 0verkiLL.

p.s. Yes, we entered at night
p.s.s. They jumped in after 2 mobs dead

2019/04/11 17:05, Samurai:   
Well it turned out to be an overkill, but only because of luck, as the title indicates. It could have easily been a troll win if they had entered earlier when BBT were all alive and Svarten had purpled some of the mobs, sancing and unblinding them. Even with the lucky timing, it could've been a mess if Svarten saved the blind.

Thanks for the log!

2019/04/11 17:10, Throgg: 
I'm not sure if it's in the log but I burned two blues in that fight, they would have killed me otherwise. Trolls r hard.

2019/04/11 18:09, Vaelrin: 
Lady Luck?

More like blind luck...







... if you get what i mean :P

2019/04/12 00:17, Yaul:   
Amatures. *cough*

2019/04/12 00:35, Baratheon:   
LOL *clap* Yaul

2019/04/12 00:57, Padan:   
Wow, a five vs. two log! Super neat!


Do you guys wanna see the log where I stabbed a level 1 man dead at bree sgate too? I feel like it'd be as one sided as this!

2019/04/12 01:42, Bardock: 
Throgg is a beast dawg.

2019/04/12 03:22, Rayne: 
Horast, good to see you back playing.

2019/04/12 04:11, Seopa:   
Agree with Yaul.

2019/04/12 05:28, Bungo: 
Nice to see oldies back and kicking! And some Padans should think before commenting.

2019/04/12 11:42, Glaurog: 
Lol I misread Throg is playing again but Rogon is probably too busy to do that. I think Horast did bad random targeting there and protecting Svarten while he was blind would helped too.

2019/04/12 14:07, Gabillak: 
Iminye said it all by naming the log :-)

Congrats anyway!

I am bit confused, why you did not just ignore the blind Svarten which could do no more harm for a while, and instead focus on killing Horast? Even if you consider Svarten the much bigger threat -which I doubt he is in respect to the two-room-killling-power compared to Horast- this should have worked much smoother.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back