Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Huge fight 10 vs 8 in Moria! (Swrek)comments   back
  
(10 ratings and 1021 hits. Posted 2019/05/05)
                              ***  MUME VIII  ***

                              In progress at FIRE
                     (Free Internet Roleplay Experiences)
                      Hosted at HEIG-VD (www.heig-vd.ch)

             Adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth world and
                   maintained by CryHavoc, Manwe, and Nada.

              Original code DikuMUD I (help credits), created by:
       S. Hammer, T. Madsen, K. Nyboe, M. Seifert, and H.H. Staerfeldt.

If you have never played MUME before, type NEW to create a new character,
or ? for help. Otherwise, type your account or character name.


By what name do you wish to be known? swrek

            ~~~
           ~~         _----|        _ _ __ _ _
                       ----|_----|  ]-I-II-I-[                 __ _ __ _ __
   _ _ _/\_ _ _ _---|      | ----|   \ `  ' /                  ]I-I-II-I-I[
   ]-I-I--I-I-[  ---|      |     |    |. ` |        ~~~         \_`   '__/
    \_`   '__/      |     / \    |    | /^\|         ~~~         |~_ [],|
     [&] `__|       ^    / ^ \   ^    | |&||                    _|______|_
     |__   ,|      / \  / ^ ^`\ / \   | ===|                   <=-=-==-=-=>
  ___| ___ ,|__   / ^  /=_=_=_=\ ^ \  |, `_|     ~~             \__   _'_/
  I_I__I_I__I_I  (====(_________)_^___| ___|___    ~~            |.   _ |
  \-\--|-|--/-/  | .   I  [&]__I   I_I|_I I|I_I                  |   _  |
   |[] `    '|_  |_   _|`___ ._[  _\ \  | | / /                  |`    '|
  / \  [] ` .| |-| |-| |_| |_| |_| | []   [] |                   | '    |
 <===>      .|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|        / \                  |[]    |
 | []|` ` [] |.      _______ .     |-  `   <===>                 |'   __|
 <===>  `  ' | /|\  |       |  /|\ |  []   <===>-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-| '  I-|-T-
  \T/    1-- | ||| /|Welcome|\ ||| | .  '   \T/    .  |   ..     |     _|
      ..   .                       . .   .                       . ..

               MUME: Multi Users in Middle-earth, version VIII.

                 Type "news next" for the latest information.

Welcome to the land of Middle-earth. May your visit here be... interesting.
Never forget! Try to role-play...

Last login 2 years, 11 months and 2 days ago.
In a Subterranean Pit
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
An ancient she-troll awaits her next meal.

Your default tongue is Morbeth.
Your rent was 33 gold, 14 silver, and 55 copper.
You can unretire now.
You can get a limited reroll now.
You can get a practice reset now.
You can get an age reset now.

o[ CW>
Grinder tells you 'Set linkdrop if ya dont wanna turn to stone.'

o[ CW>set linkdrop 10        
You sit down.
You quickly set up the pieces on the chessboard for a new game.

----- This is what you get for not playing at all for over a year :D -----

o[ CW>l
In a Subterranean Pit
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
An ancient she-troll awaits her next meal.

o[ CW>cha linkdrop 10
Ok.

o[ CW>o
examine
In a Subterranean Pit
Long ago, in the endless dungeons of his Hell of Iron, Melkor spawned the
troll race. Angband was destroyed in the War of Wrath, swallowed by the sea
with the land of Beleriand. But this black and desolate pit somehow survived,
far beneath the ocean, a last remnant of a once mighty fortress of evil. And
in this dark and foul chasm you find yourself, for a time, confined, unable
to participate in the ongoing wars of Middle-earth.

A grubby and tattered sign is posted on the wall for you to read.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
An ancient she-troll awaits her next meal.

o[ CW>q
exits
  East    - A Cramped Corner of the Pit

o[ CW>o sign
examine sign
Some Instructions:

o If you wish to return to Arda, type LEAVE.

o If you become hungry or thirsty, just type EAT and DRINK. The Ainur will
  provide for you.

o If you have retired in order to decay your skills or to change your stats,
  typing PRACRESET or REROLL will let you do so.

Regards, the Valar

o[ CW>who
Players
-------
      Swrek Wrecking Balls [Retired]
      Stink the Troll (Idle)
      Dong Slaps
      Mol the Troll Wrecker
 [Va] Rogon Rogoff

5 allies and visible Ainur on.

o[ CW>sc
616/616 hits and 108/108 moves.

o[ CW>stat
OB: 118%, DB: -3%, PB: 83%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 80. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 772,142 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.

o[ CW>eq
You are using:
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (satisfactory)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a sturdy rope
<worn as belt>       a brown leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sturdy rope
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch [SABLE POUCH]
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

o[ CW>o sable
examine sable
In your pouch (worn on belt):
a purple scroll [PURPLE SCROLL]
a chunk of putrid flesh
a flask of orkish draught [TARKHNARB DRAUGHT]

o[ CW>pr
You have 2 practice sessions left.
Skill            Knowledge  Difficulty  Class
Swim             Average    Very easy   None       
Wilderness       Superb     Normal      None       
Escape           Poor       Normal      Thief      
Search           Bad        Normal      Thief      
Bash             Superb     Hard        Warrior    
Endurance        Superb     Very hard   Warrior    
Rescue           Good       Easy        Warrior    
Unarmed combat   Excellent  Hard        Warrior    

o[ CW>o backpack
examine backpack
In your backpack (worn on back):
a hunting horn
a metal breastplate (neglected)
a metal wall shield (used)
a pair of snowshoes (well-maintained)
a golden harp
a black warg fur (well-maintained)
a hooded brass lantern
a bright red amulet

o[ CW>inf
You are a male Mountain Troll.
You are 223 years, 3 months and 25 days old.
You have played 2 days and 7 hours (real time). Session: 2 mins (encrypted).
This ranks you as Swrek Wrecking Balls (level 30).
You are eight feet one and weigh fifty stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 28, hearing 25, smell 26. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
Your equipment weighs one hundred nine pounds. Heavy, but we will manage...
Your base abilities are: Str:23 Int:4 Wis:7 Dex:9 Con:20 Wil:13 Per:4.
Offensive Bonus: 118%, Dodging Bonus: -3%, Parrying Bonus: 83%.
Your armour provides an average protection of 1%.
You have 616/616 hit and 108/108 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will flee if your hit points go below 80.
You have scored 10,427,858 experience points and you have 12,685 travel points.
You are not known for any acts of war.
You need 772,142 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 6 gold coins, 6 silver pennies, and 28 copper pennies.
You are speaking Morbeth.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o[ CW>agereset                                <-------- Ooh, I'm young again!
Your age has been reset to the base age.

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
625/673 hits and 114/142 moves.

o[ CW HP:Fine>pr
You have 2 practice sessions left.
Skill            Knowledge  Difficulty  Class
Swim             Average    Very easy   None       
Wilderness       Superb     Normal      None       
Escape           Poor       Normal      Thief      
Search           Bad        Normal      Thief      
Bash             Superb     Hard        Warrior    
Endurance        Superb     Very hard   Warrior    
Rescue           Good       Easy        Warrior    
Unarmed combat   Excellent  Hard        Warrior    

o[ CW HP:Fine>sc
672/673 hits and 142/142 moves.               <-------- And I have moves again!

o[ CW HP:Fine>stat
OB: 118%, DB: 5%, PB: 84%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 80. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 772,142 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.

o[ CW>leave                                   <-------- Out we go!
Chamber of the Trolls
There are two green slime moulds here.
You have been unretired.

o[ CW>up
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Kleinbus is standing here.

oO CW>tip
You tip your hat.

oO CW>
Kleinbus raises his hand.                     <-------- Ooh! Mates!

oO CW>gro kleinbus
Kleinbus is now a group member.

oO CW>gro
Your group consists of:
     Swrek (head of group)
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]

oO CW>l
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Kleinbus is standing here volunteering.

oO CW>
Kleinbus smiles viciously.

oO CW>sm
You smile viciously.

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 142/142 moves.

oO CW>stat
OB: 112%, DB: 30%, PB: 79%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 80. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 772,142 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 6. Alert: normal.

oO CW>o
examine
A Deserted Cave
Here a rough spartan quarters has been burrowed into the rock. There is
filth and garbage everywhere. All around you the shattered possessions
of the former occupants lie in untidy heaps. The dark stains are
probably blood, you wonder what mighty calamity occurred here.
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Kleinbus is standing here smiling.

oO CW>ca
change mood aggressive
Ok.

oO CW>l
A Deserted Cave
A large bulletin board, entitled "Trawl Bored", is mounted here.
A fine marble chessboard with ivory and ebony pieces is set here.
A noticeable crack runs down one of the walls.
The petrified statue of the Great Olog Trix stands here forevermore.
A statue of Aucher the Troll is here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Grinder, the expert on all things dark is standing here.
A loyal clan troll of the Grinder stands here faithfully.
Kleinbus is standing here smiling.

oO CW>'hmmm
Ok.

oO CW>
Kleinbus says mikä leveli oot?

oO CW>'osaankohan mä tappaa enää mitään :D
Ok.

oO CW>'30
Ok.

oO CW>
Kleinbus says 34

oO CW>con kleinbus
The perfect match!

----- SNIP! Cut some boring shit, me typoing and being a n00b in general  -----

Uzz has entered the game.
Trull has entered the game.
Toe has suddenly arrived.

Trull says 'lets kill warrens'

Rosenrot has arrived from the east.

Toe says 'I go get some basics at night'

Trull says 'we're running to moria at night'

Trull says 'no time for basics!'

----- SNIP! Cut out clearing warrens and journey to Moria -----

Threshold of Moria           <------- BOOM! Surely I will goto Moria *cringe*
A robin is here, carrying small pieces of wood to its nest.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ooooooo   UP   ooooooo.
The Great Gates

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
As Trull pushes at the great gates, slowly they start swinging open.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>put shoes backpack
You put a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot puts a pair of snowshoes in a leather backpack.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>l
The Great Gates
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here trying to open the greatgate.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>l
The Great Gates
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here trying to open the greatgate.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
Toe carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Trull pushes the great gates open.

o(~ CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Hall of the Eastern Gate
The ground no longer feels frosty.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull stops using a black pair of padded boots.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull puts his feet in a fine pair of metal boots.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe carefully examines the ground around him, looking for tracks...
Trull stops using a forest green cloak.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull wears a fine grey cloak about his body.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull opens the gate.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
First Hall of Moria

oO CW HP:Fine>l
First Hall of Moria
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Hall of the Eastern Gate

oO CW HP:Fine>
With effort, Trull tries to push the great gates shut.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
611/673 hits and 63/142 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>q
exits
  North   - Chamber of the Eastern Guard
^(East)^  - (greatgates) The Great Gates
 (West)   - (gate) First Hall of Moria

oO CW HP:Fine>l e
A great bronze double gate, now green from long ages of weathering, hangs
across the passage. Its lace-like metalwork depicts the symbols of Dwarven
prosperity - the star, the anvil and hammer, the axe. Through its gaps
breathes cooler, fresher air.
The greatgates are open.

oO CW HP:Fine>
As Trull gives the last push, the great gates swing shut.

oO CW HP:Fine>clo greatgates
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
First Hall of Moria

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see any greatgates here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull closes the gate.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'no retreat'                   <------- YES! NO RETREAT!

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'no surrender!'                <------- YES! NO SURRENDER!

Trull says 'if pukes come, hit all elfs first!' <------- Solid plan :D

----- SNIP! Cut out some boring XPing -----

Mustering Stairs

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Western Gathering Hall
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
A large sack is on the ground.
On the ground, there are nine war arrows.
On the ground, there are two quivers.
You see two orkish shortbows on the ground.
A pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
On the ground, there are two reinforced leather helmets.
A sturdy pair of soft leather boots are on the ground.
There are two falchions here.
There are two full metal shields here.
A large metal shield is on the ground.
A bastard sword is on the ground.
An ugly, black scale mail shirt is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a dark orkish archer is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.
The corpse of a great black orc is lying here.
The corpse of a darkened orc is lying here.

oO CW>
Rosenrot sings : slaughter

----- SNIP! More XPing Cut! -----

o[ CW>
Trull unlocks the celldoor.

o[ CW>
Trull opens the celldoor.

o[ CW>
Trull opens the celldoor.

o[ CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Prison Cell
A prisoner is standing here.
A prisoner is standing here.

![ CW>
Trull hits a prisoner's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

assist
A prisoner yells 'HELP! *a Troll* as tryang to kall me yn the Prasun Cell!'

![ CW>
You assist Trull.
A prisoner yells 'HELP! *a Troll* is trying to kill me an the Prason Cell!'
You hit a prisoner's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a prisoner's death cry as he collapses.
A prisoner is dead! R.I.P.                <------- SSSSSHHHHhhhh!

![ CW Move:Tired>
Trull approaches a prisoner, trying to hit him.

assist
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
A prisoner yells 'HELP! *a feirsome Troll* is trying tu kall me an the Prason
Cell!'
A prisoner yells 'HELP! *a Troll* as triang to kall me an the Pryson Cell!'
Rosenrot hits a prisoner's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a prisoner's death cry as he collapses.
A prisoner is dead! R.I.P.
- Gained       106 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

----- SNIP! Cut more boring stuff! Until this happens... -----

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Wide Tunnel

o= CW>

Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Guard Station
A commanding Durghash is here, cruelly eyeing the surroundings.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.
A dark troll, black as night, rushes forth from the shadows.

o[ CW>
Trull swiftly dodges a dark troll's attempt to hit him.

assist                               <------- Idiot, those are black uruks!
Trull swiftly dodges a dark troll's attempt to hit him.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a dark troll's left foot extremely hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Fine Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a dark troll's right leg extremely hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Fine Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
A grey troll hits Trull's body hard and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes Trull's head hard and tickles it.
Kleinbus hits a dark troll's left leg very hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
A black uruk says 'YAA! Glelr! Yiu zalr doa banire yoor piza.'
A black uruk strongly slashes Trull's right leg and tickles it.
Toe hits a dark troll's left hand extremely hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
A black uruk slashes Trull's body very hard and tickles it.
A black uruk strongly smites Trull's left hand and tickles it.
Trull hits a dark troll's body extremely hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Trull says 'fuck'
A black uruk slashes Rosenrot's right hand very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
An orkish warrior barely hits Rosenrot's left arm and tickles it.
A dark troll hits Trull's right foot and tickles it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
A commanding orc strongly slashes Rosenrot's left arm and tickles it.
A dark troll hits Trull's left leg hard and tickles it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
An orkish warrior lightly hits Rosenrot's body and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes Trull's body very hard and tickles it.
Rosenrot hits a dark troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
An orkish warrior says 'YOO! Blulr! Yae hall tie gefole yaar tivo.'
An orkish warrior fails to hit Rosenrot.
An orkish warrior fails to hit Rosenrot.

o[ CW a dark troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
A grey troll lightly hits Trull's left leg and tickles it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
A black uruk slashes Trull's head very hard.

o[ CW a dark troll:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a dark troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior hits Toe's left leg and tickles it.
An orkish warrior hits Rosenrot's body and tickles it.
A black uruk strongly smites Trull's body and tickles it.
Toe hits a dark troll's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit a dark troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A dark troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
A dark troll hits Trull's body hard and tickles it.

o[ CW a dark troll:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a dark troll's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a dark troll's death cry as he collapses.
A dark troll is dead! R.I.P.              <------- Are we really killing these?

o[ CW>
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of a dark troll.
There were 2 silver pennies.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
A black uruk slashes Trull's head hard and tickles it.

assist

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz says 'out?'
Kleinbus approaches a grey troll, trying to hit him.
An orkish warrior strongly hits Rosenrot's right arm and tickles it.
An orkish warrior lightly hits Rosenrot's right arm and tickles it.
- Gained      3353 xp,    63 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'flee and go n'
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A black uruk slashes Trull's body very hard and tickles it.
A grey troll strongly hits Trull's right leg and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'flee and go n'
Some rather far noise can be heard from the north.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'flee and go n'
A black uruk smites Trull's body and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'flee and go n'
An orkish warrior lightly hits Rosenrot's right leg and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes Rosenrot's body extremely hard and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A commanding orc joins an orkish warrior's fight.
A commanding orc says 'Beh! Yea ura nat haldw bzo ehfolg!'
A commanding orc slashes Toe's right arm hard and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior says 'YUA! Tlorl! Yea fill die bafere yaal peza.'
An orkish warrior approaches Toe, trying to hit him.
You hit a grey troll's body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior fails to hit Trull.
Toe panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard.
An orkish warrior hits Toe's body and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior barely hits Toe's body and tickles it.
A black uruk slashes Trull's right hand hard and tickles it.
A dark troll barely hits Trull's right arm and tickles it.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
A black uruk approaches Toe, trying to slash him.
A grey troll hits Kleinbus' left arm very hard.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
An orkish warrior barely hits Toe's body and tickles it.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
An orkish warrior approaches Kleinbus, trying to hit him.
A black uruk approaches Kleinbus, trying to slash him.
A black uruk approaches Kleinbus, trying to smite him.
A commanding orc approaches Kleinbus, trying to slash him.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
Trull has arrived from the south.
An orkish warrior says 'YUU! Blall! Yau nall diu kanale yail damo.'
An orkish warrior approaches Kleinbus, trying to hit him.
A black uruk says 'YOG! Droll! Yau nelr pau kofure your defi.'
A black uruk approaches Kleinbus, trying to slash him.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You hit a grey troll's left foot very hard.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
### a grey troll IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine Kleinbus:Fine>
You swiftly dodge an orkish warrior's attempt to hit you.
An orkish warrior quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
A black uruk smites Kleinbus' left foot extremely hard.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

o[ CW a grey troll:Fine>
An orkish warrior joins an orkish warrior's fight.
A commanding orc joins a grey troll's fight.
An orkish warrior strongly hits your left hand and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>
You hear some close noise from the north.
A dark troll strongly hits your body and tickles it.
An orkish warrior joins an orkish warrior's fight.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>
A commanding orc slashes your right arm very hard and tickles it.
An orkish warrior strongly hits your right foot and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise from the north.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>l
A Guard Station
The corpse of a dark troll is lying here.
A commanding orc is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting YOU.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior is here, fighting YOU.
A grey troll is here, fighting YOU.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A dark troll is here, fighting YOU.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>fle
A dark troll hits your right leg very hard and tickles it.

o[ CW HP:Fine a grey troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Hwáin's Way

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the north.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Trull tells the group 'OUT' 

o+ CW HP:Fine>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Trull tells the group 'OUT'
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the north.

----- Yes, yes! What ever happened to no retreat no surrender?!? :D -----

o+ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some rather far noise from the north.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
west
Hwáin's Way
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Hwáin's Way

----- Here my MMapper went berserk on me and started to map new rooms -----

o+ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from the south.
You hear some apparently very far noise from the south.

o+ CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Hwáin's Way
This is one of the many intersections of Hwain's Way with some other lesser
tunnel. The main corridor continues its long descent from the northwest to
the southeast; from the entrance to the side passage, to the east, comes a
cold and damp air current that chills your bones and carries a strange smell.

o+ CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Hwáin's Way
This is one of the many intersections of Hwain's Way with some other lesser
tunnel. The main corridor continues its long descent from the northwest to
the southeast; from the entrance to the side passage, to the east, comes a
cold and damp air current that chills your bones and carries a strange smell.

----- Trying to spam examine to get it working again -----

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Hwáin's Way
You hear some very close noise from the east.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o+ CW HP:Fine>north
Hwáin's Way

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Hwáin's Way

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Hwáin's Way

o+ CW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

o+ CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Hwáin's Way
A broad tunnel descends steadily from west to east.  This seems to have been
an important road; the hard stone of its surface has survived the abuse of the
centuries.  The walls are marked by simple columns carved in relief, which
no one has thought worth while to destroy.

o+ CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Hwáin's Way
A broad tunnel descends steadily from west to east.  This seems to have been
an important road; the hard stone of its surface has survived the abuse of the
centuries.  The walls are marked by simple columns carved in relief, which
no one has thought worth while to destroy.

o+ CW HP:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from the east.

o+ CW HP:Fine>west
Hwáin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Fine>up
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Intersection of Roads

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from below.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Level Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Level Tunnel
A deep fissure has opened in the rock here, perpendicular to the direction
of the tunnel.  In the ceiling it is a noticeable crack; on the walls it is
about a foot wide.  Where it crosses the path you are on, it makes a four-
foot gap.  However, at the moment the gap is bridged by a huge flat stone
slab which someone has placed across it.

o= CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Level Tunnel
A deep fissure has opened in the rock here, perpendicular to the direction
of the tunnel.  In the ceiling it is a noticeable crack; on the walls it is
about a foot wide.  Where it crosses the path you are on, it makes a four-
foot gap.  However, at the moment the gap is bridged by a huge flat stone
slab which someone has placed across it.

o= CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

o= CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Level Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>west
Intersection of Four Ways

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
619/673 hits and 142/142 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Intersection of Four Ways
A circular chamber about forty feet across with a central stone pier has been
excavated at the intersection of four ways.  The floors of the circle and of
the four tunnels are very flat and coated with dried mud.  The tunnels leading
outward are about sixteen feet in width; about two feet above the floor narrow
walkways have been cut on either side.

oO CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Intersection of Four Ways
A circular chamber about forty feet across with a central stone pier has been
excavated at the intersection of four ways.  The floors of the circle and of
the four tunnels are very flat and coated with dried mud.  The tunnels leading
outward are about sixteen feet in width; about two feet above the floor narrow
walkways have been cut on either side.

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Level Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Level Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Intersection of Roads

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some very close noise from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Intersection of Roads
You are in a draughty, high-ceilinged chamber where a passage from the west
divides into three eastward-trending ways.  To the left, a wide road
descends a ramp; to the right, a similar road ascends into blackness.
Connecting the upward and downward paths is a curved patch of stone floor
which was actually worn down about two inches by the traffic long ago.
Between the two, a narrower level passage proceeds straight eastward.  On
the walls are mounted some lamps in pairs.  This was apparently a well-
travelled junction once.  There is a low archway in the north wall of the
chamber.

oO CW HP:Fine>o
examine
Intersection of Roads
You are in a draughty, high-ceilinged chamber where a passage from the west
divides into three eastward-trending ways.  To the left, a wide road
descends a ramp; to the right, a similar road ascends into blackness.
Connecting the upward and downward paths is a curved patch of stone floor
which was actually worn down about two inches by the traffic long ago.
Between the two, a narrower level passage proceeds straight eastward.  On
the walls are mounted some lamps in pairs.  This was apparently a well-
travelled junction once.  There is a low archway in the north wall of the
chamber.
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Level Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>
You hear some close noise from the west.

o= CW HP:Fine>east
Intersection of Roads

oO CW HP:Fine>gro
Your group consists of:
     Trull (head of group)
     Rosenrot [Rosenrot]
     Toe [Toe]
     Uzz [Uzz]
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]
     Swrek [Swrek]

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some rather far noise from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
647/673 hits and 142/142 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some rather far noise can be heard from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>gt well I'm at intersection
tell group well I'm at intersection
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from above.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull tells the group 'we are cavern crossroads' <------- Oh, ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently close noise from the west.

oO CW>east
Narrow Way

o= CW>east
Narrow Way

o= CW>
Rosenrot tells the group 'dwarf hobbit here' <------- Oh, crap! Ready or not...

o= CW>east
Underground Square
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
You have found a cavern-wing!

oO CW>south
Bend in an Underground Road

oO CW>east
east
Underground Intersection

oO CW>north
Bend in Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Curving Underground Avenue

oO CW>
Durin's Way

oO CW>north
north
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
north
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
east
Durin's Way

oO CW>north
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Durin's Way

oO CW>south
south
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Durin's Way

oO CW>south
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
Durin's Way

oO CW>east
east
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Durin's Way

oO CW>
The Cavern Crossroads
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here giggling.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here cackling.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW>tipo
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Guard-post
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a dire wolf is lying here.
A long rope, with a hook at one end, has been left here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.

o[ CW>
Trull closes the stonedoor.
Rosenrot smiles viciously.

o[ CW>tip
You tip your hat.

o[ CW>
Trull hits a pack horse's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a pack horse's left foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a pack horse's left forefoot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
Trull approaches a mountain mule, trying to hit him.

assist
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus tips his hat.
Toe hits a mountain mule's right foreleg extremely hard and shatters it.
- Gained      1070 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
Some very far noise can be heard from the south.
You hit a mountain mule's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW a mountain mule:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a mountain mule's left hindfoot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a mountain mule's death cry as he collapses.
A mountain mule is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
- Gained       288 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>o corpse
examine corpse
In the corpse (here):
Nothing.

o[ CW>
Trull giggles.

o[ CW>
Some close noise can be heard from the south.

o[ CW>
Trull gets a laced quiver from the corpse of a pack horse.

o[ CW>
Trull opens the stonedoor.

o[ CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW>
Trull drops a laced quiver.

oO CW>
Trull says 'empty quiver'

oO CW>gig
You giggle.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
The Cavern Crossroads

oO CW>l
The Cavern Crossroads
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 136/142 moves.

oO CW>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 30%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 338,126 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit

oO CW>
Trull says 'hm'

oO CW>
Uzz says 'webs were empty prolly too'

oO CW>'stupid patrol
Ok.

oO CW>
Trull says 'cant be bothered to chase seriously'

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 142/142 moves.

oO CW>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from below.

oO CW>
Rosenrot shakes her head.

oO CW>
Trull says 'move delay is insane'

oO CW>
Rosenrot sings : no chase

oO CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW>
Some close noise can be heard from above.

oO CW>
Rosenrot sings : forget them

oO CW>
Toe comforts Trull.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW>
Rosenrot sings : maybe they grab balls and raid us

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Róin's Scar
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.
A huge stone troll looms overhead, ready to crush your body.

oO CW>
Toe giggles.

oO CW>
A huge stone troll barely hits Trull's right foot and tickles it.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
A huge stone troll says 'No one will remember your face, Troll! Me smash it
now!'
You hit a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
A huge stone troll strongly hits Trull's left foot and tickles it.
Kleinbus hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.
Rosenrot hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
### a huge stone troll IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Trull hits a huge stone troll's left foot hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a huge stone troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Trull avoids being bashed by a huge stone troll who loses its balance.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'they might come back though with many!'

oO CW a huge stone troll:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a huge stone troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A huge stone troll is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Rosenrot hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a huge stone troll's death cry as it collapses.
A huge stone troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>

oO CW>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
You assist Trull.
A huge stone troll says 'I'll roast ya on a spit, Troll!'
Uzz hits a huge stone troll's right leg extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard.
- Gained      2416 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a huge stone troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit a huge stone troll's left arm extremely hard.
Trull hits a huge stone troll's right arm hard and tickles it.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits a huge stone troll's head extremely hard.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
You hit a huge stone troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits a huge stone troll's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a huge stone troll's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull hits a huge stone troll's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
### a huge stone troll IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

oO CW a huge stone troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits a huge stone troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a huge stone troll:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits a huge stone troll's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a huge stone troll's death cry as it collapses.
A huge stone troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
- Gained      2648 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Gently Sloping Roadway
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.

oO CW>
An orkish warrior tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist
Trull hits an orkish warrior's body hard.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
An orkish warrior says 'Gfo guib holl govool your dasmehdoled lasaawm!'
A lurg leader barely pierces Trull's right leg and tickles it.
You hit an orkish warrior's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
A lurg leader says 'Yea're duezk do suwnel nale pnum as yaar welzt nuphtmelan,
Tloll!'

oO CW a lurg leader:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained       362 xp,     7 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a lurg leader:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist

oO CW a lurg leader:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Trull hits a lurg leader's left leg very hard.

oO CW a lurg leader:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a lurg leader:Fine Uzz:Hurt>
A lurg leader pierces Uzz' right foot and tickles it.
Rosenrot hits a lurg leader's left leg extremely hard.

oO CW a lurg leader:Fine Uzz:Hurt>
Trull swiftly dodges an orkish warrior's attempt to hit him.
Toe hits a lurg leader's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a lurg leader's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a lurg leader:Wounded Uzz:Hurt>
You hit a lurg leader's head extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW a lurg leader:Bad Uzz:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a lurg leader:Bad Uzz:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a lurg leader's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a lurg leader:Awful Uzz:Hurt>
Trull hits a lurg leader's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a lurg leader's death cry as it collapses.
A lurg leader is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull gets a pile of coins from the corpse of a lurg leader.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
An orkish warrior says 'A nerr cot yia dofv af I vamu evary zrebczob woal gahile
yoa!'

oO CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
- Gained      1534 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You hit an orkish warrior's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's head extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull hits an orkish warrior's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
- Gained       386 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>stat
OB: 149%, DB: 30%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 330,780 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 142/142 moves.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>l
Gently Sloping Roadway
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
A Large Junction Chamber

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Smelly Passage
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
You have found a large bat!

o= CW>
Trull swiftly dodges a large bat's attempt to hit him.

assist

o= CW>
You assist Trull.
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit a large bat's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A large bat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o= CW a large bat:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>

o= CW>
Trull approaches a large bat, trying to hit it.

assist
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
You assist Trull.
A large bat tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.
A large bat leaves its hiding place.
Kleinbus hits a large bat's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW a large bat:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a large bat's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.
- Gained        82 xp,     7 tp,  0 wp

o= CW>
You assist Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

assist
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Trull swiftly dodges a large bat's attempt to hit him.
Rosenrot hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
- Gained        26 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
A large bat fails to hit Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
A large bat tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.
Kleinbus hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Toe hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
You assist Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe approaches a large bat, trying to hit it.

assist
Trull hits a large bat's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
A large bat is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
- Gained        26 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Dying Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW a large bat:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Trull swiftly dodges a large bat's attempt to hit him.
Trull swiftly dodges a large bat's attempt to hit him.
You hit a large bat's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

assist

o= CW>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
You assist Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained       112 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Rosenrot hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
Toe approaches a large bat, trying to hit it.

assist
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

o= CW>
You assist Trull.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained        25 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Toe hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o= CW a large bat:Bad Trull:Hurt>
A large bat fails to hit Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Bad Trull:Hurt>
You hit a large bat's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
Trull hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

assist

o= CW>
You assist Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
- Gained        81 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW a large bat:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Toe approaches a large bat, trying to hit it.
Rosenrot hits a large bat's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
A large bat is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o= CW a large bat:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
You assist Trull.

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained        25 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
You hit a large bat's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe approaches a large bat, trying to hit it.

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
You assist Trull.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

assist

o= CW a large bat:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a large bat's left wing extremely hard and shatters it.
- Gained        80 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Rosenrot hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o= CW>
- Gained        25 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW>l
Smelly Passage
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
The Southern End of a Large Cavern
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
The Southern End of a Large Cavern
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW>
A young troll has arrived from the south.
A young troll has arrived from the south.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Cavern of Fun
A rotten corpse is hanging here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.

oO CW>
A grey troll tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a grey troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a grey troll's right leg extremely hard.
Trull hits a grey troll's right hand extremely hard.

oO CW a grey troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a grey troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Kleinbus hits a grey troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a grey troll:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
A grey troll tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.

oO CW a grey troll:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits a grey troll's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a grey troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a grey troll's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a grey troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
A grey troll hits Trull's left leg and tickles it.
Toe hits a grey troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A grey troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a grey troll:Dying Trull:Hurt>
You hit a grey troll's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a grey troll's death cry as he collapses.
A grey troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>

oO CW>
You assist Trull.

oO CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

assist
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
- Gained      2765 xp,    20 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull says 'oh right key'

oO CW a grey troll:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a grey troll's right leg extremely hard.

oO CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits a grey troll's right foot extremely hard.

oO CW a grey troll:Fine Trull:Hurt>
You hit a grey troll's right arm extremely hard.

oO CW a grey troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot sings : i bet they shit their pants
### a grey troll IS NOW BASHED BY Uzz !!! ###

oO CW a grey troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a grey troll's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a grey troll:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits a grey troll's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a grey troll's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull hits a grey troll's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a grey troll:Bad Trull:Hurt>
You hit a grey troll's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
A grey troll is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a grey troll:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a grey troll's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a grey troll's death cry as he collapses.
A grey troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.
- Gained      2567 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

oO CW>
Trull says 'Q is'

oO CW>l
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW>
Trull says 'would lugh gather a group and come fight here?'

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
The Southern End of a Large Cavern

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Kleinbus stops using a forest green cloak.
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Smelly Passage
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.

o= CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Junction Chamber

oO CW>
Kleinbus wears a black warg fur about his body.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Junction Chamber
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.

oO CW>
An orkish warrior tries to slash Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Yuor wolgnluzs ruza will ang dves dey!'
You hit an orkish warrior's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Trull hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Awful Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
- Gained       385 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Trull tries to bash the ironlock.
The ironlock gave away under the pressure.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Hidden Guard Station
A commanding Durghash is here, cruelly eyeing the surroundings.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
A commanding orc barely slashes Trull's right arm and tickles it.

assist

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
A commanding orc says 'Jast wmok O veedab. A hlazv kiol ef oarh nal my
zeckleca!'
You hit a commanding orc's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW a commanding orc:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
An orkish warrior says 'YIT! Brell! Yuu zill tio bufore yior tima.'
An orkish warrior tries to slash Trull, but he parries successfully.
Toe hits a commanding orc's left leg extremely hard.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a commanding orc's left hand extremely hard.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Trull swiftly dodges an orkish warrior's attempt to pierce him.
Kleinbus hits a commanding orc's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a commanding orc's head extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior fails to slash Trull.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior joins an orkish warrior's fight.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior fails to pierce Trull.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Wounded Uzz:Hurt>
Uzz hits a commanding orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Toe hits a commanding orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW a commanding orc:Bad Uzz:Hurt>
You hit a commanding orc's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A commanding orc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Trull hits a commanding orc's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a commanding orc's death cry as it collapses.
A commanding orc is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Vitch af I cab yoor oyos flow your fkull, Kloll!'

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
- Gained      4139 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior barely pierces Trull's body and tickles it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
You hit an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish warrior is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
Trull gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orkish warrior.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
An orkish warrior says 'I nirl faab yeor celpmi do gze nolhes, Dloll!'

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
An orkish warrior lightly pierces Trull's right leg and tickles it.
- Gained       378 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits an orkish warrior's right arm very hard.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
Trull gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orkish warrior.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Yau'lu gaimb to safsel nela twas an yoil molnp
nigztzares, Bralr!'

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
- Gained       361 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits an orkish warrior's body hard.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
You hit an orkish warrior's right arm extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
Trull gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orkish warrior.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Yoa'll zemel feu the vgy atuih.'

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.
- Gained       380 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Toe joins Trull's fight.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
You hit an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish warrior is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Yoo'll huvel wee kha mdy ekoan.'

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
assist
- Gained       373 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kleinbus says we can all target him for the fun of it if he does

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
You hit an orkish warrior's head extremely hard and shatter it.
An orkish warrior is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW an orkish warrior:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits an orkish warrior's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
- Gained       378 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>
Trull leaves ooooooo   UP   ooooooo.
Concealed Watchpost
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.

oO CW>
An orkish warrior tries to slash Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Budu a taot dleagz, Brell. Id sorl yuel lazd!'

oO CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish warrior is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
You hit an orkish warrior's right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
An orkish warrior tries to slash Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
An orkish warrior says 'Yuur geum is zeuled!'

oO CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained       447 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW an orkish warrior:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Toe hits an orkish warrior's head extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull gets a pile of coins from the corpse of an orkish warrior.

oO CW>
Trull leaves xxxxxxx   DOWN   xxxxxxx.
Hidden Guard Station
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a commanding orc is lying here.
- Gained       224 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
A Large Junction Chamber
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
At the Bottom of a Chute
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
A strange bat-like creature is flitting around.
You have found a cavern-wing!
You have found a cavern-wing!
You have found a cavern-wing!
You have found a cavern-wing!

oO CW>
Trull hits a cavern-wing's body very hard.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a cavern-wing's tail extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a cavern-wing's left wing very hard and shatters it.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Wounded Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a cavern-wing's tail extremely hard and shatters it.
A cavern-wing is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
Toe hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull approaches a cavern-wing, trying to hit it.

assist
Rosenrot grins evilly, showing her teeth.
- Gained      1260 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Toe approaches a cavern-wing, trying to hit it.
You assist Trull.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
A cavern-wing leaves its hiding place.
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
Kleinbus hits a cavern-wing's head hard and shatters it.
A cavern-wing is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Dying Trull:Hurt>
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
A cavern-wing leaves its hiding place.
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
A cavern-wing leaves its hiding place.
Toe hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.

assist

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
A cavern-wing leaves its hiding place.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
A cavern-wing joins a cavern-wing's fight.
You hit a cavern-wing's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
A cavern-wing is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.
- Gained       289 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a cavern-wing:Dying Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a cavern-wing's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

assist
You assist Trull.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
- Gained       595 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a cavern-wing's left wing extremely hard and shatters it.
Kleinbus hits a cavern-wing's right wing extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

assist
You assist Trull.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
- Gained       282 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Toe joins Trull's fight.
You hit a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a cavern-wing's right wing extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a cavern-wing's body very hard and shatters it.

assist
- Gained       580 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a cavern-wing:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Uzz hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.
A cavern-wing is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Dying Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus hits a cavern-wing's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.

oO CW a cavern-wing:Healthy Trull:Hurt>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

assist
Toe hits a cavern-wing's left wing extremely hard and shatters it.
- Gained       275 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a cavern-wing's right wing extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Good job!
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a cavern-wing:Bad Trull:Hurt>
Trull hits a cavern-wing's body extremely hard and shatters it.

You receive your share of experience.
You hear a cavern-wing's death cry as it collapses.
A cavern-wing is dead! R.I.P.
- Gained       567 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
- Gained       268 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 134/142 moves.

oO CW>
Rosenrot drinks water from a water skin.

oO CW>dw
drink skin
You drink the water.
You do not feel thirsty anymore.

oO CW>
Trull says 'if pukes were to come'

oO CW>l
At the Bottom of a Chute
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW>
Trull says 'target elfs first to remove casters'

oO CW>
Toe says 'we kill them?'

oO CW>
Toe nods solemnly.

oO CW>
Rosenrot nods solemnly.

oO CW>
Trull says 'and hit flee if you dont want to be bashed'

oO CW>
Trull says 'but if you're not 1.'

oO CW>
Trull says 'you should bash someone!'

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Large Junction Chamber
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Large Junction Chamber

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Kleinbus says lets stick to that!
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Rosenrot sings : got some purple so you can spam out and i remove blindness

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull tries to bash the seal.
The seal gave away under the pressure.

oO CW>
Trull quietly scouts southwards...

oO CW>
Trull stops scouting southwards.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Chilly Crypt
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
A spirit floats towards you and howls with an evil laughter.
An eerie spectyre hovers over a sarcophagus.

oO CW>
Trull tries to hit a Naugrim spectyre, but it parries successfully.

assist
A Naugrim spectyre says 'A will cot iou paece bi paece, Troll!'

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a Naugrim spectyre's right hand very hard.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Fine Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Trull swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.
Rosenrot hits a Naugrim spectyre's right arm extremely hard.
Uzz hits a Naugrim spectyre's left leg extremely hard.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a Naugrim spectyre's right hand extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a Naugrim spectyre's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Trull swiftly dodges a spirit's attempt to hit him.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Wounded Trull:Fine>
A Naugrim spectyre lightly hits Trull's right leg and tickles it.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a Naugrim spectyre's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Bad Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot hits a Naugrim spectyre's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull hits a Naugrim spectyre's right foot very hard and shatters it.
A Naugrim spectyre is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a Naugrim spectyre:Dying Trull:Fine>
Uzz hits a Naugrim spectyre's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a Naugrim spectyre's death cry as it collapses.
A Naugrim spectyre disappears into nothing.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
A spirit says 'Prepare to dae for your trespassang, Troll!'
You hit a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a spirit:Fine Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
- Gained      3347 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a spirit:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
A spirit fails to hit Trull.

oO CW a spirit:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Uzz hits a spirit's right leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Bad Trull:Fine>
You hit a spirit's left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a spirit:Dying Trull:Fine>
Trull hits a spirit's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

oO CW>
Trull says 'i threw away my purple+black scrolls last time i played'
You assist Trull.
A spirit says 'How dare yoo distorb my rest!'

oO CW a spirit:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
assist
- Gained       876 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a spirit:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kleinbus hits a spirit's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Rosenrot hits a spirit's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

oO CW a spirit:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Trull says 'no rent moneys!'

oO CW a spirit:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Uzz hits a spirit's left leg extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Bad Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit a spirit's body hard and shatter it.
A spirit is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW a spirit:Dying Trull:Fine>
Trull hits a spirit's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

oO CW>
Rosenrot giggles.
You assist Trull.
A spirit says 'Iuur tame is op, murtal!'

oO CW a spirit:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

assist
- Gained       710 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a spirit:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW a spirit:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Fine Trull:Fine>
You hit a spirit's body extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW a spirit:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a spirit:Awful Trull:Fine>
Trull hits a spirit's body very hard and shatters it.
A spirit is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a spirit:Dying Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a spirit's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a spirit's death cry as it collapses.
A spirit disappears into nothing.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar
- Gained       791 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dark Road

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Dark Road

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Uzz drinks water from a water skin.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull tries to bash the rockslab.
The rockslab gave away under the pressure.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
A Putrid Cesspool
A sinister grey snake, its length coiled, gazes at you unswervingly.
A sinister grey snake, its length coiled, gazes at you unswervingly.
A reeking, boil infested troll stares madly at you.

oO CW>
Trull hits a boil infested troll's left leg hard and tickles it.

assist
A boil infested troll says 'Watch me swallow this one whole!'

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a boil infested troll's left arm extremely hard.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Fine Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
A long grey snake tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.
Uzz hits a boil infested troll's right leg extremely hard.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Fine Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a boil infested troll's left arm extremely hard.
Toe strongly hits a boil infested troll's right hand and tickles it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot sings : im hyped for a big fight
A long grey snake fails to hit Trull.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a boil infested troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
A boil infested troll hits Trull's right hand hard and tickles it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
A long grey snake barely hits Trull's body and tickles it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
You hit a boil infested troll's left leg extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a boil infested troll:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Trull hits a boil infested troll's right foot hard.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot hits a boil infested troll's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
A long grey snake barely hits Trull's left leg and tickles it.
A boil infested troll hits Trull's left foot and tickles it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a boil infested troll's right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
Uzz hits a boil infested troll's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Bad Trull:Fine>
### a boil infested troll IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

oO CW a boil infested troll:Bad Trull:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW a boil infested troll:Bad Trull:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW a boil infested troll:Bad Trull:Fine>
You hit a boil infested troll's right leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a boil infested troll:Awful Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot hits a boil infested troll's left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a boil infested troll's death cry as he collapses.
A boil infested troll is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
A long grey snake lightly hits Trull's left foot and tickles it.

assist

oO CW>
Trull gets a slightly bent iron key from the corpse of a boil infested troll.
You assist Trull.

oO CW a long grey snake:Healthy Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
- Gained      5169 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a long grey snake:Healthy Trull:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Uzz hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard.

oO CW a long grey snake:Fine Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard.
Toe hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Hurt Trull:Fine>
A long grey snake lightly hits Trull's right foot and tickles it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a long grey snake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Bad Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot hits a long grey snake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatter it.
A long grey snake is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

oO CW a long grey snake:Dying Trull:Fine>
Uzz hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a long grey snake's death cry as he collapses.
A long grey snake is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
Uzz joins Trull's fight.

assist
Trull hits a long grey snake's tail hard.

oO CW a long grey snake:Fine Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
- Gained      3246 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW a long grey snake:Fine Trull:Fine>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

oO CW a long grey snake:Fine Trull:Fine>
You hit a long grey snake's tail extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

oO CW a long grey snake:Fine Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits a long grey snake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Hurt Trull:Fine>
Toe hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Uzz hits a long grey snake's tail extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Bad Trull:Fine>
The exit east blurs for a while.

oO CW a long grey snake:Bad Trull:Fine>
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Trull hits a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW a long grey snake:Awful Trull:Fine>
You hit a long grey snake's body extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a long grey snake's death cry as he collapses.
A long grey snake is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way
- Gained      4077 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
At the Bottom of a Chute
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.
The corpse of a cavern-wing is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Narrow Accessway

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Large Junction Chamber
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Large Junction Chamber

oO CW>
An orkish warrior has arrived from the west.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Junction Chamber
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.

oO CW>
Trull tries to hit an orkish warrior, but he parries successfully.

assist
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
An orkish warrior says 'I'rr babze ih yoer bleod gvev doy, Tloll!'
Rosenrot hits an orkish warrior's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit an orkish warrior's left leg extremely hard and shatter it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits an orkish warrior's left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
An orkish warrior is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

oO CW an orkish warrior:Dying Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits an orkish warrior's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
It's really not interesting anymore! 
You hear an orkish warrior's death cry as he collapses.
An orkish warrior is dead! R.I.P.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
- Gained       373 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o= CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Smelly Passage
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
The Southern End of a Large Cavern

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW>sc
673/673 hits and 136/142 moves.

oO CW>
Trull tries to bash the recess.
The recess gave away under the pressure.

oO CW>
Uzz says 'Lugh has sleep spell'

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Trolls' Treasure Room
Several silver coins lie scattered about here.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A dark stone chest sits on the ground.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.
A large bat is here, hanging in the darkness.

o[ CW>
A large bat fails to hit Trull.

assist

o[ CW>
Trull unlocks a dark stone chest.

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a large bat's body extremely hard and shatter it.

o[ CW a large bat:Bad Trull:Fine>
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Toe hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
- Gained        79 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>
Trull opens a dark stone chest.
A large bat tries to hit Trull, but he parries successfully.

assist

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
Rosenrot joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW a large bat:Wounded Trull:Fine>
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Uzz hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
- Gained        25 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>
Trull hits a large bat's body extremely hard and shatters it.

assist

o[ CW>
You assist Trull.
You hit a large bat's right foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You receive your share of experience.
**Yawn** Boring kill, wasn't it?
You hear a large bat's death cry as it collapses.
A large bat is dead! R.I.P.

o[ CW>
- Gained        78 xp,     0 tp,  0 wp

o[ CW>l
Trolls' Treasure Room
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
Several silver coins lie scattered about here.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A dark stone chest sits on the ground.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ CW>
Trull hungrily devours the corpse of a large bat.

o[ CW>
Toe says 'got water?'

o[ CW>
Trull smiles viciously.

o[ CW>eat corpse
You are too full to eat more!

o[ CW>
Trull gets some silver coins.

o[ CW>
Uzz stops using a water skin.

o[ CW>
Uzz drops a water skin.

o[ CW>
Toe drinks water from a water skin.

o[ CW>
Uzz gets a water skin.

o[ CW>
Uzz puts a water skin on his belt.
Toe tips his hat.

o[ CW>eq
You are using:
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (satisfactory)
<worn on head>       a plain hood (satisfactory)
<worn on body>       a plain shirt (used)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (satisfactory)
<worn on arms>       a plain pair of sleeves (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a pair of plain trousers (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on finger>     an iron ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn across back>   a sturdy rope
<worn as belt>       a brown leather belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a sturdy rope
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch [SABLE POUCH]
<worn on belt>       a moneybag

o[ CW>o skin
examine skin
It's more than half full of a clear liquid.

o[ CW>
Trull gets a white chain mail jerkin from a dark stone chest.

o[ CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.
A powerful young troll stares at you.
A powerful young troll stares at you.

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
The Southern End of a Large Cavern

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Smelly Passage
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.

o= CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Smelly Passage

o= CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Large Junction Chamber
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW>
Trull says 'if someone is slept'

oO CW>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north. [DISABLED ALL AUTOMATION FOR PK!]

!O CW>

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Trull says 'go wimpy, hit flee them'

oO CW>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Gently Sloping Roadway
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
They aren't here.

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Róin's Scar

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
They aren't here.

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
The Cavern Crossroads
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW>
Trull tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

!O CW>kill *dwarf*
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

!O CW *a Dwarf*:Hurt Trull:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves ooooooo   UP   ooooooo.

oO CW>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from above.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
examine Dwarf
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]            <------- OWWWW! Nasty Dwarf!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uzz hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
A dwarf with a perfectly shaped beard.
*a Dwarf* has some big nasty scratches.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A clean light wound at the right arm.
*a Dwarf* is using:
<wielded>            a mighty dwarven axe [MDA] (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (well-maintained) [BEJEWELLED]
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    an imposing, golden mantle (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a pair of cotton sleeves (flawless)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of soft leather gloves (worn out)
<worn on legs>       a shining pair of greaves (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a pair of smooth, black boots
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch [SABLE POUCH]
<worn on belt>       a red ruby [RED RUBY]; [PERMALIGHT]
<worn on belt>       a gem-inlaid knife (flawless)
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a stone
Rosenrot hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves xxxxxxx   DOWN   xxxxxxx.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull giggles.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way
A quiver wrapped in gems and rubies lies here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot giggles.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull closes the barricade.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'wow that dwarf hurt'

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
649/673 hits and 127/142 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot sings : are they comming :D

oO CW HP:Fine>nod
You nod solemnly.

oO CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Uzz hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Uzz' right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Chimney
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Rosenrot's body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
Uzz hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Uzz.
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Toe approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Uzz strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
The Cavern Crossroads

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.             <------- Stupid Dwarves!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's head very hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Toe's right leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Rosenrot leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Uzz has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>bash
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

Toe leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

Uzz closes the stonedoor.

Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

Rosenrot has arrived from the west.

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

Rosenrot lightly hits *a Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickles it.

Trull has arrived from the east.

Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.
Rosenrot leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Uzz has arrived from the east.
Rosenrot has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
The Cavern Crossroads
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Toe leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
*a Dwarf* slashes your left hand hard and tickles it.
Rosenrot has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Rosenrot leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
Kleinbus has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>east
kill *dwarf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

### you IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>l

You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

You hear some rather far noise from below.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Uzz has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Uzz leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Trull tells the group 'FIGHT'

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Kleinbus has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Rosenrot has arrived from the east.

flee

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>east
Kleinbus leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.
Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>east
kill *dwarf*
The Cavern Crossroads
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Kleinbus has arrived from the west.
Rosenrot leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Rosenrot has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Rosenrot approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Rosenrot hits *a Dwarf*'s head very hard.
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>bash
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the east.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uzz leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Rosenrot leaves xxxxxxx   DOWN   xxxxxxx.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Kleinbus has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Rosenrot has arrived from below.
Kleinbus leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves ooooooo   UP   ooooooo.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull tells the group 'wtf?'

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
up
They aren't here.
Trull tells the group 'you ran?'          <------ NO! *pout*

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
A Ceremonial Hall
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
An eyeless white rat with nasty teeth scurries about.
A lurg leader, with markings of the Durghash tribe, stands here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Rosenrot has arrived from below.
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>down
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
The Cavern Crossroads

oO CW HP:Fine>east
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here (shrouded).
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>

!O CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to pound you.
*a Dwarf* opens the stonedoor.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Durin's Way
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Fine>east
Durin's Way
Kleinbus is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>west
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
*a Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
Uzz has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>west
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Durin's Way
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>west
west
Uzz has arrived from the east.
The Cavern Crossroads

oO CW HP:Hurt>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the east.
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>west
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>west
north
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>west
north
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>north
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>west
west
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Way
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Trull tells the group 'we need to regroup'

oO CW HP:Hurt>north
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>north
Dark Road
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.
An orkish warrior of the Durghash is here, with a cruel glint in his eye.

o= CW HP:Hurt>north
Dark Road

o= CW HP:Hurt>east
east
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Róin's Scar
Uzz                  - Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus tells the group '10 e cc'

oO CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Róin's Scar
Uzz                  - Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus tells the group 'at barricade'

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Trull tells the group 'wow you all left so fast?'

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
east
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Hurt>south
east
east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
The Cavern Crossroads

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Hurt>east
Durin's Chimney
Kleinbus is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Trull tells the group 'at barricade too'

oO CW HP:Hurt>tip
You tip your hat.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus says heh they prolly wont run

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

oO CW HP:Fine>'I was hit fleeing              <------- Or trying to :D
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
450/641 hits and 115/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>report
451/641 hits and 116/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>emote has: 450/641 hits and 115/139 moves.
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>stat
Trull giggles.
OB: 141%, DB: 30%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 295,014 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a serious wound at the body (clean)
- panic
- a light wound at the left arm (clean)
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- noquit

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'we missing someone'

oO CW HP:Fine>l
Durin's Chimney
Kleinbus is standing here cackling.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here giggling.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'who'

oO CW HP:Fine>gro
Your group consists of:
     Trull (head of group)
     Toe [Toe]
     Uzz [Uzz]
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]
     Swrek [Swrek]

oO CW HP:Fine>
You feel bolder.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus says rot

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'someone died'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull nods solemnly.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz says 'died'
Trull says 'bah'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull nods solemnly.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'we need to do better'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'hit flee elfs'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe nods solemnly.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
472/641 hits and 131/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>l
Durin's Chimney
Kleinbus is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here nodding.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here nodding.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'we're trolls in moria ffs!'

oO CW HP:Fine>gig
You giggle.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz says 'we got some troll mobs to prot us?'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe giggles.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Bronze Hall

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Bronze Hall
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Breakdown

o= CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Bronze Avenue

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Bronze Hall

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Ruined Avenue

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Opening in the Wall
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
A Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.

o[ CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Tunnel

o= CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Tunnel

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Small Cavern
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.

oO CW HP:Fine>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - A Small Cavern
Kleinbus             - A Small Cavern
Toe                  - A Small Cavern
Uzz                  - A Small Cavern
Trull                - A Small Cavern

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus agrees.

oO CW HP:Fine>l
A Small Cavern
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here agreeing.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz says 'this is good'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz sits down and rests.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
494/641 hits and 135/139 moves.
Toe sits down and rests.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'well'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe has 582/654 hp, 0/0 m, 134/136 mvs.

oO CW HP:Fine>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
497/641 hits and 138/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus sits down and rests.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some very far noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'incoming'

oO CW HP:Fine>l
A Small Cavern
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
The ugly troll mother is roaming the cave, taking care of her loved ones.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is resting here.
Kleinbus is resting here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is resting here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus stops resting and clambers to his feet.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe stops resting and clambers to his feet.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
506/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz stops resting and clambers to his feet.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'hit flee them, target elfs'

oO CW HP:Fine>
Toe nods solemnly.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus stops using a black warg fur.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus wears a forest green cloak about his body.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
520/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>sc
522/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Trull says 'was 5 dwarfs hobbit helf'     <------ Might have been a bit more :D

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some very far noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Fine>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Fine>sta
You stop resting and stand up.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some rather far noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You hear some apparently very close noise from the north.

oO CW HP:Fine>
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the north!

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 1
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 2
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.  <------- 3
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 4
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 5
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 6
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north.        <------- *wobbit*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 7
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.         <------- 8
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the north.      <------- *pointy ear*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.               <------- Fakk!
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's left foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
Uzz hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's right hand extremely hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's left arm very hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
A young cavetroll says 'YOU! Dwarf! You will die before your time.'
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Uzz' left hand extremely hard.
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
south
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
south
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Small Cavern
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Uzz.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
south
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.                 <------- Fakking dwarves!
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
A young cavetroll says 'I'll roast ya on a spit, Dwarf!'
A young cavetroll joins a young cavetroll's fight.
A young cavetroll says 'Hey!! Leave my family alone!!'
A young cavetroll barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right foot hard.
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's body extremely hard and tickles it.
A troll mother barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

oO CW HP:Fine>south
kill *elf*
A Small Cavern
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Uzz.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* gets an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.
*a Dwarf* slashes Toe's left leg extremely hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Uzz' left arm extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Trull has arrived from the north.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*a Dwarf* skilfully draws an engraved broadsword.
### *a sturdy Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Uzz !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* puts an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer in a leather backpack.
You're already fighting!
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* slashes a young cavetroll's body hard.
Toe panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
*a Hobbit* utters the word 'yzabra'
An icy wind starts to blow in the room. You panic!
A young cavetroll ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
A young cavetroll leaves north.
A young cavetroll collapses!
A young cavetroll collapses!
A troll mother collapses!
Toe collapses!
Uzz collapses!
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A young cavetroll says 'Hobbit-meat is surely tasty!'
A young cavetroll crushes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s body hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine>
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's left leg hard and tickles it.
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Uzz has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Fine>flee
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
Trull has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
Toe approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
kill *elf*
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Hobbit* utters the word 'yzabra'
An icy wind starts to blow in the room. You panic!  <------- Yikes!
A young cavetroll collapses!
You hear a young cavetroll's death cry as it collapses.
A young cavetroll is dead! R.I.P.
A young cavetroll collapses!
You stand your ground!                              <------- *strut*
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A troll mother says 'So hungry. Me thinks I eat ya twice!'

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Small Cavern
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Uzz.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kleinbus is standing here.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard.
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Uzz has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
Trull has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
A troll mother tries a kick at *a Dwarf* but misses.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Kleinbus' left foot very hard and tickles it.
A troll mother barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* pounds a young cavetroll's left hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
Trull has arrived from the south.
Uzz has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
south
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
A Small Cavern
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Uzz.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's left hand extremely hard.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
A troll mother barely crushes *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Trull has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull approaches *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Toe:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the north.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
Uzz approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.
A young cavetroll says 'Shining eyes! I likes to gobble yers whole!'
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Trull has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
Uzz approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Toe has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
Kleinbus has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Uzz has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*
kill *elf*
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Kleinbus has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

oO CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Trull has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
A young cavetroll crushes *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* pounds your body very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
Uzz has arrived from the south.
You hear a death cry from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Toe has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
You're already fighting!
Trull has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt>

Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Small Cavern
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight a troll mother ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* slashes Kleinbus' left hand extremely hard.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
Trull approaches *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
A troll mother says 'Yum, me eats Dwarf's eyes today!'

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Kleinbus' left foot hard and tickles it.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
Uzz hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt>

Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* cleaves a troll mother's left arm hard and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

!O CW HP:Hurt>

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

Toe has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
Toe hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.
A troll mother tries a kick at *a Dwarf* but misses.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* cleaves a troll mother's head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
Uzz has arrived from the north.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts Uzz' blow.
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* utters the word 'noselacri'
A troll mother seems to be blinded! ### IS BLINDED !!! ###
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
Toe approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
### a troll mother IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Trull's body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

*a Half-Elf* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
Toe has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.
Trull has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine a troll mother:Fine>
*a Dwarf* heroically rescues *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a Half-Elf* utters the words 'mosailla paieg'
*a Half-Elf* burns you.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Kleinbus:Hurt>

### you IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###          <------- Oh crap.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Kleinbus:Hurt>

*a Hobbit* utters the word 'noselacri'
Trull panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Kleinbus:Hurt>flee

*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Kleinbus:Hurt>

Trull panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Kleinbus hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* slashes your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Uzz has arrived from the north.
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Toe has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Trull has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

A troll mother seems to have recovered her senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* gets an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer from a leather backpack.
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* stops using an engraved broadsword.
*a Dwarf* masterfully draws an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*a Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Half-Elf* slashes your left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* puts an engraved broadsword in a leather backpack.
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts Kleinbus' blow.

kill *elf*

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*

*a Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Trull has arrived from the north.
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.

flee
kill *elf*

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>

Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
kill *elf*
Toe has arrived from the north.
Your head stops stinging.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
Kleinbus is standing here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* pounds your left arm very hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *elf*
A young cavetroll strongly crushes *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
A Tunnel

oO CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Tunnel

o= CW HP:Wounded>south
They aren't here.
Uzz tells the group 'fak am blind'

o= CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
south
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o= CW HP:Wounded>
A Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Wounded>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Wounded>north
A Tunnel
The noise of battle reaches you from close to the north.

o= CW HP:Wounded>north
east
A Tunnel

oO CW HP:Wounded>south
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A Small Cavern
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Toe.
Trull the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Kleinbus' right hand extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* pounds Trull's left arm very hard and tickles it.
*a Half-Elf* slashes Toe's body and tickles it.
Trull barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>kill *elf*

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
Trull has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
You lightly hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.
Toe panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine Kleinbus:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the south.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

oO CW HP:Wounded>south
kill *elf*
A Small Cavern
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
The corpse of a young cavetroll is lying here.
A troll mother is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Toe.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Half-Elf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a troll mother.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Toe panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your head very hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Kleinbus joins Toe's fight.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
Trull has arrived from the north.
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* approaches Uzz, trying to cleave him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* begins to recite a blue scroll.    <------- They have scrolls!
Trull hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s head very hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* pounds Uzz' left leg extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
Toe has arrived from the north.
You hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves a troll mother's right foot.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Toe's blow.
Toe approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*a Dwarf* approaches Kleinbus, trying to pound him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
### a troll mother IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Half-Elf* slashes Kleinbus' body hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded a troll mother:Wounded>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* gets an engraved broadsword from a leather backpack.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded a troll mother:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* stops using an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer.
*a Dwarf* skilfully draws an engraved broadsword.
You're already fighting!
Uzz has arrived from the north.

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded a troll mother:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* puts an ornate, steel-shafted warhammer in a leather backpack.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Wounded a troll mother:Wounded>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Half-Elf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the south.
Kleinbus has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>north
kill *elf*
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kleinbus leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
kill *elf*
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
You hit *a Half-Elf*'s head extremely hard and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
Kleinbus has arrived from the west.
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
Kleinbus hits *a Half-Elf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Half-Elf*:Wounded>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Half-Elf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
Trull has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
Kleinbus has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded>kill *elf*
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the east.

*a Hobbit* <<< STARTS CASTING >>>
Uzz has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.                 <------- Seriously?!?
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

!O CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt>south
kill *elf*
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Dwarf* slashes your left leg hard.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Kleinbus has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Half-Elf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
Kleinbus leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the south.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
flee
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Kleinbus has arrived from the east.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bend in the Large Tunnel
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Bad>south
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

o= CW HP:Bad>
A Large Tunnel
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Bad>north
west
Bend in the Large Tunnel
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

o= CW HP:Bad>south
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
*a Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus ### SANCED !!! ###.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
A Smelly Cavern
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.

kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* yells loudly from the south 'n'
Trull tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A large cave troll is here, staying close to his mother.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
*a Dwarf* quickly approaches, trying to cleave you.
*a Dwarf* strongly slashes your body.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt>north
No way! You are fighting for your life!
Kleinbus has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!O CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Hurt>flee            <------- That's it, I'm out!
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Bend in the Large Tunnel
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Awful>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
A Large Tunnel
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Awful>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Awful>north
west
Bend in the Large Tunnel
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.
The corpse of a cave troll is lying here.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

o= CW HP:Awful>west
A Huge Cavern
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
The corpse of a bulky cave troll is lying here.
A young cavetroll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting a young cavetroll.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull.
Trull the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Hobbit* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Hobbit* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

!O CW HP:Awful>south
A Tunnel
*a Hobbit* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Awful>south
A Tunnel

o= CW HP:Awful>west
A Chamber
A small oaken table has been set here.

o[ CW HP:Awful>west
Opening in the Wall
The corpse of a misshapen troll is lying here.
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

o= CW HP:Awful>
Ruined Avenue

oO CW HP:Awful>north
east
Bronze Hall

oO CW HP:Awful>east
east
Bronze Avenue

oO CW HP:Awful>
Breakdown

o= CW HP:Awful>
Bronze Hall
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Awful>east
south
Bronze Hall

oO CW HP:Awful>south
south
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Awful>
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Awful>
Yavanna's Avenue

oO CW HP:Awful>south
east
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Awful>east
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Awful>
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Awful>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Awful>sc
58/624 hits and 56/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Awful>gt barricade awf
tell group barricade awf
Ok.

oO CW HP:Awful>sc
65/624 hits and 61/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad>sta
You stop resting and stand up.

oO CW HP:Bad>sc
67/624 hits and 63/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
west
west
Durin's Chimney

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Before Durin's Chimney
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The shadow of a huge stone troll is floating here.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
west
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Durin's Way
The corpse of a filthy troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
west
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Bad>
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Bad>
The Cavern Crossroads
A set of tools, wrapped in black leather, lies here.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Durin's Way
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

!O CW HP:Bad>
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Bad>west
south
Durin's Way

oO CW HP:Bad>south
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Bad>east
south
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Bad>south
Róin's Scar
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.
The corpse of a huge stone troll is lying here.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
west
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Bad>north
Róin's Scar

oO CW HP:Bad>
Gently Sloping Roadway
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.
The corpse of a lurg leader is lying here.
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW HP:Bad>north
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW HP:Bad>west
west
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW HP:Bad>south
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW HP:Bad>south
Gently Sloping Roadway

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>west
A Large Junction Chamber
The corpse of an orkish warrior is lying here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>west
Smelly Passage

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>north
Smelly Passage
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>west
Smelly Passage

o= CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
The Southern End of a Large Cavern

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
A Large Dirty Cavern
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>west
Trolls' Treasure Room
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
The corpse of a large bat is lying here.
A wooden club is on the ground.
A sturdy pair of rigid leather sleeves lies here.
A dark stone chest sits on the ground.

o[ CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>east
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>
Toe tells the group 'I bad'

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>stat
OB: 140%, DB: -20%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 295,014 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- a serious wound at the body (dirty)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left leg (clean)
- a light wound at the head (clean)
- a light wound at the right arm (clean)
- panic
- a deep wound at the left arm (clean)

oO CW HP:Bad Move:Tired>gt ran to recess
tell group ran to recess
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad>
A young troll has arrived from the east.
A young troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:                   <------- That's not good :(
     Toe (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]

oO CW HP:Bad>sc
85/624 hits and 54/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Bad>gt just us 23
tell group just us 23
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:
     Toe (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]

oO CW HP:Bad>gt come recess?
tell group come recess?
Ok.

Toe tells the group 'where's dat?'

Toe tells you 'we only ones left?'

oO CW HP:Bad>t toe all w all s 3 w 1n 1w from cavern crossroads
Ok.

oO CW HP:Bad>t toe nod
Ok.

Toe tells the group 'they on me'

oO CW HP:Wounded>t toe ack
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>t toe where you
Ok.

Toe tells the group 'I weak :)'

oO CW HP:Wounded>t toe ack!
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
205/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>get purple all
You get a purple scroll from a sable pouch. <------- Oh yeah, forgot this one :D
A young troll has arrived from the east.
A young troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

oO CW HP:Wounded>
You don't see a clock.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
213/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
214/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A young troll leaves east.
A young troll leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>map dark

oO CW HP:Wounded>
   Influence of Sauron on Nearby Zones
      -----------------------------
     |              --         .   |
     |              --         .   |
     |              --        ..   |
     |              -         ..   |
     |              -        ...-  |
     |              -        .. - =|
     |             ----    ++.  -==|
     |..          .-X--+ ++++.    =|
     | .....    ...   .++++++.     |
     |  ..........    +            |
     |         ..     +            |
     |         ..     +            |
     |         .    +++            |
     |         .-  ++              |
     |         . . +               |
      -----------------------------

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
222/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
227/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
228/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
229/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>l
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
232/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
236/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
237/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 149%, DB: -20%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 295,014 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the body (dirty)
- a light wound at the left arm (dirty)
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- novoid
- noquit

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A young troll has arrived from the east.
A young troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
241/624 hits and 137/137 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>gro
Your group consists of:
     Toe (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
245/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>gt hang in there :)
tell group hang in there :)
Ok.

Toe tells you 'tryin'

oO CW HP:Wounded>t toe 7 ticks til night
Ok.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
272/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>stat
OB: 149%, DB: -20%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 295,014 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a serious wound at the body (dirty)
- a light wound at the left arm (dirty)
- novoid
- noquit

oO CW HP:Wounded>time
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
11am on Mersday, the 20th of Astron [7 AM - 7 PM] [SPRING], year 2926 of the
Third Age.
Real time is Sat May  4 19:49:25 2019 UTC.
Last reboot after an external shutdown signal at Sat Apr 27 10:10:50 2019 UTC.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A young troll has arrived from the east.
A young troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
286/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Wounded>
A young troll leaves east.
A young troll leaves east.

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
291/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt>stat
OB: 149%, DB: -20%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 295,014 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a light wound at the right leg (clean)
- a serious wound at the body (dirty)
- novoid

oO CW HP:Hurt>sc
297/641 hits and 139/139 moves.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
A young troll has arrived from the east.
A young troll has arrived from the east.

oO CW HP:Hurt>gro
What group?!                           <------- Damn! I guess I'm alone then...

Trull tells you 'still doing fine?'

oO CW HP:Hurt>lt just and just         <------- Hoping they won't chase me :D
tell Trull just and just
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt>lt hurt and they got toe
tell Trull hurt and they got toe
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Trull tells you 'nod, they got us all!'

oO CW HP:Hurt>lt fled on awful from fight
tell Trull fled on awful from fight

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Ok.

oO CW HP:Hurt>
Trull tells you 'only you alive'

oO CW HP:Hurt>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Sleeping Area

oO CW HP:Hurt>sc
453/657 hits and 140/140 moves.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt night in 3
tell Trull night in 3
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt gonna make a run for it from w gate
tell Trull gonna make a run for it from w gate
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt damn that one dwarf was bad
tell Trull damn that one dwarf was bad
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz tells you 'moriassa vielä hengissä?? :)'    <------- Yes, still alive :D

oO CW HP:Fine>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the east.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt jea
tell Uzz jea
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>
Uzz tells you 'gig'

oO CW HP:Fine>lt pääsin pakoon awfulis
tell Uzz pääsin pakoon awfulis
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt 2 tickiä yöhön
tell Uzz 2 tickiä yöhön
Ok.

oO CW HP:Fine>lt koitan juosta pois :D
tell Uzz koitan juosta pois :D
Ok.

Trull tells you 'one was awful'

Trull tells you 'we coming back'              <------- Oh! Sweet!

oO CW HP:Fine>lt oh neat
tell Trull oh neat
Ok.

----- SNIP! All here again! -----

oO CW>east
Durin's Chimney
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is resting here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is resting here.
Fiasco is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is resting here.
Kleinbus is resting here.

oO CW>
You are now a member of Trull's group.

oO CW>tip
Trull stops resting and clambers to his feet.
You tip your hat.

----- SNIP! Let's find the pukes! -----

Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Obsidian Hall

o[ CW>
Trull quietly scouts northwards...

o[ CW>
Trull stops scouting northwards.

o[ CW>
Rosenrot smiles viciously.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Road of Terror

o[ CW>
Trull quietly scouts northwards...

o[ CW>
Trull stops scouting northwards.

o[ CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Road of Terror

o[ CW>
Trull quietly scouts northwards...

o[ CW>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

Trull stops scouting northwards.

o[ CW>
You don't see a clock.

o[ CW>
Trull says 'ok'

o[ CW>
Trull says 'they here'

o[ CW>
Trull giggles.

o[ CW>
You feel bolder.

o[ CW>
Fiasco giggles.

o[ CW>
Drillmaster giggles.

o[ CW>
Trull says 'lets hit i guess'

o[ CW>grin
You grin evilly, showing your bare teeth.

o[ CW>
Uzz licks his mouth and smiles.

o[ CW>
Drillmaster nods solemnly.

o[ CW>
Fiasco jumps up and down cheering wildly.
Trull says 'no sense waiting'

o[ CW>
Toe nods solemnly.

o[ CW>kill *hobbit*
kill *elf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
They aren't here.

o[ CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Before the Dread Portal

![ CW>
Rosenrot nods solemnly.

![ CW>kill *elf*
They aren't here.

![ CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall

![ CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall

![ CW>ca
change mood aggressive
Ok.

![ CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Great Hall

![ CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

![ CW>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall

![ CW>kill *hobbit*
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall
A pitch black rock, shaped as an eye, lies here.

![ CW>
They aren't here.

![ CW>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Great Hall

![ CW>kill *hobbit*
bash
They aren't here.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall

![ CW>
Bash what or whom?

![ CW>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.

![ CW>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Hobbit* is resting here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 1.sanc
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 2.sanc
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 3.sanc
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 4.sanc
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 5.sanc
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.   <------ 6.sanc

![ CW>kill *hobbit*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.[DISABLED ALL AUTOMATION FOR PK!]
examine Dwarf
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Fine>                     <------- Those damn intercepts again!
Drillmaster hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a Dwarf* seems to have:
       A poorly bound serious wound at the left leg.
*a Dwarf* is using:
<wielded>            a blackened dwarven axe [BDA] (flawless)
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless) [BEJEWELLED]
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn about body>    a black warg fur (worn out)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (marred)
<worn around neck>   a necklace
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on finger>     a ruby ring
<worn on finger>     a small tin ring
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a belt of fell hide
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       an enhanced herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a red ruby [RED RUBY]; [PERMALIGHT]
<worn on belt>       a small metal flask [ZAUGURZ DRAUGHT]

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *hobbit*
bash
You're already fighting!
*a Hobbit* stops resting and clambers to her feet.

![ CW *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Half-Elf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A dales-pony leaves south.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
You hear some apparently very close noise from the south.

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Drillmaster's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and tickles it.

kill *hobbit*
Uzz joins your fight.
Uzz barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
A dales-pony has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right arm very hard and tickles it.

*a Hobbit* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Toe joins Trull's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Fiasco's right hand hard and tickles it.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Drillmaster has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
*a Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Half-Elf* slashes your left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Toe joins Trull's fight.
Rosenrot strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right hand extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>west
Pool of Lava
A dark shadow, wreathed in flames and exuding malevolence, towers above you.
The lava around your legs begins to melt you!

!O CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the east.

!O CW HP:Fine>east
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.
Toe has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>north
kill *hobbit*
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
Trull the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Fiasco is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Rosenrot ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight Fiasco.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Rosenrot ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is here, fighting Drillmaster.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Hobbit*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a great helm from a silvan satchel.
*a Hobbit* barely pierces Drillmaster's right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* protects his head with a great helm.
You strongly hit *a Hobbit*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine Drillmaster:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* puts a horned helmet in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine Drillmaster:Fine>kill *hobbit*
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using an enruned robe.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine Drillmaster:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a shining breastplate from a silvan satchel.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Rosenrot !!! ###

![ CW HP:Fine *a Hobbit*:Fine Drillmaster:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* wears a shining breastplate on his body.
*a Hobbit* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* puts an enruned robe in a silvan satchel.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using a fine pair of soft leather gloves.
Uzz barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal gauntlets from a silvan satchel.
Drillmaster ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Rosenrot's right arm extremely hard.
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* wears a fine pair of metal gauntlets on his hands.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* puts a fine pair of soft leather gloves in a silvan satchel.
Fiasco ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Fiasco leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a sturdy Dwarf* stops using a black pair of sleeves.

![ CW HP:Fine>south
*a sturdy Dwarf* gets a shining pair of vambraces from a silvan satchel.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Fiasco is standing here.
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Uzz has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
Toe strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
Uzz has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
A dales-pony has arrived from the north.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Toe:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
Fiasco strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left foot and tickles it.
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* slashes your body very hard and tickles it.
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*a Dwarf* approaches Toe, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Fine>

Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Toe strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
A dales-pony leaves east.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Fine>

Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Fiasco strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Fiasco:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Toe approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Fiasco:Fine>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Fiasco:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Trull has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Uzz has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Rosenrot ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Hobbit* is standing here trying to concentrate.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster ### SANCED !!! ###.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Trull tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy Drillmaster:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Toe joins Trull's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy Drillmaster:Fine>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Drillmaster ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* approaches Rosenrot, trying to slash her.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!
Kleinbus joins Rosenrot's fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
Drillmaster has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Uzz joins Rosenrot's fight.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
Trull has arrived from the south.
*a Half-Elf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

### you IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

flee

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Uzz has arrived from the south.
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Healthy>

Uzz barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Kleinbus has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Kleinbus joins Rosenrot's fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Inactivity timeout postponed...
*a Dwarf* cleaves your head hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*a Half-Elf* strongly slashes your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*

Fiasco has arrived from the south.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Uzz !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Your head stops stinging.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Uzz has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Rosenrot seems to have recovered her senses.
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Trull has arrived from the north.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Toe has arrived from the north.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Uzz leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Trull:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Uzz has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Fiasco strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.
Trull approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s body and tickle it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Fiasco:Fine>
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Fiasco:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Fiasco:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
They aren't here.
Drillmaster leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Drillmaster has arrived from the east.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Uzz joins Fiasco's fight.
Drillmaster approaches *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Uzz lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Drillmaster's left arm and tickles it.
Fiasco strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

You hear the clashing of arms very close to the north.

kill *dwarf*
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Half-Elf* is here, fighting Kleinbus.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight Kleinbus ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is sitting here, trying to fight *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* slashes Kleinbus' left foot hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Uzz fails to pierce *a Dwarf*.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

Trull strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
Fiasco hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Kleinbus' right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Rosenrot tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's left arm extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Drillmaster tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Drillmaster's right arm extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*

Kleinbus seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Kleinbus' left leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Kleinbus strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

kill *dwarf*
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Fiasco !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Kleinbus ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

kill *elf*

![ CW HP:Hurt>

### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Uzz !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* slashes Toe's body very hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Kleinbus has arrived from the south.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Rosenrot !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt>flee
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's body extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Kleinbus joins Toe's fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Kleinbus strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
Fiasco hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

south

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Toe seems to have recovered his senses.
Uzz lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt>

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.

south

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Rosenrot strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
Uzz panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.
Toe ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Toe has arrived from the south.
Fiasco approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

west

![ CW HP:Hurt>

Drillmaster tries to hit *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* joins *a Dwarf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's left hand very hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Uzz has arrived from the south.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* strongly cleaves Drillmaster's head and tickles it.
Trull strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You will attempt to flee!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Kleinbus strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.
Rosenrot strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
Rosenrot has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>north
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Kleinbus ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull ### SANCED !!! ###.
Trull the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Fiasco is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Kleinbus is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Fiasco ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You barely hit *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Toe strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* stops using a pair of smooth, black boots.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Kleinbus !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* gets a fine pair of metal boots from a leather backpack.
### *a Dwarf* IS NOW BASHED BY Trull !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* puts his feet in a fine pair of metal boots.
Drillmaster ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Trull strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* puts a pair of smooth, black boots in a leather backpack.
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>flee
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body hard and tickles it.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Trull has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Toe ### SANCED !!! ###.
Fiasco is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Toe the Cave Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight Fiasco ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>kill *dwarf*
Trull approaches *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>kill *dwarf*
*a Dwarf* joins *a Half-Elf*'s fight.
*a Dwarf* strongly cleaves Trull's left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Kleinbus joins Fiasco's fight.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>
Uzz ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Uzz leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Drillmaster:Fine>kill *elf*
Uzz has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Uzz approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to pierce him.
Rosenrot has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *elf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!
### Toe IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's right arm hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Kleinbus strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s body.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Drillmaster has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Rosenrot's blow.
Rosenrot approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*a Dwarf* heroically rescues *a Half-Elf*.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Rosenrot's blow.
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Drillmaster's right leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
Fiasco strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left leg and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine Trull:Hurt>kill *elf*
You're already fighting!
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You hit *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill *dwarf*
kill *elf*
Trull has arrived from the south.
You're already fighting!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
You're already fighting!
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>bash *elf*
You cannot bash someone you aren't fighting!
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Trull hits *a Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Rosenrot has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>flee
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Uzz' left foot extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
### Fiasco IS NOW BASHED BY *a Dwarf* !!! ###
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Toe's right leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Toe seems to have recovered his senses.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* utters the word 'noselacri'
Fiasco seems to be blinded! ### IS BLINDED !!! ###
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.

![ CW HP:Hurt>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Kleinbus leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Toe has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>north
Antechamber
A metal key, stained brown by dried blood, has been dropped here.
A slightly bent bone key lies here in the dust.
A slightly bent iron key lies on the ground.
A full metal shield is on the ground.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
The corpse of a black-skinned troll is lying here.
A domesticated pony, beast of burden to many, stands here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Trull ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Fiasco ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Rosenrot ### SANCED !!! ###.
Fiasco is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Trull the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
Kleinbus is standing here.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Rosenrot's body hard and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's body hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Hurt>south
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
Toe the Cave Troll is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You hear the clashing of arms very close to the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Rosenrot ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Rosenrot leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *hobbit*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *elf*
Rosenrot has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Rosenrot leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
Trull has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
Toe has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
west
They aren't here.
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.
Fiasco has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Hurt>kill *dwarf*
Pool of Lava
The Balrog is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting the Balrog ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

!O CW HP:Hurt>
They aren't here.
You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!

!O CW HP:Hurt the Balrog:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt the Balrog:Healthy>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt the Balrog:Healthy>

You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!          <------- FAKK!
The Balrog entangles you with its great whip, tearing your flesh! <------- NO!

flee
The lava around your legs begins to melt you!
The Balrog smites your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]

west
You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!

You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!
A column of flame springs from the floor, searing you!

flee
You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!
The Balrog entangles you with its great whip, tearing your flesh!

Fiasco has arrived from the east.
Fiasco is burnt by the glowing lava.
The lava around your legs begins to melt you!
The Balrog smites your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Great Hall
The corpse of a dales-pony is lying here.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Pool of Lava
A dark shadow, wreathed in flames and exuding malevolence, towers above you.
Fiasco is standing here.
You are burnt by the heat of the Balrog!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
An icy wind starts to blow in the room. You panic!
You stand your ground!

!O CW HP:Bad the Balrog:Healthy>                      <------- Holy shit.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Bad the Balrog:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall
A pitch black rock, shaped as an eye, lies here.

![ CW HP:Bad>

![ CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
The noise of battle reaches you from close to the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>q
exits
  North   - Great Hall
  East    - Pool of Lava
  South   - Great Hall
  West    - Pool of Lava

![ CW HP:Bad>north
Great Hall
A pitch black rock, shaped as an eye, lies here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You hear the sounds of battle very close from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>north
Pool of Lava
A dark shadow, wreathed in flames and exuding malevolence, towers above you.

!O CW HP:Bad>south
Great Hall
A pitch black rock, shaped as an eye, lies here.

![ CW HP:Bad>east
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>north
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>north
Pool of Lava

!( CW HP:Bad>
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the south.

!( CW HP:Bad>south
Great Hall
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'im bad'

![ CW HP:Bad>'me too
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>l
Great Hall
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>l
Great Hall
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>sc
94/657 hits and 82/140 moves.
The noise of battle reaches you from very close to the west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'ok we retreat' 

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Great Hall
A pitch black rock, shaped as an eye, lies here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>'damn balrgo
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You hear the sounds of battle close from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'RETREAT!' 

----- What ever happend to no retreat, no surrender? :D -----

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Before the Dread Portal

![ CW HP:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

![ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see a clock.

![ CW HP:Bad>sc
102/657 hits and 83/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Rosenrot has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>l
Rosenrot leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Before the Dread Portal
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:
     Trull (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]
     Drillmaster [Drillmaster]
     Toe [Toe]
     Fiasco [Fiasco]
     Rosenrot [Rosenrot]
     Mol [Mol]
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]
     Uzz [Uzz]

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You hear some very far noise from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Toe has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Toe leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'AT DRAGO_N COLUMN'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz gets a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Uzz gulps down the draught, staggers but regains his balance.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull giggles.

![ CW HP:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

![ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see a clock.

![ CW HP:Bad>o trull
examine trull
You see nothing special about him.
Trull is a youthful male Troll.
Trull Sengar of the Tiste Edur looks pretty hurt.
Trull Sengar of the Tiste Edur seems to have:
       A clean deep wound at the body,
       A clean deep wound at the right arm.
Trull Sengar of the Tiste Edur is using:
<worn as shield>     a metal wall shield (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a great helm (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (worn)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (worn)
<worn on arms>       a fine pair of metal vambraces (satisfactory)
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (satisfactory)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (well-maintained)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (marred)
<worn on wrist>      a silver bracer

![ CW HP:Bad>
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz says 'shining dudes :p'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster nods solemnly.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull says 'yea'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster says 'one in shining'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Toe has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster says 'is wounded'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Toe leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the north!

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You feel bolder.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Great Hall

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz says 'mine was hurt'

![ CW HP:Bad>sc
116/657 hits and 94/140 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Before the Dread Portal

![ CW HP:Bad>l
Before the Dread Portal
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Uzz says 'in shinings'

![ CW HP:Bad>
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the south!

![ CW HP:Bad>gig
You giggle.
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Road of Terror
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
*a Hobbit* is standing here.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
*a Hobbit* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
A dales-pony leaves south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Kleinbus has arrived from the north.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Doom's Way

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Road of Terror
Kleinbus is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Kleinbus leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Road of Terror
Kleinbus             - Road of Terror
Uzz                  - Road of Terror
Trull                - Road of Terror
Rosenrot             - Doom's Way
Drillmaster          - Road of Terror

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Road of Terror
Kleinbus is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Obsidian Hall

o[ CW HP:Bad>l
Obsidian Hall
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>sc
124/657 hits and 95/140 moves.

o[ CW HP:Bad>l
Dreadful Avenue
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>stat
OB: 154%, DB: 30%, PB: 5%, Armour: 1%. Wimpy: 120. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 280,251 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 15. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- a deep wound at the right leg (clean)
- a light wound at the right hand (clean)
- noquit

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull says 'they split'

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:
     Trull (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]
     Drillmaster [Drillmaster]
     Toe [Toe]
     Fiasco [Fiasco]
     Rosenrot [Rosenrot]
     Mol [Mol]
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]
     Uzz [Uzz]
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster nods solemnly.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz tries to pierce *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Uzz' right leg hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*
You hit *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Hurt Uzz:Fine>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the east.
A dales-pony has arrived from the east.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting Drillmaster ### SANCED !!! ###.
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Blackened Hall
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tries to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Bad>

Uzz fails to pierce *a Dwarf*.
Alas! You failed to reach him through the melee.
*a Dwarf* barely slashes Trull's body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>

You hear some very close noise from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

kill *dwarf*

![ CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

o[ CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Obsidian Statue
A grey troll is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
An uruk-hai is here, growling to himself.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
An uruk-hai is here, growling to himself.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting *a Dwarf*.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*a Dwarf* is here, fighting a black uruk ### SANCED !!! ###.
A black uruk says 'YOO! Kvaln! Yuu helr paa tafuru yaal gumo.'
A black uruk slashes *a Dwarf*'s right leg and tickles it.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

o[ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Blackened Hall

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A black uruk has arrived from the east.
A grey troll has arrived from the east.
A grey troll has arrived from the east.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz smiles viciously.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'LEAVE'

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You don't see a clock.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'MEET COLUMN ROOM'

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:
     Trull (head of group)
     Swrek [Swrek]
     Drillmaster [Drillmaster]
     Toe [Toe]
     Fiasco [Fiasco]
     Rosenrot [Rosenrot]
     Mol [Mol]
     Kleinbus [Kleinbus]
     Uzz [Uzz]
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Obsidian Hall
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
Trull hits *a Half-Elf*'s head very hard.
Kleinbus joins Trull's fight.
Kleinbus strongly hits *a Half-Elf*'s left foot.
*a Half-Elf* barely slashes Trull's left foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You strongly hit *a Half-Elf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine Trull:Wounded>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine Trull:Wounded>
*a Half-Elf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.
You approach *a Half-Elf*, trying to hit her.
Uzz joins your fight.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
Uzz lightly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
*a Dwarf* leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

![ CW HP:Bad *a Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Half-Elf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue
*a Half-Elf* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the west.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Trull's blow.
*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges Trull's attempt to hit him.
*a Dwarf* intercepts Drillmaster's blow.
Drillmaster hits *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

*a Half-Elf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

![ CW HP:Bad>
You hear some very close noise from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
Uzz joins Trull's fight.
Fiasco has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.
Uzz barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Fiasco leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.
Dreadful Avenue
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
*a Dwarf* is standing here ### SANCED !!! ###.
A black uruk tries to slash *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
*a Dwarf* ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A black uruk slashes Trull's body very hard.
A black uruk slashes Trull's right leg hard.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A black uruk says 'YAA! Drall! Yio worl die bevoro yoil damo.'
A black uruk slashes Trull's body very hard.
A black uruk slashes Trull's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
A grey troll strongly hits Trull's left foot.
Trull ### TRIES TO FLEE !!! ###
Trull leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o[ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*
A black uruk slashes your left arm extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

o[ CW HP:Bad a black uruk:Healthy>
They aren't here.
Kleinbus joins your fight.
A black uruk says 'O'v goamp tu tad u rap ef plaasoru aug on gollizg you.'
A black uruk quickly approaches, trying to slash you.
Kleinbus hits a black uruk's body very hard.

o[ CW HP:Bad a black uruk:Fine>
Trull has arrived from the east.
Drillmaster leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
A black uruk joins a black uruk's fight.
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Dreadful Avenue
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>flee
Drillmaster leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Dreadful Avenue
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk is here, fighting Kleinbus.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
Kleinbus is here, fighting a black uruk.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Dreadful Avenue
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves <<<<<<<   WEST   <<<<<<<.
Obsidian Hall

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Road of Terror
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Some very close noise can be heard from the south.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Road of Terror
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Trull leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Before the Dread Portal

![ CW HP:Bad>
Some apparently close noise can be heard from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
WARNING: inactivity timeout in 5 seconds.
exa clock

![ CW HP:Bad>l
You don't see a clock.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Before the Dread Portal
Trull the Hill Troll is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Some rather far noise can be heard from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Trull tells the group 'im dragon column room'

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Before the Dread Portal
Toe                  - Foul Road
Uzz                  - Before the Dread Portal
Trull                - Before the Dread Portal
Rosenrot             - Foul Road
Fiasco               - Durin's Chimney

![ CW HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Before the Dread Portal
Toe                  - Foul Road
Uzz                  - Before the Dread Portal
Trull                - Before the Dread Portal
Rosenrot             - Foul Road
Fiasco               - Durin's Chimney
Drillmaster has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Before the Dread Portal
Toe                  - Foul Road
Uzz                  - Before the Dread Portal
Trull                - Before the Dread Portal
Rosenrot             - Foul Road
Drillmaster          - Before the Dread Portal
Fiasco               - Dark Road

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Toe tells the group 'where is it?'

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.

![ CW HP:Bad>where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Swrek                - Before the Dread Portal
Toe                  - Foul Road
Uzz                  - Before the Dread Portal
Trull                - Before the Dread Portal
Rosenrot             - Foul Road
Drillmaster          - Before the Dread Portal
Fiasco               - Dark Road

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster tells the group 'they all glowing'

![ CW HP:Bad>
You see *a Dwarf* scouting from the north!

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Hobbit* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* cleaves Trull's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Uzz lightly pierces *a Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.
Trull panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Trull strongly hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* pounds Trull's body extremely hard and shatters it.
*a Dwarf* slashes Trull's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Trull is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided. <------- CRAP!

![ CW HP:Bad>south
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.
Road of Terror
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
Road of Terror
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves vvvvvvv   SOUTH   vvvvvvv.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>south
east
east
Obsidian Hall
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.

![ CW HP:Bad>east
Drillmaster leaves ^^^^^^^   NORTH   ^^^^^^^.
Dreadful Avenue
A strong and agile dales-pony is standing here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Dreadful Avenue

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Dreadful Avenue
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A black uruk, armoured heavily, stands confidently here.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.
A stone-grey troll advances toward you, with fury in its eyes.

o[ CW HP:Bad>east
south
Blackened Hall

o[ CW HP:Bad>west
Blackened Hall

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Muck-filled Passage

o= CW HP:Bad>west
north
north
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Sloping Passage

o= CW HP:Bad>
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Sloping Passage

o= CW HP:Bad>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Bad>east
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Sloping Passage

o= CW HP:Bad>east
south
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Stinking Corridor

oO CW HP:Bad>
Deep Corridor

oO CW HP:Bad>
*a Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!O CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

oO CW HP:Bad>
Rosenrot tells the group 'meet muranog room?ever knows this'

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Hard-surfaced Road

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Abandoned Checkpoint

oO CW HP:Bad>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>down
Sloping Passage
Drillmaster has arrived from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Some close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster leaves >>>>>>>   EAST   >>>>>>>.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Some apparently very close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad>
Some very close noise can be heard from the east.

o= CW HP:Bad>up
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Abandoned Checkpoint

oO CW HP:Bad>
Uzz has arrived from below.

oO CW HP:Bad>east
Hard-surfaced Road

oO CW HP:Bad>east
Deep Corridor

oO CW HP:Bad>north
Stinking Corridor

oO CW HP:Bad>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>up
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Drain Pipe
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

o= CW HP:Bad>east
Alas, you cannot go that way...
You feel bolder.
A huge troll leaves down.
A huge troll leaves up.

o= CW HP:Bad>up
Moving up the slope is really hard.

Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge troll hits your right foot very hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A huge troll lightly hits your head.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!       <------- Ok, BAD IDEA!

oO CW HP:Bad a huge troll:Healthy>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit a huge troll's body extremely hard.

oO CW HP:Bad a huge troll:Fine>flee
You are already attempting to flee!

oO CW HP:Bad a huge troll:Fine>
Drillmaster tells the group 'am mura rooms'
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Bad>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>up
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Bad>east
The door seems to be closed.

oO CW HP:Bad>north
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Bad>west
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge troll hits your right leg very hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there! [WOUND]
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

oO CW HP:Bad a huge troll:Fine>
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Bad>
A huge troll hits your right leg hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You hit a huge troll's left arm extremely hard and tickle it.

oO CW HP:Awful a huge troll:Fine>south
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>south
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>flee
Uzz has arrived from below.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>north
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

oO CW HP:Awful>south
Uzz has arrived from the south.

oO CW HP:Awful>west
Collapsed Hall
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.
A huge, stupid-looking troll stares vacantly at his vast belly.

oO CW HP:Awful>down
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Some rather far noise can be heard from below.

oO CW HP:Awful>
Drain Pipe

o= CW HP:Awful>west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o= CW HP:Awful>
A huge troll has arrived from below.

o= CW HP:Awful>down
Stinking Corridor

oO CW HP:Awful>south
Deep Corridor

oO CW HP:Awful>
You hear some apparently rather far noise from the west.

oO CW HP:Awful>east
Deep Corridor

oO CW HP:Awful>north
Dwarven Home                            <------- PHEW!

o= CW HP:Bad>
Drillmaster tells the group 'doh trull died'

o= CW HP:Bad>gro
Your group consists of:
     Swrek (head of group)
     Uzz [Uzz]
     Mol [Mol]
     Rosenrot [Rosenrot]
     Fiasco [Fiasco]
     Toe [Toe]
     Drillmaster [Drillmaster]

----- SNIP! Some running away from black uruks etc -----

oO CW HP:Wounded>
Sleeping Area
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
An infant troll, baring its teeth, snarls here.
A nasty troll female crouches here, with a feral look in her eyes.
A large mean-looking troll is here.

oO CW HP:Wounded>re
You sit down and rest your tired bones.       <------- Home sweet home :D

oO CW HP:Wounded>sc
229/673 hits and 113/142 moves.

----- SNIP! I ran to OOC to meet and regroup -----

oO CW HP:Fine>south
A Cave Entrance
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
An orc-guard of the Morgundul is on patrol here.
Gumak the Uruk-hai stands here, glaring at the gate.
Trull the Hill Troll is sleeping here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is sleeping here.
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is sleeping here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is sleeping here.
Kleinbus is sleeping here.
Toe the Cave Troll is resting here.
Toe lies down and falls asleep.

oO CW HP:Fine>tip
You tip your hat.

oO CW HP:Fine>raise
You raise your hand.

----- SNIP! We run back to Moria to find the pukes again. -----

Rosenrot sings : they out
Rosenrot sings : above
Trull says 'oh?'
Rosenrot sings : or e
Rosenrot sings : 4 ticks
Trull giggles.
Trull says 'damn'
Toe sniffs sadly.
Trull says 'they went lorien to split then'
Trull says 'wonder if they did that fast'
Rosenrot sings : they up
Uzz says 'let's go check your corpses'
Rosenrot sings : not e
Trull says 'or if they skipped'

oO CW HP:Fine>l
The Cavern Crossroads
Drillmaster the Hill Troll is standing here.
Fiasco is sleeping here.
Uzz the Cave Troll is standing here.
Toe the Cave Troll is resting here sniffing.
Trull the Hill Troll is resting here.
Kleinbus is standing here.
Rosenrot the Hill Troll is standing here.

Rosenrot sings : they above
Trull says 'they up fiasco'
Trull says 'maybe'
Trull says 'where from here'
Trull says 'wtf would they do here?'
Drillmaster says 'no idea'
Uzz says 'smobs'
Rosenrot tells the group 'going up up w'
Drillmaster says 'do bulag ?'
Drillmaster says 'they going wgate'
Trull tells the group 'we go w gate check'
Uzz says 'it's sun out remember'
Trull says 'yea'

Inside Durin's Gate
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.
The corpse of a white rat is lying here.

Fiasco raps ::  track
Rosenrot sings : they out

Uzz says 'thrill is gone'
Drillmaster says 'Doubt they had time to kill it'
Rosenrot sings : out 6 ticks
Trull says 'yea i doubt too'
Rosenrot sings : all of them
Trull says 'seems like too damn fast'
Fiasco giggles.
Drillmaster nods solemnly.
Rosenrot sings : they skipped
Trull says 'they must have wimped out'
Rosenrot sings : prob
Uzz says 'they couldn't we spoled it, mwahahahhaa'
Fiasco raps ::  haha
Drillmaster says 'maaan'
You giggle.
Drillmaster says 'imagine'
Drillmaster says 'all this organising'
Trull says 'i wonder if corpses looted'
Toe giggles.
Kleinbus says a moral victory is importantest
Drillmaster says 'matching the playtime etc'
Uzz agrees.
Rosenrot sings : is this normal
Trull says 'fiasco you had eq and died to mobs?'
Rosenrot sings : on this hour ?
Uzz says 'I don't care dying on troll hehe'
Fiasco raps ::  i had shit eq
Trull says 'ok'
Drillmaster says 'he died in stairs'
Kleinbus says i died to black patrol this time
Drillmaster says 'I go check'
Rosenrot hugs Kleinbus.
Fiasco raps ::  i need moves
Kleinbus says had nothing
Fiasco raps ::  i old as fuck m,aybe
Kleinbus says swrek have you managed to stay alive all the time?

oO CW>nod
You nod solemnly.

Kleinbus says oho
Trull says 'and waiting for drillmaster'
Toe giggles at your silly antics.
' a little miracle
Rosenrot sings : what a legend
Rosenrot claps for you.
Trull says 'running early and hiding its called!'

And that concludes my session for the first playtime in almost 2 years :D

MUME closed the connection.

Over and out.


2019/05/05 09:40, Fieldy:  Rated: Average 
Fun :D

2019/05/05 14:16, Rogon:   
Uzz lightly pierces *a Half-Elf*'s head and tickles it.

This is a key strategy for any troll who wants to fight sanced pukes!

2019/05/05 22:12, Shaukr: 
I'm glad that big fights like this still happen.

2019/05/06 02:27, Vaelrin:Rated: Average 
I was so hoping that the trolls would start to organize up and actually target properly. Woulda wanted to see those shitters who are picking and swapping shining from satchel to die so bad. Almost makes me wanna play. Really sad that trolls failed, but at least they denied rogge.

2019/05/06 02:55, Samurai:  Rated: Good 
Yeah, Snakr, if you’d been on you could have had your throwaway multiaccount player accidentally quake the puke group and then ask the leader to rescue you in a preset trap where the trolls were waiting. So sad you weren‘t there! To show your “skills”!!

2019/05/06 05:19, Espen:  Rated: Superb 
Was really fun :) Just like the old days..
We had no names to target. Who were the pukes?

2019/05/06 09:42, Agate:   
@Espen
We were in a similar position there. I labelled a troll and started to hit him til he was bad. Then he was less eager to enter our room.
Turned out to be your leader.

Hugefights are so rare that both groups were missing something resembling a solid battle-plan. You did better with 'hit elves first'. It turned out to be an unreal plan, but it was better than what we had.

I was confident a group that can kill a Balrog, can survive some softskins. Your timing was just perfect... perfect for us!

2019/05/06 15:28, Vaelrin:Rated: Average 
[submitted link]


Here's how the game mechanics work, Samurai

2019/05/06 17:43, Swrek:   
Yeah, was fun but I was too terrified to label anyone or do much else than use my hotkeys. I don't know why I'm taking this so 'seriously' :D

2019/05/08 20:33, Bruenar:  Rated: Good 
I was the dwarf that had the honor to be the first to meet you and go instantly low, ouch. Crawled back to group and then just wimpy cleave with max rescue and hope our hobbit and helf don't die.I ended bad, i know one of us went to very low awful. It was close Trollies, especially for no names to target.

Second fight was just pure luck by us. We had done one round where Balrog should have died and were almost completely set for round two when you arrived. Different timing and it would get ugly! Thanks for the fun session.


top
 


 Rating-Summary 
 Superb Espen, Jahara 
 Good Antti, Bruenar, Samurai 
 Average Curve, Fieldy, Vaelrin 
 Poor Dreag 
 Awful Vidgri 
Rating period for this log has expired!


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back