Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Trolls in the corner (Critical)comments   back
(492 hits. Posted 2019/05/22)
Madeline narrates 'IN''

o. CW>
n
Country Path
Exits: ^south^, ^west^.
You have found *Lore the Sindarin Elf*!

!. CW>
s
w
Country Path
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^(west)^.

!. CW>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^(east)^, ^west^.

!. CW>
c

Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E greengate.

!. CW>
close exit
It's already closed!

!. CW>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E greengate.
Country Path
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

!. CW>
cha mood a
Ok.

!. CW>
kill *elf*
bash

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>> riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. CW>
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
They aren't here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, -{west}-.

!. CW>
Bash what or whom?

!. CW>

Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
Main Street
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

!+ CW>
cha mood a
Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Ok.
Exits/emulated: =north=, =east=.

!. CW>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Country Path
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

!. CW>

Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits/emulated: -north-, -east-, -{west}-.

!. CW>
cha mood a
Ok.

!. CW>
#   $target set to {*elf*}[local]
cha mood a
Ok.

!. CW>
l
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here searching for something.
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

!. CW>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the east riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the east riding a mountain mule.

!. CW>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's body extremely hard and tickles it.
Madeline hits *a Dwarf*'s right foot and tickles it.

!. CW>
kill *elf*

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW>
bash
You lightly hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right leg and tickle it.

!. CW *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E greengate.


#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: elf'


Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.


cha mood a
Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.
*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.


*a Dwarf* intercepts Madeline's blow.


*Myrka the Half-Elf* utters the word --- FIREBALL ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.


Your bash at *Myrka the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Ok.

!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
nb
nar bashed
Ok.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
cha mood a
Ok.

!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.


!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
Madeline lightly hits *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right arm and tickles it.


!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your left arm extremely hard and tickles it.


!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

A horse of the Rohirrim says 'Y R! Troll! YksrwollhdrhrbrmrrrfykFfotHmk.'
A horse of the Rohirrim barely hits your right leg and tickles it.


!. CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>#   $target set to {*elf*}[local]


*Myrka the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
Madeline lightly hits *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body and tickles it.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<< riding a horse of the Rohirrim.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
cha mood a

The greengate is opened from the other side.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.


f

!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Madeline approaches *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E greengate.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.


!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Your head stops stinging.

!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>Ok.

!. CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right hand extremely hard.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T <<< riding a mountain mule.

!. CW HP:Fine>

Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* strongly pierces your right hand and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Fine *Lore the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW HP:Fine *Lore the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
f

#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: w'

!. CW HP:Fine *Lore the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Main Street

*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule, -<fighting>- Madeline.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
e
kill *elf*
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is here, riding a horse of the Rohirrim.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits: [east], ^west^.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<< riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. CW HP:Fine>
You approach *Lore the Sindarin Elf*, trying to hit him.

!. CW HP:Fine *Lore the Sindarin Elf*:Healthy>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

o. CW HP:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west riding a horse of the Rohirrim.

!. CW HP:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the west.
#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: fit n '

!. CW HP:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW HP:Fine>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!. CW HP:Fine>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Main Street
*a Dwarf* is here, riding a mountain mule.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the east.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>n

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!
You hit *a Dwarf*'s right hand hard and tickle it.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

Madeline leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
f
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!+ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
n

Madeline has ARRIVED from the north.

!+ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
n

#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: fight n'

o+ CW HP:Hurt>
Sagging Shack
Exits: ^south^.

o[ CW HP:Hurt>
cha mood a
s
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
Sagging Shack
Exits/emulated: south.

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>
s
kill *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...

![ CW HP:Fine>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.
A horse of the Rohirrim has ARRIVED from the east.
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the east.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Fine>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's body extremely hard and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine>
kill *elf*
bash
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You try to hit *a Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YRK!rTsrll!rYrru allwdi SbemhrZryiurutrmr.'
You swiftly dodge a horse of the Rohirrim's attempt to hit you.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine Madeline:Fine>
Madeline hits *a Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.


Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.


The evil power begins to regress...
Madeline has ARRIVED from below.


f
Madeline approaches *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.


Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Fine *a Dwarf*:Fine>
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
>>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.
You have found *Lore the Sindarin Elf*!

!+ CW HP:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<< sneaking.

o+ CW HP:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west.

!+ CW HP:Fine>
u
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!+ CW HP:Fine>kill *elf*

Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Fine>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Madeline narrates 'flee em d'

![ CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline has ARRIVED from below.

![ CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline hits *a Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Fine *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
#   $target set to {*dwarf*}[local]

*Myrka the Half-Elf* utters the word --- FIREBALL ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Hurt *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
f
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
Smuggler's Hideout
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: (up). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Hurt>

#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: dwarf'

![ CW HP:Hurt>
u
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YHE!kTrrll!rYWrknsllfdRKabu orfkyourvtrfr.'
A horse of the Rohirrim hits your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a horse of the Rohirrim:Healthy>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Hurt a horse of the Rohirrim:Healthy>

You hit a horse of the Rohirrim's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Hurt a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
#   $target set to {*dwarf*}[local]
f

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
Smuggler's Hideout
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: (up). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Hurt>
u
kill *dwarf*
bash
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.
You have found *Lore the Sindarin Elf*!
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt>
You approach *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>
*a Dwarf* sends Madeline sprawling with a powerful bash.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.


*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's left foot extremely hard.


*Myrka the Half-Elf* utters the word --- FIREBALL ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
A smuggler has ARRIVED from below.
A bandit has ARRIVED from below.


*a Dwarf* swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce him.


f
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.


Your bash at *a Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>
#   $target set to {*elf*}[local]

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>

You hit *a Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Hurt Madeline:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* utters the word --- FIREBALL ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
>>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>.
Main Street
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

o+ CW HP:Wounded>
w
kill *elf*
bash
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
You approach *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Wounded *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...
A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YKU!nTrrll! YrrFmmllkdKrrbkfkzeryorNitr r.'
A horse of the Rohirrim lightly hits your body and tickles it.


Madeline seems to have recovered her senses.


f
*Myrka the Half-Elf* utters the word --- FIREBALL ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf*'s fireball completely envelops you, causing infernal pain.


*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, but can't stop -<fighting>- to flee.


Your bash at *Myrka the Half-Elf* sends him sprawling.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>
*a Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
>>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>.
Main Street
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
w
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
A smuggler is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*

You lightly hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s left foot and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

A smuggler barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s left hand and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>


![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop -<fighting>- to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
You lightly hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s left arm and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline has ARRIVED from below.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*a Dwarf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>


![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

The board is opened from the other side.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>f

Madeline has ARRIVED from below.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* seems to have recovered his senses.
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
Smuggler's Hideout
Exits: (up). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
u
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *Myrka the Half-Elf*.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad>e

Main Street
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
s
e
Main Street
*a Dwarf* is standing here.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
o
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], ^west^.

o. CW HP:Bad>
open exit
The greengate doesn't move, I'm afraid.

o. CW HP:Bad>
w
Main Street
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o+ CW HP:Bad>n

Main Street

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>w

kill *elf*
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right hand.

![ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Hurt>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
d
kill *elf*
Smuggler's Hideout
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: (up). - u:board.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves /// U P ///.

![ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>c

close exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
gu
o
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Bad>
open exit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
//UP//-------------------//UP//------------------- //UP//.
Sagging Shack
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - u:board.
A smuggler barely pierces Madeline's right arm and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline hits a smuggler's body extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *elf*

e
kill *elf*
They aren't here.
Madeline swiftly dodges a bandit's attempt to pierce her.
Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Main Street
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
s

Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: sit d'
Main Street
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o+ CW HP:Bad>e

kill *elf*
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], ^west^.

o. CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o. CW HP:Bad>
w
n
Main Street
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
n
Main Street
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.


Sagging Shack
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *Myrka the Half-Elf*.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* is here, -<fighting>- a bandit.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: ^south^.
You have found *Lore the Sindarin Elf*!

![ CW HP:Bad>s


*a Dwarf* utters the words --- CURE LIGHT ---
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Main Street
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
Sagging Shack
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits/emulated: north, =south=, west.

![ CW HP:Bad>
n
kill *elf*
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Smuggler's Hideout
Exits/emulated: east, {down}. - d:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'u ok?'

![ CW HP:Bad>
emo grunts: bad
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>l

Madeline purrs softly, 'i put prot on'
Smuggler's Hideout
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'ah'

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
132/633 hits and 73/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
who
Players
-------
      Critical Wound, Medic of the War-Trolls
      Madeline Geneviève

2 allies on.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'hrm'

![ CW HP:Bad>
lib
look in backpack
In your backpack (worn on back):
three flasks of orkish draught

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>sc

134/633 hits and 74/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline quietly scouts upwards...

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline stops scouting upwards.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves /// U P ///.
Sagging Shack
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Main Street
Exits/emulated: east, {down}. - d:board.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
Main Street
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
You smell blood.
Exits/emulated: north, =south=, west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
You smell blood.
Exits/emulated: =north=, =east=.

!. CW HP:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west.
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the west.
*a Dwarf* begins to recite a blue scroll.

!. CW HP:Bad>
# {tam} now works as {ta myrka} in [default] group.
 {target} == {*elf*}

*Myrka the Half-Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Healthy>
#   $target set to {myrka}[local]
kill myrka
f
You're already -<fighting>-!
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Bad>
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Main Street
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
You smell blood.
Exits/emulated: =north=, =east=.

!. CW HP:Bad>

Madeline hits *a Dwarf*'s head extremely hard.

!. CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's left leg extremely hard.

!. CW HP:Bad>
kill myrka
They aren't here.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves his hiding place.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

!. CW HP:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west.

!. CW HP:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* barely pierces your right hand and tickles it.

!. CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Main Street
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: =north=, =east=.

!. CW HP:Bad>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Madeline approaches *Lore the Sindarin Elf*, trying to hit him.

!. CW HP:Bad>e

The greengate seems to be closed.

!. CW HP:Bad>
kill myrka

*a Dwarf* approaches Madeline, trying to cleave her.

!. CW HP:Bad>
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body very hard.

!. CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!. CW HP:Bad>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Main Street
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: go d'

!+ CW HP:Bad>kill myrka

You approach *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

!+ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.

!+ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
f
#   $lasttell set to {Madeline}[local]
Madeline tells you 'grouptell: go d'
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^.
Main Street
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

o+ CW HP:Bad>
w
d
Sagging Shack
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: ^east^, (down). - d:board.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Smuggler's Hideout
Exits: (up). - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
wher
Players in your zone
--------------------
Madeline             - Main Street
Critical             - Smuggler's Hideout

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.
Madeline has ARRIVED from above.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'shit'

![ CW HP:Bad>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
137/633 hits and 68/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'they blockedhehe'

![ CW HP:Bad>time

Time on Arda is  12:36
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10pm on Trewsday, the 25th of Astron (7am-7pm), year 2929 of the Third Age.
You feel your Master's influence decreasing.
Real time is Wed May 22 21:59:42 2019 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sat May 18 20:26:22 2019 UTC.

![ CW HP:Bad>
nod
cha mood a
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Bad>
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
139/633 hits and 70/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'and they glowing'

![ CW HP:Bad>
emo grunts: shit
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
time
Time on Arda is  12:36
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
10pm on Trewsday, the 25th of Astron (7am-7pm), year 2929 of the Third Age.
You feel your Master's influence decreasing.
Real time is Wed May 22 21:59:49 2019 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sat May 18 20:26:22 2019 UTC.

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
144/633 hits and 73/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
145/633 hits and 74/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
sc
146/633 hits and 75/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
146/633 hits and 75/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
146/633 hits and 75/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
146/633 hits and 75/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
sc
sc
147/633 hits and 75/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
147/633 hits and 76/134 moves.

![ CW HP:Bad>
who
Players
-------
      Critical Wound, Medic of the War-Trolls
      Madeline Geneviève

2 allies on.

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
l
Smuggler's Hideout
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>
l
Smuggler's Hideout
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
stat

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
OB: 137%, DB: 24%, PB: 14%, Armour: 0%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 51,034 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 84. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a critical wound at the head (clean)
- novoid
- noquit
- panic
- strength  19:46

![ CW HP:Bad>cha mood a

Madeline quietly scouts upwards...
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline stops scouting upwards.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
l
Smuggler's Hideout
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'wonder why they not charging'

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline purrs softly, 'prob low mana'

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.

![ CW HP:Bad>
nod
The board closes quietly.
You nod solemnly.

![ CW HP:Bad>
emo grunts: do elf then
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>cha mood a

Ok.
Madeline purrs softly, 'we should keep hitting'

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.
The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Bad>
emo grunts: hit fle
Ok.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.
The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.
The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
kill myrka
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Madeline purrs softly, 'iopen'
You hear a death cry from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>kill myrka

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Madeline purrs softly, 'open'

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Madeline O-P-E-N-S----T-H-E board.
The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
kill myrka
The board is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from above.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from above.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded>o


Madeline leaves /// U P ///.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- a bandit (glowing).
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Wounded>kill myrka

open exit
You don't see any exit here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

The board closes quietly.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
#   $target set to {*dwarf*}[local]

The board is opened from the other side.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from below.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Smuggler's Hideout
Exits/emulated: east, {down}. - d:board.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
cha mood a
Ok.

![ CW HP:Wounded>

Madeline leaves /// U P ///.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- a bandit (glowing).
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Exits/emulated: {up}. - u:board.

![ CW HP:Wounded>
#   $target set to {myrka}[local]

*Myrka the Half-Elf* C-L-O-S-E-S-----T-H-E board.
Madeline hits *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right arm extremely hard and shatters it.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Wounded>
kill myrka
*a Dwarf* intercepts your blow.
You strongly hit *a Dwarf*'s head and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine a bandit:Hurt>
f

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Wounded *a Dwarf*:Fine a bandit:Hurt>
You will attempt to flee!
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
*a Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Dwarf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

![ CW HP:Bad>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits/emulated: east, {down}. - d:board.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* intercepts Madeline's blow.
Madeline approaches *a Dwarf*, trying to hit him.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's head extremely hard and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
kill myrka
They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Bad>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^.
Sagging Shack
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^south^.

![ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

![ CW HP:Bad>
s

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the south.

![ CW HP:Bad>kill myrka

Madeline leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
Exits/emulated: south.


Main Street
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.
Madeline has ARRIVED from the north.

!+ CW HP:Bad>f

You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s left foot very hard and shatter it.
You feel bolder.

!+ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Wounded>
You will attempt to flee!
*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
kill myrka

A horse of the Rohirrim says 'YWU!zTkkll!rYoo willrdkR bkfoar yovvrtmFr.'
A horse of the Rohirrim lightly hits your left foot and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
kill myrka
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the east.
You're already -<fighting>-!

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>

Madeline leaves >>> E A S T >>>.

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.

o+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
nar myrk

Madeline has ARRIVED from the east.
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the north.

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
f
*a Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
Ok.

!+ CW HP:Bad a horse of the Rohirrim:Fine>
Madeline leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
>>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>.
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: [east], ^west^.

o. CW HP:Bad>
w
kill myrka
Main Street
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>n

They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Bad>kill myrka

Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* is standing here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>
You approach *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!+ CW HP:Bad *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Wounded>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the south.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

Madeline intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* approaches Madeline, trying to cleave her.

!+ CW HP:Bad>kill myrka

They aren't here.
*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's right foot extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the north.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* utters the words 'gpaqtuio ofags'
You get a shock as *Lore the Sindarin Elf* grasps at you.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* barely pierces your body and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!+ CW HP:Bad *Lore the Sindarin Elf*:Fine>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: ^east^.

o[ CW HP:Bad>n

kill myrka
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
e
kill myrka
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline (glowing).
Exits: north, ^south^, west.
Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.
Madeline leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

!+ CW HP:Bad>n

kill myrka
*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.
They aren't here.
A bandit barely pierces *a Dwarf*'s right hand and tickles it.

!+ CW HP:Bad *a Dwarf*:Fine>
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: ^east^.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
ch wim
e
cl hatch wim
That's not a direction.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
Main Street
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- a bandit (glowing).
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

*a Dwarf* panics, but can't stop -<fighting>- to flee.

!+ CW HP:Bad>n

kill myrka
Sagging Shack
Exits: ^south^.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Bad>
s
s
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.
A bandit has ARRIVED from the west.

o+ CW HP:Bad>kill myrka

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the west.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the west.


*a Dwarf* cleaves your left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!

!+ CW HP:Awful *a Dwarf*:Fine>
They aren't here.
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
<<WEST<<-------------------<<WEST<<------------------- <<WEST<<.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Exits: ^east^.

o[ CW HP:Awful>
cha wim
Wimpy removed.

o[ CW HP:Awful>

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the east.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful>e

Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

o+ CW HP:Awful>s

e
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the south.


Main Street
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

!+ CW HP:Awful>kill myrka

Madeline leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.
You were not able to keep your concentration while moving.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A bandit is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- a bandit (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.
Exits/emulated: -{east}-, -west-.

!+ CW HP:Awful>w

They aren't here.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
n
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Exits: ^east^.

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>kill myrka

They aren't here.

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>e

kill myrka
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the north.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
You try to hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*, but he parries successfully.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* pierces your right leg and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Bad>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.

o+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the south.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^.
Sagging Shack

*a Dwarf* is here, -<fighting>- Madeline (glowing).
Madeline the Hill Troll is here, -<fighting>- *a Dwarf*.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^south^.
Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.
Madeline leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>

*Lore the Sindarin Elf* has ARRIVED from the south.
*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
kill myrka
You're already -<fighting>-!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.
*Lore the Sindarin Elf* leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
f
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>kill myrka

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Fine>
f
You are already attempting to flee!
#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
vvSOUTHvv-------------------vvSOUTHvv-------------------vvSOUTHvv.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>kill myrka


*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the south.
Madeline hits *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s body and shatters it.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
You approach *Myrka the Half-Elf*, trying to hit him.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Bad Madeline:Hurt>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the north.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>

*a Dwarf* cleaves Madeline's left arm extremely hard.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
w

A bandit leaves ^^^ N O R T H ^^^.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>kill myrka

Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
Exits: ^east^.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>
*Myrka the Half-Elf* begins some strange incantations...

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the east.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the east.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>f

PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

Madeline drinks a flask of orkish draught.
Madeline gulps down the draught, staggers but regains her balance.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

*a Dwarf* cleaves your right leg extremely hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Awful>

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
>>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>------------------->>EAST>>.
Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

o+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>

*Myrka the Half-Elf* has ARRIVED from the west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
w
kill myrka
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the west.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the west.
Sagging Shack
The corpse of a smuggler is lying here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: ^east^. - d:board.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
e
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>kill myrka

Main Street
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is standing here.
*a Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
A stocky mountain mule is here, waiting to serve.
Exits: north, ^south^, west. - d:board.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
*a Dwarf* leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
A mountain mule leaves <<< W E S T <<<.
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right foot very hard and shatter it.
*Myrka the Half-Elf* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Dying>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Dying>

Madeline leaves vvv S O U T H vvv.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Dying>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the south.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *Myrka the Half-Elf*:Dying>

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the west.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the west.
You hit *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s right hand extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
info to level %X
#   $xpToLevelOld set to {51663}[local]
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Myrka the Half-Elf*'s death cry as he collapses.
#   $xpLastKill set to {*Myrka the Half-Elf*}[local]
*Myrka the Half-Elf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Myrka the Half-Elf*.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
Madeline intercepts *a Dwarf*'s blow.
*a Dwarf* approaches Madeline, trying to cleave her.
#   $xpToLevel set to {701034}[local]

Killed *Myrka the Half-Elf*, got -649371 xp,
to level 701034

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired a bandit:Fine>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired a bandit:Fine>

Madeline panics, and attempts to flee.
Madeline leaves <<< W E S T <<<.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired a bandit:Fine>

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^-------------------^^NORTH^^.
Sagging Shack
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
Exits: ^south^.

o[ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
s
w

*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the south.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
s
*a Dwarf* ---------e-n-g-a-g-e--------- cleave you.
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>
No way! You are -<fighting>- for your life!

![ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired *a Dwarf*:Hurt>f

#   $fleedir set to {head over heels.}[local]
You flee head over heels.
vvSOUTHvv-------------------vvSOUTHvv-------------------vvSOUTHvv.
Main Street
The corpse of *a Half-Elf* is lying here.
A vicious little bandit advances towards you.
The shadow of *a Half-Elf* is floating here.
Madeline the Hill Troll is standing here.
Exits: north, ^south^, west.

!+ CW HP:Awful Move:Tired>
s
e
*a Dwarf* has ARRIVED from the north.
A mountain mule has ARRIVED from the north.
Main Street
Exits: ^north^, ^east^.

o+ CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
bee
Village Entrance
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
Exits: [east], ^west^.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
bash exit e
The greengate gave away under the pressure.


nar out
o
Madeline narrates 'i buff'

time

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>time

Ok.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
open exit
Ok.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Time on Arda is  12:36
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
11pm on Trewsday, the 25th of Astron (7am-7pm), year 2929 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
You feel your Master's influence decreasing.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Wed May 22 22:01:08 2019 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sat May 18 20:26:22 2019 UTC.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Time on Arda is  12:36
According to the Dúnadan calendar, it is:
11pm on Trewsday, the 25th of Astron (7am-7pm), year 2929 of the Third Age.
You don't feel well outside.
You feel your Master's influence decreasing.
It must be the middle of the night.
Real time is Wed May 22 22:01:08 2019 UTC.
Last reboot after an automatic reboot at Sat May 18 20:26:22 2019 UTC.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
e
o
Country Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^(west)^.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>e

open exit
It's already open!

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Along the Path
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
sc
14/634 hits and 20/134 moves.

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>

Madeline narrates 'u rockeD?'

o. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>

Madeline has ARRIVED from the west.

!. CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
e
e
Light Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^west^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
e
Light Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
Hilly Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
e
e
Hilly Forest
A waist-high evergreen shrub grows here, with thick, reaching branches.
On the shrub, there are three piles of grey-green leaves.
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
n
You feel weaker.


A Light Forest
Exits: ^north^, ^east^, ^west^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
A Light Forest
Exits: ^east^, ^south^.

of CW HP:Awful Move:Slow>
sc
18/634 hits and 16/134 moves.




 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2019/05/22 23:35, Myrka:   
Haaah! Nice fight, thanks!
When I was above board and started casting, I was 1mlsec away from landing the bolt and killing you I see :D
Had the option whether to try one more last nuke or wait a little more mana for armour. Guess which I chose?
Thumbs up!

2019/05/23 00:49, Critical:   
Yes was a fun couple of fights! Can't believe the other troll looted his corpse before the sun came up as well, he died at 5AM.

2019/05/26 05:43, Vaelrin: 
Not sure if Critical could have played it any more worse or is it impossible to eat more spells and hit random targets.

Pukes kinda suicided into this fight - any decent troll would have wiped the group without breaking a sweat.

Lore as pUgurz on thief/mage is literally not even a threat so it's a helf mage w/o sanc and a seemingly clueless dwarf warrior vs 2 ologs...

Doesn't take much to realize how tilted the fight was but somehow due to extremely shitty playing Critical still managed to even the odds lol

2019/05/27 16:44, Torkild: 
This should have been a walk in the park for 2 ologs yes.

2019/05/30 03:42, Critical:   
Please enlighten me on how I was hitting random targets when I was targeting elf the entire fight until my groupmate said 'dwarf', or you do you have sort of personal grudge.

2019/06/04 09:58, Myrka:   
chirp-chirp-chirp

2019/06/05 17:44, Vaelrin: 
What personal grudge, I don't even know who you are. This was an objective look just at the log not the players.

There were 2 -elves- so targeting elf was stupid, just look how many hits you spent on other targets when trying to get one down. And how much needless damage you ate doing so. You just played very very uneffectively regarding your received damage and focused dps.

2019/06/09 14:26, Critical:   
You need a pair of reading glasses. Lore didn't appear until later, and I didn't approach him a single time while still using elf as target because he was mostly just hiding. Go to the log and count to zero. I switched my target to myrka after we took a breath.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back