Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Skirmish near Tharbad (Wind)comments   back
(284 hits. Posted 2019/09/27)
*Wind the Orc*
Date: September 27, 2019



### I was looking for revenge (in a non-RP-ish way) and me and Soronto were stalking Mirasantika.
### When suddenly! MY PRECIOUSSSS!




Players in your zone
--------------------
Wind                 - Outside the North Gate of Tharbad
Soronto              - Inside the South Gate of Tharbad
)#~ CRW>
i
You are carrying:
a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
a smoked piece of meat
a smoked piece of meat
a black warg fur (flawless)
a black metal staff
an amethyst
)#~ CRW>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!#~ CRW>

The black sword of *a sturdy Dwarf* starts to hit you!
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your left foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

!#~ CRW HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm extremely hard.

!#~ CRW HP:Fine *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Approaching the North Gate of Tharbad
A beggar is here, asking for a few coins.
Exits: =north=, [east], south.
The clouds begin to disappear.

!+ CRW HP:Fine>
north
#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'he has chief key!'
On the Road to Tharbad
A Large Sign is standing here.
Exits: north, -east-, =south=, =west=.
)+ CRW HP:Fine>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

!+ CRW HP:Fine>west

Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
)+ CRW HP:Fine>
north
Curve in the Road
A smuggler is here, angry at having been seen.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.
)+ CRW HP:Fine>
west
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
)+ CRW HP:Fine>
west
Fields by the River
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
A fat rabbit is here, chewing on some grass.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, ~west~.
). CRW HP:Fine>

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'he is fine'
). CRW HP:Fine>
t soronto dwarf with blacks3word
Ok.
). CRW HP:Fine>
north
Road to Tharbad
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.
)+ CRW HP:Fine>

The moon seems to grow as it quickly descends in the west.

o+ CRW HP:Fine>
#   $tar set to {*dwarf*}[local]
score
466/503 hits, 59/59 mana, and 156/156 moves.

o+ CRW HP:Fine>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'where'

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
Road to Tharbad
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
tell Soronto outside n
Ok.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
south
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot extremely hard.

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
flee

!+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
Between Road and River
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: north, east, ~south~, ~west~.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A Bend in the Road
Exits: =north=, =east=, south, west.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Road to Tharbad
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
Exits: north, east, =south=, =west=.

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'ok. i ate a quake. and he ate a quake'

o+ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
On a Grassy Bank
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
On a Low Plateau
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
On a Low Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
north
Travelling a Faint Trail across the Plateau
Exits: north, east, south, west.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>north

north
On the Edge of a Small Woodland
Some delicious wild strawberries grow on the ground.
A powerful ram stands here, poised and alert.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
A wild sheep with a short, greyish coat grazes here.
Exits: north, south, west.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
At an Old Encampment
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
There are three piles of wild strawberries here.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A lone hawk soars high above you.
Exits: (east), south, west. - e:tangledshrubs.

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
ots
open tangledshrubs
They're already open!

o. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
east
Gloomy Woods
The remains of a mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The remains of a thick tangle of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
Exits: east, south, (west). - w:tangledshrubs.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
score
445/503 hits, 41/59 mana, and 154/156 moves.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

cure
cure
A nightingale has arrived from the east.

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'mirasantika that is'
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

Your scratches and bruises disappear.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
tell Soronto nod
Ok.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 140%, DB: 30%, PB: 20%, Armour: 90%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 59,394 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 84. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- panic
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- noquit
- a light wound at the left foot (clean)
- potion

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
rem cloak
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put cloak pack
You stop using a forest green cloak.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You get a black, hooded cloak from a leather backpack.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You wear a black, hooded cloak about your body.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You put a forest green cloak in a leather backpack.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look
Gloomy Woods
The remains of a mass of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
The remains of a thick tangle of vines lie here in a heap of rotting compost.
A nightingale is here, chirping a sweet melody.
Exits/emulated: east, south, {west}. - w:tangledshrubs.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

!f CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *dwarf*

*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
cts
They aren't here.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
bash
close tangledshrubs
Ok.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
Bash what or whom?

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
ots
open tangledshrubs
Ok.

of CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
kill *dwarf*
bash
At an Old Encampment
The corpse of a small fat hedgehog is lying here.
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
There are three piles of wild strawberries here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: (east), south, west. - e:tangledshrubs.
The black sword of *a sturdy Dwarf* starts hitting a hungry warg.
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes a hungry warg's body extremely hard and shatters it.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left hand extremely hard.
A hungry warg says 'I shall howl to celebrate your death!'

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt a hungry warg:Fine>
A hungry warg barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
exa dwarf
You see nothing special about him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* has several bruises.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is using:
<worn on finger>     a sapphire ring
<worn on finger>     a golden quartzite ring
<worn around neck>   a pale blue stone
<worn around neck>   a red ruby; it has a soft glowing aura
<worn on hands>      a crimson pair of metal gauntlets (well-maintained)
<worn on body>       a black metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a black pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (well-maintained)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a fine pair of metal boots (flawless)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (flawless)
<wielded>            the black sword (flawless); it emits a faint humming sound
<worn as shield>     a bejewelled shield (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a broad silver belt
<worn on belt>       a butcher knife (well-maintained)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a sable pouch
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit
<worn on belt>       a small pouch

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

A hungry warg lightly hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard.

!. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
bash
The bright morning sun illuminates the eastern sky over the Glanduin delta.

Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
look
At an Old Encampment
The corpse of a small fat hedgehog is lying here.
A dense carpet of blue flowers dip their heads in the breeze.
On the ground, there are three piles of wild strawberries.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is sitting here, trying to fight YOU.
Exits/emulated: {east}, south, west. - e:tangledshrubs.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

A hungry warg barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>tell Soronto dwarf hurt

Ok.
A hungry warg barely hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and tickles it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
bash
Bash someone already bashed? Aren't we funny?
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
bash
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
kill *dwarf*
In the Eaves of a Small Wood
You see two piles of wild strawberries on the ground.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left foot extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee west.
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are three piles of blackberries.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>east

kill *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your right arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>bash

You're already fighting!
You feel bolder.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
tell Soronto woudned
Ok.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves east.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
east
kill *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the east.
In the Eaves of a Small Wood
There are two piles of wild strawberries here.
A clear spring babbles as cool water trickles out of the ground.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
kill *dwarf*
Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are three piles of blackberries.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
west
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>kill *dwarf*

Bushy Plains
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are three piles of blackberries.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
A brown fox is here, looking for some rabbits to chew up.
Exits: east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
td
tr *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You follow the tracks west.
Bushy Grassland
A large thorny branched shrub is growing here.
On the shrub, there are two piles of blackberries.
A small animal, all covered in spines, snuffles amongst the undergrowth.
Exits: east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You follow the tracks west.
Scattered Bushes amid the Grass
A large, dangerous-looking green snake is coiled up here.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You follow the tracks west.
Short Grass on the Side of the Road
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
You follow the tracks north.
On Top of a Small Hill
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*( CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Rough Bushes
A rabbit is here eyeing your presence warily.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some plain tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Bushes
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here trying to concentrate.
Exits: north, east, south, west.
Aha, you have found your victim!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves east.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
rem cloak
get cloak pack
wear cloak
put cloak pack
You stop using a black, hooded cloak.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You get a forest green cloak from a leather backpack.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You wear a forest green cloak about your body.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
You put a black, hooded cloak in a leather backpack.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*

Thin Brush
Exits: north, east, south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks north.
Bushes
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Dry Land
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Dry Land
A badger is here, exploring for food.
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Scattered Brush
A boar cub is playing here, and exploring the wide world.
Exits: north, east, south, west.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Dense Brush
Exits: (east), south, west.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading east, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks east.
Dense Brush
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: [north], [south], (west).
Aha, you have found your victim!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
bash
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your body extremely hard.

*a sturdy Dwarf* opens the brush.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
kill *dwarf*
Deep in the Thorns
A swarm of hornets is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a swarm of hornets.
Exits: (south). - n:vegetation.
You smell blood.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
bash
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad a swarm of hornets:Wounded>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), [south], (west).

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>north

kill *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.
Deep in the Thorns
The remains of a swarm of hornets lie here.
Exits: (south). - n:vegetation.
You smell blood.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
bash
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
kill *dwarf*
Dense Brush
Exits: (north), [south], (west).

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>bash

They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

kill *dwarf*
Dense Brush
Exits: (east), south, west.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>

The day has begun. You feel so weak under the cruel light!
You bleed from open wounds.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>track *dwarf*

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Scattered Brush
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Bushy Plains
A wild brown donkey is here, on the lookout for enemies.
A jenny is grazing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
A jenny is grazing here.
A young hinny is playing around.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
At the Edge of the Brush
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
A great black and silver wolf is standing here, at the head of the pack.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
The mother wolf stands here, protecting her young cubs.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A huge, black wolf barely hits your head and tickles it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, black wolf:Healthy>

You stop tracking your victim.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, black wolf:Healthy>
pursue
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, black wolf:Healthy>flee

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
Reaching Bushes
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*, *west*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the south.
A black wolf has arrived from the south.

You stop searching.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>west

Scattered Gorse
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>track *dwarf*

You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

A huge, black wolf has arrived from the east.
A black wolf has arrived from the east.

pursue
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A huge, black wolf barely hits your right hand and tickles it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, black wolf:Healthy>
No way! You are fighting for your life!
You stop searching.
You smite a huge, black wolf's left forefoot extremely hard and shatter it.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm a huge, black wolf:Hurt>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee east.
Reaching Bushes
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*, *west*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
Scattered Gorse
A huge, black wolf is here, ready to devour.
A black wolf pads restlessly, looking for its next prey.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
Edge of a Brush
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
east
Withered Ground
Exits: [east], *south*, *west*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
west
west
Edge of a Brush
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Rolling Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

tell Soronto dwarf bad
south
You stop searching.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>track *dwarf*

Rolling Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You stop searching.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
Rolling Plains
A small black bird with red markings on its beak is here.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
pursue
You follow the tracks west.
Rolling Plains
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Rolling Plains
A coloured game bird is visible in the vegetation, watching you warily.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some clear, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading north, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks north.
Rolling Plains
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Damp Grassland
The corpse of a badger is lying here.
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading west, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks west.
Damp Grassland
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here reading a scroll (glowing). ### An educated Dwarf - Thats odd!
Exits: *east*, *south*, *west*.
Aha, you have found your victim!
The black sword of *a sturdy Dwarf* starts hitting a hungry warg.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*
bash
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
*a sturdy Dwarf* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
west
kill *dwarf*
Trail along the Riverbank
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here (glowing).
Exits: *east*, *south*.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash

*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
kill *dwarf*
Trail along the Riverbank
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *\west/*.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>bash

They aren't here.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
Bash what or whom?

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Trail along the Riverbank
A grey wolf is here, thin from starvation.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *\west/*.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Trail past a Small Farmhouse
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*, *\west/*.

pursue
You see some apparent, bloody tracks of *a Dwarf* leading south, done less than 1 hour ago.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You follow the tracks south.
Trail along the Riverbank
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *\west/*.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...
A boar barely hits your body and tickles it.
You smite a boar's left foreleg extremely hard and shatter it.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a boar:Hurt>

You stop tracking your victim.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a boar:Hurt>
pursue
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm a boar:Hurt>flee

You flee head over heels.
You cannot ride there.
You flee north.
Trail past a Small Farmhouse
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*, *\west/*.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
south
south
Trail along the Riverbank
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
A fierce boar is here, making grunting noises.
A small boar with big yellow tusks looks eager to fight.
Exits: *north*, *east*, *south*, *\west/*.

*. CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
track *dwarf*
Road to Tharbad
Exits: *north*, *east*, *west*.

*+ CRW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

pursue
You stop searching.


### He gets away and swims around and its all boring and stuff...
### Also Soronto loses link.
### Then tracks lead to Farmer black - I'm thinking If I was a Dwarf with blacksword, I would take a BN and Orc. Why not!




By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits/emulated: -north-, {east}, -south-.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'lost link. where now'

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
st
You are already standing.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
tr
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a plain track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 3 hours ago
   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 3 hours ago

tell Soronto farmer
   - a faint track of a horse leading east done less than 6 hours ago

You stop searching, you don't seem to find anything else.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Ok.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
434/463 hits, 14/59 mana, and 40/149 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
stat
OB: 109%, DB: -2%, PB: 20%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 59,099 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 84. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- a serious wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up)
- a serious wound at the body (bound up)
- novoid
- potion

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
st
You are already standing.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
Struggling against the Yellow Face, you try to concentrate...

The cruel light of the sun made you lose your concentration!

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
437/463 hits, 9/59 mana, and 42/149 moves.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
st
You stop resting and stand up.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>north

On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), *south*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

#   $friend set to {Soronto}[local]
Soronto tells you 'blback?'

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
north
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In a Dusty Barn
A rooster is here, strutting about.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits: *(north)*, *(south)*.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
tell Soronto aye
r
Ok.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>

A rooster fails to hit you.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a rooster:Healthy>

You smite a rooster's body very hard and shatter it.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a rooster:Wounded>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: 28%, PB: 20%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 59,059 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 84. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up)
- novoid
- potion

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired a rooster:Wounded>

You smite a rooster's body extremely hard and shatter it.
You receive your share of experience.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear a rooster's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
A rooster is dead! R.I.P.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
You can't find a coins in the corpse.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
re
rescue
Who do you want to rescue?

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
where
Players in your zone
--------------------
Wind                 - In a Dusty Barn

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ds

drink skin
Your stomach can't contain anymore!

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
446/463 hits, 11/59 mana, and 47/149 moves.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>eq

You are using:
<worn around neck>   an old length of iron chain
<worn on hands>      a fine pair of metal gauntlets (flawless)
<worn on body>       a fine metal breastplate (flawless)
<worn on legs>       a fine pair of metal greaves (flawless)
<worn on arms>       a black pair of metal vambraces (flawless)
<worn on head>       a great helm (flawless)
<worn on feet>       a black pair of padded boots (well-maintained)
<worn about body>    a forest green cloak (well-maintained)
<wielded two-handed> a great warsword (flawless)
<worn on forearm>    a metal buckler (flawless)
<worn on wrist>      a keyring with a set of lock picks
<worn on back>       a leather backpack
<worn as belt>       a gleaming belt
<worn on belt>       a hunting knife (used)
<worn on belt>       a stone
<worn on belt>       a water skin
<worn on belt>       a herbal kit

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
score
450/463 hits, 12/59 mana, and 50/149 moves.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
exits
*(North)* - (gate) The glare of the sun burns your eyes.
*(South)* - (woodendoor) The glare of the sun burns your eyes.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
stat
OB: 139%, DB: -22%, PB: 20%, Armour: 86%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: aggressive.
Needed: 58,811 xp, 0 tp. Gold: 84. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- noquit
- a serious wound at the body (bound up)
- a serious wound at the left foot (poorly bound)
- a deep wound at the right arm (bound up)
- novoid
- potion

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
look
In a Dusty Barn
The corpse of a rooster is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A hen is trying to pick some grains here.
A small, loyal beagle is here, eager to please.
Exits/emulated: {north}, {south}.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Cold>
st
south
You stop resting and stand up.

![ CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tr
You blink and feel weaker under the cruel light of the sun.
On an Overgrown Pathway
Exits: (north), *south*.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

south
You stop searching.

*: CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
tr
By the Neglected Cottage
A mass of dark green leaves clings to a wall.
Exits: *north*, [east], *south*.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You carefully examine the ground around you, looking for tracks...

You see:
   - a plain track of a pack horse leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of a Man leading east done less than 1 hour ago ### What is this, brave Sir BN already in!
   - a plain track of *a Dwarf* leading east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a plain track of *a Dwarf* coming from the east done less than 1 hour ago
   - a clear track of a hungry warg leading north done less than 1 hour ago

   - a vague track of *a Dwarf* coming from the south done less than 4 hours ago

Soronto narrates 'come'

   - a faint track of a horse leading east done less than 7 hours ago

You stop searching.

*. CRW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>open exit

Ok.

*. CRW Mana:Warm>
lead
You stop riding a hungry warg.
A hungry warg starts following you.

*. CW Mana:Warm>
east

Soronto has arrived from the east.
A pack horse has arrived from the east.

*. CW Mana:Warm>
You feel so much better hiding in the shadows!
In the Small Cottage
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, *(west)*.
A hungry warg has arrived from the west.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>cw

clo exit w
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*
bash
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine>
The door is opened from the other side.

Soronto has arrived from the west.
A pack horse has arrived from the west.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves west.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
kill *dwarf*

Soronto closes the door.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>bash

They aren't here.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
west
Bash what or whom?

*[ CW Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*

The door seems to be closed.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>
ot
op thornbushes
You don't see any thornbushes here.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>w

The door seems to be closed.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>

The door is opened from the other side.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the west.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>

Soronto swiftly dodges *a sturdy Dwarf*'s attempt to cleave him.
Soronto raises his hand.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*

You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>bash

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW Mana:Warm>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>gr soronto

Soronto is now a group member.
*a sturdy Dwarf* approaches Soronto, trying to cleave him.
Soronto closes the door.

*[ CW Mana:Warm>kill *dwarf*

bash
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body very hard.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>
na NUEK
Ok.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>
close exit
It's already closed!
Soronto barely slashes *a sturdy Dwarf*'s head and tickles it.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>

Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Fine Soronto:Healthy>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Soronto:Healthy>

Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.
Soronto leaves north.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto has arrived from the north.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*[ CW Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

close exit
It's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard and tickles it. ### Cleaves , WHAT IS THIS EVIL GIMMIKCS!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>close exit

It's already closed!
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit

It's already closed!
Soronto utters the words 'braqt eaaf'
The exit west seems to blur for a while.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>close exit

It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
close exit
kill *dwarf*
It's already closed!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
north
kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
*a sturdy Dwarf* swiftly dodges your attempt to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your left arm very hard and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
bash
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting Soronto.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Soronto:Healthy>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
bash
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You try to smite *a sturdy Dwarf*, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* approaches Soronto, trying to cleave him.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt Soronto:Healthy>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has suddenly arrived. ### Aha, this is the gimmick! Makes sense now :/
A horse of the Rohirrim has suddenly arrived.
A huge stone giant has suddenly arrived.
A mother eagle has suddenly arrived.

A mother eagle fails to hit Soronto.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
A huge stone giant lightly smites Soronto's body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*

bash
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
Bash what or whom?

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting Soronto.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Soronto.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bash

You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

A mother eagle barely hits Soronto's body and tickles it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>bash

You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto narrates 'portalled'

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
Your victim has disappeared!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Soronto has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

Soronto has arrived from the north.

Your bash at *a sturdy Dwarf* sends him sprawling.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left hand and tickle it.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* staggers back as the lightning bolt sent by Soronto hits her. ### What, WHY Elf :(
A horse has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
na BASHED
Ok.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* is now a group member. ### AHh, similar coordination :)

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.
Soronto leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
na NUKE DWARF
Ok.
A huge stone giant smites *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right hand hard.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* seems to have recovered his senses.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
north
kill *dwarf*
Soronto begins some strange incantations...
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
get draught pack
quaff draught
You get a flask of orkish draught from a leather backpack.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
Ok.
The draught burns down your throat, and a fiery feeling fills your limbs.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
bash
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting Soronto.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Soronto.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is here, fighting a huge stone giant.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.
Soronto leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your left arm very hard and tickles it.

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.
A huge stone giant leaves north.
A mother eagle leaves north.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.
Your victim has disappeared!

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>north

kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is here, fighting a mother eagle.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, fighting Soronto.
A mother eagle is here, fighting Soronto.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Soronto utters the word 'yufzbarr'
Soronto throws a fireball at *Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf*, completely enveloping her in flames. ### Nope, still Elf :(

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* strongly slashes Soronto's body.
Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.
Soronto leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm hard.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
A huge stone giant tries to smite Soronto, but he parries successfully.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

A mother eagle lightly hits Soronto's right foot and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*a sturdy Dwarf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

A mother eagle strongly hits Soronto's body.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
A huge stone giant smites Soronto's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto begins to recite a purple scroll.
Soronto leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto gets a purple scroll from a sable pouch.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto begins to recite a purple scroll.
flee

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
A huge stone giant approaches Soronto, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
A huge stone giant lightly smites Soronto's right arm.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
Soronto panics, and attempts to flee.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Soronto leaves south.

![ CW HP:Fine Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

Your head stops stinging.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.
A huge stone giant leaves south.
A mother eagle leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Soronto the Black Numenorean is standing here reading a scroll.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
A huge stone giant smites Soronto's right foot extremely hard and shatters it.
Soronto swiftly dodges a mother eagle's attempt to hit him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*

The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Hurt>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body extremely hard.
Soronto has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

A mother eagle hits *a sturdy Dwarf*'s body and tickles it.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
Soronto swiftly dodges a huge stone giant's attempt to smite him.
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

Soronto has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>kill *dwarf*


*a sturdy Dwarf* approaches Soronto, trying to cleave him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.
A huge stone giant approaches Soronto, trying to smite him.
A mother eagle approaches Soronto, trying to hit him.
Soronto begins some strange incantations...
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
Soronto bleeds from open wounds.
You bleed from open wounds.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded Soronto:Awful>

A mother eagle strongly hits Soronto's body and shatters it.
Soronto is stunned and will probably die soon.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded Soronto:Awful>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill soronto'.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded Soronto:Awful>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves Soronto's left foot extremely hard and shatters it.
You hear Soronto's death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
Soronto has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of Soronto.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
The icy grasp of a shadow blocks your attempt!
A shadow whispers 'I won't allow the looting of my fallen body!'

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
A mother eagle quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
kill *dwarf*
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* joins *a sturdy Dwarf*'s fight.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* lightly slashes your body and tickles it.
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg very hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
kill *dwarf*
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>south

kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right leg extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your right foot extremely hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm Move:Slow>
cure
c norm 'cure light'
You start to concentrate...

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.
south

kill *dwarf*
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves south.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves south.
A huge stone giant leaves south.
A mother eagle leaves south.
Your scratches and bruises disappear.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is here, fighting a mother eagle.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle is here, fighting *a sturdy Dwarf*.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.
*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves a mother eagle's tail extremely hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Wounded a mother eagle:Fine>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
kill *dwarf*
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill winf'. ### WinF must die! That evil WinF, i hates him too!
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.
They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
north
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left hand hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>kill *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* leaves north.
A horse of the Rohirrim leaves north.
A huge stone giant leaves north.
A mother eagle leaves north.
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, but can't stop fighting to flee.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
flee
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.
*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>north

kill *dwarf*
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your left leg extremely hard.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left leg extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
south
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* panics, and attempts to flee.
*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].
A hungry warg has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your body very hard.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Bad>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill winf'.
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Tired *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*a sturdy Dwarf* has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*a sturdy Dwarf* leaves south.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>kill *dwarf*

They aren't here.

![ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
north
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>kill *dwarf*

No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

*[ CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

*a sturdy Dwarf* cleaves your left foot hard.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right foot hard and shatter it.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
score
205/463 hits, 5/59 mana, and 23/148 moves.

![ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is standing here.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
You approach *a sturdy Dwarf*, trying to smite him.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill wind'.
A huge stone giant smites your right leg hard.
A mother eagle strongly hits your right leg.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

A mother eagle hits your right leg.
A huge stone giant smites your right arm hard.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You strongly smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s right arm and shatter it.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

*[ CW HP:Wounded Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* utters the words 'qahijf gsfal'
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* sprays you with piercing rays of many-coloured light.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
wim 0
chan wimpy 0
Wimpy set to: 0

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
north

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>
flee
You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
south
kill *dwarf*
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* is standing here.
A great dark-grey horse stamps restively.
A huge stone giant is here, glaring at you.
A mother eagle flies high above, looking for prey.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
*a sturdy Dwarf* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*[ CW HP:Bad Mana:Icy Move:Slow *a sturdy Dwarf*:Awful>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill wind'.
A huge stone giant smites your left hand.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A mother eagle lightly hits your right foot.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
You smite *a sturdy Dwarf*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
Your victim is shocked by your hit!
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You gain a level! ### Yes! Level, finally relevel!
You gained some renown in this battle!
You hear *Kahszas the Dwarf*'s death cry as he collapses.
get coins corpse
*Kahszas the Dwarf* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
You get a fortune in gold from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
There were 256 gold coins, 16 silver pennies, and 15 copper pennies.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
north
flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
PANIC! You can't quit the fight!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A huge stone giant smites your body hard and shatters it.
You feel a sharp pain there!
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>

You flee head over heels.
You flee north.
The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
wt
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>-

cha mood wimpy
Ok.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow>
cure

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill wind'.
A huge stone giant lightly smites your body and shatters it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!
A mother eagle barely hits your left arm and tickles it.
You are wracked with overwhelming PAIN!

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>
c norm 'cure light'
Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Healthy>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* begins some strange incantations...
You smite a huge stone giant's body very hard and tickle it.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Fine>
flee

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Slow a huge stone giant:Fine>
south
You flee head over heels.
You flee south.
In the Small Cottage
The corpse of *a Dwarf* is lying here.
The corpse of *a Man* is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A beautiful and docile horse is standing here.
The shadow of *a Man* is floating here.
A hungry warg stands here, sniffing around for flesh.
Exits: north, [west].

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
Alas, you cannot go that way...

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
g
get all corpse ### Least Im gonna loot that damned Blacksword if I can - but, alas, its nowhere to be found :(
You get a small pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a herbal kit from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a sable pouch from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a stone from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a butcher knife from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a broad silver belt from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a mighty dwarven axe from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a keyring with a key and a set of lock picks from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a leather backpack from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a forest green cloak from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a bejewelled shield from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a black pair of metal vambraces from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a crimson pair of metal gauntlets from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You get a fine pair of metal boots from the corpse of *a Dwarf*.
You can't get a black pair of metal greaves, you are carrying too many items already.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the north.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the north.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the north.
A mother eagle has arrived from the north.

*[ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>north

The Messy Bedroom
The corpse of Farmer Black is lying here.
A wooden chest stands in the corner.
Exits: south.
A hungry warg has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* has arrived from the south.
A horse of the Rohirrim has arrived from the south.
A huge stone giant has arrived from the south.
A mother eagle has arrived from the south.

![ CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

*Mirasantika the Noldorin Elf* issues the order 'kill wind'.
A huge stone giant strongly smites your right foot and shatters it.
You're stunned and will probably die soon if no-one helps you.
You are mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Weak a huge stone giant:Fine>
south
bash
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Weak a huge stone giant:Fine>
You are in a pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

o[ CW HP:Dying Mana:Icy Move:Weak a huge stone giant:Fine>

You feel a sharp pain!
Ouch! You lose a level! ### Sniff...

You are dead! Sorry...

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>

!# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
slee
You go to sleep.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>
info
You are a male Tarkhnarb Orc.
You are 79 years, 6 months and 24 days old.
You have played 1 month, 4 days and 8 hours (real time). Session: 1 hr.
This ranks you as Wind Warcall, Lieutenant of Great Goblin (level 54).
You are five feet nine and weigh nine stone and four pounds.
Perception: vision 40, hearing -37, smell -40. Alertness: normal.
You are totally corrupted by the Evilness of Morgoth!
You are welcome in Goblin Town.
Your equipment weighs nothing. Peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:8 Wis:8 Dex:15 Con:20 Wil:13 Per:11.
Offensive Bonus: 121%, Dodging Bonus: -45%, Parrying Bonus: 0%.
You are not wearing any armour.
You have 2/476 hit, 5/59 mana, and 14/152 movement points.
Your mood is wimpy. You will fight to the death.
You have scored 42,716,330 experience points and you have 258,859 travel points.
You have exchanged deadly blows with the enemies of the Dark Lord (6 wp).
You need 133,670 exp. points and 0 travel points to reach the next level.
You have 0 copper.
You are speaking Orkish.
You will swim if necessary.
You will try to climb even under unsafe conditions.

o# CW HP:Awful Mana:Icy Move:Weak>




### END - maybe if Soronto had nuked Dwarf, we woulda had a chance to take Mirastinky down...but probably not.
 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2019/09/27 11:15, Mhoghedin: 
Man you are having a rough couple sessions!! *comfort*

2019/09/27 11:26, Wind: 
3 kills 2 deaths, I'll take that :P

2019/09/30 12:26, Ruen: 
Thanks for the logs! Makes for some fun new reading.


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back