Argle links Logs MUME Players Profiles
ElvenRunes Logo
Another skirmish (Thiwzan)comments   back
(443 hits. Posted 2019/12/22)
!O CW Mana:Burning>s
open exit
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW Mana:Burning>The hatch doesn't move, I'm afraid.           <<<<  BLOCKED  >>>>           

!O CW Mana:Burning>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 125/131 mana, and 103/104 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>stat

You hear some noise from the stonedoor to the east.

!O CW Mana:Burning>OB: 52%, DB: 55%, PB: 61%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 100. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,171,707 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 92. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- sense life
- bless
- armour
- detect magic
- novoid
- strength
- shield
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake
- stored spell earthquake

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your power blocking the door resisted a breaking attempt!

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your power blocking the door resisted a breaking attempt!

!O CW Mana:Burning>sc
184/184 hits, 130/131 mana, and 104/104 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>pfe
cast n 'protection from evil'
You start to concentrate...

sc
You have a righteous feeling!

!O CW Mana:Burning>184/184 hits, 114/131 mana, and 104/104 moves.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your power blocking the door resisted a breaking attempt!

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your power blocking the door resisted a breaking attempt!

!O CW Mana:Burning>
   ----- B L E S S  D O W N -----   

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Your power blocking the stonedoor has been overcome!
The stonedoor seems to blur for a while.

!O CW Mana:Burning>
The stonedoor is opened from the other side. -- The stonedoor is OPENED ! --

!O CW Mana:Burning>s

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .
A lithe orc has arrived from     ++++  E A S T  ++++   .

!O CW Mana:Burning>
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW Mana:Burning>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A shadowy and lithe orc stands here, half-hidden in the darkness.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW Mana:Burning>n

*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!O CW Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to keep a mother eagle (BB) at bay, but fails.

!O CW Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Healthy>
A lithe orc barely hits your right foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Healthy>sass

You slash *a Troll*'s left foot and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Fine>flee
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>n
n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*a Troll* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
Dwarven Treasure Room
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*a Troll* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*a Troll* hits your body.
You feel a sharp pain there!
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Fine>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *a Troll*:Fine>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarven Treasure Room
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>s

You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>e
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>s

*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits a lithe orc's left arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
A lithe orc hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e
op stonedoor
The stonedoor seems to be closed. <><><> E-X-I-T   C-L-O-S-E-D <><><>

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>e

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to stab you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* mulai merapal --- A 
J I A N ! --- 
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Healthy>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarven Treasure Room
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning>qu

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>-cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 

*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* burns you.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to stab you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

qu

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Burning *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>/cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

flee
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'burning hands'
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* burns you.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
Some debris falls on you from above.
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
YOU HAVE BEEN = B-A-S-H-E-D = BY  *a Troll*          +++ Anjrit siah LIEUR +++  

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* utters the words 'diesilla barh'
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* sends a powerful lightning bolt at you, you stagger from the impact.

flee

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Fine>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
Your head stops stinging --- YOU RECOVERED !.
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits a lithe orc's right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
*a Troll* is standing here.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

*a Troll*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to keep a mother eagle (BB) at bay, but fails.
A mother eagle (BB) barely hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n

A mother eagle (AA) hits a lithe orc's right arm hard.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (AA) hits a lithe orc's right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>flee


*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Fine>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   E A S T   > > > 
Creaky Mineshaft
Traces of intense red tones form the aura of this place.
A small campfire burns here, its low flames giving off only a little light.
Exits: north, south, (west).

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>w

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  W E S T  ++++   .

!= CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A lithe orc tries to hit a mother eagle (AA), but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
A mother eagle (BB) hits *a Troll*'s left arm hard and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of intense red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'cure serious'

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.
You start to concentrate...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

flee
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
      C U R E  S E R I O U S      

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* starts --< CASTING >-- 
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>sc
sta
148/184 hits, 78/131 mana, and 84/104 moves.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
You are already standing.
A lithe orc swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (AA)'s attempt to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
The earth trembles and shivers.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
A pack horse has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
The earth trembles and shivers.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>tass
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits a lithe orc's left arm.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>n

Your attempt to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean* fails.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>order followers assist
A mother eagle (BB) joins your fight.
Ok.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (BB)'s attempt to hit her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>#   $target is now set to {torvi} [local]

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>order followers assist
Ok.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
A mother eagle (BB) hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>fb torvi
cast 'fireball' torvi
You start to concentrate...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .
Your victim has disappeared!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>order followers kill torvi
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* barely hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: north, (east), south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll*  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>>  <<< EAST >>> .
A mother eagle (AA) swiftly  D O D G E s a lithe orc's attempt to hit her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
Exits: south.
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, (east), south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (AA) swiftly  D O D G E s a lithe orc's attempt to hit her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

*a Troll* lightly hits your right arm and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
You try to slash *a Troll*, but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits a lithe orc's body and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to stab you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: north, (east), south.
*a Troll* hits a mother eagle (BB)'s body extremely hard.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>close exit
s
Ok.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* =+=+=+= RESTING =+=+=+= .
Exits: north, [up].
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* stops using a steel-tipped spear.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* holds a wooden pipe.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* enjoys some of Old Toby's best.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* stops resting and clambers to her feet.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) says 'YAU! Black MrFrniwsWv!oYkwwvillkdnonbvhrhfRy urrtive.'
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) tries to hit *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* barely hits a horse of the Rohirrim (kud)'s right forefoot and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
A lithe orc is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting a lithe orc.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
A lithe orc swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (AA)'s attempt to hit him.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s

A lithe orc hits a mother eagle (AA)'s body.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
Dwarf Storage Cave
Exits: north, [up].
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>qu

*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>\cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*a Troll* lightly hits your left arm and tickles it.

flee
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
A mother eagle (BB) hates your guts!
A mother eagle (BB) stops following you.
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) stops following you.
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
It begins to be automatic...
You hear a horse of the Rohirrim (kud)'s death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A horse of the Rohirrim (kud) is dead! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {36579209} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {36579209} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 36579209 experience points.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You swiftly  D O D G E  a mother eagle (BB)'s attempt to
 hit you.
You hear a death cry from the north.
1170791 0

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to fle
e.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .
GAINED XP   :  916 xp
TOTALGAINED :  -52440 xp 
TNL : 1170791 xp   0 tp

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot a mother eagle (BB):Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* fails to slash you.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>order followers assist
A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s head.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>n

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>order followers assist

A mother eagle (BB) barely hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>But you have no loyal subjects here?
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
A mother eagle (BB) barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You barely slash *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Fine Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Wounded>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
     ---< A R M O U R  D O W N >---     
*a Troll* lightly hits your body and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Wounded>flee

You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *a Troll*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>qi
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
A mother eagle (BB) lightly hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee

*a Troll* hits your left hand extremely hard and shatters it.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You are already attempting to flee!
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You swiftly  D O D G E  a mother eagle (BB)'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>n
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
Exits: south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Hurt>order followers assist
A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) barely hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s left hand and tickles it.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cha wimp 0
Wimpy set to: 0

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Hot>cast n 'armour'
You start to concentrate...

*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
     --< A R M O U R  U P >--      

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>order followers assist
flee
A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *a Troll*'s head and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash
 you.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>n
No way! You are fighting for your life!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash her.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>fb
cast 'fireball'
You start to concentrate...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .
Your victim has disappeared!
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>order followers assist

You swiftly  D O D G E  *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s attempt to slash you.
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>Ok.
You swiftly  D O D G E  *a Troll*'s attempt to hit you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>order followers assist
flee
flee
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.
You barely slash *a Troll*'s right hand and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>flee

*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded> PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *a Troll*:Wounded>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (BB) is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* quickly approaches, trying to slash you.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>flee

*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
You try to slash *Torvi the Black Númenórean*, but she  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm *Torvi the Black Númenórean*:Wounded>A mother eagle (BB) barely hits your body and tickle
s it.
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A sturdy pack horse is standing here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Warm>qu
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .
cast n 'earthquake'
You quickly recall your stored spell...

*Torvi the Black Númenórean* tries to slash you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

*a Troll* hits your left foot hard and shatters it.
The earth trembles beneath your feet! -- E A R T H Q U A K E  !! --
info You have %x experience points.
You receive your share of experience.
Well, you begin to know this creature's anatomy.
You hear a pack horse's death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
A pack horse is dead! R.I.P.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>>  <<< SOUTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {36579317} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {36579317} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 36579317 experience points.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>flee
1170683 0

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>GAINED XP   :  108 xp
TOTALGAINED :  -52332 xp 
TNL : 1170683 xp   0 tp

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   S O U T H   > > > 
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of pale white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (BB) is here, fighting *Torvi the Black Númenórean*.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is here, fighting a mother eagle (BB).
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (BB) strongly hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s body and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>s
No way! You are fighting for your life!
*a Troll* lightly hits your right arm.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* slashes a mother eagle (BB)'s tail very hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* panics, and attempts to flee.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>flee

You lightly slash *a Troll*'s body and tickle it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*Torvi the Black Númenórean*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>sc

*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
You can't do that while fighting.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
You slash *a Troll*'s left arm hard.
===== SHOCKED !! =====

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>flee
 PANIC! You can't quit the fight!     ++ P A N I C++ 

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>sc
You can't do that while fighting.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of fierce red and fierce white tones form the aura of this place.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *Torvi the Black Númenórean*.
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Exits: south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist
Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s left foot very hard and shatters it.
info You have %x experience points.
You feel more experienced.
Yes! You're beginning to get the idea.
You hear *Torvi the Black Númenórean*'s death cry as she collapses.
inf %X %T
*Torvi the Black Númenórean* has drawn her last breath! R.I.P.
A shadow slowly rises above the corpse of *Torvi the Black Númenórean*.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *man*
#   $xpfromkill is now set to {36679317} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {36679317} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 36679317 experience points.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>1070683 0

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>GAINED XP   :  100000 xp
TOTALGAINED :  47668 xp 
TNL : 1070683 xp   0 tp

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>#   $target is now set to {*troll*} [local]
cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

      C U R E  S E R I O U S      
The ground no longer feels frosty.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *troll*

You hear a death cry from the south.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>order followers assist
s
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>n
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>assass
s
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>k *troll*
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s a mother eagle (AA)'s attempt to hit him.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* swiftly  D O D G E s your attempt to slash him.
*a Troll* hits a mother eagle (AA)'s left foot extremely hard and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad a mother eagle (AA):Awful>order followers assist
Ok.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Bad a mother eagle (AA):Awful>fb *troll*
cast 'fireball' *troll*
You start to concentrate...
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *a Troll*'s body and shatters it.

A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *a Troll*'s left arm.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
YOU HAVE BEEN = B-A-S-H-E-D = BY  *a Troll*          +++ Anjrit siah LIEUR +++  
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
*a Troll* barely hits your right leg and tickles it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>

A mother eagle (AA) hits *a Troll*'s body.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
*a Troll* tries to hit you, but your  P A R R Y  is successful.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *a Troll*'s right arm and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>flee

*a Troll* barely hits your right leg and tickles it.
A mother eagle (AA) hits *a Troll*'s left foot and shatters it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
Your head stops stinging --- YOU RECOVERED !.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>You flee head over heels. =
== Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
fb *troll*
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
*a Troll* is here, fighting a mother eagle (AA).
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>-cast 'fireball' *troll*
You start to concentrate...

  ----- A i n g  m e l e m a h -----  
A mother eagle (AA) strongly hits *a Troll*'s head and shatters it.

Alas! There was no clear line of sight to him!
*a Troll* sends a mother eagle (AA) sprawling with a powerful bash.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* panics, and attempts to flee.

*a Troll*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb *troll*
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .
cast 'fireball' *troll*
You start to concentrate...

k *troll*
*a Troll* quickly approaches, trying to hit you.

*a Troll* barely hits your head and tickles it.
Argh! You cannot concentrate any more...

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>k *troll*
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>flee

You barely slash *a Troll*'s body and shatter it.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>order followers assist

*a Troll*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>Ok.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *troll*
They aren't here.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
A mother eagle (AA) ==<>== RECOVERED ==<>==.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *troll*

*a Troll* lightly hits your body.
You try to slash *a Troll*, but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You're already fighting!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>assass
flee
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>flee
You are already attempting to flee!
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You try to slash *a Troll*, but he  P A R R I E S  successfully.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>s
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
*a Troll* is standing here.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>

*a Troll*  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>>  <<< NORTH >>> .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>fb *troll*
cast 'fireball' *troll*
Nobody here by that name.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>
*a Troll* has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold>k *troll*
You approach *a Troll*, trying to slash him.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Awful>order followers assist
flee
A mother eagle (AA) joins your fight.
Ok.
A mother eagle (AA) lightly hits *a Troll*'s left leg and shatters it.
You strongly slash *a Troll*'s left foot and shatter it.
*a Troll* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold *a Troll*:Dying>
You flee head over heels. === Y O U   F L E E ===
You flee    < < <   N O R T H   > > > 
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is here, fighting *a Troll*.
*a Troll* is lying here, incapacitated.
Exits: north, [up].

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>k *troll*

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Dying a mother eagle (AA):Awful>
A mother eagle (AA) hits *a Troll*'s right hand hard and shatters it.
*a Troll* is mortally wounded and will die soon if not aided.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired *a Troll*:Dying a mother eagle (AA):Awful>
You slash *a Troll*'s left arm extremely hard and shatter it.
info You have %x experience points.
You feel more experienced.
Congratulations! This is the first time you've killed it!
You hear *a Troll*'s death cry as he collapses.
inf %X %T
*a Troll* has drawn his last breath! R.I.P.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>#   $xpfromkill is now set to {36749517} [local]
#   $fornextkill is now set to {36749517} [local]
info TNL : %X xp   %T tp
You have 36749517 experience points.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>1000483 0

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
GAINED XP   :  70200 xp
TOTALGAINED :  117868 xp 
TNL : 1000483 xp   0 tp

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>
Dwarf Storage Cave
Traces of white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Troll* is lying here.
The corpse of a mother eagle is lying here.
The corpse of a horse of the Rohirrim is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, {up}.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>get pile all.corpse
You get a pile of coins from the corpse of *a Troll*.
There were 23 lauren coins, 1 celeb penny, and 27 busc pennies.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a stone
a water skin
a butcher knife (well-maintained)
a plain leather belt
a walking stick
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (well-maintained); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff
a pair of soft leather sleeves (worn out)
a pair of soft leather gloves (deteriorating)
a pair of smooth, black boots
a plain pair of pants (flawless)
a sturdy chain mail coif (satisfactory)
a plain shirt (flawless)
a ring; it glows blue

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>n
Dwarven Treasure Room
Traces of rich red and intense white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of *a Woman* is lying here.
The shadow of *a Woman* is floating here.
Exits: south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  S O U T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>ec
exa corpse
In the corpse (here):
a pile of coins
an enhanced herbal kit
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a water skin
a sable pouch; it glows blue
a gem-inlaid knife (marred)
a gleaming belt; it glows blue
a scimitar (flawless); it glows blue
a keyring with a set of lock picks
a leather backpack
a forest green cloak (flawless); it glows blue
a metal-shod staff; it glows blue
a fine pair of chain mail gloves (flawless)
a black pair of padded boots (satisfactory)
a fine pair of chain mail leggings (flawless)
a twisted crown; it glows blue
a red ruby; it glows blue
a ring; it glows blue
a strip of dried meat
a crude metal key
a steel-tipped spear (satisfactory); it glows blue
a wooden pipe

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>s
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
Exits: north, [east], south.
A mother eagle (AA) has arrived from     ++++  N O R T H  ++++   .

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>close exit e
It's already  C L O S E D !

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>sc
74/184 hits, 21/131 mana, and 48/104 moves.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>stat
OB: 46%, DB: 55%, PB: 57%, Armour: 87%. Wimpy: 0. Mood: wimpy.
Needed: 1,000,483 xp, 0 tp. Lauren: 115. Alert: normal.
Affected by:
- novoid
- noquit
- a light wound at the body (clean)
- armour
- panic
- protection from evil
- sense life
- detect magic
- shield
- stored spell earthquake

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>l
Dwarf King's Home
Traces of rich white tones form the aura of this place.
The corpse of a pack horse is lying here.
The corpse of a lithe orc is lying here.
A mother eagle (AA) is standing here.
Exits/emulated: north, south, {east}.

!O CW HP:Wounded Mana:Cold Move:Tired>cast n 'cure serious'
You start to concentrate...

cast n 'cure serious'
      C U R E  S E R I O U S      

!O CW HP:Hurt Mana:Icy>Alas, not enough mana flows through you...

!O CW Mana:Hot>trop #
                    *** TROPHY *** (Kills, Knowledge, Name)

   1,  1%,  #Smiles                   |   1,  0%,  #Murduk                   |
   1,  1%,  #Zorg                     |   2,  1%,  #Torvi                    |
   1,  0%,  #Arcel                    |   3,  0%,  #Cyndane                  |
   1,  0%,  #Smúlk                    |   1,  1%,  #Dulgizor                 |

Total matching kills: 79 (59 distinct)

!O CW Mana:Hot>nar torvi and smiles died
Ok.





 Very nice, I would like to see this log in the 'notables' section! 


2019/12/22 17:04, Torvi:   
i dont even know what to say i was so upset i should have talked more to smiles about my plan we both fucked up he just ate all the quakes i was hoping for more hit fleeing and he was fighting eagles for awhile all good well done on your part we where both low moves and i was almost out of mana from him bashing the door and me bobing to get in for 10 mins

2019/12/22 21:09, Thiwzan: 
You quaked him too, and do nothing with lithe


top
 


 Commenting Rules:
  • we do not tolerate fake or anonymous character names!
  • use a valid MUME character name
  • offensive (sexual, racist, personal, ...) remarks will be punished
  • do not post information, which you got from MUME immortal-boards
  • comment in English only!


  • Character-Name:   anonymous-flag (don't link profile)  


    Advice:  Let the above textbox do the line-wrapping and do only use Return/Newline to end or start a new paragraph. That way your comments will look nice! If you use long text-strings without spaces ( >50 characters), they will be cut to a decent size and info will get lost.
    show without filters    back